11-05-2013, 06:00 PM
Barnsley V Mayfield
1-3 Mayfield In Thirds
1-1 Res
0-1 Mayfield.
Hope ItsNothing Serious For The Mayfield Striker

Stevieg
11-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Seriously if that's the case , that's pretty poor form platsy , but As we all know we wouldn't expect anything less , looking forward to the next game should be a good hit out ,

boz-monaut
11-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Reserve grade table showing Rnd 5:- Cardiff v Dudley - 1 all (11/5/13.)
An error I presume? Funny if that's how it ends up tomorrow if it is.
sportingpulse has become self aware and is selecting it's own outcomes

Jardelsimage
12-05-2013, 08:59 AM
Cardiff v Dudley

3rd-2-2-
res-0-3
1st-2-2
interesting game this last one, Cardiff didn't touch the ball for the first 20 min and could have been down maybe 3 or 4 before Dudley finally put one in the net at about the 25min mark, which some say was a borderline call by the linesman after it was cleared off the line, two ex players on the sideline who had a better view than me, both had different outcomes, one over, one not, late in the 1st half Cardiff had a few chances, not many thou, but started to at least play in the late stages of the 1st half, in the end we were lucky to go into the sheds 1-0 down.
2nd half started poorly and Dudley scored after 45 seconds to take a 2-0 lead.
Cardiff picked up the play in the second half after this and were rewarded with goal to make it 1-2 then scored another for 2-2 shortly after, the final 20 minutes could have gone either way with both sides missing chances, but all up after 3 games in 7 days a draw will do us after the 1st half we produced.
Dudley look alright, some pretty sharp blokes up front and all over look a quality side, just lucky they cant score.........or yesterdays game could have been very embarrassing...

PlattsyBulldogs
12-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Game Day

Plattsy Bulldogs VS Swansea Swans At Col Curren Oval

big games in all 3 grades.

perfect day for football.

up the doggies!!

ace22
12-05-2013, 06:34 PM
any scores

Retro Jet
12-05-2013, 06:38 PM
New Lambton v Cooks Hill
Adamstown Oval
3rd's New Lambton 3 v Cooks Hill 0
Res's New Lambton 1 v Cooks Hill 1
1st's New Lambton 0 v Cooks Hill 3

Pegonavich
12-05-2013, 07:30 PM
any scores

Plattsy (home) vs. Swansea on a glorious sunny day.

23's: 3-3 Draw. Swansea were 2-0 & 3-1 infront at one stage. Penalty in the last 2 minutes got the draw for Plattsy.
Ressies: 2-1 Plattsy. Up 2-0, Plattsy gave away a pen to make it 2-1.
1sts: 1-0 Swansea. Swansea got a goal in the first half and never gave away the lead.

Highlight of the day was a cracking goal from the centre back from Plattsy 3rd grade from way out. Ended up getting a brace. Also in the same game, a Plattsy player had a pot shot from 30 at least out when the keeper was off the line and hit the crossbar. Also, sausage sizzle sales were off chain. The end.

platinum
12-05-2013, 10:02 PM
W Bay - Uni

3rds. 2. - 2
Res. 2. - 4
1st. 1. - 1

Retro Jet
18-05-2013, 06:50 PM
Cooks Hill v Barnsley
Athfield
3rd Cooks Hill 3 v Barnsley 1
Res Cooks Hill 3 v Barnsley 0
1st Cooks Hill 1 v Barnsley 0

ace22
18-05-2013, 07:59 PM
swansea - wbay

3rd 2 1
2nd 3 - 4
1sts 0- 0

table seems to have been already updated wrong however these are the correct scores 100percent ^^

Retro Jet
18-05-2013, 08:04 PM
swansea - wbay

1st 2 - 1
Res 0 - 0
3rd 3 - 4

Fixed??
Check SP for official results. but Res (http://www.sportingpulse.com/comp_info.cgi?c=1-8218-0-240637-0&a=ROUND) fixture is in 3rd's (http://www.sportingpulse.com/comp_info.cgi?c=1-8218-0-240636-0&a=ROUND) list and vice versa.
1st's is where it belongs. so I don't know who what to believe now!

ace22
18-05-2013, 08:10 PM
what did u do there?

swansea warnersbay

thirds 2 - 1
res 3 - 4
1st 0 - 0

100 percent correct. sp is wrong

mussfc
18-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Mayfield V Cardiff
1st 4-2
res 1-1
3rds 2-0

Retro Jet
18-05-2013, 09:03 PM
what did u do there?

swansea warnersbay

thirds 2 - 1
res 3 - 4
1st 0 - 0

100 percent correct. sp is wrong

I believe you. Just reporting what SP has it as and that supposed to come from a club official pumping in the results...like I did today for my club.
If you look a those links I inserted you'll see the times are @rse about for those two grades. '1st grade' is still showig a 3pm KO with the other 4
matches for the weekend but the score is the 3rd grade score.
So, summarising what's there on SP:-
1st grade: KO time = 3pm, showing actual 3rd grade score of 2-1
Res grade: KO time = 11:30am, showing correct Res grade score 3-4
3rd grade: KO time 1:15pm showing actual 1st grade score of 0-0

What a kluster ****
Something else on this system to fix....

hawk
18-05-2013, 09:10 PM
we got there. match report for cookers barns?

fresh
19-05-2013, 10:46 PM
dudley platsburg? uni new lambton?

sam_mc88
19-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Dudley v Plattsburg
3rds 1-0
Res 6-0
1st 1-0 this was half time score. I left at half time so don't know final score

PlattsyBulldogs
20-05-2013, 09:03 AM
1st grade 2-0 to dudley

PlattsyBulldogs
20-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Dudley Vs Plattsy
3rds - 1-0, good game of football very even game, plattys getting a penelty in the 80th min, dudley keeper got sent off for taking out our striker. dudley had to replace there keeper with there striker and pulled off a good save to win the game for them. as he saved the ball it was full time. looking forward to playing dudley at our home ground.

dudley reserve grade - red hot and are paying $1.90 to win the comp.

hawk
20-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Dudley Vs Plattsy
3rds - 1-0, good game of football very even game, plattys getting a penelty in the 80th min, dudley keeper got sent off for taking out our striker. dudley had to replace there keeper with there striker and pulled off a good save to win the game for them. as he saved the ball it was full time. looking forward to playing dudley at our home ground.

did it take 10 mins to take the pen?

hawk
20-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Table seems to be settling with the contenders now near the top. Bit surprised at Barnyards table posititon.

What happened to Cardiff's lower grades? They've been strong for years, maybe exodus of the old guards.

leftrightout
20-05-2013, 03:57 PM
did it take 10 mins to take the pen? .

3rds and reserves only play 80 minutes.

Table seems to be settling with the contenders now near the top. Bit surprised at Barnyards table posititon.

What happened to Cardiff's lower grades? They've been strong for years, maybe exodus of the old guards.

Yeh table is definitely settling now.
I am also surprised by Barnsley position, i have heard a few people say they are competing really well and even dominating large portions of games. We all know what that counts for but dont we!
I watched them play Dudley and thought they were the better team but lost.
They are obviously having trouble in front of goal as they have now lost 4 straight games, all 1-0 scorelines!

fresh
20-05-2013, 04:11 PM
Dudley Vs Plattsy

ive been told in previous years dudley reserve grade could beet first grade in practise games . But due to new recruits in firsts that teamis now also strong. So along with cooks hill. There the only team really standing a chance in all 3 grades!

Dudley looking strong in reserves

Uni have had some cracking 5-0 6-0 wins against decent sides im wondering were they freakish games or does there player roster vary with work commitements etc? Them and mayfield, cooks hill though looking the goods in firsts.

third grade new lambton are looking unstopable? but theres got to be blokes in there that should be playing up grades. I think there third grade team is stacked

Bulldogs 1962
20-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Yeh table is definitely settling now.
I am also surprised by Barnsley position, i have heard a few people say they are competing really well and even dominating large portions of games. We all know what that counts for but dont we!
I watched them play Dudley and thought they were the better team but lost.
They are obviously having trouble in front of goal as they have now lost 4 straight games, all 1-0 scorelines!

Yeah that's definitely the story of our season so far and something that is very evident about this comp. we feel we have been very competitive in all games and even maybe played the better on the day but not taking our chances and then getting punished when giving up a chance at the other end. Have been beaten by one goal in last four games and having conceded from a mistake in all of them hurts. But also means that with a bit of work we can cut those errors out and then the goals will come.

fresh
20-05-2013, 05:55 PM
Yeah that's definitely the story of our season so far and something that is very evident about this comp. we feel we have been very competitive in all games and even maybe played the better on the day but not taking our chances and then getting punished when giving up a chance at the other end. Have been beaten by one goal in last four games and having conceded from a mistake in all of them hurts. But also means that with a bit of work we can cut those errors out and then the goals will come.

theres no first grade team out of place this year. And barnsley do look better then there points.but there Going to need a monster run home to make the top 4 though but goodluck.

Hairy Thistle
20-05-2013, 08:30 PM

We finally started playing to our potential in reserves and got another 4-0 halftime break. This time instead of slacking off in the 2nd, like we did against a spirited New Lambton outfit, we went on with it to bag a couple more and keep a 2nd clean sheet in a row.

Prediction for Final Table - Reserves

Dudley
Cooks Hill
Uni
New Lambton/Warners Bay

And I would love to have $100 at that $1.90 please

Retro Jet
21-05-2013, 01:36 AM
ive been told in previous years dudley reserve grade could beet first grade in practise games . But due to new recruits in firsts that teamis now also strong. So along with cooks hill. There the only team really standing a chance in all 3 grades!

Dudley looking strong in reserves

Uni have had some cracking 5-0 6-0 wins against decent sides im wondering were they freakish games or does there player roster vary with work commitements etc? Them and mayfield, cooks hill though looking the goods in firsts.

third grade new lambton are looking unstopable? but there's got to be blokes in there that should be playing up grades. I think their third grade team is stacked

I dunno about that comment.
When we played NL weekend before last I got the text whilst still at home stating the final score. 1st vs 2nd at the time (still is btw) and the 3-0 score line threw me, although I was told
later it was 0-0 HT. Looking at the team sheet, 9 of their starting 11 were U23's (we had 8) and 3 of their 4 subs were too. So, a young team and to do that to your nearest competitor is commendable.
It's written U23's next to those 12 names...which is an unusual procedure as you only have to name your OA players.
6 of 1....and a lot less ink for the other. :grin:

fresh
21-05-2013, 02:11 AM
the comp isnt 23s anymore its called ' third grade' were the worst 15 in the squad should be playing.

says in the rules you must name your 6 under23s and you only need 6.

just was thinking if any of those 23's are better then older blokes in reserves or firsts thats were they should be playing . but up to them. doesnt worry me !

they can Have the third grade title and get religated back to zone league 1 while there at it !

ForeverRed
21-05-2013, 07:30 AM
the comp isnt 23s anymore its called ' third grade' were the worst 15 in the squad should be playing.

just was thinking if any of those 23's are better then older blokes in reserves or firsts thats were they should be playing . but up to them. doesnt worry me !

they can Have the third grade title and get religated back to zone league 1 while there at it !
If it doesn't worry you then why make the stupid comment "I think their 3rd grade is stacked", I don't think Zpl can afford to have new lamb ton relegated having the best facilities in the comp

leftrightout
21-05-2013, 08:28 AM
theres no first grade team out of place this year. And barnsley do look better then there points.but there Going to need a monster run home to make the top 4 though but goodluck.

The thing that makes it such a hard task for Barnsley already, is that the comp is so even through out.
There are no easy games, so to put on a few back to back wins is extremely difficult, from what ive seen.

I am sure it is possible and i think they can do it, they obviously just need to improve that extra little bit.

fresh
21-05-2013, 12:34 PM
If it doesn't worry you then why make the stupid comment "I think their 3rd grade is stacked", I don't think Zpl can afford to have new lamb ton relegated having the best facilities in the comp

Who actually cares about facilities for zpl? we arent going to get huge crowds.

Save the ridiculous age criteria and understandable facilities criteria for nbn and newfm.

Let the zone leagues be run properly. People play in the grade they should be in. And teams are religated and promoted on performance and not how good there canteen is or if there ground is fenced off or what way the ****ing wind blows at there ground. All rubbish.

idontwannaplaywithhowey
21-05-2013, 05:51 PM

Not that we need to justify ourselves but every one of those players trialled to be in the u/23's side prior to it being changed to third grade.the decision of who plays in which grade is up to the coaches...2 players from that squad have already been promoted to reserve grade and throughout the season more will get their chance...but to say that the squad is stacked shows a real lack of knowledge about the difference in quality between u/23's through to first grade... And in any case, new lamb ton aren't running away with the comp by any stretch, and retro has pointed out cooks hill pushed them all the way, and university outplayed them on the weekend...so stacking hasn't occurred as our youth grade have a lot of work to do, which if they do, they will be successful.

fresh
21-05-2013, 06:25 PM
i loosely used the word stacked.

i just ment any team that is a under23 side as aposed to 'third grade' should be stronger .

third grades have there bottom 15 in third grade. teams using it as under23's have players that are better then third grade standard but in there because there young.

im sure you get what i mean :)

fresh
21-05-2013, 08:03 PM
really. well just ask the first grade coach were is hes team is on the table and maybe you guys deserve a bit of pitch since use are killing it.

then when he needs fillins for injuries just refuse to play up.

the 3 teams are supposed to be one squad. all supporting each other and helping each other.

hawk
21-05-2013, 08:11 PM
really. well just ask the first grade coach were is hes team is on the table and maybe you guys deserve a bit of pitch since use are killing it.
then when he needs fillins for injuries just refuse to play up.
the 3 teams are supposed to be one squad. all supporting each other and helping each other.

here here

fresh
21-05-2013, 08:23 PM
haha. 6 rounds in and still 3 teams undefeated. Who's everybodys money on.?

boz-monaut
21-05-2013, 08:27 PM
dear fresh

They’re = they ****ing are.

Their = shows ****ing possession.

There = specifies a ****ing location.

You’re = you ****ing are.

Your = shows ****ing possession.

We’re = we ****ing are.

Were = past ****ing tense of “are”.

Where = specifies a ****ing location.

Than = a ****ing comparison.

Then = a point in ****ing time.

idontwannaplaywithhowey
21-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Definitely not stacked, if anything our ''first grade'' coach puts shit on us and we always get the leftovers at the club the shit balls in training, the rough little bit of grass at the back of the field ****ing disgrace if you ask me.

Any grievance should be taken up with the club, not posted on a public forum...if you are involved with new lamb ton please show more respect to the club.

fresh
21-05-2013, 08:46 PM
456913578 posts holey shit.

thanks for the English lesson .

boz-monaut
21-05-2013, 08:51 PM
you clearly need it

take it as a friendly warning from your moderating team here at newcastlefootball.net

front2
22-05-2013, 12:05 AM
Enough warning boz. Let the talking stay on the field. This ZPL competition is competitive in all three grades. The way it should be. Most of the viewers and posters know how to behave. To the limited spoilers... Do not be a gronk and spoil it for the good guys. Take note and this thread will stay online.

spamg172
24-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Any games actually going to get on tomorrow?

Retro Jet
24-05-2013, 03:08 PM
Any games actually going to get on tomorrow?

I believe there's a loose agreement if Cardiff is washed out tomorrow that the rounds will be swapped
and Cardiff v Cookers will be on Athfield Sunday. I'm liking this wind that's about though so hoping those
games get on.

Not sure about Barnsley's ground but Adamstown could be a bit touchy.

Col Curran and Lydon should be right by Sunday.
This BOM link (http://www.bom.gov.au/australia/charts/viewer/index.shtml) floats my boat!

pagey85
24-05-2013, 03:26 PM
I believe there's a loose agreement if Cardiff is washed out tomorrow that the rounds will be swapped
and Cardiff v Cookers will be on Athfield Sunday. I'm liking this wind that's about though so hoping those
games get on.

Not sure about Barnsley's ground but Adamstown could be a bit touchy.

Col Curran and Lydon should be right by Sunday.
This BOM link (http://www.bom.gov.au/australia/charts/viewer/index.shtml) floats my boat!

our ground at Barnsley can be touch and go...
we didnt train on it last night, we went to the gym instead, but that was without inspecting it
we will try to get a game on it as noone likes mid week games and lights arent the best

Bulldogs 1962
24-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Barnsley v uni is off tomorrow ground still underwater

ace22
26-05-2013, 12:45 AM
any results or most games off

Retro Jet
26-05-2013, 01:01 AM
Cardiff v Cookers called off.
Not happening at Athfield Sunday either.
TBA

ace22
26-05-2013, 01:46 AM
swansea new lambton

0 - 5
0 - 7
0 - 0 progress score with 25 minutes left..

howardyou
26-05-2013, 02:50 PM
swansea new lambton

0 - 5
0 - 7
0 - 0 progress score with 25 minutes left..

Ended up 1-0 win to New Lambton. Good hard-fought game and win. Adamstown Oval held up very well.

ace22
26-05-2013, 03:13 PM
good day for new lambton then

dudley mayfield

dont know scores but clean sweep for dudley.

big game next week. cooks vs dudley. The only 2 teams with a chance in all 3 grades should be interesting!

United
26-05-2013, 09:02 PM
Dudley won first grade 3-1, won reserves 4-0 and Thirds 1-0

PlattsyBulldogs
26-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Plattsy vs Warner's bay
3rds 3-2 plattsy win. Played with 10 men for 2nd with player being sent off.
Res grade
3-2 Warner's bay.. Bay leading 3-0 after 20 min. Lads fought back well but no close enough.
1st grade.
4-0 plattsy. Hadlow scoring 4 goals to pretty much kick start first grades season.
Mayfield at col curren next Sunday!

front2
26-05-2013, 11:20 PM
Plattsy skipper is quality.

PlattsyBulldogs
27-05-2013, 09:36 AM
yesterdays skipper was james, very good player.. formation change from previous games and shows on score board.. 4-0. first grade looking for back to back wins.

Hairy Thistle
27-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Dudley won first grade 3-1, won reserves 4-0 and Thirds 1-0

It was a great day at Thistle Park yet again, the 2nd 9-pointer in a row and the boys were on fire! Contender for goal of the year from Cameron Bowd, only to be sent off a couple of minutes later. Big games all round this coming weekend and the Thistles will be pumped!!!

hawk
27-05-2013, 08:40 PM
yesterdays skipper was james, very good player.. formation change from previous games and shows on score board.. 4-0. first grade looking for back to back wins.

more players across the middle or less?

LINGERA
28-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Wallsend resys scored 15 goals on the w.e, lets see if the jets can do better

Pegonavich
28-05-2013, 04:04 PM
NEWCASTLE JETS VS PLATTSBURG MARYLAND BULLDOGS

WEDNESDAY 3RD JUNE 2013 (STATE OF ORIGIN NIGHT)

GROUND TBA

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/1530983/jets-open-pre-season-against-bulldogs/?cs=306

Wednesday 26th June, 2013 *** (Origin 2 night)

hawk
28-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Wednesday 26th June, 2013 *** (Origin 2 night)

will anyone in plattsy not be at pub?

front2
28-05-2013, 11:44 PM
The cry will be EAT IT!! Maroons win ..

spamg172
29-05-2013, 05:23 PM
WB v NL draw
Barnsley
Cooks Hill
Uni
Plattsy v MF draw

hawk
29-05-2013, 05:58 PM
New L
Barns
Convicts
Uni
Milf

Pegonavich
01-06-2013, 01:16 AM
New L
Barns
Convicts
Uni
Milf

Milf:popcorn:

hawk
01-06-2013, 06:41 PM
cooks v Duds
1st 1-1
res 2-0
3rd 0-1

ace22
02-06-2013, 12:04 AM
swans - barnsley

0 - 2 3rds
2 - 4
1 - 1

Retro Jet
02-06-2013, 12:43 AM
Had a text just come in.
1st: Uni 1 Cardiff 3 ??

Bulldogs 1962
02-06-2013, 09:34 AM
swans - barnsley

0 - 2 3rds
2 - 4
1 - 1

Had reports about this game that we dominated the first half and should of scored 3 or 4 goals but wasted some great openings and only went in 1-0 up. Second half Swansea played much better and made it a bigger contest. We pick up a few nocks forcing some substitutions, Swansea only big threat came from set pieces and that's where they equalised with 3min to go. We also missed a pen, so feels like another on that got away. Like I said only what I was told as was unable to attend. Any other opinions or reports from other games?

Jardelsimage
02-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Had a text just come in.
1st: Uni 1 Cardiff 3 ??
uni v Cardiff
3rd-1-2
res-3-0
1st-1-3

is it just me or is there a trend of losing sides not putting scores up??????????

I was not there, so no match report

cheers

idontwannaplaywithhowey
02-06-2013, 10:09 AM
new lambton v warners bay
3rds- 1-0 warners bay
reggies- 2-2
firsts- 0-0

ace22
02-06-2013, 04:06 PM
uni v Cardiff
3rd-1-2
res-3-0
1st-1-3

is it just me or is there a trend of losing sides not putting scores up??????????

I was not there, so no match report

cheers

uni holidayss

hawk
02-06-2013, 05:53 PM
uni holidayss

not yet but getting close

Bulldogs 1962
04-06-2013, 03:29 PM
Barnsley Senior Soccer Club will be having the annual Old Boys Day on Saturday 15th June at our home ground, would love to see past players/ and people involved in the club to come along and enjoy a great day as our boys will be taking on New Lambton in all thre grades with 3rds at 11:30am, res at 1:15pm and 1st at 3pm. Will be a great day down at the Kennal with the beers flowing and plenty to eat.

hawk
06-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Great matchups across the whole garde this w/e. 1v4, 2v3, 5v6, 7v8, 9v10

Retro Jet
06-06-2013, 10:19 PM
Great matchups across the whole grade this w/e. 1v4, 2v3, 5v6, 7v8, 9v10

SSSSHHHHhhhhh...don't tell anyone.
They'll come up with some sort of a 10 team finals format with that formula!

gk1985
07-06-2013, 03:51 PM
Newcastle University FC
Players wanted - Zone Premier League

Contact
email: joshua.piotrowski@uon.edu.au
Ph: 0422284293

http://www.newcastleunifc.com

ace22
07-06-2013, 06:52 PM
what happened mate. yous were doing fine ?

were did all your players go?

gk1985
07-06-2013, 07:04 PM
what happened mate. yous were doing fine ?

were did all your players go?

We're all good mate, just have a few spots we wouldn't mind filling, various reasons.

Cheers guys

hawk
07-06-2013, 08:01 PM
SSSSHHHHhhhhh...don't tell anyone.
They'll come up with some sort of a 10 team finals format with that formula!

i remember that

Jardelsimage
08-06-2013, 06:27 PM
cardiff v Swansea

3rd 2-1
res- 1-3
1st 3-0 missed the first 25 mins and turned up to see the tigers 1-0 up, happy days, then watched Swansea go close on many a chance, but alas no goals( pony tailed fella on the right-for Swansea-causing all sorts of bother)
2nd quite even with both sides missing chances, Cardiff 2 1 on 1's and a pen(badly taken or great save maybe the latter), before grabbing 2 late goals to win.
Game didn't rise to any high standards but from what I witnessed Cardiff deserved the win.
cheers

Retro Jet
08-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Mayfield Snrs v Cooks Hill
Mayfield Park
3rd Mayfield 1 v Cooks Hill 6
Res Mayfield 0 v Cooks Hill 4
1st Mayfield 1 v Cooks Hill 3 (1 all HT)

Retro Jet
08-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Driving down Bryant St after picking up Adams Pizza's (highly recommended!) up on the corner
I asked a couple of Plattsburg blokes the score as they walked from Adamstown Oval.
1st: New Lambton 1 v Plattsburg 4

Premy
08-06-2013, 10:05 PM
( pony tailed fella on the right-for Swansea-causing all sorts of bother)

Young Zac Graham good quality player I'm lead to believe his only been called up from res grade in the last few weeks also lead to believe Swansea were short a few players today notably Todd Macmanus.

PlattsyBulldogs
08-06-2013, 10:19 PM
Plattsy vs new lambton
3rd grade 1/0 new lambton
Reserves grade 3-1 plattsy
First grade- 5-1 plattsy.

First grade hitting there straps,, look out Swansea on Wednesday for state cup at col curren oval 7pm

oneeye
08-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Barnsley v Warners Bay ?

hawk
09-06-2013, 01:10 AM
Mayfield Snrs v Cooks Hill
Mayfield Park
3rd Mayfield 1 v Cooks Hill 6
Res Mayfield 0 v Cooks Hill 4
1st Mayfield 1 v Cooks Hill 3 (1 all HT)
cookers dominated as the game went on. Mayf very effective going down the left side.

Guiltykeep
09-06-2013, 03:38 AM
Barnsley v Warners Bay ?
Heard it finished a draw

Jardelsimage
09-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Young Zac Graham good quality player I'm lead to believe his only been called up from res grade in the last few weeks also lead to believe Swansea were short a few players today notably Todd Macmanus.

same for us, no missing 3 and young trav went off at halftime injured
correct Mcmanus didn't play so both sides missing key players

Chadandkira12
09-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Heard it finished a draw
Yep 1-1 w bay got a penalty for handball was the socceroos all over again 3rds lost 3-0 reserves lost 2-0

Retro Jet
09-06-2013, 08:41 PM
Dudley v Uni (SP results)
Lydon Oval

3rd 0-5
Res 1-2
1st 0-2

Is Uni still looking for players?? :whistling:

7:30pm Sunday people and all scores entered in SP.
Well done all home clubs.

oneeye
10-06-2013, 11:49 AM
Any news of when catch up games are happening?

oneeye
10-06-2013, 11:51 AM
Woops should of looked in right thread

leftrightout
11-06-2013, 08:10 AM
Yep 1-1 w bay got a penalty for handball was the socceroos all over again 3rds lost 3-0 reserves lost 2-0

I lost count of the times barnsley hit the cross bar.
That along with an absolutely outstanding performance by the bay goal keeper, who made countless incredible saves, kept bay in it to hold on.

One save in particular would go close to the best you would see in any grade in Newcastle this season, it would have been an OG aswell!

spamg172
11-06-2013, 08:55 AM
I lost count of the times barnsley hit the cross bar.
That along with an absolutely outstanding performance by the bay goal keeper, who made countless incredible saves, kept bay in it to hold on.

One save in particular would go close to the best you would see in any grade in Newcastle this season, it would have been an OG aswell!

Sounds like the story of the year at Barnsley. Looks like they'll struggle to make the semis and I reckon there'd be a few teams relieved by that.

Shere Khan
12-06-2013, 12:00 PM
Cardiff City v Cooks Hill washout
Last night
Thirds 0-1
Res 1-3
Tonight
1st grade has been called off due to blown light.

Retro Jet
12-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Cardiff City v Cooks Hill washout
Last night
Thirds 0-1
Res 1-4
Tonight 1st grade has been called off due to blown light.

Fixed...saw the team sheet

Shere Khan
12-06-2013, 07:22 PM
Fixed...saw the team sheet

Sorry Retro my bad.

Retro Jet
15-06-2013, 06:58 PM
Cooks Hill v Plattsburg
Athfield
3rd Cooks Hill 4 v Plattsburg 0
Res Cooks Hill 3 v Platsburg 0
1st Cooks Hill 2 v Plattsburg 2

pagey85
15-06-2013, 07:30 PM
Barnsley vs new Lambton
3rds 0-3
res 3-1
1st 4-2
much needed result for us in firsts
3-1 up then red card for a hand ball on the line.. penalty to make it 3-2
boys stuck to the game and won a penalty to make it 4-2

hawk
15-06-2013, 07:45 PM
New Lambton may be in some relegation bother

mussfc
15-06-2013, 07:54 PM
Uni V Mayfield
3rds 2-0
Res 3-2
1sts 0-0

oneeye
15-06-2013, 08:02 PM
New Lambton may be in some relegation bother

In a lot I reckon !!

hawk
15-06-2013, 08:11 PM
1st Cooks Hill 2 v Plattsburg 2
So Plattsy matched it with the top boys? Must be on back to their best

Jardelsimage
15-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Cardiff v warners Bay
3rd---1-0
res---0-2
1st---3-2-arrived just before half time to see the Bay slot one and take a 2-1 lead into the break. Tigers were gifted a pen after 5mins when ref judged no advantage after tigers striker stayed on his feet after being fouled. Tigers were then given a 2nd pen after a brain snap by the Baldy fella in the back line decided to dive on the ball in the box( why no card was given ????) Tigers 3-2 up and stayed that way. Both sides had chances but Cardiff held out for the win.

cheers

Chadandkira12
16-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Barnsley vs new Lambton
3rds 0-3
res 3-1
1st 4-2
much needed result for us in firsts
3-1 up then red card for a hand ball on the line.. penalty to make it 3-2
boys stuck to the game and won a penalty to make it 4-2

Some great goals down the dog kennel yesterday

Bulldogs 1962
16-06-2013, 02:47 PM
Some great goals down the dog kennel yesterday

And there was almost a lot more, there were 4 shots hit the post in a 10min spell just before we put our 4th in for the penalty spot

thistle07
16-06-2013, 07:36 PM
Dudley v Swansea
Thirds- 0-0
Reserve 5-0
One 2-1

PlattsyBulldogs
17-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Washout Game
3rd grade ONLY
Plattsy vs Mayfield @ Col Curren - 630pm
Tuesday 18th June
Res and First to be played at a later date.

STATE CUP 2013Wednesday 19th June 7pm Col Curren
Plattsy VS Swansea

front2
18-06-2013, 01:25 AM
So Plattsy matched it with the top boys? Must be on back to their best

If Plattsy perform with the same attitude and style like they did against Cookers during the second half , I think the Jets will be in for a rude surprise.

leftrightout
18-06-2013, 08:11 AM
If Plattsy perform with the same attitude and style like they did against Cookers during the second half , I think the Jets will be in for a rude surprise.

Don't get me wrong, i think the quality in ZPL is higher than most of the NEWFM clubs, but comparing playing well against cooks hill to the jets is a bit much!

Hattsy1
20-06-2013, 06:15 PM
State cup
Swansea 1 Plattsburgh 0

Up the swans off to coffs!

oneeye
22-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Swansea v Mayfield
1sts 5-2 Mayfield
Res 3-0 mayfield
3rds 4-1 mayfield

Retro Jet
22-06-2013, 08:22 PM
University FC vs Cooks Hill
Ray Watt Oval

1st Uni 1 v Cooks Hill 3
Res Uni 0 v Cooks Hill 0
3rd Uni 1 v Cooks Hill 2

(Scores already up on SP. N1 Uni)

spamg172
24-06-2013, 10:44 AM
Anyone know if the Uni v Jets game would be rescheduled? Cant see the plattsy game going ahead either after yesterdays downpour.

dicanio
28-06-2013, 07:20 PM
Any chance of any games bein on this weekend?

boz-monaut
28-06-2013, 07:22 PM
the Cooks Hill United game at the Athletics Field won't be called off until an assessment is made tomorrow

if there's no standing water on the pitch it'd probably be played

dicanio
28-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Thanks, Might get out to watch that one.

Stevieg
28-06-2013, 07:35 PM

Seriously , that's gold , would be a close game , yeah right , thankfully it's been washed out and no alter-ego player will have the chance to make a name for themselves taking a jets players out and believing they could win , these are the egos you face and risk injury against , really GVE playing the Minnows of Newcastle, wouldn't NBN league teams be lowest for The Jets to trial against ,

boz-monaut
29-06-2013, 10:35 AM
Cooks Hill United game is on

we have a canteen with awesome food, a liquor licence selling beers for $3 a can and hundreds of under cover seats - good way to spend wet afternoon

Zico
29-06-2013, 10:53 AM

we have a canteen with awesome food, a liquor licence selling beers for $3 a can and hundreds of under cover seats - good way to spend wet afternoon
$3 a beer? I'm in.

Bulldogs 1962
29-06-2013, 07:11 PM

Scores?

oneeye
29-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Swansea 2 cooks hill 1

Bulldogs 1962
30-06-2013, 01:46 AM
Swansea 2 cooks hill 1

Big result for Swansea did weather condition play a role or just stepped up

oneeye
30-06-2013, 10:37 AM

Bog of a pitch slowed the game down, which suited Swansea

ForeverRed
30-06-2013, 11:17 AM
Anyone know if dudleys on today

outsider
30-06-2013, 03:14 PM
Anyone know if dudleys on today

ground has not been called out in ID wet weather site but when I went past at 10am there were only seagulls on the ground so I guess not.

Hattsy1
30-06-2013, 03:20 PM
Ground played a big part but, we were like pigs in the mud, But the boys definitely stepped it up also, especially after going down 1-0 early to come back and hold on to the win against the comp leaders.
Lead from the back with our captain Matt Hartley putting in a top performance, great result!

front2
01-07-2013, 01:23 AM
Swansea pulled it together in the second half. Rugged performance. Deserved the points. Not a bad goal from the set piece by No12 from Swansea :)

idontwannaplaywithhowey
03-07-2013, 02:14 PM
The New Lambton Eagles will be holding their annual 'Old Boys Day' v University Mens FC on the 27th July 2013 at Adamstown Oval. Numerous refreshments will be had following the match at our major sponsor, The Duke of Wellington Hotel. Please spread the word to any ex eagles!

Bulldogs 1962
05-07-2013, 04:45 PM
Going to make some predictions for this weekend
Mayfield will be to strong for lambton
Swansea to sneak a win at uni
Dogs to beat Dudley
Cardiff to ease past plattsy
Cookers way to string for the bay

Bulldogs 1962
06-07-2013, 06:06 PM
One of my predictions came true the dogs nearly taking a 9 point weekend over Dudley today

1st 5-0 great result
Res 1-1 felt we shaded the game conceded a pen late on
3rds a strong 2-0 win

Good day for the mighty dogs

Bulldogs 1962
06-07-2013, 10:32 PM
Other results ?

oneeye
06-07-2013, 10:57 PM
Other results ?

Wins to New Lambton & University

ForeverRed
07-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Wins to New Lambton & University
Go the eagles

idontwannaplaywithhowey
07-07-2013, 04:04 PM
New Lambton v Mayfield:
3rds- 3-0 New Lambton
reggies- 1-0 New Lambton
firsts- 3-1 New Lambton

boz-monaut
07-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Warners Bay v Cooks Hill

1st grade 0-5 after half of the time

Reserve 0-3

23s 0-1

boz-monaut
07-07-2013, 05:51 PM
final score in 1st Grade

Warners Bay 0 Cooks Hill 8

Shere Khan
07-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Cardiff v Plattsy
1st 2-2
Res 1-6
3rd 2-2
1st grade Cardiff played some great football then Plattsy got bloke sent off straight red. 2nd half Cardiff went to sleep and Plattsy played with ticker and pegged two back, last one at the death.

spamg172
07-07-2013, 09:16 PM
For such a tight comp, there are a few massive scores there. Though a few teams knocking off higher placed teams shows anyone can win on their day.

leftrightout
08-07-2013, 08:27 AM
One of my predictions came true the dogs nearly taking a 9 point weekend over Dudley today

1st 5-0 great result
Res 1-1 felt we shaded the game conceded a pen late on
3rds a strong 2-0 win

Good day for the mighty dogs

Managed to see the second half of this game... Barnsley played some of the best football ive seen this year. If they can play like that or close to that consistantly for the rest of the year they will come home very strong.

Not a good day for Dudley, may have been a bit down on numbers?

PlattsyBulldogs
08-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Cardiff to ease past plattsy..... off the mark there mate!

PlattsyBulldogs
08-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Plattsy VS Cardiff

3rds 2-2 - Dogs down 2-0 fighting back with 2 goals in the second half!
Res - 6-2. Dogs dominating from the start and scoring the first goal in 11 seconds!!
1st grade - 2-2. Cardiff lead 2-0 at half time with a plattsy player being sent off before half time. great effort by the lads to fight back with only 10 men.

Uni this Sunday at Ray Watt

Still with Mayfield and Barnsley wash out games to come.

UP THE PLATTSY BULLDOGS!

Leftback at Home
08-07-2013, 10:37 AM
8-0??

Bulldogs 1962
09-07-2013, 11:02 PM
Cardiff to ease past plattsy..... off the mark there mate!

Wasn't aware that use were starting an ex Barnsley boy in this game and he got the equaliser I heard, if I had known that then wouldn't have made the prediction. Lol

Bulldogs 1962
09-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Any other games this weekend, I'm assuming that Cardiff are meant to play someone as we have a wash out against them and were not able to get a game against them

hawk
10-07-2013, 09:59 AM
Plattsy VS Cardiff

3rds 2-2 - Dogs down 2-0 fighting back with 2 goals in the second half!
Res - 6-2. Dogs dominating from the start and scoring the first goal in 11 seconds!!
1st grade - 2-2. Cardiff lead 2-0 at half time with a plattsy player being sent off before half time. great effort by the lads to fight back with only 10 men.

Uni this Sunday at Ray Watt

Still with Mayfield and Barnsley wash out games to come.

UP THE PLATTSY BULLDOGS!

Plattsy were going nowhere until that goose got sent off. He's the one that goes in hard and mouths off, then, when someone does it to him has a skitz by throwing punches. Put him in 3rds. Draw summed up the game.

PlattsyBulldogs
10-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Wasn't aware that use were starting an ex Barnsley boy in this game and he got the equaliser I heard, if I had known that then wouldn't have made the prediction. Lol

yeah jay scored a nice goal, so what if he is an ex barnsley player?

Bulldogs 1962
10-07-2013, 09:46 PM
yeah jay scored a nice goal, so what if he is an ex barnsley player?

Haha not need to get snappy, just making a joke that if I knew you had the quality of an ex Barnsley boy starting for use I would have back use for a result!

But thinking jay will be back represent the green dogs next season

Stevieg
10-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Plattsy were going nowhere until that goose got sent off. He's the one that goes in hard and mouths off, then, when someone does it to him has a skitz by throwing punches. Put him in 3rds. Draw summed up the game.

The ranga ????

Bulldogs 1962
12-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Games this weekend?

Jardelsimage
12-07-2013, 06:21 PM
Any other games this weekend, I'm assuming that Cardiff are meant to play someone as we have a wash out against them and were not able to get a game against them
new Lambton v Cardiff Saturday????? Adamstown oval

PlattsyBulldogs
13-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Sunday - uni vs plattsy at ray watt
washout game
all 3 grades

ForeverRed
13-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Results please

front2
14-07-2013, 10:52 AM
I heard Cardiff n New Lambton had a draw in 1sts. NL goalie broke his leg and Cardiff player was given a straight red. Is this true jardel ?

Shere Khan
14-07-2013, 04:12 PM
Cardiff v New Lambton
Thirds 2-2 Cardiff unlucky not to win.
Reggies 0-5 Cardiff just looking for a win.
1sts 1-1 First half all Eagles but Cardiff managed to hold on. Second half Cardiff got into it. Good goal from Eagles then Cardiff hit straight back which is where in a 50/50 ball the keeper broke his leg. Cardiff sure hope its not as bad as they reckon. Last 25 minutes was an arm wrestle. The new keeper for Eagles made two cracking saves that probably saved the game for them. For Cardiff it's one that got away.

eggball convert
14-07-2013, 07:21 PM
Sunday - uni vs plattsy at ray watt
washout game
all 3 grades

Serious? The ground played really well yesterday for us all age hackers. Soz for tearing it up :)

Bulldogs 1962
14-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Serious? The ground played really well yesterday for us all age hackers. Soz for tearing it up :)

No think you mis understood he was stating that there the replay of washout games. Uni were up 2-0 half time and looking good for the win don't know any further result tho

eggball convert
14-07-2013, 08:39 PM
No think you mis understood he was stating that there the replay of washout games. Uni were up 2-0 half time and looking good for the win don't know any further result tho

Ah right my bad lolz

howardyou
14-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Cardiff v New Lambton
1sts 1-1 First half all Eagles but Cardiff managed to hold on. Second half Cardiff got into it. Good goal from Eagles then Cardiff hit straight back which is where in a 50/50 ball the keeper broke his leg. Cardiff sure hope its not as bad as they reckon. Last 25 minutes was an arm wrestle. The new keeper for Eagles made two cracking saves that probably saved the game for them. For Cardiff it's one that got away.

I believe he had surgery today on his leg which was snapped clean through both bones. The bloke who did it may have not have meant it at the time, but he sure acted like a twat for the rest of the game and deserved to be sent off when he was.

Shere Khan
15-07-2013, 04:06 AM
That's not what we at Cardiff wanted to here and feel for the guy. The clash at the time of the shot was unfortunate and shows the commitment of both players.
As for the striker yes he carried on but there was plenty of niggle from the Eagles as well. His send off was deserved as was the straight red to New Lambton.

Hattsy1
15-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Big congrats to Dudley and Swansea in the state cup finals at Coffs Harbour.
Dudley unlucky not beat urunga in the quarters drawing 1-1 and losing on pens,
Swansea winning 4-3 against Lennox head in an end to end battle.
Swans then faced urunga in the semi and lost 1-0 with 3 mins to go.
Urunga then went on to beat edgy on pens in the final.
Shows that teams from our comp can match it with the higher levels, maybe if we all weren't such piss heads we'd win it!

Footballismyreligion
15-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Cardiff v New Lambton

Surely your kidding by saying Cardiff in thirds should of won? Eagles dominated the game and cardiff got 2 very lucky goals that were very unfortunate for the eagles.. Not to mention you guys had most of you ressies in the starting line up. Any other day yous would of been destroyed!.

Shere Khan
15-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Both teams goals had a degree of luck/doubt in them.
No player in that squad is a starting reggies player.
As for destroying us it says more that the leaders of the comp struggled to win the game.
If you think I'm one eyed I've played more games for New Lambton than anyone else other than Cardiff.

Footballismyreligion
16-07-2013, 09:49 PM
@Shere Khan So the goalkeeper for reggies (who is atleast 120 kilo If I may add) is better then the goalie in under 23s? Please you are making a fool of yourself That was a completely different Cardiff team from last week. The way I see it is you Know your ressies cant make it so you are stacking the 23s! truth be told NLE 23s would of killed your ressies too! Luck in NLE goals!? They were both Great finishes from the striker Both times your goalkeeper got caught out with a chip and a well placed goal in the bottom corner How is there luck in that?

boz-monaut
16-07-2013, 10:09 PM
in tonight's game, Cardiff 3 defeated Cooks Hill 2

Rocko
16-07-2013, 11:36 PM
Match report on Cardiff and Cooks Hill?

boz-monaut
17-07-2013, 02:25 PM
calm down the lot of you or you'll have your real names posted and be banned until the end of the season

boz-monaut
17-07-2013, 06:33 PM
next narky post sees that person outed and banned until the end of the season

hawk
18-07-2013, 12:22 AM
Mate please pipe down and stop making Yourself and our Club look like a bunch of kooks.

how can someone from NL accuse Cardiff of stacking 3rds when NL are on top and Cardiff 3rd last? :blush:

Anyway, Cookers v Cardiff report?

DCSPORTS
18-07-2013, 12:39 AM
As what Boz-monaut said its Over, Get back to talking about soccer on this somewhat boring forum! Predictions this w/e??

seldom
18-07-2013, 01:47 AM
sockarrrrr

leftrightout
18-07-2013, 08:47 AM
As what Boz-monaut said its Over, Get back to talking about soccer on this somewhat boring forum! Predictions this w/e??

Somewhat boring? This was/is the most boring forum on this site... the word assocciation thread was more exciting than this until the other day!

Leftback at Home
18-07-2013, 10:22 AM
Never any match reports from Cooks Hill. Obviously no one watches.

boz-monaut
18-07-2013, 10:39 AM
no, the Cooks Hill guys on here don't get to see as many matches as we'd like to

we do get the scores up as soon as we can though

you'd be able to see a fair bit from your vantage point though, why don't you?

Rocko
18-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Predictions for the weekend?

DCSPORTS
18-07-2013, 02:15 PM
Leftrightout, I agree mate. As a New Lambton player I do agree what was said though. Was Entertaining the last couple of days Until Boz-monaut ruined it. Even in the ZL1 forum theres more action...

DCSPORTS
18-07-2013, 02:30 PM
My Predictions

Swansea (Swansea for another shock win)
Mayfield (easy win)
cookshill ( be a tough Game for Cooks, could easily end up a draw)
uni (+5)
Dudley (Game of the round)

boz-monaut
18-07-2013, 03:14 PM
I did not ruin this thread

the dickheads with their childish bickering left me with no other option than to delete posts and ban users

I don't like having to ban users, I'd rather everyone just played like grow ups

leftrightout
18-07-2013, 03:49 PM
My Predictions

Swansea (Swansea for another shock win)
Mayfield (easy win)
cookshill ( be a tough Game for Cooks, could easily end up a draw)
uni (+5)
Dudley (Game of the round)

My predictions

Swansea - I don't see it as a shock, it seems they have been in pretty good form. Getting some good results anyway.
Barnsley - Mayfield are a good side but i watched barnsley vs dudley and if they play like that they will win again.
Cooks Hill - Easy win
Uni v WB Draw - i guess this is my upset of the round... i don't know why just have a feeling
Dudley - In a tight one.... i agree, game of the round. Lost to barnsley badly last round but seemed to bounce back well in state cup (going off results)

Bulldogs 1962
18-07-2013, 11:13 PM
Predictions are

Plattsy- should be a tight game
Bulldogs- we will great day to get a win, not an excuse but we have a fair number not available but still believe we will win
Cookers- big win here I think
Uni- once again an easy win
Cardiff- Dudley look to be on a bit of a slide

front2
20-07-2013, 12:45 AM
Cookers missing 5-6 or 71st graders this week. No easy games or excuses here in ZPL.

DCSPORTS
20-07-2013, 06:13 PM
Cooks Hill v New Lambton
1st grade 9-0
reserve 0-1
u23s 2-1

Mayfield v Barnsley
1st 0-2
reserve 0-1
u23s 2-1

Hattsy1
20-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Swansea v Plattsburgh
3rds Plattsy forfeit.
Res: 2-1 swans
1sts: 2-1 swans

Both teams with lots of players out. Good results for swans.

DCSPORTS
20-07-2013, 06:31 PM
why did plattsy forfeit?
good day for the swans.. One of my predictions right so far

Hattsy1
20-07-2013, 06:40 PM
why did plattsy forfeit?
good day for the swans.. One of my predictions right so far

Dunno just short on players I guess

magictricks
20-07-2013, 06:51 PM
were the eagles missing players

DCSPORTS
20-07-2013, 07:06 PM
No, Apart from the goalkeeper who broke his leg last week but the replacement goalkeeper is Just as good, Also 1 defender but that's no excuse for a result like that

Stevieg
20-07-2013, 07:20 PM
Dunno just short on players I guess

Probably because macas back coaching ,

DCSPORTS
20-07-2013, 07:21 PM
listen here stevi-egg I will not tolerate disrespect to macca! Boz monaut ban him!

Stevieg
20-07-2013, 07:26 PM
listen here stevi-egg I will not tolerate disrespect to macca! Boz monaut ban him!

Settle mate ,ban definitely not warranted and shouldn't be provoked Just comments I hear coming out of the platsy camp

DCSPORTS
20-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Haha Im Kidding mate I don't even know the bloke, No wonder this thread is boring though..

Stevieg
20-07-2013, 07:33 PM
Haha Im Kidding mate I don't even know the bloke, No wonder this thread is boring though..

Haha love your style , nice work , yes agree gets very boring

fresh
20-07-2013, 10:30 PM
interesting results so far. barnsley seem to be top 4 material but have they left there run way to late?

Hotline
21-07-2013, 09:42 AM
Uni vs Warners Bay @ Ray Watt

1st: 3-0
Res: 1-2
3rd: 2-0

The result in 1sts suggests a comfortable win, but Warners Bay certainly pushed us right to the end. 1-0 at halftime due to a well taken free kick. 2nd goal came early in the 2nd half almost killed the game off with the 3rd goal coming late in the game. They were well structured in defense but didn't really create many good chances. I don't think their position on the table reflects their potential and I think they will trouble some teams over the last few rounds. Relegation is certainly looking likely though.

Warners Bay seemed to have about 6 players starting res grade that had played a full game in 3rds, so result of the day for me. We were very lethargic and were punished gr wasting our chances.

In 3rds, it was pretty even; the classic tale of us taking our chances and Warners Bay wasting theirs.

Ray Watt has certainly seen better days. It's starting to look pretty chopped up. I guess the Jets are training on it every day.

leftrightout
21-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Cooks Hill v New Lambton
1st grade 9-0
reserve 0-1
u23s 2-1

Mayfield v Barnsley
1st 0-2
reserve 0-1
u23s 2-1

Barnsley on a roll, thats 7 for 0 against against two top teams in the past two weeks. They seem to be starting to live up to that potential people were talking about at the start of the season. I guess it will be a matter of if that can keep the level up until seasons end.

Cookers... shit! They have had a couple of results go against them and had a few draws but you still have to think they are the team to beat.

DCSPORTS
21-07-2013, 05:48 PM
results for Dudley v Cardiff? all grades!

DCSPORTS
21-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Cookers... shit! They have had a couple of results go against them and had a few draws but you still have to think they are the team to beat.

Cookers in all grades are the teams to beat very strong in all and could win the minor premiers in all grades

United
21-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Dudley v Cardiff- Dudley won all 3 grades
1st grade 3-1
Reserves 3-1
Thirds 4-0
Looks like Dudley not on the slide after all bulldog.

Bulldogs 1962
21-07-2013, 08:51 PM

I would say being on top of the table in round 8 to being in 5th round 13 is a bit of a slide, the win today has rectified it a bit. Also know a bloke involved in the club and said numbers have been down a lot lately which is unusual for a team running high in all grades.

Bulldogs 1962
21-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Barnsley on a roll, thats 7 for 0 against against two top teams in the past two weeks. They seem to be starting to live up to that potential people were talking about at the start of the season. I guess it will be a matter of if that can keep the level up until seasons end.

great to finally be getting some rewards out of games now haven't been done by more than a goal in any of our losses and felt we were the better team in most, but playing better doesn't count for anything. Massive game at home the Tuesday night against uni in res and 1st and 3rds on Wednesday. IF the boys pick up a win here will be a great boost on our way to grabbing a finals birth

United
22-07-2013, 11:22 AM
I would say being on top of the table in round 8 to being in 5th round 13 is a bit of a slide, the win today has rectified it a bit. Also know a bloke involved in the club and said numbers have been down a lot lately which is unusual for a team running high in all grades.

two games in hand accounts for the slide mate.

hawk
22-07-2013, 05:25 PM
Dudley v Cardiff- Dudley won all 3 grades
1st grade 3-1
Reserves 3-1
Thirds 4-0

Cardiff will be if they keep up that uninterested play which occured in the first half. A couple threw in the towel for a while.

idontwannaplaywithhowey
23-07-2013, 11:55 AM
New Lambton Eagles Old Boys day this Saturday v Uni at Adamstown Oval...all welcome to come cheer on the Eagles( and Uni too) in all 3 grades!

pagey85
24-07-2013, 09:21 AM
last night at barnsley vs uni
res was 3-1 to uni
first was 1-0 to uni

3rd grade is tonight at 6:30

oneeye
24-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Probably because macas back coaching ,
So what happened to the 1st grade coach? He seemed to go alright.

Hotline
27-07-2013, 07:16 PM
New Lambton vs Uni @ Adamstown Oval

3rds: 3-0
Res: 1-0
1st: 0-3

oneeye
27-07-2013, 08:23 PM
Cardiff v Mayfield
3rds 0-1
Res. 2-6
1sts. 2-4

front2
27-07-2013, 08:50 PM
Barnsley v Cooks Hill
1st. 0-2

Rsv was a draw and Cookers won 3rds. Cookers dominated most of 1sts and enjoyed a comfortable win.

leftrightout
28-07-2013, 06:24 PM
I got out to see cookers v Barnsley...
I caught the end of reserves in which Barnsley scored two very late goals to draw the match. Seemed like a good effort considering cookers dominance in reserve grade this season.

1st grade I though was fairly even in first half, 0-0 score line certainly reflected that. Second half though cooks hill just had too much, as did run away with a fairly convincing win. I heard a fair amount of talk at the ground about Barnsley having quite a few players out which never helps but in cooks hills were just a bit too good on the day and certainly deserved the 3 points. It looks tight between cookers and uni at the top!

pagey85
29-07-2013, 09:39 AM
I got out to see cookers v Barnsley...
I caught the end of reserves in which Barnsley scored two very late goals to draw the match. Seemed like a good effort considering cookers dominance in reserve grade this season.

1st grade I though was fairly even in first half, 0-0 score line certainly reflected that. Second half though cooks hill just had too much, as did run away with a fairly convincing win. I heard a fair amount of talk at the ground about Barnsley having quite a few players out which never helps but in cooks hills were just a bit too good on the day and certainly deserved the 3 points. It looks tight between cookers and uni at the top!

yeah we had a few out, but i did notice some of cookers players backing up too... that time of the season when injuries and suspensions catch up with you i guess

idontwannaplaywithhowey
30-07-2013, 03:03 PM
Does anyone know the score between Swansea and Warners Bay?

Hattsy1
30-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Does anyone know the score between Swansea and Warners Bay?
Swans 2 bay 0

PlattsyBulldogs
31-07-2013, 10:34 AM
Plattsy vs mayfield
Wednesday 31st July - tonight
Col curren oval
Res grade 630
First grade 8
Washout fixture from 8 weeks ago.

slobsy
01-08-2013, 01:29 AM
Plattsy vs mayfield
Col curren oval
Res grade 630
First grade 8

res 2-1 Plattsy
1sts 2-2

It was cold.

That is all......

idontwannaplaywithhowey
01-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Plattsy vs mayfield
Col curren oval
Res grade 630
First grade 8

3rds?

theREALdoggies
02-08-2013, 09:24 AM
3rds?

3rd's played on original date...as soon as full time went that day it pissed down and literally turned the ground into a river!!! Great gutsy win by ressies on Wednesday night! We played with 10 men for 60 mins and held onto our lead while still pushing them! Also great fightback by the 1st grade boys never gave up and had a couple of chances to take all 3 points...

leftrightout
02-08-2013, 11:26 AM
3rd's played on original date...as soon as full time went that day it pissed down and literally turned the ground into a river!!! Great gutsy win by ressies on Wednesday night! We played with 10 men for 60 mins and held onto our lead while still pushing them! Also great fightback by the 1st grade boys never gave up and had a couple of chances to take all 3 points...

I had heard a few player had left plattsy mid season. Is it true?
Your results don't really reflect that as are still fairly strong..

PlattsyBulldogs
02-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Yes Mal our coach left to move back to Germany due to personal reasons, Cameron went back to Charlestown in the NBn league.
Plattsy as a club have been hit hard with injuries this yr, but still looking to finish strong in 1st and res grade.

Playitonthedeck
03-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Yes Mal our coach left to move back to Germany due to personal reasons, Cameron went back to Charlestown in the NBn league.
Plattsy as a club have been hit hard with injuries this yr, but still looking to finish strong in 1st and res grade.

Headed out watch doggies other night really coulda beat mayfield if I get feeling if doggies make semis could give it a fair crack

Retro Jet
03-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Cooks Hill vs Cardiff
Athfield
1st Cooks Hill 3 v Cardiff 2
Res Cooks Hill 2 v Cardiff 0
3rd Cooks Hill 0 v Cardiff 0

Hotline
03-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Uni vs Barnsley @ Ray Watt Oval

1st: 3-1
Res: 2-0
3rd: 2-1

hawk
03-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Cooks Hill vs Cardiff
Athfield

report? order of goals etc

Rocko
03-08-2013, 11:47 PM
Swansea V New Lambton

3rds
0-5 NL

Reserves
1-2 NL

Firsts
1-1

idontwannaplaywithhowey
04-08-2013, 11:26 AM
Swansea V New Lambton

3rds
0-5 NL

Reserves
1-2 NL

Firsts
1-1

3-1 New Lambton in reggies mate

Rocko
04-08-2013, 11:32 AM
3-1 New Lambton in reggies mate

My bad

Retro Jet
04-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Cooks Hill vs Cardiff
Athfield

report? order of goals etc

You know I don't do reports :tongue: and anyway...I only arrived just after FT and walked into the shed as they were singing the song.
What I do know is:-
1-1 HT
2-1, 3-1, 3-2.

Still want to catch up and get those KB articles from you.

PlattsyBulldogs
04-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Warner's bay vs plattsy at the bay.

3rds 10-0. Yes 10-0. Bay
Res 1-0 bay
First 0-0

Plattsy having 20 players unavailable due to injuries and suspensions.

leftrightout
04-08-2013, 08:28 PM
Plattsy having 20 players unavailable due to injuries and suspensions.

This seems to be a really common trend at the moment. I have heard multiple people talking about the amount of injuries in their clubs.
Could it be linked to amount of catch up games everyone is playing?

mefa1984
05-08-2013, 06:28 PM
Can someone please give us the website which has the ZPL 1st grade ladder (not sporting pulse)?
Cheers fellows

Swanky
05-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Can someone please give us the website which has the ZPL 1st grade ladder (not sporting pulse)?
Cheers fellows

http://www.socceraust.co.uk/2013/NNSW/ZPL/table122.html

mefa1984
05-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Cheers mate

PlattsyBulldogs
07-08-2013, 11:12 AM
Plattsy vs Barnsley
Tonight- Wednesday 7th August
Res -630
First-8
At col curren oval.

fresh
07-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Uni , cooks hill and dudley all top 4 in all 3 grades!

well done.

leftrightout
08-08-2013, 08:09 AM
Plattsy vs Barnsley
Tonight- Wednesday 7th August
Res -630
First-8
At col curren oval.

Heard there was some interesting refering or linesman-ing went down last night?

United
08-08-2013, 11:26 AM
Heard there was some interesting refering or linesman-ing went down last night?

What were the scores?

pagey85
08-08-2013, 12:22 PM
What were the scores?

5-1 in res to barnsley
2-1 in first to plattsburg

refs were terrible
both teams had to deal with them tho with some terrible calls in both games

boz-monaut
09-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Grand Final will be hosted at:

Premier Division – Sunday 15th September 2013.

Jack McLaughlan Oval - Edgeworth

Bulldogs 1962
09-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Grand Final will be hosted at:

Premier Division – Sunday 15th September 2013.

Jack McLaughlan Oval - Edgeworth

Even though its looking unlikely for us to have a team there this year, playing a gf on a Sunday, silly idea, don't they know ppl have to work mondays

boz-monaut
09-08-2013, 07:30 PM
last year I was still vomiting on the monday

Bulldogs 1962
09-08-2013, 07:58 PM
last year I was still vomiting on the monday

Haha so you know exactly what I mean! I thinks it's great the they have put the ZPL and zl1 on different day but surely they should have the big one on say to allow the celebrations to flow

boz-monaut
09-08-2013, 08:40 PM
it's actually pretty shit for us as our sponsor, The Clarendon isn't open on a Sunday

though last year they opened specifically for us for breakfast and again after the game until they kicked us all out late, late at night

which explains the vomit

ForeverRed
09-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Even though its looking unlikely for us to have a team there this year, playing a gf on a Sunday, silly idea, don't they know ppl have to work mondays

Extra time only goes 15 each way,

Bulldogs 1962
09-08-2013, 09:45 PM
Extra time only goes 15 each way,

Obviously you don't know how to celebrate if you only think extra time is the issue.

Bulldogs 1962
09-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Playing Saturday also allows for the celebrations to continue through from Saturday night into, silly Sunday, mad Monday and when required terrible Tuesday ( which is not that terrible it just sounds right)

Premy
10-08-2013, 12:44 AM
Playing Saturday also allows for the celebrations to continue through from Saturday night into, silly Sunday, mad Monday and when required terrible Tuesday ( which is not that terrible it just sounds right)

You boys didn't have much to celebrate last year but Bulldog. :tongue:(sorry couldn't help myself)

Bulldogs 1962
10-08-2013, 12:16 PM
You boys didn't have much to celebrate last year but Bulldog. :tongue:(sorry couldn't help myself)
If knowing that we were going to play ZPL this year by coming first in the top two grades and 3rd in 3rds isn't worth celebrating I don't know what is!

But I can understand you not knowin how it feels to have that feeling of winning the comp in 1st as it has been a while for you boys at suburbs, even your promotion to zl1 was through invite not by winning it! Lol just kiddin but hoping you boys make it this year do enjoy playing use

Bon
10-08-2013, 12:24 PM
If knowing that we were going to play ZPL this year by coming first in the top two grades and 3rd in 3rds isn't worth celebrating I don't know what is

Come on mate, lets see a smile..

Hotline
10-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Cardiff vs Uni @ Cardiff No.2

1st: 2-2
Res: 4-2
3rd: 0-1

DCSPORTS
10-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Mayfield V Plattsburg- Mayfield park
23s 3-0
ressies 5-0
1st 3-2

DCSPORTS
10-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Big Day for New Lambton eagles tomorrow!
1st grade can guarantee safety with a win
res win gives them a big chance at semi finals
23s can wrap up minor premiers with a win and a cooks hill loss to dudley