KSSFC
20-05-2013, 10:16 AM
Kotara vs Kahibah

3rds 2-0 Kotara
Res 4-1 Kotara
1st 3-2 Kotara

Eleganceisirrelevant
20-05-2013, 10:36 AM
I think it's fair to say that after the wallsend v burbs game, wallsend are going to be very hard to beat if they play that well week in week out. Terrace watch out , if they take the two quick blokes out of the game wallsends flood gates will open

Buddha
20-05-2013, 01:16 PM
I think it's fair to say that after the wallsend v burbs game, wallsend are going to be very hard to beat if they play that well week in week out. Terrace watch out , if they take the two quick blokes out of the game wallsends flood gates will open

Alot of people have tried, but failed. Will be interesting but. You give him half a yard, and that half a yard will turn into half a field

Bon
20-05-2013, 01:21 PM
This guy has got to be fishing. If not - complete muppet.

Too true Amishpanda.. I tend to agree totally with Hawk..

Eleganceisirrelevant
20-05-2013, 03:27 PM
That's fair enough , but one or two quick players is a lot easier to handle then most players on the pitch being fairly pacey all over the park for wallsend . There attack will be very very tough to handle .

NUGUNS
20-05-2013, 04:00 PM
Wallsend are not that far ahead of the crowd. Still anyone's season to finish at the top, have a look at previous years with teams going on similar runs.

fresh
20-05-2013, 04:04 PM
good authority mmmmmmmmmmmmm , my son plays for the terrace and has done for years , i also have been involved with the terrace for many many years as a coach and player , you say $100.00 a game , my son wont play for under $200.00 a game hahahahahahaha

who is your son. lumberjack les wallace? thought it was ridiculous paying a player in a zone league 1 team becasue 1 player doesnt make a team. But if you read this thread it seems he does create wins ! What is raymond terrace going to do if he gets use promoted then leaves to a higher level of soccer? celler dwellers in zpl next season!

amishpanda
20-05-2013, 04:16 PM
Alot of people have tried, but failed.

Challenge Accepted :dry:

-sharpens studs-

(Joke btw)

Premy
20-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Its the first time we have actually shown our real potential as a unit:
Sure I'm a little bias here but all bar one of your goals yesterday came from defensive errors, sure you can say you played well to force said errors but from my view that's about all you did. Wallsend sat deep with many numbers behind the ball for large parts of the game and when Suburb had the ball in their own half Wallsend pressed well and got the rewards. If that's your "potential" then if and I stress if Suburb find their "potential" then it won't be a contest between the two sides as Hawk said Wallsend were the "less atrocious" yesterday

Titan
20-05-2013, 06:44 PM

you dont get it and wont get it till you see it. You cant shut him down, hes twice as fast as your fastest player, skilled enough to beat multiple players and unleashes a ferrocious shot that about 4 of 5 go in.
You may be able to slow him down by having a stopper camped on him all game and then as soon as he gets the ball a midfielder needs to double team him quick, but honestly it will prob just result in him beating 2 players then scoring.

His only weakness is his temper, which (1)is only kept in check when his team pass the ball to his feet, and (2)he scores.
If his temamates dont pass him the ball, or make a single mistake= he goes off his brain. If he is tackeled fair but firm= he goes off his brain, if he has scored 3 goals, then a teammate doent pass him the ball irrevelvant of where he is= he goes off his brain.

Teams arent obiously getting in his face or he would be red carded every 3rd week, his temper is that bad.
To Wallsend this week; get in his face, tackle, push, pull, everytime the ball goes near him rush to him, never let him touch the ball without a player tackelling or fouling him and he will go off his brain, and get sent off. Other than that, raymond terrace's fullbacks are the teams weak link(not even that weak, but mid and forwards are strong), with the entire team built around giving the ball to Lez and him scoring...it seems to be working pretty well.

gny
20-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Hahahaha no one at raymond terrace gets paid, NO ONE!!!!!!!
and sorry for having a really good player who is just a freak,
Also state league clubs chased him all last season but its more than playing state league, hes playing with mate in an aim to get raymond terrace higher and higher

amishpanda
20-05-2013, 07:28 PM
Sure I'm a little bias here but all bar one of your goals yesterday came from defensive errors, sure you can say you played well to force said errors but from my view that's about all you did. Wallsend sat deep with many numbers behind the ball for large parts of the game and when Suburb had the ball in their own half Wallsend pressed well and got the rewards. If that's your "potential" then if and I stress if Suburb find their "potential" then it won't be a contest between the two sides as Hawk said Wallsend were the "less atrocious" yesterday

As are we all.
In my opinion you have to play well - play VERY well - to nullify the passing game of your boys in the middle. We did this very well.
We knew Ski/Clerkey/Darry was a threat, and that we had to neutralize that element of the game - this, we did well.
We knew that the backline was your weakness, and that any chances (and that there would be chances) would likely come from errors there - so pressing at the right time was essential - this we did well.
A lot of things we did well, and it was enough to take the game convincingly.

Your distribution is far better than ours, you rely on the playmakers in the middle. We, however, rely on building from the back and so its only natural that we will have numbers there.

hawk
20-05-2013, 07:28 PM

In defence Wallsend were playing 451 for large parts and were very effective in nullifying Subs passing game. At 2-0 nil up you can afford this.

amishpanda
20-05-2013, 07:35 PM
lol, should learn how to put a different point across with being a dh. got what he was after.
Having 2 quality sides doesnt mean you'll get a good game as witnessed. Although, I still agree they are both the top 4 squads this year.

Do you think Surburbs created more chances when they put the ball over the Wallsend backs during the 2nd half instead of short passing?

You're going to get more 'seemed' chances if you keep lobbing balls down into our bottom third and hope for a ****-up from a defender or a glory touch for a striker. We have the pace/quality at the back to keep a lid on it though - as we saw on the weekend.

amishpanda
20-05-2013, 07:37 PM
We have the pace/quality at the back to keep a lid on it though - as we saw on the weekend.

Note: This may not be the case this weekend. :tongue:

Buddha
20-05-2013, 11:11 PM
Lumberjack will score a Hatty this week. He hasn't failed me yet

Professor Chaos
21-05-2013, 08:49 AM
I think people are under estimating N Bay this season. They have had 3-4 of their best players out for the first quarter of the season who are only now returning and have been grinding out results in their absence whilst playing average football. They will only get stronger. The 5:00pm twilight derby against Raymo in two weeks will be a cracker.

Premy
21-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Now I've had a chance to really think about it on the weekend there were 2 incidents involving keepers taking out a player I would love to hear someone from wallsends thoughts on both occasions.
1st incident late in the 1st half of reserve grade gardo's striker won a header against wallsends keeper but the ball went out for a goalkick but in the challenge the Wallsend keeper miss the ball and punched the striker in the head. My opinion it should of resulted in a penalty what surprised me was the ref called a goalkick so he acknowledged our striker won the ball but didn't acknowledge the late challenge from the keeper (keepers are like every other player and have to win the ball)
2nd incident I think it was Wallsends 2nd goal in 1st grade our keeper came out to challenge for a ball over the top of the defense the Wallsend striker beat him to ball and directed it onto the goal our keeper followed threw and took him out. My opinion our keeper was lucky to stay on the park should of been yellow at minimum.

End of the day keeper are a protected species

amishpanda
21-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Now I've had a chance to really think about it on the weekend there were 2 incidents involving keepers taking out a player I would love to hear someone from wallsends thoughts on both occasions.
1st incident late in the 1st half of reserve grade gardo's striker won a header against wallsends keeper but the ball went out for a goalkick but in the challenge the Wallsend keeper miss the ball and punched the striker in the head. My opinion it should of resulted in a penalty what surprised me was the ref called a goalkick so he acknowledged our striker won the ball but didn't acknowledge the late challenge from the keeper (keepers are like every other player and have to win the ball)
2nd incident I think it was Wallsends 2nd goal in 1st grade our keeper came out to challenge for a ball over the top of the defense the Wallsend striker beat him to ball and directed it onto the goal our keeper followed threw and took him out. My opinion our keeper was lucky to stay on the park should of been yellow at minimum.

I can't comment on the reserve grade incident - missed it sorry.
The logic behind your first grade keeper was that both parties were airbourne and challenging for the ball. I agree with you that if a similar incident happened bewteen two field players, a foul would have been called and probably a caution given. I think that this was over-looked due to the fact that the situation resulted in a goal. If I were refereeing, I would have cautioned him - a red would not have been warranted though, he did have eyes for the ball.

darthmuller
21-05-2013, 11:34 AM

As a former goalkeeper, you are right in saying goalkeepers are a protected species.

But also in saying that, I don't think either challenge on the weekend was worthy of a yellow, let alone a send off, it was basically a 50-50 challenge. The only reason being different to when 2 field players go for a challenge is that goalkeepers have a slight advantage that they can use their hands, for this to happen they have to put their own body in the line.

Both players went in for a challenge that either were capable of winning, fortunately for us, our lanky striker got his large toe onto it and scored. I would have been thoroughly disappointed if a card was shown.

Hiratio_Hufnagel
21-05-2013, 04:38 PM
I think people are under estimating N Bay this season. They have had 3-4 of their best players out for the first quarter of the season who are only now returning and have been grinding out results in their absence whilst playing average football. They will only get stronger. The 5:00pm twilight derby against Raymo in two weeks will be a cracker.
Professor the competition will underestimate NBay until they get 6 points in the next 2 rounds. U were bagging them last week for have has been players? Now ur ghosting ur way back into the forum ???? Supporter or Hater

Guiltykeep
21-05-2013, 05:19 PM
I do remember in the 2nd incident premy the ref getting asked questions about the challenge and his response was both players were going for the ball.. Early shower is a bit heavy my opinion but would have had shit loads of hot water:)

Premy
21-05-2013, 05:40 PM
I do remember in the 2nd incident premy the ref getting asked questions about the challenge and his response was both players were going for the ball.. Early shower is a bit heavy my opinion but would have had shit loads of hot water:)
Knowing you mr keep I know you wouldn't of gone in with any malice it was a little late maybe I worded it wrong but I wouldn't of been surprised if it was a early shower. I think if the shot had not of gone in you may have been in some hot water. I know no harm was intended but you were lucky to get of scot free

I still think the reserve grade one should of been a penalty

PoMMMy
22-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Hahahaha no one at raymond terrace gets paid, NO ONE!!!!!!!
and sorry for having a really good player who is just a freak,
Also state league clubs chased him all last season but its more than playing state league, hes playing with mate in an aim to get raymond terrace higher and higher

Last season we got paid & again this season we are getting paid, so i dont know why you think we dont...

newyjet
22-05-2013, 06:53 PM
The way wallsend got there 4 goals is exactly why I was surprised suburbs at the time had the best defence in the league, as hawk has said and a few have agreed the right word for that game is atrocious. I hope both wallsend and suburbs pick there act up this weekend otherwise they my loose, suburbs my want to try 4 at the back??? just a thought not gonna tell anyone how to do there job. In the case of the keeper punching the player and not the ball does anyone remember nani being red carded against real madrid? he had his eyes on the ball and was sent off so i would have to agree with premy its dangerous play.

hawk
22-05-2013, 08:16 PM
The way wallsend got there 4 goals is exactly why I was surprised suburbs at the time had the best defence in the league, as hawk has said and a few have agreed the right word for that game is atrocious. I hope both wallsend and suburbs pick there act up this weekend otherwise they my loose, suburbs my want to try 4 at the back??? just a thought not gonna tell anyone how to do there job. In the case of the keeper punching the player and not the ball does anyone remember nani being red carded against real madrid? he had his eyes on the ball and was sent off so i would have to agree with premy its dangerous play.

i believe both will.
Subs played a few out of position. Since when does broz play in the forwards, lol. Both sides fought hard and there were some big challenges but I have never seen so many passes go to opposition feet and ball control was bobbling to opposition as well. Wallsend 15m back pass sent the tall subs through clear on goal with no defenders. keeper did well. Subs midfield had their head down from constant errors, maybe had a bit to do with wallsend pressing.

Bottom line is we have all done it and had those days. Get to the Terrace if ye can.

Buddha
23-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Last season we got paid & again this season we are getting paid, so i dont know why you think we dont...

Is it win bonus and rego still or actual appearance fees?

roundballsarebetter
23-05-2013, 01:59 PM
My aswell call the terrace game of now ,the ground isnt the best for rain and with even more heavier rain forcasted id be suprised that anygame gets on this weekend

supa
23-05-2013, 08:26 PM
i know its very early to call it but i highly doubt bero v belmont will go ahead at 'the pit' sunday arv :pissup: beers instead!!

RANGER09
24-05-2013, 05:38 PM
Terrace vs Wallsend now on Sunday at the Gardens

Da-Wildcatz-69
24-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Look i reckon the lumberjack will score a hattrick this week, he went for a trial at da wildcats in the off season and he didnt cut it but i think the pressure of rathy oval got to him he is a good striker

seldom
24-05-2013, 11:45 PM
Look i reckon the lumberjack will score a hattrick this week, he went for a trial at da wildcats in the off season and he didnt cut it but i think the pressure of rathy oval got to him he is a good striker

with that bait don't expect any bites

amishpanda
25-05-2013, 03:42 PM
This weeks predictions, if anyone will be on:

Suns V Kahibah - Kahibah to struggle in D
Terrace V Wallsend - High scoring game. Lumberjack to get his hatty - Wallsend to score more
Mori V Kotara Sth - kotare to strong across the park
Suburbs V Bay - Suburbs to get back into gear and play good football
Berro V Titans - Berro too strong across the park

Titan
26-05-2013, 12:03 AM
with that bait don't expect any bites

ID2 thread mustn't be exciting enough, "waterboy" tried getting in on the act earlier in thread, now this turd. Bait rejected!

true waterboy
26-05-2013, 01:50 AM
ID2 thread mustn't be exciting enough, "waterboy" tried getting in on the act earlier in thread, now this turd. Bait rejected!

Pretty sure he's not a cats player. There's been a few aliases with our clubs name posting stupid posts n they aren't from our club.
As for my posts in this thread they were questions in reply to a post made by an ex Belmont player

ace22
26-05-2013, 02:11 AM
i said earlier in the year they were struggling for numbers. because they were. But recruited a heap a few weeks out.

true waterboy
26-05-2013, 03:15 AM
i said earlier in the year they were struggling for numbers. because they were. But recruited a heap a few weeks out.
This ^
I had heard rumours about a few things n asked for a clarification

Which club did u end up going to ace?

hawk
26-05-2013, 12:52 PM
terrace game moved to Gardens today
Is suburbs Nbay still on?

beetlejuice
26-05-2013, 01:29 PM
lumberjack to NOT score a goal today the wallsend butcher to keep him quite.

Buddha
26-05-2013, 03:39 PM
last score i heard for wallsend v terrace were

3rds, 6-0 wallsend
res, 10-0 at HT, yes thats right, HT to wallsend

true waterboy
26-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Is that a case of wallsend being that good or terrace being that bad?
Can't remember terrace being that bad in ressies last year.

namwob99
26-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Only gonna get worse next year if they get promoted again.

Wilso8948
26-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Is that a case of wallsend being that good or terrace being that bad?
Can't remember terrace being that bad in ressies last year.

They were pretty poor when I watched out reserve grade boys (stocko) towel them up in reserve grade trial. With us being in ZL3 and seeing our team having not too much playing experience with each other start rolling over the top of them you could see they were in for a long year. Sad to say I think there is a large gap in quality from first to reserve grade

true waterboy
26-05-2013, 05:55 PM
Judging by our trials this year i think there is a massive jump in ressies comps between the zone districts. not much of a difference in first grade.
seems like the biggest step in divisions is the quality of depth in players across the squad.

hawk
26-05-2013, 06:05 PM
G Suburb v NBay
1st 3-0

1st half - Walls v terrace 0-0. Wallsend playing the better
Res 15-2 (was told)

roundballsarebetter
26-05-2013, 06:13 PM
Mat talk to jimmy about reserves re the quality of finishing from wallsend in reserves well and truly above reserve grade level , and after wallsends finishing in 1sts maybe there should b some changes. Terrace rez cant be that bad they have won a couple.

hawk
26-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Mat talk to jimmy about reserves re the quality of finishing from wallsend in reserves well and truly above reserve grade level , and after wallsends finishing in 1sts maybe there should b some changes. Terrace rez cant be that bad they have won a couple.

score in 1sts?

Titan
26-05-2013, 06:27 PM
Belmont vs bero

3rd - 2-1 Belmont
Res - 5-3 bero
1st - 5-3 Belmont ( with 10 men in 2nd half)

roundballsarebetter
26-05-2013, 06:27 PM
Tez 1.0

Titan
26-05-2013, 06:28 PM
Belmont vs bero

3rd - 2-1 Belmont
Res - 5-3 bero
1st - 5-3 Belmont ( with 10 men in 2nd half)

Titan
26-05-2013, 06:30 PM
It's go time @ mo-town Sunday - battle of the cellar dwellers...get you tickets early! :)

Buddha
26-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Lumberjack strikes again. What is more concerning is that Terrace kept a clean sheet...

roundballsarebetter
26-05-2013, 06:56 PM
No mate, own goal from a very hard hit corner. Couldnt tell from where i was if it was headn in of the boot or the deflection made the difference

hawk
26-05-2013, 07:37 PM
No mate, own goal from a very hard hit corner. Couldnt tell from where i was if it was headn in of the boot or the deflection made the difference

Wallsend dominated most of the 1st half. What happened 2nd?

roundballsarebetter
26-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Pretty well the same as 1st , tez had 2 clear 1v1 misses ( missed the goals all together) and wallsend butchered a 1v1 ,striker opted to pass and not shoot. Most wallsend shooting was done from outside the box in 2nd half

gny
26-05-2013, 07:48 PM
All credit to wallsend in reserve grade very very clinical played great football, we raymond terrace were missing 2 first graders and 3-4 reserve graders but not rrally an excuse,

Nelson Bay Road
26-05-2013, 10:04 PM
Bay made rtrip to suburbs today
3rds 1-0 bay
res 2-1 gardo (two late goals to snatch it)
1st 3-0 gardo- score didnt reflect the game but kudos to garden suburbs for the win.. for mine garden suburbs should of been reduced to 10 men in first half.. poor retaliationn to a challenge, kickng our striker whilst he wwas on the ground.. what was disappointing was the ref was only person at the ground who didnt see it.. was a few funny calls by the officials both ways, but at least we had them...

Premy
26-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Bay made rtrip to suburbs today
res 2-1 gardo (two late goals to snatch it)

It's always hard to lose like that but I can honestly say and more then 90% of people who watched the game would agree with me Suburb deserved the win with Nelson Bay keeper having a blinder on another day it could have 5+ to Suburb

Premy
26-05-2013, 10:40 PM
1st 3-0 gardo- score didnt reflect the game
Totally agree, Nelson Bay were lucky to only concede 3 could of been much more. Nelson Bay should of scored 1 though with their striker bizarrely clearing the ball off the line instead of putting it in the net it looked much harder to miss.

Would like to add I don't think Nelson Bay will concede many goals in 1st and Reserve with the 2 freaks they have between the sticks

Guiltykeep
26-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Totally agree, Nelson Bay were lucky to only concede 3 could of been much more. Nelson Bay should of scored 1 though with their striker bizarrely clearing the ball off the line instead of putting it in the net it looked much harder to miss.

Would like to add I don't think Nelson Bay will concede many goals in 1st and Reserve with the 2 freaks they have between the sticks

Totally agree especially the 2nd half. Keeper made some top notch saves.. Not many keepers would have been able to stop that 3rd goal

ace22
26-05-2013, 11:49 PM
Only gonna get worse next year if they get promoted again.

it looks like they will . a 5 point gap on wallsend and 6 on suburbs.

Gary
27-05-2013, 07:57 AM
Congratulations to Belmont on the result against bero,it's always hard to take points off them at their home ground..I had the chance to get to the wallsend v terrace game & in first grade it was wallsend in complete control for at least 80mins,they didn't take any of their many chances,had 3 clear handballs in the box turned down & in the end scored an own goal..deserved the win,but that's football

KSSFC
27-05-2013, 09:54 AM
Morriset vs Kotara

1st Grade 1-4 Kotara
Res Grade 0-1 Kotara
3rd Grade 1-2 Kotara

Nou Camp
27-05-2013, 10:37 AM
Suns vs Kahibah played at Wanderers Oval Broadmeadow
1sts 1-0 Suns
Res 1-1
3rds 1-0 Suns

lumberjack13
27-05-2013, 10:52 AM
Lumberjack strikes again. What is more concerning is that Terrace kept a clean sheet...

Shit yeah!!

lumberjack13
27-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Congratulations to Belmont on the result against bero,it's always hard to take points off them at their home ground..I had the chance to get to the wallsend v terrace game & in first grade it was wallsend in complete control for at least 80mins,they didn't take any of their many chances,had 3 clear handballs in the box turned down & in the end scored an own goal..deserved the win,but that's football

I think your a wanka Gary. Obviously blind

Ninja
27-05-2013, 12:11 PM
Agreed that 3-0 score line doesn't give Bay justice. I think we were all about shocked at 2-0 halftime with them narrowly missing some good opportunities, one off the sticks.

Disagree with someone saying they only play long balls to big strikers, yesterday their short passing was fantastic and there was very little turnover in midfield.

Their number 6, younger bloke, had a killer game as attacking mid, very strong on the ball and very positive going forward.

All in all a very physical game on a soft surface. Positive weekend for suburbs, new formation, return of scoring form for the Hawk and Broz returning to the 11 to star at the back in a General role, great turnaround as a unit from Wallsend game. Will be exciting when Clerky and Mdarr return from injury.

Bon
27-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Will be exciting when Clerky and Mdarr return from injury.

Thanks mate.. I don't have feelings.. :sup: :roflz:

Premy
27-05-2013, 12:29 PM
:violin:

Ninja
27-05-2013, 12:46 PM
You're going on holidays dickhead

Hiratio_Hufnagel
27-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Yday the Gardo structure was a tough nut to crack, we threw everything at them so credit to their team with the bay at full stregnth the Gardo counter attack lightning quick with end to end game.

amishpanda
27-05-2013, 01:41 PM
I think your a wanka Gary. Obviously blind

Maybe just biased. We did create the more chances, dominated in midfield and had the better general run of play for the majority of the game. You dont win games without finishing though - and our finishing just wasnt up to scratch. Credit to your keeper too, made two brilliant saves in the first half to keep it locked at the break.

"Three clear handballs in the box" is again, a fairly strong opinion. The first one though, was definately a handball in any interpretation of the law.

amishpanda
27-05-2013, 01:53 PM
wallsend butchered a 1v1 ,striker opted to pass and not shoot. Most wallsend shooting was done from outside the box in 2nd half

Please dont bring this up - he's already beating himself up enough over it. Haha

gny
27-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Being a terrace player passing was the correct option hahaha, the handball saga lol, one hand ball was 50/50 its given or its not, the other were not handballs Would of been very very harsh if given, wallsend played ok terrace didnt thats pretty simple, both teams created few good chances free head 8 yeards out should be put away, also terrace missed few one on ones, wallsend had at leaat 15 shots outside the box that were never close, end of the day bit of luck for the terrace reward for hanging on, our horrible backline as some called it seems to be holding up well with only 9 against including 1 own goal and 2 pens

amishpanda
27-05-2013, 04:25 PM
the handball saga lol, one hand ball was 50/50 its given or its not, the other were not handballs Would of been very very harsh if given

Being the player that kicked it into his arm - it should have been given. Cannot fault the referee/linesman though: the ref had no chance of seeing it from that angle and I was probably standing in the linesmans line of sight. Having seen more blatant decisions turned down - thats football and you cant complain about it.

Agree that the rest should not have been given.

Teams will have to be good to take points from Terrace.

lumberjack13
27-05-2013, 06:14 PM
Being the player that kicked it into his arm - it should have been given. Cannot fault the referee/linesman though: the ref had no chance of seeing it from that angle and I was probably standing in the linesmans line of sight. Having seen more blatant decisions turned down - thats football and you cant complain about it.

Agree that the rest should not have been given.

Teams will have to be good to take points from Terrace.

Ayyyy!! Thanks panda nicest thing anyone has said about terrace! Good lad.
I think gny's comment sums it up. Wallsend had us easy in the first half but 2nd half we had some decent chances compared to wallsends 15 shots from 30 yards out.

Buddha
27-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Ayyyy!! Thanks panda nicest thing anyone has said about terrace! Good lad.
I think gny's comment sums it up. Wallsend had us easy in the first half but 2nd half we had some decent chances compared to wallsends 15 shots from 30 yards out.

not everyone can rip out the pegs from 30 yards like you can lumberjack

hawk
27-05-2013, 08:32 PM

lol, buddhs, you gonna ask him out when you return? :lulzturtle:

hawk
27-05-2013, 08:34 PM

That went straight to me standing behind the 18yd line

RANGER09
27-05-2013, 08:34 PM
lol, buddhs, you gonna ask him out when you return? :lulzturtle:

I think we should tie some rope around his waist incase he crawls to far and needs to be pulled back out :lol:

roundballsarebetter
27-05-2013, 08:40 PM

Desperate?

RedMexican
27-05-2013, 09:16 PM

i think its love hahaha

RANGER09
27-05-2013, 09:36 PM
it looks like they will . a 5 point gap on wallsend and 6 on suburbs.

Still early days yet Ace , don't think Wallsend or Suburbs would agree with you just yet, no one around here counting there chickens

Titan
27-05-2013, 10:06 PM

Bero are a good team, we had to earn the win hard.
They have excellent forwards that are a handful, our fullbacks didn’t get much rest and had to play well to stop them, they were pushing hard for a goals every touch. Belmont’s forwards performed well with keeping the ball up front and creating scoring opportunities. Midfields on both teams sort of go missing as the size of field sort of takes those players out of the game a bit. Bero fullbacks are good in the air and are strong, we just had a successful day scoring wise. Belmont true to form had a player red carded with 20 min to go and gave away 2 penalties... we are nothing if not predictable in that way. I don’t know what to say about the refereeing…so I won’t say anything. I have to say the whole handball issue is spiraling out of control, ball playing hand whilst his arm is by his side- is not handball!!!
I have to say, just as we were about to sing the team song(first time this season) the whole team went super quiet as the Bero coach gave the biggest blast I have EVER heard to his team after the game…it was actually scary. Bero didn’t play badly; we were just hot in front of the net… I guess Belmont is seen as a gift 3 pts so when you don’t beat us it’s a massive upset. Hopefully we can keep disappointing teams as an easy 3 pts, plus I would love to hear another coach blast like that again, crazy. Bero’s ground takes some getting use to as midfield is almost bypassed due to tiny size and the ground is bouncy making good quality football difficult.

Titan
27-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Big round coming up…

bay vs terrace = will be interesting – Nbay field is big…bob and lumberjack will enjoy that field as the space will play to their strength and they won’t be marked as closely as on smaller grounds. I think lumberjack will score a few with terrace winning on the big field (although what’s doing with this good player Nbay have occasionally?)

belmont vs mo-town = cellar dweller “rumble in the jungle”…should be interesting with big ramifications from result…the 1 certainty is that Belmont will get a red card and give away 2 pen’s 

suburbs vs kahibah = suburbs should win, too much strength across park, they'll shut down kotara’s 1/2 standouts and nullify the team.

kotara vs suns = even game, maybe suns…it’ll be a grind. Although kotara have a bit of speed that may tip it towards the end of the halves.

bero vs wallsend = haven’t played wallsend, but they sound solid. bero have a decent team over all, but wallsend sound as though they may have the depth and quality across the park to keep constant pressure on them, wallsend by a few.

RANGER09
27-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Bero will have to work hard to shut Wallsend down across all grades this weekend, good depth across all grades, ressies had Midas touch against us yesterday, might see a few of them up front in 1st grade this match?
TitAn god luck vs morriset ths weekend should be good game, good to see you guys get a win, now can some one tell me how come morriset get called mo-town?

Premy
27-05-2013, 10:32 PM
now can some one tell me how come morriset get called mo-town?
bon!

lumberjack13
27-05-2013, 10:52 PM

Hahah Buddha you legend! This is true. My keeper will vouch for that one

Buddha
28-05-2013, 12:06 AM
i think its love hahaha

It's the backflips that do it for me.

hawk
28-05-2013, 12:53 AM
Wallsend game - who was the clown singing "he wears short shorts"? from the purple people eater variety. just needed a verse champ and you would've had it.

roundballsarebetter
28-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Wallsend game - who was the clown singing "he wears short shorts"? from the purple people eater variety. just needed a verse champ and you would've had it.

Was singing it all day....But was very quiet after wallsend went 1 down hahaha

Bon
28-05-2013, 09:04 AM
now can some one tell me how come morisset get called mo-town?

Come on mate.. Your wife is originally from out that way, isn't she??
I don't think there is much behind it, other than the usual slang/shortening/trying-to-make-it-sound-better-than-it-actually-is style of name..

Youaskedforit
28-05-2013, 09:12 AM
Thats how its pronounced, full of speech impediments once you get south of toronto golf club, plus they cant spell words with any more letters then dog, cat and beer :) ?

NWM
28-05-2013, 12:45 PM
That Reserve grade game Terrace 2 - 15 Wallsend score is a joke!!! a goal every 4-5mins...

Lumberjackfan
28-05-2013, 01:22 PM
Great game between Wallsend and the terrace. Wallsend had the first half but the terrace came on in the second half with more intensity. Obviously the lumberjack was a bit hungover as he only scored once. Enough with the soccer talk the real entertainment starts after the game when the lumberjack gets his shirt off *blushing*

New user
28-05-2013, 01:27 PM
That Reserve grade game Terrace 2 - 15 Wallsend score is a joke!!! a goal every 4-5mins...

Yea imagine how embarrassed the suns must feel after losing to a team that got smashed 15.2

Buddha
28-05-2013, 08:34 PM
When are the washouts going to be replayed any news?

RANGER09
28-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Nielsen Bay road or Hiratio, coach tells us there is a feed on after the game Sat night, any more details? Sounds good

seldom
28-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Thats how its pronounced, full of speech impediments once you get south of toronto golf club, plus they cant spell words with any more letters then dog, cat and beer :) ?

lol...live south of the golf club I take it

darthmuller
28-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Great game between Wallsend and the terrace. Wallsend had the first half but the terrace came on in the second half with more intensity. Obviously the lumberjack was a bit hungover as he only scored once. Enough with the soccer talk the real entertainment starts after the game when the lumberjack gets his shirt off *blushing*
The lumberjack did not score. He is not as good as everyone talks him up to be. He's fast, I won't take that away from him but the only reason he's scored so many goals is because teams don't know how to defend against him. The centre back pairing of wallsend absolutely shut him and bobby out of the game.

gny
28-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Lumberjack isnt that good i know. 17 goals in 7 games tell otherwise, must of been luck, wallsend did do well but they didnt see the best of him or little bob, there allowed to have a bad game

Hiratio_Hufnagel
28-05-2013, 09:29 PM
Yeah every year we put on a big bbbq cook the spit about 12pm for 6hrs, delicious!!! mouth starts watering smelling it while playing last year we had to wait till 630pm
So hopefully they put it on earlier so we don't have to wait 90mins to eat it!!!! It should be a great feed for the return of the P.S I Love You Derby. The Terrace will be eager to get one back on us since the Bay have won the last 5 against them. The bays kit looks new with a kotara Sth home kit and a cooks hill alternative strip, the only thing missing from our strips are the logos.

lumberjack13
28-05-2013, 09:31 PM
BAHAHAH!! You idiots. 18 goals in 7 games in not luck. I verse the same as players as everyone else. Just shutup and worry about your own lives instead of coming on here and trying to say I'm not that good. I bet you 2 were absolutely useless at soccer!! Apparently the wallsend striker has got 14. Is that luck aswel??

Hiratio_Hufnagel
28-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Ranger there will be plenty, I will keep you updated with live breaking updates of the meat
Going off last year the BBQ was Free

pv4
28-05-2013, 09:44 PM
tbh I still rate bobby ahead of "the lumberjack". That doesn't change how many defenses have dealt with him so poorly, but yeah if any state league club is after a terrace player I'd be looking at bobby first.

RANGER09
28-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Yeah every year we put on a big bbbq cook the spit about 12pm for 6hrs, delicious!!! mouth starts watering smelling it while playing last year we had to wait till 630pm
So hopefully they put it on earlier so we don't have to wait 90mins to eat it!!!! It should be a great feed for the return of the P.S I Love You Derby. The Terrace will be eager to get one back on us since the Bay have won the last 5 against them. The bays kit looks new with a kotara Sth home kit and a cooks hill alternative strip, the only thing missing from our strips are the logos.

Good stuff! Always look forward to this game, will be good to catch up with a few of your guys as well. Do you guys need to know numbers that will be staying after the game & what cost for the feed?

Titan
28-05-2013, 10:48 PM
The lumberjack did not score. He is not as good as everyone talks him up to be. He's fast, I won't take that away from him but the only reason he's scored so many goals is because teams don't know how to defend against him. The centre back pairing of wallsend absolutely shut him and bobby out of the game.

Yeah, he's crap - 18 goals, basically winning the comp for his team with his goal tally alone against superior teams(suburbs), they are 5pts in front of you because of him...but yeah he's not as good as everyone talks him up to be...

true waterboy
28-05-2013, 11:54 PM
the lumberjack is a great player at this level but as pv4 said defences play into his game at higher levels this may not be the case. Ive personally marked both him and bobby and i rate bobby the hardest player ive had to mark.
at this level tho its hard to match someone who has his speed and his long range shooting. the two of them seem to have formed a solid partnership up front or at least that was the case last year.

Professor Chaos
29-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Good stuff! Always look forward to this game, will be good to catch up with a few of your guys as well. Do you guys need to know numbers that will be staying after the game & what cost for the feed?

Hi Ranger, Please disregard anything that Hufnagl has to say. We do have a spit roast on - should be ready at the conclusion of first grade. We are also opening the function room above our ground where the beers will be flowing and the DJ pumping. Anyone from Raymo is encouraged to stay. The cost is usually $5 for a feed and a few bucks a beer.

NWM
29-05-2013, 12:35 PM
Yea imagine how embarrassed the suns must feel after losing to a team that got smashed 15.2

So embarrassed considering they lost 4-2 to Wallsend...... beat them last year in the semi's over 2 legs and went on to win the GF.... Last time I checked premierships aren't won in May hahaha

Rossi12
29-05-2013, 12:58 PM
to say the only reason terrace is on top of the table by 5 points is because of him again use have no idea we have more then 1 or 2 good players and thats y we will win the comp!!

Eleganceisirrelevant
29-05-2013, 01:28 PM
I can guarantee Raymond terrace will not win the comp as they are a team that will completely lose there shit during the year and drop points.

And lets say they do win, how can you let a club be promoted that has that much lack of depth throughout the whole squad . 15-2 is completely embarrassing.
The promotion should be based on a club championship points system.

true waterboy
29-05-2013, 01:43 PM
I can guarantee Raymond terrace will not win the comp as they are a team that will completely lose there shit during the year and drop points.

And lets say they do win, how can you let a club be promoted that has that much lack of depth throughout the whole squad . 15-2 is completely embarrassing.

pretty sure all of us in ID2 thought the same last year about terrace but they were good enough to prove us wrong. they play a game plan that is well known but have the quality in the final third to overcome this.

As for the promotion, i think terrace and barnsley have proven as to why the promotion system is working currently. Belmont on the other hand is a team that was always close to, if not winning the club championship in ID2 the last 2 years yet as can be seen there is a massive difference between the two on the ladder.

Rossi12
29-05-2013, 01:50 PM
Hahaha that a big call champ guarantee we won't win the comp, your an idiot mate we will continue to dominate! U say it should be based well champion its not Watch out premier league terrace is coming!!

Wilso8948
29-05-2013, 01:54 PM
I've marked Lez and bobby. Both blokes are great players. But not only that are good blokes aswell. Terrace have their weaknesses and strengths just like any other team. Right now the table doesn't lie. Seems to be shitloads of sour grapes on here and people should just worry about their own ****ing team rather then giving shit to other clubs. Hope terrace keep winning just to stir some people up. Because while you're bitching and moaning terrace are quietly skipping away. Be warned

New user
29-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Are all these new members just troll accounts , trying to make the terrace look stupid ( since ive seen it happen this year in zl2 and zl3 threads). Surely any right minded Terrrace player wouldnt need to be on here since they are undefeated and at the top of the table. If these are real accounts id imagine the commitee or coaching staff at the terrace would be sorting this stuff out quick

PoMMMy
29-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Lol why is it the terrace always get the blame for everything, there winning games yet people say there shit, highest goal scorer in the comp yet his also not so good and its been all luck!? lol Wake up guys were here to have fun and play soccer. The terrace have a strong side all over the park it's not just 1 or 2 players ask Wallsend.! Wallsend have a solid team all over the park and if the terrace were really that bad they would of got smashed like ressys did. Of course raymond terrace have no depth in the team because they have come up from id3 and what good players like playing at that level? Terrace is on the rise and would rather support from people and positive comments for everything they have archived not trash talk. Rant over. Have fun x

PoMMMy
29-05-2013, 02:45 PM
Achieved* auto correct my bad.!

Professor Chaos
29-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Wheres the Zone League One love????

PoMMMy
29-05-2013, 03:13 PM
That's it professor chaos! Where is the love!

ace22
29-05-2013, 04:51 PM

although i think the club champinship points would be fair.

its not how it is. So teams like wallsend and suburbs that really want promotion that have put together 3 quality squads. I think they forgot to read the part were they only need 1 quality first grade squad to get promoted.

Terrace doing what they need to do. And im sure if they make it to zpl they'll pick up extra players from surrounding areas!

Professor Chaos
29-05-2013, 04:52 PM
That's it professor chaos! Where is the love!

Having said that there will be no love for 90 mins come this Saturday evening in the Port Stephens Derby. Should be a belter of a game. As mentioned earlier would be good to have the Raymo boys stick around for an ale or two and some pig on a stick after the game.

hawk
29-05-2013, 05:36 PM
Ill give the Terrace credit.
Were talking about an area that has always been a Rleague town but are now are putting up a decent football club. May even get more juniors coming along. Everyone else should be plotting on how to break them down but maybe wait till semis :).

Rossi12
29-05-2013, 05:45 PM
Are all these new members just troll accounts , trying to make the terrace look stupid ( since ive seen it happen this year in zl2 and zl3 threads). Surely any right minded Terrrace player wouldnt need to be on here since they are undefeated and at the top of the table. If these are real accounts id imagine the commitee or coaching staff at the terrace would be sorting this stuff out quick

Nar mate i play for the terrace and was over hearing about all these wankers on here bagging out one of my good mates and my team so i spoke my mind.

gny
29-05-2013, 05:45 PM
We lose a good majority of our better juniors due to the grade were in, so our aim is getting high enough to be able to a grade where we can keep our juniors,

Hiratio_Hufnagel
29-05-2013, 06:37 PM
News in about the Spit situation Professor Chaos Source is unreliable, the official info will be given at thurs night training so will keep u updated

Premy
29-05-2013, 10:09 PM
So teams like wallsend and suburbs that really want promotion that have put together 3 quality squads.
Don't know why we are included in this no one from our club has said anything regarding this topic

alex the lion
29-05-2013, 10:18 PM
:soapbox:As a player and last seasons 1st grade coach at Raymond Terrace Sundays excuse for a reserve grade performance does not need describing. Least to say that is the most embarrassed I have been in 32 yrs of playing football.
As for the bagging terrace band wagon that seem to be developing, yes we know we are light on depth to have a res grade team pushing for finals. We know we only have a skinney 1st grade squad of 14-16 players capable of performing in 1sts and two of that 16 are 38 and 40 yrs old. Hence the weekend we have players away and suspended and all of a sudden we lose the experienced spine of res to first grade. This was a situation we thought of before accepting promotion, and the idea was if we have the numbers jump in both feet and either sink or swim so why not give it a go.
As for promotion on club champ pts, this would have put Jesmond into lg1 this season from lge 2 last yr if I remember correctly, and there 1st grade did not make the finals. But they were the only team NOT to lose to the terrace.

On a final note Terrace 1st grade is 7 from 7 21pts top of the table and they only train ONCE A WEEK not a bad effort.

RedMexican
29-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Lol why is it the terrace always get the blame for everything, there winning games yet people say there shit, highest goal scorer in the comp yet his also not so good and its been all luck!? lol Wake up guys were here to have fun and play soccer. The terrace have a strong side all over the park it's not just 1 or 2 players ask Wallsend.! Wallsend have a solid team all over the park and if the terrace were really that bad they would of got smashed like ressys did. Of course raymond terrace have no depth in the team because they have come up from id3 and what good players like playing at that level? Terrace is on the rise and would rather support from people and positive comments for everything they have archived not trash talk. Rant over. Have fun x

without lumberjack the terrace dont really have much firepower up front from what i have seen.
is there any chance of this being improved next season or so if he does get offered big money by say a olympic or magic

alex the lion
29-05-2013, 10:29 PM

This forum will more then likely be discussed at training tomoz. From my knowledge all the new members are players from the terrace. The boys are a tight group and do not take kindly to people bagging there mates.

alex the lion
29-05-2013, 10:33 PM

Yer lumberjack is always super keen to get his shirt off, but we are still to see him with his pants off and get in the showers with the boys and soap up. HAHAHA.:wtf:

Eleganceisirrelevant
30-05-2013, 12:35 AM
Mate you are seriously having a laugh!!! If the "lumberjack" which he calls himself on the field, is in itself ridiculous. Is ever compared or even a slight chance of playing along side guys like Peter Haynes, John majorovski or Joel woods . Everyone's eyes are painted on

Bon
30-05-2013, 09:20 AM
I don't understand where all this "everyone is bagging out the Terrace" feeling is coming from?
I checked back over the last few pages and 90% of the posts are people whacking off like frenzied chimpanzees about Lez's speed and his goalscoring abilities.. (Of which I have been a part of attempting to mark.. Key word is "attempt".. hahaha.. Good dude too, likes a bit of a chat out there)
Yeah, there are a couple of people having a sledge, but I just assume they are trolls looking for a bite..

Professor Chaos
30-05-2013, 09:23 AM
News in about the Spit situation Professor Chaos Source is unreliable, the official info will be given at thurs night training so will keep u updated

If you actually turned up at training Hufnagle you would know that this has been sorted

hawk
30-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Nar mate i play for the terrace and was over hearing about all these wankers on here bagging out one of my good mates and my team so i spoke my mind.

so this foz is picking up traffic from word on tha street? wow

PoMMMy
30-05-2013, 02:40 PM
We have 2 other strikers along side the lumberjack who have both playe NBN and are just as good, we are all old friends and none of us are going anywhere so they can offer lumberjack all they want but yeh his not going anywhere, we hope to pick up some more players next season to give our team depth and we are doing all this for the port Stephens area guys who all play in newcastle with the big teams and eventually can play closer to home :)

Wilso8948
30-05-2013, 02:53 PM
We have 2 other strikers along side the lumberjack who have both playe NBN and are just as good, we are all old friends and none of us are going anywhere so they can offer lumberjack all they want but yeh his not going anywhere, we hope to pick up some more players next season to give our team depth and we are doing all this for the port Stephens area guys who all play in newcastle with the big teams and eventually can play closer to home :)
Well said. We are starting the same process at Stockton. Sometimes playing for your hometown outweighs all other options. There's nothing like playin for your mates out there with u. U seem to go to another level. Good luck boys

lumberjack13
30-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Mate you are seriously having a laugh!!! If the "lumberjack" which he calls himself on the field, is in itself ridiculous. Is ever compared or even a slight chance of playing along side guys like Peter Haynes, John majorovski or Joel woods . Everyone's eyes are painted on

I call myself the lumberjack coz I cut down trees for a living you twat and I don't care if I can or can't play along side nbn players I'm just having fun and scoring goals. You got a ****ing problem with that??

sharky21
30-05-2013, 03:33 PM
:soapbox:As a player and last seasons 1st grade coach at Raymond Terrace Sundays excuse for a reserve grade performance does not need describing. Least to say that is the most embarrassed I have been in 32 yrs of playing football.
As for the bagging terrace band wagon that seem to be developing, yes we know we are light on depth to have a res grade team pushing for finals. We know we only have a skinney 1st grade squad of 14-16 players capable of performing in 1sts and two of that 16 are 38 and 40 yrs old. Hence the weekend we have players away and suspended and all of a sudden we lose the experienced spine of res to first grade. This was a situation we thought of before accepting promotion, and the idea was if we have the numbers jump in both feet and either sink or swim so why not give it a go.

And thank god u did. Cause after playing a trial against u mob I dnt think I could have handled two more games trying to mark up or rather chase the two boys up front. haha.

q-money
30-05-2013, 04:18 PM
it's pretty great

ZL1 thread keeping the fozzle ticking over, lumberjack pulling out the big guns (y)

Wilso8948
30-05-2013, 04:49 PM
I call myself the lumberjack coz I cut down trees for a living you twat and I don't care if I can or can't play along side nbn players I'm just having fun and scoring goals. You got a ****ing problem with that??

One of the better posts I've ever read

Stevieg
30-05-2013, 05:15 PM
What Bon said ,--- terrace got the points against us at Wallsend , their keeper had a blinder , as much as we deserved the points and played better football on the day , i must say it was a great game of football , and it takes 2 good sides to create such a game , our defence kept the terrace boys up front at bay , and that wasnt easy , but i must say credit goes to their defender humble , that's where the game was won at the end of the day , he scrambled and held the back line well , even played the last 20 min with a lot of lower back pain , still plenty of football left in the season

ace22
30-05-2013, 05:59 PM
wallsend pushing a strong dudley side to penalities showed they wouldnt be out of place in premier league!. wat was the penalty score in the end 20 - 19 surely. went forever. that last penalty taker would be having nightmares. put it into the hotdog stand!

Buddha
30-05-2013, 06:30 PM
What Bon said ,--- terrace got the points against us at Wallsend , their keeper had a blinder , as much as we deserved the points and played better football on the day , i must say it was a great game of football , and it takes 2 good sides to create such a game , our defence kept the terrace boys up front at bay , and that wasnt easy , but i must say credit goes to their defender humble , that's where the game was won at the end of the day , he scrambled and held the back line well , even played the last 20 min with a lot of lower back pain , still plenty of football left in the season
They're a young squad and will only get better with experience really. They have picked up a couple of good defenders and they're putting egg on my face in regards to my comments about their defence but keeping a few clean sheets this year

PoMMMy
30-05-2013, 06:38 PM
Wilso8948 mate your a legend.! That is all.

Wilso8948
31-05-2013, 12:13 AM
Wilso8948 mate your a legend.! That is all.

I go alright lol

Rossi12
31-05-2013, 09:59 AM
so this foz is picking up traffic from word on tha street? wow
yep

Gary
31-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Everyones thoughts & predictions for the weekends matches?

Rossi12
31-05-2013, 02:54 PM
Everyones thoughts & predictions for the weekends matches?
Terrace 4-0 win over the bay! Every other games who cares!! Up the terrace

PoMMMy
31-05-2013, 06:47 PM
Hawk ya sneaky devil changing rossis comment!!

gny
31-05-2013, 06:52 PM
what this crap about mates? grow the fk up retard. What is it with a few of these terrace gronks.

hawk
31-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Hawk ya sneaky devil changing rossis comment!!

was well earned and somewhat true, not that theres anything wrong with that.....

Premy
31-05-2013, 09:17 PM
was well earned and somewhat true, not that theres anything wrong with that.....

New hobby hawk I noticed the one in the state cup thread too

Rossi12
31-05-2013, 09:32 PM
Does it make u feel like a real man being able to change what i write hawk u big keyboard warrior

seldom
31-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Does it make u feel like a real man being able to change what i write hawk u big keyboard warrior

Is this your multi Hawk ? fillin in time in the off season

Titan
31-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Nbay v terrace, being a terrace player were excited about the derby tomorrow and confident we can take 3 points in 1st grade will be tough with bay coming off a loss to a good suburbs team, and terrace coming off a very big win against wallsend, terrace to win
Morisset v Belmont, not a great deal in this but I think Belmont will win this being on a big high from last week, also Belmont to give away a pen and be down to 10 men think Titan will agree haha
Kahibah v suburbs, suburbs to win 5+ sorry kahibah
Kotara v suns, will be a close game either way it goes maybe kotara to win it late 2nd half but suns will be hard to crack suns just not scoring enough goals
Wallsend v bero, both coming off a loss after playing both teams this year wallsend (should) be to good for bero to much quality but bero with a few dangerous players who could upset wallsend

No,no,no....Belmont will finish the game down to 10 men and give away 2 penalties, not 1 :)
Also, if you believe the weather man, Saturday looks alright, Sunday looks wet,wet,wet

hawk
31-05-2013, 11:16 PM
New hobby hawk I noticed the one in the state cup thread too
Nah mate I dont like it but its better than banning people when they usually contribute interesting stuff.

Geez:blush: I think you'll find you initially tried to be a hero with the language n all to a simple comment. If you are gonna have a go with that shit for no reason you'll get pulled into line. I cant see what you're worried about princess? dont like when it comes back at ya?

Eleganceisirrelevant
01-06-2013, 01:35 AM
Mate this is a perfect example of why the terrace cop so much shit !! The majority of the team is a bunch of arrogant blokes who really think the can play football, for the other few. Come to a real club !!

lumberjack13
01-06-2013, 01:44 AM
Mate this is a perfect example of why the terrace cop so much shit !! The majority of the team is a bunch of arrogant blokes who really think the can play football, for the other few. Come to a real club !!
Someone please tell me who he is!

Titan
01-06-2013, 07:01 AM
I don't like the ****wit!! Someone please tell me who he is!

He is a troll... Purely setting bait for you and you team. Don't bite, just ignore...

Rossi12
01-06-2013, 08:30 AM
Nah mate I dont like it but its better than banning people when they usually contribute interesting stuff.

Geez:blush: I think you'll find you initially tried to be a hero with the language n all to a simple comment. If you are gonna have a go with that shit for no reason you'll get pulled into line. I cant see what you're worried about princess? dont like when it comes back at ya?
Nar its all right hawk abit of banter is fun have to admit i thought it was pretty funny reading back through the feed to see my comment has been changed to "i eat dick" lol my bad for not realising your are a senior member..

Wilso8948
01-06-2013, 08:51 AM
I don't like the ****wit!! Someone please tell me who he is!

Breathe Lez.. Breathe..

hawk
01-06-2013, 09:59 AM
Nar its all right hawk abit of banter is fun have to admit i thought it was pretty funny reading back through the feed to see my comment has been changed to "i eat dick" lol my bad for not realising your are a senior member..

lol fixed. back to football. Nbay Terrace 5pm ko sposed to be wet, freeze tha ballz off.

RANGER09
01-06-2013, 10:24 AM
He is a troll... Purely setting bait for you and you team. Don't bite, just ignore...

Good advice for Lumberjack, let your right foot do the talking as it has so far this season!

Rossi12
01-06-2013, 11:31 AM
lol fixed. back to football. Nbay Terrace 5pm ko sposed to be wet, freeze tha ballz off.

I no myself and all the boys are keen as for a win over the bay!

Reds Forever
01-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Lumberjack, I think you are a great player and no how to use your attributes in speed and power.

What is your history such as junior clubs, senior clubs and any rep honours?

RedMexican
01-06-2013, 12:12 PM
I no myself and all the boys are keen as for a win over the bay!

will be a good game to see.
Port stephens derby, if yous look at it that way, i know in league it was one of the more fierce rivalries until the amalgamation.

Lumberjackfan
01-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Lumberjack why do you want to know who that guy is?? Your just a pretty boy with big muscles, couldnt fight if your life depended on it, but im still your fan i think your sexy and a great player ( if not the best in the comp ).
Rossi12 you get so angry over nothing calm down mate and make sure you protect your boyfriend the lumberjack if he gets himself into any trouble.

back to the football - i think raymond terrace should beat nelson bay but it would be a good game to watch, wish i could make it.

Buddha
01-06-2013, 04:42 PM
No,no,no....Belmont will finish the game down to 10 men and give away 2 penalties, not 1 :)
Also, if you believe the weather man, Saturday looks alright, Sunday looks wet,wet,wet

this wet wet wet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQQ6SfPZggw

RedMexican
01-06-2013, 04:49 PM
No wet here yet

Titan
01-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Any bay vs terrace 1st updates?

RedMexican
01-06-2013, 06:40 PM
0-0.
Bay controlling the ball early. Playing simple to feet stuff.

RedMexican
01-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Bay constantly hacking down lumberjack and bobby

hawk
01-06-2013, 06:46 PM
good work mex but wheres the other updates

Eleganceisirrelevant
01-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Score bay vs terrace?

gny
01-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Tez bay 0-0 good hard game enjoyed the game, bay had few little chances keeper done what he had to , thanks to the bay for the function after :)

Buddha
01-06-2013, 08:47 PM
no red cards in the game? not a real terrace bay game without a red, or somebody trying to get a red

Rossi12
01-06-2013, 10:56 PM
Hats off to the bay they held there own tonight and deserved the draw.

Retro Jet
01-06-2013, 11:30 PM
Bay constantly hacking down lumberjack and bobby

This lumberjack bloke, does he wear high heels, suspenders and a bra? :blush:

Who ever comes up next season, hope you bring YOUR keyboard warriors with you
'cause it's boring as batshit in ZPL thread lol
Just check out the page numbers! Christ...State Cup thread has more going for it.

ace22
02-06-2013, 12:02 AM

Just check out the page numbers! Christ...State Cup thread has more going for it.

+1

RANGER09
02-06-2013, 09:53 AM

All well and good to have plenty of pages on here but leave it to football please not wondering if someone wears female attire

RANGER09
02-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Yesterday's results Bay vs Terrace
3rds 3-1
Res. 4-4
1st. 0-0

Res grade was a better result for us, Bay 3-0 up in first 10 minutes, our boys thinking **** here we go again, Bay seemed to think they had it won. Our young striker had a chance to take on the bay' defence and beat them to take the keeper One on one to slot the first goal for us, ok bit of hope shown, boys picked up and off we go again. Few minutes layer we lob a ball over the back line and our midfielder runs on controls the ball with his chest ready to shoot and gets taken out, penalty!
We slot the penalty and Bay are shocked 3-2, could it be possible after the horror start we had? Boys showed more fight won more ball and place more pressure on the Bay, another ball over the top, keeper comes out our midfield comes in, bay keeper spills the ball hits our bloke on the shin and deflects in 3-3, bay are like Wtf? Half time stays 3-3.
Start second half, bay playing ball around again, back in the game. Our midfield slacks off and leaves their no 8 free he gets the ball about 30 yes out and slots an absolute bomb 4-3 Bay. Our boys kept their heads up and kept pushing, after 1st half anything was possible. Bays defence starts tiring, we get around them on the left and put a ball into the mix in the box, our midfielder who scored in 1st half gets on it again , shoots gets a deflection and balls in the net 4-4! After that was a few chances missed from both sides but stayed locked at 4-4 both teams glad to see end of game either team could have taken the 3 points, thanks to the Bay for a good day and new strip looks good too!

RedMexican
02-06-2013, 10:34 AM
good work mex but wheres the other updates

sorry hawk, was to busy on the beers

i did think the terrace were lucky to come away any points though with the bay strikers struggling to get 50% of their chances on target and a couple of relatively easily shots missed, the terrace went into panic stations everytime the bay had a throw in, the bloke taking them was throwing them well into the penalty spot and beyond and the terrace didnt know how to handle it.
good hard game though and was well entertaining to watch.

Nelson Bay Road
02-06-2013, 11:12 AM
Good afternoon and evening at tomaree yesterday...
Good hard match and I think we had the more clear cut chances just weren't clinical in front of goals...

Many thanks to the terrace lads who stayed around after and helped eat the spit roast!

RANGER09
02-06-2013, 01:17 PM
Shame about the weather today, was great day for playing yesterday, pity the rain came in time for first grade tho. Will be lucky if any games on today

GazFish35
02-06-2013, 02:17 PM
All well and good to have plenty of pages on here but leave it to football please not wondering if someone wears female attire

I take it you are not a Monty python fan?

RANGER09
02-06-2013, 02:27 PM
I take it you are not a Monty python fan?

Gaz at least Monty Python is funny, some of the attempts to get a bite on here are getting a bit lame.

Gary
02-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Great summing up of the game RANGER09,the best summary of a game I've read all year!thats what this forum needs more of..good stuff mate

pv4
02-06-2013, 10:21 PM
Gaz at least Monty Python is funny, some of the attempts to get a bite on here are getting a bit lame.

Some of said lame attempts are coming from your boys themselves, don't forget

Drunken ranger
02-06-2013, 10:31 PM
My top 4 in no order wallsend Nelson bay garden suburbs and Raymond terrace anyone esles thought ????

Ninja
03-06-2013, 04:10 PM
My top 4 in no order wallsend Nelson bay garden suburbs and Raymond terrace anyone esles thought ????

I reckon so, though I've heard Kotara are strong too, find out this weekend I guess.

hawk
03-06-2013, 05:36 PM
I reckon so, though I've heard Kotara are strong too, find out this weekend I guess.

good side but can lapse and let a couple in. ie Nbay

Nave
03-06-2013, 06:54 PM
The boys from Morisset will come home with a wet sail second half of the season, they've just spent the first half scouting out the competition

Professor Chaos
04-06-2013, 09:24 AM
good side but can lapse and let a couple in. ie Nbay

Ie Nelson Bay? They conceded 3 goals against Suburbs whilst chasing the game other than that have equal best defence in the league, and have possible the best back three in the league

Ninja
04-06-2013, 11:05 AM
Ie Nelson Bay? They conceded 3 goals against Suburbs whilst chasing the game other than that have equal best defence in the league, and have possible the best back three in the league
Agreed, like I said after we played bay, 3-0 wasn't a fair indication of the game.

Bulldogs 1962
04-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Barnsley Senior Soccer Club will be having the annual Old Boys Day on Saturday 15th June at our home ground, would love to see past players/ and people involved in the club to come along and enjoy a great day as our boys will be taking on New Lambton in all thre grades with 3rds at 11:30am, res at 1:15pm and 1st at 3pm. Will be a great day down at the Kennal with the beers flowing and plenty to eat.

hawk
04-06-2013, 07:51 PM

I was referring to the Kotara defence when they played Nbay.Thought that would have been obvious.

Hiratio_Hufnagel
04-06-2013, 10:55 PM
I was referring to the Kotara defence when they played Nbay.Thought that would have been obvious.
I think thats what everyone was thinking except Chaos :lol:

gny
05-06-2013, 02:04 PM
Nearly half way through the season whats everyones predictions, minor premiership tp 4 and as such

NUGUNS
05-06-2013, 02:31 PM
One team in the top 4 to win the minor with a higher number of points than the other team.

Nelson Bay Road
05-06-2013, 03:39 PM
whoever wins the minor prem wont win the grand final....

LINGERA
05-06-2013, 04:11 PM
whoever wins will suck in zpl

Titan
05-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Top 4 to me is pretty obvious..being the current top 4. I dont see anyone breaking into it. As for the GF, i'm tipping Wallsend or suburbs.

hawk
06-06-2013, 01:00 AM
whoever wins will suck in zpl
Wallsend would handle zpl. They have some depth as well.

spamg172
06-06-2013, 08:25 AM
Controversial Lingera. Suburbs weren't far off Barnsley last yr and despite the ladder don't suck. And last season wbay (or maybe B Parker) showed it can be done better. Maybe lumberjack is the new BP.

Drunken ranger
06-06-2013, 12:59 PM
gny i think top 4 are strong and will take some catching down for anyone outside the 4 as for minor premiers i belive the terrace are a heighweight that everyone is writing off and they shouldnt be discarded but the chasing pack are good sides they are all evenly matched i also belive relagation dogfight between belmont tingara and morriset

amishpanda
07-06-2013, 01:01 PM
as for minor premiers i belive the terrace are a heighweight that everyone is writing off

Apparently everyone is writing off the team that is coming first....6 points clear?

There must be a fair amount of money lost in betting cock-ups from this forums users.

gk1985
07-06-2013, 03:51 PM
Newcastle University FC
Players wanted - Zone Premier League

Contact
email: joshua.piotrowski@uon.edu.au
Ph: 0422284293

http://www.newcastleunifc.com

Nou Camp
07-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Newcastle University FC
Players wanted - Zone Premier League

Contact
email: joshua.piotrowski@uon.edu.au
Ph: 0422284293

http://www.newcastleunifc.com

an email went round at the start of the year to all the clubs looking for spots for the players yous had offloaded

Wilso8948
07-06-2013, 07:21 PM
an email went round at the start of the year to all the clubs looking for spots for the players yous had offloaded

Must be uni holidays haha. Looking for loan deals ;)

gny
07-06-2013, 09:17 PM
Predictions?
Raymond Terrace to be tested tomorrow with five 1st graders missing, hopefully the boys will step up!!!!

Premy
07-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Predictions?
Raymond Terrace to be tested tomorrow with five 1st graders missing, hopefully the boys will step up!!!!

Will Kahibah be strong enough to test them but? I still don't know much about them. Also may depend on who the 5 are.

gny
07-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Premy 5 keys mate,
But i do have trust in the guys called into the 1st grade squad. Lets hope kahibah are not good enough lol, they have a few handy players tho

ace22
07-06-2013, 11:31 PM
Predictions?

sure a few wallsend boys would love to go put on a kahibah jersey and help out

Drunken ranger
08-06-2013, 01:36 AM
Just think how the rest of the terrace grades are going to go then lol

wildcat4life
08-06-2013, 01:56 AM
Controversial Lingera. Suburbs weren't far off Barnsley last yr and despite the ladder don't suck. And last season wbay (or maybe B Parker) showed it can be done better. Maybe lumberjack is the new BP.
if u think the lumberjack is the new brady parker u must have an extra chromosome!! do you speak to ur mother with that mouth?? Lumberjack is about the equivalent of a turd in a microwave compared to him dont insult the guy with such outrageous claims. him and bobby are well known for their after game ritual of dutch ruddering each other in the change rooms.

PS how bout them wildcats BYE this week sitting pretty 4th on the ladder look out ZP1 the most dangerous animal in the kingdom is coming

PURR !!! PURR!! (wildcats)

seldom
08-06-2013, 02:02 AM
dutch ruddering...is that a 4-3-3 thang ?

darthmuller
08-06-2013, 12:16 PM
sure a few wallsend boys would love to go put on a kahibah jersey and help out

I would love to put on a jersey for the team playing Raymond Terrace every week!!!

Lumberjackfan
08-06-2013, 01:51 PM
if u think the lumberjack is the new brady parker u must have an extra chromosome!! do you speak to ur mother with that mouth?? Lumberjack is about the equivalent of a turd in a microwave compared to him dont insult the guy with such outrageous claims. him and bobby are well known for their after game ritual of dutch ruddering each other in the change rooms.

PS how bout them wildcats BYE this week sitting pretty 4th on the ladder look out ZP1 the most dangerous animal in the kingdom is coming

PURR !!! PURR!! (wildcats)

Don't hold your breathe buddy. Very passionate reply about the lumberjack champ, obviously you're envious of his skills. Wildcats ID2 2014 is my prediction.

Premy
08-06-2013, 09:52 PM
Results anyone?
Suns V Morisset
Terrace V Kahibah

Nou Camp
08-06-2013, 10:31 PM
Suns vs Morisset
1sts 4-1 suns
Res 1-1
3rds 3-2 suns
Was slightly worried about this one with 7 first graders but 2-0 after 15 mins and was cruise control from there

Nou Camp
08-06-2013, 11:31 PM
7 first graders out* I meant...

Guiltykeep
09-06-2013, 02:29 AM
Results anyone?
Suns V Morisset
Terrace V Kahibah

Did hear kahibah was up 2-0 but lost 3-2? N lumberjack played can anyone confirm??

Premy
09-06-2013, 08:04 AM
Sporting pluse says
3-0 Kahibah
6-0 Kahibah
3-2 Terrace

As I stated earlier it would depend on who the 5 were and if Bobby and Lez played then there key players were not missing at all. Still Terrace looking like they have the goods to go all the way 8 wins from 9 games and still undefeated top effort.

Premy
09-06-2013, 08:10 AM
Should be a cracking game up the nest today with a big crowd as we host Kotara the last time we meet they denied us the minor premiership and of cause promotion to ZPL. Hope this rain stays away and we get some football in after being washed out last week I'm chewing at the bit to get on the pitch. Good luck all and enjoy

gny
09-06-2013, 09:56 AM
being apart of the terrace v kahibah game we raymond terrace were HORRIBLE we did what we could do to lose the game, yes we were 2-0 down wonder striker from one of our midfielders made it 2-1 half time,lezmond was not supposed to play but rocked up 5 before kick off after leaving work at gosford to play, we still had 4 key players out so very happy to walk away with 3 points, i didnt think kahibah were that bad? also lets hope wallsend nbay and gardo get held today :) lol

amishpanda
09-06-2013, 11:26 AM
Should be a cracking game up the nest today with a big crowd as we host Kotara the last time we meet they denied us the minor premiership and of cause promotion to ZPL. Hope this rain stays away and we get some football in after being washed out last week I'm chewing at the bit to get on the pitch. Good luck all and enjoy

FUTBOL DAY!!!

Here's hoping all grounds have the second half of the Hottest 100 pumping as well!
Belmont Boys, I'm looking at you! Bring the speakers.

Nave
09-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Suns vs Morisset
1sts 4-1 suns
Res 1-1
3rds 3-2 suns
Was slightly worried about this one with 7 first graders but 2-0 after 15 mins and was cruise control from there

Cruise Control from 15 mins onwards, dont think so mate, i honestly think Morisset were on even par for the rest of the game and honestly looked like the stronger team after half time, Suns players started fighting amongst themselves and Morisset really stepped it up, had a few chances gone their way the scoreline would have looked different.

hawk
09-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Gsuburbs v Kotaras
1st 1-3
was told
res 2-1
3rd 2-1
very impressed with the tigers defence and organisation to nullify the GS wide game. Tigers had quite a few more chances in attack and missed a pen. GS seemed to be in 2nd gear for the most part, knocking it around ok then waitng for something to happen in the front 3rd which was well handled by the T's defence.

Hiratio_Hufnagel
09-06-2013, 07:49 PM
Beresfield vs Nelson Bay
HT 1-2
FT 4-1 NBay
A good turn out at Beresfield
Scully scored 2 quality finishes early, Bero got 1 back before HT, last goal Bero defence got caught out from a throw in

Titan
09-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Wallsend vs Belmont
1st grade - 3-2 wallsend
Good close game, although wallsend were better. About 300 offsides against wallsend as their forwards, whom are faster than our fullbacks were too stupid to stay on side, if they had of, scored another Dozen probably.
Good fair game, pretty clean, 2 nil wallsend first half, then a 2 goal comeback in the second half by Belmont only to be scored on with about 10 to go :(
Wallsend are storing in midfield, strong centre back and forwards are good but are always offside and so were pretty useless. Good luck boys, it'll be a strong final series as top 4 are all good quality.

gny
10-06-2013, 10:20 AM
Raymond Terrace- undefeated half way through the season massive effort from the boys, we have exceded everyones expectations considering no one really gave us much of a chance start of the year, still a long road ahead tho. hopefully we can get a full strength team sometime this round considering we havent had one yet lol,
Wallsend- very good team no weak spot great depth doing what everyone expected this season and im sure will be there come finals time and more than likely a gf appearance,
Nelsons Bay- like us the terrace not giving much of a chance were only supposed to scrape into the 4 but are a much better team than that very well organized like us key players in key positions,
Garden Suburbs- again very good team havent lived up to expectations but are doing enough to keep in the 4 dont think they have played there best football so far considering they were supposed to walk this comp,
i think that will be the top 4 but after weekends results kotara have showed there good enough to be there,
whats everyone else think

hawk
10-06-2013, 10:42 AM
If Bero fixes that defence you can throw them in

hawk
10-06-2013, 11:09 AM
After 9 rounds last year
W L D F A df pts
1 Garden Suburb 9 0 0 38 14 24 27
2 Barnsley SSC 8 1 0 36 21 15 24
3 Newcastle Suns 6 2 1 31 10 21 19
4 Nelson Bay FC 4 4 1 13 15 -2 13
5 Kotara South FC 3 4 2 17 20 -3 11
6 Kahibah FC 3 6 0 18 30 -12 9
7 Beresfield SSC 2 5 2 20 24 -4 8
8 Merewether FC 2 5 2 16 28 -12 8
9 Wallsend FC 1 5 3 16 28 -12 6
10 Tenambit 1 7 1 14 29 -15 4

gny
10-06-2013, 11:16 AM
so wallsend picked up big this seaspn?
true there scoring goals but there backline isnt helping at all bero
left footer up front for bero is more than a handy player for bero

Dobbo
10-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Yeah Wallsend picked up a few players in the off season, but the second half of last year was alot better for us then the first half. We finished last year 1 point out of the top 4 when Kotara beat Suburbs on the final day.

Eleganceisirrelevant
10-06-2013, 04:26 PM
They have proven they can compete against teams in the grade above. After beating Cardiff, playing poorly against Barnsley but looked good second half and ran Dudley of the park in the first half!!!

Hiratio_Hufnagel
10-06-2013, 09:53 PM
5 teams will be fighting for the 4 places, Kotara will be the danger team for the second round they have the best draw out of the top 5. The Terrace will have the target for the first team to beat them so we will see if they drop any points in the second round with their strong team will the pressure get to them to stay in 1st.
Gardens Suburbs i believe will step it up 2nd round and Kotara is just a bogey side for them, they will be pushing the terrace for the promotion place. Wallsend fast structured team will face a tougher 2nd round playing the majority games away so the decisions away might get to them and could potentially drop points. the final 4 places wont be decided until the last round. with the last game at Nesbit between Kotara and GS being the deciding factor to the end of the competition with KS victory
I have no bias towards any teams just from experience KS are just like Liverpool start slow but finish the end of the season pushing their way into top they have
the Nesbit Factor
For Nelson Bay the goal will be to stay in the top 4 get at least 1 victory from the top 3 and get a home Semi

Professor Chaos
11-06-2013, 09:15 AM
5 teams will be fighting for the 4 places, Kotara will be the danger team for the second round they have the best draw out of the top 5. The Terrace will have the target for the first team to beat them so we will see if they drop any points in the second round with their strong team will the pressure get to them to stay in 1st.
Gardens Suburbs i believe will step it up 2nd round and Kotara is just a bogey side for them, they will be pushing the terrace for the promotion place. Wallsend fast structured team will face a tougher 2nd round playing the majority games away so the decisions away might get to them and could potentially drop points. the final 4 places wont be decided until the last round. with the last game at Nesbit between Kotara and GS being the deciding factor to the end of the competition with KS victory
I have no bias towards any teams just from experience KS are just like Liverpool start slow but finish the end of the season pushing their way into top they have
the Nesbit Factor
For Nelson Bay the goal will be to stay in the top 4 get at least 1 victory from the top 3 and get a home Semi

You should be working as a pundit on Fox Sports Hufnagle

NWM
11-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Cruise Control from 15 mins onwards, dont think so mate, i honestly think Morisset were on even par for the rest of the game and honestly looked like the stronger team after half time, Suns players started fighting amongst themselves and Morisset really stepped it up, had a few chances gone their way the scoreline would have looked different.

The 4-1 scoreline was flattering for Morisset. If that was a dominant display by Morisset.. I feel sorry for them when they have a bad day in the office. With 7 First graders out and Suns not having a great day they still won 4-1.

Nave
11-06-2013, 03:18 PM
The 4-1 scoreline was flattering for Morisset. If that was a dominant display by Morisset.. I feel sorry for them when they have a bad day in the office. With 7 First graders out and Suns not having a great day they still won 4-1.

I didnt say it was a dominant display from Morisset did I? We also had several regular First Graders out but we arent making any excuses, i will say the condition of the pitch affected both teams play with the middle third of the field almost unplayable, but whenever Morisset went on the counter they looked dangerous, definitely somewhere where your missing first graders must plug holes in transition

NWM
11-06-2013, 05:14 PM
I didnt say it was a dominant display from Morisset did I? We also had several regular First Graders out but we arent making any excuses, i will say the condition of the pitch affected both teams play with the middle third of the field almost unplayable, but whenever Morisset went on the counter they looked dangerous, definitely somewhere where your missing first graders must plug holes in transition

Apologies dominated wasn't the exact word used, but to say they were the stronger team after half time I thought was a bit far-fetched. There was some decent counters(by Mo-town) which lacked a finished product. The pitch did play it's part but as always it's an "even" playing field.

Nave
12-06-2013, 10:19 PM
Apologies dominated wasn't the exact word used, but to say they were the stronger team after half time I thought was a bit far-fetched. There was some decent counters(by Mo-town) which lacked a finished product. The pitch did play it's part but as always it's an "even" playing field.

Agree to disagree mate, well see you guys in the last round

Hiratio_Hufnagel
13-06-2013, 02:56 AM
Agree to disagree mate, well see you guys in the last round I will Agree to that. My arch enemy chaos will disagree.

Nave
13-06-2013, 04:25 PM
I will Agree to that my arch enemy chaos will disagree

Are you agreeing with the notion of agreeing to disagree? Ha cause that sentence without punctuation makes it a little confusing...

Professor Chaos
13-06-2013, 04:48 PM
Are you agreeing with the notion of agreeing to disagree? Ha cause that sentence without punctuation makes it a little confusing...

I don't agree to that. Lest your bad grammar rub off on us Hufnagle

Hiratio_Hufnagel
13-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Yes I was Agreeing to the notion

Premy
14-06-2013, 11:56 AM
I haven't seen Kahibah play yet but of the other 6 clubs from ZL1 last year everyone has seemed to improve on the field which is great to see the comp so strong where every game is a tuff game what's everyone else's thoughts on the overall standard this year?