PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Zone League 3 Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

ManUTDSupporter
13-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Take it dungog, how's your head coach!!!!
Yeah your sick Buddha, held to 1-0 ht with a depleted dungog team missing 7-8 firsts graders! And only having a max of 20 for two teams.

Buddha
13-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Yeah your sick Buddha, held to 1-0 ht with a depleted dungog team missing 7-8 firsts graders! And only having a max of 20 for two teams.

Sell your sob story to 60 minutes!!! That's your excuse every week find a new one!!!!

gny
13-07-2013, 08:16 PM
On a full day does dungog even have 7-8 1st graders? Lol

ManUTDSupporter
13-07-2013, 08:21 PM
On a full day does dungog even have 7-8 1st graders? Lol
Um we won 1-0 rd1 with both teams almost full :/
Bahaha don't think I have ever used the excuse of lack of players Buddha.
Pretty happy with our ressies too, top effort! Had our guy playing firsts mids in goals for ressies lol
Very impressed with our guys playing in firsts to keep it to 1-0 at ht!

Other results?

Stopper
13-07-2013, 08:45 PM
Simba up 3 nil in first. 1 st goal good. 2nd about 1min in 2 nd half. Did not wake up. 3rd well looked lloke pushing for goals and they scored 3 rd. There whole setup is a disgrace. Mayfield had major turn around from last week. 2nd half had majority of play.

Stopper
13-07-2013, 08:46 PM
Mayfield had plenty of chances but could not put them away

Buddha
13-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Um we won 1-0 rd1 with both teams almost full :/
Bahaha don't think I have ever used the excuse of lack of players Buddha.
Pretty happy with our ressies too, top effort! Had our guy playing firsts mids in goals for ressies lol
Very impressed with our guys playing in firsts to keep it to 1-0 at ht!

Other results?
It was 2-0. And after the first goal you decided to park the bus. Find a new excuse for your losses then we can talk

Stoko R DaBomb
13-07-2013, 09:50 PM
It was 2-0. And after the first goal you decided to park the bus. Find a new excuse for your losses then we can talk
Wow hats off to ya Buddha you have really given Stoko a good name here. I've worked long and hard to build up a well mannered reputation for Stoko to live up to but you just go and spoil it with this tripe. Dungog deserve better than this!

Buddha
13-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Wow hats off to ya Buddha you have really given Stoko a good name here. I've worked long and hard to build up a well mannered reputation for Stoko to live up to but you just go and spoil it with this tripe. Dungog deserve better than this!

Obviously a sour grapes dungog player. 9-0 take it

whANTite
13-07-2013, 10:10 PM
Takes hard work and weening out the smart ass wankers that don't give a shit about the club

Really don't know how Buddha survived the cut!!

Stoko R DaBomb
13-07-2013, 10:13 PM
[QUOTE=Buddha;43821]Obviously a sour grapes dungog player. 9-0 take it[/QUOTE
Sour grapes? I'm a Stoko supporter and am sick of this conceited bullshit that keeps getting put up. Respect the opposition and the effort they put in. I know we are top of the table currently and deserve to be there because we are really that good but we need to be respectful and recognise that this luxury may only be momentary. Wake up to yourself and stop being such a knob!

keeper20
13-07-2013, 10:15 PM
go reserve grade!!!

whANTite
13-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Sour grapes? I'm a Stoko supporter and am sick of this conceited bullshit that keeps getting put up. Respect the opposition and the effort they put in. I know we are top of the table currently and deserve to be there because we are really that good but we need to be respectful and recognise that this luxury may only be momentary. Wake up to yourself and stop being such a knob!

Harsh but fair Buddha. Listen to the supporters of the club. The less u say the better...

keeper20
13-07-2013, 10:27 PM
don't listen to them Buddha they be hating!!

namwob99
13-07-2013, 11:02 PM
Beresfield Vs Cooks Hill

Firsts 2-1
Reggies 3-5

WWMTD?
14-07-2013, 08:58 AM
Beresfield Vs Cooks Hill

Firsts 2-1
Reggies 3-5

Ressies played out a high scoring game on the lower pitch, score was mostly due to the conditions, lower field was still a big from a few weeks of rain. Good tough game and everytime cookers went 2 ahead bero clawed 1 back.

Firsts was a tough hard game, bero came out of the blocks with early pressure and dominated,
Cookers hung on 0-0 till the half, them went 1-0 up mid way through. Last 15 bero were pushing hard and snagged the equiliser then got the winner with about 3 mins to go. Good hard game, both teams played well. Thought a draw would have been a fair result but well in bero who played well till the end. IMO bero are the best outfit in the 1sts comp and should be hard to beat come September.

Buddha
14-07-2013, 09:02 AM
Who's this Stoko that you speak of? I don't know of them in this comp?

Buddha
14-07-2013, 11:16 AM
Ressies played out a high scoring game on the lower pitch, score was mostly due to the conditions, lower field was still a big from a few weeks of rain. Good tough game and everytime cookers went 2 ahead bero clawed 1 back.

Firsts was a tough hard game, bero came out of the blocks with early pressure and dominated,
Cookers hung on 0-0 till the half, them went 1-0 up mid way through. Last 15 bero were pushing hard and snagged the equiliser then got the winner with about 3 mins to go. Good hard game, both teams played well. Thought a draw would have been a fair result but well in bero who played well till the end. IMO bero are the best outfit in the 1sts comp and should be hard to beat come September.
Sounds like a great game in both grades!!

Youaskedforit
15-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Toronto 2-1 Firsts
Kurri 3-1 Ressies

Wardy4
15-07-2013, 10:06 AM
This is nonsense. End of day, the result is you lost. And it won't change. Move on.

More nonsense and dribble being talked than all of BB2300's posts combined

Now onto this weekend's fixtures

Anybody going to be struggling big time for numbers?

I look at this site every week and I am sick of all the crap that comes out of peoples mouths. Certain individuals are making Stockton look bad. We have only just spoke about this at training. You should eat your own words Buddha ( dont think i dont know who you are ). I dont think this site was made for muppets bagging other teams out. And for the guy on the bench from dungog who said Quote "Break his Effin legs" it was the most profound unsportsman like crap I have ever heard. Remember its only a game. If thats the your attitude towards oppostion players piss off to Rugby league you grub.

That is all.

namwob99
15-07-2013, 10:26 AM
You should eat your own words Buddha ( dont think i dont know who you are ). I dont think this site was made for muppets bagging other teams out.

Isn't he Stockton's ball boy?

Youaskedforit
15-07-2013, 10:33 AM
hey hey hey , what about giving the Toronto boys some air time, notching up another win ;)

WWMTD?
15-07-2013, 02:28 PM
hey hey hey , what about giving the Toronto boys some air time, notching up another win ;)

Good work on the win, I'm assuming the ref was good this week?? Haha. Good to take kurri down in any case

Youaskedforit
15-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Good work on the win, I'm assuming the ref was good this week?? Haha. Good to take kurri down in any case

Refereeing was pure quality, best all season ... hahaha..... no honestly he was Brad Carlin talks with the players and has a good running joke with most, unlike others :)

BB2300
15-07-2013, 05:01 PM
I work with a Toronto player Troy. Stoked to see use get another win. Did you guys have a full squad on sunday youaskedforit?
Brad is a good ref, one of the rare ones that actually treats players with respect! Rod is another quality ref.

Youaskedforit
16-07-2013, 08:55 AM
I work with a Toronto player Troy. Stoked to see use get another win. Did you guys have a full squad on sunday youaskedforit?
Brad is a good ref, one of the rare ones that actually treats players with respect! Rod is another quality ref.

Only had our keeper back up for two games, as ressies keeper couldnt make it, and one midfielder missing, so apart from that, yeah full strength i suppose.
If we can keep most together next year, joined by some young blokes and two or three genuine first graders we will go ok.

Wilso8948
16-07-2013, 10:57 AM
When all the catch ups being played? I haven't had a chance to go and watch anyone else's games this year yet

Youaskedforit
16-07-2013, 11:30 AM
When all the catch ups being played? I haven't had a chance to go and watch anyone else's games this year yet

Dungog v Toronto Awaba @ Timbucktoo ( gresford ) 25-07-2013 6.30 and 8pm
Toronto Awaba v Beresfield @ Finnan Oval 31-07-2013 6.30 and 8pm

BB2300
16-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Haha enjoy that gresford trip mid week. I feel sorry for you guys. The federation should have played that game last weekend.
Hopefully you can keep turning up with a full strength 1st grade team and finish off in style.
3 points at finnan oval will be much appreciated lol.
Might even try and get to that one

Youaskedforit
16-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Haha enjoy that gresford trip mid week. I feel sorry for you guys. The federation should have played that game last weekend.
Hopefully you can keep turning up with a full strength 1st grade team and finish off in style.
3 points at finnan oval will be much appreciated lol.
Might even try and get to that one

Are you with Stockton ?

BB2300
16-07-2013, 04:47 PM
Yeah mate

ManUTDSupporter
18-07-2013, 08:23 PM
Anyone got any thoughts on having a best of ZL3 v best of ZL2 ( possibility of other leagues too)?
Each team nominates 3 players, with the best 14 picked?
I personally think it would be great for the comps!

Giges
19-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Anyone got any thoughts on having a best of ZL3 v best of ZL2 ( possibility of other leagues too)?
Each team nominates 3 players, with the best 14 picked?
I personally think it would be great for the comps!

I know this has been raised in the ZL1 Thread and i think everyone would agree this would be great to see.
Even the players not participating would love it, a chance to get on the beers and watch a good game which would create a top atmosphere.
At this stage though it would take some serious organisation to get it off the ground if it was to be done properly.

Just on the selection criteria, if we norrowed it down to 24 players across the 8 teams as you have suggested getting it down to the 14 or 15 would be hard.
I would assume most clubs would consider their 3 best players to be strikers or midfielders so you might not have too many defenders nominated.

Grommet
19-07-2013, 01:07 PM
GK- tough choice there is a few good ones. Kurri keeper?
CB- BJ from dungog an tall built bloke from simba. Blonde bloke from cookers
LB- little bloke from simba.
RB- not real sure. Some one from bero maybe?? Or the guy from cookers
CM- tall guy from stocko and quality bloke from bero.
LM- lightning bloke out wide from Bero
RM- Pauly( think that's his name) from stocko
ST- tall bloke from stocko and the left footer from simba who I think wears yellow boots.
BENCH- throw in a few players from Toronto and mayfield.
Don't know many names sorry and just my 2 cents!!!

Wilso8948
19-07-2013, 03:04 PM
Not enough stockoness haha

Wilso8948
19-07-2013, 03:08 PM
Na just joking. You'd have to go from this years form there would be a fair few players from stocko and bero. Throw in BJ and AJ from dungog, a selection of simba players like Juma in the mids and one or two cookers players. Couldn't see many others then as you said before the keeper from Kurri. Purely based on what I've seen this year sorry if I offended

BB2300
19-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Wilso in the backs for sure!

ManUTDSupporter
19-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Personally:
Gk- dungog/kurri
LB- cookers, but can't remember where he was in the backs
CB-BJ
CB-Wilso
RB- Simba, they had one top defender
RW/LW- Bero speed demon
CM- Bero
CM- stocko lad
LW/RW- Simba fast striker (yellow boots)
ST- stocky guy from bero or tall stocko guy
ST- Simba dark grey boots

Subs: Ando dungog- is fast running ball skills are great for late in the game with tired legs.
And whoever else.

Ps haven't seen Toronto yet

Coach?????

ManUTDSupporter
19-07-2013, 08:23 PM
Toronto v dungog will be a cracker on Sunday. Couple big loses for us, (our leading goal scorer due back soon) my CB partner and our keeper out.
Never played each other so should be good

Grommet
19-07-2013, 10:24 PM
I think it would be unrealistic to include to many from mayfield and Toronto but throwing a few on the bench may be good for an experience??? I don't think anyone should take Offense to people's teams. It's interesting to see people's teams. Also realistically it would nealy be impossible to pick the perfect team as u can only judge from what certain players do playing against your own team. Do we have any golden boot tallys or other interesting crap that would stir this forum up a bit!!

rolo
19-07-2013, 10:31 PM
I think it would be unrealistic to include to many from mayfield and Toronto but throwing a few on the bench may be good for an experience??? I don't think anyone should take Offense to people's teams. It's interesting to see people's teams. Also realistically it would nealy be impossible to pick the perfect team as u can only judge from what certain players do playing against your own team. Do we have any golden boot tallys or other interesting crap that would stir this forum up a bit!!

Was about to say surely the strikers would have to be the top goals scorers. From what I know Blair (the tall guy from Stocko) or berbs as most people know him would be close to top on 16 and Okello (yellow boots from Simba) is close on 14. I'd say neally from bero would be close too.

rolo
19-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Even if league 2 didn't come along to the party could always look at having a premiers vs 'the rest' side. Stocko would be more than willing to stage an event. I do know someone that could probably organize something over that way ;)

My side would be (I'd play a 3-4-3
Gk - Kurri or jez from Stocko (probably doesn't get recognized as much but that's becaus he's playing behind Wilso the Italian stallion and doesn't get too much work)
Cb - Wilso
Cb - bj
Cb - cookers bearded bloke
Lm - Okello
Cm - Noel or juma as he is known from Simba
Cm - Stella ( big lanky from Stocko)
Rm - pauly (would have to close to fastest in the comp - could hold a race on the day to determine this)
St - berbs from Stocko
St - neally from bero
St - Winston with dread locks from Simba (dead ringer for kofi Kingston or kenwyn jones - played Olympic 23s and some first grade last year)

Buddha
19-07-2013, 10:49 PM
I'd have Matt rolston up front, apparently he has bags of pace.

Buddha
19-07-2013, 10:50 PM
PS I want to challenge Pauly to a race for quickest Rolo

Wilso8948
19-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Isn't wilso and the Italian stallion the same thing.. :sup:

Would deffo have nealy and stocky fella from bero. Possibly bloke with the pony tail at the back. Bit hard to pick any out from stocko we never have standouts just solid across the park but hard to go passed Blair when he's current golden boot. Would also have Juma okello and maybe another from simba. BJ from dungog. Fill rest with probably Pauly/Stella, Baz our other striker. I think they'd be plenty of attackers in the team but I think you'd have to pick most of stocko and bero backlines as they've got great defensive records this year when compared with all the other teams

Aintnobodygottimeforthat
20-07-2013, 12:30 AM
yeh in regards to the um zl3 best team i think

My side would be (I'd play a 3-4-3
Gk -jez from Stocko (probably doesn't get recognized as much but that's becaus he's playing behind Wilso the Italian stallion and doesn't get too much work)
Cb - Wilso
Cb - bj
Cb - stocko bloke
Lm - stocko bloke
Cm - stocko bloke
Cm - Stella ( big lanky from Stocko)
Rm - pauly (would have to close to fastest in the comp - could hold a race on the day to determine this)
St - berbs from Stocko
St - stocko bloke
St - stocko bloke

cause where just the best ay

seldom
20-07-2013, 02:14 AM
Love how these lower grade sides are being picked...That stocko guy with the long hair,the dungog guy with the tattoo,the cooks hill bloke with the red boots,that other lanky guy who goes orrite.And the lowest division in all this is gunna play 3-4-3 against higher divisions...good luck.Probs a good advertisement as to why this sort of concept should be club based as I think was brought up by PV4 in a different thread.

ManUTDSupporter
20-07-2013, 09:21 AM
Love how these lower grade sides are being picked...That stocko guy with the long hair,the dungog guy with the tattoo,the cooks hill bloke with the red boots,that other lanky guy who goes orrite.And the lowest division in all this is gunna play 3-4-3 against higher divisions...good luck.Probs a good advertisement as to why this sort of concept should be club based as I think was brought up by PV4 in a different thread.
Haha we all know the players, just can't put a finger on the names. I believe it should be 15 picked, with the best coach. He would determine the starting formation etc!
Based on what everyone said roughly there would be:
4 stocko
3 bero
2 Simba
1 or 2 cookers
1 dungog
1 kurri
I personally would be happy to have it at stocko, unless there is a better ZL2 ground.
At the end of the day good fun and would see some good crowds.

Wilso8948
20-07-2013, 09:49 AM

Who cares mate. Sorry we aren't all on a first name basis cause out names aren't published in the herald every week. And I think we proved that this league would more than cut it against someone higher with two teams from zl3 having two wins and draws against teams one and two divisions above us in this years state cup.

Ps yes I know it's only state cup but how the **** else are we suppose to gauge where we are at in newy

rolo
20-07-2013, 11:16 AM
Yeah cause pv4 talks so much sense =\ he's purple and green eyes are very unbiased and call it fair and straight down the line. It's a bit of fun. No one called for you captain serious. We know the names, perhaps we would rather the use of adjectives to describe a player ffs

BB2300
20-07-2013, 11:23 AM
Go 1st grade!!

Youaskedforit
20-07-2013, 11:25 AM
Haha we all know the players, just can't put a finger on the names. I believe it should be 15 picked, with the best coach. He would determine the starting formation etc!
Based on what everyone said roughly there would be:
4 stocko
3 bero
2 Simba
1 or 2 cookers
1 dungog
1 kurri
I personally would be happy to have it at stocko, unless there is a better ZL2 ground.
At the end of the day good fun and would see some good crowds.

IF it ever happens, which it wont, why dont you have two from each club fullstop, we might be near bottom of ladder, but our best two players, would more then cut it in the best of ZL3. If playing against ZL2 then same goes for them, wouldnt be hard to police, and gets the whole comp involved. Each coach nominate there two players, logistically may be hard as youd need strikers, defenders, midfielders but im sure that could be tweaked, so you dont get 8 strikers and 8 goalkeepers.
Il nominate our CB who has an amazing left foot, so could play LFB and a huge throw, and a midfielder who unfortunately due to work commitments has only played half our games.

Wilso8948
20-07-2013, 11:57 AM
I'd take the guy from Toronto up front who I think only played the first game against us. Had a good touch. Was quick and scored a goal from memory.

boz-monaut
20-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Kurri v Cooks Hill called off due to the pitch being too wet

word is that they had a particularly heavy dew last night, rendering the field unplayable

ManUTDSupporter
20-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Results?

namwob99
20-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Results?
Beresfield vs Mayfield

Firsts 9-0
Reggies 4-0

Wilso8948
20-07-2013, 06:58 PM
Stocko v simba
Ressies 1-0
Firsts 3-1

Was a good game. Went 2-0 up then they pegged one back through a goalkeeper collision. Then we got another. Simba then made five or six ****ed up tackles. Was ridiculous. Anyways was good I play pretty average and still get away with a good win. Bero wear shin pads on your calves next week..

ManUTDSupporter
20-07-2013, 07:31 PM
Two good wins for bero and stocko.
Anyone coming to finnan tomorrow?

shark attack
21-07-2013, 12:43 AM
a really top effort from stocko today
5 1st graders out , 10 players out all up.
resies dominated simba and the 1-0 score line was flattering for simba , could of been a lot more.
1st grade was a really fast game , simba never looked like they were going to score until i dont know what the ref was looking at when 1 of the simba boys dove in 2 footed on our keeper to leave our keeper with studs marks from the top of his thigh to his throat , after that fillthy challenge there was another 6 swipes from behind and 3 horrible challenges from behind that had our boys hurting bad , i thank my boys who never never after being hacked look like they were going for paybacks. we also missed a pen which would of put simba away , to the stocko boys a super effort.

WWMTD?
21-07-2013, 08:29 AM
a really top effort from stocko today
5 1st graders out , 10 players out all up.
resies dominated simba and the 1-0 score line was flattering for simba , could of been a lot more.
1st grade was a really fast game , simba never looked like they were going to score until i dont know what the ref was looking at when 1 of the simba boys dove in 2 footed on our keeper to leave our keeper with studs marks from the top of his thigh to his throat , after that fillthy challenge there was another 6 swipes from behind and 3 horrible challenges from behind that had our boys hurting bad , i thank my boys who never never after being hacked look like they were going for paybacks. we also missed a pen which would of put simba away , to the stocko boys a super effort.

Their challenges have always been horrible, they are a quality football side when they turn up, but none of them can tackle legally or throw in properly, which is odd.

gny
21-07-2013, 08:55 AM
Yeah but throw ins are the hardest part of the game

Buddha
21-07-2013, 11:02 AM
Their challenges have always been horrible, they are a quality football side when they turn up, but none of them can tackle legally or throw in properly, which is odd.

For a team of people built like a brick shithouse they don't like a bit of body contact either

Wilso8948
21-07-2013, 11:05 AM
Have to admit Buddha you put a shot on the only non African fella out there

ManUTDSupporter
21-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Haha they would eat Buddha.
Game day, yeah! First game for me in 3 weeks :|

ManUTDSupporter
21-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Toronto v Dungog
Res: 1 - 1
Dungog had a player sent off 3 mins in to the game, so pretty much had 10 men all game.

1st: 0 - 6
We were up 4-0 at HT and got a bit to greedy and lazy in the second but was still a decent performance with a few firsts graders out.

P.s who is beresfields coach? Absolute wanker! We went over to have our HT chat and he thinks it was all good to try interrupt to organise the catch up game!
So ignorant, didnt want to leave after we told him we were trying to get our chat going. we put forward 3 dates and they declined them all

namwob99
21-07-2013, 08:01 PM
P.s who is beresfields coach? Absolute wanker! We went over to have our HT chat and he thinks it was all good to try interrupt to organise the catch up game!
So ignorant, didnt want to leave after we told him we were trying to get our chat going. we put forward 3 dates and they declined them all
Bahahaha that'd be me. Don't remember being there. But go on.

AcK0
21-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Refereeing was pure quality, best all season ... hahaha..... no honestly he was Brad Carlin talks with the players and has a good running joke with most, unlike others :)

All credit to Brad, great referee and protects the players.

Pity we don't have a few more referee's like him in the competition.

sutho
21-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Toronto v Dungog
Res: 1 - 1
Dungog had a player sent off 3 mins in to the game, so pretty much had 10 men all game.

1st: 0 - 6
We were up 4-0 at HT and got a bit to greedy and lazy in the second but was still a decent performance with a few firsts graders out.

Solid result against ordinary opponents. I bet the ref cost trono the game

ManUTDSupporter
21-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Bahahaha that'd be me. Don't remember being there. But go on.
Well our guys said it was the coach, it was some fella from bero then

ManUTDSupporter
21-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Solid result against ordinary opponents. I bet the ref cost trono the game
Haha no one could complain about the referee today! Brad is a top notch referee, respects players!

sutho
21-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Haha no one could complain about the referee today! Brad is a top notch referee, respects players!
good to see :)

rolo
22-07-2013, 01:55 PM
Stockton Sharks ZFL will be holding their 2nd annual Old Boys Day vs Toronto Awaba JFC
Saturday 10th August 2013 @ Corroba Oval
All players and affiliates both past and present of Stockton Sharks Soccer in any form over the years are invited along to join us
Players for the Old Boys Match still required
Reserve Grade - 12.30pm
Old Boys Match - 2pm
First Grade - 3pm
Refreshments will be available (as well as oxygen tanks for the Old Boys Match) throughout the day
We also like to invite all Old Boys to join us at our major sponsor the General Washington Hotel afterwards
Spread the word to any former Sharks and tell them to dig out their boots for the match of the day
ANY INTERESTED OLD BOYS PLAYERS CALL 0421 233050 OR EMAIL MATT.A.ROLSTON@GMAIL.COM

Youaskedforit
22-07-2013, 02:23 PM
Stockton Sharks ZFL will be holding their 2nd annual Old Boys Day vs Toronto Awaba JFC
All players and affiliates both past and present of Stockton Sharks Soccer in any form over the years are invited along to join us
Reserve Grade - 12.30pm
Old Boys Match - 2pm
First Grade - 3pm
Refreshments will be available (as well as oxygen tanks for the Old Boys Match) throughout the day
We also like to invite all Old Boys to join us at our major sponsor the General Washington Hotel afterwards
Spread the word to any former Sharks and tell them to dig out their boots for the match of the day
ANY INTERESTED OLD BOYS PLAYERS CALL 0421 233050 OR EMAIL MATT.A.ROLSTON@GMAIL.COM

Looking forward to being involved in the day, had to pick a game where you think you may get an easy win but didnt yas :)

Wilso8948
22-07-2013, 02:54 PM
Never an easy win in this comp champ. Always is a massive day for us though. Huge success last year. Can't wait!

Stoko R DaBomb
22-07-2013, 04:10 PM
1st year in IDs stocko missed the finals and ran 5th. The core playing group and some true clubman stuck around. Look at us now. Takes hard work and weening out the smart ass wankers that don't give a shit about the club

Are any of the "smart ass wankers" invited to the Old Boys Day against Toronto? Hope so, look forward to you pointing them out and letting them know who they are..........

hawk
22-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Never an easy win in this comp champ. Always is a massive day for us though. Huge success last year. Can't wait!

Are any of the "smart ass wankers" invited to the Old Boys Day against Toronto? Hope so, look forward to you pointing them out and letting them know who they are..........

rofl, kinda ruined the theme there

rolo
22-07-2013, 07:08 PM

Not really about the old boys of the last few years even though they are more than welcome. It's more about getting the old boys from the previous form of Stockton soccer club there for the day. The guys that played when Stockton won the old 2nd division and competed in the state league
And come and see me mate I'd be happy to point any out. I would just love to know who you are and perhaps even show you how to spell Stocko ;) lol

rolo
22-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Looking forward to being involved in the day, had to pick a game where you think you may get an easy win but didnt yas :)
Any just luck of the draw mate. We aim to play it last home of the year. Was hoping for it to be cooks hill as it was last year as they are probably our best local derby. But glad to have tronno coming over. Was awesome last year with plenty of laughs in the old boys match.

Stoko r da bomb - you gunna have a run in the old boys match?

Wilso8948
22-07-2013, 07:32 PM

Shutup idiot. Ill gladly refer to you as a "smart ass wanker" when we all teach you how to spell. Dick

controlzone
22-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Pure class.... Lol!!!

Buddha
22-07-2013, 09:25 PM

Please I muscled up against the fridge. And then realized why we called him the fridge

Wilso8948
22-07-2013, 10:48 PM
Please I muscled up against the fridge. And then realized why we called him the fridge

And then had a fight with a Muslim. It was a holy war raged between religions there Buddha

Aintnobodygottimeforthat
24-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Personally:
Gk- dungog/kurri
LB- cookers, but can't remember where he was in the backs
CB-BJ
CB-Wilso
RB- Simba, they had one top defender
RW/LW- Bero speed demon
CM- Bero
CM- stocko lad
LW/RW- Simba fast striker (yellow boots)
ST- stocky guy from bero or tall stocko guy
ST- Simba dark grey boots

Subs: Ando dungog- is fast running ball skills are great for late in the game with tired legs.
And whoever else.

Ps haven't seen Toronto yet

Coach?????

picking yourself in the "all stars" team thats a bit much dont you think, i personally dont believe that anyone sitting outside the top four would have any players in the team but hey who knows

ManUTDSupporter
24-07-2013, 07:32 PM
picking yourself in the "all stars" team thats a bit much dont you think, i personally dont believe that anyone sitting outside the top four would have any players in the team but hey who knows
Just based on what everyone else said matey.
I will repost tomorrow night if we get a win, as it will put us 3rd.
Bero v dungog I believe is 17/8
Toronto v dungog tomorrow night at Gresford, how use looking youaskedforit?

Wilso8948
24-07-2013, 08:17 PM

Clearly haven't watched any games of dungog. BJ is the reason dungog sits in 5th with games in hand and I know no one up there would disagree. Certainly not a disgrace to have some confidence in one's own ability.

You are however entitled to your own opinion.

Aintnobodygottimeforthat
24-07-2013, 08:34 PM
Just based on what everyone else said matey.
I will repost tomorrow night if we get a win, as it will put us 3rd.
Bero v dungog I believe is 17/8
Toronto v dungog tomorrow night at Gresford, how use looking youaskedforit?

what the one person that posted there team before clearly showed you were the best cb in the comp?
hopefully toronto can get a full strength team cause i believe they are the stronger team

Aintnobodygottimeforthat
24-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Clearly haven't watched any games of dungog. BJ is the reason dungog sits in 5th with games in hand and I know no one up there would disagree. Certainly not a disgrace to have some confidence in one's own ability.

You are however entitled to your own opinion.

ive watched one game and it was pretty clear to me that no one from that neck of the woods would make the team and i wouldnt say that sitting 5th with games in hand is anything to brag about, confidence is one thing but youve got to be realistic

Wilso8948
24-07-2013, 09:00 PM
ive watched one game and it was pretty clear to me that no one from that neck of the woods would make the team and i wouldnt say that sitting 5th with games in hand is anything to brag about, confidence is one thing but youve got to be realistic

Depends on what game u watched? Which one? And u misunderstood what I was saying. Without him they would be sitting down with mayf.

Also you said you "watched" a game. When u play against a player like that you hey a sense of what he does on the park. A lot different to watching one game from the sidelines

ManUTDSupporter
24-07-2013, 09:19 PM

I don't recall bragging about being 5th? Without our mid season massive slump we would be sitting pretty.
Was reasonably happy with my 2 goals and 2 assists on the wkd.
The guys gel well and play as a team with our current formation, and haven't lost a game as yet with that formation.
Hopefully Toronto rock up with a full team tomorrow, would much prefer a close encounter than the 6-0 from the wkd which should have been triple that.
there is a lot of young talent in Dungog, we hardly can train together but always pop up in the semis and GFs.

whANTite
24-07-2013, 09:40 PM
The guys gel well and play as a team with our current formation, and haven't lost a game as yet with that formation.

Didn't you blokes get beaten 9-0 last week? Or is the current winning streak with the new formation @ 1?

ManUTDSupporter
24-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Didn't you blokes get beaten 9-0 last week? Or is the current winning streak with the new formation @ 1?
Haha we had 8 first graders out and 14 in total. Definitely wasn't the same formation and players that I'm talking about .
Believe me we aren't too worried about that game, we knew a forfeit would be best but needed to give our guys available a game. Not to mention it gave 6 guys their first run in first grade, so bit of an eye opener for them.

Wilso8948
24-07-2013, 10:47 PM
BJ didn't play that game. Hence why ill still say that without him dungog would be sitting pretty close to the bottom

whANTite
25-07-2013, 12:24 AM
BJ didn't play that game. Hence why ill still say that without him dungog would be sitting pretty close to the bottom

Pretty sure that's the 2nd time this year they have conceded 9 goals in a game. Did BJ also not play that game? Did they have a lack of numbers as an excuse for the defending?

If he did play it does lead to questions why an "All Star" CB can conceded so many goals.

My opinion anyway.

ManUTDSupporter
25-07-2013, 06:44 AM
Pretty sure that's the 2nd time this year they have conceded 9 goals in a game. Did BJ also not play that game? Did they have a lack of numbers as an excuse for the defending?

If he did play it does lead to questions why an "All Star" CB can conceded so many goals.

My opinion anyway.
We have a new coach and we started the season with ou current striker and RB, our Curren CM at LB and was playing a 3 at the back. He wanted to push me further up the park, we were getting results but still struggling to gel throughout.
Went to CM against bero and we twirked a few things and we were just out of sorts with our formation. No one seemed to know their role to well.
Lost 3 embarrassing games on the trot, coach knew we had to go back to our original formation that had us speed home last year.
Now we have that RB up front, the LB back in the mids and a few old faces on the backs where they normally play and I play CB with mt cousin.
We have had a 7-1 and 6-0 win, 1-1 hard fought draw after getting screwed over by Simba.
Not including the undermanned stocko game, we only lost to cookers round 1 with our forwards at the backs with me and the cousin.
I will say the guys have been knocking the ball aro

ManUTDSupporter
25-07-2013, 06:48 AM

My opinion anyway.
We have a new coach and we started the season with our current striker at RB, our Current CM at LB and was playing a 3 at the back. He wanted to push me further up the park, we were getting results but still struggling to gel throughout.
Went to CM against bero and we twirked a few things and we were just out of sorts with our formation. No one seemed to know their role to well.
Lost 3 embarrassing games on the trot, coach knew we had to go back to our original formation that had us speed home late last year.
Now we have that RB up front, the LB back in the mids and a few old faces in the backs where they normally play and I play CB with mt cousin.
We have had a 7-1 and 6-0 win, 1-1 hard fought draw after getting screwed over by Simba.
Not including the undermanned stocko game, we only lost to cookers round 1 with our forwards at the backs with me and the cousin.
I will say the guys have been knocking the ball around well, we never did that at all last year!
It was get it in defence and just get it up field. I think it's credit to our coach for trying things this year and managing to make us play football better as a team.

ManUTDSupporter
25-07-2013, 07:15 AM
Who do you all think will be top 4, fairly safe to say its between cooks hill, Simba and Dungog for the last two spots. I think Simba may miss out, as they probably have the toughest run home.

BB2300
25-07-2013, 08:18 AM
I think it between you and simba. Cooks hill will finish 3rd I think. Dungog should sneak in there if they are good enough to win on the road.
Hopefully the gog can take points off berro!
The game of the year is next week at finan oval for sure. Huge for the winner!

WWMTD?
25-07-2013, 08:19 AM
Who do you all think will be top 4, fairly safe to say its between cooks hill, Simba and Dungog for the last two spots. I think Simba may miss out, as they probably have the toughest run home.

We would definitely prefer not to have simba there, they are an enigma, you never know which team will turn up on the day, the registered one, or the team that shreds!

Youaskedforit
25-07-2013, 09:34 AM
First grade only tonight mate ( dungog ) , association informing you today ....sorry for any inconvenience.

russjaybee
25-07-2013, 10:27 AM

What team are you from mate?

whANTite
25-07-2013, 10:53 AM
We have a new coach and we started the season with our current striker at RB, our Current CM at LB and was playing a 3 at the back. He wanted to push me further up the park, we were getting results but still struggling to gel throughout.
Lost 3 embarrassing games on the trot, coach knew we had to go back to our original formation that had us speed home late last year.
Now we have that RB up front, the LB back in the mids and a few old faces in the backs where they normally play and I play CB with mt cousin.
I will say the guys have been knocking the ball around well, we never did that at all last year!
It was get it in defence and just get it up field. I think it's credit to our coach for trying things this year and managing to make us play football better as a team.

Hairy muff..

shark attack
25-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Hairy muff..

hey whANTite before you rubbish other players and sides form this comp , arent you from the old weston zl3 comp a few years ago were you guys were going to romp the comp and the following year got relagated back to all age.

russjaybee
25-07-2013, 12:36 PM
If you're gonna rubbish other teams at least have the guts to front up to where you're from and who you represent.

keeper20
25-07-2013, 12:53 PM
not to sure you can relegated from zl3 but ok!

whANTite
25-07-2013, 12:57 PM
hey whANTite before you rubbish other players and sides form this comp , arent you from the old weston zl3 comp a few years ago were you guys were going to romp the comp and the following year got relagated back to all age.

I don't know where you come off telling me I'm rubbishing anyone or any team. Simply voicing an opinion about the "all star" team and their selections. That is all.

Btw, Hairy muff = fair enough...

Wilso8948
25-07-2013, 05:34 PM
What's doing on the weekend? Surely game of the round is simba v bero. Poor bero has to play at a shithole like the tech very happy we haven't had to play there this year and hopefully won't (possibly semis). Looks rubbish at the moment. I think bero will get by but simba are really really tough to beat there. Surely if bero win it will make them favourites to finish 1st. Still a couple of difficult midweek trips to dungog and tronno though.

The battle for the spoon goes on with mayf and tronno. Tronno could put the nail in mayfs coffin this week.

Really important game for cookers and dungog this week too! Could be of great importance especially if bero do the job on simba who then woulda lost two on the trot and could be on the slide. Ill pick dungog seeing as though its up there.

Hopefully we can get the job done on Kurri and keep our good home ground record going

ManUTDSupporter
25-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Toronto forfeited both games tonight :|

Wilso8948
25-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Wins a win mate

sutho
25-07-2013, 09:54 PM
pretty ordinary from a team that promised so much in preseason hype!

Wilso8948
25-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Sure has made the battle for 3/4/5 tight! Just had a look through the upcoming fixtures and really hard to pick who will make the four. My guess would be dungog has the "easiest" of runs home. And simba might just sneak cookers out of it but that'll be decided when all those teams come up against eachother.

namwob99
25-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Why?

True Local
25-07-2013, 10:58 PM
First off sorry to Dungog I know for myself I wanted to play against you again but it was not to be, good luck for the rest of the year.

I just want to say my 2 cents as a player for Toronto this year. I feel that we as a club had every right to optimistic at the start of the season. We were a completely new club with a lot of locals coming back to play for their home team. Our pre-season started fairly well for a start-up club; 2-0 loss to Thornton, shootout loss to Westlakes, 2-1 loss to Cardiff City and defeating Morisset 3-0, all teams in grades higher than us. These competitive games made everyone at the club pretty hopeful that we would have a decent season.

But work, injury, school/uni and desire from some played into the fact that we struggled and trying to bring near 30 players together from scratch is a near impossible task. The talk of the high quality players coming back is true to a certain extent, we have several players who have played first grade in NBN and NewFM but for the majority it was several years ago, some having not kicked a ball during that time. The reason for this is work commitments, not being able to train even once a week was a big killer. Combine this with the young boys who had only played a hand full of games not in u/19s, playing against men for the first time was a big shock.

There are people behind the scenes who work very hard like most clubs but if the players at the club cannot replicate that effort on the pitch we aren’t going to have much success. There is a handful of players who are there every game, try their absolute hardest and even go back to the workies after home games, but a handful isn’t enough. So as Youaskedforit said on the very first page “maybe year two will be there best year”.

True Local
25-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Why?

Not enough players available

sutho
26-07-2013, 07:56 AM

surely between 2 squads you could have at least done 1st grade. Your younger ressies would have had invaluable opportunity to get a go in 1st grade? Isn't that why your'e in the comp?

namwob99
26-07-2013, 08:07 AM
How you looking for next Wednesday?

Youaskedforit
26-07-2013, 09:01 AM
How you looking for next Wednesday?

Will be fine, its a home game....

While we are on that, next wednesday coincides with the one year anniversary of the passing of a local football advocate in John Beguin, father of one of our players.

The annual grudge match between Toronto and Westlakes is named in his honour.

I understand Beresfield has agreed to a minute silence before games, so thankyou, and hope to get a few extra boys on the hill to try to bring home an upset for Johnny.

Also i second true locals input to our season, has been dissapointing thus far. But plenty to build on.

pv4
26-07-2013, 09:18 AM
shootout loss to Westlakes,

Worth noting that there were a few hired guns in the Toronto squad solely to play that one game that were never going to, nor wound up, playing for you guys.

But yeah, I think if you look back through threads you will see how I saw the new Awaba team at the start of the season - very competitive team with some great players & great off-field support, but ultimately depth will see them lose out. And I wasn't off the mark, it seems.

You can't rush these things - all the issues you guys are having, every local team has. Westlakes had 14 players for two grades on the weekend against Medowie, and similar numbers for a few other games over other weekends. And our committee is about 8 strong, average age being around 23 and not one person on the committee older than 28years old - and all being players themselves which makes it the hardest. The important thing is you guys build a healthy club culture, make your current players and committee come back next year, promote any juniors who come of age and skill, and build on that. Just don't steal any Wildcats players :rof:

Youaskedforit
26-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Worth noting that there were a few hired guns in the Toronto squad solely to play that one game that were never going to, nor wound up, playing for you guys.

But yeah, I think if you look back through threads you will see how I saw the new Awaba team at the start of the season - very competitive team with some great players & great off-field support, but ultimately depth will see them lose out. And I wasn't off the mark, it seems.

You can't rush these things - all the issues you guys are having, every local team has. Westlakes had 14 players for two grades on the weekend against Medowie, and similar numbers for a few other games over other weekends. And our committee is about 8 strong, average age being around 23 and not one person on the committee older than 28years old - and all being players themselves which makes it the hardest. The important thing is you guys build a healthy club culture, make your current players and committee come back next year, promote any juniors who come of age and skill, and build on that. Just don't steal any Wildcats players :rof:

Apparently they are going to target that Mitch bloke who plays CB for westlakes, heard he is known as the " slow CB " so we need one to fit in with our culture... ;)

The roosta
26-07-2013, 09:24 AM

I know a few guys who played in the Weston team and they never got relegated from ID 3s lol they got relegated from ID 2s they had heaps of boys get jobs up the valley so they pulled the pin instead of playing short every week and just went to all age for a kick I no they finished a close second to tenambit in 08 or 09 and won the grand final against tenambit that year and they played in semis every year after that till they went to ID 2s in 2011 I think then that's when they finished up in the ID comp
Don't ever recall em claiming to romp the comp it was always a good local derby between them and us as a few boys had played for both teams so always had some to try n get lol

ManUTDSupporter
27-07-2013, 05:58 PM
2-0 cooks
2-1 cooks
What can I say, absolutely terrible from us. I'll be first to admit I personally was disgraceful! Worst game I've had in years, and we can never get going against them. Well done to cooks

Wilso8948
27-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Stocko v Kurri
Res 1-1 prob had the better of the chances but need to put them away to get the points
Firsts 4-0 Kurri struggled with lack of numbers. Fairly good performance and Kurri keeper surely stopped the score from being double

Deck
27-07-2013, 06:51 PM
Mayf ressies got a forfeit.
Mayf firsts 4 nil. Toronto low on numbers and lost another during the game. Toronto did well to keep it at 4. Would have been a tough afternoon with minimal numbers and Mayf couldn't make the most of all the chances!!

namwob99
27-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Simba Vs Beresfield

Ressies 2-3
Firsts 2-2

Absolute circus!!

Wilso8948
27-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Simba Vs Beresfield

Ressies 2-3
Firsts 2-2

Absolute circus!!

Haha I've heard. Welcome to the world that is simba ZL3

roundballsarebetter
28-07-2013, 01:59 AM
Well done kurri keep easil best gk in this comp ,may even push id1 level

shark attack
28-07-2013, 02:26 AM
Well done kurri keep easil best gk in this comp ,may even push id1 level

got to say the kurri keeper is the best reaction keeper i have seen in a long time , we have 2 very good keepers at stocko , my son is a 1st grade keeper at the terrace BUT no disrespect to the mentioned he is the differenece in score lines.

WWMTD?
28-07-2013, 03:18 AM
Haha I've heard. Welcome to the world that is simba ZL3

What were they up to this time?

BB2300
28-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Great effort by my boys today. Another clean sheet which is great! 4-0 was a good result, there keeper saved 4 one on ones and a handful of cracking shot too. He is by far the best keeper in our comp!

Wilso8948
28-07-2013, 08:49 AM

I've heard send offs for threatening the life of the ref and game getting called 5 mins early haha. I'm still nursing stud marks on the back of my knee from last weeks game against them.

AVB
28-07-2013, 10:23 AM
If the game gets called early because of Simba, does Bero have claim to a forfeit win or something? Was there an official ref?

Neally
28-07-2013, 11:08 AM

I've heard send offs for threatening the life of the ref and game getting called 5 mins early haha. I'm still nursing stud marks on the back of my knee from last weeks game against them.

What a day!! I have honestly never played in a spectacle like that before in my life. Where do I start to explain? To start with there were no referees. No big surprise for anyone really and something that is to be expected in our league. No real issue here. The ressies kicked of right on time and the bloke who was refereeing was from simba and I have no issues with the job he did. Couple of calls that could go either way but that's what you get with any referee. The game itself was a hard fought game with our boys playing some of the more attractive football they have ever played. I was impressed with the end result and the way the game was played.

On to first grade lol

This was where everything went a little awry. We still weren't sure who was going to ref but the bloke who did ressies put his hand up again, I thought this was good...may have been a mis calculation on my part. Simba started with their usual enthusiasm, attacking the ball and pushing hard. I think it only took a few minutes before our right back had received studs to the back of his leg. Wow! Then it kicked off in the centre! All of us here are guilty of fouling a bloke on purpose, even if its just once, when you do it you put your hand up take the punishment and walk off...not these blokes. It was like when they fouled someone they felt they deserved a free kick for it or something? The tension just continued to increase with blokes flying in from behind and going straight through blokes in order to get the ball. When we questioned the referee why it wasn't a foul, it was because they were both playing the ball? On one occasion the ball was at the chest of our right winger and their back came flying through from behind and literally headbutted him in the side of the head whilst nowhere near the ball. Both went down, Simba wanted the free kick and ref awarded a drop ball... It came to a boiling point when for the third time our left back copped studs from the same player who then tried to stand over him yelling at him to get up and stop complaining.

This basically what continued for the entire first half (minus 4 minutes because the ref called it short for some reason) and we just couldn't cope, conceded a couple of goals and went into the sheds rather disheartened...the boys received a bit of a rocket but were given direct instructions not to involve ourselves in their style of play. I think the half time break was exactly what needed.

In the second half we were able to get back to playing our game and the pressure that we were applying was starting to take its toll on Simba. We got one back reasonably early and continued to push. With about 20 mins remaining is when the day turned from a joke into a full blown comedy festival! The ball was crossed into their box and headed by our bloke on back stick back in and their bloke hand ballied it. Ref called a penalty, fair call according to our bloke who headed back in, I personally was behind him and that is also how it appeared from my position. But not according to their player. Yelled screamed and carried on like a muppet, to the point where the referee sent him off. Just let it be known again is is their club referee sending their player off. Well the bloke started marching off, made it about halfway to the sheds and did a big U banger and came sprinting back on the pitch straight towards the referee. One of our boys stuck out an arm as he went past and grabbed him which allowed all their team to come grab him and march him back towards the sideline. Another U bolt and sprinted back towards the ref! They were able to grab him and march him off finally and we were all back our side of halfway. Then surprise surprise he came for another go! This went on for the best part of 5 minutes! Finally got back playing and as can be expected we were pushing forward and looking pretty good for a third and take all the points. Then the tackles started again! To the point that with 11 minutes to play (6 normal and the 5 for the bloke trying to be mike Tyson) the game was called off.

Like I said nothing I've ever played in before. All this time our coach Namwob could probably explain more but i believe was offered the opportunity of having a fight on the sideline lol

It was an unfortunate end to the day and we were just happy to get out without any broken bones, and at least a point that could be seen as the one that could have been. But if the full compliment of time was played we may have needed an ambo to take a couple of the boys home.

Yeh so that was our day... Did everyone else have a good round? Lol

namwob99
28-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Yeah I got offered a fight by some guy in the crowd.

You also forgot to mention the linesmen spending half the game on the phone and stopping balls before they go out and also the bloke from the crowd playing a perfect through ball for their striker after he thought the ball had gone out.

Also happy to get the draw if it meant we all got out in one piece!!

Neally
28-07-2013, 11:17 AM
Yeah I got offered a fight by some guy in the crowd.

You also forgot to mention the linesmen spending half the game on the phone and stopping balls before they go out and also the bloke from the crowd playing a perfect through ball for their striker after he thought the ball had gone out.
Oh yeh forgot about that! Was a brilliant 1-2 with the bloke who ran on hey!

Wilso8948
28-07-2013, 01:29 PM
Na from memory if 60 mins of the game gets played before getting called early then result stands. Someone could help out on that one though

Wilso8948
28-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Did you guys out up with the beats getting played on the sideline too? It's like playing in a nightclub. Sounds like a great day for all.... Not. Catch you boys next week for what we hope is a tough but "clean" game haha

namwob99
28-07-2013, 06:56 PM
Nah no beats both times we were there.

sutho
29-07-2013, 06:56 AM
Mayf ressies got a forfeit.
Mayf firsts 4 nil. Toronto low on numbers and lost another during the game. Toronto did well to keep it at 4. Would have been a tough afternoon with minimal numbers and Mayf couldn't make the most of all the chances!!
where are all your players?

sutho
29-07-2013, 07:24 AM
Reserve Grade - 12.30pm
Old Boys Match - 2pm
First Grade - 3pm
Let's hope Trono turn up and play in both grades. It would be a disgrace if old boys day results in forfeit.

TXK
29-07-2013, 03:25 PM
got to say the kurri keeper is the best reaction keeper i have seen in a long time , we have 2 very good keepers at stocko , my son is a 1st grade keeper at the terrace BUT no disrespect to the mentioned he is the differenece in score lines.

If Kurri's keeper is the same guy they have had for years, then he is in a class of his own for this level. Have played against him for years when before they got relegated last season, his shot stopping is absolutely phenomenal! Every time we played Kurri, even if we managed to put 4+ past them, without him we would have been looking a few games possibly in the double figures. Not to mention playing against him last season in a midweek catch-up, middle of winter, 8.00pm kick-off and the maniac is pulling off multiple finger-tip saves without wearing gloves! Now that I think about it, I don't believe I ever saw him wear gloves.

BB2300
29-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Who wins the minor & major premierships from here? Thoughts

q-money
29-07-2013, 03:56 PM
i must get myself to a simba game some time, sounds amazing

Just let it be known again is is their club referee sending their player off

:rof:

Wilso8948
29-07-2013, 06:07 PM
If Kurri's keeper is the same guy they have had for years, then he is in a class of his own for this level. Have played against him for years when before they got relegated last season, his shot stopping is absolutely phenomenal! Every time we played Kurri, even if we managed to put 4+ past them, without him we would have been looking a few games possibly in the double figures. Not to mention playing against him last season in a midweek catch-up, middle of winter, 8.00pm kick-off and the maniac is pulling off multiple finger-tip saves without wearing gloves! Now that I think about it, I don't believe I ever saw him wear gloves.

Can still lay claim to beating him from 30 yards out this year ;);)

Pretty sure it dribbled past him and he was unsighted cause of a bunch of players in his way. But still! Go me!

Na he's a freak. Totally saving kurri from conceding 10+ goals each week. Good shit son!

Wilso8948
29-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Who wins the minor & major premierships from here? Thoughts

Think that will be much clearer come Saturday evening.

Youaskedforit
29-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Stockton boys making trek to finnan on Wednesday night ? Bar and BBQ will be open. They may be interested in the result

Wilso8948
29-07-2013, 07:12 PM
I might come for a squiz. Have to convince someone else to come for a look. U gonna have numbers?

Youaskedforit
29-07-2013, 07:19 PM
It's a home game should do :)

BB2300
29-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Me and wilso will be wearing yellow and cheering use on lol

Wilso8948
31-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Game still on tonight boys? Or did yas get called off?

Youaskedforit
31-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Game still on, bring a bus load, bar will be operating ;)

Wilso8948
31-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Ill bring one extra bloke. Maybe a second haha

seldom
31-07-2013, 03:15 PM
wat time are the games ? Is it the tronna junior grounds ?

Wilso8948
31-07-2013, 03:34 PM
wat time are the games ? Is it the tronna junior grounds ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but reserves. 630 and firsts 8. Game is at finnan

Youaskedforit
31-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but reserves. 630 and firsts 8. Game is at finnan

on the money there mate, is it going to make a difference if we cause a boilover ?

shark attack
31-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Game still on, bring a bus load, bar will be operating ;)

thats what dungog said last wednesday , ouch.

Wilso8948
31-07-2013, 04:45 PM
Yes and no. Bero are a quality side. No point having those discussions until after the game. In my opinion the premiers need to prove that they can beat everyone in this competition. At this point bero are the only team to do that. We need to worry about ourselves and the rest will come

namwob99
01-08-2013, 12:52 AM
Trono Vs Bero

Ressies 0-4
Firsts 0-1

We weren't great, but did what we had to. I though Trono set themselves up well.

Wilso8948
01-08-2013, 08:10 AM
Yeh I think tronno were excellent. Played with a lot of heart. Definitely a different team at home.

Youaskedforit
01-08-2013, 08:59 AM
Yeh I think tronno were excellent. Played with a lot of heart. Definitely a different team at home.

25 players instead of 10 made a difference, plus an emotional night for alot of players

Wilso8948
01-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Yep could see that. Plus some inspirational support from the eastern side ;) I think we were more vocal than the Toronto supporters haha

boz-monaut
02-08-2013, 10:29 AM
due to a scheduling error, Cooks Hill United ZL3 home games will be moved to Sunday for the remained of the season

basically they'd put the ZL3 games on at the same time as the ZPL games - no one at the club had noticed until now as it's always just been alternate weeks

Dennis
03-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Go simba!!

Dennis
03-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Hope bero and kurri lose today !!

BB2300
03-08-2013, 03:14 PM
2-1 stocko. 35 to go

ManUTDSupporter
03-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Dungog v kurri
Res: 1-4
1st: 2-1
In first was a struggle for us, few out and few playing injuried. Game I personally should not of played! Had a stomach strain going in to it and was just there for morale and hooefully put in as much as possible . with 10 left came off with a busted ankle, after a nice studs in from side on.
Best part was the ref, me: he has come studs in late and ****ed up my ankle. Ref: it doesn't matter you scored :| yes it does,my ankle is a balloon from the grub.
Hard fought win. Well done to our boys. Kurri missed a dottie too

Results ?

Dennis
03-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Beresfield are a bunch of inbread dirty dawgs ;) go simba

supa
03-08-2013, 07:24 PM
Beresfield are a bunch of inbread dirty dawgs ;) go simba

you certainly know how to dazzle a forum dennis... such an intelligent input into the season in only your third post, can't wait for the next one...

outsider
03-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Dungog v kurri
Res: 1-4
1st: 2-1
In first was a struggle for us, few out and few playing injuried. Game I personally should not of played! Had a stomach strain going in to it and was just there for morale and hooefully put in as much as possible . with 10 left came off with a busted ankle, after a nice studs in from side on.
Best part was the ref, me: he has come studs in late and ****ed up my ankle. Ref: it doesn't matter you scored :| yes it does,my ankle is a balloon from the grub.
Hard fought win. Well done to our boys. Kurri missed a dottie too

Results ?
Thought that you had a State League ref-no blood no free kick.

ManUTDSupporter
03-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Thought that you had a State League ref-no blood no free kick.
Mate I couldn't believe when he said that to me! Not even a yellow "because we scored". I would of been annoyed with only a yellow, but nothing for it is beyond me.
All I can say at this stage, BJ's season may be over because of one grub

ManUTDSupporter
03-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Any other results?

namwob99
03-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Beresfield Vs Stockton

Ressies 2-4
Firsts 1-1

Hey Rolo can you let the people that looked after me today know that I said thanks and I appreciate it heaps??

Dennis
03-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Dennis is player of the year go simba!!

Dennis
03-08-2013, 09:07 PM
*inappropriate comment*

rolo
03-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Beresfield Vs Stockton

Ressies 2-4
Firsts 1-1

Hey Rolo can you let the people that looked after me today know that I said thanks and I appreciate it heaps??

No worries man. That's my parents. I'll let em know
Hospital run?

namwob99
03-08-2013, 09:18 PM
Oh really? Absolute legends. Nah mate just got Dr Neal to run his eye over it and just redressed it. I'm horrified by needles.

Wilso8948
03-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Yeh good game at bero. Plenty of fire. Few niggles. Plenty of banter from the sideline. Might have been a bit much when some tiny muppet said he wished I had cancer and died..... But anyways. The rest were all good and everyone got on the beers. We might have had a slight better chances but bero are good on the counter and brilliant off the set piece. I take blame for their goal. Got tripped but shoulda been heaps stronger. Small lapse in concentration hurt us today. But flipping hell im sore I'm sure the bero boys would be well and truly ****ed after three games in 7 games. Lets see what happens in the final rounds

namwob99
03-08-2013, 10:04 PM
Yeh good game at bero. Plenty of fire. Few niggles. Plenty of banter from the sideline. Might have been a bit much when some tiny muppet said he wished I had cancer and died.....
That's not on. Sorry bout that. Will have a chat with the boys during the week.

Buddha
03-08-2013, 10:39 PM
1st grade was such a great game to watch, it had everything you could ask for, end to end, half chances, great saves, last ditch tackles, vocal supporters, kinda just didn't want it to end!

PS Thought it was a quality goal from Number 12 for Stocko in Reserve Grade ;)

PC14
03-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Yeh good game at bero. Plenty of fire. Few niggles. Plenty of banter from the sideline. Might have been a bit much when some tiny muppet said he wished I had cancer and died..... But anyways.

As the main Beresfield supporter, I would like to apologies for this. We had a few "One week only" supporters with the price of beer that was on today and this did get on my nerves.

As for the better chances...not so sure. Pretty even game in firsts I thought (hence the draw). Hakes (Keeper) probably had a bit more action then he thought he hoped he would.

The rest were all good and everyone got on the beers. We might have had a slight better chances but bero are good on the counter and brilliant off the set piece.[/QUOTE]

I just wish that Stockton would pay credit when credit is due and say when Bero is not at their best (today and Wednesday as admitted above) they are still a tough team to beat rather then say that mistakes cost Stockton.

A pattern which I have read/seen all season.

Grommet
03-08-2013, 11:50 PM
Boys as a neautral both teams should be in zone league 2. The quality in touches today was unbelievable. I thought strikers at both ends were pure class on the ball but surely bero strikers are the pick? Stocko strikers seem to get lucky. But all in all 2 teams tht are much better then the rest

Wilso8948
04-08-2013, 01:16 AM
Not saying bero didn't deserve it bro honest. Massive save by bero keeper . It was soo even. Yer thanks for the comments boys most of the fellas were awesome all friendly banter and I can take a ****load it's all good. Must admit when the shit **** said that he deserved a smack in the mouth. All the other boys were awesome hope they loved it. Bero are sure for major premiers now. All in their hands. See what's happens but sure we are happy with two draws and a loss when we play them twice at home. Fully agree that both teams are well and truly above zl2 level. Hopefully a grandy appearance for both teams. Best bunch to play against honestly

rolo
04-08-2013, 07:10 AM
Oh really? Absolute legends. Nah mate just got Dr Neal to run his eye over it and just redressed it. I'm horrified by needles.

Yeah mate. They can't help themselves no matter what ground they're at. I'll let them know.
Yeah I'm with ya. I'd rather steer clear of the needle part haha

rolo
04-08-2013, 07:13 AM
Boys as a neautral both teams should be in zone league 2. The quality in touches today was unbelievable. I thought strikers at both ends were pure class on the ball but surely bero strikers are the pick? Stocko strikers seem to get lucky. But all in all 2 teams tht are much better then the rest

Stocko striker got lucky 18 times in 16 games this year? You're having a laugh if you think that finish was lucky surely. Finished from outside the 18 on the turn with 2 blokes breathing down his neck. Past a quality keeper who had the advantage with the angle.
But yes bero strikers are also quality. Just glad I got to mark mr trace all day and not one of the strikers haha

rolo
04-08-2013, 07:21 AM
I just wish that Stockton would pay credit when credit is due and say when Bero is not at their best (today and Wednesday as admitted above) they are still a tough team to beat rather then say that mistakes cost Stockton.

A pattern which I have read/seen all season.

Bit of an oxymoron there. I would say every game is won and lost (or drawn in this case) based on mistakes most particularly defensive ones. Very rarely are goals won on a single piece of brilliance where no one player can be put to blame for the goal. Our goal the ab who got turned by the striker and hakes are probably liable for the mistake. Whereas our defenders made the mistake of letting goal scorer (tobes?) run for beros goal. All goals are a mistake of some sort 90% of the time so a bit silly to say mistakes didn't cost.

And credit is due to bero. They are class. Much like I feel we are. No many teams can handle their formation but I think we showed today we can well so surely some credit is due both ways. Just take that purple contact lense out to do so ;)

Disappointing that the biggest game of the season couldn't even get a full contingent of officials. =\

gny
04-08-2013, 08:19 AM
Did me trace get he's nose in the game today?
Also stocktons striker is well over weight 😉

Buddha
04-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Mr Trace? Don't you mean Josh Kennedy?

FiftyEight
04-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Stocko striker got lucky 18 times in 16 games this year? You're having a laugh if you think that finish was lucky surely. Finished from outside the 18 on the turn with 2 blokes breathing down his neck. Past a quality keeper who had the advantage with the angle.
But yes bero strikers are also quality. Just glad I got to mark mr trace all day and not one of the strikers haha
I'm just glad I was being marked by you all game. At least this old man stayed on the pitch a little longer than you lol. Buddha and GNY you guys aren't even worth a reply, personal insults that aren't really creative or funny really get up my nose.............

gny
04-08-2013, 10:09 AM
Hahahaha

Buddha
04-08-2013, 10:11 AM
Hahahaha hahahaha

Buddha
04-08-2013, 10:18 AM
I thought I was paying you a compliment!! Could of been worse and said you were Andy Carroll ;)

Bubbles7
04-08-2013, 10:33 AM
Draw in firsts yesterday fair result I feel. Advertising such cheap beer definitely brought out some muppets. Even as a home side player you don't wanna see carry on like that. Apart from that good banter from both supporters and good play from both sides. I got a feeling both teams will go up next year regardless. There are a couple teams in zl2 that shouldn't be there. Gotta say pretty chuffed about the result as good as a win just about. The minor premiership is in our hands. Was touch and go there I thought stocko had us for a bit but we just stay switched on for 90. we have in every game bar 2 games this year. And credit where credit is due. Stocko only team to takes points off us at home this year. Solid defending stifled us a bit. They really turned up to play. Looking forward to the next meeting and I'm sure it will be as tasty as yesterday

Bubbles7
04-08-2013, 10:34 AM
His nickname is Dura....I'm sure you'd agree why

Wilso8948
04-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Draw in firsts yesterday fair result I feel. Advertising such cheap beer definitely brought out some muppets. Even as a home side player you don't wanna see carry on like that. Apart from that good banter from both supporters and good play from both sides. I got a feeling both teams will go up next year regardless. There are a couple teams in zl2 that shouldn't be there. Gotta say pretty chuffed about the result as good as a win just about. The minor premiership is in our hands. Was touch and go there I thought stocko had us for a bit but we just stay switched on for 90. we have in every game bar 2 games this year. And credit where credit is due. Stocko only team to takes points off us at home this year. Solid defending stifled us a bit. They really turned up to play. Looking forward to the next meeting and I'm sure it will be as tasty as yesterday
Well said. Very hard ground to play at and for us to head up 2/3 meetings this year was always going to be difficult. Just shows by how much interest in the game there was just how close and competitive this competition is. The race for first still getting decided in the final rounds and the slog for 3rd and 4th still wide open.

rolo
04-08-2013, 11:00 AM
I'm just glad I was being marked by you all game. At least this old man stayed on the pitch a little longer than you lol. Buddha and GNY you guys aren't even worth a reply, personal insults that aren't really creative or funny really get up my nose.............

Yeah don't know why I got the hook. We barely did any running all game haha. Maybe jimmy didn't like the path I was wearing in the grass up the middle tracking you. Although I may have been hooked a lot earlier had you have scored that bicycle lol

Wilso8948
04-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Any results from today?

boz-monaut
04-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Cooks Hill beat Mayfield in both grades
2-1 in 1sts
2-0 in reserves

Stopper
04-08-2013, 08:39 PM
As a mayfield supporter it would of been good to gives upfield credit as cooks hill got our of jail in the dying minutes

Stopper
04-08-2013, 08:39 PM
Mayfield credit

controlzone
04-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Dennis is player of the year go simba!!

I'm sure Dennis has simba's result... Probs scored the match winner, player of the year and all.... Lol!!!

ManUTDSupporter
04-08-2013, 09:25 PM
I'm sure Dennis has simba's result... Probs scored the match winner, player of the year and all.... Lol!!!
Toronto v Simba?

delo
05-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Cooks Hill beat Mayfield in both grades
2-1 in 1sts
2-0 in reserves
i agree with you stoppper, mayfield played a quality game yesterday. middle of the park was very evenly contested, against a determined cookers, i think the cooker boys were relieved when the full time whistle went
cookers may surprise in the semis...

Youaskedforit
05-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Toronto v Simba?

5-1 Simba

1-1 at ht but simba ran away in last twenty.

Man they need to take chill pills the boys.... haha

Charman
05-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Look forward to joining this comp in 2014. See you all then. Hopefully Stocko / Berro gone up.

Wilso8948
05-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Look forward to joining this comp in 2014. See you all then. Hopefully Stocko / Berro gone up.

Where ya from? Have u been approved for 2014? Many grey areas concerning promotion. Quite possible that no one will go up this season which would be rather disappointing. All depends on the federation

Charman
06-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Where ya from? Have u been approved for 2014? Many grey areas concerning promotion. Quite possible that no one will go up this season which would be rather disappointing. All depends on the federation

Can't disclose club yet mate, mystery team. Been given all clear to pursue and full support of club and N.F. I can say we are a junior club.

Youaskedforit
06-08-2013, 01:52 PM
Can't disclose club yet mate, mystery team. Been given all clear to pursue and full support of club and N.F. I can say we are a junior club.

IM going Dudley

Wilso8948
06-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Why's it such a mystery? I know of plenty of clubs who could do well in this club. Needs strong financial backing and ain't easy finding 30 players week in week out

Charman
06-08-2013, 02:05 PM
No further comment

boz-monaut
06-08-2013, 02:29 PM
IM going Dudley
given this user has a post asking for players for their Friday night game it didn't exactly take a great deal of sleuthing to work that one out now did it?

Wilso8948
06-08-2013, 02:43 PM
given this user has a post asking for players for their Friday night game it didn't exactly take a great deal of sleuthing to work that one out now did it?

+1

AVB
06-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Any news on catch up gains, seems quite a lot to be had with only 3 weeks left?

Dungog V Bero stands as one with a large impact for a lot of teams.

Youaskedforit
06-08-2013, 02:50 PM

correct

russjaybee
06-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Mystery and intrigue rife within zl3, how titillating.

Wilso why wouldn't you guys go up?
What kind of criteria do the feds set?

shark attack
06-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Mystery and intrigue rife within zl3, how titillating.

Wilso why wouldn't you guys go up?
What kind of criteria do the feds set?

its not us bj it is the federation , we would of taken the spot in zpl1 this year but it had to go in order , we then asked if we could take there spare spot in zpl2 and considering were next in order and were told no.
criteria is just another word for ( NO ) as you would know bj corroba oval has had a lot of money put in to it , 2 new grounds , new lighting , up dated facilities and a fantastic comittee. last year resies finshed 3rd on the table and 1st 2nd on the table , resies beaten for a grand final spot and 1sts won the final hense it was against you guys.
this year resies will finish top 2 and so will 1sts , i guess when you talk about criteria to me that about sums it up , what do you have to do to move forward. most say win the minor premiership , but being zpl3 any team can join as did bero and bero are far to good to be in zpl3 but you just cant build a side and join zlp1 or 2 or zpl you have to start at the bottom. some say we are to good for zpl3 but whos to stop mates forming and another zpl3 side form guys who have played at the top grades in newcastle hense why it is so hard to get out of zpl3.

cobra23
06-08-2013, 03:17 PM
I heard a rumour that Dudley will be in ZPL3 next year ?

Charman
06-08-2013, 03:41 PM

not to mention one of our teams trialled against one of your teams this year Boz. Was going for that whole building drama thing, lasted about 2 mins.

russjaybee
06-08-2013, 03:52 PM
its not us bj it is the federation ...

I hear ya mate, but don't insult me like that, I'm not BJ :P

delo
06-08-2013, 05:04 PM

im tipping someone from up bush, dungog way maybe...

JCBT
06-08-2013, 05:06 PM
My money is on another Wallsend side

boz-monaut
06-08-2013, 05:36 PM
not to mention one of our teams trialled against one of your teams this year Boz. Was going for that whole building drama thing, lasted about 2 mins.
I knew who you were, my point was that it didn't take much for youaskedforit to out you

ManUTDSupporter
06-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Big game between Simba and cooks this weekend. I'm out for mayfield and doubtful for bero after the incident at kurri :/

Reds Forever
06-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Had heard that Lochinvar Rovers were looking to enter a team.

This came from player that is playing all age there this year.

boz-monaut
09-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Grand Final will be hosted at:

League Three – Saturday 14th September 2013.

Cooks Square Park – Maitland.

Giges
09-08-2013, 04:55 PM
The first game this weekend will be at Corroba Oval where Stockton take on Toronto.
After a well earned draw last week the home side will be looking for all 3 points to keep their minor premiership hopes alive.
Toronto however have found their first season in the competition tough going and see themselves at the other end of the ladder.
Given that Stockton have their old boys days surely The Stags will be happy to take a point away from the game.

Over at Tarro Park 1st placed Beresfield will host Kurri. Kurri have had a mixed year so far since coming down from ZL2 and it appears pride is the only thing on the line for them as they sit in 6th position well away from the top 4. Beresfield on the other hand will be hoping to cosolidate their spot of the top of the table with another victory as they look towards seeling the minor premiership and playing semi final football.

The match of the round is at The Tech College where Cooks Hill Take on Hunter Simba. After a 5-5 goal fest last time around this is surley to an exciting fixture.
Both teams currently sit in the top 4 and will be expecting to play finals, 3 points for either side will go along way in ensuring this.

Finally Dungog make their way to Mayfield. After making the Grand Final last year Dungog would have been hoping to spend more time in the top 4 this year than they have however a strong finish to the year can see them scrape into the semi finals where they caused some damage last year. Mayfield will be out to gain points to try and avoid the wooden spoon. It’s been another disappointing year for the Tigers but a win will bring some joy to their loyal fans come Saturday.

ManUTDSupporter
09-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Very big game for Dungog boys tomorrow. If the boys can get the win, I will probably miss bero too so the foot is right for simba. If not then I will probably play bero with one leg lol.
I'm confident the boys can get the job done tomorrow!
Simba and cooks will definitely be an interesting result, but I'm tipping Simba

Wilso8948
10-08-2013, 08:25 AM
Old boys day. Yeaaahhh buddy

gny
10-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Torontos 7 guys that stayed back for 1sts well done, but Toronto in general complete disgrace go back to all age!!!!! COMPLETE DISGRACE

BB2300
10-08-2013, 05:22 PM
I agree!
My boys were keen to have a game. I didn't know what to say during the 10 minutes we played. Absolute disgrace!
Unhappy captain.....
Ruined our old boys day

ManUTDSupporter
10-08-2013, 05:58 PM
Mayfield v Dungog
1-1 res
2-1 1st
I went and watched our boys play and god it sucks not being out there. How many clear chances can a team miss, just one of those days for the boys.
Well done to mayfield who took their few chances, and it was just our final third that prevented a whitewash again.
Hard for us now unfortunately. Makes the bero game big to us now, Hopefully I can play. Doubt it :~|

Wilso8948
10-08-2013, 07:31 PM
Well that was disappointing. Toronto are pretty ****ing soft. Was embarrassing to be completely honest. Wish we had another team to play infront of a bumper crowd

ManUTDSupporter
10-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Well that was disappointing. Toronto are pretty ****ing soft. Was embarrassing to be completely honest. Wish we had another team to play infront of a bumper crowd
Its a joke mate. Teams such as Toronto should not be in this competition unless they can have two teams, week in week out!
Same goes with Simba, Dungog is in the middle of no where but all our players make the trip out for away games. We expect two teams to turn up for the return leg at gog!

namwob99
10-08-2013, 08:02 PM
How times change!!

namwob99
10-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Oh and Beresfield Vs Kurri

Firsts 6-0
Ressies 4-1

Wilso8948
10-08-2013, 08:33 PM
How times change!!

Yeh they were that night when they had 25 players mate. Held yas to 1-0 and almost snatched it. Then this week show up with 7 players and no ambition whatsoever. Disappointing. Would have rather play bero on old boys day. The. At least the packed hill could have had a ****in game to watch at least

ManUTDSupporter
10-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Yeh they were that night when they had 25 players mate. Held yas to 1-0 and almost snatched it. Then this week show up with 7 players and no ambition whatsoever. Disappointing. Would have rather play bero on old boys day. The. At least the packed hill could have had a ****in game to watch at least
Why was old boys decided to be held against Toronto?
Also, 25 is not enough! That to me is not enough for two teams. I believe we have over 30 for two teams and will always have the numbers as I think all teams should

Wilso8948
10-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Normally held last home game of the season. Deffo picking which game it'll be next year. Our biggest game and was ruined because of poor organisation out of our control

controlzone
10-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Held yas to 1-0 and almost snatched it. t

Pretty sure they didn't have a shot on goal. Makes it hard to snatch it.... Just saying!!!

Wilso8948
10-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Shot in the first half that your keeper blocked in the path of the bloke who then put it over the bar. Goal there and coulda been a different game.. Just sayin

Stopper
10-08-2013, 10:46 PM
From mayfield v dungog game. Was a hard game to follow as both teams were up and down in consistency. Both had chances and Mayfield got up in the end. Will admit that Mayfield got the luck for a change with some decisions. At the end of the day both sides have to put up with the decisions which ever way they go. Just saying.

controlzone
10-08-2013, 10:47 PM
Shot in the first half that your keeper blocked in the path of the bloke who then put it over the bar. Goal there and coulda been a different game.. Just sayin

Pretty sure over the bar is not on goal .....😀 Just saying....

Wilso8948
10-08-2013, 11:04 PM
Hence why i said they almost snatched it. For a team running at the bottom of the ladder to push the top team till the final minute and have more then one chance to score and have a final score of 1-0 I think it's perfectly reasonable to say they almost snatched it.

Wilso8948
10-08-2013, 11:06 PM
Pretty sure over the bar is not on goal ..... Just saying....

And your saying that the original shot on goal that your keeper saved is not a shot on goal?? Probably one of the more idiotic things I've ever read

controlzone
10-08-2013, 11:09 PM
Hence why i said they almost snatched it. For a team running at the bottom of the ladder to push the top team till the final minute and have more then one chance to score and have a final score of 1-0 I think it's perfectly reasonable to say they almost snatched it.

We shall agree to disagree then... ¿&¿

shark attack
10-08-2013, 11:12 PM
to the toronto boys who tried to make a game of it thank you , as far as i am concerned toronto is a poorly run club not only did they show up short of players the didnt even have any coaching staff at the ground , the only guy there for them ( if you call him a coach ) spent most of his time at the beer tent , were was you youaskforit you didnt even have the balls to ring stockton to let stockton know you were going be stuggling for numbers so just maybe we could of filled the day in a given the bumper crowd at corroba oval that were so disapointed , toronto is just a *uckin* disgrace , there is only 1 thing is this world thats lower than your club and thats a snails arse hole , its time the federation started fining clubs hard who forfeit games , rest assured toronto dont cry about your numbers , we have all been in your spot somewhere along the lines but i would never never forfeit a game let alone at an old boys day which you spastics had plenty of notice about this day , toronto go back to your hole were you came from your a disgrace to this competition , teams like you make our comp look bad.

controlzone
10-08-2013, 11:13 PM
And your saying that the original shot on goal that your keeper saved is not a shot on goal?? Probably one of the more idiotic things I've ever read

Nope no save. No shot on goal. That is all...

Wilso8948
10-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Sometimes ya just gotta admit ya wrong champion

Heskey
10-08-2013, 11:16 PM
to the toronto boys who tried to make a game of it thank you , as far as i am concerned toronto is a poorly run club not only did they show up short of players the didnt even have any coaching staff at the ground , the only guy there for them ( if you call him a coach ) spent most of his time at the beer tent , were was you youaskforit you didnt even have the balls to ring stockton to let stockton know you were going be stuggling for numbers so just maybe we could of filled the day in a given the bumper crowd at corroba oval that were so disapointed , toronto is just a *uckin* disgrace , there is only 1 thing is this world thats lower than your club and thats a snails arse hole , its time the federation started fining clubs hard who forfeit games , rest assured toronto dont cry about your numbers , we have all been in your spot somewhere along the lines but i would never never forfeit a game let alone at an old boys day which you spastics had plenty of notice about this day , toronto go back to your hole were you came from your a disgrace to this competition , teams like you make our comp look bad.

#ZPL3 Old Boys day is hardly a real old boys day. Bunch of overweight players not good enough to make NBN or NEWFM

controlzone
10-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Sometimes ya just gotta admit ya wrong champion

Ill happily admit I'm wrong. When I'm wrong but my point is there was not a shot on target, no save = no shot on target. The end...

front2
10-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Nyways over at the tech ground the real simba turned up to grab the points in both grades against cooks hill. Makes for an interesting last round for both teams as cookers travel to kurri for max points in 1sts and simba head to dungog looking for the 3 points as well. The interesting factor will be which dungog team takes the field in 1sts.

Wilso8948
10-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Wow I must have been ****ed up that night then. Sorry ill remember not to have so many cokes and red frogs makes me see things. Fully apologise...

Wilso8948
10-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Nyways over at the tech ground the real simba turned up to grab the points in both grades against cooks hill. Makes for an interesting last round for both teams as cookers travel to kurri for max points in 1sts and simba head to dungog looking for the 3 points as well.

Doesn't cookers have a catch up against Kurri next weekend? Then play stocko in the last? Dungog have bero then simba in the next two weeks.