everyone should get on there and vent frustration about:

Van Egmond's apalling team selection choices
Van Egmond's terrible and ineffective tactics
Deans
letting Griffo go to Sydney
not paying taxes
Deans again
the total lack of effort shown by the players

if they're going to insult us as fans by dishing up this shit, we should let them know

if this doesn't work we may have to instigate another email campaign

pv4
14-12-2012, 11:26 AM
skip the fb, go straight to the email-bombing. pretty sure i've been calling for one of these re: griff every month or so since the offseason started

pistolpete
14-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Loving the ability to give recommendations. Even better when it says thank you

MFKS
14-12-2012, 02:19 PM
https://www.facebook.com/newcastlejetsfc

everyone should get on there and vent frustration about:

Van Egmond's apalling team selection choices
Van Egmond's terrible and ineffective tactics
Deans
letting Griffo go to Sydney
not paying taxes
Deans again
the total lack of effort shown by the players

if they're going to insult us as fans by dishing up this shit, we should let them know

if this doesn't work we may have to instigate another email campaign

Do you read the Jets FB page??

That's pretty much all that appears there. Deluded ****wits bagging the coach / HSG / Players etc NON STOP. Win and all is rosy. Lose a game and the knives are out.

Almost the same level of credibility as the ****wits who respond to the Newy Heralds SHITE

Whatever happened to the bit about supporting Newy to the end????

boz-monaut
14-12-2012, 04:02 PM
we support them, we just think they're doing it wrong

it'd be the same thing if we as fans turned up to games, pulled our pants down and started throwing faeces at each other, monkey style, then eating it - you'd expect the team and management would say something about us doing the whole supporting thing wrong

seldom
14-12-2012, 04:31 PM
it'd be the same thing if we as fans turned up to games, pulled our pants down and started throwing faeces at each other, monkey style, then eating it

now,now leave the mariners supporters out of it

Rocknerd
14-12-2012, 04:54 PM

That's pretty much all that appears there. Deluded ****wits bagging the coach / HSG / Players etc NON STOP. Win and all is rosy. Lose a game and the knives are out.

Almost the same level of credibility as the ****wits who respond to the Newy Heralds SHITE

Whatever happened to the bit about supporting Newy to the end????

I've been bagging him win and lose, he's a twat and should never have been brought back. this is the same shit he dished up in the title defence and he's using the same excuses for loses. The only difference is when we beat WSW he actually said they played better but we got lucky.

Poor man manager and that's why Regan and Ribero are kickin' it in Newy and not starting in Perth where they should be.

Also, we should have rorted the Cap to get Griff back.

militiamon
14-12-2012, 05:16 PM

Agree tbh

I still respect that other people want to hold the club to account on their shit decisions, but it does look weak.

Superdylan
14-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Considering we started well we should have every right to have disgusted the way we are playing. Also we had a promising off season.

Earlier in the season I thought we might be right up there for the first time in a while if we fixed our defense up a tad but now I fear we will just finish above last if we keep playing the way we are.

I sometimes wonder if Newcastle will ever taste premiership success ever again?

MFKS
15-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Should be a barrel of laughs on their this week.

What can we stir the imbeciles up with???

q-money
15-12-2012, 12:46 AM
ur all #knowitalls

Lichael Richards
21-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Considering we started well we should have every right to have disgusted the way we are playing. Also we had a promising off season.

Earlier in the season I thought we might be right up there for the first time in a while if we fixed our defense up a tad but now I fear we will just finish above last if we keep playing the way we are.

I sometimes wonder if Newcastle will ever taste premiership success ever again?

no we wont

Superdylan
21-12-2012, 05:46 PM
no we wont

All the time, energy going into supporting them yet sometimes they don't even try.