PDA

View Full Version : Manchester cVnted - Tablecloths go on top of the table

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Bon
04-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Probably the best thing Man U have done..
Parksey (or anyone else) please feel free to post pics of any fit pommy lasses wearing these shirts..

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2015/08/04/female-united-fan-cries-foul-amidst-sexist-shirt-storm

pv4
09-08-2015, 12:52 AM
That was such an underwhelming start to the season.

If you guys sell De Gea, surely you'll buy Lloris or another keeper. Romero looked awful. Mat Ryan would have looked far better than him.

65mins until first shot on target said a lot. It wasn't pretty.

Memphis looked underwhelming but with time in the league he should get better.

Blind just isn't a CB.

Smalling was solid.

Schneiderlin rarely hit feet.

You guys, particularly with that backline, will concede a lot of self-inflicted goals. Holding possession in such a deep area, and not overly confidently. If Sp*rs weren't so toothless and useless (apart from Kane) you would have conceded more tonight.

I expected a lot more, particularly with how much you guys have invested. I imagine the fans will be pretty quick on the boo brigade if this becomes a trend.

parksey
09-08-2015, 07:48 PM
van gaal has lost the plot to be honest

trying his best to shoehorn all of his favourites in the side and abandoning the 4-3-3 that worked so well

memphis should either be playing out wide or be eased into the side off the bench. i'd actually rather have him up front than rooney in a way.

blind at centre back is a disaster in the making

plague
09-08-2015, 08:00 PM
van gaal has lost the plot to be honest

trying his best to shoehorn all of his favourites in the side and abandoning the 4-3-3 that worked so well

memphis should either be playing out wide or be eased into the side off the bench. i'd actually rather have him up front than rooney in a way.

blind at centre back is a disaster in the making

yeah it was a pretty piss weak display but just remember that this is what United (and now Chelsea) do well, get the points in games they don't play well. Too much quality there for it not to click eventually. and if they are in range when it does they'll go close like everyone expects.

Thought the goalie was a bit nervy, but it prob wasn't the best prep for him.

Schweinny looked old and overweight. it was probably just his haircut but still.
had he been injured or something?

Spurs are garbage though.

plague
09-08-2015, 08:01 PM
Mata is awesome though. would like him on my team please if you don't want him.

parksey
09-08-2015, 08:37 PM
i think spurs are actually a decent side. their centre midfield is weak as though but their defence looked better. could just have been because we were so bad.

kane looks like he's the real deal to me.

schweinsteiger has had massive injury problems in recent seasons which is pretty much the reason why bayern let him go. we've got to ease him in a bit more.

parksey
19-08-2015, 06:31 AM
memphis with two belters tonight

leftrightout
19-08-2015, 11:50 AM
memphis with two belters tonight

Butchered one for his hattrick too...

parksey
19-08-2015, 06:27 PM
yeah he snatched at that one, but boy did he announce himself

i hadn't been sold on him from what i'd seen previously but you could see the talent was there

if he works hard and stays composed he could be amazing

leftrightout
20-08-2015, 09:25 AM

i hadn't been sold on him from what i'd seen previously but you could see the talent was there

Yeah his record last season was pretty bloody impressive!

pv4
20-08-2015, 10:11 AM

He definitely answered my criticisms from last week, I hope for his sake he keeps it up

:oops:

parksey
23-08-2015, 04:59 PM
van gaal has lost his mind

plague
23-08-2015, 05:46 PM
van gaal has lost his mind

Didn't see the game what did he do?

halo se7en
23-08-2015, 06:41 PM
They played better last night than they did against Spurs & Villa combined. Still just can't quite get that ball in the damn net. Wouldn't think it'd be so difficult...

parksey
23-08-2015, 09:04 PM
Didn't see the game what did he do?

just his usual shit, plays favourites and makes poor subs.

absolutely no reason at all to play two holding midfielders at home to newcastle

herrera was our best player in the run in last season and has been inexplicably frozen out. in the dying stages he even brought on valencia ahead of him.

boggles the mind

pv4
24-08-2015, 01:13 AM
bottles the mind

Fixed

BodyNovo
24-08-2015, 08:23 PM
With parksey

Schniederlin and Bastian (and Carrick as well) are the exact same player

Mata stinks on the right to as he just comes inside anyways, I would be playing him behind Rooney and putting young on the right till they get a bloke to play there.

Rooney will come good he usually just takes 5 games to come good

Smalling is killing it this year too

halo se7en
24-08-2015, 09:47 PM
just his usual shit, plays favourites and makes poor subs.

absolutely no reason at all to play two holding midfielders at home to newcastle

herrera was our best player in the run in last season and has been inexplicably frozen out. in the dying stages he even brought on valencia ahead of him.

boggles the mind

Darmian runs his arse off so I think his sub had to be made, plus he was on a yellow, so Valencia is the logical choice (relative to the squad and available options - he's not a RB though). Agree with the rest.

plague
27-08-2015, 10:50 PM
this is fantastic, right after Chicarito missed his pen.

https://cdn2.streamable.com/video/mp4/n0gv.mp4

parksey
31-08-2015, 11:32 AM
rooney has to go

q-money
31-08-2015, 11:33 AM
such a sentimental lot

parksey
31-08-2015, 06:32 PM
you can only give him so much leeway

not that he's ever really been one to inspire sentimentality with his multiple transfer requests

anyway, it's good that we're not blind to a declining player unlike other sets of fans e.g. the last 3 years of gerrard's career

plague
31-08-2015, 08:48 PM
rooney has to go

that is the hottest of hot takes Parksey, are you legit?

if they think that selling Rooney and bringing in Bale (is that offer the real deal?) is going to fix things then they are bonkers.

rooney just looks disinterested, he's def got something left.

lovely dig at Gerrard too, and you aren't wrong.

hawk
31-08-2015, 10:46 PM
anyway, it's good that we're not blind to a declining player unlike other sets of fans e.g. the last 3 years of gerrard's career

aids comment. Gerrard offered way more than Rooney ever will

parksey
31-08-2015, 11:27 PM
that is the hottest of hot takes Parksey, are you legit?

if they think that selling Rooney and bringing in Bale (is that offer the real deal?) is going to fix things then they are bonkers.

rooney just looks disinterested, he's def got something left.

lovely dig at Gerrard too, and you aren't wrong.

there's been debate over rooney amongst united fans for years now

until recently i was able to reconcile his obvious loss of pace/explosiveness and a decline general play because he always seemed to get goals

now he's just all round awful, bottled three one-on-ones today. if anyone watches united play week in week out they would understand

the biggest issue is that lvg plays him for 90 minutes every week despite his awful form. and is even actively selling anyone who can compete for a spot with him.

and yeah, he scored a hatty midweek; brugge were one or two levels below us and the service he got was unlike anything he will ever get again in his career

bale is a pipedream but he would be a massive improvement, even though he wouldn't play ahead of rooney anyway (positionally or otherwise).

parksey
31-08-2015, 11:28 PM
ps: gerrard was the main reason for liverpool's poor form last year

parksey
01-09-2015, 12:00 AM
pps: van gaal is an even bigger problem

plague
01-09-2015, 10:05 AM
all fair points but geez, that goalie of yours.

plague
01-09-2015, 10:07 AM
so who is on that squad that can score goals now?
LVH seems to be one weird dude.

PC14
01-09-2015, 10:13 AM
What a cockshow the De Gea move has turned out to be...

parksey
01-09-2015, 11:19 AM
http://abload.de/img/ddg3jgs4r.gif

Jeterpool
01-09-2015, 11:20 AM
http://abload.de/img/ddg3jgs4r.gif

:rof:

De-Champ
01-09-2015, 04:13 PM
Real Madrid do not open email attachments

The Dunster
01-09-2015, 04:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj9nb8fgMVI

Rooney hasn't been the same since I'm on Setanta Sports was taken off the air.

Big LOL's at 4:57 onwards

furns
01-09-2015, 05:36 PM
Miss that show

MFKS
12-09-2015, 12:21 PM
De Gea signs new contract at United

David De Gea has signed a new four-year contract with Manchester United, keeping him at Old Trafford until at least 2019. There is an option to extend it for a further year.

The Spain international, 24, joined the Reds back in 2011 and has registered 175 appearances for the club, winning the Premier League title in 2013 and two Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year awards.

David De Gea said:

“I am delighted to be starting this new chapter in my United career. I have always enjoyed playing with these great players in front of our fantastic fans. Manchester United is a special club and Old Trafford is an ideal place for me to continue to develop my career. I’m looking forward to putting a difficult summer behind me and concentrating on working hard to improve and help my teammates to be successful.”

Louis van Gaal said:

“I am absolutely delighted David has signed a new contract. He is one of the best goalkeepers in world football. I am very pleased that he will be part of the team for many years to come. David made a very important contribution to our performance last season and he has been the club’s Player of the Year for the last two seasons. He is a popular player who is keen to learn and enhance his game. At such a young age for a goalkeeper, he has many years ahead of him.”

So can someone explain to me how this saga turns out this way??

One minute he won't sign a new contract and wants to leave. Next minute he signs for rival club. It falls through.

Then he signs a new deal committing to club for longer meaning his chances of getting that transfer he wanted back to Spain will not be happening as it will now cost Real Madrid twice as much

****ing ting tong

Grimario
12-09-2015, 01:07 PM
Not really. There will be some kind of clause that says "If Real MAdrid offer 50m, we have to accept" or something. Plus De Gea has Euro 2016 coming up... he needs to play football, can't risk (further) pissing the club off and missing out on his shot at #1 spot for Spain because he's been benched for a year.

MFKS
12-09-2015, 01:33 PM
Not really. There will be some kind of clause that says "If Real MAdrid offer 50m, we have to accept" or something. Plus De Gea has Euro 2016 coming up... he needs to play football, can't risk (further) pissing the club off and missing out on his shot at #1 spot for Spain because he's been benched for a year.

Transfer window opens again in January.

Sit in stands at Man U to then

Then get a firesale move to wherever you like.

5 Months football is plenty of time to make a case for Spanish NT for Euros plus he also would not be cup tied in the UCL and eligible to play in the KO stages which you would assume he would end up at a club at that level.

I not understand why one minute he wants to move back to his homeland to be with family good weather familiar lifestyle to play for one of the biggest clubs on the planet then changes mind to stay in a shithole like Manchester.

Money shouldn't be a motivating factor here as he will get really well paid wherever he went

Grimario
12-09-2015, 03:04 PM
Why would Real Madrid offer Man U 50m in January when they could just sign him on a free and wait till June? That doesn't serve De Gea very well for Euro aspirations.

Bremsstrahlung
12-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Winners here are Man U.
De Gea gets himself off the bench, some $$$. However, Real, if they still want him, are gonna have to dish up a fair amount of money.

Obviously somebody has told him he will not play if he doesn't sign a new contract.
Otherwise, he leaves on a free, and pockets 12M extra wasn't it?

halo se7en
22-11-2015, 09:53 AM
Clearly the saga hasn't affected his form. That save late in the game v Watford was absolutely world class.

plague
13-12-2015, 08:48 PM
just trying to work out who is gonna join Bournemouth and Leicester in the Champions League next year.

parksey
13-12-2015, 08:56 PM
sign pep pls

parksey
13-12-2015, 09:03 PM
pls

GazFish35
13-12-2015, 10:23 PM
I think the thread title needs changing.....

I'm assuming it originally came about from that shirt a few season back with the black chequer through it.

Given that Manchester is named due to its Manchester manufacturing history might I suggest.....

Manchester United..... Bed Sheets let anyone **** all over them.

baldrick
23-01-2016, 03:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywsktRooBFc&sns=em

Seems everyone is an expert..

halo se7en
24-01-2016, 08:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywsktRooBFc&sns=em

Seems everyone is an expert..

I hope this kid was interviewed after last night's performance. His head probably exploded.

plague
08-02-2016, 08:54 AM
I don't know where Captain Obvious is these days but I'll go ahead and say it for him.

David DeGea is really ****ing good.

Bremsstrahlung
08-02-2016, 09:15 AM
He's the reason they are where they are. Sell him and you're mid table

pv4
26-02-2016, 07:03 AM
Memphis makes the worst Premier League XI of the season so far:

http://www.football365.com/news/the-worst-premier-league-xi-of-the-season

parksey
26-02-2016, 02:27 PM
fair call

pv4
07-03-2016, 11:57 AM

Bon
07-03-2016, 11:59 AM

Aaaaaaaaaand the parksey vs pv4 saga continues..
:popcorn:

Bremsstrahlung
07-03-2016, 12:33 PM
:lulzturtle:

Jeterpool
07-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Aaaaaaaaaand the parksey vs pv4 saga continues..
:popcorn:

It doesn't Mata

parksey
07-03-2016, 01:45 PM
can't win them all

plague
07-03-2016, 01:59 PM

Why do you guys have to be so antagonistic?
Can't we all just get along?

hawk
07-03-2016, 02:54 PM
this is as good as it gets on rest of world football

Bremsstrahlung
18-03-2016, 12:27 PM
:lulzturtle:

pv4
10-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Memphis makes the worst Premier League XI of the season so far:

http://www.football365.com/news/the-worst-premier-league-xi-of-the-season

Made the Goal "Flops of the season" too:

http://i.imgur.com/HQyhNk4.png

MFKS
22-05-2016, 01:34 PM
Out of curiosity did Clattenburg get MOM last night??

Beats me how he got to ref Man U in a Cup Final when he on their payroll

plague
22-05-2016, 05:29 PM
Manchester United is the greatest team in the world and should be celebrated because they stopped a Gypo from winning something.

Congrats to all involved, we done it.

plague
22-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Seriously, **** Alan Pardew.

belchardo
22-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Seriously, **** Alan Pardew.

#dancesbetterthanlvg

plague
22-05-2016, 06:44 PM
#dancesbetterthanlvg

He's gotta do something with those hands cause he ain't lifting any trophies with em.

MFKS
22-05-2016, 06:57 PM
He's gotta do something with those hands cause he ain't lifting any trophies with em.

LVG can enjoy signing on at the Dutch Centrelink this week.

That what his hands are good for

His team's are clueless

Ball transition far too slow.

He has good cattle but plays in a way to negate their ability

plague
22-05-2016, 07:05 PM
His team's are clueless

Ball transition far too slow.

He has good cattle but plays in a way to negate their ability

Except for the fact that, yanno, he won.

belchardo
22-05-2016, 07:55 PM

:rof:

MFKS
22-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Except for the fact that, yanno, he won.

It only Palace FFS

He has players on the bench and not even playing that would walk into Palaces team

parksey
22-05-2016, 09:51 PM
we done it

pv4
23-05-2016, 10:14 AM
we done it

Now you just need to finish in the top four and you can celebrate Paul Scholes style :rof:

MFKS
05-07-2016, 09:29 PM
Just watched Mourinhio s debut presser

The bloke is a ****ing legend.

Absolutely bitch slapped the journo who said he doesn't promote youngsters
Had a list of 49 he promoted and he threatened to read them out 1 by 1

Just come out and said Rooney is playing next year as a 9 or a 10 or a 9.5 as he put it.

No way will he be playing deeper

Being they just signed Ibra and are on the market for a few others what is the price Rooney is about to get shown the door??

DavidPoteet
06-07-2016, 07:21 AM
Just watched Mourinhio s debut presser

The bloke is a ****ing legend.

Absolutely bitch slapped the journo who said he doesn't promote youngsters
Had a list of 49 he promoted and he threatened to read them out 1 by 1

Just come out and said Rooney is playing next year as a 9 or a 10 or a 9.5 as he put it.

No way will he be playing deeper

Being they just signed Ibra and are on the market for a few others what is the price Rooney is about to get shown the door??

Mour will rock premier leagu next season!

MFKS
06-07-2016, 08:59 AM
Mour will rock premier leagu next season!

Agree

Don't know if they will win it

But they will legitimately be in the title race with him at the helm

He is a born winner everywhere he goes he has got success out of his group

De-Champ
06-07-2016, 11:51 AM
Agree

Don't know if they will win it

But they will legitimately be in the title race with him at the helm

He is a born winner everywhere he goes he has got success out of his group

Profound statements form the member.
Gee wiz I could get success at the clubs he has been at.
Let me see him go to Watford and get success???

MFKS
06-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Profound statements form the member.
Gee wiz I could get success at the clubs he has been at.
Let me see him go to Watford and get success???
Chelsea hadn't won a title before he went there in 40 years

He also managed to get Real Madrid to La Liga title despite Barca having Messi Iniesta Xavi and co and being at their peak.

Then he came back to Chelsea and won the League again

Yes he has had the resources at big clubs. But he is also highly talented at what he does.

lquiquer
06-07-2016, 12:51 PM

He also managed to get Real Madrid to La Liga title despite Barca having Messi Iniesta Xavi and co and being at their peak.

Yes he has had the resources at big clubs. But he is also highly talented at what he does.

You forgot he won the champions league with Porto and Inter

De-Champ
06-07-2016, 01:05 PM

You are missing the point.
I did not say he had not won anything.
It is "easier" to win things at big clubs with big resources.
If you notice the clubs he has been to...any one could have done well. In fact everyone who has gone to those clubs has done well.

plague
06-07-2016, 01:15 PM
You are missing the point.
I did not say he had not won anything.
It is "easier" to win things at big clubs with big resources.
If you notice the clubs he has been to...any one could have done well. In fact everyone who has gone to those clubs has done well.

Don't Liverpool and Spurs spend as much on players as those other teams and they stink.
Also: the immediate drop off at Man U the second Sir Alex left says there's way more to it than just resources.

De-Champ
06-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Don't Liverpool and Spurs spend as much on players as those other teams and they stink.
Also: the immediate drop off at Man U the second Sir Alex left says there's way more to it than just resources.

I did not say anything about spending on players.
You will find the clubs with the bigger/better resources ie coaches, managers, scouts, health professionals, player facilities etc are the ones that usually do well year in year out.
Any one can go out and buy a few players but that is short term success.

hawk
06-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Mourinho cant lose. just cancel the season already

StannyCFCJET
07-07-2016, 09:34 AM
Mourinho cant lose. just cancel the season already

Oh he can, The Jose of the past few years hasnt adapted his tactics to the modern game and they way he carries on alienates him from his players very quickly. Coming from a long time Chelsea fan i love the bloke to death and even though we won the league in 14/15 he isnt the same magical manager he was at inter or chelsea the first time. He'll pick his first 11 and every sub / reserve player will get one chance to have a blinder or he wont ever pick them and forget youth players ever getting gametime besides the last 10 mins of cup or low priority games

pv4
07-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Oh he can, The Jose of the past few years hasnt adapted his tactics to the modern game and they way he carries on alienates him from his players very quickly. Coming from a long time Chelsea fan i love the bloke to death and even though we won the league in 14/15 he isnt the same magical manager he was at inter or chelsea the first time. He'll pick his first 11 and every sub / reserve player will get one chance to have a blinder or he wont ever pick them and forget youth players ever getting gametime besides the last 10 mins of cup or low priority games

m8 he's produced 49 youth players

pv4
07-07-2016, 10:16 AM
For real though I've always loved Mou and having him back, at whatever club, is just fantastic.

I always refuse to watch United away game for Arsenal, and it'll be even moreso the case this year because there's just not a chance in hell we'll even show up.

This season we'll have managing in the BPL: Mou, Arsene, Conte, Pep, Klopp, Ranieri, Fat Sam, Poch & Bilic. What a time to be alive!

StannyCFCJET
07-07-2016, 10:45 AM
m8 he's produced 49 youth players

not at any of his recent clubs Chelsea/inter/real madrid. Any young players were already established when he bought them or they only played cause of injury.

MFKS
07-07-2016, 10:53 AM

You have to be ****ing kidding he hasn't adapted tactics??

He won the EPL 14 months ago FFS

He goes from club to club and gets success with different players

Sure he didn't do well at Chelsea last season but he wasn't given the chance to make changes

That is also the first time in his coaching career he has been at a side who hasn't finished Top3

As for giving yoof a go he works at clubs with deep pockets. Yoof only gets a go when they are good enough

That Morata bloke who is subject of 20-30 million Euro transfers at the moment is one bloke he brought into Real Madrid

Not Jose fault he can't nail down a spot with CR7 Benzema etc st the club

plague
07-07-2016, 12:40 PM
It's bigger news when Jose doesn't win a title rather than when he does yet blokes are still unhappy.

Jeez.

StannyCFCJET
07-07-2016, 02:35 PM
You have to be ****ing kidding he hasn't adapted tactics??

He won the EPL 14 months ago FFS

He goes from club to club and gets success with different players

Sure he didn't do well at Chelsea last season but he wasn't given the chance to make changes

That is also the first time in his coaching career he has been at a side who hasn't finished Top3

As for giving yoof a go he works at clubs with deep pockets. Yoof only gets a go when they are good enough

That Morata bloke who is subject of 20-30 million Euro transfers at the moment is one bloke he brought into Real Madrid

Not Jose fault he can't nail down a spot with CR7 Benzema etc st the club

Roman gave Jose heaps of chances but he was showing that he wasnt going to change anything last season and it wasnt working plus the players wern't responding to him. As for winning the league we made good signings but i didnt see any amazing tactics being employed just good players using instinct and ability. We had no squad depth that season and we played the same 11 every game but were lucky everyone else was rubbish that season and he made us park the bus essentially for the seoncnd half of the season cause he hadn't rotated his squad at all and the players were spent and couldnt play the high energy attacking game we played the first half of the season (poor management)

As for Jose himself the Jose of his first chelsea spell wouldn't of stuck to tactics or squad selections if they wernt working I.E Ivanovic RB and Fabregas CDM. Take his first season back were struggling to break teams who sit deep down and he gets rid off Mata and De bryune who granted wernt prepared to fight for there place but Jose also showed them he didnt rate them when they at least were better than anything we had on the bench. Then third season of his return he doesnt make any signings of actually quality gets rid of cudrado another decent player who wasnt given a chance and once again plays the same 11 every week when they either arnt fit, out of form or simply not playing for him. Lets face it Jose off old is a class manager but what ive seen of the current jose he has lost his special managerial touch and has let his Ego take over.

halo se7en
09-07-2016, 05:13 PM
As a United fan, I can only hope he's reflected on last year and learnt from it. He was possibly stale at Chelsea and he might feel like he has a lot to prove again. Whatever happens, I can't see how we can possibly go anywhere but forward considering the tripe served up over the last 3 seasons. Along with some strong new signings, he might even lift a few current players out of their funk and transform the team right across the pitch (looking at you Matteo, Morgan & Memphis in particular!).

lquiquer
10-07-2016, 02:18 PM
Cantona tells Zlatan there's only one King at Old Traford....
But he can be Prince and wear 7 if he wishes... :roflz:
http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/cantona-tells-zlatan-i-am-king-manchester-you-can-be-prince

De-Champ
10-07-2016, 06:17 PM
Roman gave Jose heaps of chances but he was showing that he wasnt going to change anything last season and it wasnt working plus the players wern't responding to him. As for winning the league we made good signings but i didnt see any amazing tactics being employed just good players using instinct and ability. We had no squad depth that season and we played the same 11 every game but were lucky everyone else was rubbish that season and he made us park the bus essentially for the seoncnd half of the season cause he hadn't rotated his squad at all and the players were spent and couldnt play the high energy attacking game we played the first half of the season (poor management)

As for Jose himself the Jose of his first chelsea spell wouldn't of stuck to tactics or squad selections if they wernt working I.E Ivanovic RB and Fabregas CDM. Take his first season back were struggling to break teams who sit deep down and he gets rid off Mata and De bryune who granted wernt prepared to fight for there place but Jose also showed them he didnt rate them when they at least were better than anything we had on the bench. Then third season of his return he doesnt make any signings of actually quality gets rid of cudrado another decent player who wasnt given a chance and once again plays the same 11 every week when they either arnt fit, out of form or simply not playing for him. Lets face it Jose off old is a class manager but what ive seen of the current jose he has lost his special managerial touch and has let his Ego take over.

The issue of Jose's last season with Chelsea goes a lot deeper than not having tactics etc... There was player unrest and "two" groups of players one for Jose and on against Jose. Basically he lost half the dressing room and could not recover. Only time will tell if he is a success at Utd. To say he does not adapt to tactics etc is a bit off the mark.

The Dunster
10-07-2016, 06:26 PM
I don't know if Jose has the attacking mentality that Manchester United prides itself on - and winning alone may not be enough for a lot of the fans.

MFKS
10-07-2016, 09:27 PM
Umm

When he was at Real Madrid they broke records for goals scored and points won in the League. Beat records that Barca with Messi Xavi Iniesta and co couldn't beat

To say he plays non attacking football is a furphy

He attacks he just makes sure he ****s the opposition by being disciplined and organised first

With Ibra Martial Mkhytyarin and more than likely Pogba they are gonna have some weapons in attack

StannyCFCJET
10-07-2016, 10:27 PM
The issue of Jose's last season with Chelsea goes a lot deeper than not having tactics etc... There was player unrest and "two" groups of players one for Jose and on against Jose. Basically he lost half the dressing room and could not recover. Only time will tell if he is a success at Utd. To say he does not adapt to tactics etc is a bit off the mark.

Yeah but Jose knew certain players wernt playing for him and even a blind man could see his tactics wernt working and Jose didnt change anything

StannyCFCJET
10-07-2016, 10:31 PM
Yeah but Jose knew certain players wernt playing for him and even a blind man could see his tactics wernt working and Jose didnt change anything

and we had other options and youngters that when played showed more fight and passion then some of the senior players even played well then BAM we didnt see them again in the team for weeks

pv4
25-07-2016, 10:15 AM
:rof: you done pissed off AM9 :rof::oops:

lquiquer
25-07-2016, 11:18 AM
:rof: You done pissed off am9 :rof::oops:

zi9...

plague
11-09-2016, 04:14 PM
Jose OUT!!!

plague
24-10-2016, 09:19 AM
We're gonna win the (Europa) League.

pv4
24-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Jose trying to lecture Conte on his celebrations :rof: what a knob and just a sore, sore loser.

All that talk to Conte four-nothing though.

porksey pls

StannyCFCJET
24-10-2016, 01:24 PM
Suck eegs Mancs Conte is the man

plague
24-10-2016, 11:29 PM
Anyone know if Chris Smalling has retired yet?

plague
28-08-2018, 10:51 AM
Thought their 1st half was good today. Def the better team.

Then 2 quick goals and it's done.

StannyCFCJET
31-08-2018, 12:18 AM
Jose third season syndrome. Nice seeing from the outside this time.

MFKS
08-11-2018, 01:58 PM
Jose and his issues at Man Utd

The interesting thing with all this despite the hole Man U have dug them themselves with Mo leading them and his rumoured fallings out with players is that despite some of the tough love and physcological warfare he has done to his players it may well be that Mo was right all along

Starting to see Shaw and Martial and others show their potential

Still obviously got a bit of work to do unlocking Pogbas potential but it is starting to look more and more like some of the BS out of OT has just been Mo developing his side with some planned physcological barbs to get them to improve

Frodo
08-11-2018, 09:00 PM
Jose and his issues at Man Utd

The interesting thing with all this despite the hole Man U have dug them themselves with Mo leading them and his rumoured fallings out with players is that despite some of the tough love and physcological warfare he has done to his players it may well be that Mo was right all along

Starting to see Shaw and Martial and others show their potential

Still obviously got a bit of work to do unlocking Pogbas potential but it is starting to look more and more like some of the BS out of OT has just been Mo developing his side with some planned physcological barbs to get them to improve

Shaw is back to level he was when he joined. He got injured and needed time to find his form. Jose didn't help him once and the dip in Valencia's form is the only reason Shaw got game time.
Martial isnt even at the same level he was at Monaco when he was killing it and carving teams just like Mbappe does now. The only reason his performances have improved in the last 2 months is because they've started waving a huge new contract in front him so they don't lose a tonne of money on him.

Mourinho is a specialist in bullshit. He doesn't even have any respect from the club's he won titles at previously. As soon as Zidane is available he will be on his way out of Old Trafford with his tail between his legs.

StannyCFCJET
08-11-2018, 09:27 PM
Shaw is back to level he was when he joined. He got injured and needed time to find his form. Jose didn't help him once and the dip in Valencia's form is the only reason Shaw got game time.
Martial isnt even at the same level he was at Monaco when he was killing it and carving teams just like Mbappe does now. The only reason his performances have improved in the last 2 months is because they've started waving a huge new contract in front him so they don't lose a tonne of money on him.

Mourinho is a specialist in bullshit. He doesn't even have any respect from the club's he won titles at previously. As soon as Zidane is available he will be on his way out of Old Trafford with his tail between his legs.

Zindane wont fix the problems at United and isnt dumb enough to go manager there

StannyCFCJET
08-11-2018, 09:28 PM
Jose also needs to stop disrespecting his previous clubs then whinge when they abuse or boo him which the English media conveniently ignore

Frodo
09-11-2018, 01:15 PM
Zindane wont fix the problems at United and isnt dumb enough to go manager there

Zidane walks in that change room and every player would go up a level. That's the sort of manager he is.

StannyCFCJET
09-11-2018, 01:46 PM
Zidane walks in that change room and every player would go up a level. That's the sort of manager he is.

Nope. Doesn't have the quality he had at Madrid

MFKS
09-11-2018, 08:34 PM

Didnt work when Jose walked in

Mo also has a huge reputation and would instantly gain players respect

May well lose it at a later date but he would have it regardless of where he went

Frodo
09-11-2018, 09:02 PM
Didnt work when Jose walked in

Mo also has a huge reputation and would instantly gain players respect

May well lose it at a later date but he would have it regardless of where he went

Maybe he just isn't big enough for United.

It seems like he started off ok but just can't quite keep the team on top for long enough periods. He has spent and spent and spent but no one seems to be up for it over an entire season. Just little patches. He's a has been, his lustre gone.

MFKS
09-11-2018, 09:20 PM
Maybe he just isn't big enough for United.

It seems like he started off ok but just can't quite keep the team on top for long enough periods. He has spent and spent and spent but no one seems to be up for it over an entire season. Just little patches. He's a has been, his lustre gone.

I wouldnt say he is a has been

He just has invested in under performing players

If anything I still think he is closer to giving Man U another League title than Klopp is to giving the scousers one

StannyCFCJET
09-11-2018, 09:41 PM

If anything I still think he is closer to giving Man U another League title than Klopp is to giving the scousers one

Now your just stating the obvious

Frodo
09-11-2018, 10:10 PM

How do you figure?

They don't score goals and haven't been keeping clean sheets? Arsenal and Tottenham have a better chance of winning the title than United, and we have a very weak chance of winning a title this year.

United has De Gea, Smalling, Lindelof, Baily, Jones, Shaw, Young, Valencia, Darmian and Rojo as defenders and are conceding an average of 2 goals a game in the EPL this year.

Your man has had it. He has plenty of Midfielders to screen, he has speed, power, height, youth, experience. He has plenty of talent at his disposal but is going backwards.

MFKS
10-11-2018, 12:19 PM
How do you figure?

They don't score goals and haven't been keeping clean sheets? Arsenal and Tottenham have a better chance of winning the title than United, and we have a very weak chance of winning a title this year.

United has De Gea, Smalling, Lindelof, Baily, Jones, Shaw, Young, Valencia, Darmian and Rojo as defenders and are conceding an average of 2 goals a game in the EPL this year.

Your man has had it. He has plenty of Midfielders to screen, he has speed, power, height, youth, experience. He has plenty of talent at his disposal but is going backwards.

Goals I think are coming as Martial Rashford develop more
Defensively no doubt there is some work to do based on this seasons efforts but have a look at last seasons Goals Against tally
It more than adequate

Mo has some of the players to win the league

He has just got to get rid of the Ashley Youngs Smallings Jones etc that wont win him it

Frodo
12-11-2018, 05:52 PM
So do we think it will be Zidane who takes over next month or someone else? He will be working hard to make the top 4 with his current form.

Also, considering Bayern won't even talk to him, Favre is killing it Dortmund, Juve and PSG dont need him, I don't know where he will go next?

Frodo
18-12-2018, 10:01 PM
United just announced that Mou is goooooonnnnne!!!!

baldrick
18-12-2018, 10:08 PM
United just announced that Mou is goooooonnnnne!!!!

Shame, It was entertaining for non ManUre fans

MFKS
18-12-2018, 10:34 PM
Pochetinio??
Zidane ??
Wenger ??

Who is free ??

StannyCFCJET
18-12-2018, 10:47 PM
Pochetinio??
Zidane ??
Wenger ??

Who is free ??

Only option who will change or fix anything and improve them is Poch but Spurs will demand insane money as comp. Wenger and Zindane come in and its more of the same.

plague
18-12-2018, 10:52 PM
No way its Wenger.
Zidane has to be favourite.
United bosses would be praying Zidane can talk Pogba into staying and getting him back playing.

Again though, the Spurs bloke would be the second coming of Moyes. Won nuffin.

StannyCFCJET
18-12-2018, 10:53 PM
No way its Wenger.
United bosses would be praying Zidane can talk Pogba into staying and getting him back playing.

They need someone who can set up a team not just put his most talented players on the pitch and let them go at it

plague
18-12-2018, 10:53 PM
Having said that though I'd love it to be Wenger. If it was me id post pics of me pissing on the Fergie statue. Scorched earth policy.

MFKS
18-12-2018, 11:26 PM
Only option who will change or fix anything and improve them is Poch but Spurs will demand insane money as comp. Wenger and Zindane come in and its more of the same.

Dont forget this is Man U

If they want they just go in and take who they want

Other bloke I didnt think of was Luis Enrique or even Deschamps might be a target

MFKS
18-12-2018, 11:29 PM
No way its Wenger.

Disagree Zidane is favourite

The bloke is a managerial god like Guardiola so why would he want to ruin his legacy by taking on a potential basketcase like this??

Dont forget LVG and Mou have failed at resurrecting Man Utd

So what makes you think he would want to jump on this dying horse??

plague
19-12-2018, 12:52 AM
So what makes you think he would want to jump on this dying horse??

Cause he already did it at a club that is bigger than Man U.

Zidane will never face a tougher situation than what he had at Madrid, and as humble as he sounds in interviews, the bloke has a (deserved) monster ego and he wouldn't fear any of the ghosts hiding in the cupboards at Old Trafford.

boz-monaut
19-12-2018, 09:42 AM
interesting fact is that Moyes would still have six months left on his six year contract, had he not been sacked and all those other old blokes brought in and also sacked

I feel most sorry for David Squires in all this, bloke has lost the best material he could ever have

StannyCFCJET
19-12-2018, 10:08 AM
Cause he already did it at a club that is bigger than Man U.

Zidane will never face a tougher situation than what he had at Madrid, and as humble as he sounds in interviews, the bloke has a (deserved) monster ego and he wouldn't fear any of the ghosts hiding in the cupboards at Old Trafford.

I'd argue the situation at United is way tougher then Madrid. Look at the squad Zidane had

pv4
19-12-2018, 10:12 AM
I feel most sorry for David Squires in all this, bloke has lost the best material he could ever have

100%

plague
19-12-2018, 11:05 AM
I'd argue the situation at United is way tougher then Madrid. Look at the squad Zidane had
Never said it wasnt a 'tougher' job.
Just that he walked into the biggest club in the world a club legend, and delivered both times as player and coach.

United may be easier for him as he has the good old 'shit squad, gotta rebuild folks sorry no winning just yet'* excuse.

*copyright Newcastle United Jets.

Jeterpool
19-12-2018, 12:43 PM
Fergie will come out of retirement for the rest of the season

Frodo
19-12-2018, 01:45 PM
Pochetinio??
Zidane ??
Wenger ??

Who is free ??

Solksjaer until the end of the year and then Pochettino next season for 40 million pounds!!!

MFKS
19-12-2018, 09:46 PM
They have named Solskjaer as their interim manager

Like FFS couldnt they find anyone ??

Bloke has done little as a manager and they give him the gig to rebuild the fallen giant

FMD

MFKS
19-12-2018, 10:04 PM
Even better they named Mike Phelan as Assistant Coach

Blokes last gig was Sporting Director for the Gypos

Seriously how do you get a gig at OT after being involved in that abortion

Frodo
19-12-2018, 10:07 PM
They have named Solskjaer as their interim manager

Like FFS couldnt they find anyone ??

Bloke has done little as a manager and they give him the gig to rebuild the fallen giant

FMD

All he is doing is interviews. They have Whelan, Carrick and McKenna as assistants. Ole is just there to give a few speeches and look pretty for the cameras.

They will be saving their money to get Pochettino at the end of the year.

The watch Kane move to United the following year.

plague
19-12-2018, 10:14 PM
can someone please 'splain to me the appeal of United over Spurs at the moment?
is the pay packet 'that' much better?

Frodo
19-12-2018, 10:21 PM

A spuds payrise for their top stars is up to maybe 150k a week.

United pay 350k a week for bench players.

So yeah, the pay packet is that much better.

Spuds also don't offer any real chance of winning a trophy, United have unlimited funds and can build a quality squad in 4 transfer windows. Spuds are at their peak and aren't close to winning anything.

StannyCFCJET
19-12-2018, 10:28 PM

The fact that United will win their next trophy along time before those media darlings in north london will win anything

plague
19-12-2018, 10:28 PM
A spuds payrise for their top stars is up to maybe 150k a week.

United pay 350k a week for bench players.

So yeah, the pay packet is that much better.

i was referring more to the coaching position paypacket.

as for the players. Spurs keep signing 'good' players. does he need to go to a club with more money to sign more 'good' players. seems all he'll do is get Spurs players to come over on more cash.

MFKS
19-12-2018, 10:41 PM

as for the players. Spurs keep signing 'good' players. does he need to go to a club with more money to sign more 'good' players. seems all he'll do is get Spurs players to come over on more cash.

Pochettino doesnt have access to great players at Spuds
No ****er is going there if they are already a star

At Man U he will have access to signing great players and not good ones

Wages wise Man U are spending more on wages than Man City
Lukaku Sanchez Pogba etc just aint delivering like KDB Aguero Sterling etc

ManU just need to start signing players who actually deliver on the park and not flop like they currently doing

Plus ManUtd are still closer to winning the EPL than the Scousers and Spuds are

MFKS
19-12-2018, 10:47 PM

Spuds he has actually brought them up to be contenders
Yeah they aint won but they are there abouts and even if the reality is laughable

Man Utd isnt actually the hardest gig at the moment.

Turning them into contenders again aint necessarily the hardest task. Just need to get the players performing and get some positive attacking play going

Senchez Lukaku DeGea Pogba Matic all pale imitations of themselves

Get half of them playing at 90% of capabilities and they start winning games regularly again

plague
19-12-2018, 11:00 PM
yeah i just look at it like people think united is a 'big' club and Spurs isnt.
its like Liverpool fans crapping on about their pedigree but they aint won a title in what, 30 years?

your and my idea of a 'big' club isnt the same as our dads or grand daddies.

StannyCFCJET
19-12-2018, 11:50 PM
yeah i just look at it like people think united is a 'big' club and Spurs isnt.
its like Liverpool fans crapping on about their pedigree but they aint won a title in what, 30 years?

your and my idea of a 'big' club isnt the same as our dads or grand daddies.

Sprus isnt a big club, never has been and never will be while their tightass owner is in charge. No top 4 finishes or Harry Kane golden boots will change this

The Dunster
19-12-2018, 11:58 PM
Statistically speaking the EPL table pretty much follows the money.
We have seen two clubs since the EPL started defy the odds - but ultimately it's always about the money long-term.
Get the Rothschild family behind a League 1 side and they could probably win an EPL title within ten years.

StannyCFCJET
20-12-2018, 12:18 AM
Statistically speaking the EPL table pretty much follows the money.
We have seen two clubs since the EPL started defy the odds - but ultimately it's always about the money long-term.
Get the Rothschild family behind a League 1 side and they could probably win an EPL title within ten years.

Who was club 2, Cant be Blackburn as they spent big money to win the thing and unless your Arsenal Liverpool or Man U nothing won with money counts

Frodo
20-12-2018, 07:30 AM

My bad, but same theory applies.

Let's say Dybala becomes available but the agent wants 20 million in fees from whichever club he signs for. Spuds can afford to waste that on agents. United Can.
(Arsenal also can't really afford that at the moment)

Also, this is the reason that Liverpool are back n
at/near the top. They accepted the market has become ridiculous but just dealt with it and brought in who they needed.

United have started working on a deal for Douglas Costa from Juve and have 2 top shelf CBs being worked on for the end of year ready for the new coach to choose. Mourinho only found out after he was leaving and is furious.

De-Champ
20-12-2018, 09:56 AM

Let's say Dybala becomes available but the agent wants 20 million in fees from whichever club he signs for. Spuds can afford to waste that on agents. United Can.

Also, this is the reason that Liverpool are back n
at/near the top. They accepted the market has become ridiculous but just dealt with it and brought in who they needed.

United have started working on a deal for Douglas Costa from Juve and have 2 top shelf CBs being worked on for the end of year ready for the new coach to choose. Mourinho only found out after he was leaving and is furious.

Really? United have been after centre backs for the past couple of years. They tried for Bonucci who accepted Milan then went back to Juve. Yjeu were linked with a few others as well, for one reason or another it did not come off.

plague
20-12-2018, 10:03 AM

yeah this is the curious bit for me, in that the Spurs bloke doesnt ever seem to be 'in' for these big names when they are available.
id be shocked if he went to Old Trafford then went after Galacticos.
id assume hed just be after the Juan Mata types that are floating around world football and would be his 'type' of player.

i also think even Pochetino* knows how much of a fraud Harry Kane is. No way hed break the bank to lure him away when he could get 5 or 6 'Son' types.

*there, i gave it one go at spelling his name. no idea if its good or not.

plague
20-12-2018, 10:07 AM
Sprus isnt a big club, never has been and never will be while their tightass owner is in charge. No top 4 finishes or Harry Kane golden boots will change this

i mean, Spurs are 10th on the Forbes list of football clubs valuations.
define 'big' however you want to. you can find something to support the argument both ways.
but top 10 isnt 'big'?

ok then......

Macca
20-12-2018, 10:16 AM
define 'big' however you want to. you can find something to support the argument both ways.
but top 10 isnt 'big'?

ok then......

Get your facts out of here. They're a London team not dressed in blue.

pv4
20-12-2018, 10:16 AM

Sounds like a win win for coach and players tbh

StannyCFCJET
20-12-2018, 12:28 PM
but top 10 isnt 'big'?

ok then......

Big clubs win trophies. Only way it should ever be judged

Frodo
20-12-2018, 12:42 PM
Really? United have been after centre backs for the past couple of years. They tried for Bonucci who accepted Milan then went back to Juve. Yjeu were linked with a few others as well, for one reason or another it did not come off.

The reason was that the club didn't want to pay the amount that was quoted. They were in for Van Dyk but didn't pay the money. They were in for Laporte but didn't pay the money. They were in for Jimenez but didn't want to pay his release clause or the silly amount Madrid wanted.

Now, they are going to go all out on 1. Supposedly they have identified 2 and are already well into negotiations. I think one might be Hummels and the other I don't know. Maybe Micheal Keane.

Frodo
20-12-2018, 12:43 PM

Just so everyone knows, I'm not saying Tottenham aren't a big club. I'm saying they can't compete money wise. Which is a totally different argument.

StannyCFCJET
20-12-2018, 12:44 PM
Just so everyone knows, I'm not saying Tottenham aren't a big club. I'm saying they can't compete money wise. Which is a totally different argument.

They can, Levi just wont spend money

StannyCFCJET
20-12-2018, 12:44 PM

Their not moving on

Frodo
20-12-2018, 12:47 PM
They can, Levi just wont spend money

How can Tottenham who have massive debts and much less revenue than United compete money wise? I've told you to stop reading facebook articles about football. Trust me when I say they have no money, Ive witnessed a club move stadium. It's very tough to compete during those years.

StannyCFCJET
20-12-2018, 01:13 PM
How can Tottenham who have massive debts and much less revenue than United compete money wise? I've told you to stop reading facebook articles about football. Trust me when I say they have no money, Ive witnessed a club move stadium. It's very tough to compete during those years.

You had money as well just wouldnt spend it either

pv4
20-12-2018, 01:15 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/2wcjspk.jpg

Frodo
20-12-2018, 01:37 PM
You had money as well just wouldnt spend it either

Where was the money? We had massive debts until about 5 years ago. Since then we have been spending (Ozil, Sanchez Auba, Laca, etc) but we had just lost our way a bit and didn't have a long term plan. It seems we do now (the plan is to buy Dortmund's squad)

But we won't be spending what United and Liverpool spend as we won't have that revenue coming in, neither do Chelsea or City but those two are bank rolled by Ogliarchs. So we will need to be smarter with our money. Tottenham will have to wait a few years before they can start spending the same amount of money as we will be able to. Unless they sell first. Will Pochettino stay for that long without winning anything?

StannyCFCJET
20-12-2018, 02:01 PM
Where was the money? We had massive debts until about 5 years ago. Since then we have been spending (Ozil, Sanchez Auba, Laca, etc) but we had just lost our way a bit and didn't have a long term plan. It seems we do now (the plan is to buy Dortmund's squad)

But we won't be spending what United and Liverpool spend as we won't have that revenue coming in, neither do Chelsea or City but those two are bank rolled by Ogliarchs. So we will need to be smarter with our money. Tottenham will have to wait a few years before they can start spending the same amount of money as we will be able to. Unless they sell first. Will Pochettino stay for that long without winning anything?

Dont you have the highest costing season tickets? where is all your money going?

Frodo
20-12-2018, 04:43 PM
Dont you have the highest costing season tickets? where is all your money going?

Unfortunately ticket sales represent a very small part of a clubs revenue. TV deals and Sponsors are the way clubs make money. United are the most marketable team in the EPL, hence the highest revenue.

1. United.
2. City
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea
5. Liverpool
6. Tottenham.

And pretty sure Tottenham have half the yearly revenue of United.

Plague, that's why he would be enticed to go there. Mo money = Less problems when it comes to football.

plague
20-12-2018, 10:19 PM

So Lester is a big club?
Are either of the Milan teams big clubs?

plague
20-12-2018, 10:21 PM
Is Athletico Madrid a big club?

plague
20-12-2018, 10:21 PM
Sevilla?

this is a confusing game Stanny

idontwannaplaywithhowey
21-12-2018, 01:23 PM

All of this is accurate. Even as a Spurs fan I've been impressed with the way Arsenal kept pace with the big boys whilst paying off the new stadium.
Spurs are in that boat now, will be for many years and you could argue already have been for a few years in preparation for the stadium debt.
As a Spurs fan I am worried about Poch heading off to either Man Utd or Real Madrid. He has done amazing things in getting Spurs to where they are (people can define success however they want), and with **** all money spent. If Spurs had the spending reach of Man Utd, City, Liverpool i think we would have kicked on and won the premiership (or at least given it a proper crack) last season or this season. We just haven't been able to invest like Liverpool have (for example) to take that next step.
At Man Utd it wouldnt take much to turn it around, and he could go after those top quality players he just cant afford at Spurs. As Frodo says, doubt he will be willing to wait another 10 years to get the $$ to spend he could at other clubs.
Who knows what personally motivates the bloke, but I think he will go. We were a step up from Southampton, and Man Utd (in an overall 'big club sense') are a step up from us.

MFKS
14-01-2019, 08:24 PM
Just watching the Man U game and watching Pogba

**** ought to be fined for his efforts for the last 4 months for the club

Regardless of whatever gripe he had with Mourinho the way he is playing now the certainty of him having downed tools is nigh on impossible to deny

Bremsstrahlung
14-01-2019, 09:07 PM

Regardless of whatever gripe he had with Mourinho the way he is playing now the certainty of him having downed tools is nigh on impossible to deny

Players hold all the power

Premy
14-01-2019, 11:51 PM

Yeah and Jose wanting him to play a holding role and Ole wanting him to be box to box has nothing to do with it.

Frodo
13-02-2019, 01:06 PM
Any comments from United boys? Di Maria definitely had the last laugh.

plague
11-03-2019, 08:33 AM
Ole OUT!!!!

plague
06-05-2019, 01:35 AM
Sanchez is fat now.
Jones still starting.
Anyone think for one second Sir Alex would have let Chong turn up at training with that hairdo?

Geez this club has gone to poop.

The Dunster
06-05-2019, 08:27 AM
Sanchez is fat now.
Jones still starting.
Anyone think for one second Sir Alex would have let Chong turn up at training with that hairdo?

Geez this club has gone to poop.

Bloke through a football boot at a player for rooting a Spice Girl.

plague
01-07-2019, 10:04 PM
just came across the interwebs that today is the official end of David Moyes 6 year contract to be the Man United manager.

so ummm, congrats?

Retro Jet
24-12-2020, 02:37 PM
https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/cavani-inspires-man-united-past-everton-into-efl-cup-semis

So, grabbing kents by the throat is allowed in the EFL Cup, is it?
No VAR used?? At least he didn't bite him...

StannyCFCJET
28-08-2021, 03:12 AM
Wow

Bremsstrahlung
22-11-2021, 08:07 AM
Damn.

Surely a new manager figures out how to get better results out of Ronaldo, Pogba, Sancho, Rashford, Fernandes, Varane.
Unfortunate.
Was enjoying watching that cluster**** unfold.

Somehow 2 wins outside of Top 4 though.

Retro Jet
22-11-2021, 11:42 AM
"Ol's not at the wheel, at the wheel. Ol's not at the wheel."
Gonna miss that wheel song. Sniff...

StannyCFCJET
22-11-2021, 12:21 PM
Looks like it might be Poch which is good for the other top 4 teams. Means we don't need to worry about United for a little longer

Bon
22-11-2021, 12:27 PM
Looks like it might be Poch which is good for the other top 4 teams. Means we don't need to worry about United for a little longer

I just saw a rumour that it might be Steve Bruce as interim.. hahaha.. Surely not..
Would be hilarious if so..

Jetmaster
22-11-2021, 05:28 PM
They always just want to throw money and see what sticks. That is the problem with the place. Most of the rumor's are just that as well.

Best one so far is that they have already approached West Ham for Moyes and Rice in a package deal.

Fortunately Sullivan has told them to shove it - if not I hope Moyes has!

MFKS
03-02-2023, 01:07 PM
Mason Greenwood has had all the charges against him dropped

So it does now put ETH and the club in the spotlight again

If they bring him back into the first team squad there is gonna be a bit of a furore from the lunatics who can't accept the umpires decision

If they cut him loose and sell him or sack him then they are also gonna cop a right pasting for their treatment of an innocent man

Should be interesting

Jim
08-02-2023, 11:50 AM
Mason Greenwood has had all the charges against him dropped

So it does now put ETH and the club in the spotlight again

If they bring him back into the first team squad there is gonna be a bit of a furore from the lunatics who can't accept the umpires decision

If they cut him loose and sell him or sack him then they are also gonna cop a right pasting for their treatment of an innocent man

Should be interesting

So your worried that Woke society will vilify innocent white males? :rof: That battle was lost years ago.
According to social media and most fta media were'll all violent toxic grubs and all others are victims.

That way everyone else gets a free ride. Worked beautifully.

Aegon
08-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Not charged criminally does not mean he didn't commit the act.
Civil courts, the EPL and Man U do not have the same burden of proof as the criminal system does.

Frodo
08-02-2023, 02:15 PM
Greenwood wasn't proven innocent, the pictures were already released and everyone saw them. He committed the acts he was accused of, he just wasn't charged. Probably most likely because his girlfriend pulled her story very quickly once her dad reminded her who was paying the bills.

Him playing/not playing for United ever again is solely based on financial reasons, which people can't really complain about.

Macca
08-02-2023, 02:27 PM
Charges were dropped after key witnesses withdrew their involvement apparently.

Knowing nothing about this case, I can't personally opine as to his guilt or not. But the charges being dropped is not the same as him being proven innocent.

Jetmaster
09-02-2023, 04:20 PM
Sorry guys but you have just denounced, like many these days, one of the pillars of our judicial system.

"Innocent until proven guilty".

You do not need to prove innocence.

MFKS
09-02-2023, 07:20 PM
Sorry guys but you have just denounced, like many these days, one of the pillars of our judicial system.

"Innocent until proven guilty".

You do not need to prove innocence.

No great surprise that lefties would think this way.

The reality is regardless of what any of them say the guy is not guilty of any charges

Why ??

Because it can't be proved he did anything

Why they seem to wish to deny him the opportunity to get on with his life is bizarre seeing as these unsubstantiated claims have stolen a year off his career so far

Frodo
10-02-2023, 02:41 AM
No great surprise that lefties would think this way.

The reality is regardless of what any of them say the guy is not guilty of any charges

Why ??

Because it can't be proved he did anything

Why they seem to wish to deny him the opportunity to get on with his life is bizarre seeing as these unsubstantiated claims have stolen a year off his career so far

What are you old farts waffling about, lol.

She posted the videos and pictures on Twitter and everyone saw them before she deleted the post. I'm pretty sure you can still find them somewhere on the net. No one is saying he's guilty, but he's 100% a piece of shit that assaults his missus and deserves to be punished for it. Unfortunately the judicial system doesn't work like that... Unless you're poor I guess.

He wasn't charged, not because he was innocent, but because "key witnesses withdrew their involvement".

The girls dad pressured her into dropping the charges because he cares more about Greenwood's career than his own daughters safety.

He's finished as a professional footballer in England, United have no chance of being able to play him without costing them £millions in sponsorship so he's only choice is to move overseas and try to eke out a career away from the limelight.

Or maybe he takes a few years off to try and fix his image and rehabilitate himself and becomes a bit of a feel good story of a POS that learned their lesson? But, I'm not going to bet on him doing that considering he was stupid enough to beat up a woman in the first place. World at his feet, but couldn't help himself not to be a ****wit.

Aegon
10-02-2023, 11:20 AM

She posted the videos and pictures on Twitter and everyone saw them before she deleted the post. I'm pretty sure you can still find them somewhere on the net. No one is saying he's guilty, but he's 100% a piece of shit that assaults his missus and deserves to be punished for it. Unfortunately the judicial system doesn't work like that... Unless you're poor I guess.

He wasn't charged, not because he was innocent, but because "key witnesses withdrew their involvement".

The girls dad pressured her into dropping the charges because he cares more about Greenwood's career than his own daughters safety.

He's finished as a professional footballer in England, United have no chance of being able to play him without costing them £millions in sponsorship so he's only choice is to move overseas and try to eke out a career away from the limelight.

Or maybe he takes a few years off to try and fix his image and rehabilitate himself and becomes a bit of a feel good story of a POS that learned their lesson? But, I'm not going to bet on him doing that considering he was stupid enough to beat up a woman in the first place. World at his feet, but couldn't help himself not to be a ****wit.

Yup, anyone is naïve if they think money didn't sort this out.

samcan
10-02-2023, 07:12 PM
No one knows the facts so casting aspersions makes you look stupid. Lefties will back her, normal society will back him.

Ill leave it to the judicial system and make sure my behaviour is above board.

Good luck and remember if you're angry, remove yourself from the situation.

samcan
10-02-2023, 07:13 PM

Your ageist discrimination makes you an *sshole which sits pretty close to your selective Woke persona.

StannyCFCJET
10-02-2023, 07:20 PM
Your ageist discrimination makes you an *sshole which sits pretty close to your selective Woke persona.

You lose your argument or point your trying to make with you use made up words like "Woke"

Frodo
10-02-2023, 08:31 PM
You lose your argument or point your trying to make with you use made up words like "Woke"

Woke means "having empathy" or "being aware of social discrimination and injustices", so I love when people use it to describe me.

I legit assumed he was complimenting me, lol.

MFKS
11-02-2023, 04:06 PM
Woke means "having empathy" or "being aware of social discrimination and injustices", so I love when people use it to describe me.

I legit assumed he was complimenting me, lol.

Yet you seem completely unaware of the theft if a year from this guy's career and his reputation is in the gutter all due to incompetent policing

Took them a year to drag the guys name through the mud and what do they have to show for it .

NOTHING

Your level of empathy is both fake and selective in its application

The guy is entitled to get on with his life but you are still wishing to punish him going forward

Says plenty about you lefties and your bitterness

MFKS
11-02-2023, 04:14 PM

She posted a video??

So what ??

Glad to see such thin "evidence" is more than enough to find guilt .

Yeah the same "evidence" that can't stand up on its own in court you want to assume as factual

You not heard of Amber Heard I see

Believing a female who uses social media to attack someone is hilarious

TikTok ain't a court

Frodo
11-02-2023, 04:56 PM
I can't believe some people keep posting about this story when clearly they weren't paying any attention to it until now. There was videos, audio recordings and images proving that Greenwood hit her, attempted to force her to have sex and verbally assaulted her. Also, at no point that I've seen has he ever claimed that he didn't commit those crimes either.

The girlfriend dropped her claim after her family asked her to, and now that she isn't willing to testify against him the Police have no case to charge him with.

All of this has been reported by multiple sources, as well as official statement for some parts, yet a few people don't want to believe facts that prove them wrong.

If there's anything I've said on here that's incorrect, provide evidence and I'll happily concede and apologise for being wrong. But opinions don't beat facts.

MFKS
11-02-2023, 09:15 PM
I can't believe some people keep posting about this story when clearly they weren't paying any attention to it until now. There was videos, audio recordings and images proving that Greenwood hit her, attempted to force her to have sex and verbally assaulted her. Also, at no point that I've seen has he ever claimed that he didn't commit those crimes either.

The girlfriend dropped her claim after her family asked her to, and now that she isn't willing to testify against him the Police have no case to charge him with.

All of this has been reported by multiple sources, as well as official statement for some parts, yet a few people don't want to believe facts that prove them wrong.

If there's anything I've said on here that's incorrect, provide evidence and I'll happily concede and apologise for being wrong. But opinions don't beat facts.

First of all Tik Tok and Instagram aren't courts of law
I know this may be hard for you to accept but they mean sweet **** all

Secondly the guy is not required to enter a plea until he is in court . Not is he required to provide a statement to the public pleading his innocence. It's also quite a common tactic for the legal team representing you in a legal matter to instruct you to stay silent on the subject at hand and let them do the talking on your behalf. Exactly why you think he should ignore his legal teams advice to answer the public is bizarre

As for those videos recordings and audio you speak of. There is absolutely nothing of value in them and you are drawing a long bow to claim they prove anything. Reality is they prove absolutely nothing and these allegations against the guy are weak as piss

It's also laughable you finish with a claim that opinions don't beat facts.

Facts are the guy has had 1 year of his career stolen from him from some dubious allegations and his reputation has been dragged through the mud. You and your ilk wish to continue to persecute the guy based on your feelings and opinion.

Facts are the guy is not guilty of anything Facts are this evidence you claim proves his guilt are little more than your opinion and your opinion is irrelevant

Frodo
11-02-2023, 09:54 PM
First of all Tik Tok and Instagram aren't courts of law
I know this may be hard for you to accept but they mean sweet **** all

Secondly the guy is not required to enter a plea until he is in court . Not is he required to provide a statement to the public pleading his innocence. It's also quite a common tactic for the legal team representing you in a legal matter to instruct you to stay silent on the subject at hand and let them do the talking on your behalf. Exactly why you think he should ignore his legal teams advice to answer the public is bizarre

As for those videos recordings and audio you speak of. There is absolutely nothing of value in them and you are drawing a long bow to claim they prove anything. Reality is they prove absolutely nothing and these allegations against the guy are weak as piss

It's also laughable you finish with a claim that opinions don't beat facts.

Facts are the guy has had 1 year of his career stolen from him from some dubious allegations and his reputation has been dragged through the mud. You and your ilk wish to continue to persecute the guy based on your feelings and opinion.

Facts are the guy is not guilty of anything Facts are this evidence you claim proves his guilt are little more than your opinion and your opinion is irrelevant

I bet you believe OJ didn't do it either, lmao.

StannyCFCJET
11-02-2023, 09:59 PM
I bet you believe OJ didn't do it either, lmao.

He always makes you bite

Frodo
11-02-2023, 10:54 PM
He always makes you bite

Honestly, I just thought that OJ joke was too good not to post. When was the last time you heard a good OJ joke, haha.