PDA

View Full Version : HAL 12/13 Round 12 - Other Fixtures

Retro Jet
21-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Jets Rejects 3 - Kosie's Coits 0
It's only HT too! Weak ankles with a double.

baldrick
21-12-2012, 08:09 PM
Is it just my foxtel, or is the video/audio waaaay out of sync ?

seldom
21-12-2012, 08:12 PM
Jets Rejects 3 - Kosie's Coits 0
It's only HT too! Weak ankles with a double.

yeah large melon should of had 3. WSW are destroying adelaide at the moment. Popovic has the mids defending really well.They seem to be getting better each week and unlike us are enjoyable to watch at present.

plague
21-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Why can't we sign players like Bridge, Covic, D'Apuzzo and Topor?

Oh wait..............

Grimario
21-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Is it just my foxtel, or is the video/audio waaaay out of sync ?
It was cutting in and out during the first half, black screen for a half second then restarting.

furns
21-12-2012, 08:16 PM
4-0 Ono scores

furns
21-12-2012, 08:22 PM
ffs 5-0 weak ankles scored a ****ing hatty

where the **** is this apocalypse???

steve136
21-12-2012, 08:40 PM
noise is incredible on the coverage. well in WS fans.

plague
21-12-2012, 08:43 PM
Mooy = good.
Crowd = good.

baldrick
21-12-2012, 08:51 PM
noise is incredible on the coverage. well in WS fans.

And only 9,000 or so there. Brilliant.

namwob99
21-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Even though he looks like a crack addict god I rate Hersi. He's been good all season!!

westjet
21-12-2012, 08:54 PM
popovic has done wonders with wanderers. didnt expect them to be much good this year but if they keep improving like they have they must be a shot to go deep into finals. amazing what happens when a coach recruits well and then most importantly backs his players and settles on a starting 11 rather than constantly changing.

seldom
21-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Even though he looks like a crack addict god I rate Hersi. He's been good all season!!

Agree.he's skillful and chases hard in defence.How come all these other teams recruit decent imports and we struggle ?

stopper2
21-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Popovic/Milicic seem to have built a very tight-knit group who work so hard for each other in just 6 months! They have since round 1 had that solid base at the back with Covic/Topor/Beauchamp but in the last couple of weeks have really started to gel in the front third with Ono, Hersi, Poljak and now Bridge finding form. Add a real core of passionate football supporters who really support their team and make some noise and you have a club that the people of West Sydney should be proud of.

Bogan of the Year goes to the loser in the Parramatta Eels jersey who was sitting in the Away section with the Adelaide supporters cherring when they scored their solitary goal. Before too long the Wanderers will be getting bigger crowds than the Eels do in the NRL.

namwob99
21-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Robbie Slater: 'I've had a couple of jabs in my time'. What a wordsmith!!

plague
21-12-2012, 09:48 PM
Bogan of the Year goes to the loser in the Parramatta Eels jersey who was sitting in the Away section with the Adelaide supporters cherring when they scored their solitary goal.

Bloke should be Time Magazine Man of the Year.
Funny dude.
Great crowd.

seldom
21-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Bogan of the Year goes to the loser in the Parramatta Eels jersey who was sitting in the Away section with the Adelaide supporters cherring when they scored their solitary goal. Before too long the Wanderers will be getting bigger crowds than the Eels do in the NRL.

Pretty sure it may of been an aids supporter takin the piss not an eels fan with a grudge.
Yeah popovic and milicic have done wonders with limited time

q-money
21-12-2012, 11:01 PM
polenz is great, remind me why we are stuck with scott ****ing neville

plague
21-12-2012, 11:04 PM
polenz is great, remind me why we are stuck with scott ****ing neville

Coz we needed to upgrade from that all age level bloke Elrich or something. Lucky we did ey.

parksey
21-12-2012, 11:06 PM
scott neville is actually pretty good hey

seldom
21-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Elrich lol...took Popovic 5 minutes to realise he's ordinary

p.s. ay

plague
22-12-2012, 04:27 AM
Elrich lol...took Popovic 5 minutes to realise he's ordinary

p.s. ay

I thought Poppa was just benching Elrich so he didn't get hurt?

namwob99
22-12-2012, 07:20 AM
Polenz is ordinary. Definitely the weak link in that side.

WolfMan
22-12-2012, 07:35 AM
scott neville is actually pretty good hey

Agreed. Also going to stick my neck out and say I think Josh Mitchell is a victim of the terrible gameplan by GVE (or whoever tells the fullbacks to run as far away from the ball as they can)

stopper2
22-12-2012, 09:21 AM
After that performance you would have to say that WSW are serious contenders now. They scored something like 5 goals in their first 8 or 9 games and now have 8 in their last two!!!When you see a new club doing so well and you look at how our club has been amongst the also-rans for the last 4-5 seasons I think it's time the club i.e management, coaching staff start having a long,hard look at themselves and the way they go about their whole business of trying to run a successful football team.

namwob99
22-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Agreed. Also going to stick my neck out and say I think Josh Mitchell is a victim of the terrible gameplan by GVE (or whoever tells the fullbacks to run as far away from the ball as they can)
+1

Disinterested Bystander
22-12-2012, 11:16 AM

Yeah coz it's GVE's gameplan to give away penalties with idiotic challenges, not mark players, pass the ball directly to the opposition, mouth off and generally do a poor impression of a 6 year old who has never played soccer before.

WolfMan
22-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Yeah coz it's GVE's gameplan to give away penalties with idiotic challenges, not mark players, pass the ball directly to the opposition, mouth off and generally do a poor impression of a 6 year old who has never played soccer before.

The passing to opposition is IMHO a direct result of fullbacks running away from him, forcing low percentage passes.

It seems to me that the whole team has been instructed to employ Zonal Marking, you need top quality players all over the park for this to work.

And which penalty are you referring to? If it was last week v Perth, I have to disagree with you. Should never have been a penalty, got the ball in a hard, but fair challenge.

Once again, just my personal opinion. Josh Mitchell isn't our problem. In fact, not 1 single player is our problem.

The Dunster
22-12-2012, 02:26 PM
I think it's time the club i.e management, coaching staff start having a long,hard look at themselves and the way they go about their whole business of trying to run a successful football team.

Why ? Everyone knows its Taylor Regans fault. Ask Gary. :gent:

seldom
22-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Aaaaaarchieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

plague
22-12-2012, 10:24 PM
Aaaaaarchieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Well taken goal and good call from the refs assistant. Got it spot on.

WolfMan
22-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Comes across as a real prick...but by feck can he finish! Outside of the boot chip - sublime

Thomas477
22-12-2012, 11:09 PM
And I've got to say, Alan Milner had a really good game.

I'm generally one to bag the refs whenever I get the chance, but he had a really good game IMO.

john
23-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Thought it was easily the best game of the year to watch with the atmosphere and the melbourne darby build up. Postecoglu soccer is starting to pay off. They are starting to look like a well drilled team who are very comftable on the ball. I wouldnt be surprised if the heart make the semis and get quite along way, they have alot of quality and were probally unlucky not to get something from the game.