PDA

View Full Version : Trading Post - open nf.net style

pv4
31-12-2012, 09:23 AM
is there a trading post thread on v2 yet?

if not I start this one out with a freebie:
anyone want free fill for their yard? I'm leveling my backyard and will have a few tonnes at least

Grimario
01-01-2013, 05:10 PM
As a general classified thing...

Is anyone/can anyone recommend a plumber in the Maitland area? Reckon I need my entire house redone.

RedMexican
01-01-2013, 05:33 PM
As a general classified thing...

Is anyone/can anyone recommend a plumber in the Maitland area? Reckon I need my entire house redone.

mullanes,

Grimario
01-01-2013, 05:36 PM
mullanes,

They do residential stuff?

Jeterpool
07-11-2014, 08:55 AM
We recently got some internal blackbutt stairs installed and we're looking to get them sealed and polished up.

Would anyone recommend, or not recommend, floor staining companies they've used previously?

Alternatively, anyone on here who does this for a living feel free to PM me.

plague
07-11-2014, 04:51 PM
We recently got some internal blackbutt stairs installed and we're looking to get them sealed and polished up.

Would anyone recommend, or not recommend, floor staining companies they've used previously?

Alternatively, anyone on here who does this for a living feel free to PM me.

Ian McRae is his name. Best in the biz esp if you want them stained.
Did my whole house once. Cannot recommend highly enough for quality of work.
Hope it helps.

Skirt Boy
09-11-2014, 02:08 PM
If you guys go into Watt Space gallery..............I have some shit for sale..............

Making more coin then Tinks at the moment so get in.

Jeterpool
09-11-2014, 06:20 PM
If you guys go into Watt Space gallery..............I have some shit for sale..............

Making more coin then Tinks at the moment so get in.

What sort of shots do you have for sale?

Skirt Boy
11-11-2014, 03:31 PM
What sort of shots do you have for sale?

Serious art

pv4
11-11-2014, 03:39 PM
Serious art

Having seen them first-hand, they're pretty freaking cool.

Grimario
02-01-2015, 03:43 PM
Does anyone want any pallets? Got a friend who has about 50-60 to give away... only problem is you have to go to the coast to get them.

GazFish35
02-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Does anyone want any pallets? Got a friend who has about 50-60 to give away... only problem is you have to go to the coast to get them.

I might be in the market for some in about 6 months time.
Is he in regular need to shift pallets?
Are they treated?

Grimario
02-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Not regularly that I am aware of... and finding out if they are treated.

Grimario
02-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Apparently it's a mixed bag... Some are, some are not.

GazFish35
02-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Remind me in by bout 6 months, if he's still got some untreated ones, in good condition, I'm interested.

Can't take them now, got nowhere to store them, and they're for a shelving unit in a house that hasn't finished being built yet.

Grimario
02-01-2015, 06:01 PM
Ah, I think he wants them gone by the weekend... will see if he has plans for them after then but I think it might be bonfire time.

GazFish35
02-01-2015, 10:05 PM
Yeah, tell him not to even consider holding them for me.

pv4
08-01-2015, 01:00 PM
I'm selling a stand-alone freezer.

Dimensions from my vague guess without looking at it would be 1m high, 700mm wide, 700mm deep. I'll confirm that this arvo.

It's been running in my shed for the last 2 years, and hasn't skipped a beat. The reason I'm selling it is for the best part of two years it has solely had zooper doopers in it, and I don't really use it :rof: Slim-to-no external scratches/marks that I can remember.

$40. If there's any zooper doopers remaining in it, I'll chuck them in for free.

Pick-up from the glorious, definitely apart of the greater newy, 2283 postcode.

Will confirm dimensions and post a picture up later today.

If you're interested, PM me.

Grimario
08-01-2015, 01:03 PM
Free shipping to Adelaide?

pv4
08-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Free shipping to Adelaide?

If you buy the freezer for $140, I'll throw in free shipping.

pv4
08-01-2015, 01:35 PM
Fxxx me, now I'm craving a zooper dooper.

Jeterpool
08-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Can you confirm brand, approximate weight and energy usage star rating? Also approximate zooper doper capacity.

Buddha
08-01-2015, 02:16 PM
Pics or gtfo, been dying for a stand alone freezer for a while just haven't been bothered to chase one up

pv4
08-01-2015, 02:25 PM
Pics, and as much info as I can get from it (inc zooper dooper capacity), this arvo.

BodyNovo
08-01-2015, 02:52 PM
disclaimer: buyer will have to go to the central coast and all good flavors such as cola cosmos and rasberry rockets gone only bubblegum left

Jeterpool
08-01-2015, 03:04 PM
disclaimer: buyer will have to go to the central coast and all good flavors such as cola cosmos and rasberry rockets gone only bubblegum left

I'm out

pv4
08-01-2015, 03:25 PM

The mrs loves the bubblegum one - I doubt there's any of them left :rof:

I make a promise to everyone that if you come to pick the freezer up, you will not need to step a foot in the central coast. You will be riding fine in the Newy-area postcode of 2283 :cool: if you want to venture more south latitude-wise and find, I don't know, a ranch in Freemans Waterhole or something like that, then that's totally on you.

pv4
08-01-2015, 04:56 PM
Aight jerks, here it is.

It is a Frigidaire 160 (I assume that is 160L).

I can't see a power rating sticker on it.

Dimensions are: 910mm height, 590mm wide, 650mm deep (I wasn't that far off :cool: ).

EDIT: approx weight, i don't know. Easily liftable by two people. Too awkward for one person.

Apart from some dust, and the odd bit of sticky tape still on it, I can't see any scratches or anything nasty on the external.

Comes with a pretty neat internal tray too.

As you will see from the pics, to my amazement I still had zoopers in there :rof: and bodi will be happy to see the range of flavours, and quantity available :rof: I'm actually eating a deep space lime as I type.

$40 for the freezer and zoopers. Whoever picks it up first can have it.

MFKS
08-01-2015, 05:20 PM
The potential buyers out there of this fine piece of machinery realise that the Zooper Dopers will melt in the trip back from the Coast to gods country.

Gonna need to eat them on the spot

goaliepersempre
08-01-2015, 10:45 PM
i miss zooper doopers... none here :(

sammydog
08-01-2015, 10:53 PM
The potential buyers out there of this fine piece of machinery realise that the Zooper Dopers will melt in the trip back from the Coast to gods country.

Gonna need to eat them on the spot

Thats not going to be a problem, sounds like he is devaluing the sale by eating the merchandise. Once the Zooper Doopers are gone, surely he will have to pay someone to go to the coast to collect.

Would be better for him to offer free delivery.

pv4
09-01-2015, 07:55 AM
Thats not going to be a problem, sounds like he is devaluing the sale by eating the merchandise. Once the Zooper Doopers are gone, surely he will have to pay someone to go to the coast to collect.

Would be better for him to offer free delivery.

If the quantity of zooper doopers declining on the daily isn't incentive for someone to rush at buying it right now, I don't know what is.

I offered Grim free delivery if he bought the freezer for $140. I can offer similar deals to everyone else, depending on their location.

MFKS
09-01-2015, 08:28 AM
If the quantity of zooper doopers declining on the daily isn't incentive for someone to rush at buying it right now, I don't know what is.

I offered Grim free delivery if he bought the freezer for $140. I can offer similar deals to everyone else, depending on their location.

WLG You may want to just offer free delivery point blank.

Zooper Doopers may be a selling point but the biggest hindrance to sale will be the buyer having to drive to the Gypo Coast to get the thing.

It s bad enough Newy blokes buying stuff off a bonafide Gypo anyway but driving to the Gypo Coast to pick it up is just rubbing salt into the wounds

pv4
09-01-2015, 08:54 AM
:rof: having a quick look on gumtree, it seems these kind of freezers go for double of what I'm asking - I didn't even bother looking. Maybe someone with a higher interest than mine can re-sell it to make a cool $40-60, plus get a free bag of zoopers :cool:

sammydog
09-01-2015, 09:25 AM

How much for just the Zooper Doopers, you can keep the freezer.

pv4
09-01-2015, 09:32 AM
How much for just the Zooper Doopers, you can keep the freezer.

$30 for the zoopers.

The interesting thing about the zoopers, is there is a chance that Stu Musialik and/or Jobe Wheelhouse have physically held this exact bag of zoopers at one point in time.

Now I don't want to cause a riot, but I know that obviously that kind of information will start somewhat of a frenzy. The first to pick up the zoopers, gets them.

Jeterpool
09-01-2015, 09:35 AM
$30 for the zoopers.

The interesting thing about the zoopers, is there is a chance that Stu Musialik and/or Jobe Wheelhouse have physically held this exact bag of zoopers at one point in time.

Now I don't want to cause a riot, but I know that obviously that kind of information will start somewhat of a frenzy. The first to pick up the zoopers, gets them.

Are they signed? Certificate of Authenticity?

pv4
09-01-2015, 09:37 AM
Are they signed? Certificate of Authenticity?

Not signed, nor COA. Hence why such a low price. If it were signed and had a COA, we'd be talking triple or even 4 figures!

goaliepersempre
09-01-2015, 10:07 PM
$140 delivery to me too :P

pv4
19-01-2015, 04:03 PM
Anyone want this freezer? I can confirm a purple zooper dooper, as well as a bubblegum one, were taken on Saturday during that heat. They're moving quickly!

Bon
19-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Anyone want this freezer? I can confirm a purple zooper dooper, as well as a bubblegum one, were taken on Saturday during that heat. They're moving quickly!

I spoke to my old-boy about getting it, to use as his fishing and crab bait freezer..
He told me where to go, cause he wouldn't catch anything with bait smelling of gypo.. (Except perhaps a different sort of crab.. :wink: )

Jeterpool
23-04-2015, 10:23 AM
Anyone who would like to buy some Blackbutt Floorboards, I have some left over from our renovations. 19mm thick and 85mm wide. Approximately 65 lineal meters. Asking $275 negotiable.

Also, I have some vintage lights which I'm selling for $25 each but are also negotiable. PM me and I will send you some photos.

And anyone who is looking for some trades, we've found some really reliable and good quality tradies during our latest round - need some tips, also PM me.

pv4
23-04-2015, 10:38 AM
:rof: my freezer is still available if anyone wants it.

It's been without power for a few days now, but I haven't opened it, but chances are the remaining zoopers are not as frozen as they could be :rof:

Bon
09-09-2015, 11:45 AM
:rof: my freezer is still available if anyone wants it.

It's been without power for a few days now, but I haven't opened it, but chances are the remaining zoopers are not as frozen as they could be :rof:

No, it isn't, my Grandma is loving it.. (She is dirty that you dogged her with the zoopers though, gypo..)

Now, are there any left-handed guitarists out there?
I have a mate who is looking to sell his Gretsch Chet Atkins guitar.. I haven't seen it in person, but have been sent this picture of it:
If anyone is interested, I can put you in touch with the dude selling..

The Dunster
09-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Bon:

Is it an original 6120 or a re-issue ?

Bon
09-09-2015, 03:43 PM
Bon:

Is it an original 6120 or a re-issue ?

Not sure mate..
The family friend who is selling it only sent me a few photos, but I would go out on a limb and assume that it isn't an original..
Here are the other shots that he took of it:

Bon
09-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Without a closer look at the head, I can't tell..

Grimario
08-08-2016, 11:16 AM
Anyone got a fridge/lounge suite/pantry/TV unit/lawn mower they're looking to offload?

I have expensive tastes and no money, so this whole moving into a new house thing is a PITA.