PDA

View Full Version : Mitchell Out

MFKS
01-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Feel this bloke needs a thread started to get him run out of town or at the minimum away from the HAL side

Can't believe we released Topor to sign this hack
Can't believe we don't play Taylor before this hack
Can't believe we don't play Tiago before this hack

3 times today in the second half I counted him giving the ball away due to his incompetence. The only difference between his giveaways and Chapos give away is that we got punished for Chapos give away

I can handle a 18 year old costing us from time to time.

Can't handle though our so called experienced centre half doing it 3 times a game. This is also not a rare event because he does it regularly. Don't ever recall Topor with his shit passing game getting caught out as often as this bloke does.

If he ain't giving the ball away he is giving free kicks corners and penalties away.
Watch how often this bloke puts it out for a corner when he should be trying for a throw in!!

Bloke is the worst player in our club . That includes Jesic, Galloway and Kanta

Some may say Deans Out but as for me it is Mitchell OUT

lquiquer
01-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Feel this bloke needs a thread started to get him run out of town or at the minimum away from the HAL side

Can't believe we released Topor to sign this hack
Can't believe we don't play Taylor before this hack
Can't believe we don't play Tiago before this hack

3 times today in the second half I counted him giving the ball away due to his incompetence. The only difference between his giveaways and Chapos give away is that we got punished for Chapos give away

I can handle a 18 year old costing us from time to time.

Can't handle though our so called experienced centre half doing it 3 times a game. This is also not a rare event because he does it regularly. Don't ever recall Topor with his shit passing game getting caught out as often as this bloke does.

If he ain't giving the ball away he is giving free kicks corners and penalties away.
Watch how often this bloke puts it out for a corner when he should be trying for a throw in!!

Bloke is the worst player in our club . That includes Jesic, Galloway and Kanta

Some may say Deans Out but as for me it is Mitchell OUT

Agree.....with him at centre back my heart rate runs at 190 ....Fear not excitment!!!!!

hawk
01-01-2013, 09:54 PM
where's reegz

Retro Jet
01-01-2013, 10:25 PM
where's reegz

Relegated to photos in this dumb @ss forum with numb nuts making up
captions about him and GVE... :blush:

It's time the flies on the wall at training started talking 'cause at the rate we're going
nothing is going to change team selection wise.

Tommyjet
02-01-2013, 04:55 AM
I was way too optimistic about this prick at the start of season.

lil_masi
02-01-2013, 11:29 AM
Didnt we bloody sign him for 2 years?

stopper2
02-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Seriously if GVE thinks that Mitchell is better than Topor, it says it all about GVE as a coach.

pv4
02-01-2013, 01:17 PM
gve didn't let topor go to sign mitchell. we were headed into the season without worrying about signing another defender, but it just so happened mitchell was released by perf & was training with us for fitness & we decided to chuck him in a trial or two and figured we'd sign him.

topor priced himself out of the market, and it was only ffa-desperation that got him to wsw. i will add - he's not that great a cb either. he was shit for us, apart from when ljubo was around.

our NT is in a dire state if we're thinking of recalling him ahead of smith, thwaite, sainsbury, cornthwaite, og, herd, spira, williams, etc

Thomas477
02-01-2013, 05:19 PM
But doesn't Thwaite play left fullback now? :gent:

GazFish35
02-01-2013, 06:20 PM
topor priced himself out of the market, and it was only ffa-desperation that got him to wsw. i will add - he's not that great a cb either. he was shit for us, apart from when ljubo was around.

agreed. Even at WSW he's lost without beachamp directing him.

BodyNovo
03-01-2013, 12:00 PM
worst first touch in the league.

belchardo
03-01-2013, 01:02 PM
worst first touch in the league.

hmm, think we've got a few that might challenge him on that front.

MFKS
05-01-2013, 09:47 PM
See what happens when Mitchell is out ???

We get a clean sheet!!!!

Matter of fact we looked pretty organised in defence a lot of the time today. Still a couple of galring issues to be resolved but a much better display.

:lulzturtle::lulzturtle::yay:

In light of my Bench Goody success and the immediate success of the Mitchell Out campaigns which are obviously being heard by GVE Deans and the powers that be any suggestions on what else I can lead the call for to get fixed???

weston
05-01-2013, 09:50 PM
See what happens when Mitchell is out ???

We get a clean sheet!!!!

Matter of fact we looked pretty organised in defence a lot of the time today. Still a couple of galring issues to be resolved but a much better display.

:lulzturtle::lulzturtle::yay:

In light of my Bench Goody success and the immediate success of the Mitchell Out campaigns which are obviously being heard by GVE Deans and the powers that be any suggestions on what else I can lead the call for to get fixed???

How about the resignations???

Though i myself don't mind GVE but for most of this season i don't know what the hell he's been thinking sometimes. But definatley Deans.

lquiquer
05-01-2013, 09:57 PM
Well MFKS we might never see Mitchell again in a Jets shirt... And Tiago... Shame for Tiago though.. Difficult selection for God next week: maybe push Goodwin up the park and bring Ritter back at left full back, keep Neville away or send Gallaway (man of the match!!!!) back to youth league and keep Chapman and Regan in the middle...

MFKS
05-01-2013, 09:59 PM
Well MFKS we might never see Mitchell again in a Jets shirt... And Tiago... Shame for Tiago though.. Difficult selection for God next week: maybe push Goodwin up the park and bring Ritter back at left full back, keep Neville away or send Gallaway (man of the match!!!!) back to youth league and keep Chapman and Regan in the middle...

Will be so delighted if that comes true

GazFish35
05-01-2013, 11:01 PM

Don't worry about Gallaway next week, he can go to the movies.

seldom
05-01-2013, 11:19 PM

Our 1st clean sheet for yonks and you want to change the backline....is this GVE ?

lquiquer
05-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Our 1st clean sheet for yonks and you want to change the backline....is this GVE ?

Didn't say I wanted to change it... Just said decision to be made by GVE, and I still think Ritter is pretty good and hasn't done much wrong

MFKS
20-01-2013, 03:05 PM
Credit where it is due bloke put in a good performance last night.

Still pissed the bloke gave away 3 corners needlessly. Watch how often he clears it for a corner with his left foot when he should be using his right and playing towards a throw in.

Schoolboy basics. you have two feet use whichever one is appropriate at all times. Not which one this bloke does.

Still believe we need Mitchell out and will be gutted if Taylor is sitting it out behind him next week

MITCHELL OUT >> TAYLOR IN

The Camel
23-01-2013, 11:16 AM
Was great last week but out suspended this week I believe. Hope Reegz is over his injury