04-01-2013, 10:24 PM
Ljubes and Carle

belchardo
05-01-2013, 01:28 PM
perth after owen

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-01-05/glory-sets-sights-on-michael-owen/4453760

Jeterpool
05-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Others clubs seem able to simply dump players that aren't wanted. I'm sure that there are payments etc that go on behind the scenes but it makes me wonder why we haven't done that with the likes of Jesic. The bloke isn't even getting a look in the Youth Team let alone the first squad.

GazFish35
05-01-2013, 03:55 PM
The player has to agree o have the contract terminated.
As if he's going to give up the coin he's earning without another contract somewhere else.

It like expecting chamack and Bendtner to not see out their overpriced contracts at arsenal.

Jeterpool
05-01-2013, 04:17 PM
Thanks Gaz.

Read on here Jesuc is on fair coin = not going to happen

Jeterpool
05-01-2013, 04:17 PM
^ jesic

Pretty funny typo though

militiamon
05-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Others clubs seem able to simply dump players that aren't wanted. I'm sure that there are payments etc that go on behind the scenes but it makes me wonder why we haven't done that with the likes of Jesic. The bloke isn't even getting a look in the Youth Team let alone the first squad.

The player has to agree o have the contract terminated.
As if he's going to give up the coin he's earning without another contract somewhere else.

Or we could always pay out their contract, but for the A-League when budgets are already so tight, why bother? Unless a club was about to sign a superstar, there's generally not much use in paying out contracts.

e.g Jesic - who are we bringing in to replace him with? Are they going to be starting every game? If not, we'll end up paying twice as much for something that will result in no real change.

Pico
16-01-2013, 04:59 PM
With Tiago out that has freed up a squad position, should we be looking for a visa player, or perhaps looking at an OS Aussie to return home for a short spell to help with our lack of an AM.

Francesco STELLA who has just been released by rangers could be an option, but when your not geeting game time in the 4th tier of scottish football it might not be worth the effort. The real question is are the club ambitious enough to be bolstering the squad now or are they just cutting the wage bill again.

Rangers boss Ally McCoist says midfielder Francesco Stella can find another club

Quote from: Sky Sports
Francesco Stella is set to leave Rangers after the Australian failed to make an impact at Ibrox.

The 21-year-old former Siena midfielder has made just one substitute appearance since moving to the Glasgow giants on a free transfer last September.

The lack of first team action has led Stella to request a move away from Rangers, which manager Ally McCoist has agreed to.

"Francesco has made it clear to us that he is disappointed at the lack of first team matches, which I totally understand," McCoist told the Rangers website.

"We will not stand in his way because we feel at this stage he wouldn't benefit the first team.

"He is in the process of leaving the club now and he goes with our best wishes."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11788/8398984/Rangers-boss-Ally-McCoist-says-midfielder-Francesco-Stella-can-find-another-club

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/francesco-stella/leistungsdaten/spieler_167305.html

q-money
16-01-2013, 05:01 PM
get him in so we can sack him in the next window

sh10
16-01-2013, 05:19 PM
Any interest in van Dijk?

q-money
16-01-2013, 05:35 PM
sack him too

16-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Coaches included ?.

hawk