PDA

View Full Version : HAL 12/13 Rd 17 - Central Coast v Newcastle Jets - 19/1/13 k/off 7.45pm AEDST

Pages : 1 [2]

stopper2
20-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Looks like GVE's perseverance with Brown is starting to pay off. Assist for winning goal last week, most impressive performance last night. I think his first goal for us is just around the corner. The Michael Bridges "fan club" are just going to have to accept that Brown is the long-term solution in the front third, not a short-term band-aid solution.

parksey
20-01-2013, 02:52 PM
big ups to topedog

david silva
20-01-2013, 02:57 PM
Dissapointed we didn't get the three points as we definitly had the better of the chances in the second half.

A few things:
- Chapman is quality. I don't think many people on here realise how god of a player we have on our hands. Easily the most composed player in the team and solid as a rock at the back. Always feel safe when he is on the ball.
- Brown player of the match for me. Felt like whenever he linked up with Goodwin down our left were our best chances of scoring. They made Bojic - one of the onp's best fullbacks - look horrible all night. Shame we couldn't convert any chances.
- Virgilli is better used as a sub late in the game. someone posted on here earlier in the week that he is way to easy to predict and that he is best use running at tired defenders and last night showcased that.
- Gallaway is still average.

selassie
20-01-2013, 03:33 PM
great tactical foul by mitchell. good to see some scampering and sliding desperation by the team. they should warm up in front of the away fans more often.

gud away day. don't go out in the pouring rain.

Tommyjet
20-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Looks like GVE's perseverance with Brown is starting to pay off. Assist for winning goal last week, most impressive performance last night. I think his first goal for us is just around the corner. The Michael Bridges "fan club" are just going to have to accept that Brown is the long-term solution in the front third, not a short-term band-aid solution.

+1

belchardo
20-01-2013, 04:02 PM
Dole week???

this could be the reasons for the big turnout...

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/single-mums-turn-to-brothels-and-stripping-20130120-2d0wn.html

MFKS
20-01-2013, 04:10 PM
I didn't realise shit weighed so much.

SD you are one heavy ****

Where the **** are you hidng the kgs you forced us to hold up last night???

RedMexican
20-01-2013, 04:16 PM
I didn't realise shit weighed so much.

SD you are one heavy ****

Where the **** are you hidng the kgs you forced us to hold up last night???

you clearly dont lift.

Superdylan
20-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Best bit was being thrown in the air....if anyone did take a video please let us know.

Made having to leave for work the more better :)

selassie
20-01-2013, 05:29 PM
http://s3.roosterteeth.com/images/groupce4df13cd96cf335886df9264806e47250becc32d594d t.jpg

MFKS
20-01-2013, 06:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JQ5exMHmOQ&feature=youtu.be

Lets all hide under a ****ing bridge

Out of sight
Out of mind
Out of touch

militiamon
20-01-2013, 06:34 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

Peasant on the mega is more tone deaf than tv :gent:

<3 you tv, great performance yesterday

northern_swan
20-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Lol. They've copied two of our songs.

Out of sight
Out of mind
Out of touch

+++

Out of ideas

halo se7en
20-01-2013, 08:10 PM
First trip down to Gosford… **** me what an eye opener.… I'm not sure where to start.

1) I was sitting up above the squadron and this moron right in front of me was trying to rile you all up. You lot all turned around and gave him a few "you're a shit ****"'s… before a copper came over and told him to sit down because he was provoking the squadron and if he did it again he'd be thrown out LOL

2) Kwasnik being introduced as PTK "Prime time kwasnik"… WTF?? Is this a new thing??

3) The same moron from the first point running out of ways to insult the squadron, so he resorted to joining in with the "C'mon Newcastle" chants. He thought he was hilarious…?

4) The ground announcer being responsible for getting the crowd to start cheering at corners and free kicks.

5) Some chick near me yelling out "Punch the ref in the face" when we got a late FK. I felt like reminding her how that one panned out the last time one of their players tried it...

6) Mariners fans leaving early (pre-90th min) so they could get back to the leagues club and not have to queue.

belchardo
20-01-2013, 08:12 PM
5) Some chick near me yelling out "Punch the ref in the face" when we got a late FK. I felt like reminding her how that one panned out the last time one of their players tried it...

:rof:

My2BobsWorth
20-01-2013, 09:04 PM

I think the brown experiment is pathetic, and insulting to the other players in the squad, the egs rants about competition for places is a farce when a player plays ****in shit week in week out and still gets picked. If I were a player young or old I would be ringing my agent.

stopper2
20-01-2013, 09:27 PM
I think the brown experiment is pathetic, and insulting to the other players in the squad, the egs rants about competition for places is a farce when a player plays ****in shit week in week out and still gets picked. If I were a player young or old I would be ringing my agent.
Yes it was painful for a while but c'mon you must admit the guy is starting to find some form and the team as a whole will be better for it for the rest of the season and beyond.

Tommyjet
20-01-2013, 09:41 PM
Browns been one of our best the last two weeks, nfi if people can't see that

Thomas477
20-01-2013, 09:48 PM

But if he dropped Brown, you would most likely be the first to blame him for changing a team on a good run.

And last I looked the players are signed to do what GvE wants, not the other way round. If GvE has a certain team he wants playing whenever possible, the players not picked have no right to tell GvE what to do. Rather than sulk about it for the rest of their contract, they should man up and try to change GvE's opinion of them for the duration of their contract by training hard. If they don't manage to change his mind, so what? They signed a contract to play for the club under the coach for x number of years. The fact is if GvE has a favoured squad then he has every right to shut out the other players. He makes the decisions, not the players.

20-01-2013, 10:12 PM
^ ok then Deans

Deans out.

Chadandkira12
20-01-2013, 10:24 PM
How does Sterjovski get away with the drive and avoid ANY punishment for grabbing Brown's face? What the ****!

Any footage on this I didn't catch it at the ae was at the pisser and forgot to record it at home

sammydog
20-01-2013, 10:33 PM
I was amazed he didn't get a yellow for grabbing browns face. Looked like the ref was going to book him, then forgot as he tried to break up the handbags.

pv4
20-01-2013, 10:39 PM
First trip down to Gosford… **** me what an eye opener.… I'm not sure where to start.

1) I was sitting up above the squadron and this moron right in front of me was trying to rile you all up. You lot all turned around and gave him a few "you're a shit ****"'s… before a copper came over and told him to sit down because he was provoking the squadron and if he did it again he'd be thrown out LOL

2) Kwasnik being introduced as PTK "Prime time kwasnik"… WTF?? Is this a new thing??

3) The same moron from the first point running out of ways to insult the squadron, so he resorted to joining in with the "C'mon Newcastle" chants. He thought he was hilarious…?

4) The ground announcer being responsible for getting the crowd to start cheering at corners and free kicks.

6) Mariners fans leaving early (pre-90th min) so they could get back to the leagues club and not have to queue.

I came up to the part for the second half when the mrs didnt want to get rained on anymore. that dude was a real piece of work. think I recall him starting to dance while standing on his chair when we had a shot go over the bar and him yelling "how high do you want the goals".

pv4
20-01-2013, 10:51 PM
- hates newy boys
- loves gypos
- west lakes

= you're a gypo

ffs. you're as bad as queerman and his boy amini.

- plays in nnsw
- basically lives next door to Remo & jobe
- doesn't have sand caught up in vagina in regards to rubez

heaps gypo

sh10
20-01-2013, 11:52 PM
Any footage on this I didn't catch it at the ae was at the pisser and forgot to record it at home

Heaps of vids on the foxsports website (and Fox Sports A-League app for your smartphone as well):
http://media.foxsports.com.au/match-centre/a-league/play-by-play.html?matchid=HAL2012-131703CCMNEW

Scroll down on the right for:

16min - Sterj dive/Zad yellow
65min - Mitchell yellow and Sterj grabs Brown's face (should've been off, can't believe it wasn't even a yellow)
73min - Sterj kung fu attack Chapman, should've been minimum a 2nd yellow and off

Yell
21-01-2013, 01:26 AM
hahahahahahahahaha

Peasant on the mega is more tone deaf than tv :gent:

Jeeeesus H Christ mate - no one told me I was auditioning for The Voice so I'd never had time to warm up, y'know? And "peasant"? Well, that's a little harsh.

Lol. They've copied two of our songs.

orly? So... It couldn't possibly be anyone's chant but yours? Every single one of your chants you came up with yourselves yeah? Tune and all? Wow... I'm not even mad.. I'm impressed.

:popcorn:

sh10
21-01-2013, 01:40 AM
Jeeeesus H Christ mate - no one told me I was auditioning for The Voice so I'd never had time to warm up, y'know? And "peasant"? Well, that's a little harsh.

You must be new here.

terry
21-01-2013, 01:42 AM

yell on fb

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Retard_e2693a_3638839.jpg

Yell
21-01-2013, 01:44 AM
yell on fb

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Retard_e2693a_3638839.jpg

Hmm.. Close enough

seldom
21-01-2013, 02:00 AM
Browny goes orrite aye

northern_swan
21-01-2013, 09:04 AM
orly? So... It couldn't possibly be anyone's chant but yours? Every single one of your chants you came up with yourselves yeah? Tune and all? Wow... I'm not even mad.. I'm impressed.

Active support Rule 1: Don't sing the same song as your closest rival

Active support Rule 2: Dont go on said rivals message board to have a sook about being bagged out

Jog on pissant, Centrelink will be open soon.

pv4
21-01-2013, 09:24 AM

:lulz:

i was watching that mariners march video, heard the "shalalalala hey _________" chant & thought:
- man, i understand we got the chant from some euro-ultraz or something, but they just directly took it from us. uncool. it's not like we just go around singing "we love you, we love you" fc st pauli chant, all sydney style. nek minnit, you guys are singing that chant aswell. lololololol.

btw you need to teach your guys lyrics. the fc st pauli chant is "and where you go we follow", not "and everywhere we follow" or "and that's the way we follow". or was that changed on purpose, because you guys don't actually travel outside of gosford?

also btw - where was there any form of marching in that march video?

also also btw - you guys should be embarrassed at your non-numbers in active support. we bent you over and raped you, numbers-and-sound-wise on saturday - at your own ground ffs

also also also btw - where was bennyboi's rap?

:oops:

snake
21-01-2013, 10:36 AM
- basically lives next door to Remo & jobe

so does mr celery. the west breaks are a disgusting breeding ground for tolerance :oops:

Yell
21-01-2013, 10:38 AM
:lulz:

i was watching that mariners march video, heard the "shalalalala hey _________" chant & thought:
- man, i understand we got the chant from some euro-ultraz or something, but they just directly took it from us. uncool. it's not like we just go around singing "we love you, we love you" fc st pauli chant, all sydney style. nek minnit, you guys are singing that chant aswell. lololololol.

btw you need to teach your guys lyrics. the fc st pauli chant is "and where you go we follow", not "and everywhere we follow" or "and that's the way we follow". or was that changed on purpose, because you guys don't actually travel outside of gosford?

also btw - where was there any form of marching in that march video?

also also btw - you guys should be embarrassed at your non-numbers in active support. we bent you over and raped you, numbers-and-sound-wise on saturday - at your own ground ffs

also also also btw - where was bennyboi's rap?

:oops:

We've been doing Shalala for years - even since before the Coastie Boys were around. Definitely not taken from your mob. Chances are we've been doing it longer but I won't enter into a pissing contest with you about this
The 'We Love You' chant we took from Crystal Palace actually mate. Again, not taken from anyone in the A-League.

No actual marching in that particular video but there are plenty of others circulating.

I've heard otherwise RE sound-wise though I will concede your numbers were pretty good. Our active support is going through a rebuilding phase but is definitely going to be growing for the rest of the season.

I'm not here to be a typical ****wit troll with the stock standard "omfg newy bogan scum!!!11!!1".

boz-monaut
21-01-2013, 10:48 AM
let's keep this conversation civilised and vaguely mature here

agree with yell in that we don't want to get into a "you stole the song we stole" pissing contest as it just looks silly

pv4
21-01-2013, 11:59 AM
The 'We Love You' chant we took from Crystal Palace actually mate. Again, not taken from anyone in the A-League.

may explain why half the actual chant is missing then. for reference - it is a world famous fc st pauli chant that in the a-league, sydney have basically tied up like victory have tifosi tied up. btw i was surprised that tifosi gosford wasn't in that march video (or elsewhere) - would have made my day.

if you genuinely believe that you "didn't take them from another hal club" then you guys are very, very ignorant of what other hal teams active supports get up to, and ignorance doesn't count for it being ok. it makes you look even more ridiculous, and we can say "let's not get into a pissing contest" all day but it's a load of bs that you guys take these chants imo.

btw just imagine every other hal team active support singing their own worded version of "yellow yellow, yellow yellow, yellow yellow, yellow yellow mariners fc" (aka the only chant i'm aware of that seems even close to original you guys sing/sang). nah it's cool brah, we got that chant from gangnam fc, hey. we didn't even know anyone else did that chant, hey.

q-money
21-01-2013, 12:01 PM
welcome to 8 years ago pv4 you new dawner

sydney did everything first anyway so it's a moot point

Yell
21-01-2013, 12:51 PM
may explain why half the actual chant is missing then. for reference - it is a world famous fc st pauli chant that in the a-league, sydney have basically tied up like victory have tifosi tied up. btw i was surprised that tifosi gosford wasn't in that march video (or elsewhere) - would have made my day.

if you genuinely believe that you "didn't take them from another hal club" then you guys are very, very ignorant of what other hal teams active supports get up to, and ignorance doesn't count for it being ok. it makes you look even more ridiculous, and we can say "let's not get into a pissing contest" all day but it's a load of bs that you guys take these chants imo.

btw just imagine every other hal team active support singing their own worded version of "yellow yellow, yellow yellow, yellow yellow, yellow yellow mariners fc" (aka the only chant i'm aware of that seems even close to original you guys sing/sang). nah it's cool brah, we got that chant from gangnam fc, hey. we didn't even know anyone else did that chant, hey.

So I suppose Adelaide definitely stole it from sydney as well? They couldn't have possibly heard it anywhere else... Sydney did it first over here so it belongs to them. No-one else. Or maybe Sydney stole it from Adelaide? ...nah, not possible, Sydney did everything first.

Palace must be mighty pissed that Leicester City sing it as well... or are Leicester pissed off with Palace? Then I guess Fleetwood must have come in and ripped it off completely. Those bastards...

Your assertion that "it's a load of bs that you guys take these chants" is quite frankly ridiculous.

MFKS
21-01-2013, 12:59 PM

So I suppose Adelaide definitely stole it from sydney as well? They couldn't have possibly heard it anywhere else... Sydney did it first over here so it belongs to them. No-one else. Or maybe Sydney stole it from Adelaide? ...nah, not possible, Sydney did everything first.

Palace must be mighty pissed that Leicester City sing it as well... or are Leicester pissed off with Palace? Then I guess Fleetwood must have come in and ripped it off completely. Those bastards...

Your assertion that "it's a load of bs that you guys take these chants" is quite frankly ridiculous.

Mods can we get a translation done on that. I am confused as I don't speak Gyponese

Yell do you have a point other than it is alright to steal material off other HAL clubs in your eyes??

q-money
21-01-2013, 01:09 PM
ugh, both groups are rubbish

get over it

21-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Most importantly and like clockwork the Centrelink recipient gypo's are starting to choke, ah the consistency of it all.

Oh oh whats that around my neck, the hands of thought about winning a premiership

The Dunster
21-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Hunter Unemployment Rate: 5.3% [Source: http://www.deewr.gov.au/lmip/default.aspx?LMIP/EmploymentData/Hunter]

Central Coast Unemployment Rate: 6.2% [Source: http://www.deewr.gov.au/lmip/default.aspx?LMIP/EmploymentData/Hunter/CentralCoast]

It's a national disgrace.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/huddexaminer/feb2011/3/0/caravan-979822868.jpg

parksey
21-01-2013, 05:01 PM
I'm not here to be a typical ****wit troll with the stock standard "omfg newy bogan scum!!!11!!1".

where is the fun in that?

NewcastleForLife
21-01-2013, 05:02 PM
Just re-watched the game (cheers omelette) and I didn't realise how much we dominated the scum, it was amazing. McBreen is absolutely rubbish, the goals have gone to his head obviously, trying the volley and bicycle made him look like the muppet he is. Crazy how fast they've gone back to long-ball since Rogic has left, very ordinary. Taking off my gold tinted glasses I could see them choking and losing the premiership this season.

If we keep playing like this I can see us pulling a Perth Glory and going far in the finals, it's just our final ball letting us down. Brown and Goodwin need to look for the pass instead of shooting from that angle.

Someone mentioned it earlier last week about the seasonal foul count for both teams and I have to agree with them now, it's unbelievable how many fouls they got while we got now. At one point they were "winning" the foul count 12-2! And sterjovski not getting a card for grabbing at Brown (not to mention his dive which resulted in Zadko's yellow. No comment from Fox on that either), absolute bs. Should've been an indirect free-kick for that high foot against Hoole, referee was very poor this game. A mate of mine pointed out after the game that the ref seemed to only award free kicks when a player went down, and I'd have to agree with him after re-watching the game.

Tl;dr we're amazing, scum are shit. I'm getting optimistic as a Jets fan, away to phoenix will hurt...

NewcastleForLife
21-01-2013, 05:11 PM
Also another note which shouldn't surprise anyone, the scum supporters are just awful. I missed last years away F3 derby and forgot that they need reminding to cheer. Good thing FoxSports moved a mic near us at half time, the first half was basically silent apart from when the PA told them to cheer...

namwob99
21-01-2013, 05:24 PM
Dont think ill be heading back to that shithole. Security and police were ridiculous. Spent the whole night trying to bait everyone in a red and blue shirt...then preceded to kick people out for standing up, then throwing them down the stairs and laying the boot in to them. One of my mates got dragged without resisting and was told repeatedly by the ****wits in the blue jump suits 'u wanna hit me c__t don't ya, go on hit me c__t'. Then he got done for foul and abusive language and the scumbag threw his license on the ground and was told 'now you have to pick that up c__t'.

Thomas477
21-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Our active support is going through a rebuilding phase but is definitely going to be growing for the rest of the season.

Can you rebuild something that was never there? Seriously, how many fan groups have you guys gone through? 4-5 at my count in 8 years, not good.

Part of me is glad, the other part is extremely disappointed for the loss of the lulz.

parksey
21-01-2013, 06:23 PM
they used the rebuilding phase excuse 4 years ago

parksey
21-01-2013, 06:24 PM
kinda like our club's excuse for why we've been shit every year since the grand final win

selassie
21-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Dont think ill be heading back to that shithole. Security and police were ridiculous. Spent the whole night trying to bait everyone in a red and blue shirt...then preceded to kick people out for standing up, then throwing them down the stairs and laying the boot in to them. One of my mates got dragged without resisting and was told repeatedly by the ****wits in the blue jump suits 'u wanna hit me c__t don't ya, go on hit me c__t'. Then he got done for foul and abusive language and the scumbag threw his license on the ground and was told 'now you have to pick that up c__t'.
but that is the fun. also the players want you to travel down.

the_butcher
21-01-2013, 09:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JQ5exMHmOQ&feature=youtu.be

These blokes are an embarrassment to the a-league. Why do they make it so easy for everyone to bag them by filming this rubbish?

Bon
22-01-2013, 11:19 AM
Just watching the replay now.. In the first part, at 16:55, listen to Slater..
"There is a lot on the line, local bragging rights, only 70kms seperates the Central Coast from Newcastle but its a GULF in culture really"
I don't think he means it in the same way we would all think.. ahhahaha

NewcastleForLife
22-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Just watching the replay now.. In the first part, at 16:55, listen to Slater..
"There is a lot on the line, local bragging rights, only 70kms seperates the Central Coast from Newcastle but its a GULF in culture really"
I don't think he means it in the same way we would all think.. ahhahaha

He later says that Hutcho "epitomises everything good about the Central Coast"
Again, I think he means it in a different way to how I interpreted it.

Bon
22-01-2013, 11:30 AM
It just dawned on me the different ways promising players have been treated..
Mariners seem to have gone out in the press, whacking off over how good Rogic is and how good this young new replacement Caceres is.. Etc.. Then Slater/Bozza and everyone get on board..
Jets drop promising young players (Goody/Virgili) to stop them from getting big heads and keep them grounded..
I know I'm probably comparing apples with oranges, but just find it interesting about the different ways of man-managing/promoting/grounding..

MFKS
22-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Mariners have been guilty of getting away with a lot of PR Bullshit in recent times. Arnies petty little whines have been found as a source of humour and derision to some and ignored by the rest but the reality of his media ways is just being picked up and look at the way Ange Postecoglou has been taking it to Arnie in the press. Not letting him get away his we are only a small club from Gypo land and don't deserve to be favourites blah blah blah....

Also note the difference between our clubs. GVE has barely aid a word this season on the standard of shitful refereeing that has been inflicted upon us all season.

Gypos have bad match V Newy in Rd 3 and tear into ref pre game. Next 2 derbies have been the beneficiary of refs rub of the green.

Arnie whinges Rogic is constantly being fouled and needs protection. Forgets to see the bloke is a diving **** who as he lacks speed takes a touch and tries to make contact to win the foul rather than play on. All of a sudden Rogic and Gypos are getting Free kicks left right and centre.

GVE says SFA about the referees treatment of Heskey. It is bullshit to say that Aussie HAL Level defenders are able to mark Heskey with his physical attributes that have been an issue for worldclass EPL standard defenders for the last decade without giving away umpteen free kicks. Matter of fact I would guess the fouls for and against by Heskey would be on a 1:3 ratio at minimum.

Not to mention the FoxSports coverage level of Bias is going through the roof. Slater can't quite get enough public felatio to his good mate Arnie. Also anyone who is slightly more neutral (THAN NEWY FANS) towards the Gypos would have to commend them on their levels of success despite their shortcomings

longshot
22-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Mariners have been guilty of getting away with a lot of PR Bullshit in recent times. Arnies petty little whines have been found as a source of humour and derision to some and ignored by the rest but the reality of his media ways is just being picked up and look at the way Ange Postecoglou has been taking it to Arnie in the press. Not letting him get away his we are only a small club from Gypo land and don't deserve to be favourites blah blah blah....

Also note the difference between our clubs. GVE has barely aid a word this season on the standard of shitful refereeing that has been inflicted upon us all season.

Gypos have bad match V Newy in Rd 3 and tear into ref pre game. Next 2 derbies have been the beneficiary of refs rub of the green.

Arnie whinges Rogic is constantly being fouled and needs protection. Forgets to see the bloke is a diving **** who as he lacks speed takes a touch and tries to make contact to win the foul rather than play on. All of a sudden Rogic and Gypos are getting Free kicks left right and centre.

GVE says SFA about the referees treatment of Heskey. It is bullshit to say that Aussie HAL Level defenders are able to mark Heskey with his physical attributes that have been an issue for worldclass EPL standard defenders for the last decade without giving away umpteen free kicks. Matter of fact I would guess the fouls for and against by Heskey would be on a 1:3 ratio at minimum.

Not to mention the FoxSports coverage level of Bias is going through the roof. Slater can't quite get enough public felatio to his good mate Arnie. Also anyone who is slightly more neutral (THAN NEWY FANS) towards the Gypos would have to commend them on their levels of success despite their shortcomings

Have noticed that myself. The amount of bias commentary in favour of the Gypos, Shitney, Western Shitney & the Tards by Slater and Harper boarders on embarrising. I know Del Piero is a great player and all, but pleeeeeeaaaassseeeeee do they talk some dribble. Totally agree with what MFKS has said above though. Chilli and Goody came in for some bastard tackles early in the season, and Heskey is getting punished for what!!! being too strong in a one on one. If Newy do something good it is commentated as ordinary or lucky. I remeber Goodys flick pass to Heskey earlier in the season when Heskey scored and all Slater said was "it was a nothing ball". Could you imagine if Del Piero passed it. Or Chilli's run to beat the defence for Heskeys tap in, again if Del Piero passed it. The gypos certainly got their fair share of shitty frees last weekend.

Bon
22-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Slater saying what a thug that Zad is for his tackle on Sterjovski, still ranting about it as the replay comes up and shows that he didnt even touch him. Then he goes real silent and says what a professional and experienced player Sterjovski is..
No mention of "anti-football" this time around.. Of course..

MFKS
22-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Slater saying what a thug that Zad is for his tackle on Sterjovski, still ranting about it as the replay comes up and shows that he didnt even touch him. Then he goes real silent and says what a professional and experienced player Sterjovski is..

Wasn't anti football that but Slater wasn't aware of Militiamon's new found call of a "tactical fall".

Sterjovskis incident with Rubes that led to Zadko's booking is the epitome of a Tactical Fall.

Not Slaters Fault that the phrase hadn't been coined yet

longshot
22-01-2013, 02:07 PM

Forgot about that disgraceful dive from the prick Sterjovski. Also Slater mouthing off prematurely. We need to resign Zads, his non stop running and hassling not to mention he provides the bit of mongrel we need in the team. A win V Feenix this week is without doubt a must win. Plus a few other results going our way to spead the gap. But we have been looking better the last few games.

furns
22-01-2013, 02:26 PM
http://ccmfans.net/community/index.php?threads/r17-mariners-v-scum.5068/page-7#post-173400

so much lol

less than 1/3 of a home bay outsang nearly 3 full away bays? Give me a break ffs
Kudos to them for attempting to get their active support restarted for the 6th time in 8 seasons, but come on.

pv4
22-01-2013, 02:31 PM
http://ccmfans.net/community/index.php?threads/r17-mariners-v-scum.5068/page-7#post-173400

so much lol

less than 1/3 of a home bay outsang nearly 3 full away bays? Give me a break ffs
Kudos to them for attempting to get their active support restarted for the 6th time in 8 seasons, but come on.

mexican wave ffs

the reason the replay on tv had the mariners fans "louder" than us was they had a mice basically planted in the middle of their bay ffs.

lol @ the fact that "was the most packed bay 16 in ages" - was so empty

NewcastleForLife
22-01-2013, 04:21 PM
mexican wave ffs

the reason the replay on tv had the mariners fans "louder" than us was they had a mice basically planted in the middle of their bay ffs.

lol @ the fact that "was the most packed bay 16 in ages" - was so empty

Yeah, it's this. On the replay you can't hear us at all, I think the only mic not on the bench side of the ground was in front of their supporters, so you couldn't hear us at all. I'd say Fox didn't want 90 minutes of anti-CC chants, but they could've put a mic a few bays down from us so the game didn't sound like a graveyard for most parts of the game.

My2BobsWorth
22-01-2013, 05:16 PM
Good to see Arnies standin on TWG last night, giving a nod to Zad and the Wolverine for cutting off Mariners passing lanes, and controlling midfield. Didn't seem like Gyp at all.

parksey
22-01-2013, 08:54 PM
arnie's number 2 is pretty much the same geezer as arnie

sounds exactly the same

belchardo
22-01-2013, 09:12 PM
arnie's number 2 is pretty much the same geezer as arnie

sounds exactly the same

wearing arnie's jacket?

parksey
22-01-2013, 09:14 PM
just says the same shit about structure are how great the club spirit is in arnie's voice

only difference is he has more hair and a tan

Tobed0g
22-01-2013, 11:07 PM
That Coast Scum forum enrages me. That crowd was dead except for us.

I'm looking forward to the WSW games. That'll be a good crowd.

terry
22-01-2013, 11:34 PM

R Slater is an embecile. Slags off jets players at will. too busy eating sterjs knob to know any different

terry
22-01-2013, 11:38 PM
That Coast Scum forum enrages me. That crowd was dead except for us.

I'm looking forward to the WSW games. That'll be a good crowd.

coasties forever have the shitest support. when they fall from the top they will go under.

q-money
22-01-2013, 11:44 PM
holy shit, the tobe dawg

great hat m8

parksey
23-01-2013, 12:31 AM
love you

Serd1
24-01-2013, 09:37 AM
Just curious did anyone else notice the BAY 1 boys (WHO NORMALLY CAUSE THE PROBLEMS) happy standing in the middle of the squadron chanting with us not against us? Make me think why do they wanna be dickheads only at home games???