belchardo
23-01-2013, 03:58 PM
CCM
Victory
Wanderers
Draw

plague
23-01-2013, 09:59 PM
Can see Heart getting something out of WSW. Might have a look at their price for a win.

Jeterpool
24-01-2013, 07:43 AM
Gypos 2-0
Draw 2-2
Wanderers 2-1
Draw 1-1

Grimario
25-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Gypos losing, mind blowing first half. Missed at least 4 sitters, unmarked on either post from balls across the face (lol), misses from point blank headers, shots up other players arses (from the same team) and of course Galekovic being superman. Then Bowles scores off a Gypo arse cheek deflection, completely against the run of play.

Love it.

*FREE
25-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Gypos losing, mind blowing first half. Missed at least 4 sitters, unmarked on either post from balls across the face (lol), misses from point blank headers, shots up other players arses (from the same team) and of course Galekovic being superman. Then Bowles scores off a Gypo arse cheek deflection, completely against the run of play.

Love it.

:arse: :arse: :arse:

:rof:

Grimario
25-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Also, sauce bottles nowhere to be seen. Have suggested they are on trial in Europe or not out there tonight because of potential kit clash with Adelaide. pv4 would be proud.

*FREE
25-01-2013, 08:53 PM
fmd if anyone thinks these are the two best teams in the league

Grimario
25-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Blahahah, god. Mental. Brilliant and awful all at once.

weston
25-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Mariners equalise.

I love how the commentators go nuts about goals like that "Gets the ball, two touches and puts it across Galekovic, great finish"...... The ball hit him in the knee, bounced infront of the twat, the prick swung a leg at it and it dribbled into the net..... Galekovic couldn't see shit.

Btw.... Mariners just missed a penalty. HA!!!

Grimario
25-01-2013, 09:03 PM
I blame you for that goal, weston.

weston
25-01-2013, 09:04 PM
That one was better. Scum up 2-1

weston
25-01-2013, 09:04 PM
I blame you for that goal, weston.

Yeh... i probably shouldn't of opened my mouth

hawk
25-01-2013, 09:17 PM
loose lips sink ships :blush:

stopper2
25-01-2013, 10:55 PM
Adelaide won't get the Premier's Plate this season.
I think Victory are realistically the only ones who can catch the Scum.

militiamon
25-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Exactly my thoughts. Adelaide won't do anything significant under Kosmina and will always be second-best when it counts.

Ange is the only person who hates the Central Coast enough to stop them. RIP parksey anti coasties

seldom
25-01-2013, 11:43 PM
Adelaide can't win it and scum will no doubt choke on their own dicks again...realistically jerks have a shot...wat we payin ?

parksey
26-01-2013, 12:15 AM
avenge me, ange

hawk
26-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Ange is the only person who hates the Central Coast enough to stop them.

this. although, the gypos do have a 1 off knockout semi that they "should" win easily.

Grimario
26-01-2013, 06:19 PM
Tiago just picked up his 5th, won't play against us next week.

halo se7en
26-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Damn it

MFKS
26-01-2013, 06:42 PM

So?? He is a step up in talent from the other tossers they have on their books so why would we want to play a bloke with a massive point to prove against us and potentially the difference between us and 3 points.

Tiago still doing it for Newy.

Victree up 1-0 at HT thanks to arsey richochet. The type we don't ever get go our way.

PS On another note that bloke playing up front for Sydney looks like a good player anyone know who he is???

Grimario
26-01-2013, 06:47 PM
So?? He is a step up in talent from the other tossers they have on their books so why would we want to play a bloke with a massive point to prove against us and potentially the difference between us and 3 points.

That was my point, Member for Kincumber South. Highlighting a suspension of their best central defender as a benefit for us?

Emerton also off with an injury, lower back/hamstring something or other. Hopefully it's terrible and he is out as well.

boz-monaut
26-01-2013, 07:00 PM
Tiago - you can take the bloke out of Newy, but you can't take the Nest out of the bloke

baldrick
26-01-2013, 07:00 PM

And then he picked up his 6th...

militiamon
26-01-2013, 07:01 PM
Tiago still doing it for Newy.

Red for Newy. What an absolute champ.

Grimario
26-01-2013, 07:05 PM
PS On another note that bloke playing up front for Sydney looks like a good player anyone know who he is???

He has been on par with the rest of Sydney tonight, pretty shit. Hope he shows his Newy-ness and gets a pair of yellows in the last 20 minutes.

boz-monaut
26-01-2013, 07:12 PM
**** Roadhouse is jagging these bullshit deflection goals

don't reckon he'll last the January transfer window

Grimario
26-01-2013, 07:13 PM
That's a proper finish right there, none of this deflection BS. Griff :wub:

WolfMan
26-01-2013, 07:13 PM
Joel - :wub:

militiamon
26-01-2013, 07:29 PM
:wub:

NF law :cool:

Grimario
26-01-2013, 07:30 PM
Fabio as well. Back line next week will be interesting... probably have Sherlock in it.

Thomas477
26-01-2013, 07:32 PM
Tiago - you can take the bloke out of Newy, but you can't take the Nest out of the bloke

Tiago :wub:

And FFS Griff gets one chance and scores. I can see why we didn't want to sign him.

boz-monaut
26-01-2013, 07:36 PM
so, how have you guys been avoiding listening to the commentary?

this warmest 100 is getting more accurate with the hottest 100 as the countdown gets closer to #1

http://warmest100.com.au/list/

Muswellbrookian
26-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Interesting how Sydney's defence goes to shit again with Grifflet reintroduced (and pro-Newy brain farts from Tiago).

GazFish35
26-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Wsw v heart

Draw is paying $4

Gezzus

MFKS
26-01-2013, 07:48 PM
What's probably more devastating out of this game is the Fabio suspension. Bloke is dead set hopeless in the Members eyes and would expect him to get owned all game by Chilli next week. Now Farina may have to play someone there who has some idea. Good news is Adam Griff should be in central defence next week for them.

Actually how did Ferreira not get sent off??? Chris Beath ain't just incompetent when we have him he is a cheat to other teams as well.

Good finish by that Sydney striker I was plugging earlier. Looks a good player. Any ideas where he use to play for. Looks like he would be star in all HAL teams

MFKS
26-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Wsw v heart

Draw is paying $4

Gezzus

Problem is Heart ain't that good most weeks

GazFish35
26-01-2013, 07:52 PM
I know.
But I have a system.
And any draw over $3.40 is good.

MFKS
26-01-2013, 08:07 PM
red card Pollanz WSW last man foul

Penalty saved by Covic

Jetmaster
26-01-2013, 08:11 PM
Realised tonight that when Griff plays for you he is a c***, but he is your own c***...
When he plays for someone else you see he is a wanker of the highest order. Will boo him vigorously next week and pray for him to be seriously injured ...... c*** !!!!!

MFKS
26-01-2013, 08:15 PM
Realised tonight that when Griff plays for you he is a c***, but he is your own c***...
When he plays for someone else you see he is a wanker of the highest order. Will boo him vigorously next week and pray for him to be seriously injured ...... c*** !!!!!

Adam Griffiths has that effect JetMaster. Surprised you hadn't picked up on that before!!!!!

terry
26-01-2013, 08:33 PM
sh1tney eating many dicks again. cunce

MFKS
26-01-2013, 08:35 PM
I was starting to query how the 10 man Wally's were running rings around the 11 men Heart.

Then I remembered the Heart are undermanned with the Hoff and David Williams out there so that would explain why the undermanned Wally's are dominating this game

militiamon
26-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Adam Griffiths has that effect JetMaster. Surprised you hadn't picked up on that before!!!!!

:rof:

Love you MFKS

Retro Jet
26-01-2013, 09:10 PM
Tiago :wub:

And FFS Griff gets one chance and scores. I can see why we didn't want to sign him.

You obviously didn't see the one that got away......66th minute I believe?

stopper2
26-01-2013, 09:12 PM
Watching Wanderers home games, I'm amazed how the Western Sydney supporters/community have connected so quickly with their team. The RBB lead the way but you see people all around the ground getting involved and getting behind their team. Apart from the Squadron, realistically there is hardly any connection between the players and the crowd at Hunter Stadium. I felt there was a connection there in probably seasons 2 and 3 of the HAL but lets face it, we overall lack the passion as supporters of teams like WSW and Victory.....or is it because the way the club is run and we can never keep our favourite players here for long???

MFKS
26-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Watching Wanderers home games, I'm amazed how the Western Sydney supporters/community have connected so quickly with their team. The RBB lead the way but you see people all around the ground getting involved and getting behind their team. Apart from the Squadron, realistically there is hardly any connection between the players and the crowd at Hunter Stadium. I felt there was a connection there in probably seasons 2 and 3 of the HAL but lets face it, we overall lack the passion as supporters of teams like WSW and Victory.....or is it because the way the club is run and we can never keep our favourite players here for long???

Fans in Newy too fickle

Retro Jet
26-01-2013, 09:18 PM
GRELLAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa

****, I hope nobody dies.......

Retro Jet
26-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Thought HersiBar went down a bit easily there. Ono Pen 1-0
Good for us! lol

weston
26-01-2013, 09:28 PM
I hate it when guys win penalties (fair or not) than dance around like they've just scored the winning goal in the world cup final... ok maybe Hersi didn't go that mental but **** me does he have to celebrate getting kicked in the side of the leg.... i do love how stupid these people look when the penalty is missed....

Ono has just been flattened by Redmayne..... OH NO!!!

stopper2
26-01-2013, 10:10 PM
Fans in Newy too fickle
I think it's a cultural thing too. The average Novocastrian is just too self-conscious to just let loose and scream/sing passionately for their team.....we really are a rather conservative lot. Down in Western Sydney it's a real multi-cultural melting pot, it seems to come easier or more naturally for people to express themselves by singing/chanting when supporting their team. Eight seasons in of the HAL and a lot of Jets "supporters" still don't get the concept of active support and why it's a big part of the whole match day experience.

Thomas477
26-01-2013, 10:46 PM
You obviously didn't see the one that got away......66th minute I believe?

Nope. Only watched from Tiago's sacrifice to when Griff scored and stormed off once he scored in disgust that we didn't sign him.

northern_swan
26-01-2013, 10:53 PM

This x 1,000,000

Muswellbrookian
26-01-2013, 11:01 PM

Finally, someone speaking sense! Griff is basically the striker equivalent of Rubez (although much better at shooting, obviously). I don't care anymore about why he didn't sign him - it's too late to change that, he'll be about 36 by the time we have the chance to sign him again (and therefore not worth it), and being a Sydney FC player means he deserves to eat a dick with all the rest of them while Hutcho munches on his tuna in the background.

Still think they'll beat us next week, but hopefully he doesn't score. Which Fox Sport muppet called him "Goal-a-Game Griffiths"? F*ck's sake.

hawk
26-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Down in Western Sydney it's a real multi-cultural melting pot,

powder keg

hawk
26-01-2013, 11:27 PM
I was starting to query how the 10 man Wally's were running rings around the 11 men Heart.

Then I remembered the Heart are undermanned with the Hoff and David Williams out there so that would explain why the undermanned Wally's are dominating this game

well said member for kincumber sandwiches

Retro Jet
27-01-2013, 01:14 AM
Haha Perf
Another winning goal in front of the ShitSHed and Vukovic pumping fists like "Gee, I shoulda had that".....because he shoulda lofl
I just want us to win tomorrow to move away from shit in the spoon zone like Perf and unWell-ing-ton-of-sheep-shit.

parksey
27-01-2013, 01:46 AM
surprised i'm still alive after seeing griff score again

so thankful i won't be there next weekend

Superdylan
27-01-2013, 05:55 AM
I think it's a cultural thing too. The average Novocastrian is just too self-conscious to just let loose and scream/sing passionately for their team.....we really are a rather conservative lot. Down in Western Sydney it's a real multi-cultural melting pot, it seems to come easier or more naturally for people to express themselves by singing/chanting when supporting their team. Eight seasons in of the HAL and a lot of Jets "supporters" still don't get the concept of active support and why it's a big part of the whole match day experience.

We don't have a big enough active end compared to the western Sydney wanderers, and our fans are more spread out in our ground then theirs.

Zico
27-01-2013, 11:20 AM
What's probably more devastating out of this game is the Fabio suspension. Bloke is dead set hopeless in the Members eyes and would expect him to get owned all game by Chilli next week. Now Farina may have to play someone there who has some idea. Good news is Adam Griff should be in central defence next week for them.

Actually how did Ferreira not get sent off??? Chris Beath ain't just incompetent when we have him he is a cheat to other teams as well.

Good finish by that Sydney striker I was plugging earlier. Looks a good player. Any ideas where he use to play for. Looks like he would be star in all HAL teams

I'm not surprised by all the wankers who called Suarez a racist for refusing to shake Evra's hand now keeping quiet about Fabio's refusal to shake Broxam's (I think it was Broxam) hand as he walked off.

Griffiths and Del Piero gave me the shits last night with their constant whinging and praying to the ref. For fk sake the ref won't change his decision and acting like a 2 year old with ADHD is going to work. Rant over :)

Jetmaster
27-01-2013, 11:35 AM
Agreed....the whole Smurf culture seems to be about whining over everything. I really eish someone would stand over ADP and tell the pussy to get up or eyeball him and tell him off. How I wish Muscat was on the field!
In further respect to the c*** formerly known as Griff, I will bet he celebrates furiously if he scores next week.....unlike his brother who was class when he scored against us against Beijing. Point will be proven.

MFKS
27-01-2013, 12:56 PM
I'm not surprised by all the wankers who called Suarez a racist for refusing to shake Evra's hand now keeping quiet about Fabio's refusal to shake Broxam's (I think it was Broxam) hand as he walked off.

Griffiths and Del Piero gave me the shits last night with their constant whinging and praying to the ref. For fk sake the ref won't change his decision and acting like a 2 year old with ADHD is going to work. Rant over :)

Was that aimed at me.?? Don't recall ever commenting on Suarez

Zico
27-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Was that aimed at me.?? Don't recall ever commenting on Suarez
Do you kiss the mirror MFKS? You come across as a bloke who loves his own reflection and feels as though the world revolve around him.

MFKS
27-01-2013, 01:03 PM
No well your comments were quoting my post. Don't ever recall talking about Suarez so was confused as to why you would quote my post and make those comments

All sweet

Apoligies for any misunderstanding

Zico
27-01-2013, 01:39 PM
No well your comments were quoting my post. Don't ever recall talking about Suarez so was confused as to why you would quote my post and make those comments

All sweet

Apoligies for any misunderstanding
Cheers, I actually forgot that I quoted you. It was in reference to the Sydney game that I quoted you, the Suarez comment was just part of my post.

parksey
29-01-2013, 08:01 PM
griff's goal was so good. when was the last time a jets player has scored a goal like that?