PDA

View Full Version : The Moofie Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

The Dunster
21-12-2015, 02:24 PM
Don't think i can compare it. Those original 3 were pretty much the first movies I ever saw so they meant something pretty special. The new one is great but it means something totally different to me now, I'm still going to watch Goodfellas 35 times a year and be more amazed. TFA isn't groundbreaking but sometimes treading on such sacred ground can be a more difficult movie to make. But they did about as good a job as they could do with it.

Sitting there with Plague Jnr (he's 6) watching him stare at that screen with his mouth wide open for 2 hours made me realise what it's like to be that kid watching something so amazing for the first time.

He is hooked, I was happy. So I guess the movie did exactly what it set out to do.

If Plague Jnr endorses it that's good enough for me.

Cheers.

baldrick
21-12-2015, 10:07 PM
kylo ren is quite possibly my new fav villain after just 1 movie.

He has some serious anger issues..

plague
21-12-2015, 11:16 PM
He has some serious anger issues..

you would too if you went out with Lena Dunham

The Dunster
22-12-2015, 01:01 PM
you would too if you went out with Lena Dunham

I had to google Lena Dunham as I had absolutely no idea who it was. After finding out I feel like I probably should have just kept on browsing videos on Nudevista instead.

Premy
22-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Please all this Star Wars talk you all seem to be forgetting the big day 3 days from now. That's right Fox Studios release the next Deadpool trailer in 3 sleeps and it's only another 51sleeps till the Movie is released, not that I'm counting or anything.

2016 is huge for Movie loving geeks.

plague
23-12-2015, 12:37 PM
I know trailers can be misleading but that Batman v Superman looks like a hot pile of garbage.

Grimario
23-12-2015, 12:46 PM
I know trailers can be misleading but that Batman v Superman looks like a hot pile of garbage.

I reckon you are upselling it. Such a shittily done trailer. "Oh look, Batman v Superman. They clash. Then Wonder Woman shows up. Then they unite and defeat a baddie." Why not just spoil the entire ****ing movie in the trailer?

The Dunster
23-12-2015, 12:47 PM
It couldn't be any worse than those woeful Avengers movies. Holy crap they were bad - and yet they still made shit loads of money. Never underestimate the preferences of mongs when it comes to movies I guess.

plague
23-12-2015, 01:54 PM
It couldn't be any worse than those woeful Avengers movies. Holy crap they were bad - and yet they still made shit loads of money. Never underestimate the preferences of mongs when it comes to movies I guess.

I thought the first iron man and the winter solider movie were good.
The rest have been about as vanilla as a movie can get.

Not a fan.

plague
23-12-2015, 01:55 PM
I reckon you are upselling it. Such a shittily done trailer. "Oh look, Batman v Superman. They clash. Then Wonder Woman shows up. Then they unite and defeat a baddie." Why not just spoil the entire ****ing movie in the trailer?

Not to mention the terrible Lex Zuckerburg dude.

Wonder Woman is seriously hot though.

Premy
24-12-2015, 09:04 AM

I'm not surprised truthfully.
Man of Steel was honking I don't know why Waner Bros and DC thought Zack Snyder would do any better with this and the DCEU planned flims.

Premy
24-12-2015, 09:22 AM

I thought the first Avengers was good.
The only downside to Avengers 2 was that it was to compacted, the twins origins was rushed and Ultron was toned down. In the Comics Ultron is one of the greatest Villians and he can not be killed as he is a program, the way Vision just flicks him aside doesn't do justice to the Character. Marvel should have used Iron Man 3 to introduce Ultron and build the Character up, much like they are doing with Thanos and just like they did with Loki in Thor and Avengers.

Premy
24-12-2015, 09:26 AM
I thought the first iron man and the winter solider movie were good.
The rest have been about as vanilla as a movie can get.

Not a fan.
I agree on Iron Man and The Winter Soldier, however I thought Cap: First Avenger, Avengers, GOTG and Ant-Man are great as well

BodyNovo
24-12-2015, 01:04 PM
after the success of the last 3 batmans I'm not sure, but unlike some I do like ben Affleck so he might be okay.

the new captain America imo looks awesome, I agree ultron could have been better.

Premy
24-12-2015, 05:14 PM
after the success of the last 3 batmans I'm not sure, but unlike some I do like ben Affleck so he might be okay.

the new captain America imo looks awesome, I agree ultron could have been better.
Affleck was born to be Bruce Wayne IMO and he is the only reason I'm giving BVS a chance, I just have zero faith in Snyder. He Got lucky with the 300 and that was only because of Gerard Butler everything he has done since has been garbage.

Civil War looks the Goods, The Russo Brothers nailed The Winter Soldier and it looks like they got Civil War right also. With them doing the Infinity War films the MCU seems to be in good hands.

On another note Disney are laughing all the way to the Bank.

plague
24-12-2015, 05:34 PM
I agree on Iron Man and The Winter Soldier, however I thought Cap: First Avenger, Avengers, GOTG and Ant-Man are great as well

Yeah should have mentioned GOTG. It was good, I keep forgetting its part of the Marvel group. Plus after the Lego movie Chris Pratt will get me to at least give a chance to anything he's in.
1st Cap was meh and haven't seen Ant Man tho.

The Dunster
24-12-2015, 09:19 PM
I'd like to see Disney do a remake of Schindler's List.

Premy
26-12-2015, 09:43 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?player=desktop&sts=16777&utcoffset=660&v=ZIM1HydF9UA&has_verified=1&layout=mobile&client=mv-google

It's better than amazing.

plague
26-12-2015, 10:36 AM
That's right Fox Studios release the next Deadpool trailer in 3 sleeps and it's only another 51sleeps till the Movie is released,

Trailer looks good. Reminds me a lot of seeing Kick Ass for the first time. I thought that movie was very original and very well done.

There is a fine line between breaking the '4th wall' and being outright cheesy. It Deadpool gets it right it should be an amazing movie.

100% will watch at some stage.

plague
26-12-2015, 10:37 AM
And I say this with absolutely zero idea on who Deadpool is or any knowledge of the comics etc.
Just looks like a good movie.

Premy
26-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Trailer looks good. Reminds me a lot of seeing Kick Ass for the first time. I thought that movie was very original and very well done.

There is a fine line between breaking the '4th wall' and being outright cheesy. It Deadpool gets it right it should be an amazing movie.

100% will watch at some stage.
Agree regarding the 4th wall it's tightrope that Deadpool comics walk but it's also synonyms with the Character and it's part of his charm. Through the advertising campaign for this movie Ryan Reynolds has been perfect in establishing 4th wall breaches and I only hope that carries out in the movie.

The R rating is a promising sign Fox has got this right.

furns
30-12-2015, 01:40 AM
I swear that Deadpool movie looks better every time I see a new trailer. Not only with Ryan Reynolds & TJ Miller but I love the shit out of Morena Baccarin. Loved that chick ever since Firefly.

Premy
30-12-2015, 06:14 PM
I swear that Deadpool movie looks better every time I see a new trailer. Not only with Ryan Reynolds & TJ Miller but I love the shit out of Morena Baccarin. Loved that chick ever since Firefly.
Can someone make it February 11th already.

The Dunster
30-12-2015, 11:40 PM
I watched the new Star Wars movie on Sunday Night. It's about a thousand times better than I expected. Sure it's predictable and all, and we have seen it all before - but once again it feels like the real thing again unlike those crappy prequels we have had to endure since Return of the Jedi.

I wouldn't rate The Force Awakens anywhere near the standard of Empire Strikes back - but I reckon it has the other movies well and truly covered. The editing was absolutely brilliant and I cannot remember 136mins going so fast.

I'm very much looking forward to 2017 when the next instalment arrives. Hopefully they can add some depth to the characters like Empire did and make another classic.

plague
31-12-2015, 09:40 AM
From what I read the next one coming (in 2016) from the Star Wars franchise is a spin off about the rebels stealing the Death Star plans leading up to Ep 4.

On paper this sounds like a fantastic idea for a movie but it has a completely different cast and crew.

Will be interesting to see if it gets anywhere near the reaction from fans.

Grimario
31-12-2015, 09:48 AM
Yep - there are the new trilogy movies and stand alone movies that are being called "Star Wars Anthology Series" films.
The December 2016 one is Rogue One (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogue_One) - set pre Star Wars: A New Hope, about a group of Rebel spies on a mission to steal secret plans for some super weapon called a "Death Star".

There are also untitled Han Solo and Boba Fett Anthology Series films in the works and they have essentially been described as origin stories.

The Dunster
31-12-2015, 11:00 PM
No more prequels pleeeeeease - they don't work. Never have and never will.

plague
14-01-2016, 11:02 AM

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--JuA22FgR--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/dw5bjg0kxbbrc7yagyie.jpg

gotta say the marketing/promo behind this movie certainly stands out from the rest.

Premy
14-01-2016, 11:33 AM
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--JuA22FgR--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/dw5bjg0kxbbrc7yagyie.jpg

gotta say the marketing/promo behind this movie certainly stands out from the rest.
Feb 11th in Aus, 28 Days not that I'm counting or anything.

plague
15-01-2016, 09:57 AM
one of the all time great movie villains.
sad day.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7WsJ-kOI_8PdO3ZJsxytzLikvl9MNyPiwoavZcfNS1N9pnV8aPA

Jeterpool
15-01-2016, 09:58 AM
one of the all time great movie villains.
sad day.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7WsJ-kOI_8PdO3ZJsxytzLikvl9MNyPiwoavZcfNS1N9pnV8aPA

+1.

Only watched that Christmas movie last month, introducing a friend to it who had never seen it.

Bon
15-01-2016, 10:03 AM
+1.

Only watched that Christmas movie last month, introducing a friend to it who had never seen it.

It is another sad day.. Seriously, wtf is going on in the world to be losing all these amazing people..
(And for the record. Definitely a Christmas movie.. One of the best)

plague
15-01-2016, 10:03 AM
damnit, just saw this.
i mean, the proof is right there huh.
**** Aaron Ramsey, he must be stopped.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYsPvIjUoAATF-x.jpg

plague
15-01-2016, 10:05 AM
+1.

you are a good friend to that person JP but seriously was the bloke living in a ****ing cave or something? what sort of normal person hasn't watched Die Hard a zillion times.

plague
15-01-2016, 09:29 PM
So they released a trailer for a movie called '10 Cloverfield lane' which is described as a blood relative of the 2008 movie.
If you haven't seen Cloverfield you must it's freaking great.

Now very keen for this new movie.

hawk
16-01-2016, 09:16 PM
It is another sad day.. Seriously, wtf is going on in the world to be losing all these amazing people..
(And for the record. Definitely a Christmas movie.. One of the best)

you'll get used to it

Bon
18-01-2016, 10:25 AM
you'll get used to it

Are you saying there is more to come, Nostradamus Hawk?

plague
20-01-2016, 09:35 PM
New Suicide Squad trailer looks pretty entertaining.
Although the real genius was using the Queen song.
Will prob watch.

Premy
20-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Will prob watch.

Just watched it before and it looks epic.
Although I can't help thinking that what we've seen from BVS compared to this is a massive let down. Adds more to the thought that Zack Snyder will ruin the DCEU, David Ayre looks to have done brilliant here though.

Premy
20-01-2016, 10:06 PM
For a good laugh google the Twitter response to a petition for a PG-13 Cut of Deadpool.
Marketing team genius.

Bon
21-01-2016, 09:44 AM
Will prob watch.

I wasn't that in to it until Harley Quinn leant forward to get stuff from the smashed shop window.
Then I realised it will be great and I'm all about it..

plague
21-01-2016, 11:19 AM
I wasn't that in to it until Harley Quinn leant forward to get stuff from the smashed shop window.
Then I realised it will be great and I'm all about it..

something something something Margot Robbies ass something something here's my money

Premy
13-02-2016, 07:11 PM
Just finished watching Deadpool.

Speechless.

BodyNovo
17-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Just finished watching Deadpool.

Speechless.

absolutely loved it.

lquiquer
21-02-2016, 07:09 PM
Great movie that Spotlight........:thumbsup:

pv4
22-02-2016, 01:17 PM
I loved Zoolander 2.

It suffers horribly from sequel syndrome but I loved the first so much that I appreciated it for what it was, and had an absolute blast watching it. If you didn't absolutely love the first movie, and either kinda liked it or hated it, I strongly suggest not watching the sequel.

goaliepersempre
22-02-2016, 11:05 PM
Worst thing about switzerland (well maybe not) is that its bloody hard to get to the movies in English.... All german dubbed.. very painful to watch....

Still reserved on the halftime break in a movie though!!!

plague
08-04-2016, 03:21 PM
Star Wars nerdy nerds out in force* today the new trailer for Rogue One released.
I've no idea what the hell is going on but it looks pretty amazing and faithful to the 1977 one.

serious though don't the american blockbuster people love them some Ben Mendelson?

*pun intentional and awful all at the same time deal with it.

The Dunster
10-04-2016, 10:43 PM
I watched GRAVITY for the first time last night. Looks great and the special effects are top notch. Only problem is that there's no movie connected to it.
It's nowhere near the standard of Apollo 13 or 2001 A Space Odyssey as far as a theatre experience.

I struggled though it but it's just too piss weak to be taken seriously.

parksey
11-04-2016, 01:44 AM
batman v superman is actually the worst movie ever made

Premy
11-04-2016, 06:51 AM
It wasn't great but I don't think it's that bad.
It spends a good 90mins building Characters and Plots which gets dull and boring. Once the action kicks into gear it's quite good, Snyder knows how to do visual effects and smashes it. But overall the story telling and movie as a hole is substandard, "Martha" come on give me a break.
I really hope WB see the light and ditch Snyder for DCUE, problem is BvS was a commercial success at the Box Office so I can see Snyder staying on.

The Dunster
11-04-2016, 05:42 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-97eRtX94QFo/U_bYVX4ecsI/AAAAAAAAKa4/BtXuA3AwHPo/s1600/Suburban%2BCommando%2B(1991)%2BDual%2BAudio%2BHind i-English%2B720p%2BHDRip%2B800mb.jpg

Not even close.

parksey
11-04-2016, 07:32 PM
It wasn't great but I don't think it's that bad.
It spends a good 90mins building Characters and Plots which gets dull and boring. Once the action kicks into gear it's quite good, Snyder knows how to do visual effects and smashes it. But overall the story telling and movie as a hole is substandard, "Martha" come on give me a break.
I really hope WB see the light and ditch Snyder for DCUE, problem is BvS was a commercial success at the Box Office so I can see Snyder staying on.

It barely made any sense. The editing was horrific, there was no consistency and barely any comprehensible story.

plague
11-04-2016, 11:06 PM
I mean Gran Torino is officially the worst movie ever made but at least it didn't take $300m to make.

But I trust Parkseys word I'll go watch it and get back to you.

Premy
12-04-2016, 10:28 AM
It barely made any sense. The editing was horrific, there was no consistency and barely any comprehensible story.
It actually made a fair amount of sense if you knew what you were looking. Problem is it didn't cater for the casual viewers and spent to much time building the platform for the future DCEU, the time it spent building the DCEU only comic book people would understand.

It's not great and the movie is a jumbled mess but if you know the source material then you easily understand what Snyder is trying to tell.
I feel it's been critically bashed by people who don't understand the story. Is it a great movie? No. Is it a terrible movie? No
It's a sub par movie that I wouldn't recommend but I wouldn't condemn it either.

parksey
12-04-2016, 10:26 PM
It actually made a fair amount of sense if you knew what you were looking. Problem is it didn't cater for the casual viewers and spent to much time building the platform for the future DCEU, the time it spent building the DCEU only comic book people would understand.

It's not great and the movie is a jumbled mess but if you know the source material then you easily understand what Snyder is trying to tell.
I feel it's been critically bashed by people who don't understand the story. Is it a great movie? No. Is it a terrible movie? No
It's a sub par movie that I wouldn't recommend but I wouldn't condemn it either.

Of course people understood what the story was supposed to be about - it's not exactly a subtle film.

However, the way it was put together just made no sense; as you said, the movie is a jumbled mess. One second you've got superman saving lois from terrorists in the middle of africa then we're in metropolis with some random senator talking shit and then there's these suss dream sequences etc. The only storyline that half made sense was batman's.

I went into it knowing it had been panned and expected it to be a half-decent time waster, but jesus I don't think the reviews have been harsh enough. People in the cinema I was in were literally saying "what the **** is going on?" out loud during the screening.

Premy
12-04-2016, 11:29 PM
Of course people understood what the story was supposed to be about - it's not exactly a subtle film.

However, the way it was put together just made no sense; as you said, the movie is a jumbled mess. One second you've got superman saving lois from terrorists in the middle of africa then we're in metropolis with some random senator talking shit and then there's these suss dream sequences etc. The only storyline that half made sense was batman's.

I went into it knowing it had been panned and expected it to be a half-decent time waster, but jesus I don't think the reviews have been harsh enough. People in the cinema I was in were literally saying "what the **** is going on?" out loud during the screening.
I don't disagree with you, but you kinda just proved my point that you didn't know what was going on.

***Spoiler Alert***

Those suss dream sequences weren't actually dreams, it was Ezra Millar the Actor fans know that is cast as Barry Allen (The Flash). The Flash was bending time from the future to send Bruce Wayne a message, he probably done it under instruction from Bruce himself. Hence it wasn't a dream it was future Bruce sending current Bruce a message.
There's a trend in live action comic book stories that fans love and thats Easter Eggs. Most of these are subtle and don't effect the overall story as the casual viewers don't pick them, however BVS is full of them and that is one reason why the story is hard to follow. The main reason is that Snyder is a terrible story teller and he was given to much control over the script.

Ironic really as Snyder has been very vocal about Disney being to structured and controlling over Directors in the MCU and that Warner Bros have been fantastic because they're giving their Directors more freedom.

parksey
13-04-2016, 10:36 PM
I don't disagree with you, but you kinda just proved my point that you didn't know what was going on.

***Spoiler Alert***

Those suss dream sequences weren't actually dreams, it was Ezra Millar the Actor fans know that is cast as Barry Allen (The Flash). The Flash was bending time from the future to send Bruce Wayne a message, he probably done it under instruction from Bruce himself. Hence it wasn't a dream it was future Bruce sending current Bruce a message.
There's a trend in live action comic book stories that fans love and thats Easter Eggs. Most of these are subtle and don't effect the overall story as the casual viewers don't pick them, however BVS is full of them and that is one reason why the story is hard to follow. The main reason is that Snyder is a terrible story teller and he was given to much control over the script.

Ironic really as Snyder has been very vocal about Disney being to structured and controlling over Directors in the MCU and that Warner Bros have been fantastic because they're giving their Directors more freedom.

Ahk well I don't think that was well done at all and only true DC comic book fans would have possibly been able to decipher that, which kinda proves my point. But yeah I know what you mean.

Anyway I was more talking about the time when superman is on that mountain for some reason and his dead dad is there for some reason.

pv4
14-04-2016, 09:08 AM

What an insane overreaction. I am confident if there weren't a bunch of people on the internet saying likewise, you wouldn't be that harsh on it. Just remember - in the last 5 years even we've had Movie 43 made..

IMO the let down with it and why people didn't like it is simple, and was unavoidable regardless of how good/bad the movie was - the portrayal of the Batman realm wasn't identical to the Batman Begins trilogy one. It's a testament to Batman Begins if anything - how perfect it was. In BvS we see Batfleck, we see a shitty Wayne Manor and lake house, we see a different batmobile, Alfred is just wrong, etc. That's what I genuinely believe most people had the issue with.

BvS was alright-to-good IMO. Bit hard to follow at times but at other times was brilliant. I think an issue most of the worst-movie-ever kids would have is how fast-paced the action scenes were, too. How fxxxing annoying was Lois Lane? Played the damsel in distress role perfectly - aka just became a major fxxxxing hassle in every scene :rof:

BodyNovo
14-04-2016, 11:31 AM
What an insane overreaction. I am confident if there weren't a bunch of people on the internet saying likewise, you wouldn't be that harsh on it. Just remember - in the last 5 years even we've had Movie 43 made..

IMO the let down with it and why people didn't like it is simple, and was unavoidable regardless of how good/bad the movie was - the portrayal of the Batman realm wasn't identical to the Batman Begins trilogy one. It's a testament to Batman Begins if anything - how perfect it was. In BvS we see Batfleck, we see a shitty Wayne Manor and lake house, we see a different batmobile, Alfred is just wrong, etc. That's what I genuinely believe most people had the issue with.

BvS was alright-to-good IMO. Bit hard to follow at times but at other times was brilliant. I think an issue most of the worst-movie-ever kids would have is how fast-paced the action scenes were, too. How fxxxing annoying was Lois Lane? Played the damsel in distress role perfectly - aka just became a major fxxxxing hassle in every scene :rof:

so disagree with this point. Jeremy Irons was perfect as Alfred imo.

without going heavily into it I wasn't the biggest fan.

Eisenberg & Affleck played there roles well but I agree with parksey in the fact the there was way to much going on.

I feel as though a stand alone batman film before hand could have explained batmans story so much more as I feel they rushed his story way to quickly.

StannyCFCJET
14-04-2016, 11:59 AM
With the dream scenes if youve played Injustice gods among us i feel warner brothers and DC are setting up that story line or something similar for future movies. My only gripes were Alfred felt poorly casted. I mean if this is a older batman then Alfred should be Old as **** (but i do love Jeremy irons) Lex luthor was more like the joker and now that they have killed superman (he will return but he is defiantly dead atm) you cant really top that. I mean superman is a god and he died nothing will be a big as that. The scene where batman superman and wonder women were fighting together was BADASS. Ive always felt the DC characters were cooler and had more interesting storylines than the marvel characters anyway

pv4
14-04-2016, 12:41 PM
now that they have killed superman (he will return but he is defiantly dead atm)

Excuse all the spoilers..

Can we really say he's dead atm? I mean the very last scene kind of challenges that argument, right?

pv4
14-04-2016, 12:42 PM

Michael Caine was perfect as Alfred IMO. I wasn't feeling it from Irons.

StannyCFCJET
14-04-2016, 12:44 PM
Excuse all the spoilers..

Can we really say he's dead atm? I mean the very last scene kind of challenges that argument, right?

both the director and the actor confirmed it in an interview recently cause they want batman to form the justice league im pretty sure
and shit spoilers woops

Jetmaster
14-04-2016, 02:58 PM
Batman v Superman?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/9187/4938010-0+batman+superman.jpg

Doesn't work for me.

The Dunster
14-04-2016, 03:15 PM
Michael Caine was perfect as Alfred IMO. I wasn't feeling it from Irons.

http://www.66batmania.com/main/heroes/images/alfred_batphone.JPG

There's only ever been one Alfred.

Jetmaster
14-04-2016, 03:16 PM
Oh dear - didn't realise they already did it !

http://nerdist.com/batman-v-superman-fan-trailer-campy-60s-adam-west-lynda-carter-george-reeve/

:rof:

StannyCFCJET
14-04-2016, 03:23 PM
Michael Caine was amazing as alfred his performance was sublime in the dark night rises

Premy
14-04-2016, 03:31 PM

without going heavily into it I wasn't the biggest fan.

Eisenberg & Affleck played there roles well but I agree with parksey in the fact the there was way to much going on.

I feel as though a stand alone batman film before hand could have explained batmans story so much more as I feel they rushed his story way to quickly.

Snyder went into the project feeling that the Batman Origin had been overdone (which I agree with), he felt the audience already knew who Bruce Wyane was and why he was Batman.
He wanted to portray Bruce as a beanten man who is questioning why he is still a vigilanty after his lost everything that he gets close too, hence the Robin Suit with the Joker reference but no Robin. It leaves you with wondering what the Joker has done to make Bruce this way, something that will probably be answered in the upcoming Suicide Squad movie.

StannyCFCJET
14-04-2016, 03:36 PM
Snyder went into the project feeling that the Batman Origin had been overdone (which I agree with), he felt the audience already knew who Bruce Wyane was and why he was Batman.
He wanted to portray Bruce as a beanten man who is questioning why he is still a vigilanty after his lost everything that he gets close too, hence the Robin Suit with the Joker reference but no Robin. It leaves you with wondering what the Joker has done to make Bruce this way, something that will probably be answered in the upcoming Suicide Squad movie.

someone else who noticed Robin's suit YAY im pretty joker had killed Robin years b4 hopefully they reference this in suicide squads.

Premy
14-04-2016, 03:42 PM
With the dream scenes if youve played Injustice gods among us i feel warner brothers and DC are setting up that story line or something similar for future movies. My only gripes were Alfred felt poorly casted. I mean if this is a older batman then Alfred should be Old as **** (but i do love Jeremy irons) Lex luthor was more like the joker and now that they have killed superman (he will return but he is defiantly dead atm) you cant really top that. I mean superman is a god and he died nothing will be a big as that. The scene where batman superman and wonder women were fighting together was BADASS. Ive always felt the DC characters were cooler and had more interesting storylines than the marvel characters anyway
Again with the dream scenes, they are not dreams. Its Barry Allen bending time.

As for the path WB are heading, Lex last scene in the prison and the Batman scene in the time bend with the Omega symbol points to one thing and one thing only. Justice League V Darkseid.

StannyCFCJET
14-04-2016, 03:45 PM
Again with the dream scenes, they are not dreams. Its Barry Allen bending time.

As for the path WB are heading, Lex last scene in the prison and the Batman scene in the time bend with the Omega symbol points to one thing and one thing only. Justice League V Darkseid.

i thought the desert scene was a dream and the other bit with flash was him bending time. Didnt know the flash could implement dreams??

Premy
14-04-2016, 03:46 PM
someone else who noticed Robin's suit YAY im pretty joker had killed Robin years b4 hopefully they reference this in suicide squads.

The new Suicide Squad trailer looks insane and makes me wish that David Ayer was in control of the DCEU instead of Snyder.

Premy
14-04-2016, 03:50 PM
i thought the desert scene was a dream and the other bit with flash was him bending time. Didnt know the flash could implement dreams??
It wasn't portrayed good at all and it gave no explanation as to why Bruce was having these flashes, hence the confusion with most people.
Unless Batman has all of a sudden become an Oracle there is no other explanation.

Bon
14-04-2016, 04:06 PM
I don't want to sound like "that guy".. But...
Am I the only one here who is completely and utterly done with the over-saturation of horse-sh!t superhero movies, spinoffs, remakes, cross-overs, etc???
I grew up reading comics, watching the cartoons and movies but its just gotten ridiculous..

Premy
14-04-2016, 05:28 PM
Am I the only one here who is completely and utterly done with the over-saturation of horse-sh!t superhero movies, spinoffs, remakes, cross-overs, etc???
I grew up reading comics, watching the cartoons and movies but its just gotten ridiculous..
Nah you're the only one and you're always that guy.

Personally I'm a huge fan of what Marvel Studios are doing across the multiple platforms. I like the way they can take multiple genres and tones and apply that to various Super Heroes.
Take a comedy heist movie where a reformed criminal can't get a break so he has to revert back to crime and you have Ant-Man. Or a troubled orphan that is forced to do evil things and has always been treated as an outcast yet still finds a little humanity in herself to help others with the social statement of empowering females and you have Jessica Jones.
All these stories are great on their own, but then they're thrown into this fun connected Super powered Universe it's truly brilliant.

Typically hipster you are "look at Bon everyone, he does the opposite of everyone else, oh his so cool"
:tongue:

q-money
14-04-2016, 06:14 PM

i'm with ya, they're all garbage

the latest avengers movie was so stupid i think i am actually 10 IQ points dumber for having watched it

seriously it just seems to be **** it make what ever trash you want and whack a marvel logo on it. stan lee ffs

q-money
14-04-2016, 06:16 PM
transformers with more wisecracks

Premy
14-04-2016, 06:47 PM
Sorry to break it to you, but it's not changing anytime soon.
This is a run down of just the next 5 years.

-Disney
Captain America: Civil War
Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Thor: Ragnarok
Black Panther
Avengers: Infinity War Part 1
Ant-Man & the Wasp
Captain Marvel
Avengers: Infinity War Part 2
Inhumans
Unnamed Marvel Film
Unnamed Marvel Film
Unnamed Marvel Film

-Sony
Spiderman: Homecoming
rumored Venom Film
rumored Sinster Six Film

-Fox Studios
X-Men: Age of Apocalypse
Wolverine
Gambit
Deadpool & Cable
rumored X-Force Film

-Warner Bros
Suicide Squad
Wonder Women
Justice League Part 1
Aquaman
The Flash
Batman
Justice League Part 2
Shazam
Green Lantern Corps
Cyborg
SuperMan

parksey
14-04-2016, 07:05 PM

Each to their own I guess.

I thought Batman's storyline was the only thing about the film that was half-decent. It was good they didn't go down the path of his origin story again and I kinda liked how he was older and jagged. Agree about Jeremy Irons as Alfred, but I think he would have been alright if the character hadn't been reduced to a failed attempt at comic relief.

Overall, I have no reservations saying it was the worst film I have sat through at the cinemas. I'm one who doesn't care if a film is a bit silly, and I actually quite enjoy this wave of superhero films, but this really had no redeeming features for me. Too long, bloated, muddled story, shocking editing and writing, robotic characters who just do things for no real reason, Jesse Eisenberg - the list goes on.

I thought Man of Steel was average at best, shame they've kinda bombed this series. Cavill has had very little to work with the poor bloke.

Premy
14-04-2016, 07:42 PM
Each to their own I guess.

I thought Batman's storyline was the only thing about the film that was half-decent. It was good they didn't go down the path of his origin story again and I kinda liked how he was older and jagged. Agree about Jeremy Irons as Alfred, but I think he would have been alright if the character hadn't been reduced to a failed attempt at comic relief.

Overall, I have no reservations saying it was the worst film I have sat through at the cinemas. I'm one who doesn't care if a film is a bit silly, and I actually quite enjoy this wave of superhero films, but this really had no redeeming features for me. Too long, bloated, muddled story, shocking editing and writing, robotic characters who just do things for no real reason, Jesse Eisenberg - the list goes on.

I thought Man of Steel was average at best, shame they've kinda bombed this series. Cavill has had very little to work with the poor bloke.
I agree with a lot you are saying but I still partly enjoyed the film.

It does however leave you with the thought that it could have been something if done right, much like Man of Steel. For that I blame Snyder and I carry low expectations for the Justice League movies.

plague
14-04-2016, 08:50 PM
I mean, **** pretty much most of these new super hero movies except Winter Solider and the original Iron Man and the Nolan ones and I might watch suicide squad but didn't they do the scene where Batmans parents died again?

Seriously, did they really do that again?

pv4
15-04-2016, 08:39 AM

I did have a laugh as during the trailers pre-BvS I saw a trailer for Captain America, Suicide Squad & X-Men - 3 superhero movies as trailers for a superhero movie! Talk about over-saturation :rof:

But still, it's the likes of q-mon that will blast the Avengers but then inevitably wind up watching the new Capo America because we all truly, deeply wanna see Cap vs Ironman, that keep these superhero movies going. If yall are really sick of it, vote with your money and don't go watch them.

And ftr I loved Age of Ultron - mostly because of the Thor/CaptainAmerica/Ironman wisecracks and how it didn't take itself seriously :rof:

pv4
15-04-2016, 08:46 AM
Again with the dream scenes, they are not dreams.

I guess you could say they were... Flashbacks...

Where did I put my coat?

Bon
15-04-2016, 09:41 AM
Nah you're the only one and you're always that guy
Typically hipster you are "look at Bon everyone, he does the opposite of everyone else, oh his so cool"
:tongue:

Love it, you flog.. :gent:
Get back to showing off Mitchell/Simon..

I did have a laugh as during the trailers pre-BvS I saw a trailer for Captain America, Suicide Squad & X-Men - 3 superhero movies as trailers for a superhero movie! Talk about over-saturation :rof:

But still, it's the likes of q-mon that will blast the Avengers but then inevitably wind up watching the new Capo America because we all truly, deeply wanna see Cap vs Ironman, that keep these superhero movies going. If yall are really sick of it, vote with your money and don't go watch them.

And ftr I loved Age of Ultron - mostly because of the Thor/CaptainAmerica/Ironman wisecracks and how it didn't take itself seriously :rof:

I'm surprised you have had time to watch any of those movies, what with the Jurassic Park/World series being on constant rotation at yours?

BodyNovo
15-04-2016, 09:47 AM

http://kristine6gallagher.weebly.com/uploads/5/9/8/9/59895499/1801352.jpe?523

"hello deere"

I love ultron just for this moment. still makes me laugh every time.

pv4
15-04-2016, 09:53 AM
http://kristine6gallagher.weebly.com/uploads/5/9/8/9/59895499/1801352.jpe?523

"hello deere"

I love ultron just for this moment. still makes me laugh every time.

:rof::rof::rof:

Also love Thor's face when Cap nearly moved the hammer, and also Thor's reaction when the chick tried to brainwash him. All in all I think I just love Thor :rof:

q-money
15-04-2016, 11:06 AM
how's the form of the vision, could take any form he wants and he takes the form of a giant frankfurter

pv4
15-04-2016, 11:41 AM
how's the form of the vision, could take any form he wants and he takes the form of a giant frankfurter

I genuinely don't know - was The Vision part of the comic series, and is that how he was portrayed? Or was he made solely for that movie, and that's the first anyone has seen of him?

But agreed, not exactly what I expected :rof:

Premy
15-04-2016, 01:44 PM
I genuinely don't know - was The Vision part of the comic series, and is that how he was portrayed? Or was he made solely for that movie, and that's the first anyone has seen of him?

But agreed, not exactly what I expected :rof:
Vision was created by Ultron in the comics however his Movie origin is somewhat different to the comics and I can't recall it ever being linked to J.A.R.V.I.S.
FYI Ultron was actually created by Hank Pym, the original Ant-Man in the comics and not Tony Stark. Also Ultron can not be destroyed, everytime he is defeated he recreates himself as his a program I think in the comics his upto about Ultron 17. So expect Ultron to show up in the MCU in the future somewhere

q-money
15-04-2016, 01:56 PM
Also Ultron can not be destroyed, everytime he is defeated he recreates himself as his a program I think in the comics his upto about Ultron 17. So expect Ultron to show up in the MCU in the future somewhere

lol so ultron is like GVE

Bon
15-04-2016, 01:58 PM
lol so ultron is like GVE

:lulzturtle:

Premy
29-04-2016, 10:48 PM
Just finished Captain America: Civil War.
:thumbsup:
:brrr:
:yay::wub::fap:
Epic Movie.
Action from the get go and everything Avengers: Age of Ultron could have been.
It's got the predictable Marvel/Disney cheesy moments but they're delivered right and not overdone. You really buy into the story and what it means to the characters personally. The Russo brothers have nailed Black Panther and Spiderman, I can see some people not being happy with Spidey but to me that's exactly how I pictured Spidey.

Hot tip, there's 2 end credit scenes don't leave after the first.

Retro Jet
04-05-2016, 05:00 PM
May the 4th be with you...always. :wub:

plague
16-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Finally got around to watching The Big Short.
Really enjoyed it but man it made me angry (and sad).

Jeterpool
17-05-2016, 12:54 PM
Just finished Captain America: Civil War.
:thumbsup:
:yay::wub::fap:
Epic Movie.
Action from the get go and everything Avengers: Age of Ultron could have been.
It's got the predictable Marvel/Disney cheesy moments but they're delivered right and not overdone. You really buy into the story and what it means to the characters personally. The Russo brothers have nailed Black Panther and Spiderman, I can see some people not being happy with Spidey but to me that's exactly how I pictured Spidey.

Hot tip, there's 2 end credit scenes don't leave after the first.

I really enjoyed the movie as well.

plague
20-05-2016, 12:08 AM
Ant-man was so boring and garbage.
In time people might look back and realise that 75% of these Marvel movies are quite shit.

The good ones are good though.

Premy
20-05-2016, 12:45 AM
Ant-man was so boring and garbage.
In time people might look back and realise that 75% of these Marvel movies are quite shit.

The good ones are good though.

No way.
I enjoyed Ant-Man, I thought it was just a really fun movie to watch and it didn't take itself to serious. If it had of tried the it would have been terrible.

Pual Rudd was awesome and he played the part perfect IMO, mind you I laugh as soon as I see Pual Rudd Face and I'm easily impressed.

plague
20-05-2016, 06:33 AM
Yes to clarify I should have said "I thought" (ant man was garbage etc etc) as it is all subjective.

I just think if you see it on its own it would be an enjoyable movie but these marvel origin stories seem to be made by placing a piece of tracing paper down on the previous one and using a different coloured pencil.

Agree on Paul Rudd I pretty much giggle at anything he's in. Just thought his natural personality was underused in it.

I'm only giving it 2 stars.

The Dunster
20-05-2016, 02:21 PM
Yes to clarify I should have said "I thought" (ant man was garbage etc etc) as it is all subjective.

I just think if you see it on its own it would be an enjoyable movie but these marvel origin stories seem to be made by placing a piece of tracing paper down on the previous one and using a different coloured pencil.

Agree on Paul Rudd I pretty much giggle at anything he's in. Just thought his natural personality was underused in it.

I'm only giving it 2 stars.

I'd prefer to watch Ant-Man over the Iron Man sequels or any of the Avengers movies.
Not saying Ant Man was great but I think it was o decent effort and a lot more accessible than some of the shit out there which requires a PhD from Marvel University to have a clue what's actually going down.

In saying that Dead Pool would be my favorite of this genre of movie and by a long way.

Bon
07-06-2016, 02:22 PM
I know I'm probably late to the party, but finally saw Kung Fury a few days ago..
Quite possibly one of the greatest things I have ever seen..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

plague
07-06-2016, 02:35 PM
Got around to watching Deadpool.
Thought it was really good.
Still thought Kick Ass was better.

Jetmaster
07-06-2016, 06:16 PM
One for the football purists...I am waiting for Amazon to deliver.

https://youtu.be/f1dJSOU-CUk

twmike
12-06-2016, 02:51 AM
No way.
I enjoyed Ant-Man, I thought it was just a really fun movie to watch and it didn't take itself to serious. If it had of tried the it would have been terrible.

Pual Rudd was awesome and he played the part perfect IMO, mind you I laugh as soon as I see Pual Rudd Face and I'm easily impressed.

Yeah I agree. I enjoyed Ant Man and every Marvel movies. I have always been looking forward to their movies.

plague
22-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Watched Straight Outta Compton.
I have no idea how 'real' it was, but on the whole the movie was pretty good.
Music was good (wasnt a NWA fan).

plague
24-07-2016, 12:00 AM
Yeah Batman v Superman was pretty bad.

hawk
24-07-2016, 12:50 PM
Watched Straight Outta Compton.
I have no idea how 'real' it was, but on the whole the movie was pretty good.
Music was good (wasnt a NWA fan).

Saw it the other week. Not bad. The events were pretty close but it had that Hollywood feel. Wondering why it didnt have 100 miles and runnin or did i miss it

have to be careful where you say punkass G.

plague
24-07-2016, 12:52 PM
The events were pretty close but it had that Hollywood feel.

are you referring to the time during the L.A.riots where multi millionaire music stars were just cruising round in their cars all like "whoa, this is heavy".

parksey
24-07-2016, 10:13 PM
yeah i thought it was a bit cheesy but a decent watch

The Dunster
25-07-2016, 01:29 PM
On the weekend I watched "This is England". Loved it. Great movie. - I think it was made in 2006. Better late than never I guess.

skippy
25-07-2016, 02:17 PM
On the weekend I watched "This is England". Loved it. Great movie. - I think it was made in 2006. Better late than never I guess.

Excellent movie, haven't seen it since I lived in England about 2009 that and chopper were the go to DVD's in the staff quarters.

plague
12-08-2016, 07:03 PM
The new Rogue One trailer looks dope.

parksey
12-08-2016, 11:11 PM
So anyone seen suicide squad yet?

The Dunster
02-10-2016, 10:57 AM
I watched Spectre last night on Netflix. Definitely my favourite of the Daniel Craig Bong films and a lot more like the traditional films rather than the darker version we have had to suffer through in recent times.
Good entertainment and well worth a watch if you like the older films.

Premy
28-10-2016, 09:46 PM
Just watched Dr Strange.
Marvel has nailed it again, it's a little formulaic but if it's not broken why fix it.

plague
28-10-2016, 10:02 PM
Just watched Dr Strange.
Marvel has nailed it again, it's a little formulaic but if it's not broken why fix it.

does it not get a bit boring though?

(not the movie itself but the knowledge that you re getting pretty much exactly what youre thinking?)

Premy
28-10-2016, 10:20 PM
does it not get a bit boring though?

(not the movie itself but the knowledge that you re getting pretty much exactly what youre thinking?)

I do see that argument.
The MCU in my opinion is now quite episodic so long as the character building is continual and each story is interesting then I see no problem.
In all honesty there's not to many Series or Movies these days that aren't predictable.

A side from that the visuals in Dr Strange are next level, it takes the MCU to a whole new depth and it really opens it up to many possibilities. Which in actual fact has now got me thinking where will they go from here, Ironic I know.

plague
28-10-2016, 10:30 PM
I do see that argument.
The MCU in my opinion is now quite episodic so long as the character building is continual and each story is interesting then I see no problem.
In all honesty there's not to many Series or Movies these days that aren't predictable.

A side from that the visuals in Dr Strange are next level, it takes the MCU to a whole new depth and it really opens it up to many possibilities. Which in actual fact has now got me thinking where will they go from here, Ironic I know.

oh yeah don't get me wrong im not bagging it. ill shit on individual movies for sure (Ant Man, the Thor ones, Iron Man 2 and 3).
But on the whole i actually think its pretty cool there is a lot of interplay in the characters/storylines etc. The last 2 Captain America ones have been really good movies and don't exist without the build up the others.

serious though Any Man was garbage.

did i mention i didnt like Ant Man?

I didnt like Ant Man.

StannyCFCJET
29-10-2016, 09:40 PM
oh yeah don't get me wrong im not bagging it. ill shit on individual movies for sure (Ant Man, the Thor ones, Iron Man 2 and 3).
But on the whole i actually think its pretty cool there is a lot of interplay in the characters/storylines etc. The last 2 Captain America ones have been really good movies and don't exist without the build up the others.

serious though Any Man was garbage.

did i mention i didnt like Ant Man?

I didnt like Ant Man.

I loved Ant Man Paul Rudd nailed it. To each their own i guess

plague
29-10-2016, 10:20 PM
Paul Rudd nailed it.

i won't dis on anyone for liking it, just wasn't my bag.

to be fair though Paul Rudd was playing Paul Rudd so he surely 'had' to nail it.
and i don't mind Paul Rudd, Dinner for Schmucks is an underrated movie.

plague
15-11-2016, 10:41 PM
This is dope and makes me wanna believe in Christmas again
http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/frontsquare/jgsv_star_wars_death_star_tree_topper.gif

Bon
16-11-2016, 03:58 PM
Next Friday (the 25th), Event Cinemas at Kotara will be playing Aliens in all its glory.. Part of the "In The House - Flicks That Shaped The Generations" where they play old-school movies every few weeks.
I'm definitely keen to get to see this film on the big screen.. Would be insane!

Retro Jet
16-11-2016, 06:18 PM
This is dope and makes me wanna believe in Christmas again
http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/frontsquare/jgsv_star_wars_death_star_tree_topper.gif

I want one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8sg6n2E_mI

pv4
24-11-2016, 10:03 AM
Next Friday (the 25th), Event Cinemas at Kotara will be playing Aliens in all its glory.. Part of the "In The House - Flicks That Shaped The Generations" where they play old-school movies every few weeks.
I'm definitely keen to get to see this film on the big screen.. Would be insane!

Hell yeah

plague
28-11-2016, 12:26 PM
i dare you to watch this.
go on.
do it.
its easily the dumbest thing you'll watch today.
go on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E

Grimario
28-11-2016, 12:50 PM
I was going to watch the replay of the Jets game on the weekend so this will have to beat that for dumbness.

Bon
28-11-2016, 12:51 PM
I was going to watch the replay of the Jets game on the weekend so this will have to beat that for dumbness.

It doesn't...

Grimario
28-11-2016, 12:54 PM
It's pretty amazing though. Holy shit.

pv4
28-11-2016, 01:29 PM
i dare you to watch this.
go on.
do it.
its easily the dumbest thing you'll watch today.
go on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E

plague
28-11-2016, 05:25 PM
It's pretty amazing though. Holy shit.

I mean someone has put a serious amount of work into something that is so terrible it's amazing and now it's stuck in my head.

plague
07-12-2016, 05:31 PM
i finally got around to seeing War Dogs and Suicide Squad.
I had hopes for both.

I didnt really enjoy either.

anyone got any good movies to recommend your boy plague whilst im in jail?

hawk
07-12-2016, 09:33 PM
i finally got around to seeing War Dogs and Suicide Squad.
I had hopes for both.

I didnt really enjoy either.

Goodbye Mr Chips, '39 version

baldrick
07-12-2016, 09:50 PM

The Great Escape.

plague
07-12-2016, 10:09 PM
The Great Escape.

It's barred.
So is Hogans Hero's.

steve136
07-12-2016, 11:36 PM

Arrival.

plague
07-12-2016, 11:41 PM
Arrival.

don't you need to go to a movie theatre to see that?

thats kind of a problem right about now.

baldrick
08-12-2016, 05:49 AM
It's barred.
So is Hogans Hero's.

Shawshank Redemption then.

pv4
08-12-2016, 08:42 AM
whilst im in jail?

wat

plague
08-12-2016, 09:15 AM
Shawshank Redemption then.

Man, I know plenty of people who put this movie as like top 5 all time I don't necessarily like these people it was ok but geez, not that good.

plague
08-12-2016, 09:21 AM
The Great Escape.

I watched a very very old one with like Michael Caine and Pele and Sly Stallone but it was so old only prob Dunster remembers it.

Moral of the movie was that if I break my arm I don't have to play keeper for the Prison First XI or something.

baldrick
08-12-2016, 11:28 AM
I watched a very very old one with like Michael Caine and Pele and Sly Stallone but it was so old only prob Dunster remembers it.

Moral of the movie was that if I break my arm I don't have to play keeper for the Prison First XI or something.

You're thinking of Escape to Victory (which is a great football/POW movie)

The Great Escape is the Steve McQueen escaping on a motorbike one

The Dunster
08-12-2016, 12:47 PM
I watched Argo starring Ben Affleck, Alan Arkin, and John Goodman last night on Netflix. It was ok as light entertainment but I'm surprised it won Best Picture Oscar [Django Unchained is a far better movie]. In true American fashion the movie depicts all Iranians including women and children as terrorists and fails to mention some key facts which destroy it's chances of in anyway being an accurate portrayal of the truth.
Rotten Tomatoes gives it 96% which is ridiculous.

Maybe it's just me.

pv4
08-12-2016, 12:50 PM
I watched Argo starring Ben Affleck, Alan Arkin, and John Goodman last night on Netflix. It was ok as light entertainment but I'm surprised it won Best Picture Oscar [Django Unchained is a far better movie]. In true American fashion the movie depicts all Iranians including women and children as terrorists and fails to mention some key facts which destroy it's chances of in anyway being an accurate portrayal of the truth.

Maybe it's just me.

Agreed, it was good but not 96% Oscar style good.

I tend to agree with plague re: Shawshank. It was good, even a great movie, but not a top 5 for me.

pv4
08-12-2016, 02:40 PM

What is this Prison business, did I miss a joke somewhere?

plague
08-12-2016, 04:37 PM

Maybe it's just me.

no, im with you. thought it was boring and pointless.

i actually thought of it when watching War Dogs, both based on true stories, both would have been better as a documentary rather than scripted drama.

plague
08-12-2016, 04:43 PM
again though don't start me on the ****ing Oscars.
Fargo got beat by The English Patient.
Goodfellas got beat by Dances with Wolves.
Pulp Fiction got beat by Forest Gump.

**** the Oscars.

The Dunster
08-12-2016, 05:24 PM
again though don't start me on the ****ing Oscars.
Fargo got beat by The English Patient.
Goodfellas got beat by Dances with Wolves.
Pulp Fiction got beat by Forest Gump.

**** the Oscars.

Why do people hate on the English Patient ? It was a great movie - Although I do like Fargo better.

1994/1995 ? was a big year lots of good pics such as:

Bullets over Broadway
Three colours red
four weddings and a funeral
Quiz Show
Shawshank Redemption.
Eat drink man woman

plague
08-12-2016, 06:44 PM
i really really really enjoyed Four Weddings and a funeral.
was a hoot sitting with grown ups watching this "new funny pommy" movie and the first few words are "**** **** and ****".

oldies were well red faced and defeated they let me watch the rest fearing it couldn't get any ruder.

duck face still makes me larf.

The Dunster
08-12-2016, 07:55 PM
i really really really enjoyed Four Weddings and a funeral.
was a hoot sitting with grown ups watching this "new funny pommy" movie and the first few words are "**** **** and ****".

oldies were well red faced and defeated they let me watch the rest fearing it couldn't get any ruder.

duck face still makes me larf.

- How's your gorgeous girlfriend?

- She's no longer my girlfriend.

Ah, dear. I wouldn't get too gloomy about it.

Rumour has it she never stopped bonking Toby de Lisle in case you didn't work it out.

She is now my wife!

Excellent. Congratulations.

Excuse me.

parksey
08-12-2016, 10:32 PM
Why you in jail?

plague
08-12-2016, 10:38 PM
Why you in jail?

the wi-fi at the orphanage is on the blink.

i got around to watching Batman v Superman. I avoided it long enough based on the roasting you gave it.
In hindsight i think you were too nice.

"MAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Oh dear god.

plague
08-12-2016, 10:39 PM
- How's your gorgeous girlfriend?

- She's no longer my girlfriend.

Ah, dear. I wouldn't get too gloomy about it.

Rumour has it she never stopped bonking Toby de Lisle in case you didn't work it out.

She is now my wife!

Excellent. Congratulations.

Excuse me.

man, Hugh Grant was made for that role. Pity thats all he was made for and he stretched it into a 20 year career.

nailed Liz Hurley too.

A god amongst men.

q-money
08-12-2016, 11:52 PM
fkn dinosaur cunce incorporated here

plague
09-12-2016, 08:01 AM
fkn dinosaur cunce incorporated here

Feel free to argue your case why the Step Up Quadrilogy never got the Oscar dap it deserved.

The Dunster
10-12-2016, 04:19 PM
Have you seen Moneyball Plague ? Very good movie.

plague
10-12-2016, 08:38 PM
Have you seen Moneyball Plague ? Very good movie.

Hated it.

The Dunster
10-12-2016, 10:42 PM
Hated it.

Some people find it a bit slow / boring. I love anything baseball so I might rate it a little to high.

plague
11-12-2016, 01:28 AM
Some people find it a bit slow / boring. I love anything baseball so I might rate it a little to high.

yeah i have a difficult (edit:impossible) time convincing myself to believe that {insert famous actor} is playing a figure from popular culture (esp a living one).
again, would have loved a documentary on the subject instead.

give me Brad Pitt in Fight Club, in Seven heck even in Oceans 11.
But Brad Pitt as the dude I saw on Sportscenter last week? nah, can't do it.

Also Bill James is a fascinating bloke to listen to, but have you read his stuff? man that dude goes off on a tangent.
i read a crime book of his and it was a tough read, i could feel the MDMA flowing through my veins as i turned the pages.

The Dunster
11-12-2016, 04:18 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/M3Fd67AXfjU/maxresdefault.jpg

Only their mother can tell them apart.

StannyCFCJET
11-12-2016, 06:01 PM
Saw Arrival today. Interesting movie, Good but interesting.

StannyCFCJET
15-12-2016, 03:44 AM
Rouge One ****ing Awesome that is all.

plague
15-12-2016, 10:57 AM
Rouge One ****ing Awesome that is all.

you did the 12.01 thang?
hard core.

Jeterpool
15-12-2016, 11:45 AM
you did the 12.01 thang?
hard core.

Furns has seen it 3 times so far

plague
15-12-2016, 11:52 AM

can only imagine Furns dresses up as Obi Wan Kenobi or something yeah?

Premy
15-12-2016, 01:15 PM

Chewy.

Jeterpool
15-12-2016, 01:25 PM

He's got a few costumes apparently...around 6-8.

WolfMan
15-12-2016, 02:03 PM
He's got a few costumes apparently...around 6-8.

That joke was week(s)

StannyCFCJET
15-12-2016, 02:34 PM
you did the 12.01 thang?
hard core.

12.10 but yeah SW is always an opening night for me

StannyCFCJET
15-12-2016, 02:35 PM
Totally understand Furns doing that, Im tempted to see it again today

plague
15-12-2016, 05:18 PM
Member would dress up as Captain Kirk just to start a barney.

goaliepersempre
15-12-2016, 08:12 PM
Member would dress up as Captain Kirk just to start a barney.

haha...

and most of the cinemas around me are showing it dubbed in german.... No thanks.

The Dunster
18-12-2016, 10:23 AM
The Terminator [1984] After 32 years I finally got around to watching The Terminator. Wow. It's a fabulous movie and for once worth all the hype. It's a billion times better than the ones that followed and once again shows that the smaller the budget the better James Cameron does with his films. Give the bloke a big budget and all he can make is shit like Titanic and then Avatar [which is pretty much just Titanic with aliens].
I never liked T2 but think now that I've seen the original I might revisit T2.

plague
18-12-2016, 09:43 PM
The Terminator [1984] After 32 years I finally got around to watching The Terminator. Wow. It's a fabulous movie and for once worth all the hype. It's a billion times better than the ones that followed and once again shows that the smaller the budget the better James Cameron does with his films. Give the bloke a big budget and all he can make is shit like Titanic and then Avatar [which is pretty much just Titanic with aliens].
I never liked T2 but think now that I've seen the original I might revisit T2.

Don't sleep on True Lies. A legit big budget action popcorn flick that was pretty amazing first time round. That was the stage when Arnie first started taking the piss out of himself and was great at it, then he kept going and it all went to shit.

q-money
18-12-2016, 11:20 PM
T2 is amazing, one of the best shot films of all time, if not the best shot action flick out there.

Staggeringly good when you compare it to the other CGI/live action films that came out at the time. The bit at Cyberdyne Systems and the final scenes are legit amazing when you look at them in context. Easily one of my top 3 all timers.

The Terminator is absolutely brilliant as well. Menacing, non-stop tension from start to finish. The new ones are a f*cking disgrace.

q-money
18-12-2016, 11:28 PM
Don't sleep on True Lies. A legit big budget action popcorn flick that was pretty amazing first time round. That was the stage when Arnie first started taking the piss out of himself and was great at it, then he kept going and it all went to shit.

True Lies my god. A non stop spank fest.

Tia Carrere, Jamie Lee Curtis hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. you could say Eliza Dushku but you could also go to jail you sick ****ers :rof:

Also you are right with Arnie, this is some of his best work. Tom Arnold is also brilliant.

In the Schwarzenegger canon, this is up there with Total Recall, Conan and Predator for sure

parksey
19-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Eliza Dushku, my stars

plague
22-12-2016, 02:14 PM
Rogue One is ****ing brilliant.

I award it 5 Griffs.

StannyCFCJET
22-12-2016, 02:20 PM
Rogue One is ****ing brilliant.

I award it 5 Griffs.

only 5???

Jeterpool
22-12-2016, 02:21 PM
only 5???

Plague normally rates out of a scale from 6-8 but it has recently been updated out of 5 because of his respect for the member.

plague
22-12-2016, 03:51 PM
only 5???

Out of 4.

StannyCFCJET
22-12-2016, 03:56 PM
Out of 4.

Excellant

plague
22-12-2016, 04:03 PM
Man, they ****ing NAILED the ending.
Just nailed it.

belchardo
22-12-2016, 04:44 PM
Very cleverly written.

The Dunster
22-12-2016, 05:09 PM
Very cleverly written.

By the guy that created Adobe Photoshop and the editor of PC Gamer magazine.
Without reference to the Star Wars Universe and an ending to tie it in with the original trilogy it's just another action movie. Enjoyable and all but still nowhere near the thrill of seeing the first two movies when they came out.
I think the Force Awakens has far more potential. Rogue developed characters only to .. well ... do the obvious to them.
On the other hand though if this movie came out 30 years ago it would have saved us all the pain of having to watch those other Star Wars films.

plague
22-12-2016, 06:15 PM
By the guy that created Adobe Photoshop and the editor of PC Gamer magazine.
Without reference to the Star Wars Universe and an ending to tie it in with the original trilogy it's just another action movie. Enjoyable and all but still nowhere near the thrill of seeing the first two movies when they came out.
I think the Force Awakens has far more potential. Rogue developed characters only to .. well ... do the obvious to them.
On the other hand though if this movie came out 30 years ago it would have saved us all the pain of having to watch those other Star Wars films.

Nah, your homie is wrong and terrible.
It's a way better movie than Force Awakens.

Waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy better.

plague
19-01-2017, 04:45 PM
for some reason I've never seen V for Vendetta so i watched it and enjoyed it very much.

Bon
19-01-2017, 04:57 PM
for some reason I've never seen V for Vendetta so i watched it and enjoyed it very much.

I had never seen it before and finally watched it the other night too, actually..
It was pretty damn good..

parksey
19-01-2017, 07:33 PM
I loved Rogue One.

I don't know where I'd rate it in the pantheon of Star Wars films but I reckon it carried more weight than pretty much any of the others.

The whole last sequence was thrilling and intense, especially the scene with Vader cutting those Rebels down at the end. Phwoar.

plague
19-01-2017, 08:39 PM
The whole last sequence was thrilling and intense, especially the scene with Vader cutting those Rebels down at the end. Phwoar.

yeah even though you 'knew' kind of exactly how it was going to end that last sequence had me stressing if they were going to get out of there.
pretty awesome piece of movie making to have people enthralled by something they already know.

plague
19-01-2017, 08:40 PM
I had never seen it before and finally watched it the other night too, actually..
It was pretty damn good..

yeah i went back and checked the director cause i thought it might be cool to see what other movies he's made.
but for some reason he's done not much since.
i thought it was a very well made movie.

pv4
19-01-2017, 09:57 PM

Outstanding movie.

A few years back I was in a similar boat. At the time I also watched In Bruges (watch is asap). And then i read George Orwell's 1984 which I was blown away by. That was a good month!

skippy
19-01-2017, 10:43 PM
Finally got around to seeing the hateful 8, **** I love me some Tarentino.

WolfMan
19-01-2017, 11:16 PM

I watched that only recently also. Brilliant!

plague
20-01-2017, 09:57 AM

Is it better than Django? Because I think I'm the only person in the world who didn't like that movie.

plague
20-01-2017, 10:00 AM
At the time I also watched In Bruges (watch is asap).

Hahaha yeah I got really drunk one night and went to watch it but passed out so now every time I suggest we watch it Mrs Plague says "oh the one you passed out drunk on" and I go to my room in embarrassment and don't watch.

Heard it's good though.

leftrightout
20-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Is it better than Django? Because I think I'm the only person in the world who didn't like that movie.

I loved Django and didn't think Hateful 8 was as good, but it was still one of the better movies I've watched in a while.
Tarantino films just always have perfect casting!

WolfMan
20-01-2017, 12:18 PM
I loved Django and didn't think Hateful 8 was as good, but it was still one of the better movies I've watched in a while.

The story arc reminded me of my favourite Tarantino flick - Jackie Brown. Utterly deceitful and brilliant

plague
20-01-2017, 01:14 PM

Tarantino: I wrote a movie, it's got a black guy in it.
Casting agent: let's get Sam Jackson.
Tarantino: it's also got a white guy in it.
Agent: let's get Harvey Keitel.
Tarantino: ok that's lunch everybody, good job good effort.

leftrightout
20-01-2017, 01:56 PM
Tarantino: I wrote a movie, it's got a black guy in it.
Casting agent: let's get Sam Jackson.
Tarantino: it's also got a white guy in it.
Agent: let's get Harvey Keitel.
Tarantino: ok that's lunch everybody, good job good effort.

It works!

The Dunster
20-01-2017, 03:51 PM
yeah even though you 'knew' kind of exactly how it was going to end that last sequence had me stressing if they were going to get out of there.
pretty awesome piece of movie making to have people enthralled by something they already know.

I went and saw it a second time. It's better than average but with the shit coming out these days that doesn't say a lot. It certainly didn't look as polished as Force Awakens. Maybe that looks like it was shot on a beta-max cam look has become fashionable.
What I did enjoy was some of the comedic moments in Rogue which I think Force Awakens lacked.

I don't think anything will ever eclipse the feeling of seeing the first and second films when they came out - and trying to recreate that experience is essentially impossible.
And this is from someone that saw 2001 A Space Odyssey at the theatre when it came out - that totally blew my mind - but Star Wars took it to the next level as did Empire - it's been downhill with the occasional blip upwards ever since.

This is the Harvard MBA's doing to the movie industry what they did to music - simply recycling the same shit until it's dead... then digging it up and ****ing it's corpse.

plague
24-01-2017, 08:15 AM
I watched the remake of the Magnificent Seven. It's actually quite a well made movie. I enjoyed it. Nothing groundbreaking but if you give Denzel a gun and make him angry and I'm watching the **** out of that movie.

Solid 3.5 Griffs.

StannyCFCJET
24-01-2017, 09:07 AM
Episode 8 will be called "The Last Jedi".

The Dunster
24-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Episode 8 will be called "The Last Jedi".

After recent events they better bubble wrap Mark Hamill and monitor his vitals 24/7 until the movie hits theatres.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/1/23/14357700/star-wars-episode-8-the-last-jedi-title-announced

StannyCFCJET
24-01-2017, 10:35 AM
After recent events they better bubble wrap Mark Hamill and monitor his vitals 24/7 until the movie hits theatres.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/1/23/14357700/star-wars-episode-8-the-last-jedi-title-announced

Pop him into Darth Vaders bacta tank

Bon
24-01-2017, 10:36 AM
Pop him into Darth Vaders bacta tank

Finally got to the movies and saw Rogue One the other night.. Can see what the fuss was about. Much excitement. No dissapoint..

StannyCFCJET
24-01-2017, 10:39 AM

Finally got to the movies and saw Rogue One the other night.. Can see what the fuss was about. Much excitement. No dissapoint..

Rouge one for me increases the rebels Fear of the empire and Darth Vader we see in the Original Trilogy as well as their desperation to destroy the death star

plague
01-03-2017, 11:16 AM
The new Kong: Skull Island looks big and dumb and loud and I'll probably go see it.

steve136
06-03-2017, 12:34 AM
Go and see "Logan". Not much of a superhero movie guy, but this doesn't really feel like it fits in this genre. One of the best movies I've seen in years.

The Dunster
07-03-2017, 11:47 AM
I watched 12 Years a Slave on Netflix last night. I honestly couldn't look at the screen for many parts of the film as it was very upsetting to see. Not the greatest film I have seen but a very good message within it and a wake up call for anyone who thinks the most dangerous animal on the planet isn't a white man with money and authority to do as they please.

pv4
07-03-2017, 12:07 PM
I watched 12 Years a Slave on Netflix last night. I honestly couldn't look at the screen for many parts of the film as it was very upsetting to see. Not the greatest film I have seen but a very good message within it and a wake up call for anyone who thinks the most dangerous animal on the planet isn't a white man with money and authority to do as they please.

I thought it was an amazing movie.

The only issue I had with it was how Brad Pitt was in it - was just so, so pointless to ruin such a small role with someone with such a big name. I mean, Brad Pitt was a producer so obviously he wanted his input and why not make yourself the shining light, saving grace style character. But yeah, that was basically my only minor gripe with the movie. If it was just some random, lesser known actor, I reckon it would have been nearly perfect.

I love watching movies like that and just reflecting on how scary it is how recent it was time-wise in the grand scheme of things. Whenever I hear people say "2016 was the worst year ever" or that "this is the worst time to be alive" all I think is just watch these kinds of movies and realise how truly awful the world was, just so recently. In Donald Glover's standup set "Weirdo" he basically nails it for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1bbBqnG_cg

The Dunster
07-03-2017, 12:31 PM
The difference was that back then people knew they were slaves. Today, people are oblivious to the fact. But the facts are that if you are an African American you have a lower life expectancy, lower income, higher rates of incarceration, a biased judicial system.. and so on. The marketing might have improved bu the issues are just as real today as they were in the 19th century.
The occasional African American is allowed to do well to create false hope but the reality is it's still a world run by nasty inbred white-men.
I cannot imagine what is would be like to have people negatively evaluate me upon sight because of my skin colour - but that's still the reality.

PC14
07-03-2017, 12:52 PM
The difference was that back then people knew they were slaves. Today, people are oblivious to the fact. But the facts are that if you are an African American you have a lower life expectancy, lower income, higher rates of incarceration, a biased judicial system.. and so on. The marketing might have improved bu the issues are just as real today as they were in the 19th century.
The occasional African American is allowed to do well to create false hope but the reality is it's still a world run by nasty inbred white-men.
I cannot imagine what is would be like to have people negatively evaluate me upon sight because of my skin colour - but that's still the reality.

If you haven't already, have a look at '13th' on Netflix. From memory backs up a fair chunk of your first paragraph.

Interesting viewing.

parksey
07-03-2017, 10:27 PM
No different to how it is here with our indigenous people.

plague
08-03-2017, 12:31 AM
Without being flippant about the subject matter I'm always amazed why people watch (let alone enjoy) movies that make you miserable.

The Dunster
08-03-2017, 12:53 AM
Without being flippant about the subject matter I'm always amazed why people watch (let alone enjoy) movies that make you miserable.

Empathy and compassion I guess for the plights of others less fortunate.

pv4
08-03-2017, 08:21 AM

Spoken from a Jerks fan

Macca
08-03-2017, 09:22 AM
Spoken from a Jerks fan :gent:

In the cases where the movie is based in reality it can be interesting or worthwhile from an education point of view, broadening horizons and refining opinions

plague
08-03-2017, 10:29 AM
:gent:

In the cases where the movie is based in reality it can be interesting or worthwhile from an education point of view, broadening horizons and refining opinions

Yeah I understand that but most subjects these days would have enough freely available literature and documentary style viewing to give you the same perspective instead of "whoa slavery was bad BUT OH DEAR GOD HERE COMES BRAD PITT TO SAVE THEM ALL".

plague
08-03-2017, 10:31 AM
Spoken from a Jerks fan

Yeah but that's real lyfe brah.

Oh man imagine if they made a Jets movie.........oh wait there isn't a handsome enough man in Hollywood to play Griff. They'd have to CGI him or something.

plague
08-03-2017, 10:35 AM
Best example recently was the OJ Simpson documentary that came out at the same time as the 'made for TV drama' (with Cuba Gooding Jnr as OJ).

I sat through 7 hours of that documentary glued and fascinated, but about 7 minutes of Travolta as Bob Shapiro and couldn't stop laughing.

pv4
10-03-2017, 11:16 AM
Yo Dunst - you'll like Hidden Figures.

Went to see it last night. Definitely more of a fluff piece than 12 years a slave but there's still some parts of it that you can't help but be just so, so disgusted in how black people were treated in such a recent timeframe. Even such basic examples as multiple bubblers on the street having "white" and "colored" labels on them.

Definitely worth a watch.

Bon
10-03-2017, 11:23 AM
Yo Dunst - you'll like Hidden Figures.

Went to see it last night. Definitely more of a fluff piece than 12 years a slave but there's still some parts of it that you can't help but be just so, so disgusted in how black people were treated in such a recent timeframe. Even such basic examples as multiple bubblers on the street having "white" and "colored" labels on them.

Definitely worth a watch.

I went and saw this recently too..
(Was tricked in to it by the Mrs with the description "its about the race to the moon" and with a title like Hidden Figures, i assumed there were aliens... Wrong...)
I got home and watched Aliens..
Then Bill Paxton passed away..
I was sad..

But back to the movie, it actually was quite good. Bit cliched or cheesy in parts, but I guess it had to be..
As you said gypo4, it does make you disgusted at how people were treated and segregated..

goaliepersempre
10-03-2017, 07:09 PM
Theres a swiss film coming out about how the swiss women on there right to vote from the first State in 1971 to the last state 1991 :blink:

plague
10-03-2017, 07:47 PM
Theres a swiss film coming out about how the swiss women on there right to vote from the first State in 1971 to the last state 1991 :blink:

sounds riveting.

any tits in it?

goaliepersempre
10-03-2017, 10:01 PM
No idea, not going to get my money to watch it... Cinema so expensive here.

Bon
14-03-2017, 10:09 AM
I guess this kind of goes in this thread..
Jeff Bridges surprises John Goodman and brings back The Dude while he is being inaugurated onto the Hollywood Walk Of Fame.. hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LxOWoHxAAY

plague
20-03-2017, 10:32 PM
I hate the X-Men movies.
But I always watch when a new one comes out.
X-Men Apocolypse is probably the worst of the lot.
Dear God it's awful.

plague
27-03-2017, 09:52 AM
Watched Arrival last night.

SPOILER FREE POST.
It was ok I guess but it did provoke a good discussion on the 'choice' our hero had to make.

I wouldn't have done what she did.

StannyCFCJET
27-03-2017, 10:24 AM
I hate the X-Men movies.
But I always watch when a new one comes out.
X-Men Apocolypse is probably the worst of the lot.
Dear God it's awful.

Good movie that.

Also saw Life on Friday, very intense movie killer ending as well

The Dunster
27-03-2017, 02:45 PM
I finally got around to watching Rain Man on netflix last week - I was simply too busy in my life when it came out originally. Holy shit what a fabulous movie. it was a lot more than I expected and I'd have no troubles at all watching it again soon. Tom Cruise might be a weirdo and all but you have to give the bloke credit - he knows how to bring it to the screen. Dustin Hoffman. Well he's brilliant as always. Valeria Golino made for some nice eye candy in the pic as well - although her part is very small in the movie.

pv4
06-04-2017, 08:16 AM
No shame.

Watched the new Beauty & the Beast.

Emma Watson ruined it.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Full Disclosure Note: I am one of those blokes whom usually froths over E-Wat. But she fxxxing ruined it.

plague
25-04-2017, 11:16 AM
Doctor Strange (in my opinion) was awful.

Ant-man with a cape.

These Marvel movies are so hit and miss man.

plague
25-04-2017, 11:19 AM
On the other hand 'Hell or High Water' was a great movie.

No one does 'old racist texan' like Jeff Bridges.

However:

The music in it sounds like someone watched Fargo and thought, "cellos are dope let's do exactly that", then I read the Nick Cave was involved in the score so it all made perfect sense.

I hate Nick Cave.

Brilliant movie though.

pistolpete
25-04-2017, 02:28 PM

Ant-man with a cape.

Dr Strange was my favourite. I'm a massive sherlock fan though. Watched guardians of the galaxy 2 last night. Very funny

The Dunster
26-04-2017, 07:34 PM
I watched Sandy Wexler on Netflix last night. If you need to kill 2 hours and want something light to watch with a few giggles thrown in it does the Job. Definitely one of Adam Sanders better efforts in recent years.

plague
26-04-2017, 08:46 PM
Just rewatched The Dark Knight for the first time in ages.

Jeez i love that movie so much.

So well made.

The Dunster
26-04-2017, 09:08 PM
Just rewatched The Dark Knight for the first time in ages.

Jeez i love that movie so much.

So well made.

Great movie.

q-money
26-04-2017, 09:33 PM
the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises has to be one of the best of all time

plague
26-04-2017, 10:14 PM
the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises has to be one of the best of all time

Whilst I agree it's awesome I'll stilll contend that bank scene in the Dark Knight is even better.

Jeterpool
27-04-2017, 10:15 AM

Ant-man with a cape.

I've been to see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and I walked out a bit mixed. It didn't live up to the first for mine, but had some good laughs.

I'd be keen to hear others thoughts.

plague
27-04-2017, 11:41 AM
I've been to see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and I walked out a bit mixed. It didn't live up to the first for mine, but had some good laughs.

Yeah I didn't really like the first one, apart from Chris Pratt who for some reason I just enjoy watching*.

It wasn't terrible, but pretty standard Marvel stuff.

*included in this list is TJ Miller. I watched 'Office Christmas Party on a plane (therefore drunk) it was pretty standard comedy but every time he and Kate McKinnon spoke I giggled.

pv4
27-04-2017, 11:56 AM

I distinctly remember watching the trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and thinking it looked like the trashiest piece of garbage I'd ever seen and stayed away from it for a very long time.

Then I watched it, and it blew me away. Absolutely loved it.

Unashamedly keen for number 2 if/when I get the time!

The Dunster
27-04-2017, 12:47 PM
Anyone here seen MacGruber ? Apparently they are currently working on a sequel. I've seen the first movie at least 50 times - and it still makes me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjOwEV8tUVg

parksey
27-04-2017, 10:27 PM
You and your dick jokes Macgruber.

The Dunster
27-04-2017, 11:01 PM
You and your dick jokes Macgruber.

:lol:

plague
02-05-2017, 08:19 PM
anyone else seen 'The Lobster'?
I giggled the whole way through. Granted, watching awkward people entertains me.

Strange movie, but the acting is fantastic.

plague
24-05-2017, 01:18 PM
I've really enjoyed those Planet of the Apes reboots.

New one looks dope.

I'm in.

StannyCFCJET
24-05-2017, 07:35 PM
I've really enjoyed those Planet of the Apes reboots.

New one looks dope.

I'm in.

I liked the first two as well and yeah new one looks dope

goaliepersempre
24-05-2017, 10:38 PM
Cruise Confirms Top Gun 2

The Dunster
25-05-2017, 12:19 PM
Cruise Confirms Top Gun 2

Top Gun 2 - The Wedding.

Maverick and Iceman were always destined to be together as a couple. But with Goose dead I'm guessing Viper will have to be used for the spit-roast scene at the reception ?