PDA

View Full Version : Fox Sports's News Nipple Fest.

Zico
07-03-2013, 07:57 AM
Anybody else notice sexy Mels nipples this morning on FSN?

Also ignore the typo in the threads name.

boz-monaut
07-03-2013, 08:20 AM
this thread is useless without pictures

Bon
07-03-2013, 08:37 AM
this thread is useless without pictures

I agree.. I NEED to see pictures..

Zico
07-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Unsure how to get the pic to post on here but she was either very cold or horny.

07-03-2013, 09:33 AM
Just very cold i would say, thats what my wife says when i put that very same question to her !!!!!!!!!!!!.

Zico
07-03-2013, 09:37 AM
Just very cold i would say, thats what my wife says when i put that very same question to her !!!!!!!!!!!!.
I'm hearing ya lol

Zico
07-03-2013, 09:38 AM
I can't find any footage of this morning FSN on their website so sorry fellas.

scozzygt
09-03-2013, 09:11 PM
I can't find any footage of this morning FSN on their website so sorry fellas.

Indian giver.

boz-monaut
09-03-2013, 09:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Ej6kyWN.jpg

scozzygt
09-03-2013, 09:26 PM
U tha man boz, thanks :grin:
Would luv to take her for a ride on ma Harley
wearing that skirt:whistling:

boz-monaut
09-03-2013, 09:39 PM
Harley is an interesting nickname for your penis

Zico
09-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Best Friday night half time show ever

Skirt Boy
10-03-2013, 02:40 AM
I'd so do her three ways to Sunday.

northern_swan
10-03-2013, 03:07 PM
I'd so do her three ways to Sunday.

Only 3???? :wub:

scozzygt
10-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Only thing missing was her wearing black pantyhose,:yay:

weston
10-03-2013, 09:31 PM
http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2013/03/06/1226591/613923-melanie-mclaughlin-alana-smith-and-lara-pitt.jpg

I think this deserves to be here.....

Zico
10-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Mel and Lara....I'd love to be in the middle off that.

sammydog
10-03-2013, 09:38 PM
Seeing Mel on Wednesday at a Garden Suburb club function.......bring it on.

militiamon
10-03-2013, 09:46 PM
Is it a coincidence that someone named Ryan Ansell is organising it?

boz-monaut
10-03-2013, 10:02 PM
you reckon they have this sort of carry-on over on the women's football forums about the male Fox Sports hosts?

if I was a straight woman I'd probably feel the same way about Slater, Harper and Bosnich - I imagine those guys would be kind and gentle lovers

WolfMan
11-03-2013, 07:03 AM
you reckon they have this sort of carry-on over on the women's football forums about the male Fox Sports hosts?

if I was a straight woman I'd probably feel the same way about Slater, Harper and Bosnich - I imagine those guys would be kind and gentle lovers

Not sure about that. Slater would be constantly giving it some violence, Harper would be all over the shop like a spawning salmon and Bosnich would be struggling to pronounce basic english, therefore his pants would remain on for the duration

Jetmaster
12-03-2013, 07:56 AM
Anybody else reckon Harps has a quick flick in the toilet every Friday at halftime ?

Zico
12-03-2013, 04:49 PM
Anybody else reckon Harps has a quick flick in the toilet every Friday at halftime ?
if he is human he would.

JCBT
11-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Just read in the Sunday Tele that Mel has left fox and gone to 10. Gallop needs to address this and get her back for the A Leagues sake (our undress her rather than address l:fap:)

Tommyjet
11-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Devastating

Jeterpool
11-08-2013, 03:20 PM
I am now considering cancelling my subscription

11-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Sky is falling in etc etc etc.

Bon
11-08-2013, 08:08 PM
I am not getting a subscription now. What an absolute joke..

Jetmaster
11-08-2013, 09:12 PM
The highlight of my week was checking out Mel each Friday in HD for Kick-Off....

Bet we get Peacock or Harps now....kill me.

Jeterpool
11-08-2013, 09:17 PM
I suppose 10 is the most logical place for Mel after all. I mean there isn't a channel 12 or anything and she most certainly isn't a 7

plague
11-08-2013, 11:03 PM
she was in Newy on friday doing stuff.
was obviously paying her respects to all that is Griff on her way out.

plague
19-08-2013, 10:16 AM
Mel's replacement apparently
http://channelnine.9msn.com.au/img/theshak/team/tara_310x310.jpg

plague
19-08-2013, 10:17 AM
former model
http://glitterglamshop.com/tara%20rushton.jpg

MFKS
19-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Mel's replacement apparently
http://channelnine.9msn.com.au/img/theshak/team/tara_310x310.jpg

Looks promising:fap:

militiamon
08-09-2013, 05:15 PM
I forgot where q originally posted about Lucy Zelic (new presenter for SBS), but she wrote a blog on TWG the other day:

There is room for us all in this beautiful game

When I think back to when my romance with football began, I'm not sure that there is an exact moment I can pinpoint. My exposure to it came at an early age, when I would tag along with my dad to watch my brother, Ivan, train while he was with the Australian Institute of Sport.

I remember watching them play and loving the way they moved the ball around. It fascinated me. Even at a young age, I loved the fiercely competitive nature and the idea that winning meant everything.

I was six years old when the Olyroos took on Netherlands to qualify for the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games. On the morning of the match, I remember being woken up at an ungodly hour to some seriously raucous shouts and screams.

My other brother, Ned, had just scored the second goal which would see them qualify. I stumbled in all bleary-eyed to find our little rumpus room filled with so much energy and emotion. I’ll never forget it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvxhzsum3cg

After that night, nothing would ever be the same again; not for Ned, or our family. I still remember waiting for him at the airport to come home from that fateful qualifier. As he walked down the escalators towards the waiting media, he was the nation’s hero.

To me, he would always be my big brother.

Fast-forward to more recent times, and coupled with the environment that I grew up in and my passion for writing, it seemed only natural that I would pursue studying journalism and sports business.

Working on various football podcasts and radio shows also gave me the opportunity to channel my love for the round ball game and discuss it with fans that were equally as passionate.

And now, with my appointment at SBS, I think it’s fair to say that all of my dreams have finally come true. To be able to share my enthusiasm for football with the Australian public is something I am so excited about.

Second to that, working alongside some of the country's most seasoned professionals, both on and off the pitch, is a huge honour and a moment in time I am still waiting to be woken up from.

The thrilling news that SBS will be sharing Friday night football live with our audience is also a big step in the right direction for A-League fans and for us as a broadcaster. There are so many things to look forward to with the looming 2013/2014 A-League season and the FIFA World Cup in Brazil next year.

Yesterday, when my appointment at SBS was announced online and on social media, more than a few comments focused on comparisons between myself, Mel McLaughlin, and the newest addition to the Fox Sports family, Tara Rushton.

Some say I’ll never compare, others are sceptical about my football credibility, but I am more proud to say that on a whole, people are also pleased to see another woman in football.

The uphill battle women broadcasters in sport have faced over the past decade has improved, but I’d be hard-pressed to say that it’s ever going to change completely. We’re aware of this.

My quest into the world of football journalism has also been labelled as brave by some, and that’s puzzling to me. I have lived and breathed football for 26 years.

After being embedded in a childhood that was so rich with culture and such an appreciation of the beautiful game, I am forever grateful that it found a place in my heart.

I fell in love with a sport that has become the very thing I enjoy the most, even if none of it involves putting a boot to a ball. My decision isn’t brave; it’s called chasing your dreams.

Further to that, I have always had a huge amount of respect for Mel McLaughlin, who has achieved so much success in the A-League and, more broadly, for women in sports broadcasting Down Under. She has almost single-handedly changed the pre-historic perceptions of the sports reporting era that claimed women knew nothing about football. She showed them.

Similarly, Tara Rushton brings a wealth of experience to the coverage of the beautiful game, and she more than held her own on Singapore football show Tiger Goals on Sunday.

To these inspirational women, I want to say thank you. Thank you for paving the way for other like-minded, football fanatics like myself. We are a cause to be celebrated because in the face of criticism and intense judgement, we’ve decided to let our knowledge and zeal for the game, do the talking.

So in signing off, I want you to know that I am not Mel, I am not Tara – I am Lucy. What we have in common extends to the colour of our hair but more importantly, our love of football.

The latter is what has united us all; men, women, people of any colour or race. And in the beautiful world of football, there is room for us all.

Good stuff, but check out one of the comments below:

For me, the appointment of Lucy is a piece of individual brilliance that SBS should be commended for. I think that, obviously for me, it shows a certain level of imagination and fantasy that has been missing in the past.

:rof:

Jetmaster
08-09-2013, 08:34 PM
So now the elephant in the room is....who will the football males of Australia fap over most...Lucy or Tara ? The old Mel v Mariana debate has evolved.

At the moment I lean to Tara - love Asian !