PDA

View Full Version : Yid Army COME ON YOU SPURS!

Pages : 1 [2]

pv4
21-11-2019, 01:05 PM
thats why im now a Spurs lifelong fan. cant wait.

Harry Kane, Jose Mourinho, plaguesey.

Name a better love triangle.

plague
21-11-2019, 01:07 PM

Furns, GypoV4, empty podcast chair.

pv4
21-11-2019, 01:15 PM
I genuinely cannot wait for Jose & Levy's public fallout.

The Dunster
21-11-2019, 02:15 PM

The Chief, Larraby, and 99.

Frodo
21-11-2019, 02:35 PM
£12.5 million payout for Poch.
£15 million a season deal for Mou.
Levy has supposedly already told Jose their will be no money available so far for mid year.

So I'd expect a most of those guys with 6 months left on their contracts to be gone in January quick smart to make some funds.

idontwannaplaywithhowey
21-11-2019, 04:06 PM
£12.5 million payout for Poch.
£15 million a season deal for Mou.
Levy has supposedly already told Jose their will be no money available so far for mid year.

So I'd expect a most of those guys with 6 months left on their contracts to be gone in January quick smart to make some funds.

Absolutely...
We've been trying to shift Eriksen but i think he will run his contract down and leave in the summer.
Alderweireld definitely is going to wait and leave on a free.
Vertonghen still a chance to re-sign I reckon.

plague
21-11-2019, 04:46 PM
Sell Kane.

Jeterpool
21-11-2019, 11:39 PM
Furns, GypoV4, empty podcast chair.

I'm offended

redwah
22-11-2019, 05:49 PM
At least they beat Arsenal to something this season

Frodo
22-11-2019, 07:45 PM

He was 100% never an option for us.

StannyCFCJET
22-11-2019, 07:49 PM

Arsenal are meeting their targets. Spurs have higher ambitions which is weird to say

Skirt Boy
24-11-2019, 12:05 PM
Mourinho..........doesn't know it yet but he is the father of my child.

StannyCFCJET
24-11-2019, 12:33 PM
Mourinho..........doesn't know it yet but he is the father of my child.

So you given up on the idea of any youth coming through already?

Skirt Boy
24-11-2019, 07:54 PM
So you given up on the idea of any youth coming through already?

There will still be a focus on youth and I'll dot point the reasons why.

Investment in youth facilities
Mourinho knows full well that Tottenham are paying off a stadium
Developing a side using youth is a box he has yet to tick

StannyCFCJET
24-11-2019, 08:15 PM
There will still be a focus on youth and I'll dot point the reasons why.

Investment in youth facilities
Mourinho knows full well that Tottenham are paying off a stadium
Developing a side using youth is a box he has yet to tick

Jose WILL NOT I repeat WILL NOT give youth a real chance. Ive had Jose manager of Chelsea twice and seen him talk about youth loads and make promise after promise regarding them and the best he does is 10 mins here and there or maybe MAYBE they get a game in the last few games when the season is over. If you think otherwise then you havent really followed Jose's career lately at all

plague
24-11-2019, 09:25 PM
Stannys commitment to the youth of Chelsea is one of the greatest causes ive ever seen anyone cape up for.
Spurs would throw every junior down to Under 7's into a fiery volcano in order to win one EPL title, let alone 3.

I mean, apart from Fergies generation and Barca has anyone ever won anything near that level with their own youth?

StannyCFCJET
24-11-2019, 09:49 PM
Stannys commitment to the youth of Chelsea is one of the greatest causes ive ever seen anyone cape up for.
Spurs would throw every junior down to Under 7's into a fiery volcano in order to win one EPL title, let alone 3.

I mean, apart from Fergies generation and Barca has anyone ever won anything near that level with their own youth?

Roman wanted the youth to come in. We just havent had a manager really brave enough to try it until Frank

Bremsstrahlung
25-11-2019, 06:26 AM
Roman wanted the youth to come in. We just havent had a manager really brave enough to try it until Frank

Or a transfer ban preventing you from signing players.

Frodo
25-11-2019, 08:41 AM

Get those facts out of here.

StannyCFCJET
25-11-2019, 10:04 AM

Lamps could have still easily played guys like Pedro Giroud etc but chose to give youth a chance

Skirt Boy
25-11-2019, 10:15 AM

Beckham was a Tottenham junior. But you are right. No team really focuses on youth. With few exceptions like Kane currently very few players come through the ranks of a top tier clubs youth system.

Frodo
25-11-2019, 10:20 AM
Beckham was a Tottenham junior. But you are right. No team really focuses on youth. With few exceptions like Kane currently very few players come through the ranks of a top tier clubs youth system.

I thought Kane came through the Tottenham youth system?

StannyCFCJET
25-11-2019, 10:30 AM

Kane the Arsenal fan?

Skirt Boy
25-11-2019, 10:54 AM
I thought Kane came through the Tottenham youth system?

That's what I said....

Frodo
25-11-2019, 10:57 AM
Kane the Arsenal fan?

Wasn't a fan, he was in the junior set up when he was very young. Hence the support of the senior team. But he has spent the majority of his life at Spurs.

They get to claim him as one of their own, no matter what happens. No Arsenal supporter would want to try to claim him as one of ours.

Frodo
25-11-2019, 10:59 AM
That's what I said....

Haha. Didn't want to make it too childish or direct, but I'm pretty proud of my little dig there.

Macca
25-11-2019, 11:02 AM
Haha. Didn't want to make it too childish or direct, but I'm pretty proud of my little dig there.

I appreciated it haha.

MFKS
26-11-2019, 12:38 PM

Beckham was at Tottenham only for practical reasons in that his family lived in that area

He was a mad Man U fan as a kid and is pretty open on that

It wasn't until he got older that moving to Manchester became practical for him to join Man U

Skirt Boy
27-11-2019, 04:49 PM
This Mourinho bloke seems alright.

MFKS
27-11-2019, 05:40 PM
This Mourinho bloke seems alright.

He has beaten who exactly so far??

Both games I would expect Spuds to win even if they had Gypo Arnold as manager

plague
27-11-2019, 06:21 PM
He has beaten who exactly so far??

You.

Skirt Boy
01-12-2019, 08:18 AM
Jose........................

Skirt Boy
12-12-2019, 09:56 AM
Jose out

Frodo
12-12-2019, 10:23 AM
Jose out

Quality post right here.

Bremsstrahlung
12-12-2019, 10:52 AM
Just got back from this friendly.
Brought back memories of watching coutinho for Liverpool.
Dribbles past players everywhere, gives ball away recklessly, cuts in onto right and skies a ball, draws 393939 fouls, cuts inside and scores as everybody starts hoping he gets subbed.

Nice stadium!

Frodo
23-12-2019, 07:38 AM
Tough morning all round.
- Loss to local rivals.
- Son red carded for a silly kick out.
- Racist fans making monkey gestures at Rudiger and having to sound a racism warning over the loud speaker during the game.

Don't worry, Arsenal aren't having fun right now either. But this was definitely a bad game for your guys.

Mou out still??

MFKS
23-12-2019, 08:44 AM
High time he got s red card

Probably get this one over turned again too

Frodo
23-12-2019, 08:51 AM
High time he got s red card

Probably get this one over turned again too

That or Kane will claim it.

Skirt Boy
23-12-2019, 02:06 PM
Tough morning all round.
- Loss to local rivals.
- Son red carded for a silly kick out.
- Racist fans making monkey gestures at Rudiger and having to sound a racism warning over the loud speaker during the game.

Don't worry, Arsenal aren't having fun right now either. But this was definitely a bad game for your guys.

Mou out still??

Chelsea should have won 4-0. A few penalties were not called.

Def a yellow not sure about the red tbh.

Tottenham should play behind a closed stadium, no tv coverage next home game if it's proven there was racist chants.

StannyCFCJET
23-12-2019, 02:26 PM
The real Jose reeled his head after the game. Blaming Rudiger for the Son red and saying we only won because we played Contes system which if he used his brain only like 5 of our players used that system. I'll always be grateful but all he is is bitter and grumpy these days. Past it at the top level

Frodo
23-12-2019, 03:07 PM
The real Jose reeled his head after the game. Blaming Rudiger for the Son red and saying we only won because we played Contes system which if he used his brain only like 5 of our players used that system. I'll always be grateful but all he is is bitter and grumpy these days. Past it at the top level

Lol, he is 100% the same as the days when he was your greatest manager of all time. He just doesn't have the same unlimited funds now.

StannyCFCJET
23-12-2019, 04:14 PM
Lol, he is 100% the same as the days when he was your greatest manager of all time. He just doesn't have the same unlimited funds now.

Nah pre Madrid he was a completely different man

Frodo
23-12-2019, 04:29 PM
Nah pre Madrid he was a completely different man

He's exactly the same. You just have rose tinted glasses on.

StannyCFCJET
23-12-2019, 04:35 PM
He's exactly the same. You just have rose tinted glasses on.

Nope ask any Porto and Inter fans as well. Jose pre Madrid was class. His spell at Madrid destroyed him

Frodo
23-12-2019, 04:57 PM
Before the media, Mourinho was arrogant, even surly, as Porto progressed.

This is a quote from the year they won the UCL. He had plenty of run ins with reporters even back then.

At Inter he had Zlatan and they both were arrogant as shit to anyone and everyone.

At Real he just had more cameras. He was the exact same guy he is now. Arrogant and talented.

MFKS
23-12-2019, 05:12 PM

Past it at the top level??

FMD

He got Man Utd to 2nd place in the EPL 2 to 3 years ago

Judging by the state of them that is actually his greatest achievement to date

idontwannaplaywithhowey
24-12-2019, 12:37 PM
Bad day all round.
Most importantly for the racists chants. No defending or excusing it. Just ****ed.
Son red card- petulant and silly. Mou's views on Rudiger making an absolute meal of it are true, his views that this means Son shouldn't have been sent are not. That we have sought to have it overturned is a bit embarrassing.
Chelsea far superior and deserved the win. Highly likely its a different game if Gazzaniga doesn't Mr Miyagi someone in stoppage time, but the end result would pprobably have been the same.

And Stanny you are right, the real Mourinho did 'reel his head' after the game, and its the same head he has always had. He attempted to deflect from a poor performance, which is what he (and just about every manager) have done for their entire career. Im not particularly enamoured that he is at Spurs, but to say that this is a sign of him being grumpy and past it, as opposed to the technique he has used forever, is a bit of a stretch.

StannyCFCJET
24-12-2019, 01:05 PM
Bad day all round.
Most importantly for the racists chants. No defending or excusing it. Just ****ed.
Son red card- petulant and silly. Mou's views on Rudiger making an absolute meal of it are true, his views that this means Son shouldn't have been sent are not. That we have sought to have it overturned is a bit embarrassing.
Chelsea far superior and deserved the win. Highly likely its a different game if Gazzaniga doesn't Mr Miyagi someone in stoppage time, but the end result would pprobably have been the same.

And Stanny you are right, the real Mourinho did 'reel his head' after the game, and its the same head he has always had. He attempted to deflect from a poor performance, which is what he (and just about every manager) have done for their entire career. Im not particularly enamoured that he is at Spurs, but to say that this is a sign of him being grumpy and past it, as opposed to the technique he has used forever, is a bit of a stretch.

Nah and I'll always stand by this. Pre Madrid is a different Jose. Having the Madrid drssong room turn on him and having players or staff leak tactics to the press ruined him

Frodo
06-02-2020, 10:26 AM
That was one of the worst dives I've seen all season. Son is such a grub, Jose will absolutely love coaching him.

Skirt Boy
06-02-2020, 12:26 PM
That was one of the worst dives I've seen all season. Son is such a grub, Jose will absolutely love coaching him.

What are you talking about?

Clearly a straight red. Blight on the game such behaviour.

Aegon
07-02-2020, 11:19 AM

Contact on a player who passed him with the ball - clear pen.

Frodo
07-02-2020, 11:35 AM
Contact on a player who passed him with the ball - clear pen.

Who are you trying to claim touched him?

The fact that Jose came out and said that Southampton should have gone through is proof that he knew Son had dove. All this will catch up with him one day, just like it did with Zaha.

Frodo
07-02-2020, 11:38 AM
Did anyone see Eriksen's quote after he went to Inter.

There's a big chance of winning a trophy here or a bigger chance than where I was of course ... The last time I won something was at Ajax so it's many years ago

Macca
07-02-2020, 12:12 PM
Did anyone see Eriksen's quote after he went to Inter.

Newly signed player talks up his new club and states historical facts about his playing career.

RE the pen, hard to say. Only the two players would know really. If there was a touch, it wasn't much of one. But it wouldn't require much to send you over the way he was moving. I'm not sure why he would dive if he hadn't been touched though, as he'd fooled the keeper and taken the touch with his left to set up for the tap in.

Frodo
20-02-2020, 08:29 PM
Woolwich supporters. The OG Gypo c$%^&s

After that performance this morning, your boys are definitely trying to emulate the Gypo's football ethos.

Bremsstrahlung
20-02-2020, 09:03 PM
Frodo, 10th has brought you more talking points than all those years of 4th.
Having a blast this season

Frodo
20-02-2020, 09:08 PM
Frodo, 10th has brought you more talking points than all those years of 4th.
Having a blast this season

Well, I haven't had much good to say about my team this season.. so I'm just gonna bring everyone else down to our level. Infallible logic right there!

Bon
21-02-2020, 09:12 AM
Well, I haven't had much good to say about my team this season.. so I'm just gonna bring everyone else down to our level. Infallible logic right there!

Spot on, Mr Baggins..

Frodo
21-02-2020, 10:13 AM
Spot on, Mr Baggins..

I take it all back, you all just suck. We are the greatest!

Skirt Boy
21-02-2020, 01:32 PM
Is it just me or do you lot have the idea that Woolwhich supporters have an overinflated opinion of their worth?

Frodo
21-02-2020, 03:11 PM
Is it just me or do you lot have the idea that Woolwhich supporters have an overinflated opinion of their worth?

Do you think Alli has stopped sulking over being hooked by Mou yet?

Bon
21-02-2020, 03:13 PM
Do you think Alli has stopped sulking over being hooked by Mou yet?

Nope..
He will be sooking even more about his comments after.. haha

idontwannaplaywithhowey
21-02-2020, 05:47 PM
Nope..
He will be sooking even more about his comments after.. haha

I reckon Alli is a player that will react positively to that particular Mourinho strategy.
Despite public opinion the kid is pretty gritty and determined.

StannyCFCJET
21-02-2020, 06:14 PM
All is bang average Jack Grealish is twice the player

MFKS
21-02-2020, 07:45 PM

Ali is average you are right

Then you go and say something stupid like Grealish is twice the player as Ali

FMD he ain't even on par with Ali

StannyCFCJET
23-02-2020, 09:07 AM
You guys must love Marcos Alonso

StannyCFCJET
23-02-2020, 11:18 AM
Also lo celso is a ****

idontwannaplaywithhowey
23-02-2020, 06:42 PM

Correct.
Pretty sure we weren't discussing his quality (or Grealish's). It was more of discussion regarding mentality.
Appreciate the fantastic input though.

idontwannaplaywithhowey
23-02-2020, 06:43 PM
Also lo celso is a ****

Yea that was not good.
The only time we got near your lot all day and it was a horrible challenge.
Red all day.

StannyCFCJET
23-02-2020, 06:54 PM
Yea that was not good.
The only time we got near your lot all day and it was a horrible challenge.
Red all day.

You need to get rid of Jose asap if you want a long term plan to work. Jose will set you back a few years in exchange for a league cup or an FA cup. Which tbf you lot would probably accept

idontwannaplaywithhowey
24-02-2020, 10:17 AM
You need to get rid of Jose asap if you want a long term plan to work. Jose will set you back a few years in exchange for a league cup or an FA cup. Which tbf you lot would probably accept

Levy would.
Majority of fans won't. Getting Mourinho was Levy's ' trying to be a big club move' which is obviously not a good one as Mourinho is a fading (or, on recent evidence faded) force.
His philosophy doesn't fit Spurs and at best it's an uneasy relationship, at worst it's an incredibly damaging one.

The Ghost
24-02-2020, 11:46 AM
I am struggling to see how goals are going to come from in the next few weeks. Pretty little passing movements only to get you so far. watching the game live it looked like boys against men for the most part.

StannyCFCJET
24-02-2020, 11:47 AM
Majority of fans won't accept going backwards in exchange for a trophy? You sure about that? You don't exactly win trophies often if at all

idontwannaplaywithhowey
24-02-2020, 03:53 PM
Majority of fans won't accept going backwards in exchange for a trophy? You sure about that? You don't exactly win trophies often if at all

We've got the 2008 League Cup and associated DVD mate, don't need any more.

MFKS
24-02-2020, 06:48 PM
We've got the 2008 League Cup and associated DVD mate, don't need any more.

Who did you beat that day??

Some run of the mill London side wasn't it??

Skirt Boy
24-02-2020, 09:28 PM
Who did you beat that day??

Some run of the mill London side wasn't it??

Yeah. Also defeated some blow ins from South London in the semi

Bon
05-03-2020, 11:38 AM
Whats going on at your club, SB?
First you lose to Norwich, then Dier runs in to the stands to allegedly fight one of his own fans??

Skirt Boy
05-03-2020, 11:50 AM
Whats going on at your club, SB?
First you lose to Norwich, then Dier runs in to the stands to allegedly fight one of his own fans??

Don't you start. I copped it from Michael Bridges on Sunday. The exact same bloody question.

Bon
05-03-2020, 12:33 PM
Don't you start. I copped it from Michael Bridges on Sunday. The exact same bloody question.

I'm not quite sure how Bridges could ask you those questions on Sunday, when they occurred just this morning? :gent:

Frodo
05-03-2020, 02:15 PM
First bit of fight I've seen from your mob since Mou arrived. Dier is just so thick he actually thought that was the other team.

MFKS
05-03-2020, 05:19 PM
To be fair to spuds

No Kane
No Song
No Erikkson

Spuds are pretty unarmed at the moment personnel wise

goaliepersempre
05-03-2020, 06:40 PM
To be fair to spuds

No Kane
No Song
No Erikkson

Spuds are pretty unarmed at the moment personnel wise

But the self proclaimed big club should be able to survive despite the absences......

StannyCFCJET
05-03-2020, 07:52 PM
Wasn't it one of his family members getting attacked in the stand

Skirt Boy
05-03-2020, 11:48 PM
I'm not quite sure how Bridges could ask you those questions on Sunday, when they occurred just this morning? :gent:

The Jaffas were having preseason drinks at the bowlo I play at. Thought I'd say hello................I did have a lot of respect for the man. Not now. Blokes just as bad as you cunce. :D

idontwannaplaywithhowey
06-03-2020, 01:15 PM
Wasn't it one of his family members getting attacked in the stand

Not physically, but some pretty rotten statements re: Dier's brother apparently.
Good on him,I say( Dier, not the dickhead in the stands)

Frodo
03-07-2020, 07:48 AM
Lmao. As if you'd lose to Sheffield after the restart? Even we'd never do that.

But cheer up SB, could be worse... You could be an away supporter watching the City game?!!

Also, before anyone gets their knickers in a knot. Liverpool are obviously very flat and the game is meaningless. Just a bit of light hearted banter.

Skirt Boy
03-07-2020, 09:47 AM
Lmao. As if you'd lose to Sheffield after the restart? Even we'd never do that.

But cheer up SB, could be worse... You could be an away supporter watching the City game?!!

Oh my god. Did you see it? If Kane had not of scored it should have been a free kick!

Frodo
03-07-2020, 12:16 PM
Oh my god. Did you see it? If Kane had not of scored it should have been a free kick!

Yeah, same thing ended happening to City too. It's a weird grey area where the ref allows advantage, it gets pulled back but either because the ref has already played an advantage or the VAR can't award a free kick or something, the game can't be brought back to that earlier point.

I did enjoy Kane having the ball in the back of the net 3 times and all 3 being ruled out for handball, offside or foul. We should do that again whenever possible.

Also, honestly how is there even a chance we will finish above you guys now? We've been so bad it's not funny and we are a point ahead of you. Mourinho must be having an absolute shocker over there. We signed David Luiz FFS, surely there was no chance of us getting another St Totteringhams day for years with that amatuer in our squad, lol.

Bremsstrahlung
06-06-2023, 07:43 PM
Very curious to see how Ange goes.
First bit of business will be driving Kane to the airport I imagine.
Souttar to Spurs.

idontwannaplaywithhowey
07-06-2023, 03:27 PM
Very curious to see how Ange goes.
First bit of business will be driving Kane to the airport I imagine.
Souttar to Spurs.

Will be very interesting.
In my opinion he is exactly what we need. Positive football but takes no shit. I feel the players will respond.
But yea, I think Harry may be off finally, hopefully to Real and not Man Utd.