14-03-2013, 10:13 PM
Taking the best for Jets options:
WSW 2-1
Victory 2-0
Gypos 1-0
Nux 1-0

furns
14-03-2013, 10:22 PM
realised I put Sydney instead of Heart to win first game. Fixed.

pudy
16-03-2013, 11:45 AM
Wanderers
Victory
Draw
Glory

Grimario
16-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Laaabbbbbiiii

Grimario
16-03-2013, 08:44 PM
Apparently it kicked off a bit at AAMI park. Yarraside left their active support area and went up to RBB. One guy wandered in and king hit someone. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RMuxoBjincQ

seldom
16-03-2013, 08:50 PM
what a low act cheapshot...hope he got smashed afterwards

q-money
16-03-2013, 09:04 PM
gotta be more to the story you'd think

bloke pinched my jacket as well

Grimario
16-03-2013, 09:11 PM
Coe trying to keep the Jets in it. Come on Victory.

MFKS
16-03-2013, 09:11 PM
No Johhnny Warren medal points for ADP tonight after missing a pen.

I knew the constant bagging I give Coe would come in handy one day

plague
16-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Aren't they all Craysons anyways? Wot they beefing for?

plague
16-03-2013, 09:26 PM

.............and Rebecca Wilson reaches for her notebook.

MFKS
16-03-2013, 09:34 PM
FFS who was marking him???

lquiquer
16-03-2013, 10:06 PM
FFS who was marking him???

Neville? Mitchell?....??

Thomas477
16-03-2013, 11:16 PM
On the Heart issue, is it perhaps time we do what England has been doing for a while now in separating the home and away fans? It would involve a heavier police/security presence along the boundary/s betweenthe home/away fans, as well as perhaps a cloth covering the seats between them. I have noticed that some clubs have been doing it (Adelaide and Sydney tonight), but if the FFA was to do this, then surely the intercut fan violence would be minimised.

Also what they need to do is to prevent away/home fans buying tickets in the wrong section. How they would do this, I don't know, but if you were to say on the T+C that any fans caught supporting the wrong team in the wrong area would be told to be quiet or be evicted? I remember the game Torres made his debut for Chelsea against Liverpool, and when Liverpool scored, a guy not too far away from where I sat in the "Chelsea Fans Zone", ie the whole stadium bar the away fans, cheered in support of Liverpool when they scored and instantly security was onto him and told him to sit down and zip it.

It's a bit extreme, but it does work for English stadiums.

furns
17-03-2013, 12:20 AM
He wasnt in that section apparently, he is in casual clothes how were the security to know he was part of the yarra casuals and was going to king hit someone?
You cant really do much about it, the home and away fans are well separated at all stadiums and if there are more than 30 or so they do tend to use the cloth to separate the away bay.

As I have posted on 442 forums, there is an alarming increase in the reports of casual crews targeting away fans this season and its starting to become an issue. People arent going to want to travel to support their teams soon if they are set upon by scarfer flogs during or after the games.

militiamon
17-03-2013, 12:47 AM
As I have posted on 442 forums, there is an alarming increase in the reports of casual crews targeting away fans this season and its starting to become an issue. People arent going to want to travel to support their teams soon if they are set upon by scarfer flogs during or after the games.

In total agreement with you furns.

Actually the whole idea of casual crews has become fxxking stupid over the last season or two. Organised fights, attacks on small groups of parties not in the 'scene', playing dress ups and then posting the pictures on facebook. Maybe I was naive before but I don't remember any of this happening a few seasons back. Now every flog and his dog wants to start up their own crew, with its own 'unique' name so they can sound well hard.

GazFish35
17-03-2013, 07:30 AM
Turton road crew were the start of the this troublesome trend.

boz-monaut
17-03-2013, 07:45 AM
yes but at least the Turton Road Crew run away at the first sign of trouble, rather than walk into a bay and take a dog shot at some poor fat bastard with his shirt off

GazFish35
17-03-2013, 07:51 AM
Seccos will have a lot to answer for I imagine.

And rather than it showing up how ineffective hatamoto/secutrity/police are it will be used as justification for increases in heavy handed security.

boz-monaut
17-03-2013, 08:16 AM
exactly

there's going to be a huge security presence on Good Friday, all itching to kick it off but ignoring the shit and abuse thrown at Tim and Furns

NewcastleForLife
17-03-2013, 08:51 AM
I think I'm right when I say this, if the scum don't win today, wanderers have the premiership wrapped up. Also 10 wins in a row is an australian football record.

q-money
17-03-2013, 09:29 AM
set upon by scarfer flogs during or after the games.

jeez furns get your strayan ultra parlance correct, a scarfer flog is someone who isn't in da scene, i.e your regular steveo supporter with his two scarves, jets hat with the peak in the shape of a jet etc, not your mirko ozhoolovic and the like

Mitchy
17-03-2013, 09:37 AM
Casual is the way to go!
Needs more of it

The guy was getting revenge after he got done At western sydney when the RBB stormed the away bay

terry
17-03-2013, 09:47 AM
The guy was getting revenge after he got done At western sydney when the RBB stormed the away bay

exactly, the fat kunt has done somethin similar before. getin square man no bovver

GazFish35
17-03-2013, 11:31 AM
If that's the case, sort it out away from the game.
Sick of tit for tat bullshit by dickheads that does nothing but fuel the flames that the media want to use to stop the game from growing in order to protect their investments in other codes.

There seems to a generation of fans spoiled by the aleague and have forgotten or never knew what the nsl was like, or those years when no national league existed.

boz-monaut
17-03-2013, 12:17 PM
There seems to a generation of fans spoiled by the aleague and have forgotten or never knew what the nsl was like, or those years when no national league existed.spot on

q-money
17-03-2013, 12:32 PM
i've seen more biffo in the hay-leagues than i ever saw in the NSL, you make it out like it was the wild west every week

the nsl, as i recall it, was a bunch of pissed fat white blokes (breakers, spirit, glory) getting riled by a spot of balkan spice from time to time

anglo on anglo crime must stop

GazFish35
17-03-2013, 01:02 PM
Was more referring to standard of facilities, play, coverage etc. though the perceptions of it not being safe we're alive and well.

These young bucks are spoiled rotten and have no idea how good they've got it, or what they are putting in jeopardy.

sh10
17-03-2013, 05:12 PM
mirko ozhoolovic

Brilliant lol. U have such a way with words sometimes

cheflyf
17-03-2013, 05:41 PM
Beautifull goal by our second favourite team! Marinerssss marinerssss

Thomas477
17-03-2013, 06:04 PM

:ban:

militiamon
17-03-2013, 06:11 PM
:banned2:

plague
17-03-2013, 06:14 PM
What a sad bunch some of you are.
I'd take 50 wooden spoons before I cheer for the Gypos.
Wake up to yourselves.

furns
17-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Beautifull goal by our second favourite team! Marinerssss marinerssssdude seriously

edit or be banned

furns
17-03-2013, 06:24 PM
jeez furns get your strayan ultra parlance correct, a scarfer flog is someone who isn't in da scene, i.e your regular steveo supporter with his two scarves, jets hat with the peak in the shape of a jet etc, not your mirko ozhoolovic and the likemy bad - left my Macquarie Dictionary (strayan ultra edition) somewhere.
I should have said casual wannabe ultra flog.

My2BobsWorth
17-03-2013, 06:58 PM
That ****wit just got 5 mins on NBN news, the stupid retarded cnut

plague
17-03-2013, 07:38 PM
That ****wit just got 5 mins on NBN news, the stupid retarded cnut

Who? Deans?

scozzygt
17-03-2013, 07:49 PM

Pick one of tha following options, you fuxking wank stain.

Hospitalised,
Lifetime disfigurement,
Very painful death.

:sigh:

GazFish35
17-03-2013, 08:04 PM

Hospitalised,
Lifetime disfigurement,
Very painful death.

Ease up.
Clearly they've punished themselves.
Jets as number one team, ccm as number two, surely that's punishment enough.

boz-monaut
17-03-2013, 08:05 PM

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/513/007/3ea.gif

hawk
17-03-2013, 08:34 PM
wello wellin

militiamon
17-03-2013, 08:52 PM
Results of the rest of this round have nearly been perfect.

pistolpete
17-03-2013, 08:55 PM
Just needed Sydney to lose. Wanderers should take care of them next week. We will find a way to **** it up like we always do

ToddG NBUnited
17-03-2013, 09:10 PM
$25 on a jets best case multi. all double chance win/draw.

Jets win/draw
Western Sydney win/draw
Victory win/draw
Wellington win/draw.

couln't bring myself to include the gypos. managed to get $232 back plus $85 back for bridgey to score. happy with that.

cheflyf
17-03-2013, 09:20 PM

Hospitalised,
Lifetime disfigurement,
Very painful death.

Or
Giggle like a little school gurl

militiamon
17-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Last game against Wanderers is a must-win for us obviously. Assuming that we do win that, then I think we can already say that Heart and Perth are effectively out of the running:

Heart will fall short of us even if they win their next 2.
Perth will be ahead of us on GD if they win their next 2, but I can't see them beating Victory at AAMI.

That only leaves Sydney and Roar, and we only have to beat one of them to make the top 6. If you look at the schedule:

Round 26
Sydney FC vs WSW
Roar vs Heart

Round 27
Roar vs Sydney FC

The only way both teams can beat us is if:

Round 26
SFC defeat WSW
Roar defeat Heart

Round 27
Roar defeat SFC

If I've worked this out right, ANY other result in these matches and we're through. Not bad.

lquiquer
17-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Last game against Wanderers is a must-win for us obviously. Assuming that we do win that, then I think we can already say that Heart and Perth are effectively out of the running:

Perth will be ahead of us on GD if they win their next 2, but I can't see them beating Victory at AAMI.

That only leaves Sydney and Roar, and we only have to beat one of them to make the top 6. If you look at the schedule:

Round 26
Sydney FC vs WSW
Roar vs Heart

Round 27
Roar vs Sydney FC

Round 26
SFC defeat WSW
Roar defeat Heart

Round 27
Roar defeat SFC

If I've worked this out right, ANY other result in these matches and we're through. Not bad.

we beat WSW, we r in

lquiquer
17-03-2013, 09:28 PM
then Adelaide away, we can win that.... then it's all difficult / possible

lquiquer
17-03-2013, 09:41 PM
If still in the race, which I think we will, we need 25/ 30 K at Hunter stadium against WSW . A Red / Blue / Gold cardboard under every seats is a must......the club and squadron to work on that.... Timmy V.. What do u think?

GazFish35
17-03-2013, 10:09 PM
We could still come last.

bjquick
17-03-2013, 10:53 PM

Wellington are 4 points behind and have already played their game with us as GVE has pointed out on the odd occasion.

Porett
17-03-2013, 10:54 PM

Wellington can't beat us

Porett
17-03-2013, 11:07 PM

Round 26
Sydney FC vs WSW
Roar vs Heart

Round 27
Roar vs Sydney FC

Round 26
SFC defeat WSW
Roar defeat Heart

Round 27
Roar defeat SFC

Sydney are ahead of us now. If we lose to WSW then they only need to not lose by no more than 4 goals than we conceed over their last two rounds.

2 Draws will see Brisbane in if we lose against WSW. So Brisbane with 2 draws would see both Sydney and Brisbane in at our expense if we fail to beat WSW.

If Brisbane lose to MH and we lose to WSW then Brisbane beat Sydney by less than 4 goals + our goal difference then both Sydney and Brisbane go through.

Heart can get past us with a win and a draw against Brisbane + Gypsies.

All of the above assume we lose against WSW.

militiamon
17-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Yep, so in summation, if we beat Western Sydney then we are probably going to finish in the top 6.

q-money
17-03-2013, 11:24 PM
would be good if WS wrap up the little cup first

if it actually matters i refuse to watch it

Porett
17-03-2013, 11:27 PM
we beat WSW, we r in

Not exactly. Brisbane win their last 2, Sydney beat WSW then we will most likely be out.

seldom
17-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Ordinary year but I think we'll finish 6th

plague
17-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Sydney are ahead of us now. If we lose to WSW then they only need to not lose by no more than 4 goals than we conceed over their last two rounds.

2 Draws will see Brisbane in if we lose against WSW. So Brisbane with 2 draws would see both Sydney and Brisbane in at our expense if we fail to beat WSW.

If Brisbane lose to MH and we lose to WSW then Brisbane beat Sydney by less than 4 goals + our goal difference then both Sydney and Brisbane go through.

Heart can get past us with a win and a draw against Brisbane + Gypsies.

All of the above assume we lose against WSW.

Jesus Christ, have a go at us.
We are like the bloke standing there at the club, knowing that the ugly lights are about to come on any second. We are a drunken stumbling mess and absolutely no chance of pulling anything of any quality.
Yet we wait, and we wait.
We wait in the vain hope that something equally as desperate will catch our eye and we can take it home no matter how fat, ugly or disease ridden it might be.
Just so we can tell the boys we got one away.

****ng sad really innit.

belchardo
18-03-2013, 08:37 AM
Jesus Christ, have a go at us.
We are like the bloke standing there at the club, knowing that the ugly lights are about to come on any second. We are a drunken stumbling mess and absolutely no chance of pulling anything of any quality.
Yet we wait, and we wait.
We wait in the vain hope that something equally as desperate will catch our eye and we can take it home no matter how fat, ugly or disease ridden it might be.
Just so we can tell the boys we got one away.

****ng sad really innit.

post of the decade.

hawk
18-03-2013, 10:44 AM
If still in the race, which I think we will, we need 25/ 30 K at Hunter stadium against WSW . A Red / Blue / Gold cardboard under every seats is a must......the club and squadron to work on that.... Timmy V.. What do u think?

we should get cardboard cutout onto that. where is he these days?

My2BobsWorth
19-03-2013, 05:14 PM
Deja vu, same as last year. GVE deserves to be where he is, but the team and supporters don't. We will just miss but even if we scrape in, WTF.

23-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Here's hope MBV & Roar + Syd & WSW have at least a draw or WSW & MBV win and we get a nice win against WSW to break their unbeaten run next week otherwise its curtains for our season.