PDA

View Full Version : Player Request Thread

JCBT
26-03-2013, 02:05 PM
[mod edit - all requests for players or individual's requests for teams go in this thread - all new threads along those lines will be deleted]

I'm looking for a U/15's player to play "A" Grade. Prefer the player to be a back or midfielder but will trial any player interested. Senior Licenced coach.

If anybody knows of a player can you please pm me and I'll pass on my details.

ace22
26-03-2013, 08:30 PM
looking for a team between id.1's and i.d 3's to play for.

I know its late. Anybody still with vacances let me know via p.m on here. There could be 2 of us.

thanks

pv4
26-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Belmont going that great?

Westlakes are basically full. toronto id3s were looking for some extra numbers a few weeks ago. morisset were after a few at some stage too.

ace22
26-03-2013, 08:46 PM
coach and managers are amazing great blokes putting in great effort. the players just arent showing up.

the only benefit i can see staying there is i might get 3 games per week for my rego fee. lol

newie4eva
26-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Hi
Anyone know of someone interested in playing keeper in the u14 C grade comp please let me know.

Team coach is fully qualified with Senior Licence and club has a qualified Keeper coach.

Team coach has no child in the group so everyone is treated equal.

PM me and I will supply details.

Cheers

Mr_Magoo
27-03-2013, 06:53 AM
Swansea phone numbers on web site

sharky21
27-03-2013, 01:30 PM
Hi all
Tenambit Sharks ZL2 still currently have a few spots available for the upcoming season. Ee are after anyone who has ambitions of playing first grade this year on field or in goals. Pm me and il give all the details u will need to know or want to know. Cheers

CollieDog
27-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Merewether in ZL2 are looking for an additional GK. Training twice a week at the moment but when the comp starts we only train once a week on Thursday night. Good committee and group of players. Drinking at the Beaches after games. PM if you are interested.

ace22
27-03-2013, 04:57 PM
can anyone answer this question. if ive registered online but not payed a cent am i screwed.

to change teams am i going to have to pay double rego?

boz-monaut
27-03-2013, 05:56 PM
no but you will have to get your old club to de-register you - they'll need to fill out this form - http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/site/_content/document/00000088-source.pdf

you may have to pay a deregistration fee to your old club though

ace22
28-03-2013, 11:42 PM
thanks for the info.. can my new club just call them and sort it out?

or can i just call the association or something.

namwob99
28-03-2013, 11:45 PM
Man up and do it yourself!!

ace22
29-03-2013, 03:53 AM
if anyones still looking for a club inbox me your area. I had 12 clubs contact me via private message about what they were currently after. So I'm sure ill be able to lead you to a team.

Lamps
05-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Women's All Age Team Needs Players

Hi everyone I help run a women's all age team at valentine fc. The team is in need of some extra players so if you know anyone that is interested please conatct me through this forum.

Need to get this happening ASAP so that we can get players registered for round 1.

Thanks

ace22
09-04-2013, 07:10 AM
still need a few players for swansea premier league. If you've left it late but want to play in the zone premier league pm me for details.

demon
09-04-2013, 09:23 AM
thanks for the info.. can my new club just call them and sort it out?

or can i just call the association or something.

You first club has seven days to complete a request to deregister after which the Association responsible for that club will process it for you. I am not a club registrar this season but you have been able to initiate the deregistration from your my football club profile in previous years. Generally a phone call or email to any club and they will process them though without any arguements.

With the FFA view that your an amatuer player no club can with hold a deregistration for any reason. A fee can be asked for if you have been given club gear or something but there is still the seven day limit.

ace22
09-04-2013, 09:30 AM
You first club has seven days to complete a request to deregister after which the Association responsible for that club will process it for you. I am not a club registrar this season but you have been able to initiate the deregistration from your my football club profile in previous years. Generally a phone call or email to any club and they will process them though without any arguements.

With the FFA view that your an amatuer player no club can with hold a deregistration for any reason. A fee can be asked for if you have been given club gear or something but there is still the seven day limit.

all good mate. sorted it within days. was no issues at all

late_to_the_game
22-04-2013, 12:53 PM
Merewether United FC - we are looking for a keeper for our WPL U18 team, the previous keeper has moved up to cover the main WPL team.
Contact club secretary through links on our web site.
www.mufc.asn.au

Supersub
04-05-2013, 01:22 PM
Any one know if it's too late to swap clubs etc and what ruling is playing 23s at westy at looking at changing rotation policy out there becoming very frustrating

ace22
04-05-2013, 03:51 PM
still can swap got to pay full rego at new club though

Premy
04-05-2013, 04:42 PM
From my understanding you only have to pay rego to FFA, NNSW, Maq/New/HPS once if you move clubs you only have to pay what the clubs put onto of the rego. I'm not 100% on the breakdown of it but I think the joint federations take $180 the rest goes to your club so say rego is $300 at a new club you go to you should only pay $120 roughly

Supersub
04-05-2013, 05:20 PM
Thanks for clearing that up if any one here's of clubs lookinFor defenders/ defensive mid chuck a post up lol :)

08-05-2013, 04:39 PM
Got a 15yr old who as part of his rehab schedule is looking to train a couple of extra days a week, He currently trains Tue and Thu evenings and ideally a session Mon or Wed or both would be great. Naturally being registered he is insured. Live in the Lake Macq area.

Any tips much appreciated.

ForeverRed
08-05-2013, 05:04 PM
I pm you

JCBT
08-05-2013, 07:26 PM
[mod edit - all requests for players or individual's requests for teams go in this thread - all new threads along those lines will be deleted]

I'm looking for a U/15's player to play "A" Grade. Prefer the player to be a back or midfielder but will trial any player interested. Senior Licenced coach.

If anybody knows of a player can you please pm me and I'll pass on my details.

Still require a player if anybody is interested in trialling please PM me.

ace22
10-06-2013, 11:50 AM
one of my mates wants to no what the cut of date for club changes is ? has it past?

ForeverRed
10-06-2013, 12:18 PM
one of my mates wants to no what the cut of date for club changes is ? has it past?
End of June

Captain_Carl
19-11-2021, 08:24 AM
Please remember this thread is still available if you are looking for players.