PDA

View Full Version : Ref's - Round 1

KSSFC
12-04-2013, 10:43 AM
The below information was sent in an email this morning from Newcastle Football.

It has been notified to me that Refs will be limited this weekend.

# Premier Division has been appointed 2 Refs per fixture.

# There is no Refs appointed to League 1, 2, & 3.
It would advisable to prepare for this ahead of match day.

Anyone know what's happened for the shortfall of ref's for Round 1?

Disinterested Bystander
12-04-2013, 11:01 AM
The below information was sent in an email this morning from Newcastle Football.

It has been notified to me that Refs will be limited this weekend.

# Premier Division has been appointed 2 Refs per fixture.

# There is no Refs appointed to League 1, 2, & 3.
It would advisable to prepare for this ahead of match day.

Anyone know what's happened for the shortfall of ref's for Round 1?

From http://www.newcastlefootball.net/forum/showthread.php?391-2013-Zone-League-3-Thread&p=34309&viewfull=1#post34309

About 90 members of which about 50 are non active,assessors,life members etc.Several either on A League,in Canberra or only available one day.We have to supply three referees to each NBN and NEWFM game which does not leave many for other games.Then a minimum of 2 per ZPL ground which means that they are also going to have to supply another official for their games.Should improve in the next few weeks when we have more available and the junior branches become available.I am not sure if any of the junior branch referees are available this weekend so it may not be as bad as i first thought.but dont get your hopes up.

shark attack
12-04-2013, 11:10 AM
hi guys if anyone is interested im not an offical ref but i will be doing something about it soon hopefully , if anyone wants a neutral ref for there games on sunday i will be quite happy to come out ref your games. cant do saturday as we play on saturday. i have reffed at may games in the past form zpl down to zpl3 , most the time i usally get a good comment back after the games.

Youaskedforit
12-04-2013, 11:52 AM
hi guys if anyone is interested im not an offical ref but i will be doing something about it soon hopefully , if anyone wants a neutral ref for there games on sunday i will be quite happy to come out ref your games. cant do saturday as we play on saturday. i have reffed at may games in the past form zpl down to zpl3 , most the time i usally get a good comment back after the games.

Welcome at Finnan on sunday for T/A v Mayfield ZL3 reserves 1.15 Firsts 3pm ?

shark attack
12-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Welcome at Finnan on sunday for T/A v Mayfield ZL3 reserves 1.15 Firsts 3pm ?

no worries champ , i can be there around 12.45 on sunday.

Youaskedforit
12-04-2013, 12:19 PM
no worries champ , i can be there around 12.45 on sunday.

Done deal

Captain_Carl
19-11-2021, 09:20 AM
It is great to see NNSWF investing more into ref education and starting an academy.