PDA

View Full Version : The Squadron Thread

furns
26-09-2013, 11:16 AM
Post here to contact, provide feedback and read articles from The Squadron committee

First article up on front page

http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2013/09/squadron-announcement/

The Squadron Football Supporters Club Inc held their Annual General Meeting on Sunday 22/09/13 to elect new committee members and discuss ideas for the season ahead and beyond.
First and foremost, we would like to acknowledge the work of all past committees and members without which we would not even be in the position of being able to grow an existing supporters club as opposed to having to start again from scratch.

Feedback from the Active Support Forum suggested that The Squadron has some work to do to refresh its image and involve a larger proportion of Jets supporters in the organisation on a more consistent basis.
To this end, the following members were elected to the Squadron FSC Committee for the 2013/2014 season:
President: Grant “furns” Furner
Vice President: Michael “au revoir” Gibbons
Secretary: Toby “blackmac” Mills
Treasurer: Michael “bodynovo” Body
Public Officer: Pete “militiamon” Cooper
General Committee Members: Darren “hawk” Howell, Samuel “stretch” Cooper, Todd “NBUnted” Giles and Brendan “Waspy” Wass
We thank everyone who did turn up and get involved, the discussions were wide ranging and a number of intiatives and ideas will be implemented over the coming season.

Tennis Club: The “Tenzo” has undergone something of an upgrade in the offseason and now has a Chinese Restaurant, lounges along the main bar windows AND Foxtel. We will be actively promoting for all Jets supporters to join us at the Tenzo for pregame at home fixtures and now also to watch away fixtures as well.
The Tenzo is quite keen for all Jets supporters to become involved so we invite supporters of all ages to come along. Under 18′s are now allowed inside, however they are prohibited from approaching the bar and poker machine areas and must be accompanied by someone over the age of 25.
We will be congregating in the back area of the club (the dance floor in front of the stage) to get some songs and chants happening pregame, as well as for general supporters to meet and have a chat with existing Squadron members to better get an understanding of active support.

Memberships: We are opening up memberships in The Squadron for anyone who is interested to apply and help grow active support or even if you just want to contribute monetarily to the tifo displays The Squadron designs, manufactures and deploys.
The membership fee this season will be $10 and will be valid until 30th June 2014. Membership fees will go towards tifo production costs (large scale displays, flags and poles, banners, drums and megaphones, etc) and also newcastlefootball.net running costs (domain name, site hosting fees, upgrades, etc).

Your Squadron membership will include a membership for the Tennis Club as well as entitle you to a discount on Squadron supporter merch over the season (for example the supporters scarves). A separate Tennis Club membership and card will be issued and is for over 18′s only.

We anticipate the memberships being available from round 4 (Mariners) during pregame at the Tenzo.

We are also lobbying the Jets on behalf of the active supporters on a number of ideas and issues, we will advise the outcomes of these in due course. These include, but are not limited to, organisation of away support buses to games in NSW, promoting ALL supporters being able to bring in their own banners and flags and for the creation of a Jets Supporters Committee to help bridge the divide and engage the club with all supporters (not just active).

The Squadron has been responsible for two of the biggest tifo displays in the Hyundai A-League – the giant gold pullover at the 2008 Grand Final and the NEWCASTLE drop down display against Melbourne Victory in 2011. The Squadron has also manufactured and deployed a large number of smaller tifo displays and on a continual basis punches well above its weight in comparison to other active support groups in the A-League with larger populations to draw from. This does not happen without a group of committed individuals creating them, and more people are always needed and welcome. Come along to the Tenzo pregames and have a chat to Squadron members.
There will also be an announcement in the coming weeks regarding an Open Tifo Day where any supporters can come along with a design for a two stick standard, banner or flag and we will help you make your design into reality for you to bring along to future Jets games. We will provide the materials, paint, etc for this to occur so all it will cost you is your time and effort.

We hope that people will come along and get involved, either to the Tenzo pregames, bay 1 or 2, the tifo days or all of them. Without more people putting their hands up to help out, join in and take part, we cannot grow and move on to bigger and better projects and ideas. Feel free to also jump on the forums at www.newcastlefootball.net and take part in discussions online. It is not just limited to active supporters, and it has a thriving local football community.

Posted on behalf of The Squadron (Football Supporters Club Inc) Committee

Grimario
26-09-2013, 11:34 AM
:wub:

hausmann
26-09-2013, 12:22 PM
:cool:

Good work. I'll sign up for another membership on the basis of that post alone.

When you put it like that the whole package of what you are trying to achieve this year sounds great.

Grimario
26-09-2013, 12:26 PM
I'll sign up and might even head to the tenzo for some away games. Would be nice to meet some of the faces behind the names from here. Think pv4 is the only one I have met and that was all because of DISC GOLF which is awesome and you should all try.

:deadhorse:

MFKS
26-09-2013, 01:37 PM
I have asked before on this subject and you said you were looking into.

Money donations to the cause??

Has this been organised yet and if so how would one make a contribution??

GazFish35
26-09-2013, 01:57 PM
I have asked before on this subject and you said you were looking into.

Money donations to the cause??

Has this been organised yet and if so how would one make a contribution??

Buy a jetstream for $50 ;)

russjaybee
26-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Membership + away games viewing sounds good.

goaliepersempre
26-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Yup would like to donate too... Can't be active or be around due to 16000kms away. Just need a good stream for games lol

Forza Newy

hawk
27-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Yup would like to donate too... Can't be active or be around due to 16000kms away. Just need a good stream for games lol
Forza Newy
Being a member makes you active regardless of where you are :)

furns
14-11-2013, 12:14 AM
Just to reiterate what we posted on the Squadron FB page after the weekend

We are sure this goes without saying, but we will say it anyway.
ANYONE who goes to the football with weapons or violent intent deserves everything they get from the authorities and are not football supporters.
The actions of a few will bring the attentions of the FFA, police and media onto the majority who only want to go to the football and support their team.
We currently have a productive and collaborative relationship with the club, security and police in Newcastle and all this will be thrown into jeopardy if one or two people cant recognise the line between passion and stupidity.
People should be able to go to a pub and a football match without being threatened with physical injury.

We mightnt like other clubs and their supporters, but at the end of the day everyone deserves to come home from a game safely and without injury.

Passion is expected, violence of any kind is unacceptable.

Regards, The Squadron FSC Inc

q-money
14-11-2013, 10:37 AM
another thing sydney did first, stabbing blokes

boz-monaut
14-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Sydney don't get mad, they get stabby

parksey
14-11-2013, 11:47 AM
What happened here?

joel31
17-11-2013, 08:41 PM
why did you move from bay 2?

Grimario
17-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Well done lads (and I assume ladies)... you were great tonight in the corner.

hawk
17-11-2013, 09:00 PM
why did you move from bay 2?
smaller numbers, better view. probs could've tried the hill today

northern_swan
17-11-2013, 10:09 PM
The irony of ostracising a group then invading their new turf...

militiamon
17-11-2013, 10:41 PM
Please let that be a serious post, lol

furns
17-11-2013, 11:25 PM
The irony of ostracising a group then invading their new turf...come one mate, we saw you at halftime and explained it was a one off and we didnt see you guys before kickoff so we moved.

Lets not make mountains out of molehills please.

pv4
18-11-2013, 07:25 AM
The irony of ostracising a group then invading their new turf...

Was that the "group" who had two blokes holding up a sign I saw on FS? E&C confederates flag with a blue/red clown on it or something?

Premy
18-11-2013, 09:32 AM
Was that the "group" who had two blokes holding up a sign I saw on FS? E&C confederates flag with a blue/red clown on it or something?

No the people you are thinking of here are just a couple of lunatics

q-money
18-11-2013, 03:50 PM
are the lunatics affiliated with the largs boyz

BodyNovo
18-11-2013, 03:53 PM
negative

GazFish35
18-11-2013, 03:58 PM
have always thought the lunatics where a breakaway group from the fanataics..... there was falling out at the tennis and the lunatics went to the squash instead.

q-money
18-11-2013, 04:11 PM
largs boyz are the deadliest group on the terrace, have a skull banner and all (y)

Premy
18-11-2013, 05:29 PM
have always thought the lunatics where a breakaway group from the fanataics..... there was falling out at the tennis and the lunatics went to the squash instead.

Only half correct it wasn't the squash it was the badminton

Premy
18-11-2013, 05:32 PM
are the lunatics affiliated with the largs boyz

Hamma can confirm the Lunatics are affiliated with the Lunatics

Hamma12
18-11-2013, 06:14 PM
Hamma can confirm the Lunatics are affiliated with the Lunatics
No comment. Who are you ?

furns
18-11-2013, 06:22 PM
Ham-dog
Asking the big questions ;-)

GazFish35
18-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Hamma!

Premy is you, but lives in the future.
He (you) comes back in time to mess with your (his) mind.

But you'll find that out one day.

sammydog
18-11-2013, 09:53 PM
For a small (large) fee and beer I could be persuaded to out the true identity of the lunatics.

But I won't.

Mitchy
18-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Don't say who you are, you'll be banned srs

Superdylan
18-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Lol all these groups ffs. Zads lads, lunatics and not to meantion the failed groups in brockies boys and TRA.

Tbh well in if they are trying to get the south hill active though, could work well with call and reponse chants.

Beeen
18-11-2013, 10:13 PM

Close, the Saltire

Superdylan
19-11-2013, 01:08 AM
Can't acess the video. Yep deffinately all for the call and response chants providing you have at least 15 or so willing to get it going from the south hill as a starter. The nuremberg chant could be a goer.

joel31
09-12-2013, 09:24 AM
For the wanderers game in the newy born, newy bred chant we should say "I'm glad I'm not a Wanderer" instead of Mariner

q-money
09-12-2013, 09:38 AM
largz boyz again showing how it's done (y)

adamm237
10-12-2013, 11:56 AM
For the wanderers game in the newy born, newy bred chant we should say "I'm glad I'm not a Wanderer" instead of Mariner

How about no

GazFish35
03-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Can I join tomorrow?
And join the tenz?

hawk
04-01-2014, 12:33 AM

yes, mariner is schit word anyway

q-money
04-01-2014, 12:44 AM
i always though the words were "gypo ****"

Blackmac79
04-01-2014, 07:46 AM
Can I join tomorrow?
And join the tenz?

Yeh gave I will bring you a form.

furns
04-01-2014, 12:10 PM
http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2014/01/2014-squadron-memberships-available-now/

Memberships are now available at our prematch venue Broadmeadow District Tennis Club. These memberships are valid 1st January 2014 to 31st December 2014 and are priced at $10. These will be available for purchase in the restaurant area of the Tennis Club from Squadron FSC Committee members.

Your Squadron FSC membership will also include a membership to the Tennis Club and will give you access to discounts on beverages as well as access to the Tennis Club during some games where membership is a requirement for entry.

Squadron FSC Membership fees will go towards tifo production costs (large scale displays, flags and poles, banners, drums and megaphones, etc), merchandise production costs (scarves/shirts/etc) and also newcastlefootball.net running costs (domain name, site hosting fees, upgrades, etc).

At this stage, a Squadron Membership is a financial way to support The Squadron FSC in the above activities, it does not give you access to the active support bays inside Hunter Stadium. A Bay 2 membership or gameday ticket is still required to access this area.

militiamon
04-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Squadron + Tenzo Membership at the same time, get on it dawgz

Premy
04-01-2014, 09:04 PM
??????????????

Bit of a bust up
??????????????

What's caused the split lads
??????????????

joel31
04-01-2014, 10:08 PM
??????????????

Bit of a bust up
??????????????

??????????????
You mean some in terrace and some in bay 2? Wondering that myself

hawk
04-01-2014, 11:00 PM
spreading the cells out. cant stay in bay 2 forever.

furns
05-01-2014, 12:02 AM
??????????????

Bit of a bust up
??????????????

??????????????no bust up - just some lads wanted to go their own way. No different that whats happened at numerous other clubs throughout the league.

militiamon
05-01-2014, 12:26 AM
http://cafethawrarevolution.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/image002.jpg

pv4
05-01-2014, 08:50 AM
A dozen blokes performing a circle jerk on the terrace is considered a split?

joel31
05-01-2014, 09:03 AM
A dozen blokes performing a circle jerk on the terrace is considered a split?
It is the size of the Mariners active support

Premy
05-01-2014, 09:26 AM
Truth be told the Mariners active support is probably bigger than what the squadron had last night.

WolfMan
05-01-2014, 09:31 AM
Truth be told the Mariners active support is probably bigger than what the squadron had last night.

And their orchestra is in the same bay...

sammydog
05-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Who was the drummer in bay 4 playing the drum solos?

Blackmac79
05-01-2014, 10:33 AM
Non-Squadron affiliated.

Is however a Squadron sympathiser. Take that as you will.

So much hate these days.

Premy
08-01-2014, 08:01 PM
http://www.beachballs.com/10-inch-red-white-and-blue-beach-balls-inflated-diameter-8in-21cm.asp
anyone want to spilt cost for 100 of these bad boys for the cost away game???

Blackmac79
08-01-2014, 08:02 PM
only 100?

Premy
08-01-2014, 08:06 PM
I'm not made of money.
but seriously it's a awesome idea the kids love them on Saturday when we had them going

Blackmac79
08-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Ah! You are the lunatics.

Forza St. Pauli!

Mitchy
08-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Flares >>> beach balls

Premy
08-01-2014, 09:36 PM
:blush:
Ah! You are the lunatics.

Forza St. Pauli!
Whose the Lunatics :grin:

joel31
08-01-2014, 10:14 PM
No beach balls please

Premy
09-01-2014, 08:13 AM
No beach balls please

Well that's like a red flag to a bull.

BodyNovo
09-01-2014, 08:16 AM
beach balls at coast away couple years back had to be one of the funnier days.

still remember that secco who ran to halfway picked the beach ball up and threw it back into the bay.

Blackmac79
09-01-2014, 10:16 AM
Second half tifo.

militiamon
09-01-2014, 10:56 AM
beach balls at coast away couple years back had to be one of the funnier days.

still remember that secco who ran to halfway picked the beach ball up and threw it back into the bay.

That was the first thing I thought of too :grin:
Legend status.

Premy
09-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Second half tifo.

Agree
Its simple you just tell everyone when handing them out a certain minutes for when to throw it, get a countdown going just before release and on release yell Multi-Ball.

The children scream
The women froth
E-Group run around like headless chickens.

Beeen
09-01-2014, 02:47 PM
E-Group patrol these forums prem dog, watch out on friday with all this intel, you might be getting a tap on the shoulder.

Premy
09-01-2014, 02:57 PM
$#!t might have to go in my monty disguise

Blackmac79
09-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Hatamoto out.

furns
11-10-2014, 10:54 AM
http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2014/10/squadron-novocastria-launches-new-logo/

http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/newlogoforfoz12.png

SQUADRON NOVOCASTRIA LAUNCHES NEW LOGO

The Squadron Football Supporters Club has over the last few seasons attempted to increase our presence within the wider community. This has included the opening of memberships, chartering supporter buses, organising home and away day activities, and liaising with the club to ensure all fans can bring items to support the team into our home ground.

The next step is to ensure that we have a recognisable logo which distinguishes our activities from that of the club, and other groups.

The design of this logo is to demonstrate our support for the club, our recognition of history, and to provide us with a simple, easily recognisable name.

Squadron – Our name. It describes us as a collective. Every individual who joins us to support the team home or away should feel welcome under this banner.

The Red and Blue vertical stripes – recognition of the team we support. They are our home colours and significantly the match the vertical stripes used on our home playing kit.

Gold Circular border – Recognition of the colours we started the A-League wearing. Recognition of our history is essential to any future developments, either within the Squadron or the Club. The Squadron continues to advocate for greater acceptance and recognition of our history.

Gold Military Star (est. 2005) – Recognition of the Squadron’s history. Our first logo. This is included to show continued respect to members of the Squadron past and present who have helped develop the group.

Novocastria – Our Region. It distinguishes us from the other Newcastle (UK), and we feel encapsulates the fan base of the Newcastle/Hunter/Lake Mac/Ports Stephens areas, and signifies our work to turn the stadium into a fortress.

We hope supporters approve of this new design, and we look forward to seeing you at a game supporting the Newcastle United Jets. We also invite you to visit the forums at newcastlefootball.net and join in the discussions around the Jets, NNSWFF competitions, A-League and Football in general.

joel31
11-10-2014, 11:16 AM
I love it

MFKS
11-10-2014, 11:51 AM
Looks good but a damn shame those stripes aren't E&C though

holmesy
11-10-2014, 12:13 PM
:)

Superdylan
12-10-2014, 06:51 AM
Not a bad logo

Well in

hawk
12-10-2014, 11:53 AM
Is ther personal ownership on this logo? If not, then yes

hawk
01-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Squadron was good v gypos. well in everyone who had a go.

furns
04-03-2015, 11:14 PM
Squadron karaoke - winner

ppl need to learn the words to Rockin all over the World, Wonderwall, Discoland, Champagne Supernova

furns
28-10-2015, 10:25 AM
Great article by Toby on front of website, have a read
http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2015/10/blog-why-i-sing/

furns
10-11-2015, 06:49 PM
Another great article, this time by Bodi, we need your numbers this saturday
http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2015/11/blog-time-to-change-the-trend/

hawk
10-11-2015, 09:40 PM
ay? you bastards should know better, the gypos havent even beaten us, someone write up the real deal.

Hope the bay is primed on Sat :rof:

Superdylan
11-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Hope all the bay knows all the anti coast songs & not just the easy "we hate coast scum" chant.

furns
11-11-2015, 11:17 PM
the younger ones probably wont SD

Merlot
12-11-2015, 02:25 PM
Nice. Any thoughts on spreading more of the regular guys across the front of 2 sections of the bay? I wonder if you get a decent spread of people leading the front of two sections whether more would stand behind them.....I reckon at the moment we've got quite a few that are sitting in the seats between the "active group" and the hill that just don't quite get into it because they're out on the own/not in the middle with the group. Maybe it's been tried before my time....just a thought.

furns
12-11-2015, 06:35 PM
Not really mate, I think we have mainly concentrated on getting that middle block full and co-ordinated before we moved to expanding beyond that. It has been good that the sides have been joining in the active support though

Premy
12-11-2015, 07:06 PM
Not really mate, I think we have mainly concentrated on getting that middle block full and co-ordinated before we moved to expanding beyond that. It has been good that the sides have been joining in the active support though

Just an idea, maybe when Body is on the Mega have Toby on the front edge of bay 60 to try to entice the other bay to join in and vice versa when Toby is on the Mega.

Kudos for all the hard work put in but boys, I missed the WSW game but it seems the hard work put in is attracting a few more numbers and it's great to see.

furns
12-11-2015, 07:11 PM
Just an idea, maybe when Body is on the Mega have Toby on the front edge of bay 60 to try to entice the other bay to join in and vice versa when Toby is on the Mega.

Kudos for all the hard work put in but boys, I missed the WSW game but it seems the hard work put in is attracting a few more numbers and it's great to see.Definately great effort by those two especially
What has helped hugely is having a team that supporters see have passion and pride, and the coach actually knows what he is doing.

Premy
12-11-2015, 07:12 PM
Also screw the hate you've been getting about the kiddies, haters gunna hate and Newy is full of Tall poppies.
However another idea and I'm not sure if it's happened already, but try to observe who of the "Kiddies" is influencing the other's and get them on the Mega for a chant here and there just to make them feel more welcome and involved.

Premy
12-11-2015, 07:14 PM
Definately great effort by those two especially
What has helped hugely is having a team that supporters see have passion and pride, and the coach actually knows what he is doing.

Agreed, it definitely makes it easier

militiamon
12-11-2015, 07:50 PM
Also screw the hate you've been getting about the kiddies, haters gunna hate and Newy is full of Tall poppies.
However another idea and I'm not sure if it's happened already, but try to observe who of the "Kiddies" is influencing the other's and get them on the Mega for a chant here and there just to make them feel more welcome and involved.

I've noticed that the average age is up this season. The middle section of bay 60 seems to be 14 - 16 year olds, which tbh was not too far off what it used to be (I was 15 or so when I started going in the Squadron).

Kids have been going hard for about a season now, the disappointment has been the older ones but that has improved too with the good results.

Blackmac79
12-11-2015, 10:43 PM
#thekidsarealright.

I hope I can get the bay rocking come Saturday.

GazFish35
13-11-2015, 12:32 AM

This.

BodyNovo
13-11-2015, 09:03 AM
we've since we have been in Bay 60 we have easily had 5-10 moments where a kid has been on the mega, I like it and it will continue.

WolfMan
13-11-2015, 09:56 AM
we've since we have been in Bay 60 we have easily had 5-10 moments where a kid has been on the mega, I like it and it will continue.

Remember the brother and sister team, primary school aged and giving it the big ones last season. Great stuff

BodyNovo
13-11-2015, 10:09 AM
Remember the brother and sister team, primary school aged and giving it the big ones last season. Great stuff

that was the moment that came straight to memory (y)

Mitchy
13-11-2015, 02:40 PM
The kids are alright

la bazzle
13-11-2015, 04:02 PM
we were all kids once, don't be a Newcastle jerk

q-money
13-11-2015, 04:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MlVtKLi.jpg

yeeeeeeee boiiiiiiz

Superdylan
14-11-2015, 12:17 AM
we were all kids once, don't be a Newcastle jerk

Lol nice quote La baz.

furns
17-10-2016, 10:56 PM
We thought it was time to update our twitter handle
We are now @SquadronNewy

newyboys was a little 2012 :)

q-money
17-10-2016, 10:58 PM
heresy

furns
17-10-2016, 11:00 PM
heresy
haha plus its not the sausage fest it used to be :p

pv4
18-10-2016, 05:38 AM
Would have preferred
@newyjerks
@newyflogs
@newycirclejerks
@griff

plague
18-10-2016, 07:35 AM
was @mongs taken?

belchardo
18-10-2016, 09:43 AM
saw quite a few people turned away by the security guards. so either the message about getting the special tickets isn't getting through to some of the fans, or the message about the tickets isn't getting through to the security guards.

good noise though in the second half. call and response seemed to work reasonably well.

GazFish35
18-10-2016, 11:04 AM
whats stopping the GA folk sitting on the seats next to the fence and joining in?

Superdylan
18-10-2016, 10:56 PM
saw quite a few people turned away by the security guards. so either the message about getting the special tickets isn't getting through to some of the fans, or the message about the tickets isn't getting through to the security guards.

good noise though in the second half. call and response seemed to work reasonably well.

Not too sure on this but I've got my season pass now & fine. Might ask a few squadron guys I know if they are still having ticketing issues.

whats stopping the GA folk sitting on the seats next to the fence and joining in?

Yeah a few did to one side. Except they just started random crappy chants. People although tended to join in around on come on newcastle, jets clap.

Still think the ticketing dilemmas have caused abit of a roadblock which might take a few games to recover from.

Get a result on sunday night and then we should see a decent turnout in bay 42 for sydney fc at home. Finally a saturday game too :)

Jeterpool
21-04-2017, 09:03 AM
A saddening statement from the Squadron this morning. Thank you to all those involved in bringing us some iconic image not just for Newcastle football, but for Australian Football and Australian Sport.

But most of all - thanks for fighting for as long as you have. Without the few behind the scenes who originally established the Squadron or continued to undertake organisation of the group, active support would have perished years ago.

Football games won't be the same without the noise you generate.

While not lost to the club or the region, I wish you all every success in the new ventures of the supporters club - because let's be honest (and for those that don't know), this forum wouldn't be here without the Squadron funding it.

furns
21-04-2017, 09:26 AM
The full statement for those wondering
http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2017/04/statement-the-squadron-withdrawing-from-active-support/

And thanks Dave for the kind words. Been coming for a while, but still sad day.

Jeterpool
21-04-2017, 09:31 AM
The full statement for those wondering
http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2017/04/statement-the-squadron-withdrawing-from-active-support/

And thanks Dave for the kind words. Been coming for a while, but still sad day.

Who is Dave?

FFS Furns you've blown my cover...now Robert Dillon will know who I am.

furns
21-04-2017, 09:54 AM
Lol, and anyone who listens to the podcast........

Jeterpool
21-04-2017, 10:14 AM
Lol, and anyone who listens to the podcast........

Yeah....well there's that too.