PDA

View Full Version : UFC Connor mongo thread

q-money
29-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Here you go bon

weidman/silva 2 @ UFC168

dis gon be good, weidman's KO was ****ing sick and silva will want that belt back bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1rZAxQPzSk

q-money
07-12-2013, 05:04 PM
hunt v silva, what a ****ing war!

awesome fight

Bon
12-12-2013, 04:14 PM
hunt v silva, what a ****ing war!

awesome fight

Haven't seen it yet!! About to acquire it right now.. haha..

q-money
12-12-2013, 05:29 PM
be prepared for the most brutal 5 rounds of UFC for time

skippy
17-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Haven't seen it yet!! About to acquire it right now.. haha..

Just watched it, Wow it was all time

pistolpete
17-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Here you go bon

weidman/silva 2 @ UFC168

dis gon be good, weidman's KO was ****ing sick and silva will want that belt back bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1rZAxQPzSk

Thinking of purchasing this. Should be a great card. Rousey wants to smash tates face in and silva wants to prove round 1 was a fluke. Will make for interesting viewing

weston
17-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Thinking of purchasing this. Should be a great card. Rousey wants to smash tates face in and silva wants to prove round 1 was a fluke. Will make for interesting viewing

Me and my brother are going halves in the payment. Good excuse to hit the piss and watch some blokes (and girls) beat the shit out of eachother. Looking forward to it.

Bon
17-12-2013, 08:49 PM
Oh yeah, I can't wait!!! I want to see Weidman put him on his ass again..
Still haven't watched the last UFC yet (so no spoilers on the Hunt fight pls)..

I'm still not sure about chicks belting the shit out of each other.. Just something so wrong about women trying to knee/punch/kick each other in the tits.. hahaha.. I don't know if I should cringe or be turned on.. :roflz:

RedMexican
17-12-2013, 09:29 PM
link for hunt v silva plz

skippy
17-12-2013, 10:40 PM
link for hunt v silva plz

A quick search on pirate bay and you should find what your after

q-money
20-12-2013, 01:47 PM
Oh yeah, I can't wait!!! I want to see Weidman put him on his ass again..
Still haven't watched the last UFC yet (so no spoilers on the Hunt fight pls)..

I'm still not sure about chicks belting the shit out of each other.. Just something so wrong about women trying to knee/punch/kick each other in the tits.. hahaha.. I don't know if I should cringe or be turned on.. :roflz:

rousey is pretty hot, would defo submit to my armbar/vice versa.

weidman/silva is going to bang - for silva to take back the belt would be epic and confirm his legacy. what is he, 11-1 in title fights or something?

i hope we see a return of the silva of old, no-one strikes like the spider

Bon
09-05-2014, 12:41 PM
*Bump*

Anyone else been watching the latest The Ultimate Fighter Brazil with Sonnen and Wanderlei as coaches??

Bon
30-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Ok, this thread has gone all quiet yet there have been some insanely good fights lately..
Two of the best fights you will see, Brown Vs Silva (another silva, haha) and last weekends Barao Vs Dillashaw..
You seen any of these, Q??

weston
30-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Missed the last UFC. Have seen all the ones from when Anderson silva broke his leg except the one just gone.

Bon
30-05-2014, 02:20 PM
Missed the last UFC. Have seen all the ones from when Anderson silva broke his leg except the one just gone.

Some awesome fights in the last one..
Just saw this today: http://www.bjpenn.com/chael-sonnen-blasts-wanderlei-while-explaining-drug-testing-fiasco/
Sonnen cracking the sh!ts that Wanderlei ran away from a drug test and won't fight him now.. :lol:
*Just realised there are spoilers in the video too, if you have seen UFC173*

Bon
05-06-2014, 12:10 PM
Potential for this to happen:
http://www.bjpenn.com/nick-diaz-interested-in-anderson-silvas-offer-to-fight/

Which would make this happen:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m91kiuoB0y1qzwhb0o1_500.gif

Bon
05-08-2014, 09:16 AM
This just happened at the latest media session for UFC 178 with Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier..
Only realised then that its on Sept 27, thats still AAAAAAGES away.. These two don't seem to care for one another already though.. haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii6RVMwvRKc&feature=youtu.be

twenny20
10-08-2014, 05:32 PM
big hurt

q-money
13-11-2014, 04:17 PM
hunt with a title shot against werdum on sunday

“Well, everyone’s a world class ground fighter until they get a punch to the face,” Hunt told Submission Radio.

“So that’s how I deal with all these ground fighters like everyone else. I hit ‘em in the head and there goes your f***ing black belt. First-round walk-away knock out.”

WAR HUNTOOOOOO!

Bon
08-01-2015, 08:22 AM
Anyone else watch the UFC on the weekend?
Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier? (I won't talk about results if people haven't watched it yet)

Otherwise, now Jones has failed a drug test for cocaine (although technically the failed test occurred outside of "fight times" and so doesn't count as a banned substance in regards to his fighting career), so he's checked himself into a facility and now playing the whole victim card..

pistolpete
08-01-2015, 08:42 AM
Only just watched it yesterday. I used to really like jones but I am pretty much over him now and would love for someone to come in and punch seven shades of shit out of him.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how silva goes but how good is ufc 184 gonna be! Can't wait for that one

Bon
08-01-2015, 02:45 PM
Only just watched it yesterday. I used to really like jones but I am pretty much over him now and would love for someone to come in and punch seven shades of shit out of him.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how silva goes but how good is ufc 184 gonna be! Can't wait for that one

UFC 184 is going to be awesome, but I don't think Vitor can beat Weidman.. I think he is just a bit old and past his prime now..
Honda Housey is just going to try to armbar Zingano, but Zingano's elbows and knees are fvcking vicious, could turn out nasty.. \

I can't wait to see Silva vs Diaz.. I LOVE Nick Diaz, one of those fighters that polarises everyone, you either love him or hate him..
I really hope he beats the shit out of Silva, but I just can't see him laying off the bongs long enough to be able to do it..

pistolpete
09-01-2015, 10:17 PM
Yep agree with everything you said there. Weidman is so strong I can't see him losing. Rousey should win but this will be a hard matchup for her.
I like Diaz as well. Would love to see him beat silva too. Unlikely but possible

Bon
21-01-2015, 02:29 PM
Did you see the UFC fight night from the weekend pistolpete??
Pretty amazing card with some great fights..
Uriah Hall vs _______, Benson Henderson vs Cowboy Cerrone, and Connor McGregor vs Dennis Siver..

omreovmn
25-02-2015, 07:17 PM
thanks for the post man...

Bon
25-02-2015, 10:10 PM
thanks for the post man...

No worries.. I'll continue to share.. :lulz:

pistolpete
27-02-2015, 10:01 PM
Sorry Bon I haven't been on here much lately. I missed it but saw highlights. I've been really busy and have not been keeping up with it as much as id like to. Uriah Hall is an animal and I like mcgregor. I know he is a bit of a dick but I am half Irish so have to support him. Looking forward to 184. Bummer Weidman is injured but rousey zingano will hopefully deliver and always love seeing koscheck get his face punched in

Bon
01-04-2015, 11:55 AM
Looks like Uncle Dana is going to be p!ssing his pants over how much money he is going to make with the hype and buildup leading in to this fight..
This happened at a press conference in Dublin last night.. Pretty disrespectful from McGregor, but you can't fault the confidence of the bloke..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53uVCuZs0jU

Bon
17-04-2015, 08:22 AM
Annnnnnnnnnd to make things even better, Tara has just started hosting a UFC show on Fox...

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/450/154/820.jpeg

q-money
10-05-2015, 03:56 PM
woooooft hunto took a beating from miocic

he's struggling big time with these weight cuts, i hope he calls it a day soon. i'm a massive fan but he just doesn't look like he can do it any more.

my word he can take the punishment though, you always hold out that he'll rock someone but miocic whupped him, should have stopped it about 10 minutes before it was

Mark325
10-05-2015, 04:56 PM
woooooft hunto took a beating from miocic

he's struggling big time with these weight cuts, i hope he calls it a day soon. i'm a massive fan but he just doesn't look like he can do it any more.

my word he can take the punishment though, you always hold out that he'll rock someone but miocic whupped him, should have stopped it about 10 minutes before it was

Yeah you could tell something was off about him come second round and for my money and competent ref stopped that fight in the third, he's telling Hunt to intelligently defend himself which he was not doing. Hunt is hella tough, but if he's not defending you stop the fight, and the fact that he walked out for the 4th and especially the 5th is a joke.

Bon
11-05-2015, 08:43 AM
I haven't seen it yet, but am now aware of the result of the final fight.. hahaha
How was the rest of the card?

q-money
13-05-2015, 09:28 PM
just watched the rest of it...

whitaker is a badman, absolutely rocked tavares
perosh ate it hard, the OC is a great interview as well, sound dude
the other little strayan bloke was unlucky i thought but got caught in the guillotine by old mate, who finished well

q-money
13-05-2015, 09:47 PM
to be fair to hunt though, he had no business being in that fight as long as he did and ate a tremendous amount of punishment, i just hope for his sake he doesn't blow out before his next fight. the cut will ruin him. miocic needs to finish earlier if he wants to be a serious contender. hunt has always had the stopping power but miocic needs something special if he wants to be the real deal

war hunto

RedMexican
16-05-2015, 07:03 PM
just watched the rest of it...

whitaker is a badman, absolutely rocked tavares
perosh ate it hard, the OC is a great interview as well, sound dude
the other little strayan bloke was unlucky i thought but got caught in the guillotine by old mate, who finished well

watched this also on tuesday night just gone. whittaker is an absolute beast. hopefully can go far.

Bon
18-05-2015, 03:40 PM
Bloody hell, I still haven't gotten to it..
My old roommate just left on a bit of a round-the-world trip, he went to the UFC in Adelaide, and Philippines.. He's also going to be at one in Brazil and the event in Berlin, whenever that is..
Pretty sure he coulda just lined up outside Finnegans on a Fri/Sat night and seen just as many fights..

hawk
19-05-2015, 11:12 PM
Bloody hell, I still haven't gotten to it..
My old roommate just left on a bit of a round-the-world trip, he went to the UFC in Adelaide, and Philippines.. He's also going to be at one in Brazil and the event in Berlin, whenever that is..
Pretty sure he coulda just lined up outside Finnegans on a Fri/Sat night and seen just as many fights..

There's no tapout on King St

q-money
24-06-2015, 12:31 PM
really looking forward to 190 actually - rousey is must watch stuff these days. correia said something like that if rousey doesn't win she should kill herself - not knowing that rousey's old man actually did neck himself when she was 8.

rousey is going to fkn ruin her. i reckon she'll let it go a round just so she can put the hurt on her

newy's own soa palelei is up against bigfoot silva, who has looked garbage since he has been off the juice.

big nog has stefan struve, while little nog has shogun in the brazilian nostalgia foight league.

also bon did you see fight night berlin? the polish lass, jedrzejczyk destroyed penne's face, what a striker :wub:

Bon
25-06-2015, 09:38 AM
really looking forward to 190 actually - rousey is must watch stuff these days. correia said something like that if rousey doesn't win she should kill herself - not knowing that rousey's old man actually did neck himself when she was 8.

rousey is going to fkn ruin her. i reckon she'll let it go a round just so she can put the hurt on her

newy's own soa palelei is up against bigfoot silva, who has looked garbage since he has been off the juice.

big nog has stefan struve, while little nog has shogun in the brazilian nostalgia foight league.

also bon did you see fight night berlin? the polish lass, jedrzejczyk destroyed penne's face, what a striker :wub:

Oh I saw that!! Honda Housey (as a Brazilian would pronounce it, haha) is going to end her after those comments..
I just looked up the card for UFC 190, looks massive..
I haven't seen the Berlin fight night yet.. I've watched the Polish Alphabet woman fight before, i think it was against Esparza and she dominated her in that one.. Very impressive..

Lots of blowups going on yesterday, apparently someone has leaked info that Aldo is injured (bruised/cracked some ribs I think) and might not fight McGregor at UFC 189 in a fortnight.. Robbie Lawler vs Rory McDonald is on that card too!
It would be a horrible shame if Aldo and McGregor don't fight just yet.. The amount of hype, smack-talk and fvckery that has gone on in the lead up has this as one of the most anticipated UFC fights in a looooooong time..

Bon
25-06-2015, 02:21 PM
Ok, true_waterboy (aka Corky Buchek) just informed me that Aldo has been cleared of the injury and the fight against McGregor will definitely go ahead..
McGregor responded accordingly on twitter with "It turned out he just had a little period pain."
:lulzturtle:

q-money
25-06-2015, 02:35 PM
you see nate diaz saying he'll fight mcgregor? :yap: :lol:

good business this division, full of mentals

Bon
25-06-2015, 02:38 PM
you see nate diaz saying he'll fight mcgregor? :yap:

good business this division, full of mentals

HAHA.. Nah i haven't..
I saw Nate Diaz ranting about how Melendez deserved the win against Alvarez and trash talking "fvck you Eddie" etc.. hahaha.. And another one of him going nuts about CM Punk being allowed to fight in the UFC..
Dead-set nutbags..

q-money
02-07-2015, 09:37 PM
fuming aldo/mcgregor isn't going ahead

aldo is a bitch

Bon
03-07-2015, 08:18 AM

aldo is a bitch

Such a joke..
So now its going to be McGregor Vs Mendes.. The old "bloke-who-wants-to-stand-up vs bloke-who-wants-to-wrastle" fight..
Just won't be the same..
At least there is still the Lawler vs McDonald fight to keep things interesting..

plague
11-07-2015, 08:58 PM

aldo is a bitch

i don't watch the sport and therefore know nothing about any of these cats but this McGregor dude is everywhere at the moment can he throw hands or is he just a good sideshow?

q-money
11-07-2015, 10:11 PM
if mcgregor keeps his distance from mendes, he'll win i reckon, but...

mcgregor's wrestling is untested so far, mendes is better than any of the jobbers he's fought so far. if mendes can get inside him and get him to the ground - and keep him there, he'll get the win

that being said mcgregor is a ridiculous striker and can work some sick angles - still fuming that aldo didn't make this fight ffs, it's a highlight reel waiting to happen

plague
12-07-2015, 07:14 PM
Ok, guess that answered the question then.

plague
12-07-2015, 07:15 PM
Although the pre fight stinks are a bit WWE.

weston
12-07-2015, 09:17 PM
All I can say is I am glad I made the last minute decision to book this.

****en hell.

plague
13-07-2015, 09:21 AM
All I can say is I am glad I made the last minute decision to book this.

****en hell.

I only saw highlights of the McGregor fight but there looked like there was a LOT of blood in the ring (octagon?). Is that usual for UFC or were there some particularly brutal stinks?

Bon
13-07-2015, 10:19 AM
I've not read anything new that was posted in here.. (Did the old "cover the eyes and scroll right to the bottom" haha)
I've downloaded UFC 189 and will be watching it tonight.. Have done pretty well to quarantine myself from other sources giving results away, so far..
Will comment tomorrow.. haha

q-money
13-07-2015, 10:20 AM
lawler/macdonald fight just prior to it was a freakshow - hence yer blood

weston
13-07-2015, 12:47 PM
All fights had at least one guy bleeding. I think the guy lawler was fighting nearly died of blood loss.

Bon
14-07-2015, 08:30 AM
All fights had at least one guy bleeding. I think the guy lawler was fighting nearly died of blood loss.

Bloody hell.. (literally)
All of the fights on the card were brilliant!!!
I think Rory McDonald is going to be blowing chunks of bone out of his shattered nose for the rest of his life.. What a mess..

Bon
16-07-2015, 01:12 PM
HAHAHAH
Honda Housey is on fire, destroying Floyd Mayweather..

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/haymaker/ronda-rousey-wins-award-trashes-floyd-mayweather-s-domestic-violence-history-071515

Bon
12-11-2015, 10:19 AM
*bump*

Anyone going locally to watch UFC 193 this weekend?
I was reading that the Crown and Anchor has it on the screens there.. Any other places (other than the usual Del, Hammo Staaaaish, Wests, etc) have it on?
They have been promoting the shit out of Honda Housey and Joanna Jrdjkjkjkjekjckjkjkejkcjkjekjck on foxtel over the last few weeks..
Quite a massive event for Melbourne to be having, apparently they are looking at 70k in Etihad..

weston
12-11-2015, 10:37 AM
I would love to go.

There's a guy who owns the local martial arts gym (whitsunday martial arts) who has been called up to replace an injured fighter. Anton Zafir. He is fighting in the prelims. He 's been given 8 days notice, should be interesting. I watched him smack the shit out of some guy a few months ago in the ring.

q-money
12-11-2015, 10:40 AM
holm at 9s for the win is a good covering bet if she can stay outside rousey. great striker, but if rousey gets inside it's all over (/captain obvious)

hunt v bigfoot I was the greatest war i've ever seen i reckon, if this is half as good it will be amazing. hunto has been in thailand, word is he's fitter than ever (classic hunt line that one :rof: )

The Dunster
15-11-2015, 04:59 PM
holm at 9s for the win is a good covering bet if she can stay outside rousey. great striker, but if rousey gets inside it's all over (/captain obvious)

Well we all know better now. Rousey is a joke when up against a real fighter.

Holm has power in both hands and that kick is an absolute bomb nobody would want to experience.

Rousey can't slip a punch to save her life. And to think she was trashing Mayweather ???/ Wow

weston
15-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Good to see people writing Holly Holmes off when the fight was announced.

I've always barracked for Ronda since the first time I seen her fight. But the last few fights she has been a total cow, especially this one. Got what was coming in my opinion.

Bon
16-11-2015, 09:20 AM
I still haven't seen the maincard fights yet, although did open Facey and get to see Rousey getting kicked to the noggin and then hammered on the ground..

How nasty was Kyle Noke's front kick to old-mates liver.. Dropped him like a sack of spuds..

q-money
16-11-2015, 09:27 AM
even better when you took holm by KO in round 2 at 26 :wub:

The Dunster
16-11-2015, 11:19 AM
even better when you took holm by KO in round 2 at 26 :wub:

And you gave the tip as well. We should have followed you.

Holm had an 80% striking rate as opposed to Rousey only landing 30% of strikes [ most of which wouldn't have knocked the fat off a chop].

Can you see a re-match ? I can't.

weston
16-11-2015, 11:25 AM
I don't see an immediate rematch. I can see them having one or two fights against others before seeing this one again.

Bon
21-01-2016, 12:12 PM
Aaaaaaaand the smack talk continues, to Dos Anjos this time..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYN4DvuKQoE

Bon
24-02-2016, 12:10 PM
Well.. Just a few weeks out of his fight with Connor McGregor, and Dos Anjos pulls out with a broken foot..
Heavy rumour that its going to be against Nate Diaz or Donald Cerrone now..

q-money
24-02-2016, 12:26 PM
diaz will get killed, didn't cowboy have a fight the other week?

Bon
24-02-2016, 12:28 PM
diaz will get killed, didn't cowboy have a fight the other week?

I'd love to see Diaz in there.. I don't think it would be as one-sided as that.. (or at least, I would hope it wouldn't be.. I love the Diaz brothers)
Yeah, Cerrone fought a week or two ago, but he choked the dude out pretty quickly and didn't sustain any damage, so he's fit and good to go..

Bon
24-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Just announced then, it is Nate Diaz!
http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/conor-mcgregor/nate-diaz-vs-conor-mcgregor-is-a-go-for-ufc-196/

q-money
24-02-2016, 04:02 PM
still reckon conor's got his number, pretty good effort if he can win at 170, even if diaz has only fought 3 times in the past 2 years

tbh pretty keen for hunt v mir in brisbane in march, if hunto's prep was as good as his last one against the no roids version of bigfoot he should murder mir in the standup. hunt's takedown defence has improved and no way are mir's hands good enough to get at the great hunto.

that being said mir can always pull a ripper out of the bag

Bon
24-02-2016, 04:04 PM
still reckon conor's got his number, pretty good effort if he can win at 170, even if diaz has only fought 3 times in the past 2 years

tbh pretty keen for hunt v mir in brisbane in march, if hunto's prep was as good as his last one against the no roids version of bigfoot he should murder mir in the standup. hunt's takedown defence has improved though and no way are mir's hands good enough to get at the great hunto

Yeah I agree.. I want Diaz to shut him up and teach him some humility, but I just can't see it happening..
I love McGregor too.. He's talking a lot of smack, BUT he is backing every word of it up.. (Unlike the old Chael Sonnen dirt talk, where he would hassle everyone but not win anything, haha)

I ****ing hate Mir.. Such a dickhead.. I hope Hunt destroys him.. hahaha

Bon
25-02-2016, 09:33 AM
Press conference this morning..
Starts at 27:10..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Ze86N21ro

q-money
25-02-2016, 10:27 AM
:rof:

diaz: i'm gonna go buy a bunch of nice shit

Bon
25-02-2016, 10:35 AM
:rof:

diaz: i'm gonna go buy a bunch of nice shit

I lost it when he said that.. haha

Bon
07-03-2016, 10:42 AM
Unbelievable..
Don't want to say too much and give away spoilers.. But I would assume anyone else that is a fan would have seen it?

q-money
07-03-2016, 10:46 AM
haha i don't think you can miss it mate

cleaned up on the punt here... 3/3 from last 3 main event PPVs :wub:

Bon
07-03-2016, 10:52 AM
haha i don't think you can miss it mate

cleaned up on the punt here... 3/3 from last 3 main event PPVs :wub:

Man, with both headline fights being won by the underdogs, you would have made a bit of cheddar there?
My mate had a 7 fight multi, for $4 he would have brought home $5k, and the only one he got wrong was the Tom Lawler fight!!! He was frothing..

q-money
07-03-2016, 11:03 AM
it's the only thing propping up my failures everywhere else :rof:

jeez ya'd be furious on that beat.

plague
09-06-2016, 08:41 AM
Pretty much the first things I ever watched on YouTube were Kimbo Slice backyard fights.

q-money
08-07-2016, 03:19 PM
jones got popped for dope...

another reformed doper in anderson silva stepping up to take a whuppin' for the fans from DC, reportedly

(p.s you can get 3.50 for silva against DC on sportsbet - if the full market goes up i would be actually be keen to take the spider by KO in the second if DC thinks he can throw hands against the (once) greatest striker in the game)

q-money
11-07-2016, 11:46 AM
hey bon, you catch yesterday's fights?

velasquez looks absolutely fearsome again. throwing spinning heels kicks like chun li ffs.

aldo looked great. absolutely great, so much so that i assume he must be back on the drugs. called out mcgregor at ringside - "you next, you next mother****er" :rof:

dc/silva was alright for what it was. silva landed a brutal liver kick late which rocked him a bit, but DC is just too strong. such a shame the jones fight didn't go ahead. good on silva the old dope monster, bit of cash for retirement.

hunt/lesnar was very average. lesnar lucky he didn't have to fight anyone with a decent ground game, he just kind of lay on hunto (after his admittedly very nice takedowns against a guy with great defence) and gave him some marshmallow taps. no hands. also lucky the division is pretty garbage at the moment. hunt, to his credit didn't get turtled and will probably take a bit out of it, being up against the biggest pure wrestler in the division. back in the rankings now so dunno what's next for him.

nunes. what a stud she is. i was fuming as i had her by knockout R1 which she came close to, then decided to choke tate out ffs. fuming. tate should book in for therapy immediately.

Bon
11-07-2016, 11:55 AM
hey bon, you catch yesterday's fights?

velasquez looks absolutely fearsome again. throwing spinning heels kicks like chun li ffs.

aldo looked great. absolutely great, so much so that i assume he must be back on the drugs. called out mcgregor at ringside - "you next, you next mother****er" :rof:

dc/silva was alright for what it was. silva landed a brutal liver kick late which rocked him a bit, but DC is just too strong. such a shame the jones fight didn't go ahead. good on silva the old dope monster, bit of cash for retirement.

hunt/lesnar was very average. lesnar lucky he didn't have to fight anyone with a decent ground game, he just kind of lay on hunto (after his admittedly very nice takedowns against a guy with great defence) and gave him some marshmallow taps. no hands. also lucky the division is pretty garbage at the moment. hunt, to his credit didn't get turtled and will probably take a bit out of it, being up against the biggest pure wrestler in the division. back in the rankings now so dunno what's next for him.

nunes. what a stud she is. i was fuming as i had her by knockout R1 which she came close to, then decided to choke tate out ffs. fuming. tate should book in for therapy immediately.

I only saw the prelims before having to head off to footers.. (They were all pretty standard, nothing out of the ordinary)

Thanks for the main card explanations, I had made peace with the fact I couldn't watch it live and would probably (and did) get spoilers from logging in to Facey at any stage..
I was hoping Hunt would destroy Lesnar, bit of a shame.. What was Tate's problem?
I've seen pictures of McGregor there, watching Aldo/Edgar from the side.. I figured Aldo would go batshit and call him out if he got up, hahaha..
I'm happy to hear that DC won.. Love that bloke..

The Dunster
11-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Have the UFC ever considered a division for non juiced competitors ? Seriously, the drug testing they have is beyond a joke.

q-money
11-07-2016, 12:27 PM
like all the other women's title fights post rousey, the challenger won because the champ is a one-trick pony. nunes stalked her, beat one takedown then just picked her off. her striking is probably the best bar JJ - not that it's a fair comparison but she was lethal last night. stalked tate and took her shots. maybe tate should have tried to stay out and let the fight go a bit longer and make nunes gas but who knows. she hits harder than anyone else, i'm a fan of nunes.

speaking of JJ her fight with gadelha was one of the best of the weekend. gadelha got the first 2 rounds then gassed and JJ came back into it.

Bon
11-07-2016, 12:30 PM
like all the other women's title fights post rousey, the challenger won because the champ is a one-trick pony. nunes stalked her, beat one takedown then just picked her off. her striking is probably the best bar JJ - not that it's a fair comparison but she was lethal last night. stalked tate and took her shots.

speaking of JJ her fight with gadelha was one of the best of the weekend. gadelha got the first 2 rounds then gassed and JJ came back into it.

Yeah i missed Joanna Jdjrkdkdkdkrkrkrkrkrkkhkjjkjkjkjk's fight the day before too.. Heard it was bloody brilliant though..
Love her no-nonsense approach.. (Although I haven't seen much of this seasons Ultimate Fighter, not sure if she got heaps catty or not on the show, haha)

Bon
11-11-2016, 09:42 AM
Press conference happened a few hours ago for this weekends UFC205..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmk2AZgcX4o

q-money
12-12-2016, 10:01 AM
hey Bon did you see the doo hoo choi v swanson fight?

my god what a war

Bon
19-12-2016, 08:12 AM
hey Bon did you see the doo hoo choi v swanson fight?

my god what a war

Nah I haven't seen it yet, but have heard it was one of the greatest ever?
I'll have to look it up..

The Dunster
01-01-2017, 01:26 AM
Will we get to see Holm and Nunes fight or will Nunes avoid her ?
Holm has her weaknesses but I think she's the only one with the stand up to take it to Nunes - although age isn't on her side.

Rousey has absolutely no idea how to slip a punch. Her trainer should have his licence revoked for convincing her to stand up against Nunes. Fight should have been stopped much sooner as well. When you get hit four times flush and don't throw any back that's game over.

goaliepersempre
20-01-2017, 08:58 PM
Bellator news, chael sonnen the original... top call... so good... already under the skin of ortiz

Should be a good fight.

Bon
21-01-2017, 12:07 AM
Bellator news, chael sonnen the original... top call... so good... already under the skin of ortiz

Should be a good fight.

I saw the video of him ragging on Jenna Jameson today.. hahaha..
Sonnen all over it..

Bon
15-06-2017, 08:59 AM
So, its finally happening..
McGregor vs Mayweather.. August 26th..

plague
15-06-2017, 05:03 PM

Yes I've often wondered who would win a boxing match between an undefeated professional boxer and someone who isn't.

Save your excitement for the GGG v Canelo fight a month later.

skippy
15-06-2017, 05:39 PM
Save your excitement for the GGG v Canelo fight a month later.

Mouth watering both are scary as ****

The Dunster
15-06-2017, 09:01 PM

Greatest Boxer of all time vs UFC fighter who's won a few and lost a few as well. I'll gladly take the $1.13 on offer by the bookies.

Bon
16-06-2017, 08:22 AM
Yes I've often wondered who would win a boxing match between an undefeated professional boxer and someone who isn't.

Greatest Boxer of all time vs UFC fighter who's won a few and lost a few as well. I'll gladly take the $1.13 on offer by the bookies.

Yeah, I agree with you both.. 49-0, compared to 23-3..
I wonder about other factors in it though..
Age? 40 to 28..
The gloves? Is there a vast difference between the padding of being hit with MMA gloves compared to boxing gloves? (I would assume so, but never done it, so I've got no idea.. haha)
Rules? Floyd's doing his normal thing, whereas McGregor will be having to hold back from his usual kicking/kneeing/wrastling..
Mentality? McGregor is well known for smack talking and getting in the opponents head leading up to it..

To be honest, I have trouble watching boxing these days..
After years and years of UFC, I just can't go back to the boxing, it seems so one dimensional and boring.. (Feel free to explain to me that I'm wrong, each to their own.. I'm sure it isn't boring.. It just doesn't do anything for me)

pv4
16-06-2017, 08:48 AM

May @ 2.64 for Points/decision thx for coming fellas

Bremsstrahlung
16-06-2017, 08:50 AM
McGregor reminds me of Ibrahimovic. He has this likeable arrogance and one liners.
The guy is gonn going to retire a very wealthy man.
Didn't he say his next contract he signs with UFC, he wants part ownership?

The Dunster
16-06-2017, 11:46 AM
Yeah, I agree with you both.. 49-0, compared to 23-3..
I wonder about other factors in it though..
Age? 40 to 28..
The gloves? Is there a vast difference between the padding of being hit with MMA gloves compared to boxing gloves? (I would assume so, but never done it, so I've got no idea.. haha)
Rules? Floyd's doing his normal thing, whereas McGregor will be having to hold back from his usual kicking/kneeing/wrastling..
Mentality? McGregor is well known for smack talking and getting in the opponents head leading up to it..

To be honest, I have trouble watching boxing these days..
After years and years of UFC, I just can't go back to the boxing, it seems so one dimensional and boring.. (Feel free to explain to me that I'm wrong, each to their own.. I'm sure it isn't boring.. It just doesn't do anything for me)

Light gloves on a boxer equals knockouts. Once that hand speed is allowed to improve - and it always does with a light glove Boxers not known for their punching power soon will be. Floyd will knock this chump out very quickly with a light glove.

Connor McGregor couldn't knock the fat off a chop with his punches. We know this because MMA use 4oz gloves. And if you put 4oz gloves on boxers you wouldn't see any fights get past the first round.

What would concern me about this fight would be the possibility of someone using less padding in their glove - or indeed loading them up like Danny Green did against Jones a few years back.

janesill
06-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Boxing gloves may seem very light if you are just carrying it around. But when they are actually worn on a match, every oz. adds up. They are actually quite heavy if you are required to hold your arms up for 12 rounds punching and protecting your chin. So I am pretty sure McGregor's camp knows how to compensate with the changes in terms of Glove weight. As per the fight itself, the only way for McGregor to win is to KO Mayweather out. There is no way he will win on points.

The Dunster
06-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Boxing gloves may seem very light if you are just carrying it around. But when they are actually worn on a match, every oz. adds up. They are actually quite heavy if you are required to hold your arms up for 12 rounds punching and protecting your chin. So I am pretty sure McGregor's camp knows how to compensate with the changes in terms of Glove weight. As per the fight itself, the only way for McGregor to win is to KO Mayweather out. There is no way he will win on points.

Agreed - and given that some of the best pound for pound fighters of all time have failed to get a clean hit on Mayweather it's hard to see McGregor being the first to knock him out.

MFKS
06-07-2017, 05:48 PM
I don't think it will matter

McGregor isn't going to hold his hands up for 12 rounds to protect himself anyway

He just doesn't have the technical style to do so

He may put them up from time to time but his natural game isn't going to be to keep them up.as a boxer will do instinctively

Whilst those gloves are down you think a bloke with a jab that has bamboozled 49 other blokes some of them elite boxers is going to have much issue getting through a defence that be like Swiss Cheese??

I don't

I can see Floyd turning McGregor face in to mush by just smacking his left hand on it all night long with very little resistance other than the occasional big flurry

q-money
06-07-2017, 08:57 PM
i originally thought this fight was the stupidest thing of all time but i'm actually getting keen for it tbh.

more pumped for ggg/canelo but this i reckon mcgregor might just be a crazy enough son of a bitch to pull it off. either way it will be a disgrace for the great sport of boxing and i for one cannot wait

plague
06-07-2017, 10:03 PM
If you just view it as entertainment you are gonna get your money's worth on the press conferences alone.

If you are looking for some sort of old time purity and the sweet science yeah skip this one and settle in for GGG V Canelo.

q-money
06-07-2017, 11:02 PM
If you just view it as entertainment you are gonna get your money's worth on the press conferences alone.

If you are looking for some sort of old time purity and the sweet science yeah skip this one and settle in for GGG V Canelo.

all the markets are trash as well, 4.75 mcgregor outright, 5.50 KO is not even close to getting me interested.

let the people sing

pv4
07-07-2017, 06:36 AM
I can't see McGregor knocking May out. I can't see McGregor having the discipline and technique to win on points. I can't see McGregor giving up during the fight, at any point.

So May by points it is, for me.

Bremsstrahlung
07-07-2017, 06:58 AM
Would love McGregor to win, just to hear his antics afterwards. It would greatly surpass anything he's done to date. Take the arrogance to the next level.
Can't see it happening, but maybe, just maybe, he's willing to try and turn it into a 5 round matchup.
That's probably his only shot. Come out swinging and pray he doesn't get hit.

plague
07-07-2017, 07:33 AM
The arrogance is coming out regardless. Dude is playing everyone and walking away with 9 figures.

He won't be losing anything.

The Dunster
07-07-2017, 08:24 AM
Mayweather moves better, defends better, is faster, and he punches a lot harder than Mcgregor.
Mcgregors only chacnce will be if his corner load his gloves, or the referee allows him a few low blows, rabbit punches, and the odd headbutt or blow to the back of the head.
Regardless of the result this is all about hype and entertainment - and Mcgregor is very entertaining.

q-money
09-07-2017, 09:31 PM
how good was bobby whitaker today, busted knee in round 1 and completely dominated the Soldier of Roids through the stretch. Feed him Bisping now

Bon
19-07-2017, 08:33 AM
how good was bobby whitaker today, busted knee in round 1 and completely dominated the Soldier of Roids through the stretch. Feed him Bisping now

Watched it in a seedy underground bar in Manila.. Bloody awesome to see him get the win..
Was a pretty massive card..

q-money
19-07-2017, 08:48 AM
I made a lot of money. UFC round/finish betting is a piece of piss

MFKS
30-07-2017, 03:06 PM
Jon Bones Jones

Still the GOAT

q-money
30-07-2017, 03:38 PM
RIP dc

Bon
23-08-2017, 11:03 AM
RIP dc

Resurrected!
Jon Jones just failed his drug test, AGAIN..
DC reinstated as light heavyweight champ..

q-money
23-08-2017, 11:06 AM
how dumb is this bloke ffs :rof:

Bon
23-08-2017, 11:07 AM
how dumb is this bloke ffs :rof:

I would say I'm surprised......
But I'm not..

Bon
25-08-2017, 11:09 AM
Mayweather moves better, defends better, is faster, and he punches a lot harder than Mcgregor.
Mcgregors only chacnce will be if his corner load his gloves, or the referee allows him a few low blows, rabbit punches, and the odd headbutt or blow to the back of the head.
Regardless of the result this is all about hype and entertainment - and Mcgregor is very entertaining.

q or Dunster, either of you guys putting any money on Sundays fight??
Last time i checked, Floyd paying $1.27, Connor paying $4

q-money
25-08-2017, 11:54 AM
negative.

little to no edge and i couldn't tip over a bin lately. will just happily watch the farce evolve while eating delicious ribs

pv4
25-08-2017, 12:11 PM
will just happily watch the farce evolve while eating delicious ribs

hang on a minute where is our invite to skip's

The Dunster
25-08-2017, 01:02 PM
q or Dunster, either of you guys putting any money on Sundays fight??
Last time i checked, Floyd paying $1.27, Connor paying $4

It would be safer to step in the octagon with a UFC Heavyweight than follow my tips of late.

But $1.27 for Floyd would be like getting $5.00 on Winx at WFA over 1600m.

McGregor cannot beat Floyd at boxing. He will have to headbutt or break a limb in a clinch to injury Mayweather then maybe - McGregor can come over the top of a defenceless Mayweather.

But most likely scenario is that Mayweather knocks out Mcgregor - and very early as well. Because Mayweather hits plenty hard and from what I have seen McGregor is as slow as **** with very poor defence.

q-money
25-08-2017, 01:38 PM
in mcgregor's defence, he did hit the master reset button on jose aldo, so he can throw them. whether he can eat them for 12 rounds is another question entirely.

different rings, different rules etc, but aldo was one of the baddest dudes on the planet, and mcgregor thoroughly got under his skin and blasted him out of his pluggers

can't believe i'm even entertaining this ffs

The Dunster
25-08-2017, 03:23 PM
in mcgregor's defence, he did hit the master reset button on jose aldo, so he can throw them. whether he can eat them for 12 rounds is another question entirely.

different rings, different rules etc, but aldo was one of the baddest dudes on the planet, and mcgregor thoroughly got under his skin and blasted him out of his pluggers

can't believe i'm even entertaining this ffs

It's just not going to happen. I mean Ricky Hatton at his best was basically the boxer Macgregor wishes he was and we all saw how that panned out. Mayweather caught Hatton with a check hook which sent Hatton face first into the turnbuckle padding - and it was pretty much game over for Hatton.

McGregor is nowhere near the skill of Hatton, nor does he have the speed, movement, power, or ability to take a punch either.

The $1.27 actually worries me because it's too good to be true.

q-money
25-08-2017, 03:38 PM
i know, i feel stupid for even thinking about it.

we are all dumber for this fight existing.

please let GGG v canelo save this trash sport

The Dunster
25-08-2017, 03:45 PM
Is Macgregor going to retire after this fight ? Because win lose or draw he's going to be pulling an Orson Welles for the rest of his life.

plague
25-08-2017, 03:52 PM
If I can't talk myself into it not being fixed I'll be taking anything over $1.25 on Floyd. Get in early though as there's going to be a lot of late money on Floyd as the 'public' gets behind Connor and bumps the prices.

There's still the nagging suspicion that there is a bigger con at hand though.

As q-man said, Connor can swing for the fences all he wants but he's gonna be kissing that jab all night and I don't care how 'light' people think Floyds punches are or how 'tough' Connor is, copping 12 rounds of that jab will destroy anyone.

plague
25-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Floyd on points at $3.50 is my preferred option.

Just came across my twitterface that multiple 7 figure bets on Floyd have been placed today.

Here comes the crunch boys.

The Dunster
27-08-2017, 02:42 PM
Connor starting to gas out now - but he's definitely done himself proud - well beyond what people expected. Just a little one dimensional in that his combos are reliant upon power rather than luring Mayweather into bad areas.

Mayweather needs to be careful but McGregor doesn't seem to have as much fire in punches anymore - could be foxing... but unlikely.

TKO in 10th. No shame in that. Connor McGregor out up a lot better show than I expected him to - and even had the upperhand in early rounds.

UFC the big winners here and Boxing might have won this fight but the sports image is damaged when a first timer can come in against their best and hold his own for ten rounds.

Bremsstrahlung
27-08-2017, 03:08 PM
Yehhh, gotta agree.
Mayweather saying he was defending the reputation of boxing. Nahhhhh, it did alot more damage than good, imo.

McGregor was pooped and spent all his gas too early. He certainly could've rocked Mayweather with a few of those punches, but not enough power and accuracy in the end.
Good spectacle. I know the ref has a duty of care, but, idk, could've let that go a touch longer imo. Would've ended soon after but, would've taken the questions out of it, would've taken away the "i was just tired, i get wobbly when im tired"

The Dunster
27-08-2017, 04:55 PM
If boxing fans didn't already have enough reasons to hate Mayweather they have a few more now.

q-money
27-08-2017, 05:15 PM
that was surprisingly decent. a great day had by all

The Dunster
27-08-2017, 05:37 PM
that was surprisingly decent. a great day had by all

Agreed. Connor McGregor won a lot of people over today as well I think. He genuinely tried to win the fight as a boxer.

plague
27-08-2017, 07:05 PM
If boxing fans didn't already have enough reasons to hate Mayweather they have a few more now.

I love boxing.
I love Floyd.
I love excellence.
I love people who embrace their excellence.

pv4
27-08-2017, 07:22 PM
May @ 2.64 for Points/decision thx for coming fellas

Floyd on points at $3.50 is my preferred option.

Plaguesey copying my bets yet again

MFKS
27-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Fight looked rigged from start to finish really

Everyone involved got the desired result

McGregor didn't get embarassed
Floyd kept his reputation and record intact
They both got paid squillions
So did their hangers on
They put on enough of a show that Vince McMahon would be proud of the theatrics
Neither got hurt
People bought it as legitimate fight

Who said boxing isn't fixed??

plague
27-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Fight looked rigged from start to finish really

Everyone involved got the desired result

McGregor didn't get embarassed
Floyd kept his reputation and record intact
They both got paid squillions
So did their hangers on
They put on enough of a show that Vince McMahon would be proud of the theatrics
Neither got hurt
People bought it as legitimate fight

Who said boxing isn't fixed??

You forgot 'leave enough questions unanswered to make a rematch a po$$ibility'.

I'm already hearing blokes out there with 'well if Conor can improve his cardio he just might be a chance.....'

Love it.

plague
27-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Plaguesey copying my bets yet again
Did you get any winners in KOTH yesterday?

MFKS
28-08-2017, 07:41 AM
You forgot 'leave enough questions unanswered to make a rematch a po$$ibility'.

I'm already hearing blokes out there with 'well if Conor can improve his cardio he just might be a chance.....'

Love it.

I reckon you could find the top 100 boxers around McGregors weight available to fight him just to expose the flaws in his technique that a bloke of Mayweather's quality barely looked at trying out

A bloke of the technical skills of Mayweather should have no problem with McGregor

From round 3-4 onwards and he should have been dominant if this fight was fair dinkum

McGregors hands were dropping fast and he didn't have the instinct to keep them up

He also showed a penchant for quitting. The final flurry from Floyd wasn't exactly devestating but McGregor failed to fight back at all and just quit

Any self respecting boxer will have a field day with him

Bremsstrahlung
28-08-2017, 07:56 AM
To be fair, if any of those 100 boxers took him on in UFC/MMA. I highly doubt they'd make it past round 1.
He's a handy jack of all trades, master of none. But put in a decent showing against one of the best boxers in the history of the sport.

MFKS
28-08-2017, 08:18 AM
To be fair, if any of those 100 boxers took him on in UFC/MMA. I highly doubt they'd make it past round 1.
He's a handy jack of all trades, master of none. But put in a decent showing against one of the best boxers in the history of the sport.
Being you get to use feet knees elbows as well as hands plus the grappling of course a boxer is going to struggle in MMA

pv4
28-08-2017, 08:37 AM
Did you get any winners in KOTH yesterday?

If the results ever get put up, I'll know.

Actually, I don't even need the results, right? Did you get any? Because if yes, chances are yes :rof::oops:

plague
28-08-2017, 08:54 AM

Actually, I don't even need the results, right? Did you get any? Because if yes, chances are yes :rof::oops:

Nah I tipped Arsenal

q-money
28-08-2017, 09:34 AM

pls

Bon
08-11-2017, 09:20 AM
Catch the fights on the weekend, q??

skippy
08-11-2017, 02:47 PM
Catch the fights on the weekend, q??

Q is living it up in the fatherland.

But **** some interesting results. Dillashaw saved by the bell, Jedrzejczyk smoked, is GSP back or would Whittaker have him? and a couple of brutal knockouts was a sick card.

Bon
10-11-2017, 01:07 PM
Q is living it up in the fatherland.

But **** some interesting results. Dillashaw saved by the bell, Jedrzejczyk smoked, is GSP back or would Whittaker have him? and a couple of brutal knockouts was a sick card.

Mate, some awesome fights. As you said, some real interesting results!! Three title fights, all won by the challengers..
I wouldn't have ever predicted Joanna to get destroyed like that, crazy stuff!
It was great to see GSP back in the octagon, as respectful and humble as ever..

Mark325
10-11-2017, 02:44 PM
keen to see what joanna does from here, and to see if thug rose is actually that good or got lucky

Dillishaw needs to fight mighty mouse, that would be a master class in mma i feel

it was definitely fun to have gsp win, felt amazing but i don't see him beating any of the other dudes at middleweight honestly. Whittaker would have him, as would any of the other huge dudes like romero, jacare or rockhold

MFKS
06-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Cant wait for tomorrows match up

Khabib to shut that muppet up will be the highlight for sure

Bremsstrahlung
07-10-2018, 04:32 PM
Oh wow

MFKS
07-10-2018, 04:50 PM
well Khalid winning the fight wasnt the highlight

Good to see the IrishFraud tap out

After all his trash talking he got his arse beaten inside and outside the ring

#Karma

plague
07-10-2018, 06:09 PM
well Khalid winning the fight wasnt the highlight

Good to see the IrishFraud tap out

After all his trash talking he got his arse beaten inside and outside the ring

#Karma

didnt he sign a 6 fight deal that started with this fight?
he doesnt sound like hes going anywhere.
At least hes got your money to keep himself warm at night there Member.

MFKS
07-10-2018, 06:22 PM
didnt he sign a 6 fight deal that started with this fight?
he doesnt sound like hes going anywhere.
At least hes got your money to keep himself warm at night there Member.

My money??

Who the **** pays for PPV these days when you can stream it

Also I think he got 2 of the fights done today

1 v Khabib
2 v his entourage

Apparently fight number 3 he will be taking on the No 8 Bus

Frodo
07-10-2018, 08:15 PM
Conor cheated the entire fight and still got his arse handed to him. He did as much damage to the brand today as Khabib did.

He also started the brawl inside the Octagon and could lose his purse if charged by Khabibs trainer who got sucker punched by Conor.

Dana White must be chuckling away right now. May have gotten rid of two not very desirable fighters and made an absolute mint from PPV and post fight interest.

The Dunster
07-10-2018, 11:38 PM
Dana White in post fight conference essentially said he had no issues with fighters and their entourages making disparaging racial or religious comments towards each other.

White said it was a part of the fight game.

What a dope. Sad state of humanity we have reached when this shit is watched by millions.

I wouldn't be surprised if all that went down was scripted.

Jeterpool
08-10-2018, 07:48 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if all that went down was scripted.

That was my first thought

MFKS
13-11-2018, 05:43 AM
Anyone miss the Korean Zombie v Rodriguez matvh up on the weekend??

Great bout and what a KO in the last second of the 5th Rd

goaliepersempre
13-11-2018, 05:31 PM
very good, and loved cowboys win...

Keen to see what Ben Askren does against Robbie Lawler and onwards in the UFC.

q-money
06-02-2019, 11:12 PM
Bobby Knuckles week! leeeeegoooo

Bon
07-02-2019, 08:40 AM
Sunday yeah?
I wonder if Kelvin has finally gotten his diet under control? Always seemed to be the only thing holding him back..

q-money
06-05-2019, 09:57 AM
you see Cowboy v Iaquinta yesterday bon/et.al?

iaquinta is a monster, just kept eating huge shots - cowboy just got his rhythm and picked him off tho

Bon
05-07-2019, 02:31 PM
Ahhh man.. Diego Sanchez is legit mental.. I love this bloke..
Fighting this Sunday at UFC 239..
You watching q?? (Assuming games are off, haha)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpMw4WGSrXo

q-money
05-07-2019, 03:10 PM
this ain't no competition vato!

Diego: "I'm going to kill him"
Ariel: "do you think he's been disrespectful"
Diego: "oh not at all, he's shown me total respect"

Bon
05-07-2019, 03:41 PM
this ain't no competition vato!

Diego: "I'm going to kill him"
Ariel: "do you think he's been disrespectful"
Diego: "oh not at all, he's shown me total respect"

Skirt Boy
06-07-2019, 01:18 PM
I want to take Connor on in the Golden Eagle car park.

Bon
11-07-2021, 03:18 PM
Well... In case people have taped or havent seen you, all I will say is... That was an unexpected ending..
Nasty!

q-money
12-07-2021, 03:00 PM
give dustin his title shot and end this sideshow

bam bam just doing his thang

i think the card was pretty weak really - but you can't argue with the PPV draw, i think they had 1.8m buys which tops diaz/mcgregor 2 and is just under the mayweather/canelo fight

just wish they would put on a stacked card again with title fights / proper eliminators

lots of filler these days

q-money
12-07-2021, 03:02 PM
Pereira backflipping into mount was pretty funny though

Bon
12-07-2021, 03:04 PM
give dustin his title shot and end this sideshow

bam bam just doing his thang

i think the card was pretty weak really - but you can't argue with the PPV draw, i think they had 1.8m buys which tops diaz/mcgregor 2 and is just under the mayweather/canelo fight

just wish they would put on a stacked card again with title fights / proper eliminators

lots of filler these days

The best fight of the lot was O'Malley vs Moutinho..
For a bloke that's touted as the next big thing, he sure thought highly of himself and couldn't knock out a guy who had 11 days notice for the fight.. (Moutinho also took something like 250+ significant strikes!!! Just kept walking forward with the old Homer Simpson tactics - definitely gained himself some fans with his big heart)
Was a terrible stoppage by Herb Dean..