03-01-2014, 09:48 AM
By the sounds of it Terrace will have a decent fullstrength team

namwob99
03-01-2014, 10:19 AM
Who's going up with Jesmond?

pv4
03-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Who's going up with Jesmond?

Word is the fed will let Morisset stay up. But I've heard Mori had a training and got 7 blokes there plus hadn't confirmed their coach, so not sure if they know if they'll have the players for three grades

Drunken ranger
03-01-2014, 12:07 PM
I would like to see your full strength terrace team haven't heard much as who we recruiting

controlzone
03-01-2014, 03:46 PM
Word is the fed will let Morisset stay up. But I've heard Mori had a training and got 7 blokes there plus hadn't confirmed their coach, so not sure if they know if they'll have the players for three grades

If Mori do stay up does it mean 1 down from L2 and 1 up from L3 on last year's results then?

Premy
03-01-2014, 04:02 PM
I think more will be known when the Fed is back from it's Xmas break and clubs are into their pre-season. At the moment most of it is rumors and hearsay I know I've heard a few, everyone sit tight till February more should be clear by then.

pv4
03-01-2014, 04:08 PM
If Mori do stay up does it mean 1 down from L2 and 1 up from L3 on last year's results then?

Not sure. Think I read someone on here said Tenambit were def going down. I was under the impression that Stock AND Berro were coming up

pv4
03-01-2014, 04:09 PM
I think more will be known when the Fed is back from it's Xmas break and clubs are into their pre-season. At the moment most of it is rumors and hearsay I know I've heard a few, everyone sit tight till February more should be clear by then.

Needs to be sorted asap IMO. How do clubs negotiate for potential players if they're uncertain what league they're in?

pv4
03-01-2014, 04:10 PM
I would like to see your full strength terrace team haven't heard much as who we recruiting

I've heard they've lost 3 but already teed up 5 incoming

gny
03-01-2014, 09:37 PM
Who's the 3 that has left?
Who's the 5 teed up?

Drunken ranger
03-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Agree gny I think it's more like 7/8 out

sharky21
04-01-2014, 11:36 AM
Not sure. Think I read someone on here said Tenambit were def going down. I was under the impression that Stock AND Berro were coming up

I can confirm Tenambit are definitely playing league 3. So Bero replace us and stockton will fill tenth spot Jesmond up for Terrace and I am sure if Mori can't get numbers other league 2 teams have an allage team to fill the third team slot if needed.

boz-monaut
04-01-2014, 12:01 PM
this is the teams in the competition as of the latest draw sent to the club on 3 December

Raymond Terrace SC
Hamilton Olympic FC
Merewether Advance SFC
Charlestown City Blues FC
Medowie FC
Uni Mens FC
Morisset UFC
Westlakes Wildcats FC
Stockton Sharks FC
Beresfield FC

namwob99
04-01-2014, 02:49 PM
this is the teams in the competition as of the latest draw sent to the club on 3 December

Raymond Terrace SC
Hamilton Olympic FC
Merewether Advance SFC
Charlestown City Blues FC
Medowie FC
Uni Mens FC
Morisset UFC
Westlakes Wildcats FC
Stockton Sharks FC
Beresfield FC

Who came 3rd and 4th last year? Surely they'll be next cab off the rank to be offered promotion!!

pv4
04-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Charly 3rd, westlakes 4th. The only two teams to have both grades in the finals

I heard charly either folded or close to folded a month or two back though

Incognito mosquito
18-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Westlakes wildcats will be starting their pre season training on Tuesday the 28th of January 6:30pm at rathmines oval. If anyone is interested to have a run feel free to come along.

Swanky
19-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Hamilton Olympic ZL2
Training resumes Tuesday 21st January 6pm at Johnson Park Lambton
Training will be Tuesday and Thursday nights from then on.
New players welcome

RANGER09
23-01-2014, 07:32 AM
Raymond Terrace ZL2 training commencing Tuesday 28th January 6.30pm at King Park
Rego should be around $250 as it was last season, this gets you club shirt, shorts & socks included. Don't hold me to that just yet tho probably best deal for rego around!
Should be a good social side this season so all intending players get ya a$$es down there & sign up

Incognito mosquito
24-01-2014, 01:55 PM
For those who may be interested,

Westlakes wildcats had been offered and have accepted to be promoted into the zfl1 competition to replace Musswelbrook. It has been confirmed this afternoon that we have been promoted. It will be a tough new challenge for us but one we look forward to.

Good luck to all this season

LINGERA
24-01-2014, 02:45 PM
PV4 can you please confirm this confirmation please?

pv4
24-01-2014, 03:11 PM
PV4 can you please confirm this confirmation please?

:rof: do you make friends often?

TXK
24-01-2014, 04:28 PM
For those who may be interested,

Westlakes wildcats had been offered and have accepted to be promoted into the zfl1 competition to replace Musswelbrook. It has been confirmed this afternoon that we have been promoted. It will be a tough new challenge for us but one we look forward to.

Good luck to all this season

All the best in ZL1 Icognito. It will be a great learning curve for your club, especially in learning how to accept and admit when you have been beaten by a better team, which I can guarantee will be a regular occurance.

Enjoy.

LINGERA
24-01-2014, 04:54 PM
All the best in ZL1 Icognito. It will be a great learning curve for your club, especially in learning how to accept and admit when you have been beaten by a better team, which I can guarantee will be a regular occurance.

Enjoy.

huge back hander

Incognito mosquito
24-01-2014, 05:26 PM
Cheers mate, I agree a massive learning curve and I don't disagree on the fact we will be beaten by teams that are/were better than us on the day. It's safe to say we have a bad rap for looking like a bunch of billy goats on this forum so hopefully this year things change.

Anyways good luck to your Musswelbrook side it's ashame that we only gained promotion through your side being unable to have 3 grades. I'm sure you's will have another strong year

thephenom
25-01-2014, 10:16 AM
Massively disappointed with not being able to take our promotion this season. Club has had a major overhaul and is now run mainly by the senior players , who all put their hands up to save our club. Its going to be a big year and a steep learning curve both on and off the field. Looking forward to the challenges ahead , judging by what I have seen so far at pre season training we will be competitive. Good luck to all teams in ID2 this year and welcome to the new teams who have joined us. Oh and sorry in advance for the crap trip up to Muswellbrook :)

thephenom
25-01-2014, 10:20 AM
all the best in zl1 icognito. It will be a great learning curve for your club, especially in learning how to accept and admit when you have been beaten by a better team, which i can guarantee will be a regular occurance.

Enjoy.

like!!!

Drunken ranger
25-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Yeah we all hate the pub crawl home it really ruins Mondays

Buddha
27-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Raymond Terrace ZL2 training commencing Tuesday 28th January 6.30pm at King Park
Rego should be around $250 as it was last season, this gets you club shirt, shorts & socks included. Don't hold me to that just yet tho probably best deal for rego around!
Should be a good social side this season so all intending players get ya a$$es down there & sign up
And they get to play with you Pedro! And possibly Pumpkin I hear? Turning back the clock

RANGER09
31-01-2014, 10:05 PM
And they get to play with you Pedro! And possibly Pumpkin I hear? Turning back the clock

Yep :grin: and I hear you are making a return to the Den this season, rumours?

Roberju
04-02-2014, 09:52 PM
Anyone looking for trials and would be able to host us, mayfield (Zone 3) 1st and res - Please contact Alan: Delizzottia@onesteel.com or mick: 0403 242 933. would love a game since we can't use our field until April.

Potters
08-02-2014, 09:50 AM
Morisset United FC are seeking a quality goal keeper to add to our squad.. Players also welome to trian and trial with our club as we rebuild and look to establish ourselves in the zone leagues again.. Training is 630 Tuesday, Thursday & 1030 Sundays at Auston oval Morisset..

RANGER09
10-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Just a reminder for all Intending players wishing to join Raymond Terrace this season. Training has commenced Tues / Thurs nights at 6.30pm, so far good turn out but positions filling fast. Don't hold off or you will miss out!

Potters
11-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Morisset United FC vs Toukley Gunners FC
Ressies 6-2 loss - toukley running away with it in second half
Firsts 2-1 loss
Good hit out for a new squad playing our first game together and with both keepers out for these matches results could have been closer, toukley were far more organised in attack but we held our own and look forward to building from here.. Next trial is Morisset United FC Vs Toronto Awaba FC Stags "Mikhail de Bastos - Memorial Shield" being held at Lyle Peacock Oval, Toronto on Saturday 15 feb 1pm Reserve and 3pm firsts

LINGERA
11-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Morisset United FC vs Toukley Gunners FC
Ressies 6-2 loss - toukley running away with it in second half
Firsts 2-1 loss
Good hit out for a new squad playing our first game together and with both keepers out for these matches results could have been closer, toukley were far more organised in attack but we held our own and look forward to building from here.. Next trial is Morisset United FC Vs Toronto Awaba FC Stags "Mikhail de Bastos - Memorial Shield" being held at Lyle Peacock Oval, Toronto on Saturday 15 feb 1pm Reserve and 3pm firsts

What competition are toukley in? and why are they not the Toukley Turkeys?

Potters
11-02-2014, 03:23 PM
They are in div 1 on the central coast..

Drunken ranger
12-02-2014, 12:17 PM
Anyone got trails planned ????

Buddha
17-02-2014, 08:19 PM
Yep :grin: and I hear you are making a return to the Den this season, rumours?
Only as an opposition player mate ;)

namwob99
17-02-2014, 08:35 PM
Only as an opposition player mate ;)
Bahahahaha nice signature mate.

Buddha
17-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Bahahahaha nice signature mate.
Is it too early to stir the pot? ;)

I think the aim for us this season is to stay afloat i guess. A few retirements and players not playing have left us short this year.

namwob99
17-02-2014, 09:52 PM
Is it too early to stir the pot? ;)

I think the aim for us this season is to stay afloat i guess. A few retirements and players not playing have left us short this year.
Lol, what's going on here? Modesty from a Stoko boy? Rolo pulling everyone into line this year? Stay afloat? You're sharks!! Surely none of your boys were old enough to retire if old man Trace is going round again?

Buddha
17-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Lol, what's going on here? Modesty from a Stoko boy? Rolo pulling everyone into line this year? Stay afloat? You're sharks!! Surely none of your boys were old enough to retire if old man Trace is going round again?
Jesus walks on water remember ;)

RANGER09
18-02-2014, 08:32 PM
I'm after a few responses to what clubs are doing in regards to players being registered prior to trial games, in my experience it just doesn't happen, is too hard to organise and if this was the case no teams would get a trial game in prior to the comp starting. Apparently assoc has stated that all players have to be registered or no playing trials.

FiftyEight
18-02-2014, 09:37 PM
I'm after a few responses to what clubs are doing in regards to players being registered prior to trial games, in my experience it just doesn't happen, is too hard to organise and if this was the case no teams would get a trial game in prior to the comp starting. Apparently assoc has stated that all players have to be registered or no playing trials.

Yep that's correct, no rego, no trial, no insurance (happy to be corrected if wrong). IMO if you were registered as a player last year you should be covered to be able to participate in trial games this year.

Wilso8948
19-02-2014, 08:33 PM
Hard to stay afloat mate. Stoko R Da Bomb.. Remember

namwob99
19-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Hard to stay afloat mate. Stoko R Da Bomb.. Remember
You goin around again Wilso?

Wilso8948
20-02-2014, 08:05 AM
Not sure mate. Seeing how things pan out. Club needs a good shake up but we have some excellent people at the head of the table such as Rolo like you mentioned. Need to focus more on what we put out on the pitch before we start spitting shit out our mouths

RANGER09
24-02-2014, 08:54 AM
With State cup starting up this weekend I would like our reserve grade to have another trial game, if anyone is interested we are looking at this Thursday night 6pm kickoff - send me a PM for contact details. cheers.

Berbs
24-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Stockton VS Tuncurry

Ressies
3-4
Boys started well and led early. Knocked the ball around well most of the game.
Fitness and rotation of players in unfamiliar positions probably decided the outcome.

Firsts
6/7-0
Had a strong 1st team available for our first trial of the season.
Passing was quite sharp for our first game.
Few lucky goals and some good lead up and finishing got us a deserved win.

Very much looking forward to State Cup this weekend.

RANGER09
24-02-2014, 11:21 AM
With State cup starting up this weekend I would like our reserve grade to have another trial game, if anyone is interested we are looking at this Thursday night 6pm kickoff - send me a PM for contact details. cheers.

Game has been booked in!. Thanks

RANGER09
24-02-2014, 03:57 PM
Draws are finally up on website

RANGER09
03-03-2014, 06:26 PM
Raymond Terrace 1st grade looking for a trial game this Thursday night, your ground or ours, PM me if interested.
Thanks!

RANGER09
04-03-2014, 11:56 AM
Raymond Terrace 1st grade looking for a trial game this Thursday night, your ground or ours, PM me if interested.
Thanks!

Game now booked - Thanks!

ZONE LEAGUE ALL STAR
16-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Charlestown (ZL2) are looking for a trial game on the 29th March, 1st grade and reserve grade. PM me to discuss. cheers.

RANGER09
19-03-2014, 08:47 AM
Raymond Terrace ZL2 1st & Res grade looking for a trial game Thursday night 27th March , your ground or ours, PM me if interested.

Game now booked, thanks!

Drunken ranger
20-03-2014, 08:23 AM
Just a quick question how's everyone traveling and peoples thoughts and predictions

ZONE LEAGUE ALL STAR
20-03-2014, 09:42 AM
Charlestown are adopting a westlakes style of approach this year, i.e we will walk it in.

The above statement is subject to luck and quality of refereeing.

Drunken ranger
20-03-2014, 11:00 AM
You are defiantly channelling west lakes there lol

Bon
20-03-2014, 11:03 AM
You are defiantly channelling west lakes there lol

I am secretly hoping to see some of that style of banter from them now that they have come up to ZPL1.. hahaha..
I loved checking up what was going on in this thread with all the blowups..

outsider
20-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Charlestown are adopting a westlakes style of approach this year, i.e we will walk it in.

The above statement is subject to luck and quality of refereeing.

Bit early to start to blame the referees before a ball is kicked.Good fall position as usual to make up for a lack of talent and ability I guess.

the wook
24-03-2014, 11:29 AM
Bit early to start to blame the referees before a ball is kicked.Good fall position as usual to make up for a lack of talent and ability I guess.

Looks like someone is a ref I guess.As usual somebody with a whistle who has a furher complex.

pv4
24-03-2014, 12:04 PM
Looks like someone is a ref I guess.As usual somebody with a whistle who has a furher complex.

Go easy on outsider. He's good value in this local forum to give a refs perspective on events that are reported

outsider
24-03-2014, 02:53 PM

No complex-I just find it strange that you would be looking for excuses before you have even started the season.But I guess that it is easy to blame referees to cover for other deficiencies.

the wook
24-03-2014, 09:40 PM
No complex-I just find it strange that you would be looking for excuses before you have even started the season.But I guess that it is easy to blame referees to cover for other deficiencies.

im sorry outsider that you took what zone league all star said out of context if you have attended any games in zone league 2 you would understand that the comment is more about the lack of any refs at all than excuses about refereeing decisions.Every soccer player knows in the local leagues you have to be happy to get a referee no matter how old inexperienced or unfit they are.Even at the top level i.e (ref sends off wrong player in English premier league) referees make mistakes just like players do.The post was more of a dig at westlakes than at the refs.Im sure at every level of the game players and coaches at the start of every season hold reservations about the referees and their decisions that affect the outcome of games but that is the essence of our game, human error by both players and officials.As a ref surely you are more thick skinned than to take a simple statement that everyone in these leagues would use so personally.Every coach and player im sure appreciates to have an official on their game day .No hard feelings intended.

namwob99
31-03-2014, 09:43 AM
Can't wait for Saturday. Gonna be a tight comp. Terrace the team to beat?

Drunken ranger
31-03-2014, 12:11 PM
No it's a very even comp with I think bout 7 teams pushing for the 4 Charlie and mussy the teams to beat then you got medowie stocko bero and Olympic and I think plattys might be up there as well

pv4
31-03-2014, 03:29 PM
Olympic had a great team last year. I think I said multiple times they were my pick of the bunch to go on and win the GF, and somehow they missed out on the top four even! So a very even comp.

I've heard that every team has had a huge player exodus&influx though, so it'd be pretty difficult to predict the winner.

My only advice is if you're playing away to Mussy, do your best to organise a ref to come up with you because if you get stuck with old Bobby you're 100% in for a laughable (for both teams) day - where you'll definately learn some new rules!

TXK
31-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Olympic had a great team last year. I think I said multiple times they were my pick of the bunch to go on and win the GF, and somehow they missed out on the top four even! So a very even comp.

I've heard that every team has had a huge player exodus&influx though, so it'd be pretty difficult to predict the winner.

My only advice is if you're playing away to Mussy, do your best to organise a ref to come up with you because if you get stuck with old Bobby you're 100% in for a laughable (for both teams) day - where you'll definately learn some new rules!

I think Jesmond got away with far more from Bobby TBH

pv4
31-03-2014, 05:27 PM

He has a Westlakes polo shirt now. He'll be giving favours to the widcats too from now on!

Swanky
01-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Olympic v Stockton Round 1
Saturday 5.15pm & 7pm Kick Off @ Darling St Oval
Games will be played after NPL Olympic v South Cardiff

outsider
01-04-2014, 05:48 PM

Official referees this weekend-hope to have better coverage this year.Bobby is no longer a member of the referees association.

ManUTDSupporter
01-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Nearly all games will have a referee from the association this year.

pv4
02-04-2014, 07:46 AM
Bobby is no longer a member of the referees association.

I was under the impression that this was the case, and has been, for years now - but he just enjoys watching games, and volunteers himself to ref if no official refs show up (although in saying that, he always seems to get ahold of the brand new ref jerseys..). I'll never question his good nature, his joy in volunteering to help clubs out, and what he's given local football in the years, etc - but man is he an interesting (polite way to put it) ref nowadays!

Bon
02-04-2014, 01:07 PM
I was under the impression that this was the case, and has been, for years now - but he just enjoys watching games, and volunteers himself to ref if no official refs show up (although in saying that, he always seems to get ahold of the brand new ref jerseys..). I'll never question his good nature, his joy in volunteering to help clubs out, and what he's given local football in the years, etc - but man is he an interesting (polite way to put it) ref nowadays!

Hahahaha, good old Deadwood..
Great bloke. Loves a beer and doesn't mind being handed hot food to consume while he is apparently doing the lines..
Champion..

TXK
02-04-2014, 04:57 PM
Hahahaha, good old Deadwood..
Great bloke. Loves a beer and doesn't mind being handed hot food to consume while he is apparently doing the lines..
Champion..

The only ref you can blatantly call a cvnt during play and get away with it. As long as you have a smile on your face whilst saying it of course

RANGER09
02-04-2014, 09:22 PM
Can't wait for Saturday. Gonna be a tight comp. Terrace the team to beat?

I would put your boys up there, freshly promoted, a few new faces and looking sharp in the pre season trials

RANGER09
02-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Rd1
Charly vs Plattsy, going off pre season results I would pick Charly for this one
Merewether vs Muswellbrook - brook by 4
Terrace vs Uni, should be a good match up but our boys by 1
Medowie vs Bero, good form shown by both teams pre season- draw for this one
Olympic vs Stocko - Olympic at Darling street should be too strong for the Sharks

Drunken ranger
03-04-2014, 09:10 AM
I think bero will do medowie in and I believe the brook will struggle with missing there keeper who will be at the mussy show with he's prize bitch going for best in show and the coach is running the reptile display I hear as well good time to draw them

RANGER09
05-04-2014, 09:10 AM
Terrace vs Uni - game on, will be using field 4

Buddha
05-04-2014, 10:59 AM
Stocko Olympic off

outsider
05-04-2014, 11:33 AM
Stocko Olympic off

So how come it is not on the wet weather line/internet

Buddha
05-04-2014, 12:13 PM
So how come it is not on the wet weather line/internet
No idea, got the message early this morning. Don't think they would want us to chop up Darling St anymore thanit already is going to be today due to NPL

Bubbles7
05-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Bero over Medowie 4-1 both grades

Drunken ranger
05-04-2014, 05:31 PM
Terrace v uni
3-1
4-3
2 wins to start the season for the rangers more to come hopefully because we need to practise our team song as some of the boys don't know it

Buddha
05-04-2014, 05:45 PM
The pub 1 Buddha 0

Golden Slipper 0 Buddha 1

Ranger-86
05-04-2014, 07:47 PM
Terrace v uni
3-1
4-3
2 wins to start the season for the rangers more to come hopefully because we need to practise our team song as some of the boys don't know it

4.3 res uni scored 2 in the final ten.

3.1 1sts flattered uni terrace should have won by a fair bit more

namwob99
05-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Medowie vs Beresfield
1-4
1-4

Our reserves looked good should've had more.
Result flattered our first grade.

Robbery
05-04-2014, 09:57 PM
Merewether vs Muswellbrook

Res 0-5: Muswellbrook took their chances from what I saw and merewether bombed a few good chances.
Firsts 3-3: Muswellbrook scored 5 of the 6 goals in the game. Mussy skipper scored a cracker of a goal from outside the box for their second. Both keepers made some good saves and both teams had a fair few chances. Hopefully the mussy keep is ok after the collision late in the game.

JimJam
06-04-2014, 09:15 AM
Terrace Ressies were nothing special, on another day Uni would have won easily. Dominated possession, their keeper had a blinder, they resorted to dirty tactics like blatant handballs, swinging a player by his shirt. Their last goal came from the uni player clearing the ball only for it to hit the blundering referee in the back, with the ball landing at the feet of terrace striker who then finished a one on one.

Firsts were a better side, with a relatively new uni side going down. Looking forward to the next time we play, results will most like be the other way round.

gny
06-04-2014, 09:26 AM
Raymond terrace have 5 or 6 new 1st graders and a new coach
Reserve grade have 5 or 6 new players and a new coach
Both teams are adapting to new playing styles they will only get better,
My tip is 1st grade will win the comp and res will be there abouts

Drunken ranger
06-04-2014, 04:42 PM
Terrace Ressies were nothing special, on another day Uni would have won easily. Dominated possession, their keeper had a blinder, they resorted to dirty tactics like blatant handballs, swinging a player by his shirt. Their last goal came from the uni player clearing the ball only for it to hit the blundering referee in the back, with the ball landing at the feet of terrace striker who then finished a one on one.

Firsts were a better side, with a relatively new uni side going down. Looking forward to the next time we play, results will most like be the other way round.

One big diff in ressies terrace finished there chances unlike uni. in firsts uni played well but out gunned by a better terrace team I think both teams will be pushing the 4

The Dreaded Keeper
06-04-2014, 07:30 PM
The talk around town is that Terrace have two players, and not much else.

RANGER09
06-04-2014, 07:57 PM

We used too, but they went back to Muswellbrook :yay:

gny
06-04-2014, 07:59 PM
2 more than mussy?

Drunken ranger
06-04-2014, 07:59 PM

Lol we have a whole team of players the best part of our club is the drinking so you better keep the bar stocked for when we come

RANGER09
06-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Getting the banter started early! still 3 weeks before you guys come for a visit :sparring:

The Dreaded Keeper
06-04-2014, 08:07 PM
I forgot that y'all knew who I was, and I was hoping to get some bites!!! Speaking to some of the lads, you blokes sound like you'll walk into the premiership.

Lucky I love the Rangers, or I wouldn't have even been able to say that.....

RANGER09
06-04-2014, 08:13 PM
I forgot that y'all knew who I was, and I was hoping to get some bites!!! Speaking to some of the lads, you blokes sound like you'll walk into the premiership.

Lol - see ya in a few weeks champion!

Drunken ranger
06-04-2014, 08:21 PM

And we love you too

namwob99
08-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Wonder if Medowie are going to enter their scores???

supa
08-04-2014, 05:00 PM
a little off topic here so please forgive me, Terrace boys.. where do your all age friday lads have a beer after games at home? we like beer also.. :pissup:

RANGER09
08-04-2014, 06:22 PM
a little off topic here so please forgive me, Terrace boys.. where do your all age friday lads have a beer after games at home? we like beer also.. :pissup:

Should be back at Lakeside Tavern

supa
08-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Should be back at Lakeside Tavern

thanks, I'll pass it on!

namwob99
08-04-2014, 08:35 PM
thanks, I'll pass it on!

You still on the light beer shandys? Don't know how you drink them.

supa
08-04-2014, 08:59 PM
You still on the light beer shandys? Don't know how you drink them.
'rona buckets lad! we do have an early start Saturday but!

aidos
08-04-2014, 10:40 PM
We used too, but they went back to Muswellbrook :yay:

Hows Steve Krause looking for the terrace? He was handy at edgy and heard he is playing for the terrace? true?

gny
09-04-2014, 06:20 AM
Steve is to good for id2 haha

pv4
09-04-2014, 06:27 AM
Hows Steve Krause looking for the terrace? He was handy at edgy and heard he is playing for the terrace? true?

Didn't know he was there. Great signing by the terrace. Shame him & his family aren't at Edgy anymore..

Drunken ranger
09-04-2014, 06:50 AM
Depends on which team one don't drink the other is full of piss heads

gny
09-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Didn't know he was there. Great signing by the terrace. Shame him & his family aren't at Edgy anymore..

Yes they are a great family, good to see Steve just walked into the club looking for a game no one chased him

supa
09-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Depends on which team one don't drink the other is full of piss heads
a friday night all age team that doesn't drink??? I've read a massive amount of shite on this forum in the last 18 months but this has blown me away... please say it isn't so!!!

Buddha
09-04-2014, 02:02 PM
I remember playing with Krausey at the terrace in u12s and you just knew he was gonna be a great player, probably just wants to play for fun these days, at least he's still playing and not quit

RANGER09
10-04-2014, 07:48 AM
Rd2
Sat- Stockton v Merewether
Sat - Uni v Medowie
Sat - Beresfield v Hamilton
Sun - Plattsburg v Terrace
Sun - Muswellbrook v Charlestown - GF rematch should be an interesting game up at the Eagles nest

onlooker
10-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Rd2
Sat- Stockton v Merewether
Sat - Uni v Medowie
Sat - Beresfield v Hamilton
Sun - Plattsburg v Terrace
Sun - Muswellbrook v Charlestown - GF rematch should be an interesting game up at the Eagles nest
STOCKTON V Merewether
Uni V Medowie Draw
Beresfield V HAMILTON
Plattsburg V Terrace Draw
MUSWELLBROOK V Charlestown

RANGER09
10-04-2014, 12:24 PM

confirmation, our Friday night AA Team will head back to the Tavern afterwards.

Berbs
11-04-2014, 10:05 PM
gny is a prick

Drunken ranger
12-04-2014, 06:20 PM
gny is a prick
Lol and we love him

Imyourhero
12-04-2014, 06:46 PM
scores from today?

Bubbles7
12-04-2014, 07:02 PM
Beresfield vs Hamilton
Res 0-2
First 2-2

Buddha
12-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Stocko v Merewether
Ressies 1-2: Merewether took their chances, we didn't. 1 being an own goal as he ran back to clear off the line after initial great save, not sure if the player taking the first shot was offside? 2nd goal wS straight after half time, 1 on 1 breakaway and slotted calmly. Stocko had much of the possession and running but couldn't get it in the back of the net. The goal we did score was a bit of a laugh as the merewether gk let a tame drive roll straight into his bottom corner from the 18.
Firsts 5-2 Stocko out flying 2 goals early including an absolute pearler, game went I to a lull with Stocko missing plenty of good chances and Merewether slotting one away. Merewether captain missed a sitter at the back stick then tried to claim a handball on the GK using his elbow to stop the ball.... Stocko then clicked Into gear again and put away 3 more goals including Merewether own goal which included the GK punching the ball in... Good result for 1sts and although result wasn't there for ressies the performance was pleasing

Correction for 1st grade scoreline

Dungog4life
12-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Good to see bero get a point today the shit dogs! Be in for a long year the grubs!!!

Imyourhero
12-04-2014, 10:52 PM
butthurt much?

hamsull4
13-04-2014, 08:15 AM
ressy's uni 6-2 medowie
firsts uni 6-0 medowie

Not to sure how many Medowie folk are on here, but on behalf of uni would like to congratulate them on playing both grades with 14 players, a massive effort on a heavy pitch. They easily could have forfeited first grade, but full credit to them, got the ball on the deck and tried to play even in the second half of firsts.

onlooker
13-04-2014, 08:22 AM
ressy's uni 6-2 medowie
firsts uni 6-0 medowie

Not to sure how many Medowie folk are on here, but on behalf of uni would like to congratulate them on playing both grades with 14 players, a massive effort on a heavy pitch. They easily could have forfeited first grade, but full credit to them, got the ball on the deck and tried to play even in the second half of firsts.
I wonder what happened to all their players? I can remember hearing at the start of the season they had a heap of players possibly turning some away. Possibly just a one off

hamsull4
13-04-2014, 08:25 AM
From what i heard yesterday, likely a one off which is good

Robbery
13-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Stocko v Merewether
Ressies 1-2: Merewether took their chances, we didn't. 1 being an own goal as he ran back to clear off the line after initial great save, not sure if the player taking the first shot was offside? 2nd goal wS straight after half time, 1 on 1 breakaway and slotted calmly. Stocko had much of the possession and running but couldn't get it in the back of the net. The goal we did score was a bit of a laugh as the merewether gk let a tame drive roll straight into his bottom corner from the 18.
Firsts 5-2 Stocko out flying 2 goals early including an absolute pearler, game went I to a lull with Stocko missing plenty of good chances and Merewether slotting one away. Merewether captain missed a sitter at the back stick then tried to claim a handball on the GK using his elbow to stop the ball.... Stocko then clicked Into gear again and put away 3 more goals including Merewether own goal which included the GK punching the ball in... Good result for 1sts and although result wasn't there for ressies the performance was pleasing

Correction for 1st grade scoreline

You guys did come out firing and played some good football in firsts - utilised the tall forwards well. Your guys also missed a couple of easier sitters too and we were lucky not to concede more in the end. The keeper saved the initial sitter from the corner of the six yard box then the man on the post who blocked the second shot was the one the appeals were against - always a hard one to call when the ball gets whacked at someone from a close distance anyway.

Was quite frustrating that the refs were taking over 5-10 seconds regularly to decide and signal all the close corner/goal kick/throw in decisions. Even if it's wrong it should at least be done fairly quickly to allow the game to keep flowing a bit better.

Drunken ranger
13-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Plattsberg no 15 in first grade kicking a bloke on the ground your my idol DOG ACT

Thomas477
13-04-2014, 05:18 PM
Plattsberg no 15 in first grade kicking a bloke on the ground your my idol DOG ACT

Hope he got sent? :redcard:

Buddha
13-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Reports I've heard is Lumberjack has already scored a bomb and produced a near on spear tackle

Drunken ranger
13-04-2014, 05:36 PM
Hope he got sent? :redcard:

Second yellow so yes

Thomas477
13-04-2014, 05:46 PM
Second yellow so yes

Even better, can't appeal it :P

Drunken ranger
13-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Even better, can't appeal it :P
DOG ACT he deserves more then a 1 week suspension for he's actions

controlzone
13-04-2014, 05:56 PM
Scores from today's games?

Drunken ranger
13-04-2014, 06:05 PM
Plattsy v terrace
0-1
1-4
Two good wins for the terrace shame bout some players behaviour for plattsy

ManUTDSupporter
13-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Mussy v Charly
2-3 res
3-2 1st

topsecret
13-04-2014, 07:50 PM
terrace vs plattsy

4-1 res
1-0 1st

just what i seen from the side lines,terrace res should have won by 10,in 1st pretty fired up game,terrace held on 1 nill,dirty DOG act by platsy sub to be sent off,for a dirty worst tackle then kevin muscat has done in the a league,kicking a bloke while on the ground,shit ground,shit facilitys at platsy.considering so many people have rated raymond terrace this year,they will be the easy beat teams in 1st & reserve grade this year.

The Dreaded Keeper
13-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Sounds like it was all happening at Plattsy. Any neutrals there that care to give a wrap up?

Bat_Country
13-04-2014, 09:31 PM
The Mussy - Charlie game was quite pleasant to watch. I think people were expecting some bad blood but they were both decent games.
The referee made some interesting calls that confused both teams. He managed to forget telling an injured Charlie player that he was free to return to play and then there was the moment he forgot about a 1st half sub and was questioning the Mussy coach as to why he wasn't told about their halftime sub which didn't actually exist.
All in all though, top show from everyone.

Berbs
13-04-2014, 09:57 PM
Sounds like it was all happening at Plattsy. Any neutrals there that care to give a wrap up?

Pretty scrappy game really. The wind didn't help either team play football.
Terrace definately had the edge pushing forward through lez.
He fired one into the top corner a bit before half time.
Nothing much happened all second half apart from terrace missing a few chances.
Plattsy looked alright for the brief periods where they got the ball on the deck.

As for the send off.
The sub for plattsy came on with not long to go.
Had a yellow card early for a 50/50 contest in my opinion.
Just before full time he lashed out and kicked a terrace player who was on the ground as he ran past.
Definately a straight red but neither ref had a great view. In the end a second yellow and off anyway with a spray from the terrace faithful haha

The Dreaded Keeper
13-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Textbook Lez popping one into the top corner!!!!

Cheers Berbs.

RANGER09
14-04-2014, 08:11 AM
Ladder still shows no Beresfield in 1st grade, have they let you guys know when this will be fixed up?

namwob99
14-04-2014, 08:25 AM
Ladder still shows no Beresfield in 1st grade, have they let you guys know when this will be fixed up?
No idea mate. We're flying under the radar lol.

Drunken ranger
14-04-2014, 09:14 AM
Lol they just hiding the points to give everyone esle a chance to catch up to them and Olympic they are the teams to beat I think we will lucky to make the 4

namwob99
14-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Lol they just hiding the points to give everyone esle a chance to catch up to them and Olympic they are the teams to beat I think we will lucky to make the 4
Bahahahaha. You guys definitely the team to beat. We've got a lot of improving to do if we want to compete.

The Dreaded Keeper
14-04-2014, 08:54 PM
I think most people I've spoken to have picked Terrace as the team to beat. I hear Bero is really sharp though and I reckon Stockton will do some damage too. Hamilton never fields a poor team and Uni are really handy every year. Charlie won the GF last year and we won the comp. Can't wait to see the table in 12 rounds and see how it's turning out!!!

Bat_Country
14-04-2014, 11:11 PM
I think most people I've spoken to have picked Terrace as the team to beat. I hear Bero is really sharp though and I reckon Stockton will do some damage too. Hamilton never fields a poor team and Uni are really handy every year. Charlie won the GF last year and we won the comp. Can't wait to see the table in 12 rounds and see how it's turning out!!!

I think Mussy will be hard to beat again. I heard that they had 2 or 3 players play two games in their first round and a couple back up against Charlie. Not sure if they have people out or not but it will be interesting to see them at full strength.

pv4
15-04-2014, 08:23 AM
Charlie won the Comp last year and we won the Premiership

FTFY

Anyone from Olympic able to shed light on how similar/different their side is from last season?

TXK
15-04-2014, 10:02 AM
FTFY

Anyone from Olympic able to shed light on how similar/different their side is from last season?

I'm genuinely trying really hard to agree with you on the whole Mussy not technically winning the comp thing, but the GOLD medal hanging on up on the wall at home just won't allow it sorry man :rof:

onlooker
15-04-2014, 10:44 AM
So let me get this right. Mussy win the premiership by coming first over the regular season and they are not deemed as comp winners. But the team who came third by 11 points ( and got into semis by 1) win a few knockout games and win the gf are comp winners. Am I understanding this properly?? Maybe PV4 is still bitter from the year they came 3rd won the gf and second place was offered promotion ahead of them.

hawk
15-04-2014, 11:02 AM
So let me get this right. Mussy win the premiership by coming first over the regular season and they are not deemed as comp winners. But the team who came third by 11 points ( and got into semis by 1) win a few knockout games and win the gf are comp winners. Am I understanding this properly?? Maybe PV4 is still bitter from the year they came 3rd won the gf and second place was offered promotion ahead of them.
lol which account?

debate will always rage on. premiers get plasticware & promotion gf winners get glory, metalware and sometimes promotion

the_butcher
15-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Made the quick trip up the Hunter Expressway (an hour from Wallsend to Mussy!) on Sunday to watch the Muswellbrook vs Charlestown game.

Ressies: Could have gone either way. Can't remember what number he was (maybe 14?) but the Charlie striker should not be allowed past half way. Honestly, the bloke missed a plethora of chances including one from the 6 yard without a goalkeeper. Absolute coach killer. I don't know what the CBC is feeding some if those Charlie blokes but geez I haven't seen that many spare tyres getting around since since the riots in Kiev.

Firsts: Cracker of a game. Great contest between the two grand finalists from last season with Mussy starting the stronger. At 1-0 it looked like they might roll them but Charlie fought back to level things up. Once again Mussy took the lead but Charlie got extremely lucky when a back pass from a Mussy defender got stuck in the long grass providing an absolute gimme for Matthews (I think) to slot into an empty net. The game looked destined for a draw until the ref gave a dubious free kick to the home side. In what was surely one of the greatest goals I've ever seen live, The Dreaded Keeper had the audacity to slap it from a mile out into the top corner. You won't see a ball hit much cleaner, went like an absolute tracer bullet. He had no right to score from there to be honest.
Top effort from the Muswellbrook crowd to get their team home, very vocal especially in the second half which seemed to sway the ref into giving them the majority if the decisions (to be fair, in the first half they couldn't buy a free kick with Charlie getting absolutely everything)

Shame about the length of the turf. Not sure what the council is doing up there but it wasn't good enough. It's a shame because it's one of the best pitches in the Hunter at this time of year (before the dreaded first frost hits).

pv4
15-04-2014, 12:00 PM
I'm genuinely trying really hard to agree with you on the whole Mussy not technically winning the comp thing, but the GOLD medal hanging on up on the wall at home just won't allow it sorry man :rof:

:rof:

Onlooker - all Jets fans know that 1st place are the Premiers, Grand Final winners are the Champions. Even Ange Postecoglu said so.

According to the brains behind the operation, Belmont were offered promotion that year because they wrote Macquarie/Newcastle Football/NNSW a letter whereas no other clubs had the forethought to do so (legit). If any ID club is serious about gaining promotion, I implore them to do similar.

Made the quick trip up the Hunter Expressway (an hour from Wallsend to Mussy!)

How good is it!?!?!?!!! Nice views too

Berbs
15-04-2014, 12:27 PM
For anyone interested:
The catchup game between Olympic and stockton has been moved from Darling St to Corroba oval.
Reserve grade 6.15pm
First grade 8pm

Will be good to see how we much up against a strong Olympic team.

Drunken ranger
15-04-2014, 12:34 PM
For anyone interested:
The catchup game between Olympic and stockton has been moved from Darling St to Corroba oval.
Reserve grade 6.15pm
First grade 8pm

Is this tonight

Drunken ranger
15-04-2014, 12:35 PM
I can't believe dreaded keeper can actually score I hope to see him do it again

gny
15-04-2014, 12:45 PM
For anyone interested:
Reserve grade 6.15pm
First grade 8pm
No
No one is interested in watching an over weight Stockton striker ;)

RANGER09
15-04-2014, 01:02 PM
any dates set for Plattsy & Charlestown catchup game??

Berbs
15-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Sorry yea it's tonight

the_butcher
15-04-2014, 01:15 PM
I can't believe dreaded keeper can actually score I hope to see him do it again

Mate, was an absolute bomb! It's only round 2 and I'm already saying it won't be beaten for goal of the year. Pretty sure he scored one of the other goals too, a nice roundhouse into the bottom corner I believe.

The Dreaded Keeper
15-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Wow I feel old. Just had to Google what FTFY meant.

I believe the medal Charlie received says Grand Final Winners. That's what they are. Muswellbrook won the comp. the title. They are the champions. The premiers. However you say it, that's what happened.

namwob99
15-04-2014, 08:44 PM

Same…I had nothing.

topsecret
15-04-2014, 09:00 PM
keep us posted anyone from tonights wash out games.......

topsecret
15-04-2014, 09:03 PM
hmmmm dreaded keeper,does muswellbrook ever leave id2's,do we have to bring our own ride on for the pitch on game days lol

aidos
15-04-2014, 09:19 PM

I believe the medal Charlie received says Grand Final Winners. That's what they are. Muswellbrook won the comp. the title. They are the champions. The premiers. However you say it, that's what happened.

I would say winning the comp is winning the grand final. You get there by beating everyone in the finals and then winning the last game.
Scored another bomb? Better than the one against merewether 1st round?

The Dreaded Keeper
15-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Topsecret- In the past we have found ID1's difficult based solely on numbers. Lots of shift workers and what not. Round one had us field a first grade side of which 5 players had been in the ressies lineup. That's just two teams, I can't even imagine trying to field a third!!!!

As for the pitch, the committee is working with the council to lower the cut, but they are running this "predetermined length for growth and survival" BS so we will just have to wait and see. Either that or the team traveling up can slip me a dozen lemon Ruski's and I'll do the bastard myself with a push mower on a Saturday arvo.........

The Dreaded Keeper
15-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Aidos- it was a free kick so a bit different. I'd probably say it was better than the Merewether one. Either way I'm calling them both a bit of a fluke and I've probably used up the rest of my life's goals in the first two rounds. I'm worried I may have peaked too early........

Drunken ranger
15-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Aidos- it was a free kick so a bit different. I'd probably say it was better than the Merewether one. Either way I'm calling them both a bit of a fluke and I've probably used up the rest of my life's goals in the first two rounds. I'm worried I may have peaked too early........
You peaked at the terrace sorry to say it lol

The Dreaded Keeper
15-04-2014, 10:19 PM
Hahaha, you're probably right. I wasn't as chubby then either!!

Drunken ranger
15-04-2014, 10:28 PM
Hahaha, you're probably right. I wasn't as chubby then either!!
Too many lemon ruskis lol

Berbs
15-04-2014, 10:32 PM
Olympic VS Stockton

Ressies 3-1
1sts- 1-1

Both games played in terrible weather

Drunken ranger
15-04-2014, 10:38 PM
Bit of bad spirit too in first

Buddha
15-04-2014, 10:39 PM
Plenty of niggle including a send off for Olympic striker for sheer stupidity, trying to block the keepers kick out of his hand when already on a yellow card. Too many yellow cards to count in first grade, and another total dog act when Olympic player kicked Stockton bloke on the ground, apart from that really good end to end game.

Berbs
15-04-2014, 10:42 PM
Issues were sorted after the game. No bad spirit from either team after leaving the venue

Xeno
15-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Plenty of niggle including a send off for Olympic striker for sheer stupidity, trying to block the keepers kick out of his hand when already on a yellow card. Too many yellow cards to count in first grade, and another total dog act when Olympic player kicked Stockton bloke on the ground, apart from that really good end to end game.

Well the so called dog player accidentally stood on him and wasn't meant for. But use obviously seen it differently... Also ur goal keeper needs to watch his mouth calling out racist remarks.. Other then that yes it was niggly and few dirty challenges but over all good hard game from both teams!!!

dingdong
16-04-2014, 06:45 AM
Well the so called dog player accidentally stood on him and wasn't meant for. But use obviously seen it differently... Also ur goal keeper needs to watch his mouth calling out racist remarks.. Other then that yes it was niggly and few dirty challenges but over all good hard game from both teams!!!

i thought it was a good game, both teams getting stuck in on a wet and windy night over the bridge. Stoko looked good, played it around well and will be up there challenging for 1st place I would think. Very disappointing about the racist remarks if its true, but then again, Ive coped that shit for years and am not surprised. All the best and its great we got a weekend off.

pv4
16-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Very disappointing about the racist remarks if its true, but then again, Ive coped that shit for years and am not surprised.

I have a novel-length personal view on why this is, and while I don't condone that kind of reaction by people at all I can only imagine posting my views would cause more trouble than it is worth so I'll let it run through to the keeper.

RANGER09
16-04-2014, 09:32 AM
a weekend off is probably a blessing in disguise for a few clubs including ours, carrying a few injuires already and is good to rest thes guys up for rd3
all Sat games after Anzac day :), has anyone tried to swap to Sunday?

Uni vs Plattsburg - although being school holidays it might be a good time to get one over Uni?
Merewether vs Beresfield
Terrace vs Muswellbrook
Medowie vs Olympic
Charlestown vs Stockton - draw

dingdong
16-04-2014, 09:43 AM
I have a novel-length personal view on why this is, and while I don't condone that kind of reaction by people at all I can only imagine posting my views would cause more trouble than it is worth so I'll let it run through to the keeper.

thanks for letting us know. Your obviously implying something with your response so you should just let it rip mate instead of "letting it run through to the keeper" Your not in this comp anymore yet come and pick on that. my previous comment was not meant as a complaint or anything ( even though it sounds like that) just expressing my disappointment IF it was true. Anyway all good and there's no drama whatsoever. thanks pv4 unlucky about the weekend and hope you blokes drop down so we can continue our rivalry cheers :)

Wilso8948
16-04-2014, 11:11 AM
I was in the middle of it. But I believe that it's best that what was said and done on the field stays there. Move along

Wilso8948
16-04-2014, 11:12 AM
Think stockos game is looking like its being moved to Sunday.

the wook
16-04-2014, 11:47 AM
Made the quick trip up the Hunter Expressway (an hour from Wallsend to Mussy!) on Sunday to watch the Muswellbrook vs Charlestown game.

Ressies: Could have gone either way. Can't remember what number he was (maybe 14?) but the Charlie striker should not be allowed past half way. Honestly, the bloke missed a plethora of chances including one from the 6 yard without a goalkeeper. Absolute coach killer. I don't know what the CBC is feeding some if those Charlie blokes but geez I haven't seen that many spare tyres getting around since since the riots in Kiev.

Firsts: Cracker of a game. Great contest between the two grand finalists from last season with Mussy starting the stronger. At 1-0 it looked like they might roll them but Charlie fought back to level things up. Once again Mussy took the lead but Charlie got extremely lucky when a back pass from a Mussy defender got stuck in the long grass providing an absolute gimme for Matthews (I think) to slot into an empty net. The game looked destined for a draw until the ref gave a dubious free kick to the home side. In what was surely one of the greatest goals I've ever seen live, The Dreaded Keeper had the audacity to slap it from a mile out into the top corner. You won't see a ball hit much cleaner, went like an absolute tracer bullet. He had no right to score from there to be honest.
Top effort from the Muswellbrook crowd to get their team home, very vocal especially in the second half which seemed to sway the ref into giving them the majority if the decisions (to be fair, in the first half they couldn't buy a free kick with Charlie getting absolutely everything)

Shame about the length of the turf. Not sure what the council is doing up there but it wasn't good enough. It's a shame because it's one of the best pitches in the Hunter at this time of year (before the dreaded first frost hits).

from someone who lives at the worlds end you sure can rave on about a sport you obviously know nothing about.maybe you could get craig fosters job on sbs.and also you must be on the cover of mens vogue if you find it necessary to comment on players spare tyres in a reserves gamre in id2s.you should change your name to the loser who butchers my comments

the_butcher
16-04-2014, 12:47 PM
from someone who lives at the worlds end you sure can rave on about a sport you obviously know nothing about.maybe you could get craig fosters job on sbs.and also you must be on the cover of mens vogue if you find it necessary to comment on players spare tyres in a reserves gamre in id2s.you should change your name to the loser who butchers my comments

If you're using an IPhone or IPad you can press the "arrow" button before selecting a letter in order to make it a capital. Alternatively, if you are using a PC, hold "shift" and then select the letter.

In all my years of using this forum, this is one of the most hilarious and non-sensical comments I've ever read.

I'll enquire about the name change... "The Loser Who Butchers My Comments" has a good ring to it.

the wook
17-04-2014, 10:49 AM
If you're using an IPhone or IPad you can press the "arrow" button before selecting a letter in order to make it a capital. Alternatively, if you are using a PC, hold "shift" and then select the letter.

In all my years of using this forum, this is one of the most hilarious and non-sensical comments I've ever read.

I'll enquire about the name change... "The Loser Who Butchers My Comments" has a good ring to it.

you comment on my punctuation like a game of football ""INCONGRUOUS""

the_butcher
20-04-2014, 07:04 PM
you comment on my punctuation like a game of football ""INCONGRUOUS""

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm an advocate for people with disabilities so I'd like to say how great it is that you're independent enough to use a computer (however not very well). Next, you may like to ask the nice people who run your day programs to help teach you where to correctly use capital letters and inverted commas.

Anyway, back to the football. Muswellbrook away to the Terrace this weekend. Surely Muswellbrook's gameplan will be to get under the skin of Les early and watch him crumble? Should be a good game if Muswellbrook can get 11 fresh first graders on the pitch.

roundballsarebetter
20-04-2014, 07:45 PM
Anyone who knows me knows that I'm an advocate for people with disabilities so I'd like to say how great it is that you're independent enough to use a computer (however not very well). Next, you may like to ask the nice people who run your day programs to help teach you where to correctly use capital letters and inverted commas.

Anyway, back to the football. Muswellbrook away to the Terrace this weekend. Surely Muswellbrook's gameplan will be to get under the skin of Les early and watch him crumble? Should be a good game if Muswellbrook can get 11 fresh first graders on the pitch.
Would be stupid everytime someone tries to fire him up he seems to play even better. He has scored enough against muswellbrook over the years I'm sure they know it doesn't work.

The Dreaded Keeper
20-04-2014, 08:58 PM
He scored 5 against us last year at The Nest. So we scored 7.......
Seriously though he's almost unstoppable in this division, and a good dude too.

The Eagles at the Terrace this weekend will see about 4/5 first graders on day shift at Mt Arthur Butcher.

TXK
20-04-2014, 11:38 PM

The Eagles at the Terrace this weekend will see about 4/5 first graders on day shift at Mt Arthur Butcher.

Can definitely be stopped. He didn't score against us at the Terrace and we were short staffed the day of the 7-5 Thriller.

Drunken ranger
21-04-2014, 08:26 AM

I think we both will be missing players but it will be a great game played in a great spirit

thephenom
21-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Can definitely be stopped. He didn't score against us at the Terrace and we were short staffed the day of the 7-5 Thriller.

Pretty sure I scored 5 against the terrace that day too...

Drunken ranger
21-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Pretty sure I scored 5 against the terrace that day too...

Do you even still play ???

Düssőń
21-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Raymond terrace will smash the brook this weekend there a class above. As for bero I think they will get a touch up by merrewether. Bero are hopeless they flunked a win v medowie and were absolute grubs against olympic. Don't deserve to play in the comp to be brutally honest.

HashTag
21-04-2014, 06:50 PM
i agree^

RANGER09
22-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Groovin' the moo! couldn't they put it on in October :) always seem to lose a few when it's on and is no different this year, anyone else missing players again this Saturday?

The Dreaded Keeper
22-04-2014, 10:02 PM
Surely the famed Les Wallace is goin Groovin'?! Why else do you have a rig like that?

gny
23-04-2014, 07:12 AM
Why is everyone worried about this lez bloke? He's never scored against me watched him a few times last year didn't think much of him really

aidos
23-04-2014, 06:16 PM
Groovin' the moo! couldn't they put it on in October :) always seem to lose a few when it's on and is no different this year, anyone else missing players again this Saturday?

I sold my ticket so i could play. I hate missing games!

The Dreaded Keeper
23-04-2014, 07:58 PM
I don't think anyone is worried about Lez. We all just secretly want to be him.........

Bat_Country
23-04-2014, 11:36 PM
I don't think anyone is worried about Lez. We all just secretly want to be him.........

Get your penis out of Lez's mouth. I can hear him choking from here.

The Dreaded Keeper
24-04-2014, 05:59 AM
Choking? Sadly, it wouldn't reach that far.

TXK
24-04-2014, 07:22 AM
Get your penis out of Lez's mouth. I can hear him choking from here.

I'd assume that the insult you were going for but failed dismally to achieve, would actually involve Lez's penis in The Dreaded Goalkeeper's mouth? Probably should of stuck to the tried and tested "stop sucking [insert name here]'s dick" instead of trying to be all cryptic and failing.

Bat_Country
24-04-2014, 02:09 PM
I'd assume that the insult you were going for but failed dismally to achieve, would actually involve Lez's penis in The Dreaded Goalkeeper's mouth? Probably should of stuck to the tried and tested "stop sucking [insert name here]'s dick" instead of trying to be all cryptic and failing.

No, I was correct. Your penis is in The Dreaded Keepers mouth, there was no room for Lez's.

Charlie Bubblegum
24-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Awww...I want to play too.

TXK
24-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Awww...I want to play too.

Sorry bro, this party is full apparently

The Dreaded Keeper
24-04-2014, 08:07 PM
When we're talking my mouth and cock, there is no full TXK.......

aidos
24-04-2014, 09:25 PM
Lez sounds like a good player. Must be a real good feeling 'Thinking' you are the best player.. In fifth division..

RANGER09
24-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Anyhoo back to the weekend, with players goin groovin we have called up a few from all age and Dreaded will be happy to see the Pumpkin back on the park once again!

namwob99
24-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Riveting convo lads...honestly.

On to more pressing issues...anyone know if there's a liquor license at Jesmond?

The Dreaded Keeper
24-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Will be an honour to see the Pumpkin on the grass again!!!

Drunken ranger
25-04-2014, 07:06 AM
Match report form uni v stocko anyone

Wilso8948
25-04-2014, 08:24 AM
Match report form uni v stocko anyone

I've either missed a game unknowingly or you are mistaken. We are yet to play uni

TXK
25-04-2014, 08:50 AM
I've either missed a game unknowingly or you are mistaken. We are yet to play uni

He is isn't mistaken, just drunk.

Expecting another weekend of washouts.

Drunken ranger
25-04-2014, 08:55 AM
I got told you's playing last night by someone who I thought was reliable but it's seems there not and TXK I hate to say it I wasn't drunk at the time of writing that post

Robbery
25-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Riveting convo lads...honestly.

On to more pressing issues...anyone know if there's a liquor license at Jesmond?

We don't have a liquor licence at jeso park for merewether home games except on our old boys day which will probably be against Olympic later in the year so you can bring your own.

The Dreaded Keeper
25-04-2014, 09:59 AM
I've heard of clubs with no license just having an esky full of free beers. Next to a jar that excepts donations to the club. Not a bad way around it........

The Dreaded Keeper
25-04-2014, 02:46 PM
How's the weather looking in Newy? If I'm not playing tomorrow due to wash out I really should be on the piss right now.

Thomas477
25-04-2014, 03:03 PM
How's the weather looking in Newy? If I'm not playing tomorrow due to wash out I really should be on the piss right now.

Could go either way ATM. It's sunny and clear skies, but we did get a fair bit of rain this morning.

The Dreaded Keeper
25-04-2014, 03:21 PM
Could go either way ATM. It's sunny and clear skies, but we did get a fair bit of rain this morning.

Cheers bro. I bit risky I guess to sink a thousand vodkas, then have to run around all day on that massive Terrace Rangers field tomorrow!!!

gny
25-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Use will play on the small field dreaded keeper had drainage done

Ranger-86
25-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Should of had a beer mate just been down there both fields are struggling we had constant storms from about 5 till 11, be suprised if we get a game anywhere down here

The Dreaded Keeper
26-04-2014, 08:40 AM
Any Terrace men been down the ground this morning? We on??

Buddha
26-04-2014, 09:06 AM
Anyhoo back to the weekend, with players goin groovin we have called up a few from all age and Dreaded will be happy to see the Pumpkin back on the park once again!

No way!!!!

RANGER09
26-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Any Terrace men been down the ground this morning? We on??

All good come on down

Giges
26-04-2014, 09:48 AM
I got told you's playing last night by someone who I thought was reliable but it's seems there not and TXK I hate to say it I wasn't drunk at the time of writing that post

I think the game you mean was an all age game.

Drunken ranger
26-04-2014, 10:50 AM
I think the game you mean was an all age game.
Yeah I found that out lol and GAME ON

pv4
26-04-2014, 05:45 PM
Terrace v Mussy

Reserves 7-2
Firsts 5-0

HashTag
26-04-2014, 06:18 PM
Bero won 4-1 in ressies and 1-0 in 1st, there first grade played really poor today and didn't deserve this win...

gny
26-04-2014, 06:30 PM
No one cares how bad they played

Drunken ranger
26-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Bero won 4-1 in ressies and 1-0 in 1st, there first grade played really poor today and didn't deserve this win...

Still got the 3 points and that's what counts at the end of the day

Ranger-86
26-04-2014, 06:49 PM
Terrace v Mussy

Reserves 7-2
Firsts 5-0

Reserves game was over at half time @ 4.nil with some really we'll constructed goals. I missed the entire 2nd half. So won't comment.

1sts was probably over in the 1st 20 min with terrace going up 3.0.Not the prettiest goals , from the sideline at halfway birragitti esc, one from a pen from a bad challenge on our striker and one from a deflected shot of a corner. 4.0 at half time and sting was out of game. Mussie prob deserved a goal in the end credit to them they kept coming all day.

namwob99
26-04-2014, 06:54 PM
We weren't great. Was an improvement on our last outing. I thought your brother was pretty good, what ya reckon?

HashTag
26-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Nah tbh I thought he played shit

Buddha
26-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Stocko v Charly
Res: 4-3 Stocko
Firsts 4-2 Stocko

Drunken ranger
26-04-2014, 07:50 PM
Stocko v Charly
Res: 4-3 Stocko
Firsts 4-2 Stocko
Sounds like a good day for the sharks

Sharkattack
26-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Terrace team to beat this year, well coached in both grades and the boys are looking sharp. Great club who turns up every week!

Buddha
26-04-2014, 09:18 PM
Sounds like a good day for the sharks

Yeah good day!
Ressies down 3-1, scored 3 late goals in the last 10 minutes to get the first win of the season for the boys

Firsts down 1-0 early to a opportunistic shot that snuck in, not long after I made a break and snuck one inside the keeper's near post from just about 18 yards (no nudie run!!!) followed by 2 more quick goals including a free header from Wilso! Another goal after half time pretty much sealed the game but a goal from Charly put some pressure on us but we held on for a good win

RANGER09
26-04-2014, 09:32 PM
C'mon boys where's the other results?
Uni v Plattsy and Medowie vs Olympic? Did you get to play?

RANGER09
26-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Thank god no nudie run for you Buddha! :fright:

The Dreaded Keeper
26-04-2014, 09:36 PM
The Terrace first grade side are a really handy outfit, even so I think 5-0 was a bit flattering. They played a lot of long stuff today which works because Lez and MJ are quality and quick, but I personally think it's madness because their midfield is quality and they just didn't get enough ball.

Krause was a class (maybe 2) above everybody else on the pitch and Matty Catford sneaks around quietly in holding midfield hardly being noticed but producing nothing but quality. Their keeper had a blinder and contributed heavily to the one sided scoreline.

Mussy were missing a number of players but even so, we should have been better than we were today. Learning curves and on to the next round.

Buddha
26-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Thank god no nudie run for you Buddha! :fright:

Surely you're well off yours Pedro? How did the pumpkin go gandering around today? Making friends with the refs

RANGER09
26-04-2014, 10:01 PM
3 games 4 goals well and truly safe! Pumpkin even off the nudie run scoring a goal in ressies today. Was on his best behaviour today

Wilso8948
26-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Terrace team to beat this year, well coached in both grades and the boys are looking sharp. Great club who turns up every week!
I think stocko are heaps better coached then last year. A lot better then that jimmy bloke... ;););)

controlzone
26-04-2014, 10:10 PM
I think stocko are heaps better coached then last year. A lot better then that jimmy bloke... ;););)

Isn't he still looking for his tyres from the simba game...

shark attack
27-04-2014, 12:31 AM
you are a goose champ , who ever you are and how you got the same user name beats me. you are the fool , everyone who knows me knows iam not at stockton this year so you can have the user name because i need a new one. dont take any notice of this peanut. you are an idiot , a discrace to this forum and the stockton football club , you need to be deleted.
any ideas anyone ????

shark attack
27-04-2014, 12:32 AM
hi wilso any idea ????.

Buddha
27-04-2014, 06:30 AM
3 games 4 goals well and truly safe! Pumpkin even off the nudie run scoring a goal in ressies today. Was on his best behaviour today

Bloody hell, it's the end of the world as we know it

Ranger-86
27-04-2014, 06:55 AM
So did no one else get on yesterday?

Hotline
27-04-2014, 07:01 AM
Uni vs Plattsy
1st 1-0
Res 2-2

Sorry I don't have a match report, was involved with zpl on the next field.

namwob99
27-04-2014, 07:35 AM
Medowie v Olympic
1st 2-3
Res 0-4
According to sportingpulse.

Charlie Bubblegum
27-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Terrace vs Mussy. The first 2 goals came from terrible goalkeeping decisions, the third was a deflection off our Right Back. The final two goals were really well done.
From maybe the 20th min to around the 70th minute it was a well contested game with equal control. The last twenty was just constant long balls from both sides. Then in the last 2 mins I missed from 1 yard out just to top the game off.
Apart from the scoreline, it was an enjoyable game. The Terrace boys are good bunch of blokes, I look forward to playing them again at The Nest.