PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle Jets - Melbourne Based Fans

amc87
03-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Hi All

Are there any Melbourne based supporter groups? Or maybe a particular pub that fans gather at down here in Melbourne?

Andy.

hawk
03-01-2014, 09:26 PM
Hi All

Are there any Melbourne based supporter groups? Or maybe a particular pub that fans gather at down here in Melbourne?

Andy.
not yet but you should start one.

amc87
04-01-2014, 08:37 AM
Sounds good.

Are there any other Melb based fans? Or does anyone know any?

joel31
04-01-2014, 09:17 AM
Sounds good.

I don't know any but I reckon the medium of facebook or twitter is the most effective way of setting one up or even seeing who else is available. I recommend contacting the Newcastle Jets Fans facebook page and possibly another larger page like Australian Football or similar to ask if they will post anything up

MFKS
04-01-2014, 09:43 AM
Might be an idea to maybe look at setting one up Australia wide for those not living in the Hunter or anywhere near it.

Be able to get Grimario and a few others who post on here involved. From there you may be able to work out who the Victorian based ones are and go from there

GazFish35
04-01-2014, 12:03 PM
You should meet at the royal Melbourne hotel.
Have heard the locals are really welcoming.

hawk
04-01-2014, 10:58 PM
Sounds good.

well done, melbs jets top boy.

Grimario
05-01-2014, 10:33 AM
Might be an idea to maybe look at setting one up Australia wide for those not living in the Hunter or anywhere near it.

Be able to get Grimario and a few others who post on here involved. From there you may be able to work out who the Victorian based ones are and go from there

:yes:

Not that there will be anyone in Adelaide who cares about us once Goodwin leaves.