PDA

View Full Version : Brilliante out. Ditch the beard

GazFish35
12-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Not all thinking he should go, just trying to provide some balance to the bridges out threads (which I agree with)

So, purely in the interests of balanced discussion, if you think brilliante would be booted here's the thread for you.

Smeezyy
12-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Would love to see him play right back.

joel31
12-01-2014, 05:47 PM
Brillante > Bridges

Tommyjet
12-01-2014, 07:24 PM
How about we all start supporting the whole squad including brown and bridges. With lord griff back we have a chance to sneak back up the ladder, remember Reagan did say some players read these forums and social media. Everyone has their own preferences on players so how about some each to their own type attitude because this forum is getting more juvenile by the hour

sanchez
12-01-2014, 07:26 PM
How about we all start supporting the whole squad including brown and bridges. With lord griff back we have a chance to sneak back up the ladder, remember Reagan did say some players read these forums and social media. Everyone has their own preferences on players so how about some each to their own type attitude because this forum is getting more juvenile by the hour

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/Zolrak666/sarcasm_detector.jpg

GazFish35
12-01-2014, 07:32 PM
What Sanchez said.

Personally I think the whole squad rocks.

Tommyjet
12-01-2014, 08:53 PM
I get the sarcasm of the various threads such as this one, just don't understand the childish putting down of players both at the ground and on these forums

GazFish35
12-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Probs best to raise that in a legit thread.

I get your angst. Us lot are good at tearing someone down. Bk copped it. FFS griff cops it from some quarters. The squadron cop it, zad lads cop it.

It must be a newy thing.

joel31
12-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Probs best to raise that in a legit thread.

I get your angst. Us lot are good at tearing someone down. Bk copped it. FFS griff cops it from some quarters. The squadron cop it, zad lads cop it.

It must be a newy thing.
its an Aussie thing

sanchez
12-01-2014, 09:10 PM
I get the sarcasm of the various threads such as this one, just don't understand the childish putting down of players both at the ground and on these forums

I get it.

A) With poorly performing players and management for a long time now, most criticism is justified.

B) The childish putting down is sometimes just downright more hilarious.

hawk
12-01-2014, 10:12 PM
just love everyone!

brilliante needs to mature just like the supps:whistling:

My2BobsWorth
15-01-2014, 08:12 PM
I remember a time when starting banal nonsense threads as this and the Taggs thread, would bring a stern warning with threat of a ban. Shows how ridiculous the forum is these days

joel31
15-01-2014, 08:22 PM
It was only coz some Bridges lover said that if hate threads were made for Brillante or Taggs the forum would riot(or something along those lines). So GazFish promoting balance created these threads to be "fair" to Bridges

GazFish35
15-01-2014, 08:46 PM
I remember a time when starting banal nonsense threads as this and the Taggs thread, would bring a stern warning with threat of a ban. Shows how ridiculous the forum is these days

Good point.
Will sternly warn myself, and threaten to ban.

Will close banal nonsense thread too.

furns
15-01-2014, 11:41 PM
I remember a time when starting banal nonsense threads as this and the Taggs thread, would bring a stern warning with threat of a ban. Shows how ridiculous the forum is these daysExcept when you are a mod. Gaz is a mod. He can post what he likes.