PDA

View Full Version : Zane out

boz-monaut
20-01-2014, 09:50 AM
worst bloke, lazy player

after we sold him to Northern Spirit (R IP) their supporters had a petition going.North Sydney Oval to have him sacked

my signature is on that, as it is here

joel31
20-01-2014, 09:53 AM
I don't think he'll be better than GVE. I met him once and he seemed like an arrogant bloke. I can't see him being good tactically.

russjaybee
20-01-2014, 09:56 AM
I'm all for a bit of fun but this kind of shit ruins these forums imo.
Maybe I'm growing too serious in my old age.

q-money
20-01-2014, 10:00 AM
lol m8, a "xx out" thread for a new manager is a time honoured tradition, the rest I can take or leave, waiting for school to go back so the brain farts can be left to the pros - I.e MFKS

GazFish35
20-01-2014, 10:12 AM
I'm pitching my tent firmly in the Zane in camp on this one.

Local lad, learnt heaps overseas, decent guy off the park IMO.

Hope he does well in the interim and is kept on next year as assistant to a more experienced manager.

MFKS
20-01-2014, 10:15 AM

Hope he does well in the interim and is kept on next year as assistant to a more experienced manager.

Me to pitching to the Zane In camp for now...:tongue:

Do also like the fact that I ****ed some bird who hooked up with the new Jets boss back in the day.

Not nearly as good as ****ing some chick Griff ****ed but at least some type of claim to fame

q-money
20-01-2014, 10:18 AM
fuark MKFS's sig holy shit

Jetmaster
20-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Anyone that gets gravel rash from humping drunk chicks in National Park is all Newy.........:tongue:

Jeterpool
20-01-2014, 10:29 AM

I am with this.

I'm not going to write him off before he has been given a chance. I hope he does well and we will see the shackles come off the likes of James Brown and Craig Goodwin.

MFKS
20-01-2014, 11:09 AM
fuark MKFS's sig holy shit
I am intrigued

Enlighten me Qman what are your thoughts on it??

q-money
20-01-2014, 11:13 AM
the "on your knees dog" bit makes it

MFKS
20-01-2014, 11:16 AM
the "on your knees dog" bit makes it

Its actually the start of a song by Motorhead called King of Kings.

Just removed the words King and put in Griff.

If your a WWE Fan you will know it as it is Triple H's theme

Bon
20-01-2014, 11:31 AM
Its actually the start of a song by Motorhead called King of Kings.

Just removed the words King and put in Griff.

If your a WWE Fan you will know it as it is Triple H's theme

Great song it is too..

When I first read it, it made me think of this "theme":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2XGD9e0J3M

Nou Camp
20-01-2014, 11:52 AM
i would prefer to have someone completely new to the club
morale is probably very low around the place so someone new to the place, fresh ideas, has no favourites etc may do us some good

russjaybee
20-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Lets get Miron in for a bit of fun

boz-monaut
20-01-2014, 12:16 PM
should have gotten Ando to take over instead

seldom
20-01-2014, 02:05 PM
Bloke will hav 1 win and the jerks will sign him up for 5 years ffs...doubt he'll get players respect. Deans in.

p.s. Deans out !

MFKS
20-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Just seen the highlights of ZANE putting the boys through their paces at training today/

First thing I did notice was Kale was present.

ZANE IN

MFKS
20-01-2014, 04:25 PM
Is Zane the first Newy born and bred manager of the National League side over the years or am I missing someone???

Jetmaster
20-01-2014, 04:38 PM
Ray Baartz - KB United off the top of the head.

Was Jim Foley local ? Newcastle Rosebud.

dink
20-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Zane out
Griff in

Premy
20-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Just seen the highlights of ZANE putting the boys through their paces at training today/

First thing I did notice was Kale was present.

ZANE IN

Link??

q-money
20-01-2014, 05:30 PM
how's the bloke on the facebooks going absolutely bananas for johan neeskens to fill the role, who the **** are these people :rof:

MFKS
20-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Link??

Was on Fox Sports News Channel 513

20-01-2014, 05:49 PM
The member getting a giant erection just at the thought of Kale getting a run before seasons end. Love ya commitment member.

turbojetfireV8
20-01-2014, 08:36 PM
From a budget point of view they already had him on the books so it's probably a cheaper option than going out looking for someone else (at least for the moment). I wanna see him given the chance too, after all, in comparison to what we've had to put up with anything has got to be an improvement before a ball even gets kicked. I'm giving credit here to Griff as well, hasn't even kicked a ball in anger for us yet and already has turned the club around by plotting the demise of GVE - absolute legend son, well done!!

Tiny_Tim
20-01-2014, 11:24 PM
whale i'm realy pissed off that gve has been sack (i reckon he still could have got us in the finals to win it) i think zane is a very good coach . He's done alot for the youth team and i think he will bring the best out of the younger players like regan and kantarovki.

Premy
20-01-2014, 11:31 PM
whale i'm realy pissed off that gve has been sack (i reckon he still could have got us in the finals to win it) i think zane is a very good coach . He's done alot for the youth team and i think he will bring the best out of the younger players like regan and kantarovki.

You've been sacked Gary now is not the time to be trolling the foz, I would suggest you give the guys at Centerlink a call.

hawk
20-01-2014, 11:36 PM

tip toe through the tankarosvki's ololololololololol

hawk
20-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Zane plans for increased playing time for cult hero Bridges, who he described as a "touch of class".

stop all parties. pee vee 4, will love this.

sanchez
21-01-2014, 09:11 PM
If he doesn't hope on the next flight to Chonga and get a clearance for Griff before Sat, then Zane OUT.

hawk
21-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Chonga

lulz straya

Jeterpool
23-01-2014, 07:50 AM
Zane's a Liverpool fan.

He can stay as far as I'm concerned.

joel31
23-01-2014, 08:00 AM
Zane's a Liverpool fan.

then he'll be disillusioned. We have no chance

MFKS
23-01-2014, 08:05 AM
Zane's a Liverpool fan.

His father in law works at Chelsea

Torres on loan anyone??

pv4
23-01-2014, 08:52 AM
stop all parties. pee vee 4, will love this.

What this tells me is Bridges as an assistant coach is keen to use a player who consistently turns the ball over & has offered nothing to the squad this season. Bridges out!

Beeen
23-01-2014, 10:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPxsCdjIVrI

sanchez
23-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Griff cleared = Zane IN
Griff not cleared = Zane OUT

hawk
24-01-2014, 12:10 AM
Griff cleared = Zane IN
Griff not cleared = Zane OUT
Who will win mechico sanchjiz vs
http://www.buildturkey.com/flags_bayraklar/1/CHINA.gif

late_to_the_game
24-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Anyone else think that Bridgy as assistant coach is a master stroke to get him where he can do the most good for the team, but still have him available if needed?

plague
24-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Anyone else think that Bridgy as assistant coach is a master stroke to get him where he can do the most good for the team, but still have him available if needed?

Nah, not really.

joel31
24-01-2014, 06:12 PM
he is never needed to play again

MFKS
24-01-2014, 06:13 PM

If it means the bloke never sets foot on the field with his playing kit again in the HAL then it is a ****ing masterstroke

sanchez
25-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Zane, you get Griff cleared you jerk?

Grimario
25-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Sup guys

Pico
25-01-2014, 09:05 PM
bit harsh look at the.... I'm reluctant to call them footballer's.... he has at his disposal

la bazzle
25-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Why didn't bridges just shoot ffs

la bazzle
25-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Wrong thread sure it was Zane's fault but

Thomas477
25-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Zane's first game and he plays our captain our of position, plus our only option seemed to be lump it to Heskey.

Must do better next week.

hawk
25-01-2014, 11:34 PM
Interim coach maybe the highest point?

joel31
29-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Clayton Zane in Jets Insider this week
send your anti-Bridges questions using #JetsInsider on twitter or email it to media@newcastlejets.com.au

Jetmaster
29-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Clayton Zane in Jets Insider this week
send your anti-Bridges questions using #JetsInsider on twitter or email it to media@newcastlejets.com.au

This is just getting more and more childish...

joel31
07-02-2014, 06:27 PM
Olivia Hall asks via email: What has been the biggest adjustment you’ve tried to make to the team since taking over as head coach?

CZ: I watched the pre-season unfold and we don’t want to veer away from the work that was done there and start completely from scratch.

We’re just looking to simplify roles and make sure that defensively, the structure is as good as it can be to keep our goal in tact, because I feel we’re a team that will always threaten with the people we have in the front third.

@Ben_Robbo10 asks via Twitter: Hi Clayton, how will Joel Griffiths fit into the line up tactically?

CZ: Joel is a fairly versatile player who can fit in just about anywhere in the front third, but I see him leading the line in tandem with the likes of (Emile) Heskey and (Adam) Taggart.

We’ll have a number 9 and a number 10 and it will be up to those players to develop their chemistry and learn to play off each other.

Ryan Parker asks via email: What has been the most difficult thing for you to get used to in the past few weeks?

CZ: Adjusting to all the extra elements of the job has taken a little bit of getting used to, because there are a lot of extra responsibilities that come with being the head coach of the A-League side as opposed to National Youth League.

Things like dealing with media, community engagement, getting more involved with set-pieces and video analysis, liaising with the medical staff, having more dialogue with each individual player on a day-to-day basis and just generally making sure each area is running smoothly.

They’re all areas that I’ve had to get my head around in a short space of time, but I feel like I’m steadily coming to grips with those elements of the role.

Mitchell Green asks via email: How do you think the additions of Nick Ward, Joel Griffiths and David Carney will help us towards the back end of the season?

CZ: I think all three of them come to the Club with good pedigree. They’ve played at good Clubs and they’ve had good experiences in different leagues overseas.

I think they’ll improve the standards in the training environment, help people within the group in their individual roles.

You can see that all three of them are very good players, so during the back end of the season they going to be very important for us.

Each game left now has a finals-like importance to it and that’s where you need players with big-game experience and all three of those guys tick that box

@lquiquer asks via Twitter: Why was Connor Chapman left out of the squad last week after playing (and captaining) the Australian U-22 side?

CZ: I’ve been quite happy with the team defensively and although we copped a few goals against the Central Coast I don’t necessarily feel it was through individual errors.

Also, I think it’s important when you come in to show a little bit of faith with the players that you trust for that first game and give them a chance to rectify things.

For the majority of the time, Taylor (Regan) and Kew (Jaliens) have been quite consistent.

It’s a shame that Connor’s season has been broken up by his national team commitments, but the challenge now is for him to try and work his way back into contention so he’s ready to take the chance when it comes.

@soccer_joel asks via Twitter: What are your coaching ambitions?

CZ: I haven’t really thought much beyond this 12-week period. For me now, the job is to make the top six and we’ve got 10 games left to do that.

I prefer to focus on each match as it comes and beyond that, the Club hierarchy will decide which direction they’re looking to take once the season is finished, but I’d like to think this won’t be my first and only chance of being a head coach.

Jared Undery asks via email: One thing that has really been troubling me to understand with what has been going on at the Jets in recent years is the lack of opportunities provided to young Kale Bradbery. Considering his obvious ability at finishing chances and what can only be described as issues with goal scoring in the HAL side why has he had no opportunity?

CZ: Kale has proven he’s a very good goal scorer at National Youth League level, but in recent seasons one of the biggest changes in Australian football has been the gulf between the NYL and A-League.

Having worked as a youth coach and now with the A-League squad, I see the difference in quality between the two on a daily basis and I know it isn’t an easy step to make.

Kale has been brought in numerous times to train with the first team and that’s helped his development a lot.

As a Club, we’re working as hard as we can to make sure the better youth players have the best chance possible to become A-League players, but you have to be careful not to break a player by bringing them in before they’re ready to make an impact.

Owen Fischer asks via email: What are the main things the team needs to focus on to make sure we get a finals spot?

CZ: The big thing is just focusing on one game at the time and that’s the way we’re going to approach it for the back end of the season.

Each game is a chance to climb up a rung on the ladder and we can’t get ahead of ourselves and say that any one match is more important than another.

Every point becomes so crucial at this point of the season and we’ve got to fight to get the maximum number of points out of each game we play to give us the best possible chance of finishing in the top six.

Brian Gould asks via email: As well as the Jets, which five other teams do you see making up the top six at the end of the season?

CZ: At the moment, you would have to say Brisbane Roar, Western Sydney Wanderers and Central Coast Mariners are all in a good position.

It’s so congested in the middle of the ladder that just about any team could fill those remaining spots, but if I had to pick two, I’d probably say Adelaide United and Sydney FC.

here are the jets insider answers
the members Kale question was answered

My2BobsWorth
07-02-2014, 07:20 PM
So Jaded Underwear is the member? Good one

militiamon
07-02-2014, 07:23 PM
More bullshit about Kale. He's 20 years old now, he won't be eligible for a youth contract next season. Now is as good a time as ever to give him a shot.
Only alternative is to keep giving time to the guy who will retire in a couple of months time and has done virtually nothing for us for years.

Interesting that he confirms that Chapman has been officially dropped. For a time under Gary it seemed like he was guaranteed a spot no matter how well Reegz played.

Tommyjet
Damn, my question about bridges wasn't answered :sigh:

militiamon
So Jaded Underwear is the member? Good one

Yo My2BobsWorth, this is pretty bad, even by your standards.

joel31
07-02-2014, 09:59 PM
Damn, my question about bridges wasn't answered :sigh:
mine was as well. it wasn't even that much of dig at Bridges

lquiquer
07-02-2014, 10:09 PM
Interesting that he confirms that Chapman has been officially dropped. For a time under Gary it seemed like he was guaranteed a spot no matter how well Reegz played.

But then interesting than I think last week and Pretty sure the previous week Mitchell was on the bench ....

lquiquer
07-02-2014, 10:11 PM
And Sunday either Mitchell and chapman in the squad.... I guess with Kanta out if we loose Kew or Regz then Galloway or pepper will have to slide in centre back position?

Jeterpool
08-02-2014, 07:15 AM
And Sunday either Mitchell and chapman in the squad.... I guess with Kanta out if we loose Kew or Regz then Galloway or pepper will have to slide in centre back position?

You're right. Mitchell has been on the bench the last two weeks.

It's ridiculous on a bench of 5 we don't go for broader cover across the whole pitch, not just attackers

My2BobsWorth
08-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Yo My2BobsWorth, this is pretty bad, even by your standards.
I was trying to hint to joel that it probably isn't a good idea to be posting the association between the two you moron, do you even understand security on a forum. Fark it, hope everyone knows where he lives now

joel31
08-02-2014, 08:16 PM
He posted that he asked that same question, up here .So I just joined the dots as most foz members would have been able to do

MFKS
08-02-2014, 09:17 PM
I was trying to hint to joel that it probably isn't a good idea to be posting the association between the two you moron, do you even understand security on a forum. Fark it, hope everyone knows where he lives now

Kotara South for any of the dumb ****s out there who can't join the ****ing dots :roflz:

militiamon
08-02-2014, 09:34 PM

Once again My2BobsWorth, your astounding wit and altruistic charity appears to have eluded us all. Bravo.

Thomas477
08-02-2014, 09:47 PM
Kotara South for any of the dumb ****s out there who can't join the ****ing dots :roflz:

What? I never knew that Member.....

Jeterpool
08-02-2014, 09:49 PM
What? I never knew that Member.....

You'd be fooled to think it was Member For Kale Starting

plague
08-02-2014, 10:21 PM

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/837058223.gif?1391482264

My2BobsWorth
09-02-2014, 03:09 PM
He posted that he asked that same question, up here .So I just joined the dots as most foz members would have been able to do
Maybe I should have PM'd you Joel, then Milly wouldn't have got her knickers in a knot

Thomas477
09-02-2014, 07:20 PM
Legit question here, what has sacking van Egmond and appointing Zane accomplished that wouldn't have been accomplished by sacking GvE at the end of the season? I'm failing to see anything tbh.

hawk
09-02-2014, 07:26 PM
get your defence in order zane you muppet. even gve got this right

Thomas477
09-02-2014, 07:31 PM
Zane's first game and he plays our captain our of position, plus our only option seemed to be lump it to Heskey.

Must do better next week.

Just thought I'd bump this as well. Except there was no Heskey...

Pico
09-02-2014, 07:44 PM
Legit question here, what has sacking van Egmond and appointing Zane accomplished that wouldn't have been accomplished by sacking GvE at the end of the season? I'm failing to see anything tbh.

stopping the confidence rot in the players giving them a chance to show what they have to offer without GVE in their ear and on their backs. it should show which players were being stifled or those that just don't have the mental strength or ability.

Goodwin for one looks to have done a complete 180 since Zane's appointment, caravella has not changed much at all, ditto bridges. gallaway still can't beat the first man when crossing, hence offering nothing going forward. Gibbs is nothing special so can go as well.

this should give those in management clearer ideas of who to ship out to create room for the new coach to work his magic.

halo se7en
09-02-2014, 07:50 PM

Seeing Goodwin start to find form is more than enough for me at this point.

sammydog
09-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Did Goodwins two goals make up for his woeful passing?

Thomas477
09-02-2014, 09:26 PM
Did Goodwins two goals make up for his woeful passing?

Or losing the ball 9 times out of 10 whenever he tried to take players on?

He played alright, but I wouldn't have said he was finding his top form.

militiamon
09-02-2014, 10:04 PM

I've been asking myself the same question over the last few weeks.

Pretty clear now that Zane is a rubbish coach. I reckon GVE deserved to be booted based on the lack of results, but what was the point in doing it so early if the club only had this rubbish bloke as a replacement?

tbh, there is a big difference between finishing 9th or 10th to finishing 5th - 7th, which I think was very achievable under Gary.

pv4
09-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Once again My2BobsWorth, your astounding wit and altruistic charity appears to have eluded us all. Bravo.

:brr:

sammydog
09-02-2014, 10:11 PM
I've been asking myself the same question over the last few weeks.

Pretty clear now that Zane is a rubbish coach. I reckon GVE deserved to be booted based on the lack of results, but what was the point in doing it so early if the club only had this rubbish bloke as a replacement?

tbh, there is a big difference between finishing 9th or 10th to finishing 5th - 7th, which I think was very achievable under Gary.

It was HSG's way of trying to appease the fans while spending no money.

If they gave half a toss, they would have looked for a new manager rather than running to the youth coach. The whole exercise was about spending as little cash as possible.

pv4
09-02-2014, 10:12 PM
Also to anyone who thinks GVE would be doing better than Zane right now - he wouldn't be. We have a shit squad with no Kanta or Griff currently available. No coach could fix this short term mess

q-money
09-02-2014, 10:17 PM
imagine if we signed ernie merrick, and he turned this ****ing rabble into a servicable team, and brought us the great carlos hernandez

militiamon
09-02-2014, 10:20 PM
Also to anyone who thinks GVE would be doing better than Zane right now - he wouldn't be. We have a shit squad with no Kanta or Griff currently available. No coach could fix this short term mess

When Zane first took over he talked about how it was going to be "back to basics", and getting the defence right. See here:

Olivia Hall asks via email: What has been the biggest adjustment you’ve tried to make to the team since taking over as head coach?

CZ: I watched the pre-season unfold and we don’t want to veer away from the work that was done there and start completely from scratch.

We’re just looking to simplify roles and make sure that defensively, the structure is as good as it can be to keep our goal in tact, because I feel we’re a team that will always threaten with the people we have in the front third.

Reality is that he's done the complete opposite. We've conceded 8 goals in 3 games now.

Under GVE we actually had one of the better defensive records in the league. Now it's a complete clusterf*ck at the back, the defenders + midfield look like they have nfi when it comes to defending simple runs through the middle of the park.

Like I said, I think GVE deserved to be sacked at the end of the season, but replacing him with this guy with his poor record was a terrible move. the butcher was right to give him shit after only 30 minutes, this guy is honking.

MFKS
09-02-2014, 10:21 PM

Don't agree with that PV4 . We may have some quality and personnel issues but galvanise the squad and get them playing for each other, the fans etc.

8 goals in 3 games and some very sloppy half arsed efforts in this show that they don't care.

One bloke come back to the club after 5 years walking the earth curing disease and what have you and showed more passion in twenty seconds after full time than these ****s do.

Poor bloke has since been victimised by the club who seem to condone this attitude

late_to_the_game
09-02-2014, 10:21 PM
Seeing Goodwin start to find form is more than enough for me at this point.

This. There is a lot of GVE influence that is going to take time to undo. Best example of this is that we never play with any urgency.......

militiamon
09-02-2014, 10:22 PM
imagine if we signed ernie merrick, and he turned this ****ing rabble into a servicable team, and brought us the great carlos hernandez

Word. Isn't this what we were saying after Branko left?

Hernandez = A-League's greatest player, not even joking here.

MFKS
09-02-2014, 10:27 PM
This. There is a lot of GVE influence that is going to take time to undo. Best example of this is that we never play with any urgency.......

Have to agree.

Love how when we get a throw in and the **** who is taking it seems to think he has to ignore any free players and wait for our opponent to get themselves organised before delivering it.

Then add in the fact that our blokes aren't even looking to be the recipient of a quick throw in and are not even watching for one.

FFS It is these common sense 1%ers that need addressing

Pico
09-02-2014, 10:31 PM
oh member don't mention throw ins, **** me just give the other team the throw in I say, at least then we would have an extra player to defend their inevitable attack from our throw in.

pv4
09-02-2014, 10:43 PM
Word. Isn't this what we were saying after Branko left?

Hernandez = A-League's greatest player, not even joking here.

Carlos was amazing today

late_to_the_game
09-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Have to agree.

Love how when we get a throw in and the **** who is taking it seems to think he has to ignore any free players and wait for our opponent to get themselves organised before delivering it.

Then add in the fact that our blokes aren't even looking to be the recipient of a quick throw in and are not even watching for one.

FFS It is these common sense 1%ers that need addressing

Good reminder for the youth coaches out there (including me) not to forget the basics - cause you look like a bunch of gooses (geese?) if you do....

plague
09-02-2014, 10:56 PM
Remember back in the day some of us ('sup q-man, M-mon and others) thought Merrick would be good for us and others on here we're like DERRRRR SHITTY FOOTBALL DERRRRRRRR.
Well we were thoroughly outdone today.

Well in Middleby. Another top shelf decision.

WolfMan
10-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Remember back in the day some of us ('sup q-man, M-mon and others) thought Merrick would be good for us and others on here we're like DERRRRR SHITTY FOOTBALL DERRRRRRRR.
Well we were thoroughly outdone today.

Well in Middleby. Another top shelf decision.

Add me to that list. Merrick is a quality manager. As evidenced by what he is doing without Ifill in Wellington. Tactician and Man-Manager.

parksey
10-02-2014, 11:26 AM

You're obviously forgetting that his teams play crappy football and he only won 2 comps because of Archie Thompson.

Psyche.

q-money
10-02-2014, 11:30 AM
also note that he won both championships with leigh broxham.

who is the real genius now?

parksey
10-02-2014, 11:34 AM
I actually don't broxham ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Grimario
10-02-2014, 11:52 AM

I don't broxham either... what's your point? :gent:

Grimario
10-02-2014, 11:54 AM
Do you even broxham, bro?

russjaybee
10-02-2014, 11:57 AM
What you don't know Broxham?

Merrick's teams may not be the most attractive, but at least they actually look like a balanced cohesive team ffs.
Also wello have played some alright football lately.

To be honest I don't give a shit what we're playing as long as it looks like the team understands what their jobs are when they get out on the field.

q-money
10-02-2014, 12:01 PM
ur gunna have 2 speak up m8

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2012/09/21/1226472/512204-leigh-broxham.jpg

filter sweep makes da bitches wet

MFKS
10-02-2014, 12:04 PM
I think Merrick ain't the worst in the world and is a better option than most of the drop kicks we have picked in recent years.

That being said I think we can do much better than him

q-money
10-02-2014, 12:20 PM
fmd MFKS all the kale has gone to your head. we will sign farina next.

parksey
10-02-2014, 12:25 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MFKS
10-02-2014, 12:54 PM
fmd MFKS all the kale has gone to your head. we will sign farina next.

Don't even suggest that!!! You know that is the type of hairbrained scheme we are good for.

I am just of the opinion that there are decent coaches out there in not only this country that never get a go due to the circle jerk merry go round but overseas also.

We just need some one to come in. Get back to BASICS, Do the little things right (which we Don't) add a little bit of KISS and actually play with some passion pride and a level of enthusiasm we currently don't.

It ain't ****ing rocket science what we need.

russjaybee
10-02-2014, 01:50 PM
For once I agree with The Member.

Back to basics for sure, each player should know exactly where there meant to be and what their meant to be doing in the following situations

- We have the ball
- They have the ball

And how to transition between the two.

ITS SIMPLE F*KING STUFF

Just get players that actually know where to stand ffs.

MFKS
10-02-2014, 02:02 PM
For once I agree with The Member.

Back to basics for sure, each player should know exactly where there meant to be and what their meant to be doing in the following situations

- We have the ball
- They have the ball

And how to transition between the two.

ITS SIMPLE F*KING STUFF

Just get players that actually know where to stand ffs.

I think our players are pretty good at standing. The lack of movement is a disgrace. One particularly time yesterday either Kew/Taylor had the ball and no **** was free. No **** was moving and no **** wanted the ball. Nix were just sitting off us waiting for us to pass it and no one wanted it and our captain is ordering the ball to go 40 yards back to Birraz to hoof it up the park to our attackers who lets face it ain't good aerially and no match for the likes of Durante and Sigmund.

What's even worse is there is no value in these blokes running into space anyways as their teammates have no interest in giving them the ball and are more interested in giving it to someone who is standing still

russjaybee
10-02-2014, 02:20 PM
And yet we still have the lowest pass completion rate of any team in the league.

When you think about it plain and simply we deserve to be exactly where we are

- We can't win at home (or at all...)
- We leak goals
- We struggle to score
- We can't keep the ball

MFKS
10-02-2014, 03:49 PM
And yet we still have the lowest pass completion rate of any team in the league.

When you think about it plain and simply we deserve to be exactly where we are

- We can't win at home (or at all...)
- We leak goals
- We struggle to score
- We can't keep the ball

If pass completion is an issue we can bump that up a bit by playing more ball between the centrehalves and Birraz. Seems we have cutdown on this recently

russjaybee
10-02-2014, 03:59 PM
Well yeah, pass completion is an issue because the other way of wording it is turning over the god damn ball.
When you consider how often we recycled the ball rather than crossing it I'd say it's a fairly damning statistic.

gk1985
10-02-2014, 04:01 PM
was it just me or was joey gibbs just running around like a headless chook the entire time he was on the pitch?

halo se7en
10-02-2014, 05:47 PM
People are complaining that Zane has done nothing in what, 3 games??

Probably from the same people who said GVE should have more time after 2 AND A HALF SEASONS

And yes, I'd be stoked to see Goodwin miss 50 passes if it means he scores two goals every match

This foz is high :blink:

joel31
10-02-2014, 05:59 PM
was it just me or was joey gibbs just running around like a headless chook the entire time he was on the pitch?
not just u

Thomas477
10-02-2014, 06:17 PM
People are complaining that Zane has done nothing in what, 3 games??

Probably from the same people who said GVE should have more time after 2 AND A HALF SEASONS

And yes, I'd be stoked to see Goodwin miss 50 passes if it means he scores two goals every match

This foz is high :blink:

What I've been saying is that we have not seen an improvement under him. If we've just sacked GvE to replace him with someone who isn't doing much better, what was the point of sacking GvE?

And you may like seeing Goodwin score every game, but I'd much prefer to be winning games.....

joel31
10-02-2014, 06:21 PM
What I've been saying is that we have not seen an improvement under him. If we've just sacked GvE to replace him with someone who isn't doing much better, what was the point of sacking GvE?

And you may like seeing Goodwin score every game, but I'd much prefer to be winning games.....
well this was a test to see if Zane was up to the top job and the answer is he isn't

Thomas477
10-02-2014, 06:35 PM
well this was a test to see if Zane was up to the top job and the answer is he isn't

After his efforts with the all star team he had in the W-League 2 years ago, it was clear then.

militiamon
10-02-2014, 06:59 PM
^ Exactly. Couldn't even make the finals in a team with Lisa De Vanna, Melissa Barbieri, Emily Van Egmond, that former captain of Germany, etc.

Didn't that basically kill off our W-League team since it cost so much and the return (under Clayton's guidance) was so shit? And now we have been left with a team that loses every game 10-0.

GazFish35
10-02-2014, 07:12 PM
He's not had a preseason nor is it his squad.

FFS people, we haven't won a derby since some of the squadron were born, the wanderers are quality at nullifying games and we didn't get wiped off the park like some feared.... And we lost to Wellington. We ALWAYS lose to Wellington.

The sky is hardly falling. We no doubt need to sure things up at the back, missing Kanta is killing us, but we appear to be going forward with a little more freedom and I don't mind that.

He's he for twelve weeks, I reckon we'd get more out of backing the bloke than riding his arse. We don't need to call for his head, it's essentially already on the chopping block with a sharp knife hanging above it.

At least with a full time coach we have a contract to fight against.

The General
10-02-2014, 08:41 PM

Agreed, but would be significantly helpful if players played in their best positions. Ruben is an attrocious midfielder - needs to be at right back!

Thomas477
10-02-2014, 08:57 PM
Agreed, but would be significantly helpful if players played in their best positions. Ruben is an attrocious midfielder - needs to be at right back!

Lulz, let's move the engine of our midfield to RB, that's a brilliant idea!

hawk
10-02-2014, 09:08 PM
rubes in goals and striker

The General
10-02-2014, 09:10 PM
Lulz, let's move the engine of our midfield to RB, that's a brilliant idea!

Really? He gives the ball away for fun - shoots constantly from 35 yards out. Yep, you're right....He's awesome!

joel31
10-02-2014, 09:37 PM
Really? He gives the ball away for fun - shoots constantly from 35 yards out. Yep, you're right....He's awesome!
Constantly = 27 times in 18 games

MFKS
10-02-2014, 09:46 PM

How many of them were on target and how many of them actually hit Row Z???

Thomas477
10-02-2014, 09:49 PM

As others have pointed out, having a long shot or two a game isn't a bad thing, keeps the keepers on their toes.

And gives the ball away? He isn't doing it any more than any others, but you have an issue with his passing and you want to put him in defence? Sure, why not!

RedMexican
10-02-2014, 09:59 PM
ffs, rubes is the only player who i see that actually gives 2 freaking shits about the shirt, he can shoot from 90 yards.

we lack passion and pride in the jersey and that is exactly what we need atm

MFKS
10-02-2014, 10:04 PM
ffs, rubes is the only player who i see that actually gives 2 freaking shits about the shirt, he can shoot from 90 yards.

we lack passion and pride in the jersey and that is exactly what we need atm

Taylor and Griffo and Hoole are the only blokes who look they give a **** about the shirt.

The rest of them barely give a **** and that includes Zads

The General
10-02-2014, 10:14 PM

and has scored how many?

The General
10-02-2014, 10:19 PM
As others have pointed out, having a long shot or two a game isn't a bad thing, keeps the keepers on their toes.

And gives the ball away? He isn't doing it any more than any others, but you have an issue with his passing and you want to put him in defence? Sure, why not!

He clearly has no awareness in midfield, surely you can see that? At least if he plays at right back (where he has played many times before) he has the game in front of him. His body shape in midfield is horrific.

lquiquer
10-02-2014, 10:21 PM
Taylor and Griffo and Hoole are the only blokes who look they give a **** about the shirt.

The rest of them barely give a **** and that includes Zads

Zad was pretty mad at the final whistle .... Kick the first thing he could find on the side line...

russjaybee
10-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Oh all that shit I was talking about earlier was not directed at Zane at all, gotta give him at least till the end of the season people.
I was just complaining about the jets in general, forgot which thread I was in lol.

Thomas477
10-02-2014, 10:36 PM
He clearly has no awareness in midfield, surely you can see that? At least if he plays at right back (where he has played many times before) he has the game in front of him. His body shape in midfield is horrific.

When was the last time he played at right back? 3 or 4 years ago? Last time he played at RM he looked lost.

As for awareness and body shape, last I looked he wasn't a Juan Mata type of midfielder who looks poised and elegant whenever he's on the ball. He's a box to box, ball winning midfielder, the type of rough as guys players you want on your team. Zad's energy and willingness to go into tackles is why we need him in centre mid and not at right back. Surely you can see that our midfield is lacking energy, and you're proposing to remove the one player who actually provides a bit of energy to the mid.

MFKS
10-02-2014, 10:40 PM
When was the last time he played at right back? 3 or 4 years ago? Last time he played at RM he looked lost.

As for awareness and body shape, last I looked he wasn't a Juan Mata type of midfielder who looks poised and elegant whenever he's on the ball. He's a box to box, ball winning midfielder, the type of rough as guys players you want on your team. Zad's energy and willingness to go into tackles is why we need him in centre mid and not at right back. Surely you can see that our midfield is lacking energy, and you're proposing to remove the one player who actually provides a bit of energy to the mid.

Bloke has been here and been playing as a centre mid for what 4 years now. Every year we are shit and can't make the finals. Blokes have come and gone. This bloke remains yet we still are shit. Maybe there is a coincidence here???

Thomas477
10-02-2014, 11:04 PM
Bloke has been here and been playing as a centre mid for what 4 years now. Every year we are shit and can't make the finals. Blokes have come and gone. This bloke remains yet we still are shit. Maybe there is a coincidence here???

Could also be Bridges, Deans, Middleby, Palmer, GvE, Regan, Kanta, Virgilli etc.

But money is on Middleby.

Pico
11-02-2014, 07:07 AM
Middleby is not missing tackles and losing possession in midfield though.

Having energy is all well and good, but I'd rather have a footballer in the midfield.

We can't just ignore the fact that our midfield is terrible, no ball retention and no creative instincts for our front men.

Something needs to change and having a serious look at a bloke who's best attributes are his energy over things like positional awareness, passing, ball retention, defensive duties etc is not the right way to go about it.

I think zads is ok when you have a kanta type player to clean up for him, you can then afford his negatives because as you say his energy and his midfield partner make up for them, but realistically going forward do we want to be one injury away from having our midfield lose its cohesion & brains, I expect more than that.

I wouldn't mind seeing zads at right back, he can at least beat the first man when putting in a cross, something gallaway is still struggling with. His energy would be useful for tracking back after pushing forward too. I'd like to at least see us try a back four of
Zads---Reagz---Kew---Carney

Wouldn't mind seeing zane try ox in midfield either, the coaches have said in the past that he's one of the best passes we have, get him in there instead of roundabout.

MFKS
11-02-2014, 07:35 AM
Middleby is not missing tackles and losing possession in midfield though.

Having energy is all well and good, but I'd rather have a footballer in the midfield.

We can't just ignore the fact that our midfield is terrible, no ball retention and no creative instincts for our front men.

Something needs to change and having a serious look at a bloke who's best attributes are his energy over things like positional awareness, passing, ball retention, defensive duties etc is not the right way to go about it.

I think zads is ok when you have a kanta type player to clean up for him, you can then afford his negatives because as you say his energy and his midfield partner make up for them, but realistically going forward do we want to be one injury away from having our midfield lose its cohesion & brains, I expect more than that.

I wouldn't mind seeing zads at right back, he can at least beat the first man when putting in a cross, something gallaway is still struggling with. His energy would be useful for tracking back after pushing forward too. I'd like to at least see us try a back four of
Zads---Reagz---Kew---Carney

Wouldn't mind seeing zane try ox in midfield either, the coaches have said in the past that he's one of the best passes we have, get him in there instead of roundabout.

Oxborrow's positional play at covering his back 4 is also good. General defensive skills need to improve though but bloke does sit quite deep and protects back 4 and doesn't get caught in no mans land like Zads/Beard/Roundabout do regularly

pv4
11-02-2014, 10:21 AM
FYI Ante Milicic has been signed up as Ange's assistant for the Socceroos for 3 years.

belchardo
11-02-2014, 11:02 AM
damn

pv4
11-02-2014, 11:14 AM
With heavy rumours that Rudan will become Poppa's assistant

MFKS
11-02-2014, 11:14 AM
damn
why is this an issue??

The bloke is unproven as a first team coach. Just cause he has been successful as an assistant doesn't mean he would be a success as the numero Uno.

Just look at Rado Vidosic.

Last thing we need to be doing is taking gambles on untried blokes. If we are gonna do that then InZane should be given the gig fulltime today

joel31
11-02-2014, 11:32 AM
With heavy rumours that Rudan will become Poppa's assistant
if Sydney fc really want him. He'll go there

&1gest
12-02-2014, 04:09 PM
Zanes replacement?

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/1181386/Hierro-wants-to-coach-in-the-A-League

Tommyjet
12-02-2014, 05:04 PM
Yes please

joel31
12-02-2014, 05:28 PM
i'd take him

12-02-2014, 05:31 PM
i'd take him

+1

joel31
and raul is a very intelligent player could become our ADP

q-money
no more qualified than bridges tbh

make up yer mind idiots

joel31
12-02-2014, 05:33 PM
he spent a year as a director of football at malaga. the year they finished 4th. He has played for one of the biggest clubs in the world, under some of the best coaches

GazFish35
12-02-2014, 05:41 PM
And he'd likely lose game 1 and half the town would be wanting him sacked.

q-money
12-02-2014, 06:10 PM
bridges has played for leeds and spent a month as assistant coach of the jerks

la liga is a mickey mouse league

bridges in

militiamon
12-02-2014, 06:53 PM
no more qualified than bridges tbh

make up yer mind idiots

Nah, he's more qualified, but you're right in that he wouldn't be the right option either.

MFKS
12-02-2014, 07:01 PM
Sure the bloke would be impressed with our collection of players who can't pass a ball to a ****ing teammate

lquiquer
12-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Bridgey: 56 games Leeds, 11 games England U21
Hierro: 439 games Real Madrid, 89 games Spain A
Bridgey's English: Acceptable
Hierro's English: Prob on par with Gombau

Raul IN

But agree with MFKS Tiki-taka with our mob: God help him

GazFish35
12-02-2014, 08:10 PM
Bridges has his RSA

q-money
12-02-2014, 09:18 PM
lol

Jeterpool
12-02-2014, 09:23 PM
Sure the bloke would be impressed with our collection of players who can't pass a ball to a ****ing teammate

It generally goes alright between the centre backs and keeper, doesn't it. Sure we shipped a goal that way recently but do it often enough and it's bound to happen! :lulz:

russjaybee
12-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Just nab a local all age coach and get him to swear at this lot a bunch. We should be scouting Woodberry to get someone in to sort these lazy sooks out.

GazFish35
12-02-2014, 09:25 PM
The puddle can receive a pass well.

Premy
13-02-2014, 09:55 AM
Forget that Spanish bloke.

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/football/liverpool-legend-john-barnes-says-he-would-consider-a-coaching-role-in-the-aleague/story-fndkzvnd-1226825104930

Barnes In
Furns get on to tonight. Give Middleby a Call do what you need to do.

MFKS
13-02-2014, 10:26 AM
It generally goes alright between the centre backs and keeper, doesn't it. Sure we shipped a goal that way recently but do it often enough and it's bound to happen! :lulz:

Lowest pass percentage in the HAL for a team that was allegedly playing possession based football under GVE. :roflz:

I am sure his expectations on our players even if he watered them down dramatically would be not even close to being met if he got the gig

furns
13-02-2014, 10:30 AM
Forget that Spanish bloke.

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/football/liverpool-legend-john-barnes-says-he-would-consider-a-coaching-role-in-the-aleague/story-fndkzvnd-1226825104930

Barnes In
Furns get on to tonight. Give Middleby a Call do what you need to do.
Would love to but as I am currently at home laid out with the flu, I have unfortunately decided its not a good idea to attend tonight.

parksey
13-02-2014, 10:38 AM
Bridges has his RSA

Lol

shagga
13-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Just nab a local all age coach and get him to swear at this lot a bunch. We should be scouting Woodberry to get someone in to sort these lazy sooks out.

Danny Burt lives at Woodbury, perfect choice.

seldom
13-02-2014, 12:53 PM
Danny Burt lives at Woodbury, perfect choice.

could coach and sought out the away supporters at the same time

13-02-2014, 03:29 PM
Pretty sure Palmer and Middleby will appreciate the savings to be made on this and proceed to make it happen.

GazFish35
25-03-2014, 11:17 AM
we are still horribly inconsistent, and im not sure if hwes the right bloke for the gig just yet but......

if GVE awxs still around we'd be worse off, and,
Zane does very very well in pressers for a young guy. seems to be handling the pressure very very well.

plague
25-03-2014, 11:36 AM
Does anyone on here legit know Zane?
Either him (or a dead ringer) was coaching down at Jaffas in a U/6 or 7 game last Sunday morning.

furns
25-03-2014, 11:54 AM
Still dont see him as a permanent option for a senior coach just yet. He has been coaching for five minutes ffs
Memo to HSG: Either move Deans out or Zane out and bring in an actual senior coach for them to learn from for three or four season minimum. Then they can take over the top job.

Dont just appoint someone because they are cheap. Adelaide have shown what you can do if you hire a coach with a proper philosophy and allow him to restructure where required. And it doesnt have to cost the earth. I cant imagine Gombau would be on a massive wedge. Its just about finding the right bloke.

pv4
25-03-2014, 11:58 AM
I cant imagine Gombau would be on a massive wedge.

TBH I think the complete opposite. I'd imagine he's on a huge amount of coin. He does heaps of coaching related things outside of the AUFC senior side. Plus he's a foreigner. Would not be surprised one bit if he's the highest paid HAL coach.

furns
25-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Get what you pay for I suppose. This is our issue with HSG in charge. Although it would be nice if HSG would throw Bennett money at an actual decent coach for us as well.

MFKS
25-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Knowing us Middleby would have Zane on the most coin in the HAL:roflz:

Matter of fact Popovic Gombau and Farina would have to be in the better earners.

The rest of them have only got the job this year as emergency replacements

MFKS
25-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Get what you pay for I suppose. This is our issue with HSG in charge. Although it would be nice if HSG would thrown Bennett money at an actual decent coach for us as well.

That's working out really well for the Knoughts isn't it??

Haven't won a game yet and are achieving parallel levels of mediocrity as the Jets do

They are no closer to winning a comp with Supercoach Bennett in charge as they were before Tinks took over and they had Neville Nobodies coaching them.

If there is one thing that can be said about Tinks he puts the money in to achieve success. The choices of staff he employees across both clubs are what lets him down

Skirt Boy
25-03-2014, 12:53 PM
TBH I think the complete opposite. I'd imagine he's on a huge amount of coin. He does heaps of coaching related things outside of the AUFC senior side. Plus he's a foreigner. Would not be surprised one bit if he's the highest paid HAL coach.

Thats what I think. The guy was part of their youth setup from 2003-2009. And look at the players they produced in that time.

plague
25-03-2014, 12:58 PM

Correct, that's why the Jets copied AUFC's blueprint except they stole the manger from their own youth team to coach the seniors.

/middleby'd

joel31
30-03-2014, 09:31 PM
The time is not right for Zane to stay on as No. 1. His inability tactically is my main concern. He could not observe the flow of the game and make a change, the goals tonight were coming for some time but Zane left our midfield open for Perth to play through. Things like this GVE would have responded too and changed.
Also other tactical stuff that lead to doubts are we are playing a quite traditional 4-4-2 where he says roles are simplified from Gary's system but perhaps too much and we are sticking to that even when changes might be appropriate, it leads me to believe he doesn't know of much else.
I still believe he can becone a good manager. His press conferences put him in good light as a composed guy but I feel he should stay as assistant (not youth coach) to an experienced tactically astute head coach

GazFish35
30-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Why do we pay $200 plus a year for Jets tickets when we can punch ourselves in the groin for free ?

Just get a ga season ticket next year.
Heaps cheaper.

furns
30-03-2014, 09:55 PM
The time is not right for Zane to stay on as No. 1. His inability tactically is my main concern. He could not observe the flow of the game and make a change, the goals tonight were coming for some time but Zane left our midfield open for Perth to play through. Things like this GVE would have responded too and changed.
Also other tactical stuff that lead to doubts are we are playing a quite traditional 4-4-2 where he says roles are simplified from Gary's system but perhaps too much and we are sticking to that even when changes might be appropriate, it leads me to believe he doesn't know of much else.
I still believe he can becone a good manager. His press conferences put him in good light as a composed guy but I feel he should stay as assistant (not youth coach) to an experienced tactically astute head coach
Have been saying this for weeks. Not a head coach, wont be for at least four or five more seasons under a proper senior coach.

And neither is f*cking Deans

BodyNovo
30-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Papas or Okon

Do it tinks

GazFish35
30-03-2014, 10:18 PM
And neither is f*cking Deans

Key point.

Grimario
30-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Papas or Okon

Do it tinks

Papas. Please.

militiamon
30-03-2014, 11:18 PM
Deadset, we don't really have tactics with the ball anymore apart from the quick counters. If that fails then we seem to end up passing the ball backwards until we give it away.

All successful teams are built on a strong counter attack, but the real winners are the ones who can threaten when they build from the back as well. We don't necessarily have to play like Brisbane or Adelaide, but it wouldn't hurt if we could maybe pass the ball forward a couple of times and craft an opportunity ourselves rather than relying on the other team to **** up.

Jetmaster
31-03-2014, 11:03 AM
I'm convinced Zane will get the gig if he gets us into the semis - HSG will have an excuse to do it on the cheap.

So short term pain for long term gain is how I see these few weeks.

Grimario
31-03-2014, 11:13 AM
Better hope that Tinkler hands the license back this week and FFA Plan B (whatever that may be) for the Jerks happens then.

Zane long term, smh.

FORZA TIKA TAKA GOMBAU WOW ETC

WolfMan
31-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Nothing against Zane personally, but he should enjoy these next 2 weeks at the helm.

Lack of a defensive strategy once we got the late-ish lead is what did us in, amongst other things

halo se7en
31-03-2014, 04:29 PM
That's working out really well for the Knoughts isn't it??

Haven't won a game yet and are achieving parallel levels of mediocrity as the Jets do

They are no closer to winning a comp with Supercoach Bennett in charge as they were before Tinks took over and they had Neville Nobodies coaching them.

If there is one thing that can be said about Tinks he puts the money in to achieve success. The choices of staff he employees across both clubs are what lets him down

Achieving parallel levels as the Jets? Even though the Knights were one game from the GF last season...

MFKS
31-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Achieving parallel levels as the Jets? Even though the Knights were one game from the GF last season...

Yeah and we win our next 3 games and we would be within a game of the grand final.

Doesn't mean we deserve to be there or are likely to win the GF soon.

Might point is that neither club is anywhere near winning a comp despite Tinks millions poured in as the management at both clubs has squandered the fortune Newy found it in

MFKS
08-04-2017, 08:52 PM
How is this bloke still employed at the club??

Coaches Newcastle's elite Yoof to 4 goals conceeded every week

Which Yoof players have progressed into the HAL side under his watch??

Can see why he is always kept around.

No threat to anyone above him

mervan
08-04-2017, 09:26 PM

Muppet, its a circus, jones included

evanhayes5
08-04-2017, 11:15 PM
Heard that he doesnt want to give up the youth as he sees it as a backup incase things with the first team go to shit.

Supposedly mcBreen was interested in the role, have also seen kew jaliens a lot at training as well

Bremsstrahlung
09-04-2017, 02:32 AM

It's the players fault. Zane is a good Coach. Look at his a league record. Can't polish a turd right?

Roundball Enthusiast
09-04-2017, 10:41 AM
It's the players fault. Zane is a good Coach. Look at his a league record. Can't polish a turd right?

:popcorn:

plague
09-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Zane didn't have the following players at his disposal:
Leaky G
Devon Head
Leo
Milos
Biraz

But

He carried on like a clown on the sidelines last week.

**** him off.

parksey
09-04-2017, 12:12 PM

How's the irony here.

halo se7en
09-04-2017, 01:03 PM
How's the irony here.

Yeah but it's Millers fault.

MFKS
09-04-2017, 01:26 PM

If those kids are the best Newy have then something needs doing about it.

They obviously ain't selecting players with any heart or passion but cocksuckers playing to the Dutch mango sucking KPIs rather than the scoreboard

Bon
09-04-2017, 03:42 PM
How's the irony here.

Yep..

plague
09-04-2017, 03:48 PM
you guys, seriously.
Seriously you guys.

Seriously?

plague
09-04-2017, 03:51 PM
It's like chasing an oiled pig around and you guys finally catch it then you turn around and there's another oiled pig running around and you can't work out whether to drop the first one in order to catch the second one but the real question is why the hell you even feel the need to chase a goddamned oiled up pig around in the first place.

Bremsstrahlung
09-04-2017, 04:18 PM
If those kids are the best Newy have then something needs doing about it.

They obviously ain't selecting players with any heart or passion but cocksuckers playing to the Dutch mango sucking KPIs rather than the scoreboard

So we are back on the "players out" side?

plague
09-04-2017, 08:10 PM
I absolutely kid you not.
At 6.42pm tonight i got an email from our club asking if I wanted to enrol Plague Jnr in the 'Inzane' coaching skills clinic hosted by none other than our boy Clacka.

errrr, might let Plague Jnr sit this one out.

judge
09-04-2017, 08:26 PM
Unless he's very tall and awkward and handballs or falls over in the box let him sit it out.

Grimario
09-04-2017, 08:35 PM
I absolutely kid you not.
At 6.42pm tonight i got an email from our club asking if I wanted to enrol Plague Jnr in the 'Inzane' coaching skills clinic hosted by none other than our boy Clacka.

Didn't Zane try and steal Sporty Kids entire pool of attendees from a former ferry bloke (John something)?

judge
09-04-2017, 08:41 PM
You'd have to be 'Inzane' to enrol your kid in that coaching clinic.

plague
09-04-2017, 08:57 PM
You'd have to be 'Inzane' to enrol your kid in that coaching clinic.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--yfLoE_pk--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/dkhpxdkepf6frr8fonh2.gif

oldtownroad
25-07-2019, 03:27 PM
Heard he left as the club offered him a significantly reduced wage