PDA

View Full Version : HAL 13/14 Rd16 - Central Coast v Newcastle Jets 25/1/14 k/off 730pm AEDST

belchardo
20-01-2014, 12:03 PM
coming up for this game. 1,000km round trip, $40 for bus/ticket, have to drink crap beer at the stadium, have to travel to Gosford: they'd better play better than last week.

q-money
20-01-2014, 12:03 PM
loose

MFKS
20-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Thread Title is a ****ing Disgrace

Has nothing about the return to Newy Colours of the Griff

FFS

Thread Title Out
new Thread Title In

Jeterpool
20-01-2014, 12:14 PM
Round 16 Preview –Newcastle Jets v Central Coast Mariners

Overall – 30 games between the two teams.

Jets Wins – 9, Mariners Wins – 10, Draws – 11

In Gosford – 14 games

Jets Wins – 1, Mariners Wins – 6, Draws – 7

Last Result -

Jets 2(Neville 51, Pasfield 56 og) – Mariners 2 (Flores 65 pen, Sterjovski 80) in Newcastle.

Biggest Win

Jets 3 (Bridge, Carle, Rodriguez) – Mariners 1 (Mori), Round 12, Season 2 at Energy Australia Stadium, 12/11/2006.

Heaviest Defeat

Jets 1 (Coveny) – Mariners 4 (Gumprecht, Brown, Hutchinson, Hutchinson), Round 16, Season 1 at Blue Tongue Stadium, 31/12/2005.

Leading Scorers in fixture –

Jets – 5 (Joel Griffiths).
Mariners – 6 (Matt Simon)

Coaches Head to Head – 0 matches

Newcastle Jets Coaching Records –

Craig Deans – 1 match (1 win, 0 draws and 0 losses = 100% win ratio)
Gary Van Egmond – 17 matches (6 wins, 6 draw and 5 losses = 35% win ratio)
Branko Culina – 6 matches (1 win, 2 draws and 3 losses = 17% win ratio)
Richard Money - 5 matches (1 win, 2 draws and 2 losses = 20% win ratio)
Nick Theodorakopoulos - 1 match (0 win, 1 draw and 0 losses = 0% win ratio)

Average Away crowd – 11623 (excluding Grand Final, which was at a neurtal venue)

Key facts:

This is the first F3 Derby for both coaches.
A Jets coach has only ever lost their first F3 Derby once. That was Gary Van Egmond in his second stint with the club. Gary Van Egmond (version 1) and Craig Deans both won – which were both at home. Richard Money, Nick Theodorakopoulos and Branko Culina all drew their first meetings.
If Phil Moss wins he will become the first Mariners coach to win an F3 Derby on his first attempt. Similarly, should he lose he will also be the first Mariners coach to do this in his first derby. All other Mariners coaches have drawn their first derby meetings.
Our last, and only, victory at Blue Tongue Stadium was Round 20, Season 3. This was a 2-1 victory. Joel Griffiths and James Holland were on the scoresheet that day, Adam Kwasnik for the Mariners. The coach on this occasion was Gary Van Egmond.
The Jets have won twice in the last 11 meetings between the two clubs.
The Jets have scored only 2 goals in the last 8 matches at Blue Tongue Stadium
The Jets haven’t lost at Blue Tongue Stadium in over 2 years.
The Mariners haven’t scored a first half goal against the Jets in the last 5 meetings.

sh10
20-01-2014, 12:16 PM
Zane has never lost an a-league match to the gypos...we are shoe in

q-money
20-01-2014, 12:16 PM
Thread Title is a ****ing Disgrace

Has nothing about the return to Newy Colours of the Griff

FFS

Thread Title Out
new Thread Title In
you know they won't even play him

Jeterpool
20-01-2014, 12:19 PM
Crook, let me know if you want the stats on the front page or not. Or wait until the referee appointments are made later in the week? I suppose I can always update it later.

russjaybee
20-01-2014, 12:26 PM
Feel for the coach, Griff is probably no where near fit but if he isn't played he'll be slaughtered.

belchardo
20-01-2014, 12:28 PM
bring him on for 15-20 mins at the end, let him cut loose, hurt hutcho etc etc.

russjaybee
20-01-2014, 12:30 PM
yeah that's what I'm hoping for belch

q-money
20-01-2014, 12:34 PM
if bridges can be afforded the same amount of time i am sure they can let the mighty griff have it

pv4
20-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Personally I'm hoping we start Griff, he score 4 goals then get a straight red all within the first 30mins.

MFKS
20-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Personally I'm hoping we start Griff, he score 4 goals then get a straight red all within the first 30mins.

Griff does that and Bridges can have a free pass from me to **** around all day after Griff leaves

belchardo
20-01-2014, 12:58 PM

Presumably getting the red card for crunching hutcho!

Cunning stunts
20-01-2014, 01:53 PM
so what is the plan as in train time and everything for sat night game?

BodyNovo
20-01-2014, 01:56 PM
so what is the plan as in train time and everything for sat night game?

halo se7en
20-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Jets to pull a 2-1 win from who the **** knows where. Kew & Goody to score, (re: contract extension from the new bloke). Zane to punch the air after both goals & give the away fans some extra love to show how Newy he is. GVE camp to claim the win was always coming, we just weren't patient enough.

MFKS
20-01-2014, 04:31 PM
Hollywood scriptwriters couldn't right a better script for us.

Playing away against a side we always struggle against, haven't beaten them at Shittoungue in **** knows how long, club in turmoil, coach sacked during the week, No name rookie local appointed as coach, played possibly the worst game eva last weekend and the return of the prodigal son to a heroes welcome.

We are ****ing dead certainties. Put your house on it.

Movie to be released on Saturdays game in a few years time

Blackmac79
20-01-2014, 05:51 PM
Here we come.... (Robert Dillion eat your heart out)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1imN4pyi0T4

Beeen
20-01-2014, 07:56 PM
3:46 Dyl Dawg reppin' :gent:

sanchez
20-01-2014, 08:01 PM
On another note, is anyone able to get a message to Zane?

Don't bother showing your face ever again if you don't play Griffo. You will instantly inherit GVE status...minus 1 championship.

militiamon
20-01-2014, 08:14 PM
His success as a coach is solely dependent on him playing Griff.

Don't **** it up mate.

Premy
20-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Get the pies ready Bluetounge.

sanchez
20-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Griff plays, we win.

Griff doesn't play, we loose.

Not a hard decision Zane...

Tommyjet
20-01-2014, 09:50 PM
On another note, is anyone able to get a message to Zane?

Don't bother showing your face ever again if you don't play Griffo. You will instantly inherit GVE status...minus 1 championship.
His brother-in-law's brother is my boss so ill see what I can do:wink:

hawk
20-01-2014, 10:47 PM
win, draw or zane out

GazFish35
20-01-2014, 10:48 PM
His brother-in-law's brother is my boss so ill see what I can do:wink:

Lol.

He's mates with a mate of mine, I'll see what I can do too.

In all seriousness, newy local in charge, we should all have his number.

sanchez
20-01-2014, 11:01 PM
Is Andrew Zane still kicking about the state league? I used to go to school with him, but haven't seen him in years.

To be honest, he's probably in the local football foz...lol

parksey
20-01-2014, 11:20 PM
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/League%2BRd%2B10%2BCentral%2BCoast%2Bv%2BNewcastle %2BfM4moSxpYCNl.jpg

q-money
21-01-2014, 12:00 AM
rip

a legend

ps griff won't play because the chinamen are playing hardball

legit not coming if he doesn't play

Superdylan
21-01-2014, 01:25 AM
coming up for this game. 1,000km round trip, $40 for bus/ticket, have to drink crap beer at the stadium, have to travel to Gosford: they'd better play better than last week.

Missing all the fun.

It's not a proper coast away experience unless your at gosford hotel 3 hours prior to kickoff.

On another note keen. Time to give these pricks a lesson, jets 2-1. New coach and with Joel grithiths potentially playing surely we can score a win and get our season back on track.

GazFish35
21-01-2014, 07:43 AM
Joel grithiths

I love gritho

BodyNovo
21-01-2014, 08:38 AM
rip

a legend

ps griff won't play because the chinamen are playing hardball

legit not coming if he doesn't play

its all part of the script

griff will be cleared at 7pm on sat night.

sanchez
21-01-2014, 09:15 PM
f*ck me, if he doesn't get a clearance I will deadset kill some c*nt

lquiquer
21-01-2014, 09:23 PM
f*ck me, if he doesn't get a clearance I will deadset kill some c*nt

Yellow and blue only please

hawk
21-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Missing all the fun.

It's not a proper coast away experience unless your at gosford hotel 3 hours prior to kickoff.

On another note keen. Time to give these pricks a lesson, jets 2-1. New coach and with Joel grithiths potentially playing surely we can score a win and get our season back on track.

gritho pool party at dylos place fridee arv all on here invited. dylo said pass it on.

sanchez
21-01-2014, 10:07 PM
that would be thantastic...

Bon
22-01-2014, 09:34 AM
So after the tournament loss, am I correct in saying Hoole, Chappo, Beard and Tagz will all be back and available for selection against the Gypos?
Does Hoole's red card make him ineligible?

joel31
22-01-2014, 09:46 AM
So after the tournament loss, am I correct in saying Hoole, Chappo, Beard and Tagz will all be back and available for selection against the Gypos?

I'd say they're available
Hoole will be fine it wasn't an FFA competition

MFKS
22-01-2014, 10:50 AM

Article in todays Newy Herald confirming that Hoole won't be suspended for HAL and that the boys will be back tomorrow and if fit will be available for selection for Shittoungue

Mitchy
22-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Is it just me or is it always raining around the time of coast away?

MFKS
22-01-2014, 10:55 AM

That's just Griffos way of making sure we don't catch a disease whilst visiting the Coast.

Everyone gets wet then can't catch Aids off Hutcho

militiamon
22-01-2014, 11:07 AM

There has got to only be 1 or 2 games in the last 4 seasons where it hasn't been raining. Good for the game.

pudy
22-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Got a feeling Jets will win this by two goals.

Pico
22-01-2014, 06:47 PM
There has got to only be 1 or 2 games in the last 4 seasons where it hasn't been raining. Good for the game.

Zane to reinstate puddle if griff isn't cleared in time, either way jets win.

sanchez
22-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Griff cleared yet?

Schultz
22-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Is he cleared now?

Aidsface
22-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Did Joel Griffiths get a clearance today?!?!

Joel Griffiths walks on water!! Shalalala

hawk
22-01-2014, 08:50 PM

hope it flogs down

lquiquer
22-01-2014, 09:10 PM
yeah but is he cleared yet?....Griff Griff Griff ...Griff is the word.....

joel31
23-01-2014, 03:31 PM
The Hunter Ports Newcastle Jets have named an 18-man squad for Saturday’s F3 Derby clash with the Central Coast Mariners at Bluetongue Stadium.

Interim head coach Clayton Zane has included Olyroos representatives Josh Brillante, Andrew Hoole and Adam Taggart in the extended quad after the trio returned from AFC U-22 Championships in Oman overnight.

“Having them back gives us a little bit more in terms of our options,” Zane said.

“We just need to have a little look at them over today and tomorrow and see if they’re ready to become part of the match day squad.

“I’ll look at each individual and what I’m trying to do from a tactical point of view and there’s definitely two or three of them I’ll look to include in the match day squad.

“The good thing is, we have someone like Nick Ward who made a very good claim to be part of the starting XI this week, so it gives us a little bit of choice.”

New signing Joel Griffiths was not included in the extended squad as he awaits his International Transfer Clearance from Chinese Club Qingdao Jonoon

However, Zane did not rule out the possibility of using Griffiths against the Mariners should he be cleared to play in the next 48 hours.

“Hopefully we have all that sorted sooner rather than later,” Zane said.

“We’ll see tomorrow whether it’s been settled yet. At the moment it’s 50-50 whether we include him in the match day squad.

“I think he’s ready for limited match time, but probably not to start.

“The impressive thing for me today was seeing Joel hitting the back of the net. He’s still got a knack for that and his finishing was very good in the tactical work we did.”

Defensive midfielder Ben Kantarovski misses the match through suspension after picking up his fifth yellow card of the season against Melbourne Heart last weekend.

Zane indicated Michael Bridges will once again be used to provide an attacking spark as an impact player off the bench.

“Bridgey will start on the bench this week and we’ve had a good talk with him about trying to manage his role,” Zane said.

“There’s certain games he will be suited to but we can’t look too far ahead to know who is going to be involved on a week-to-week basis because of suspension and injuries.

“At the same time, he’s also let me know that it’s a transition for him from player to coach as well, so there’s two sides to it and he’s going to develop a little bit in that regard as well.

“We’ll use him when we see fit off the bench and I’m not going to be pressured into using him.

“He’ll be the first to say if it’s not the right decision for that match or if the timing is not right for the substitution to be made.”

Newcastle Jets squad: 1. Mark BIRIGHITTI (gk), 3. Taylor REGAN, 4. Kew JALIENS, 6. Zenon CARAVELLA, 7. Andrew HOOLE, 8. Ruben ZADKOVICH (c), 9. Emile HESKEY, 11. Craig GOODWIN, 13. Joey GIBBS, 15. Josh BRILLANTE, 16. Jacob PEPPER, 17. James VIRGILI, 18. James BROWN, 19. Michael BRIDGES, 21. Sam GALLAWAY, 20. Ben KENNEDY (gk), 22. Adam TAGGART, 27. Nick WARD (two to be omitted).

Ins: 7. Andrew HOOLE (returns from international duty), 15. Josh BRILLANTE (returns from international duty), 22. Adam TAGGART (returns from international duty).

Outs: 5. Ben KANTAROVSKI (suspension).

Unavailable: 2. Scott NEVILLE (knee injury – long term) 25. Mitch COOPER (knee injury – long term), 29. Joel GRIFFITHS (awaiting International Transfer Clearance).

No Griff but that might change

Premy
23-01-2014, 03:34 PM
chappy??

BodyNovo
23-01-2014, 03:34 PM

the families want griff

q-money
23-01-2014, 03:37 PM
why bother going

pudy
23-01-2014, 03:41 PM
Surely Griff will be added to the squad if the clearance comes through.

joel31
23-01-2014, 04:49 PM
Surely Griff will be added to the squad if the clearance comes through.
that's what it said in the article

MFKS
23-01-2014, 04:55 PM
What is the most ridiculous thing about Griffos lack of international clearance and the prospect that he may not get to play for us at all if it isn't resolved by Feb 5 or whatever the date is is that as Jets fans we are not really surprised that this happens at our club.

Matter of fact it is pretty much par for the ****ing course these type of events at jerks HQ. Maybe something we need to look at improving on cause I am pretty certain well ran clubs don't get these issues cropping up anywhere near the rate we do or better yet when they do they resolve them quickly not like we do where the thing drags on and we are the victim

pudy
23-01-2014, 05:02 PM
that's what it said in the article

I read it as he's 50-50 if cleared

plague
23-01-2014, 05:12 PM
What is the most ridiculous thing about Griffos lack of international clearance and the prospect that he may not get to play for us at all if it isn't resolved by Feb 5 or whatever the date is is that as Jets fans we are not really surprised that this happens at our club.

Matter of fact it is pretty much par for the ****ing course these type of events at jerks HQ. Maybe something we need to look at improving on cause I am pretty certain well ran clubs don't get these issues cropping up anywhere near the rate we do or better yet when they do they resolve them quickly not like we do where the thing drags on and we are the victim

What?
So you're saying that announcing a beloved players return, emailing members, printing shirts and selling tickets on the premise of said return, all before actually getting him cleared is a bad idea?

MFKS
23-01-2014, 05:53 PM
What?
So you're saying that announcing a beloved players return, emailing members, printing shirts and selling tickets on the premise of said return, all before actually getting him cleared is a bad idea?

No I am saying ****ing things up that should be standard practices for a well run football club seems to be a recurring theme that never ****ing goes away with us

hawk
23-01-2014, 05:57 PM
What?

griff, turning rumours into $$$

GazFish35
23-01-2014, 06:27 PM
It would never have happened if con was charge.

Thomas477
23-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Seems about par for the course, we sign a top player and his ****ing clearance hasn't come through.

ffs.

My2BobsWorth
23-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Got bugger all to do with the Jets. Griff, PFA, Chinese club

Jeterpool
23-01-2014, 07:13 PM
So where's Chapman?

Jetmaster
23-01-2014, 07:14 PM

Spot on.....a voice of reason.

GazFish35
23-01-2014, 07:21 PM
Jets didn't do due diligence...... Again.

sammydog
23-01-2014, 08:19 PM

Are you serious? The dispute is between Griff and the Chinese club. Nothing to do with the Jets and its management.

Griff has to decide whether to pursue the compensation he is seeking (and deserves) and in doing so risk not playing for 12 months, or to drop the compensation, move on and start playing and getting paid.

This has nothing to do with the Jets for once and is entirely a private dispute between player and club.

lquiquer
23-01-2014, 09:32 PM
No I am saying ****ing things up that should be standard practices for a well run football club seems to be a recurring theme that never ****ing goes away with us

amateurs......want a refund of my C&E 29 shirt

plague
23-01-2014, 09:42 PM

It's got everything to do with the Jets.

militiamon
23-01-2014, 10:00 PM
It's got everything to do with the Jets.

So a former A-League Golden Boot winner and no.1 fan favourite falls into their lap, and you expect them to actually work to get him to play?
Pfftt, plague, turn it up.

Praise Middleby!

plague
23-01-2014, 10:29 PM
So a former A-League Golden Boot winner and no.1 fan favourite falls into their lap, and you expect them to actually work to get him to play?

'tis a novel concept innit.

Mitchy
23-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Loose

sanchez
23-01-2014, 11:56 PM
F*cking get him cleared you useless f*cking c*nts.

Explore and exhaust every possible way to get him on the park on Saturday. Enough of this "we'll wait and see" business.

F*ck you.

Jeterpool
24-01-2014, 08:37 AM
The Referee – Jarred Gillett

The Jets have been refereed by Gillett 13 times in the past for 2 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses.
One of those wins was against the Central Coast Mariners at home back in Season 7. It was a 1-0 win with the winner scored by Jeremy Brockie.
The only other Jets v Mariners clash Gillett has refereed was last season’s 2-0 loss at Blue Tongue.
Gillett hasn’t sent a player off in the two Jets v Mariners matches he has refereed.
The last Jets player Gillett sent off was Taylor Regan for two bookable offences in the 5-0 loss to Melbourne last year.

Tommyjet
24-01-2014, 09:05 AM
No kanta means our midfield will get murdered hence too much pressure on our backline, reags and kew to put in an immense effort to keep them at bay for 70+min only to be eventually overrun. If griff gets a clearance we will score at the other end tho

Jetmaster
24-01-2014, 10:07 AM
I think Griff by now is loading up the snacks and warming up his home iMAX system to kick back and watch the game with a cold one.

Bon
24-01-2014, 10:09 AM
Oi Premy, you lined up a pie for the game??
To eat, of course..

Superdylan
24-01-2014, 10:11 AM
To eat, of course..

The pies there taste like shit

Do they still have that dominos pizza thing there, that's was some good catering in that stadium.

Blackmac79
24-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Dear Police intelligence unit. I have purchased 5 flares for tomorrow's game.

3 smokies and 2 magnesium.

This is on top of the many dozens of bungers and thunderclaps I plan on letting off at 3 minute intervals throughout the game.

Have a nice day.

This of course is all poppy cock

Premy
24-01-2014, 01:26 PM
To eat, of course..
Yes of course to "eat"

Bon
24-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Yes of course to "eat"

The original one was Hawk's wasn't it?? (Different Hawk than the one on here)

Premy
24-01-2014, 01:47 PM
Sure was Piefield was minding it while he was at the bar.

hawk
24-01-2014, 02:39 PM
The original one was Hawk's wasn't it?? (Different Hawk than the one on here)

phew

militiamon
24-01-2014, 05:06 PM
Is Griff cleared to play yet?

roundballsarebetter
24-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Officially not playing according to tonights news boooooooooooooo lets hope taggart gets a start

lquiquer
24-01-2014, 06:45 PM
Officially not playing according to tonights news boooooooooooooo lets hope taggart gets a start

Since when we trust the news?.....Is Griff cleared to play yet?

MFKS
25-01-2014, 12:00 AM
GAME DAY

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTot9mY2MYQtpjg_dIrj5KvBLnwPGBj4 dmnqcDTmEbJgCamHv2Llw
http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2013/07/10/the-copy-54773ed37044e362cda4eb8a261e079fb8c7d553-s6-c30.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5KeqLV2AV67_ZgE-b6vzN-WY62gbRySoClyNmQbhpKBRPsVoa
http://www.acrylicmirrorsdirect.co.uk/images/mirror/signs/up.jpg
http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/1435204-3x2-340x227.jpg

MFKS
25-01-2014, 12:00 AM
For those of you that struggle to read that is FIRE
THE F U C K UP C U N T S

sanchez
25-01-2014, 12:08 AM
Griff cleared yet?

F*ck Taggart...unless he either bags the winner or gets sent off for something malicious I, as a Griffologist will be offended that he is mentioned in the same sentence. (Except that one of course).

MFKS
25-01-2014, 12:11 AM
VETERAN Dutch defender Kew Jaliens is adamant the Jets are focused on tonight’s F3 derby despite the upheaval of a new coach and the late return of key players.

The Jets meet the Mariners in what shapes as a fierce local derby, the second of the season, at Bluetongue Stadium tonight.

In a dramatic week, Jets youth team coach Clayton Zane was handed the reins on Monday after Gary van Egmond was sacked.

Hired gun Joel Griffiths was still awaiting an International Transfer Clearance yesterday and Australian under-22 representatives Adam Taggart, Josh Brillante, Andrew Hoole and Connor Chapman returned from Oman only on Thursday.

‘‘I have been in this situation before, last year in Poland. I know what it is like,’’ Jaliens said. ‘‘The important thing for the team is to stand up and focus for the game.

‘‘Clayton is very professional. He kept the focus on the team rather than anything else.

‘‘We had some meetings about tactics and played 11 v 11. We know what to do.

‘‘We have to be good in possession. They are very physical. We have to be good at keeping the ball, playing the ball, and dictating the game.’’

Jaliens’s sentiments were echoed by defensive partner Taylor Regan.

Fresh from scoring his first A-League goal, the centre back said the fact the game was a derby would enure everyone was focused.

‘‘Obviously we felt bad for Gary,’’ he said.

‘‘We dropped points and in the end it cost him his job. We put our hands up for that.

‘‘Clayton has come in and been very positive, tinkered with a few things and put everyone in a positive mindset.

‘‘We always look forward to these games. Going down there it is an away game, but it kind of feels like a home game.

‘‘Our supporters always show up in numbers and make a lot of noise.’’

The Mariners are third on 24 points, four places and five points clear of the Jets.

Their success has largely been been based on defence. They have conceded 15 goals in 15 games and just four in the past six.

‘‘They are very hard to break down,’’ Regan said. ‘‘If you don’t play the first few balls forward and give them time to get set, it’s almost impossible to break them down.’’. better farken be ready

Jeterpool
25-01-2014, 06:58 AM
We hate coast scum!!!!

ToddG NBUnited
25-01-2014, 07:15 AM
game day

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:and9gctot9my2myqtpjg_dirj5kvblnwpgbj4 dmnqcdtmebjgcamhv2llw
http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2013/07/10/the-copy-54773ed37044e362cda4eb8a261e079fb8c7d553-s6-c30.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:and9gct5keqlv2av67_zge-b6vzn-wy62gbrysoclynmqbhpkbrpsvoa
http://www.acrylicmirrorsdirect.co.uk/images/mirror/signs/up.jpg
http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/1435204-3x2-340x227.jpg

this

Premy
25-01-2014, 07:32 AM
Game day http://www.corruptionx.com/images/smilies/penis.gif

Blackmac79
25-01-2014, 08:30 AM
Inhale, Hold, Exhale.

Jetmaster
25-01-2014, 08:43 AM
Griff vid...with many great moments v Scum (soundtrack is horrendous though)...to get you in the mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avmMdCk-Bvw

Blackmac79
25-01-2014, 09:13 AM
**** I love the Griff.

joel31
25-01-2014, 09:15 AM
Griff:wub:

q-money
25-01-2014, 09:33 AM
soundtrack is not horrendous you philistine

Superdylan
25-01-2014, 10:51 AM
Just had bacon, egg and kransky for breakfast great way too start derby day off.

Jetmaster
25-01-2014, 11:04 AM

Well - I'll call it plain shit IMHO...had to turn it off...:tongue:

militiamon
25-01-2014, 11:04 AM

Jetmaster :blush:

militiamon
25-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Probably puts blindfolds on when he walks into art galleries too.

Jetmaster
25-01-2014, 11:08 AM
Probably puts blindfolds on when he walks into art galleries too.

No - was actually at the Louvre quite recently....hate opera though.

Change of subject - what beer is being sold today, and if it is Bluetongue will there be a discount ?

militiamon
25-01-2014, 11:17 AM
I will only be drinking the tears of one John Hutchinson.

hawk
25-01-2014, 12:16 PM
football day

MFKS
25-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Remember boys and girls

NO SURRENDER TO GYPO SCUM

We are better than them in every ****ing way. Lets not let our ****ing players forget

PS Has Griff been farking cleared yet??

joel31
25-01-2014, 03:10 PM
4 and a half hours to go

Griff not yet cleared. Hurry up

sammydog
25-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Nice work on the tifo. Got a nice showing at the start of the Fox coverage.

la bazzle
25-01-2014, 08:22 PM
****ing jets hey lolololol the new dawn... Oh griff where art thou

outsider
25-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Remember boys and girls

NO SURRENDER TO GYPO SCUM

We are better than them in every ****ing way. Lets not let our ****ing players forget

PS Has Griff been farking cleared yet??

Pity you didnt tell the back four.They must have paid to get in to the ground because they are fing spectators.

la bazzle
25-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Jets are career makers/savers, for other teams. Honestly if any player is out of form you'd love to see the jets on the fixture list, that's your time to shine. **** me

sh10
25-01-2014, 08:28 PM
The only thing shitter than us is Matt Simon

sh10
25-01-2014, 08:28 PM
**** i hate Daniel Mc****. Dirty gypo scum

la bazzle
25-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Lol at butch dawg giving Zane the big ones

sh10
25-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Heskey :oops:

Bec
McBreen must know its awards season

sh10
Lol at butch dawg giving Zane the big ones
Pretty sure Simon Hill called you a gypo butch

la bazzle
25-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Heskey lol... Wow....

la bazzle
25-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Brilliant first half

Tommyjet
25-01-2014, 08:39 PM
We are so shit without kanta. Every other mid we have is shit positionally and spends too much time ball watching

outsider
25-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Heskey lol... Wow....

$750k for a shot like that?How many times is Pepper just going to stand and watch

front2
25-01-2014, 08:42 PM
The nails have been slammed into our season ending coffin. Now we fight for our second spoon.

Hunter403
25-01-2014, 08:42 PM
Complete f#c#ing disgrace. Pepper, Galloway and Caravella are complete oxygen thieves. And Big Kew looks lost. Hell, Hesk is missing sitters and spending most of his time in central midfield trying to get the ball. Add to that we can't pass a ball to a team mate. I am right pi55ed at this shower of sh!t. Get Hoole on now and Caravella off. Just shoot Galloway; he won't be missed. Pepper....I don't have the words.

Rant over until full time.

la bazzle
25-01-2014, 08:43 PM
There was a brief moment today when I considered calling in sick to night shift to go to the game. My inner griff said nay. Thanks griff

longshot
25-01-2014, 08:45 PM
FFS gypo ****ers. ****ing Slater is so pro inbreds all because he has a son there.
Goodwin seems the only hope up front running his arse into positions. We keep turning the ball over.This is hard to watch.

weston
25-01-2014, 08:46 PM
$30 the pricks charged me to watch this shit. Pathetic.

pv4
25-01-2014, 08:46 PM
We are so shit without kanta. Every other mid we have is shit positionally and spends too much time ball watching

Agreed! Kanta in. Muz fletcher (and his hair) in

sammydog
25-01-2014, 08:48 PM
So glad right now I went to the W-league game and not this shit.

At least the girls played some good football and showed some fight in their loss. This is just embarrassing.

northern_swan
25-01-2014, 08:48 PM
The only positive I can draw from this is the fact I'm drinking 5.1% peroni which has ironically put all those gypo brewers out of work.

Hail to the new chief. Just like the old chief. Another season is written off.

Jayco
25-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Absolute shit. Can't watch anymore.

Bec
25-01-2014, 08:49 PM
$30 the pricks charged me to watch this shit. Pathetic.

It's your fault,You need to get out NOW!!!

pudy
25-01-2014, 08:51 PM
I know this has been said over and over, but it's an absolute ****ing disgrace that we have a fully fit Joel Griffiths sitting somewhere in the stands or at home right now. In our hour of need.

foti68
25-01-2014, 08:55 PM
All we need now is Hutchinson to come on and score a goal, that would just about make it our worst result ever.

The Dunster
25-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Zane Out.

Jayco
25-01-2014, 09:00 PM
Get some bodies in the box on attacking corners. Great cross... No one there FFS.

longshot
25-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Hoole looking good so far.

sh10
25-01-2014, 09:03 PM
Taggz more interested in knocking Reddy's block off than scoring...so Newy

sammydog
25-01-2014, 09:04 PM
The only positive I can draw from this is the fact I'm drinking 5.1% peroni which has ironically put all those gypo brewers out of work.

Hail to the new chief. Just like the old chief. Another season is written off.

I've got a growler of 8% IPA. Even with the beer goggles this game still looks ****ing ugly.

Jayco
25-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Get gallaway and pepper off. Both useless. Agree Hoole looking great.

sammydog
25-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Zane Out.

HSG out for going the cheap option of shuffling the staff around so the GVE sacking didn't actually cost anything.

sh10
25-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Handball...****en

sh10
25-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Lulz...Gillett so eager to card Hoole he drops the card

longshot
25-01-2014, 09:07 PM
****ing hand ball. If was them the prick would have paid it. Gillet is ****ing killing any chance we have.

sh10
25-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Feral Hop Hog goes good (since were discussing our beverages)

sammydog
25-01-2014, 09:09 PM
Nice drop the feral hop hog.

Also picked up some Berleigh Brewing GIG JAM IPA, Rogue Brewing Daddies Little Helper Dark IPA and some Mclaren Vale IPA.

The IPA's are awesome, despite being tainted by the shite on TV.

sh10
25-01-2014, 09:09 PM
Dat back heel

Pico
25-01-2014, 09:11 PM
caravella = http://www.seniorsmovingsafely.org.au/images/roundabout-u-turn.jpg

sh10
25-01-2014, 09:12 PM
Nice drop the feral hop hog.

Also picked up some Berleigh Brewing GIG JAM IPA, Rogue Brewing Daddies Little Helper Dark IPA and some Mclaren Vale IPA.

The IPA's are awesome, despite being tainted by the shite on TV.

Planning on trying a variety of IPAs over the next few weeks - what do u recommend? Im.normally a hefeweizen or pale ale drinker

sh10
25-01-2014, 09:13 PM

Lulz

Indicators on as well for the benefit of the defence

northern_swan
25-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Love a good IPA.
I'm not gonna complain with the Peroni though, since the mrs bought it on spec and said "it was only a couple of dollars more than new and I know that stuff tastes like dishwater"

Jayco
25-01-2014, 09:21 PM
How did we not score then

sammydog
25-01-2014, 09:23 PM
How did we not score then

Northern_swan did score, the mrs upgraded his beer from new to peroni. Thats a score in anyones books.

Ahhhh, your watching the shit on TV.

Pico
25-01-2014, 09:24 PM
HSG out for going the cheap option of shuffling the staff around so the GVE sacking didn't actually cost anything.
honestly I'd be fine with that if we then went and recruited a good coach cleared the dead wood etc, but I have no faith that anything remotely like that will occur.

after all we have been "rebuilding" for so many years I don't think I remember what an actual football team looks like

oh **** now bridge is on so help me Griff!

sammydog
25-01-2014, 09:29 PM
Planning on trying a variety of IPAs over the next few weeks - what do u recommend? Im.normally a hefeweizen or pale ale drinker

Lets resurrect the Beer thread.

la bazzle
25-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Has Boz stormed out of wherever he is

la bazzle
25-01-2014, 09:37 PM
"And bridges has muffed that one as well"

longshot
25-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Goodwin and hoole our best and hoole has only played a half. At least our second half showed some promise. It's the losing to these pricks that pissed me off.

la bazzle
25-01-2014, 09:42 PM
Some gypo chick has mad tits

la bazzle
25-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Goodwin and hoole our best and hoole has only played a half. At least our second half showed some promise. It's the losing to these pricks that pissed me off.

lol Ofcourse 2nd half was better mariners were up 3-0 they just sat back and let us **** it up

RedMexican
25-01-2014, 09:57 PM
caravella + goodwin worst on park.

The Dunster
25-01-2014, 10:06 PM
The only thing worse than having Bridges in the team would be having Bridges running the team.

And I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the nod after Zane completely ****s this season up.

pv4
25-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Players who were good: Peppz, Regan, Gallaway, Zads, Hoole.

The rest aren't locals and therefore were awful.

Bridges only continues to dig his pit of form even deeper. Terminate your contract and do everyone a favour. He's actually scared to head the ball (see his open header goal chance).

Bridges out for all his horrendous assistant coaching. First game as assistant coach and we get smashed 3 zip by ccm. Easily the worst result imaginable. Get out of newcastle now.

longshot
25-01-2014, 10:20 PM
You have to be kidding Goodwin ran his arse off and at least created chances. Hoole was good as well. We had too many turnovers.

northern_swan
25-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Northern_swan did score, the mrs upgraded his beer from new to peroni. Thats a score in anyones books.

Ahhhh, your watching the shit on TV.

Highlight of the night I'm telling you...

sammydog
25-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Highlight of the night I'm telling you...

Lets just keep talking beer, from that point of view we had a great night.

pudy
25-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Only way that could have been worse is if we were humiliated in the same way at home.

Players look to have zero confidence and one week with a new coach won't magically change that.. the scars of GVE are still fresh.

I also feel like we deserve a full explanation from the club as to why the clearance for Griff didn't come through. Just to say it didn't work out is not good enough. I want to know how many phone calls, emails, faxes, ****ing telegrams were made because if all avenues weren't exhausted someone should be held to account. Tonight was prime for Griff. Derby, great away support, Jets needing some inspiration.. it just had to happen.

Only way is up after that performance.. at least the next game is at home but we've also got a poor record against WSW so I won't hold my breath. Might have a chance if Griff's clearance comes through this week.. that's a big if though.

northern_swan
25-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Lets just keep talking beer, from that point of view we had a great night.

Didn't spend half of the game in a line, didn't have to drink mid strength, next time I'll get something stronger...

sammydog
25-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Didn't spend half of the game in a line, didn't have to drink mid strength, next time I'll get something stronger...

Now your getting into it.

Do yourself a favour and get a growler. You can fill them at a few places now (and sample multiple beers before you buy).

Jeterpool
25-01-2014, 10:38 PM
So how many of these players really looked up for it tonight? If you can't get fired up for this game, what chance do we have for other games?

I'm getting sick of watching this crap week in week out. 6 years of rubbish.

Aaron Kearney said novocastrians are happy to accept defeats if the players try. Crap! I want to see us win!! Berisha...there's a winner. Not the most graceful player ever to grace a pitch. I'd take him any day!

Also yet another game without a clean sheet. We seem to be incapable of keeping one!

/rant

pudy
25-01-2014, 10:40 PM
So how many of these players really looked up for it tonight? If you can't get fired up for this game, what chance do we have for other games?

That's the scary part. New manager, derby.. FFS how will they get up for next week. There's still 11 games left but it feels like our season has drifted away.

sammydog
25-01-2014, 10:56 PM
That's the scary part. New manager, derby.. FFS how will they get up for next week. There's still 11 games left but it feels like our season has drifted away.

Drifted away? No, its been swept away in a torrent. Its like no one gives a ****.

We have heard all bout MCFC's plans for heart going forward. Lets hear from Tinkler and HSG. what are their plans/expectations. Shit, lets see the big guy turn up to a game.

The troubles start from the top and I am blaming HSG for a complete lack of drive, direction, care.

pudy
25-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Drifted away? No, its been swept away in a torrent. Its like no one gives a ****.

We have heard all bout MCFC's plans for heart going forward. Lets hear from Tinkler and HSG. what are their plans/expectations. Shit, lets see the big guy turn up to a game.

The troubles start from the top and I am blaming HSG for a complete lack of drive, direction, care.

This. One positive of the Man City Heart thing is that it could attract other potential buyers to invest in the league. Surely with the Asian Cup coming to Newy etc we could establish some contacts around the region. I'd love it if a rich owner of a random J-League/K-League/Chinese club bought us .Tinks could make a buck out of it and we might get an owner and management team that gives a shit. Everyone wins.

front2
25-01-2014, 11:16 PM
GVE back in.

Thomas477
25-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Only 2 people who seemed to give a shit was Regz and Hoole.

Zad is not a ****ing right midfielder and that was a shit decision and Zane should admit it.

Why we back away from attackers near our 18 and give them so much time and space is rediculous.

Finally, HAVE PLAYERS ON THE ****ING POSTS ON ****ING CORNERS FFS. IT IS SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

sammydog
25-01-2014, 11:32 PM
GVE back in.

No, whats caused the rot in this club. Tinkler/HSG. Its all been downhill since the Cullina debacle. People can point the finger at middleby/baartz all they want, but thats too superficial for my liking. The shit flows from the top, and lets face it we are a steaming heap right now.

We have an owner who couldn't give a toss about the club and its reflected in the clubs performance.

We need tinkler and his stooges at HSG to **** off, and **** off now.

I say Lowy out for not taking the licence when tinkler tried to give it back.

hawk
25-01-2014, 11:42 PM
New manager, derby.. FFS how will they get up for next week.

every other team does something good after this, not us.

sammydog
25-01-2014, 11:44 PM
Replay just started on Fox if anyone wants to relive the horror.

joel31
25-01-2014, 11:45 PM
We played gutlessly without passion didn't feel like a derby
We pressed quite well high up but applied little pressure when they shot
Heskey was poor
Our crossing was poor
Zads isn't a RM
Our centre mids did poor at supporting in both attack and defence
On the positives we created some good chances. I thought Hoole looked our best.

la bazzle
25-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Hoole the only positive (and Regz). Feel sorry for Birraz. Goodwin is the softest bloke in the world. Where the **** are the two griffs (Jon and Joel)???

pv4
25-01-2014, 11:53 PM
--------------------BK------------------------------
Peppz--Regan--Mitchell--Gallaway
Virgili----Kanta----Zadkid------Hoole
----------------Muz Fletcher----------------
--------------------Griff---------------------------

Can we just make this happen already and at least have a good time with a bunch of good locals out there ffs

la bazzle
25-01-2014, 11:56 PM
Swap Gallaway for Jon Griff and you're right. Gallaway not local

hawk
26-01-2014, 12:21 AM
For next game have pregame shenens then forfeit game. everyone then go home and have a good time. srz

MFKS
26-01-2014, 12:25 AM
For next game have pregame shenens then forfeit game. everyone then go to SuperDylans for a pool party and a serious good time. srz

Fixed

MFKS
26-01-2014, 12:29 AM
As for the bleating about the game.

FFS

We copped 2 screamers
Let in a soft goal

Missed a open net
Struck keepers head
Hit post when it was easier to score
Denied blatant pen by cheating ref

Yeah we didn't deserve to win but those ****s didn't deserve a 3-0 win.

FFS Heskey buries that chance on HT we go in down 2-1 but manage to **** it up and it is game set and match 3-0 at HT.

The sky ain't falling yet ****s

Yr 8 kid
26-01-2014, 12:38 AM
We copped 2 screamers
Let in a soft goal

Missed a open net
Struck keepers head

FFS Heskey buries that chance on HT we go in down 2-1 but manage to **** it up and it is game set and match 3-0 at HT.

fair call

militiamon
26-01-2014, 12:39 AM

wow, this is the most perfect description ever. Kudos Pico, kudos.

seldom
26-01-2014, 02:19 AM
ordinary game plan....carrrn Griff

Schultz
26-01-2014, 02:41 AM
This thread should be closed. Never to be seen again.

Superdylan
26-01-2014, 06:17 AM
Good away derby despite the result

Lols to a certain foz member giving a gobful on the telecast.

stopper2
26-01-2014, 08:24 AM
We played gutlessly without passion didn't feel like a derby
We pressed quite well high up but applied little pressure when they shot
Heskey was poor
Our crossing was poor
Zads isn't a RM
Our centre mids did poor at supporting in both attack and defence
On the positives we created some good chances. I thought Hoole looked our best.

Heskey is simply not Marquee material. A Marquee is supposed to lift the side and give the team that bit of quality. Since Heskey has come back into the side we have struggled and hardly scored any goals. Our best goal-scoring patch of the season was when Taggart, Hoole, Brillante were playing together and forming those
little combinations in transition from defence to attack.
Lets face it Heskey does not fit into the style of players that are around him and does not provide much in terms of creativity. That miss on an open goal was embarrassing and was the turning point in the match. At this stage of his career I think he would be best suited as an impact player off the bench but he is on megabucks as a Marquee so that probably wont happen.

MFKS
26-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Heskey is simply not Marquee material. A Marquee is supposed to lift the side and give the team that bit of quality. Since Heskey has come back into the side we have struggled and hardly scored any goals. Our best goal-scoring patch of the season was when Taggart, Hoole, Brillante were playing together and forming those
little combinations in transition from defence to attack.
Lets face it Heskey does not fit into the style of players that are around him and does not provide much in terms of creativity. That miss on an open goal was embarrassing and was the turning point in the match. At this stage of his career I think he would be best suited as an impact player off the bench but he is on megabucks as a Marquee so that probably wont happen.

To be perfectly fair the bloke was derided in England all his career for finishing ability like the one we seen last night. That is just the first time we had to see it.

Our finishing across the park is ****ing piss poor. We don't create enough anyways to be wasteful.

Have a look back this year and notice some of the glaring misses. Burns at Sydney, Heskey at Coast.

Heskey just convinced me last night that when the clearance for Lord Griffo FINALLY comes through then we should be pairing Griffo and Son of Griffo together

Jetmaster
26-01-2014, 01:15 PM
Well wasn't that fun....first half was the turd of turds.

Rubes was out of position and looked disinterested for the first 20 mins, as if he had the shits for being put there.

Pepper and Galloway, let's admit defeat there. And the lack of a ball playing midfielder is really starting to hurt us.

Positive was we should persist with allowing Hoole and Goodwin to take on players on either flank. Hoole was outstanding. Both need to work on delivery but the signs were promising.

And didn't that cannon give you the shits - Gosford really is another world.

Thomas477
26-01-2014, 01:25 PM
What I didn't get with the cannon and the fireworks was the amount of smoke that covered the field after they went off. I can't understand why the FFA allows it.

Also, the ****ing who do we sing for crap. ffs.

militiamon
26-01-2014, 01:36 PM
I fully think a bit of the debris got in my eye after the first cannon shot. Dodgy ****s.

sh10
26-01-2014, 02:06 PM

FFS

We copped 2 screamers
Let in a soft goal

Missed a open net
Struck keepers head

I actually agree Member.

We missed Burns too. Imagine Burns left, Hoole right in the 2nd half at 2-1 down

Skirt Boy
26-01-2014, 03:27 PM
What I didn't get with the cannon and the fireworks was the amount of smoke that covered the field after they went off. I can't understand why the FFA allows it.

I'm bring flairs in protest next week.

weston
26-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Is $30 entrance normal for general admission? Or did the pricks raise the price coz of the colour of my shirt?

MFKS
26-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Is $30 entrance normal for general admission? Or did the pricks raise the price coz of the colour of my shirt?

???

How did you purchase it ??
Where did you sit??

Price was $25 for Bay 31

If you booked via Ticketek you have to pay a booking fee to them of about $5-$8 on top of that.

Don't know if they also charge extra for tickets on day (Cover wages of staff at Ticket Counters etc) either as I always get mine early

weston
26-01-2014, 04:11 PM
I sat with my uncle behind the goal. Slightly to the left of the goal as if you were looking at it. Bout 10 seats down from the brass band.

I paid at the tiketek booth outside the ground. My partner used my uncles gypo's membership ticket (as his partner could not come) and I bought a ga ticket to get in.

hawk
26-01-2014, 06:02 PM
$30 walk up cost is correct. crap value but what do you expect from thieving coasties. Must have a $5 abuse fee. did you use it?

weston
26-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Nah. No abuse. To be honest in that respect I was pleasantly suprised, especially where I was sitting. Only one gypo said something to me all game. He called my 10 month old daughter a marinator (coz she was going off her tit screaming) and he said to me "unlucky mate".

The only other thing was after the game when all the kids etc... Lined up at the gate to get autographs of the players which is apparently what they do after the end of everyone. This "thing" (I wouldn't insult the gypo's by calling this thing a gypo. It was much, much worse. It was wearing a Penrith panthers shirt, it's hair was really screwed up, missing a few teeth, and it had ugg boots on). It came and stood in front of my uncle, started jumping up and down and shit directly in front of him. Than it turns around and says something about Panthers are gonna kick the knights arse in round 1 and kept mumbling on with shit. Bitch what?

Apart from that and the performance of the jets it was a really good night. It will more than likely be the only game au attend this season doin made the most of it. I just really enjoyed being at an a-league game again. I was always goj g to pay the $30, but I was expecting it to be about $10 cheaper.

weston
26-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Sorry. Posted that story twice somehow.

My2BobsWorth
26-01-2014, 07:42 PM
On a lighter note, brilliant pass from Zad to set up the first goal, and will Birra have to wash his shirt this week

MFKS
26-01-2014, 07:55 PM
On a lighter note, brilliant pass from Zad to set up the first goal, and will Birra have to wash his shirt this week

Umm Birra had **** all to do all game really. I assume you having a dig. Neither the first or second goal were his fault at all. Shots were just too good

3rd one well structural set up issue. Where was the bloke on back post?? We always had one under GVE.

R3est of game Birraz was quite solid

Jetmaster
26-01-2014, 07:59 PM
Didn't you idiots know you got 2 tix for the price if one in the current Entertainment Book ?

Barrrrginn!

GazFish35
26-01-2014, 09:03 PM
$30 Gameday ticket.

Memo to ccm management..... There's your ****ing crowd problems. FFS.

lquiquer
26-01-2014, 09:05 PM
So they confiscated St Pauli banner.....and isn't their theme "pirates" orientated with guns firing ("flares") when they score (But don't bring flares in the stands it's a criminal act).....and they sing : Who do we sing for!!!!!...........Oh my god and being polite here, they are tragic.......F#$%^%g hate S%%ms (not so polite here)

pv4
26-01-2014, 10:34 PM

How long since bridges has needed to wash his jersey?

MFKS
26-01-2014, 10:40 PM
How long since bridges has needed to wash his jersey?

FFS

Post some more Sheep Quiz questions and stop baiting Bridges fans Farken

selassie
26-01-2014, 10:42 PM
not even birraz could save us this time. big ups to hoole (my new favourite player) and reegz.

good day out. was angry during the game but calmed down pretty quickly. was so calm that i didn't get mad when a cop busted me for antisocial behaviour on the train ride back. waiting for the letter in the mail.

GazFish35
27-01-2014, 07:49 AM
Calm anti-social behavior?

What were you doing?

Blackmac79
27-01-2014, 09:19 AM
not even birraz could save us this time. big ups to hoole (my new favourite player) and reegz.

good day out. was angry during the game but calmed down pretty quickly. was so calm that i didn't get mad when a cop busted me for antisocial behaviour on the train ride back. waiting for the letter in the mail.

$400 Fxxking Hell

selassie
27-01-2014, 01:51 PM
Calm anti-social behavior?

What were you doing?

fapping to a picture of griff on the train. i'll b appearing on cops soon.

Bon
28-01-2014, 11:21 AM

What sort of country do we live in, where a grown Jets supporter is not able to crank his junk to a picture of The Griff on public transport??
Fvcking nanny state..

Grimario
28-01-2014, 11:27 AM

I don't believe that for a minute. No way you would be calm if there was a pic of griff.

Also, my phone knows your name. Every time I swype Adelaide, it auto erects to Selassie. FFS.