PDA

View Full Version : Jets Formation

MFKS
22-01-2014, 01:47 PM
In Light of us FINALLY purging the toxin that is GVE from our club I think it is high time we also changed our formation to suit our current personnel.

We are clearly incapable of playing this 4-3-3 shit or the 4-5-1 which it really was we have been playing under the Toxin.

With a bloke like Heskey in our midst it is high time we played to his strengths. As the bloke is physically a handful for HAL standard defenders to deal with the ploy of having him up against 2 opposing CD's needs to stop. Particularly when we have blokes of the calibre of Griffo Taggz and Kale on the books.

I am calling for 2 up front ASAP. Give our opposing defenders a ****ing issue having to have one of the opposing CD's going one on one with Heskeytime. Then the other bloke can deal with Griffo or Taggz until his Chinese immigration shit is solved.

Our strikers get the better of their opponent in a one on one battle and we are shooting. Matter of fact most HAL centre defenders are not used to marking for 90 mins straight as the lone striker shit has become the norm.

Get it wide to Goody/ Virgil and Whip the crosses in for Heskeytime to go one on one with his opponent

4-4-2 is the way forward for us for now.

If HSG want to play this 4-3-3 possession based tikka takka then do it in the Emerging Jets and NYL until the kids are ACTUALLY ready to play it properly in the HAL.

InZANE Make it happen starting this Saturday against the COAST SCUM.

joel31
22-01-2014, 01:51 PM
With a bloke like Heskey in our midst it is high time we played to his strengths. As the bloke is physically a handful for HAL standard defenders to deal with the ploy of having him up against 2 opposing CD's needs to stop. Particularly when we have blokes of the calibre of Griffo Taggz and Kale on the books.
Your putting Kale on the same level as Griff and Taggz

lquiquer
22-01-2014, 01:56 PM
Then the other bloke can deal with Griffo or Taggz until his Chinese immigration shit is solved.

Will it be solved?..... 5th February is only 2 weeks away!!!!

plague
22-01-2014, 02:06 PM
How bout 11 v 11 and just win farkern.

russjaybee
22-01-2014, 02:08 PM
MFKS some of us are lazy and never learned to read, can you actually layout your preferred formation?

Interested to know who you're putting wide and who the two CM's are.

Skirt Boy
22-01-2014, 02:20 PM
In Light of us FINALLY purging the toxin that is GVE from our club I think it is high time we also changed our formation to suit our current personnel.

We are clearly incapable of playing this 4-3-3 shit or the 4-5-1 which it really was we have been playing under the Toxin.

I am calling for 2 up front ASAP. Give our opposing defenders a ****ing issue having to have one of the opposing CD's going one on one with Heskeytime. Then the other bloke can deal with Griffo or Taggz until his Chinese immigration shit is solved.

Our strikers get the better of their opponent in a one on one battle and we are shooting. Matter of fact most HAL centre defenders are not used to marking for 90 mins straight as the lone striker shit has become the norm.

Get it wide to Goody/ Virgil and Whip the crosses in for Heskeytime to go one on one with his opponent

4-4-2 is the way forward for us for now.

If HSG want to play this 4-3-3 possession based tikka takka then do it in the Emerging Jets and NYL until the kids are ACTUALLY ready to play it properly in the HAL.

InZANE Make it happen starting this Saturday against the COAST SCUM.

Dude I've been saying this for ****ing years.

Hesky and Bridges and Griffo and Taggart out wide will ****ing pwne more khunts then local at the Wackers.

MFKS
22-01-2014, 02:33 PM
MFKS some of us are lazy and never learned to read, can you actually layout your preferred formation?

Interested to know who you're putting wide and who the two CM's are.

GK Birraz
RB Zads - Wish to get him out of CM - Creativity is Lacking - Has to be in side somewhere though
LB Mitchell - Only cause I don't want that Galloway bloke anywhere near the ****ing team
CD Kew
CD Taylor
CM Beard
CM Kanta
RM Hoole - Initially forgot about him
LM Goody
CF Heskeytime
CF Griffo (Immigration Issue not withstanding)

Subs
Taggz
Peppz ( Not playing Fullback)
Chapo
Kale
BK

Cunning stunts
22-01-2014, 02:43 PM

GK Birraz
Rb Pepper - dont seee him getting dropped
Cb Regz
Cb kew
Lb GOodwin
CDM Kanta - when not suspended
Cm Hoole
Cm Zad
CM Beard
ST Heskey time
ST Lord Griff

Jeterpool
22-01-2014, 02:45 PM
What I want from Zane is to use our bench properly.

Why have 4 attacking players on the bench, two of which cover the same position? Lets have a defensive, mid, wide and striking option.

belchardo
22-01-2014, 02:48 PM
quite like this one.

http://openwalls.com/image/1032/thumb3_jet_fighters_formation.jpg

seriously though, I want a formation that suits our personnel, desired results and desired playing style. don't care particularly what way they actually line up.

BodyNovo
22-01-2014, 03:24 PM
i quite remember brankenstein playing a tight 4-1-2-1-2 and didn't mind how it was when we were winning games for a short period.

wouldn't mind the following

-----------------Biraz------------------
Hoole-----Reegz-------Kew-----Goodwin
----------------Kanta------------------
----------Beard-------Zads------------
----------------Griff-------------------
----------Taagz------Heskey---------

Get your wingbacks creating your width and when they push on get beard or zads to cover for them

let god have a roaming roll and do what he pleases. taagz to feed of all heskey's hard work.

russjaybee
22-01-2014, 03:35 PM
GK Birraz
RB Zads - Wish to get him out of CM - Creativity is Lacking - Has to be in side somewhere though
LB Mitchell - Only cause I don't want that Galloway bloke anywhere near the ****ing team
CD Kew
CD Taylor
CM Beard
CM Kanta
LM Goody
CF Heskeytime

Subs
Taggz
Chapo
Kale
BK

Wouldn't mind seeing this. Pep on the bench is obviously there to replace beard/bayern @ CM.

The most alarming thing about that formation is how well Kanta and Brillante would be able to control the midfield. Pretty young and inexperienced. Would be interesting to see how they would go against a team like brissy.

I do think that shape would suit the players we have a lot more and going back2basics is not always a bad thing.

Edit: Also initially I was trying to fit Hesk Griff Tagz in the one team but I think there is more value in being able to bring one of those 3 off the bench to make an impact on the 60th minute mark, could you know, actually change the game?

pv4
22-01-2014, 03:36 PM
----------------BK--------------------
Pepper--Regan--Mitchell--Gallaway
Hoole----Kanta----Zadkid----Virgili
----------Griff---Kale----------------

Now that Michael Bridges is involved in coaching, I have decided to stop supporting the club and only support local players, e&c plus the fight against kit clashes (particularly with keepers)

russjaybee
22-01-2014, 03:48 PM
Zadkid considered a naturalised Novo pv4?

longshot
22-01-2014, 03:56 PM
i quite remember brankenstein playing a tight 4-1-2-1-2 and didn't mind how it was when we were winning games for a short period.

Get your wingbacks creating your width and when they push on get beard or zads to cover for them

let god have a roaming roll and do what he pleases. taagz to feed of all heskey's hard work.

The best thing with having Hoole and Goody as wing backs makes it harder to mark/defend them. They could bomb on and feed the strikers. Don't mind that line up at all. Full marks.

joel31
22-01-2014, 03:59 PM
The anti-442 tactician that is me proposes that this might work
http://www.footballuser.com/formations/2014/01/913729_Newcastle_Jets.jpg
Jaliens / Chapman can push forward to support midfield, like they usually do but with more protection if they lose it.
The front three would be quite narrow with Taggz and Griff looking to cut inside
Brillante and Goodwin can use their athleticism to get forward and back down the flanks
Rubes would have more protection when pressing high

russjaybee
22-01-2014, 04:00 PM

CM trio of Brillante, Zadkid and Kanta is a bit of a concern for me.

Also I think Griff is best playing off the shoulder of defenders, not dropping in behind. I want him getting on the end of balls and sliding them past the keeper etc. If any of those 3 should be dropping in behind it should be Heskey so that he can play it on to Griff and Taggart.

Another concern is depth on your bench bodynovo, you're chasing the game or heskey is dead @ 65 mins, what do you do?

joel31
22-01-2014, 04:01 PM
Also a growing trend in the A-League this season is to play a 4-1-2-1-2 which Heart, Nix, Sydney and Scum all use. 3 man defences give us a spare man at the back

joel31
22-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Another concern is depth on your bench bodynovo, you're chasing the game or heskey is dead @ 65 mins, what do you do?
MFKS would certainly have an answer for that

Premy
22-01-2014, 04:14 PM
GK- Birraz
RB- Zads - The bloke has the biggest Heart and Engine in the world but his not CM standard IMO
LB- Chappy- Would like to see how he goes at LB if its not working try Goody or Mitchell
CB- Kew
CB- Taylor- Deadset Newy Royalty this Bloke (sup PV4 on the bandwagon with you)
CM- Beard
CM- Kanta- Most experienced 21 year old bloke in the A-League
RM- Hoole
LM- Brown- Actually starting to show signs of why we got him (bring on the haters)
ST- Heskey- Needs to play with someone up front, Rooney, Owens, Defoe & Fowler all say the same thing "his the best strike partner I've ever had". Simple terms his a provider not a goal scorer
ST- Griffo

Subs
Taggz
Mitchell
Goody
Pepz
BK

Note: We should still be trying to get Burns back to play LM

P.S PV4 still plenty of room on the Caravella bandwagon if you want on.

russjaybee
22-01-2014, 04:14 PM
MFKS would certainly have an answer for that

You mean the bloke he has recently been openly criticizing for having a well below par season?

joel31
22-01-2014, 04:22 PM
You mean the bloke he has recently been openly criticizing for having a well below par season?
yes but in the opening post he suggested him to go on the bench

pv4
22-01-2014, 04:39 PM
P.S PV4 still plenty of room on the Caravella bandwagon if you want on.

Caravella isn't local - dead to me.

MFKS
22-01-2014, 04:51 PM

GVE Is gone now. Griff is back. Expecting form turn around from Kale. How can he not improve being schooled by the Griff everyday???

Under the Toxin Kale had been constantly over looked for advancement. Frustaration had set in.

Now that InZane is in charge he has the door open again for selection and Kales chances have sky rocketed

Bon
22-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Was Zane in charge (or have something to do with) Plattsy a few years ago??

MFKS
22-01-2014, 04:57 PM
----------------BK--------------------
Pepper--Regan--Mitchell--Gallaway
Hoole----Kanta----Zadkid----Virgili
----------Griff---Kale----------------

Now that Michael Bridges is involved in coaching, I have decided to stop supporting the club and only support local players, e&c plus the fight against kit clashes (particularly with keepers)

Do like the look of your side PV4 most and can say MFKS is over impressed with your strikeforce. :fap:
Members wet dream that one :fap:

Don't know about your left back though. Can the puddle play that role instead??

Also Virgili is Aids on the Left. May I suggest Hoole at LM. He did play a bit there in the Yoof in the NBN a few years ago and looked OK on the left where as Chilli has NFI on that side of the park. Feel it would provide better balance

parksey
22-01-2014, 05:02 PM
I think 4-4-2 would see us overrun by pretty much every other team in the league to be honest. Heskey isn't going to get much service when we can't hold on to the ball.

MFKS
22-01-2014, 05:03 PM
I think 4-4-2 would see us overrun by pretty much every other team in the league to be honest. Heskey isn't going to get much service when we can't hold on to the ball.

You do realise we get over run every week anyway???

sanchez
22-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Have we considered the flying-v?

Worked wonders in mighty Ducks #1, #2 and although I didn't see it and am only assuming it exists...it still had the goods in #3 I presume.

furns
22-01-2014, 10:11 PM
GK Birraz
CD Kew
CD Taylor
CM Beard
CM Kanta
LM Goody
CF Heskeytime

Subs
Taggz
Chapo
Kale
BK
Mitchell is barely a CB and you want to put him in LB?
Zads was garbage and wasted last weekend at RB and you think this is a long term option for him?

You bitch relentlessly that Peppz and Gallaway arent fullbacks, and you want to get them out and - replace them with two other blokes who arent fullbacks.
Genius.

If you are going to convert someone to a fullback, it should be a wide attacking player because if they are suspect defensively, at least that kind of player will be quicker to recover if they get beaten by an attacker.
Hoole is perfect where he is, shift Regz to RB because he wont be caught out defensively. Play Chappers and Huge Aliens in middle and Goodwun at LB. Brilliante and Kanta to take turns at screening the back four, making sure that one of them drops in when a fullback attacks. Use Zads box to box. Play Hoole and Griff behind Hesk/Taggz.

Simples.

Imyourhero
22-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Regz----Chap--Kew----Goody
------Kanta-----Beard-------
Hoole-------Hesk-------Tagz
------------Griff------------

lquiquer
22-01-2014, 10:30 PM
shift Regz to RB because he wont be caught out defensively. Play Chappers and Huge Aliens in middle and Goodwun at LB. Brilliante and Kanta to take turns at screening the back four, making sure that one of them drops in when a fullback attacks. Use Zads box to box. Play Hoole and Griff behind Hesk/Taggz.
Simples.

Furns got to agree with u

Birraz
Regz-Chap-Kew-Goodwin (Sounds solid to me)
Kanta
Brilliante-Zad
Griff - (If the F#$$%^%g China men sign the document)Heskey-Taggs

Bench
BK
Carafunnyfellow
Pepper
Hoole
Brown (But don't use him) / Or maybe Virgilli (If he improves and can do what he did once last year against the scums)

F&^%K bridgey off

lquiquer
22-01-2014, 10:31 PM
^ and Gallaway (Till he figures out what he will do with the ball when attacking)h

Pierre Essers
22-01-2014, 10:56 PM
With Regs and Kew the best pairing as CB's we should be Chapman as RB. He's not quite there physically as a CB and won't be caught out positionally as much whilst concentrating on one side of the field. Playing now will help longer term development as CB.

442 would help Goodwin who screams wide Left Midfielder...switching between Left Back and Attacking Wide Left has screwed his confidence.

Griff playing on the last man and Taggart doing more of the work suits as front 2. Heskey as Plan B off bench if and when needed - its not working with him starting at the moment.

Premy
22-01-2014, 11:04 PM
Zads was garbage and wasted last weekend at RB and you think this is a long term option for him?

You bitch relentlessly that Peppz and Gallaway arent fullbacks, and you want to get them out and - replace them with two other blokes who arent fullbacks.
Genius.

If you are going to convert someone to a fullback, it should be a wide attacking player because if they are suspect defensively, at least that kind of player will be quicker to recover if they get beaten by an attacker.
Hoole is perfect where he is, shift Regz to RB because he wont be caught out defensively. Play Chappers and Huge Aliens in middle and Goodwun at LB. Brilliante and Kanta to take turns at screening the back four, making sure that one of them drops in when a fullback attacks. Use Zads box to box. Play Hoole and Griff behind Hesk/Taggz.

Simples.

Simples except thats 12 blokes on the field. Unless you plays Zads as a box to box Goalkeeper.

Premy
22-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Except now I look like a retard as you said Heskey/Taggz. My bad

seldom
22-01-2014, 11:51 PM
So 4-4-2 with a diamond is now 4-1-2-1-2. ffs stop worrying bout formations and worry bout movement off the ball and defensive coverage. Its a simple game farken

parksey
23-01-2014, 12:18 AM
You do realise we get over run every week anyway???

well no, because we don't.

hawk
23-01-2014, 01:08 AM
Regz----Chap--Kew----Goody
------Kanta-----Beard-------
Hoole-------Hesk-------Tagz
------------Griff------------

not bad, that'll play

MFKS
23-01-2014, 09:01 AM

Genius.

Simples.

Generally speaking I wouldn't piss on Mitchell if he was on fire. Unfortunately we have a dearth of options on the left side Goodwin Sammy Peppz and Mitchell. Mitchell is equally adapt as a LB as he is as a Centre Half. Ideally my best candidate for Left back is Goodwin problem is that without Burns anymore Goody is all the best candidate for Left Mid Brown has been discounted as an option until he finds some degree of form.

I would ideally prefer we had Goody in the left mid role until a suitable left sided player was found to allow him to move back to Left back. Unfortunately I can't put Goody at LB and LM so I have chosen the spot for him I feel we would get best value out of.

Mitchell is only chosen as he is the best of a bad bunch for the LB role not because I view him as a talent.

As for Zads playing Right back. The bloke has played this position plenty before and it isn't new to him. He was probably our best player at the Beijing Olympics playing RB and was one of the few blokes who enhanced his rep there. To say he was garbage at RB last week is absurd. We were ****ing garbage all game as a whole. First half we were at our worse. Second Half the performance was marginally better. Watch the replay if you dare we rarely got hammered down that side when Zads got moved back and he also made efforts to get forward admittedly **** all came of it but wasn't through want of effort. Zads may not have had a great game but to judge him on half a game is a joke. Fully believe left in this role the bloke will flourish big time

The bloke may offer great pressuring ability and good engines in midfield but his creativity shooting are at times shitful and he is also not the greatest at holding position as he tends to follow the ball far too much. Bloke has been in CM for us for what 4 years now and we continue to struggle on the ladder. Maybe him there is a problem that needs to be resolved and we need to find someone better???

Ideally I believe we would need squad strengthening to play this 4-4-2 at our optimum but I am only using the personnel choices available at present to InZane

Premy
23-01-2014, 09:30 AM
The bloke may offer great pressuring ability and good engines in midfield but his creativity shooting are at times shitful and he is also not the greatest at holding position as he tends to follow the ball far too much. Bloke has been in CM for us for what 4 years now and we continue to struggle on the ladder. Maybe him there is a problem that needs to be resolved and we need to find someone better???
+1

pv4
23-01-2014, 09:34 AM
Was Zane in charge (or have something to do with) Plattsy a few years ago??

Yep. He always said as a pro that he'd come back & play @ Plattsy, his junior club, once he was finished his pro career. He played at least a season, maybe two there. Not sure if he was player-coach or just playing.

While he was playing there though, he was running junior clinics & whatnot until he got involved with the Jerks.

BodyNovo
23-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Generally speaking I wouldn't piss on Mitchell if he was on fire. Unfortunately we have a dearth of options on the left side Goodwin Sammy Peppz and Mitchell. Mitchell is equally adapt as a LB as he is as a Centre Half. Ideally my best candidate for Left back is Goodwin problem is that without Burns anymore Goody is all the best candidate for Left Mid Brown has been discounted as an option until he finds some degree of form.

I would ideally prefer we had Goody in the left mid role until a suitable left sided player was found to allow him to move back to Left back. Unfortunately I can't put Goody at LB and LM so I have chosen the spot for him I feel we would get best value out of.

Mitchell is only chosen as he is the best of a bad bunch for the LB role not because I view him as a talent.

As for Zads playing Right back. The bloke has played this position plenty before and it isn't new to him. He was probably our best player at the Beijing Olympics playing RB and was one of the few blokes who enhanced his rep there. To say he was garbage at RB last week is absurd. We were ****ing garbage all game as a whole. First half we were at our worse. Second Half the performance was marginally better. Watch the replay if you dare we rarely got hammered down that side when Zads got moved back and he also made efforts to get forward admittedly **** all came of it but wasn't through want of effort. Zads may not have had a great game but to judge him on half a game is a joke. Fully believe left in this role the bloke will flourish big time

Ideally I believe we would need squad strengthening to play this 4-4-2 at our optimum but I am only using the personnel choices available at present to InZane

only problem MFKS, if you take out zads pressuring, winning second ball challenges and breaking down moves (zadkovich is probably the best in the league for this maybe 2nd to milligan) who fills that role? On Friday night, in the second half when heart won the ball no one was there to win it back, ward and caravella were happy to sit back and let them come at them. brillante i think maybe could do the job but not to the standard of zadkovich and i would prefer if kanta just screened in front of the back four as i think going forward he doesn't offer much.

goodwin is f**ked up the field, he lacks confidence and has lost his ability to beat a player. play him at lb and let him choose his moments and take the pressure of him.

Hunter403
23-01-2014, 11:16 AM

Genius.

Simples.

Can't ageee with you more.

MFKS
23-01-2014, 01:13 PM
only problem MFKS, if you take out zads pressuring, winning second ball challenges and breaking down moves (zadkovich is probably the best in the league for this maybe 2nd to milligan) who fills that role? On Friday night, in the second half when heart won the ball no one was there to win it back, ward and caravella were happy to sit back and let them come at them. brillante i think maybe could do the job but not to the standard of zadkovich and i would prefer if kanta just screened in front of the back four as i think going forward he doesn't offer much.

goodwin is f**ked up the field, he lacks confidence and has lost his ability to beat a player. play him at lb and let him choose his moments and take the pressure of him.

Losing Zads pressurisng abilities from midfield is one drawback of getting him out of there. I ain't looking at it as a loss. We don't play a really good counter attacking game anyway. I look it as an opportunity to get the silky ball player in there that we want. If the back 4 holds their shape and Kanta screens well and we cut out pea brain mistakes at the back we will be defensively very good. With that we don't need the energy headless chook in midfield pressing Zads brings

De-Champ
23-01-2014, 02:01 PM
Losing Zads pressurisng abilities from midfield is one drawback of getting him out of there. I ain't looking at it as a loss. We don't play a really good counter attacking game anyway. I look it as an opportunity to get the silky ball player in there that we want. If the back 4 holds their shape and Kanta screens well and we cut out pea brain mistakes at the back we will be defensively very good. With that we don't need the energy headless chook in midfield pressing Zads brings

Agree. Zad was playing better under Branko...remember the marauding runs of his with that shot at the end...in row Z

Hunter403
23-01-2014, 04:31 PM

Which "silky ball player"? The Jets haven't got one.

Tommyjet
23-01-2014, 05:19 PM
I agree zad to rb, he does ball watch and spends a lot of his time in a sprint trying to get back in position after the opposition has switched the play, some people confuse this with pressuring. He does manage to force a mistake or make a tackle a third of the time but I would rather someone like brillante there next to kanta who has very good positional sense and an underrated passing game. Zads good attributes make him more suited to the right flank IMO. I stress in my opinion. Our midfield needs to tighten up.

MFKS
27-01-2014, 02:01 PM
Despite the result felt our 4-4-2 the other night was a positive. We actually created some chances in attack for a change and didn't look that bad defensively with it. Yes I know we let in 3 goals but those issues can be fixed. ie pressure opponents not let them shoot and to put a man on post for corner.

One thing that was noticeable though is that we seemed to be fitter than the Gypos. Most of them were really struggling at the back of the game. Our blokes did at least look fitter

joel31
27-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Despite the result felt our 4-4-2 the other night was a positive. We actually created some chances in attack for a change and didn't look that bad defensively with it. Yes I know we let in 3 goals but those issues can be fixed. ie pressure opponents not let them shoot and to put a man on post for corner.

One thing that was noticeable though is that we seemed to be fitter than the Gypos. Most of them were really struggling at the back of the game. Our blokes did at least look fitter
the centre mids acted like they didn't know what their role was

The 4-4-2 enabled us to press high well (Dortmund, Atletico also use it when pressing high)

Premy
27-01-2014, 04:20 PM

Agreed we looked more dangerous with the 4-4-2. Defensively Kanta will sure us up give Beard a bit more freedom too, Zads needs to be RB, Hoole RM(Pepper just cant cut it at RB, Goody LB, Tagz LM, Griff returns with Heskey up top.

MFKS
27-01-2014, 04:31 PM
Agreed we looked more dangerous with the 4-4-2. Defensively Kanta will sure us up give Beard a bit more freedom too, Zads needs to be RB, Hoole RM(Pepper just cant cut it at RB, Goody LB, Tagz LM, Griff returns with Heskey up top.

Thought Goodwin actually showed some promise the other night to be getting back towards the form we once seen from him. Not earth shatteringly brilliant but seemed more interested and enjoying his football more without the tyranny of GVE

Premy
27-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Thought Goodwin actually showed some promise the other night to be getting back towards the form we once seen from him. Not earth shatteringly brilliant but seemed more interested and enjoying his football more without the tyranny of GVE
So who plays LB, Chappy or Josh?
Edit: was the only way I could see Tagz, Griff & Heskey starting.

MFKS
27-01-2014, 04:38 PM
So who plays LB, Chappy or Josh?
Edit: was the only way I could see Tagz, Griff & Heskey starting.

Anyone other than Galloway or Pepper will do me. Wonder if Michael Bridges has played much left back....??

q-money
27-01-2014, 04:43 PM
still can legit not believe that losing scott neville ( :rof: ) of all people has hurt us so bad

joel31
27-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Heskey can get lost

stopper2
27-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Kanta will come back in for a straight swap with Caravella.
A lot of focus is on our defence but our biggest concern is the front third where we've scored a couple of goals in the last 5 games or so.
If Griffo is available I would play him at the point, Taggart on the right and Goodwin on the left.
Hoole in his 45 minutes against Mariners showed that he can open up defences so why not play him in behind Joel in a more central role rather than out on the wing?
Heskey has been more effective this season coming off the bench in the 2nd half in my opinion.
Time to blood Bradbery and give him at least 20min off the bench....worth a try as no one else is scoring!

Thomas477
27-01-2014, 07:32 PM

By all means, lets move our best centre midfielder to right back. FFS.

Zad needs to be in the middle. Brillante could play rb

Imyourhero
27-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Zads is f**** shit, open your eyes people.

Premy
27-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Zads is f**** shit, open your eyes people.Disagree his not shit, but his not a central mid either.

namwob99
27-01-2014, 08:56 PM
He runs heaps.

Tommyjet
27-01-2014, 10:20 PM
Been waiting for people to wake up and realise zads is a turnstile in midfield. He need to be at right back where he can out compete one bloke( 2 at the most). He and caravella are shit together and both are useless without kanta cleaning up behind them. Brillante and kanta is our best mid pairing

GazFish35
27-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Brillante and kanta is our best mid pairing

Gospel

BodyNovo
28-01-2014, 09:28 AM
play a tight 4-1-2-1-2

use your wing backs as width, you can play kanta, brillante and zads in there best positions and it will work.

q put it right on the last page though, its amazing how the absence of neville has hurt us.

28-01-2014, 09:48 AM
Been waiting for people to wake up and realise zads is a turnstile in midfield. He need to be at right back where he can out compete one bloke( 2 at the most). He and caravella are shit together and both are useless without kanta cleaning up behind them. Brillante and kanta is our best mid pairing

Caravella is just downright shit, get headspins just watching. Produces a lot of nothing at a furious pace.

Tommyjet
28-01-2014, 09:51 AM
Caravella is just downright shit, get headspins just watching. Produces a lot of nothing at a furious pace.

I agree, rather see even ward used. One more loss and I say we start blooding oxborrow more

pv4
28-01-2014, 09:58 AM
--------------Biraz----------------
Regan--Chapman--Kew--Brillante
Hoole----Kanta----Zad----Goodwin
----------Heskey--Taggz-----------

ToddG NBUnited
28-01-2014, 10:24 AM
Griffo?

MFKS
28-01-2014, 11:20 AM
--------------Biraz----------------
Regan--Chapman--Kew--Brillante
Hoole----Kanta----Zad----Goodwin
----------Heskey--Taggz-----------

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Only a gypo would put a Jets team together without Griffo :sigh:

Cunning stunts
28-01-2014, 12:06 PM
i would start griffo over tags any day
tags has only scored in 3 games this year. we all know what Lord Griff can do
hopefully has clearance by this weekend

seldom
28-01-2014, 03:50 PM
lord Griff and Kale on the bench this week i hear

Bon
28-01-2014, 03:52 PM

This wishful? Or you have heard something?
Or are you just trying to give MFKS a hectic, mega, fvck-off, king-kong, upsized, super boner?

Jeterpool
28-01-2014, 03:56 PM

So the Chinese club issue is getting sorted?

leftrightout
28-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Or are you just trying to give MFKS a hectic, mega, fvck-off, king-kong, upsized, super boner?

Did he score another hattrick for youth on weekend?
Deans in the paper today saying they need to start rewarding great performances... surely he has to be a chance!
Cant be worse than what is going on now and, at very least, will provide great entertainment from MFKS!

Premy
28-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Thought you might need this link member

http://kleenex.com.au/

Grimario
28-01-2014, 04:09 PM

MFKS has burst a blood vessel due to the immense pressure in the MFKSM. RIP MFKS. In his honour, I would like to erect (:lulz:) a Memorial for MFKS called the MFMFKS.

belchardo
28-01-2014, 04:37 PM
MFKS has burst a blood vessel due to the immense pressure in the MFKSM. RIP MFKS. In his honour, I would like to erect (:lulz:) a Memorial for MFKS called the MFMFKS.

presumably it will have a photo of kale, lots of **** and the dancing p_nis emoticon.

MFKS
28-01-2014, 04:41 PM
:trolls:

F BOMB OFF

joel31
28-01-2014, 06:54 PM
http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/newcastlejets/news-display/Jets-still-awaiting-transfer-clearance-for-Griffiths/84420