Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Zone League 2 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    my thinking is a two-game-aggregate-match is a single game played over two sets of 90mins. so forfeiting 1/2 of the overall match (ie one of the games) would force you to forfeit the entire match. i haven't read any rules to tell me that's how it works though.

pretty sure there was a big convo about this somewhere a few years ago when milan were 4-0 up on aggregate v arsenal after match uno (paging gary fish?) and there were questions raised of could milan just forfeit & win, or if they somehow found themselves 5-0 down could they get a bunch of reds and be forced-to-forfeit & still progress.

i would say (1) it wouldn't be allowed, and a forfeit would forfeit the entire final, & (2) mussy convinvincly smashed the opposition, they'll probably have no issues doing likewise this upcoming weekend and it'll probably be better for them to have a hitout rather than a week off.

gj - editing posts 6-10 hours after op makes your posts look even more ridiculous and looking like waffle.
    Thank you for sharing your opinion on my post and why I chose to edit it..
    Just incase you're confused, all I did was add a "smiley face" to my original post.
    Hopefully the ramifications of this will help you sleep tonight, as it seems to me that this has bothered you..
    Once again, thank you for sharing..

Quote Originally Posted by GJ23 View Post
    Thank you for sharing your opinion on my post and why I chose to edit it..
    Just incase you're confused, all I did was add a "smiley face" to my original post.
    Hopefully the ramifications of this will help you sleep tonight, as it seems to me that this has bothered you..
    Once again, thank you for sharing..
    Lol dont try and cover ur tracks. I read your original post and it was just like your usual bs starting crap lol.
    all you really did was remove about 10 more of those violin "smiley faces" and about 2 paragraphs where you claimed every other team is too confident.
    no one edits a post 10 hours later just to add one smiley face lolz
    if your gonna comment on your actions at least tell the truth rather than your usual bs
    as pv4 said all this does is "makes your posts look even more ridiculous and looking like waffle."
    Last edited by true waterboy; 06-09-2012 at 10:07 PM.

anybody know if promotion has been confirmed yet??

Quote Originally Posted by supa View Post
    anybody know if promotion has been confirmed yet??
    id assume so. I dont think we will know until the comp has wrapped up. cant see a reason why that wouldnt be the case.
    someone from terrace might be able to confirm

Quote Originally Posted by true waterboy View Post
    id assume so. I dont think we will know until the comp has wrapped up. cant see a reason why that wouldnt be the case.
    someone from terrace might be able to confirm
    Have not heard any news as yet, will keep you guys posted if any comes up.

Lol dont try and cover ur tracks. I read your original post and it was just like your usual bs starting crap lol.
    all you really did was remove about 10 more of those violin "smiley faces" and about 2 paragraphs where you claimed every other team is too confident.
    no one edits a post 10 hours later just to add one smiley face lolz
    if your gonna comment on your actions at least tell the truth rather than your usual bs
    as pv4 said all this does is "makes your posts look even more ridiculous and looking like waffle."
    Looking like waffle??
    Next time I see you, we will talk, ok champ?
    Till then, you take care..
    No need to get personal...

Looking like waffle??
    Next time I see you, we will talk, ok champ?
    Till then, you take care..
    No need to get personal...
    if you read again i quoted someone else.
    Im not getting personal. me and you just disagree on alot of things
    plus I was correcting your previous statement
    Last edited by true waterboy; 06-09-2012 at 11:49 PM.

if you read again i quoted someone else.
    Im not getting personal. me and you just disagree on alot of things
    plus I was correcting your previous statement

Usual bs is taking it to what I would say a personal level.
    We do disagree, but we do it in a respectable manner, ok?
    Understood?
    I like to read your opinions, and I'm sure so do many others.
    FYI..
    I don't ever need you to correct me,nor do I ever expect anyone to ever attempt to correct my previous statements.
    I take responsibility for my own actions..
    You should as well.

Usual bs is taking it to what I would say a personal level.
    We do disagree, but we do it in a respectable manner, ok?
    Understood?
    I like to read your opinions, and I'm sure so do many others.
    FYI..
    I don't ever need you to correct me,nor do I ever expect anyone to ever attempt to correct my previous statements.
    I take responsibility for my own actions..
    You should as well.
    Im just going to agree to disagree.
    you have started a number of rumours about our club.
    a number of those you have deleted after posting them. I never have started rumours about hamilton and i dont beleive the rumours you have started are done in a 'respectable manner'.
    I was including this as well as the comment deleted that every other club is over confident when i refered to u saying bs.
    If your going to keep starting rumours and deleting those comments Im going to stand by the comments above. They (your false rumours) arent doing either club any good.
    Last edited by true waterboy; 07-09-2012 at 12:12 AM.

you reckon you girls could put your handbags away?

seriously ffs
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Yeah settle down boys, havnt heard so much BS since that stagforlife idiot was around........

Dont let the boys close the forum......

Go Westlakes

Embarrassing for both clubs

Quote Originally Posted by dingdong View Post
    After having a look at 'True waterboys' posting history in this thread it seems to me that u r one massive sook. Honestly mate all your posts is u complaining about something. . Dont sit here and cry wolf everytime something happens that u dont agree with mate.
    i play for olympic and i played ressies against u blokes and it was a good fair game but when i went on for 1st grade thats when i started getting abused by all the ressie players after they had their couple cans of courage. All good though i got no issue with it, im not complaining i copped it but just deal it with it in person if you have an issue not on a computer.
    Keyboard Warrior is what I think they call these illiterates

Im just going to agree to disagree.
    you have started a number of rumours about our club.
    a number of those you have deleted after posting them. I never have started rumours about hamilton and i dont beleive the rumours you have started are done in a 'respectable manner'.
    I was including this as well as the comment deleted that every other club is over confident when i refered to u saying bs.
    If your going to keep starting rumours and deleting those comments Im going to stand by the comments above. They (your false rumours) arent doing either club any good.
    Unfortunately I have no time or interest in you or your club..
    I have a life. I recommend you go and get one to.
    See u soon

Keyboard Warrior is what I think they call these illiterates
    pot. kettle. black.

also in one post you use the word illiterate, in the next you use "to" hideously wrong.

from now on I will not respond to seƱor j23 - he's on a pedestal no other man can ever reach.
    OK

Unfortunately I have no time or interest in you or your club..
    I have a life. I recommend you go and get one to.
    See u soon
    If you read back through the pages ull find im not the first to say you like starting rumours.
    anyways I think i might take pv4s stance

Hay all just figured since my club shall be playing in league two next year due to our relegation id jump on and see how things went for every one this year!! And i look forward to the challange of playing in this league next year

Quote Originally Posted by Shark #21 View Post
    Hay all just figured since my club shall be playing in league two next year due to our relegation id jump on and see how things went for every one this year!! And i look forward to the challange of playing in this league next year
    Cheers sharkie look forward to it. Always enjoyed playing tennambit

didnt see ressies. would someone be able to post the scores?

firsts terrace v hamo
    2-0
    I thought the scoreboard reflected the game. hamo were unlucky not to get a penalty. I thought it was an obvious one however probs even as they got a soft one in leg 1.
    Hamo in the first half looked very lack luster. they looked really good in the first half last week however didnt press in defence and allowed terrace to play from the back putting little pressure on the backs/mids of terrace. I was expecting to see hamo to come out the stronger but it wasnt the case.
    second half was alot better from both teams and the game sparked into life after terrace went 1-0 up. a few players probably lucky they didnt get carded but only one tackle i saw all game had malice in it.
    number 21 from hamo showed some class a number of times but was really the only one that looked like he could spark something for hamo and maybe score (came very close twice).
    Last edited by true waterboy; 08-09-2012 at 07:30 PM.

didnt see ressies. would someone be able to post the scores?

firsts terrace v hamo
    2-0
    I thought the scoreboard reflected the game. I thought hamo were unlucky not to get a penalty. I thought it was an obvious one however probs even as they got a soft one in leg 1.
    Hamo in the first half looked very lack luster. they looked really good in the first half last week however didnt press in defence and allowed terrace to play from the back putting little pressure on the backs/mids of terrace. I was expecting to see hamo to come out the stronger but it wasnt the case.
    second half was alot better from both teams and the game sparked into life after terrace went 1-0 up. a few players probably lucky they didnt get carded but only one tackle i saw all game had malice in it.
    number 21 from hamo showed some class a number of times but was really the only one that looked like he could spark something for hamo and maybe score (came very close twice).
    I thought the standard of the game was very poor. Both sides looked very ordinary. In the first 25mins terrace only survived because somehow Olympics attack was even worse than terraces defense! Terrace were very one dimensional, looking long at every opportunity. It made for a pretty boring affair that saw a few cars leave before half time.

Anyway, let's hope the gf is a more exciting match!

Massive congratulations to Raymond terrace, minor premiers and grand finalists, well done fellas.
    Condolences to Olympic, they played some good football throughout the season and made a good contest of the finals.

Reserve grade
    Muswellbrook 5 Belmont 0
    Belmont had a great chance inside the first minute forcing a fantastic double save from mussy keeper. From that point on it was all one way traffic.