Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Zone League 2 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    Yeah will be a shame as he has only played a handful of games this season due to injury, I'm sure he will be giving plenty of support for our boys from the sideline!
    He is a good player. Love the passion he shows on the feild.
    was great to see him fire up on sat n try and get u guys over the line

Quote Originally Posted by true waterboy View Post
    He is a good player. Love the passion he shows on the feild.
    was great to see him fire up on sat n try and get u guys over the line
    Gets his passion from his brothers lol. I have played in teams with all of them and all good players, he came to play along side his mates this season so hopefully they will stick around and bring a few more of their Mates with them next season!

Quote Originally Posted by true waterboy View Post
    One of my mates told me he thinks number 4 got his second yellow? is that the person you are refering too.
    personally im not a fan of refs not submitting cards (we even submitted the red that our club ref gave out), however I know there are a number of them refuse to submit reports and therefore find it easier to leave them out
    I know les got a yellow in the first leg, I hope for terraces sake he didn't get one in the second! I remember in the first half of Saturdays game he made a 30 metre run to have words with the ref about a decision, could have been disastrous if the ref had shown him the cheese. No disrespect to terrace but without les they would struggle big time.

Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    I know les got a yellow in the first leg, I hope for terraces sake he didn't get one in the second! I remember in the first half of Saturdays game he made a 30 metre run to have words with the ref about a decision, could have been disastrous if the ref had shown him the cheese. No disrespect to terrace but without les they would struggle big time.
    Les never got a 2nd yellow and his 1st goal was a screamer on Saturday he is real class and a true gentleman as were the Terrace team on a whole they towled us up during the season twice and we gave them a run over 2 legs and all 4 games were played in good spirit and the Terrace boys brought in a few boys for the Olympic players after the game on Saturday.
    Good Luck on the Weekend in the Grand Final

Quote Originally Posted by Swanky View Post
    Les never got a 2nd yellow and his 1st goal was a screamer on Saturday he is real class and a true gentleman as were the Terrace team on a whole they towled us up during the season twice and we gave them a run over 2 legs and all 4 games were played in good spirit and the Terrace boys brought in a few boys for the Olympic players after the game on Saturday.
    Good Luck on the Weekend in the Grand Final
    i hope that was a typo and should read Beers?

Quote Originally Posted by pagey85 View Post
    i hope that was a typo and should read Beers?
    Lol!

Any one wanna have a stab at 1st grade result........ Mine is 3.1 to westlakes...... As much as olympic will hate this result I think westlakes are a much better team and a defensive unit that The terrace who are very shaky at the back. Im sure That westlakes have figured it out by now but man mark the 2 blokes up front out of the game and they will win comfortably.......... Westlakes defense and gk will need to be top of their game to not give raymond terrace a chance

Quote Originally Posted by roundballsarebetter View Post
    Any one wanna have a stab at 1st grade result........ Mine is 3.1 to westlakes...... As much as olympic will hate this result I think westlakes are a much better team and a defensive unit that The terrace who are very shaky at the back. Im sure That westlakes have figured it out by now but man mark the 2 blokes up front out of the game and they will win comfortably.......... Westlakes defense and gk will need to be top of their game to not give raymond terrace a chance
    Where is this Grand Final at and time ?

Go the cats

Quote Originally Posted by Youaskedforit View Post
    Where is this Grand Final at and time ?

Go the cats
    Darling st oval at 3pm

Darling St Oval will be Fully Licensed for the ZL2 Grand Final

Good Luck to All teams Competing

carn mussy

carn widcats
    OK

mussy winning 3-0 with I guess 15 to go. all mussy, all day.

jesmond wearing s****horpe jerseys. take that, swear filter.
    OK

3-0 mussy yew

jersey swap time
    OK

1-0 to terrace at half time.

for whoever said the striker(s) for terrace should be in aleague:
    1. lol, no.
    2. pretty sure aleague players need to be drug tested
    OK

Good idea for a grand final at darling street. Out of full strength beer half way through the first half of 1sts. Joke. And 1 - 1 nOw.

agreed, discrace. also the opposite side of the field is barred off, like expected. ridiculous choice for a final (snitzel burgers aside).
    OK

widcats score 2-1
    OK

final result 2-1.

2 leg aggregate win, grand final win, fxxx the haterz.

btw I've seen one week of terrace & two weeks of Belmont, and I have no idea what they showed in the season to warrant 1st & 2nd.

also, terrace striker in aleague - fxxxing lol
    OK

btw mutual ground, yewwwwww!
    OK

congrats to mussy (and us). The best two teams in their comps won on the day which is what you want to see.

Out of curiosity what was the award jeso was presented with before the first grade preso?

Gj23 can you say thanks to who ever runs the ground for us was definately a good pitch. Shame the crowd couldnt go round the other side as pv4 said but the atmosphere was great esp from the mussy and cats supporters. great to see.
    Anyways off to celebrate with the boys. thanks to all the teams and look forward to playing you all again next year. goodluck to terrace in ID1 next year.