Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Zone League 2 Thread

I thought Hamilton where the much better team from both grades especially 1st grade actually to be ohnest Westlakes didn't have more then 3 shots on goals all game hamiltons defence was to good and well organized some how don't no how Westlakes are where they are so they definetly got served today...

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
    I thought Hamilton where the much better team from both grades especially 1st grade actually to be ohnest Westlakes didn't have more then 3 shots on goals all game hamiltons defence was to good and well organized some how don't no how Westlakes are where they are so they definetly got served today...
    I don't think a 1 0 win is a serve
    The win by westlakes in first round like 5 1 or something like that is a serve but if that's ur season highlight good on yas

Season highlight??
    Don't be ridiculous .. Hamilton played all over westlakes.
    "Served"is putting it politely... lol!
    West lakes where lucky the score wasn't at least 6-0.
    It seems truewaterboy is a little upset..
    Hamilton actually played as good as they can considering they had at least 5 players out.
    Hamilton have players from other teams handing them there details to go and join them next season. I heard of at least of 3 players from west lakes are interested.
    Hamilton play hard. They always will.
    Accept it..

You are obviously a westlakes supporter.
    One of them drunk idiots on the hill I'd say..
    Hamilton where well behaved.
    Westlakes "10" was marked out of the game by Olympics "40"
    It's simple, without him you guys struggle big time.
    Olympic played like champions.
    Expect a much stronger squad next year from Olympic.

Quote Originally Posted by true waterboy View Post
    mussy v westlakes
    ressies 2-0
    1sts 3-0
    Game was closer than the scores show, first goal was the most ridiculous penalty called by the sideline ref that had even mussy laughing.
    The ref we had was a state league ref and did a good job. A number of desicions that I didn't agree with as I'm.sure u.guys didn't agree with. The fact u guys had something like 11 yellows and 2 reds in the 2 games we played with different refs proves my arguement .
    I love the fact that you know so much about Hamilton Olympic, and they still smashed Westlakes @rathmines.
    Imagine what the score would have been if we are at full strength?
    Olympic are a pack of tough nuts!
    I think everybody knows that now.We will agree with you.
    The thing is...
    "We love that"

Some people say that football is a matter of life or death..
    We say, It's much more important then that!
    Last edited by GJ23; 06-08-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Ha ha I love the fact that you blokes think beating a team1 nil is serving it them lol. If ham actually scored 6 goals now that would be a serve.

after work I rolled down to the cats v Olympic & joined the drunk guys on the hill. we gave just as much as the wags of Hamilton, and I enjoyed the atmosphere yesterday. the only bad atmosphere created seemed to be by the small
    man assistant coach of Olympic - his verbals were over the top.

it's clear with the ~5 players Westlakes have out that they're struggling, and relying heavily on the big striker. they wouldn't be in the same position without him, no, but after a host of players left during preseason due to other commitments I guess it was lucky the cats picked him up.

the mentality of Olympic yesterday reminded me heaps of Italy - defend very rashly & with heavy force, borderline illegal challenges but talking their way out of it, and on the ball they are incredibly soft, easy to push off the ball & always looking and asking for the foul. there was one definite challenge by Olympic I can think of that deserve a red.

Olympic kind of picked up how to lock out Westlakes, which was stop the flow through the big striker. how they went about it was silly though - foul him everytime and they were all those kind of challenges that after about 3 or 4 it requires a yellow, but after the first yellow the ref was hesitant to give the second one to about 4 players so they had a licence to peg as it was clear the ref was reluctant for his second yellow. all Olympic had to do was double-mark the big striker and their whole team could have taken it to the cats, but instead they only single marked him & just had to foul a lot.

Westlakes were lost for thought yesterday - their players out are the ones who brings at of the creativity.

I wouldn't say Olympic dominated, but Westlakes weren't in the game very much. Olympic didn't take it to them like they should have.

highlights of the day go to the Olympic player belting the ball straight into his coaches nuts, and the other highlight was in a totally unrelated incident the Olympic coach yelled out to his players & fans "calm down, we don't want anything bad said about us on the forum!" it was lolworthy how paranoid he sounded.
    OK

also I can guarantee no three players from Westlakes want to go to Olympic next season.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    . the only bad atmosphere created seemed to be by the small man assistant coach of Olympic - his verbals were over the top.
    Probably the same bloke who got in our president face, swearing and carrying on like a pork chop. Blokes like that shouldnt be allowed near a football pitch, it's just embarrassing. I know a few of the Olympic boys and the majority of them are good fellas, unfortunatley it's people like the above mentioned that give their club a bad name/rep.

Anyway, Mussy vs Bellbird:

Res 1-0 to Muswellbrook: One of the worst games I can remember Muswellbrook playing, it was diabolical. Bellbird were reduced to 10 men after their Keeper was sent off early in the match so it made things extra hard for them. They hung in there after Muswellbrook squandered chance after chance and might have even pinched a goal themselves playing on the counter.

1sts 7-1 to Muswellbrook: Muswellbrook pretty much walked the match. Bellbird had it tough having a fair few players backing up from ressies so fair play to them.

Really this can go on and on but end of the day musclebrook won't make the top 4... And Westlakes lost 1-0 so that's how it is weather u like it or not... Use can use all the excuses u want about how use think that Olympic where dirty and all the garbage that use are carrying on about but Olympic where all over use whether it's 1 goal or 5 use lost so cop it on the chin and get over it...
    FMD is it school holidays at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Disinterested Bystander View Post
    Ha ha brilliant comment

Really this can go on and on but end of the day musclebrook won't make the top 4... And Westlakes lost 1-0 so that's how it is weather u like it or not... Use can use all the excuses u want about how use think that Olympic where dirty and all the garbage that use are carrying on about but Olympic where all over use whether it's 1 goal or 5 use lost so cop it on the chin and get over it...
    Lol at bringing in mussy into ur rant. If they didnt have the shift workers out every week they would of been a force in this comp.
    I still love how u think a 1-0 win is a serve. And yes if a team gets something like 13 cards (two of them reds) in two games its because they are dirty. its not what i think its fact lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Disinterested Bystander View Post
    lolz

Excuses excuses. That's not our problem about mbrook... And Westlakes get over it use got SERVED use had nothing against us last weekend 2 shots on goals use got outsmart and outplayed 1-0...

Excuses excuses. That's not our problem about mbrook... And Westlakes get over it use got SERVED use had nothing against us last weekend 2 shots on goals use got outsmart and outplayed 1-0...
    lol. we had more than two shots but thats a minor arguement. and 1-0 is not a serve. the goal wasnt even a good goal. it came from a shank clearance off a corner that fell straight at ur players feet. you guys arent clinical enough in attack to produce a serve.

Enough said on the matter, have a good day lolz

Incorrect, misspelt and over use of the word 'use'. I feel the need to post in WGMG..

Any mid week games this week

Quote Originally Posted by Swanky View Post
    Any mid week games this week
    westlakes v terrace catch up will be on the 16th and
    belmont v westlakes catch up on the 19th

lol. we had more than two shots but thats a minor arguement. and 1-0 is not a serve. the goal wasnt even a good goal. it came from a shank clearance off a corner that fell straight at ur players feet. you guys arent clinical enough in attack to produce a serve.

Enough said on the matter, have a good day lolz
    All I can say is that on the day Hamilton where 1 goal more clinical then Westlakes on the day..
    It doesn't matter if the score is 1-0 or 10-0 in the end the winning team still only gets 3 points.

Also, I think you are a little confused when saying that Hamilton "40" was kicking the westlakes "10" all day.

It was clearly the other way around and for some reason, no card was shown to "10"
    This is why Hamilton play the way they do.

Why would you put 2 players on "10" when we have one player that outplayed & outsmarted him.
    Not taking anything away from "10" he is a quality player. Absolute class!

Hamilton controlled the game, and where the much better team on the day.. Simple!

The goal was a great header, especially after the goal scorer was kicked in the head
    " accidentally " I do honestly think .
    Saying it was weak, and it came from a shanking kick from a defender makes me smile.
    A goal is a goal champ!

You don't get extra points for scoring a 35 yard volley.. Trust me, I know, I've scored many bombs in my time.

It was good enough to give Hamilton the points and return home in a better mood then Westlakes on the day. Winners are grinners & it also means Hamilton have won 2 & lost 1 against Westlakes. Once again, work it out.

Considering that Hamilton have jumped up at least 1 division every year they have been together as a team proves to its competitors that they are,and will continue to grow stronger and much more dangerous year in year out.

Having won the 2012 Minor premiership in the 1st division NBN state league proves that there is an abundance of depth at the club, & in saying that I know if I wasn't part of the club and in your position I would be throwing verbal punches like you so easily do.
    "We love it" and we do have a laugh at your expense.Quite often mind you,lol!

Like I've said in previous posts.. We are a team of tough passionate players who go out to win every game we play, as I'm sure every team does.

Wether you think we are dirty or not is totally up to you..
    We are who we are and we will always be the team every team hates to play..

Next year will be a stellar season for Hamilton, especially after confirming a bunch of players who will be joining us back from the first division.

Stay strong!
    Last edited by GJ23; 06-08-2012 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Upgrade

I really hope there is someone associated with the running of hamilton olympic id2 reading all this and shaking thier head , this is not a good look for the club ( or for any of these supposed nbn players who wanna come back and play id2's :/ ).... Its also confusing talk from members of a club who will most likely finish 6th as teams below them have games in hand.... I really hope that someone from within the club sorts this out at training tomorrow as all it is doing is painting a target in their head For the rest of the season and embarrising the club

Quote Originally Posted by roundballsarebetter View Post
    I really hope there is someone associated with the running of hamilton olympic id2 reading all this and shaking thier head , this is not a good look for the club ( or for any of these supposed nbn players who wanna come back and play id2's :/ ).... Its also confusing talk from members of a club who will most likely finish 6th as teams below them have games in hand.... I really hope that someone from within the club sorts this out at training tomorrow as all it is doing is painting a target in their head For the rest of the season and embarrising the club
    Well said roundballs