Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sports Entertainment aka the Wrasslin Thread

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Watching battleground now - holy shit that pop Bayley got when her music hit was massive. Interesting to see whether they shift her off NXT onto the main roster quick smart.
    That pop was brilliant. Sasha Banks could barely contain her excitement waiting for it. I'd say they'll keep her down in NXT to finish off her feud with Asuka and then bring her up after Summerslam.

as long the truly horrific dana brooke gets dumped out of any main card show the better. absolutely stealing a living.

as much as charlotte is excellent in the ring, she definitely didn't get her old man's mic skills. surely it's time she had a clean loss to banks or something.

hate to be that guy, but i pretty much always skip the women's stuff. they rebranded the division but it's still the same shit. let them wrestle ffs. there's talent there but it's ruined by diabolical booking.

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    surely it's time she had a clean loss to banks or something.
    only took a night

my other comments still stand.

raw was pretty great. jeez they put balor over hard there, crowd lapping it up. gotta feel for KO and zayn, all that work to get jobbed out to balor who's been on the main card for all of 2 minutes. i'm all for it though, this should be great.

actually looking forward to smackdown a bit.

shibata v elgin tomorrow night in the G1 ooooooh weee

Agree re Dana Brooke. Absolute waste of screen time.
    Women's division needs whoever has been booking the NXT women's matches - they have had some absolute barnstorming matches the last twelve months.
    Great result with Balor getting over, but will be interesting to see what feuds develop with the other top carders.
    Dunno what it is, but have been a big fan of KO since he joined. Sooner or later they are going to have to give him a run with the title. He couldn't draw any worse than Rollins or Reigns ffs
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

NXT show coming to Newcastle in December: http://www.theherald.com.au/story/41...castle/?cs=305

Pretty f#@king excited about this. Takeover yesterday was awesome, haven't seen Summerslam yet but will be doing well to follow it.

I reckon I might go to that.

The best finishing move in professional wrestling

Nobody could do a promo like The Macho Man.

dunno if anyone has been watching recently but the NXT product is phenomenal at the moment

the Takeover shows easily better than any PPV on the main card in 15 years

I usually drop off from WWE after Mania for a few months, just gets so stale. PPV on today so might give it a watch on the network tonight. WWE just announced a big show at the MCG in October which I'm pretty keen for.

Really need to watch more NXT though, it always delivers.

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    I usually drop off from WWE after Mania for a few months, just gets so stale. PPV on today so might give it a watch on the network tonight. WWE just announced a big show at the MCG in October which I'm pretty keen for.

Really need to watch more NXT though, it always delivers.
    i don't really watch the weeklys for NXT, usually just read the recaps to follow whats going on and checking in now and then if there's something that interests me

the gargano/ciampa storyline has delivered every time for the past 12 months - ciampa is an absolute weapons grade nuclear heat machine

undisupted era/adam cole are incredibly over as well, the opening tag at chicago is outstanding

can't recommend this one enough

reading the MITB play by play...looks absolutely awful as usual