Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sports Entertainment aka the Wrasslin Thread

Banned
    What abut the Hell in a Cell between HHH and Mick Foley where if I remember right there was something on fire on top of the cell HHH and Foley were on top of the cell and HHH flipped Foley up and he went through the roof of the cell and smashed back firstinto the ring and the ring around him broke and sunk down about a foot.

May have been staged but most likely not

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    May have been staged but most likely not
    Thread delivers.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Ultimate warrior is dead?!?!?!?

Pretty sure I still have that video of Undertaker v Mankind when Mankind defied the laws of death and lived after being thrown off and thru the cage, and having the chair break his jaw as he went thru the cage. Jerry The King Lawler summed it up by saying "that's it, he's dead" loved it
    Jaliens gives me the horn

http://www.wwe.com/inside/ultimate-w...-away-26223975

WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior. Warrior began his WWE career in 1987 and quickly went on to become one of the biggest stars in WWE history. Warrior became WWE Champion at WrestleMania VI, defeating Hulk Hogan in an epic encounter. We are grateful that just days ago, Warrior had the opportunity to take his rightful place in the WWE Hall of Fame and was also able to appear at WrestleMania 30 and Monday Night Raw to address his legions of fans. WWE sends its sincere condolences to Warrior’s family, friends and fans. Warrior was 54 and is survived by his wife Dana and his two daughters.

2nd time he's died if you believe da Internetz.

wow - and literally 24 hours after being back on WWE TV for the first time in years
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    When I saw skirt boy posting in this thread I was expecting something completely different.
    You must be pretty hard up if you're expecting me to post something.

yeah look Im no WWE fan but this whole thing is pretty funny.
    http://411mania.com/wrestling/randy-...internet-meme/
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

I prefer old school WWF, my fave being George "The Animal" Steel, your fave?

Honky Tonk Man, Million Dollar Man, Rick "The Model" Martel, Spiros Arion, Haystacks Calhoun, Bulldog Brower, Mario Milano, Brutus Beefcake, Ravishing Rick Rude et al.

They had charisma in the old days !

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Yeah for some reason I watched those about 36 times each last night and giggled EVERYTIME.
    Computer nerdz who make those things are awesome. Well in to whoever did them.

oi furnsy, as i was saying on saturday night, do yourself a favour and sign up for a month of NJPW world for this G1 Climax tournament.

the matches begin around 8.30 australian time and are absolutely brilliant. last night was some of the best in ring action i've seen in years. imagine tuning into a wrestling program and actually watching wrestling

the finish to the shibata v nakajima match was brutal. the gif doesn't do the kick justice, it was as stiff as you will ever see

https://gfycat.com/AjarChubbyAnophelesmosquito

Will check it out

actually, even if you don't sign up for it - this bloke live streams it if you want a taste of the action

http://taima.tv/r/woooalt

the a-block matches are on tonight, japan is 1 hour behind, so if you tune in around 8.30/9 you should get the start of the tournament matches

Cheers for the heads up q-man - been a big wrasslin' fan for years, went to Wrestlemania this year (fkn awesome despite the shit main event) but haven't really gotten in to the Japanese stuff yet. If it's anything like what I've seen from Shinsuke Nakamura and Kota Ibushi I should be in for a treat.

just watched battleground, zayn v owens another god damned classic. zayn in two match of the year contenders with the nakamura match from takeover and this one. owens is a star.

now the bad - why bring in styles, anderson and gallows if you're just going to bury them? what a waste of talent. the club could have been the hottest thing out there but so far styles has had to job to reigns, cena and enzo and cass on PPV. blokes that used to run through the best in japan for fun are now a comedy sideshow. vince really must hate styles for not working with him for so long.

balor going to raw should be decent as he will fill the styles role with those two, but just give them a decent feud. enzo & cass, as over as they are, isn't it.

main event was alright i guess, but i can take or leave it at the moment, NJPW killing it in terms of quality - the naito/elgin match on sunday night was streets ahead of anything that the wwe has had this year, and it was only the third night of the tournament.

Watching battleground now - holy shit that pop Bayley got when her music hit was massive. Interesting to see whether they shift her off NXT onto the main roster quick smart.

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Watching battleground now - holy shit that pop Bayley got when her music hit was massive. Interesting to see whether they shift her off NXT onto the main roster quick smart.
    ah soz for ruining the cena match...oh wait