Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Rd 27 Newcastle Jets Vs Adelaide United 11/04/14 k/off 7:30pm AEST

If any tries to tell me that Bridges meant that header to Taggz can go do one and suck me off. Probably the worst attempt at a header towards goal (a free header mind you) I've ever seen, I don't think I could do that even if I tried
    Jaliens gives me the horn

His shot straight at the keeper was more embarrassing.

But it's over now. We can move on!

Strange comments from Gumball post match. He continues with the foul tactics by Jets. Reminds me of similar comments when Jets played in Adelaide. Btw which team gives away the most fouls in the Aleague?
    We have been saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    pv4: OI BRIDGEY why don't you use your head?
    Bridgey:

Will admit BK made a few good saves, a few of which were straight at him to be fair. But it's amazing how much better the gk looks when they actually try.

Also, was I the only one that was pissed off we were sitting so deep for the majority of the game despite needing a lot of goals?

And Griff
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    News flash.

Slater is as bad on SBS as he is on fox.
    Out of all the shit you have posted on here tonight that is gold

2 goals was good to get. If we got one we didn't stand a chance. Let's now hope Perth do us a favour.

Has anyone looked at the extended table to see what the outcome will be if Sydney lose 1-0? or by 1?

I hate the jets for keeping the hope alive for two more days.

Sydney go through with a loss by 1
    Go jetties

Banned
    BK as far as I am concerned was 2nd best for MOM.(@GRIFFMOM4ME#)

Done everything well bar 1-2 average clearances but wasn't helped by his dickhead teammates constantly teeing him up when under pressure on his weaker left leg.WHY???

**** Taggz can butcher some goals. Wonder how many the bloke will bang in a season at this level when he matures. ****ing 40 easily

That referee was a ****ing joke.

Love the bit how he kept making the Jets go back for a throw in for walking 2 yards off the mark yet allowed Adelaide to move the ball 5 yards back to get a better angle from the Mabil dive. FFS It was parallel to the 18 yard box 13 yards out you dumb ****.

Makes Gllaway walk back 2 yards whilst trying to take a throw in yet when the ball went out that Spanish retard was allowed to **** around with the ball to kepp it away from Heskey when he had no right to touch it and was only buying time for his team.

Can some one also enlighten me as to how that elaborate dive by Djite 10 mins in wasn't booked. It wasn't a foul and lets be honest the reaction was in the top 1% for theatrics so wheres the ****ing card

Glad to see the **** reffed both teams.

Would love to know what Zane was thinking?? Naming that starting side we are allegedly playing for the win yet there was little intensity and half the team weren't ****ing trying really hard.

Then you have 10 mins to go and you are being over run so you bring on a bloke who don't run for some sentimental bullshit appearance??

Dead set ****ing disgrace

If you are 1-0 up playing for the win your substitutions should always be based on what is best for the club not best for your mates.

To sub GRIFF ****ing disgraceful

As for his tickertape parade how was it?? As a man of principle I was half way to my car by the time it started.

Thank god he is gone

Hoole coming from the bench would have revved things up.
    We have been saved.

Bridgey...class to the end and biggest cheer of the night. Griff skulked off and didnt join in the lap of honour...poor form.

Quote Originally Posted by front2 View Post
    Hoole coming from the bench would have revved things up.
    Instead he was revving up by buying hot chips just before kick off!
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    2 goals was good to get. If we got one we didn't stand a chance. Let's now hope Perth do us a favour.

Has anyone looked at the extended table to see what the outcome will be if Sydney lose 1-0? or by 1?
    Doesn't it go to results between sides then? And obviously we know how that one works out.

If its equal goal difference it then goes to goals scored, which would put sfc in, we need perth to win by 2

Banned
    Anyone that doesn't have Eugene as the starting keeper in their All Stars squad is a deadset imbecile. And if he isn't on the plane to Brazil, will be a shame.
    Why the blokes about as useful as the Jets keepers?? Australia have better Langerak Ryan are certainties and many others can take the 3rd bloke on the Contiki tour spot

Can see where Birraz got his suicidal decision making to come for balls he probably shouldn't. **** Galekovic may have gotten away with them tonight but many many times he decided to come and nearly played himself into trouble mostly needlessly which will cause an issue sooner or later.

Also love his wonderful effort to stop Griffs header. Didn't ****ing move and watched it go past him. Was just like watching BK when someones taking a Freekick.

Give him the pasting now BK gets when he does it

Banned
    Doesn't it go to results between sides then? And obviously we know how that one works out.
    Seriously you ****s are just wasting your breath.

As if the FFA will let Perth win the game anyways. Our next competitive game will be Rd1 next season.

Move along

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Bridgey...class to the end and biggest cheer of the night. Griff skulked off and didnt join in the lap of honour...poor form.
    Griff came back out and lead the Bridges farewell, I did see him head straight in after F/T but he was class when he came back out.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seriously you ****s are just wasting your breath.

As if the FFA will let Perth win the game anyways. Our next competitive game will be Rd1 next season.

Move along
    Tut tut.... FFA cup

Taggz should have had 4 tonight.
    #overated
    #goldenbootwrapedup
    #FFAlovechild
    #SFCconspiracy
    #jokeifhegoestobrazil
    #SELLHIMALREADY
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Cheer was for griff who bravely played on with a dodgy knee.
    He went off for treatment so he could return to lead the Bridgey farewell.

It's all opinions isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post

Will admit BK made a few good saves, a few of which were straight at him to be fair. But it's amazing how much better the gk looks when they actually try.

This must have taken a lot of effort for you to admit. Can't we all leave our egos at the door and just take a performance for what it was?

BK saved (no pun intended) the Jets on more than a few occasions tonight. Birraz has done the same many times over.