Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rugby league is awesome

league is an offshoot of union for bogans who wanted to get paid to grope each other.

and you're probably right - it's easy to tell it's not league because there's actually contact in the scrum.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    league is an offshoot of union for bogans who wanted to get paid to grope each other.
    doesn't change the fact that you posted a picture of rugby union players making out in a scrum.

lolz at bluesers. Shouldvebeen playin fifa.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    Football has more tense finishes, more often tbh.
    My point was that for all the hype and bluster and rev up, for the game to be actually tense and close was a great success for the sport.
    footy appeals to a certain type of fan and they got exactly what they wanted last night.

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    this is clearly a picture of rugby union players.
    Was a promotional poster for Rugby World Cup 2007 which was held in France.

Went down to the knights game 2day, well stayed the night in Sydney (also went afl yesterday). Sat with a bunch of family down the north end, near the south's active supporters group "the burrow". These lot were absolutely going off today....felt a little bizarre hearing football chants going off a league game but created a good atmosphere.

No joke these lot were singing "take me home, botany rd' for the last 4 minutes of the game.
    Last edited by Superdylan; 09-07-2012 at 12:59 AM.

2 nice back to back wins by the Knights, cannot believe uate dropped the ball over the line. I do not know why league players put the ball down with one hand.

i was shattered

Off to the footy tonight, should be a good rape there.
    Last edited by boz-monaut; 04-08-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Going well so far. Minutes played have just passed points against

First league game attended for the season.

Last league game attended for the season.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    First league game attended for the season.
    Last league game attended for the season.
    Better take a shower, before you feel like belting the missus

Thread should be closed. Purely on the basis that its a lie and a falsity that the game called rugby league is awesome.

Perhaps it should be moved to a "rumour mill" section of the forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    Thread should be closed. Purely on the basis that its a lie and a falsity that the game called rugby league is awesome.

Perhaps it should be moved to a "rumour mill" section of the forums?
    Nothing wrong with the game, its a small group of players and fans that give it a bad name. Sound familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by pistolpete View Post
    Nothing wrong with the game, its a small group of players and fans that give it a bad name. Sound familiar?
    Small group?

You should come out to western Sydney and see the Parra youth team catch the train to their training sessions. Or perhaps the penrith youth guys? either way I am glad I am not female. Although being white anglo-saxon almost has the same effect only the abuse isn't of a sexual kind.

There is something fundamentally wrong with the game, and its that this small group of players who are beating women, king hitting people and using drugs they are the role models and are idolised.

Small group?

You should come out to western Sydney and see the Parra youth team catch the train to their training sessions. Or perhaps the penrith youth guys? either way I am glad I am not female. Although being white anglo-saxon almost has the same effect only the abuse isn't of a sexual kind.

There is something fundamentally wrong with the game, and its that this small group of players who are beating women, king hitting people and using drugs they are the role models and are idolised.
    Again, I think you will find that it is the players, not the game. And the inappropriate behaviour is indicative of young people in general these days not just rugby league players (not all young people as it is not all rugby league players)

Banned
    sux. in the good old days you could stick it up any **** without any worries. now people just whinge. up doggies.

Not a bad win tonight, knights defense was good. Decent atmosphere in the second half for a 15,000 crowd. Crowd seemed to fire up abit after that bloke elbowed one of the knights players in the neck which I thought should have been a send off.

Manly fans yet again showing their lazy twits when it comes to following a team. Probs not over 15,000 there tonight at the sfs tonight and it is a knockout game. I believe free bus travel was thrown in aswell.

Apparently Andrew Johns can now never die or something.
    I would assume this is both a good and bad thing.

and it has something to do with this guy

Caaaaaarrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnn.