Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arnie's out - Who's in???

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    I believe the correct spelling is loosers

any more details on this Thai place at Bella Vista? is that the one on the lake at Norwest?

Arnie makes us a more valuable asset, selling a club with a winning coach on the books.
    Go jetties

I think I've come around to the idea of a former gypo overlord being our boss. As much as some of us might cringe at the idea, imagine the despair scum will feel if he comes in and masterminds success for us? Even more so if he leads us to victory down there.

Arnie IN.......Osieck IN at FC

It's one of those things where if we can talk about pride all we want, but look at it from this point of view. Daniel McBreen is a Newy boy, and I'm sure scum didn't want to cheer him at first. But, when he netted them 5 goals against Sydney, and can be looked at as one of the three best players they had considering he was golden boot, do you think they gave a shit? When we got Sasho, we may have hated him at first, but when he was netting us goals did we give a shit? No, I still remember screaming his name when he got us a 2-2 draw with the Mariners at home in like the 90th minute 2 years back. So, in the end whatever gets a bare minimum top 6 spot, I will fully support it

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    It's one of those things where if we can talk about pride all we want, but look at it from this point of view. Daniel McBreen is a Newy boy, and I'm sure scum didn't want to cheer him at first. But, when he netted them 5 goals against Sydney, and can be looked at as one of the three best players they had considering he was golden boot, do you think they gave a shit? When we got Sasho, we may have hated him at first, but when he was netting us goals did we give a shit? No, I still remember screaming his name when he got us a 2-2 draw with the Mariners at home in like the 90th minute 2 years back. So, in the end whatever gets a bare minimum top 6 spot, I will fully support it
    Mccvnt is a Breen for all time now regardless of his origin. there are some gypos who will never be welcomed. sasho wasnt one of them

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Losers? We are jets fans! We aren't losers.

We are bottom 40%'ers
    So you are one of those "glass 2/5ths full" guys, hey?

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    So you are one of those "glass 2/5ths full" guys, hey?

I suppose I like to think of it as the glass simply being too big for the water and it's neither the water's fault, or really that much of a problem.

We came 7th this season. man Utd can't do any better! So we must be as good as Man Utd.

Nearly 10years as a jets fan gives me great perspectives on life.
    Last edited by GazFish35; 25-04-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Mccvnt is a Breen for all time now regardless of his origin. there are some gypos who will never be welcomed. sasho wasnt one of them
    Similar to your opinions i guess?

Arnie would resign griff. He likes his club men.
    Go jetties

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    Arnie would resign griff.
    If that doesn't make signing Arnold a great idea I don't know what will

Does NZ know what Arnold does to National teams?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

/thread

Campaign successful!

**** me, how ****ing amateur does our club look now? Sack 3 of the coaching staff in anticipation of getting Arnie, and then pull out of discussions with him.

And they didn't even give a ****ing good reason, FFS.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    **** me, how ****ing amateur does our club look now? Sack 3 of the coaching staff in anticipation of getting Arnie, and then pull out of discussions with him.

And they didn't even give a ****ing good reason, FFS.
    The club never said the sacking of Deans, Catlin and Dodd was related to getting Arnold. We don't know that for sure and it was simply an assumption.

And the club don't need to give a good reason. I'm surprised they even told us they were ending negotiation.

I'm coming in late to the game, but what makes you think the sacking of 3 coaching staff was specifically because they believed Arnie was on the way in?

Also, dead set I would prefer to come last than to be coached by Arnie, cannae stand him.

Quote Originally Posted by russjaybee View Post
    I'm coming in late to the game, but what makes you think the sacking of 3 coaching staff was specifically because they believed Arnie was on the way in?

Also, dead set I would prefer to come last than to be coached by Arnie, cannae stand him.
    True man..
    I can't wait to see him take over Sydney, and watch those whinging pricks continue to fail..

lol guys.

Anyone not a Jets fan right now could put 2 and 2 together, makes us look like a laughing stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1