Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Rugby League is crap

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    How de **** did this turn into the politics thread??
    It's better than discussing the actual topic tbf
    OK

Oh by the way - rugby league is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    How de **** did this turn into the politics thread??
    Because you keep getting kicked out of that one. We trying to hide you over here for a bit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Because you keep getting kicked out of that one. We trying to hide you over here for a bit.
    Hey I leaving the country in 7 ****ing hours

I trying to steer clear of getting banned in the meantime ok bruh??

I have more pressing things like wondering how blotto I getting in Honkers tomorrow??

Just wondering.. how many of you lot bagging the junkies and addictions etc.. really just fat ****s who punch away copious amounts of sugar each day and contribute just as much strain on the health system?

Oh my gawd, those mongs from the NRL are presenting some minor team selection announcement as if it was the FIFA World Cup draw... WTF???
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    Oh my gawd, those mongs from the NRL are presenting some minor team selection announcement as if it was the FIFA World Cup draw... WTF???
    SOO is close to if Not the biggest sporting event in Australia tbf
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    I had a small snicker seeing that on "your rugby league station" NBN last night - "and now we cross live to Star City for the announcement of the team and SOO captain", some bloke who I honestly had never heard of. At a pinch I might accept it if it was the cricket captain.

So 5 minutes of that, then some other sport. No mention of the Socceroos squad and 30 seconds of the EPL final day and Chelski lifting the trophy.

Then there was an ad and after the break - "and now to NRL".......I know why they do it but it grates.

SOO is close to if Not the biggest sporting event in Australia tbf
    The UEFA Champions League Final is one of the biggest sporting events on the planet - wait till you see the coverage it gets on Nein News next week. An interview with an NRL player talking about his personal struggles in reserve grade will get more air time.

Apparently porksey's mate, whom dry-humped the small dog and had it filmed and sent public, is in this State of Origin NSW squad.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    I had a small snicker seeing that on "your rugby league station" NBN last night - "and now we cross live to Star City for the announcement of the team and SOO captain", some bloke who I honestly had never heard of. At a pinch I might accept it if it was the cricket captain.

So 5 minutes of that, then some other sport. No mention of the Socceroos squad and 30 seconds of the EPL final day and Chelski lifting the trophy.

Then there was an ad and after the break - "and now to NRL".......I know why they do it but it grates.

The UEFA Champions League Final is one of the biggest sporting events on the planet - wait till you see the coverage it gets on Nein News next week. An interview with an NRL player talking about his personal struggles in reserve grade will get more air time.
    Why do you get so salty at something you claim to have no interest and no understanding of?

It's a pretty unhealthy way to live your life. It's not necessary.

Just change the channel. Plenty more places to get your news. Go find them it will make you less cranky.

Cheers,
    Plague.

I had a small snicker

5 star post.

Have shown to friends/family etc.

Well in sir.

Why do you get so salty at something you claim to have no interest and no understanding of?

It's a pretty unhealthy way to live your life. It's not necessary.

Just change the channel. Plenty more places to get your news. Go find them it will make you less cranky.

Cheers,
    Plague.
    Wish I could mate.....but its dinner time and the bogans in my household want it on in the background every night.

Only relief is when there are A-League games on.

Such is life.

Wish I could mate.....but its dinner time and the bogans in my household want it on in the background every night.

Only relief is when there are A-League games on.

Such is life.
    So turn off the tv and have a conversation and try and convert your bogan brethren.

Serious though:
    Actually is that a thing? Do people have the telly on during dinner?

Serious though:
    Actually is that a thing? Do people have the telly on during dinner?
    Our house it's a cold hard no, except for when the news is on and there is something "important" we are listening out for.
    OK

Truly enjoying the Knoughts implosion.

For the lolz check out the Herald comments - Knoughts have their own Membah, called "Seano".

Difference is Seano thinks all is hunky dory in Knightsland and won't hear a bad word without rabidly responding on behalf of "the boys".

The continued failure of the Knights has opened the door for the Jets, but so far we haven't stepped through.

Newcastle haven't had any sort of success from their sporting teams for years - hopefully the Jets can start winning and gaining the ascendancy in the region because once Wests take over the Knights, I believe they will sort them out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

The Knights are way closer to being successful (esp long term) than the Jets.
    Hey have also been much more transparent at managerial level which will buy you a lot more sympathy from your fans vs treating them like garbage.

Rugby League is much easier to win with the addition of a couple of key pieces. On field the Knights are much closer than the Jets.

Again though, why anyone ever thinks that it has to be 'them' or 'us' astounds me. If both teams are successful the support will be there. It's only ever a very small group of wankers in both sports who seem to think otherwise.

Again though, why anyone ever thinks that it has to be 'them' or 'us' astounds me. If both teams are successful the support will be there.
    That's true. Support will be there.

For me, the difference is in the corporate dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

The Knights are way closer to being successful (esp long term) than the Jets.
    Hey have also been much more transparent at managerial level which will buy you a lot more sympathy from your fans vs treating them like garbage.

Rugby League is much easier to win with the addition of a couple of key pieces. On field the Knights are much closer than the Jets.

Again though, why anyone ever thinks that it has to be 'them' or 'us' astounds me. If both teams are successful the support will be there. It's only ever a very small group of wankers in both sports who seem to think otherwise.
    Wrong. The Knights have gone into a rebuild, but mistakenly believe this means bringing in youth, when rebuild means you bring in quality. Now they have a bunch of sh*t 20 years olds that in five years time will be sh*t 25 year olds. Hardly a bright future.