Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Rugby League is crap

So has this

now if you'll excuse me for a moment........

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Boofheads.
    Discuss.
    couldn't agree more

Sometimes it makes you question Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection....

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    clearly all NRL players should be treat as criminals and locked up - even after they've finished playing - http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...716-224s4.html

or the more socially capable of them allowed into society under stict conditions such as having to wear GPS tracking devices and blood alcohol monitors

the risk to normal, law abiding members of society (and their dogs) is just too great

clearly all NRL players etc
    Page two of "I Hate Rugby league" thread and there is already a footy player being done for a murder.

Former NRL player Craig Field will be charged with murder after a man he allegedly assaulted on the NSW north coast died in hospital, police say.

Kelvin Kane, 50, was found unconscious outside the Kingscliff Beach Hotel on Marine Parade, Kingscliff, by police and paramedics about 9.15pm yesterday.

Mr Kane was given cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and taken to Tweed Heads Hospital, where he remained in a critical condition this morning, a hospital spokesman said. He died in hospital this afternoon, police said.

A 41-year-old man and a 39-year-old man were arrested at a Kingscliff home and taken to Tweed Heads police station, where they were charged with assault occasioning grievous bodily harm this morning before Mr Kane's death.

Police said the charges would be upgraded to murder. The men were to appear in Tweed Heads Local Court this afternoon.

A hotel staff member said there was a fight but that he was unable to comment any further.

Mr Kane's relative said this afternoon that his family were too upset to speak publicly at this time.

Police appealed for anyone with information to phone Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Field, 39, started his league career with Souths in 1990 and was promoted to captain in 1994 before leaving them in 1996. He spent two seasons at Manly before joining Balmain Tigers, which became Wests Tigers in 2000. He was dropped from the club by 2002.

He had a playing and coaching stint with Pia in France in 2002 and 2003 before returning to Australia. Field had most recently been the head coach of the Cudgen Hornets A Grade side in the Gold Coast/Tweed Rugby League competition

Fieldy hitting a new low es
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    this utter **** who killed the innocent young fella in Kings Cross the other weekend - bloke just walking along, holding his girlfriend's hand minding his own business, gets king hit and dies

well they've caught the **** - http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/teenager-c...718-22ayl.html

arrested "as he sat in the grandstand with a friend watching a Canterbury Bulldogs coaching session"

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    first thing i thought when i heard was "typical league fan". All the same, scum of the earth. Hang the ****er

first thing i thought when i heard was "typical league fan". All the same, scum of the earth. Hang the ****er
    A vet can fix it
    Last edited by hawk; 05-09-2012 at 10:29 AM.

Banned
    nrl isnt crap. Its just that players and supporters are being picked on by the cops. Cant even swear at c**ts anymore.

Five U/17 league players were sent off during a brawl in the final between Cardiff and West Maitland. It the 4th brawl in 5 meetings this year. WM coach was sent from the ground for abusing officials. Cardiff players werent bothering to show up to the judicary.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    No more knights for a while great news. No more cock noses parking in my spot

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    No more knights for a while great news. No more cock noses parking in my spot

Yeh It happens to me also.
    Fooking twats

Robbie Farah sends nasty tweet last year saying someone should get the PM a noose for her birthday.

Robbie Farah gets sent nasty tweet from someone last week. Now wants laws changed to stop nasty tweets.

Caaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrnnnnn.

Farah is a dingbat, biggest whinger in the game. Was rather amusing to see him get owned in the media.

pen is mightier than the bogan bully

Two all in brawls at junior league Grand finals

MORE than 50 players and parents were involved in a sickening brawl during a junior rugby league game yesterday, in which first aid officers had their heads stomped on by parents. Rugby league endured some of its most shameful scenes, as the Greater Brisbane Junior Rugby League grand final day descended into violent chaos that required police intervention.
    There were two separate brawls involving parents, one in an under-15 final, the other in an under-18 final both played at Wests Centenary ground in Wacol.
    The second incident was so frightening it has even prompted calls for fences to lock parents out of future grand final days.
    The second brawl occurred moments after the hooter sounded in the Waterford v Redcliffe under-18 grand final.
    Coach of the Redcliffe team Leon Cherry, uncle of NRL star Daly Cherry-Evans, said it was the most horrendous thing he had witnessed during 35 years involved in the game.

"The image I can't get out my head is when I was signing the game sheet, I turned around to see one my players king hit then kicked while he was on the ground. A safety officer jumped in to help him and he was knocked to the ground and had his head stomped on while laying on my player," Cherry said.
    "Parents rushed the field. They targeted my players, just attacked them for no reason.
    "There would have been 50 or more people involved in the brawl.
    "I'm absolutely disgusted with Waterford and what those parents did.
    "There should be minimum five year bans handed out to a number of players from Waterford.
    "I'm amazed that no one was seriously injured."
    Cherry said the fight occurred because Waterford, who had defeated Redcliffe easily in each of their encounters this season, could not handle losing.
    "Our guys defended themselves and threw some punches no doubt but half as many as they did and only to protect themselves," Cherry said.
    "I honestly think we should consider erecting fences around the ground to lock out parents from grand final days."
    The event was supposed to be the highlight of the rugby league season, featuring hundreds of kids from across Brisbane seeking premiership glory.
    There were several Brisbane Broncos players in attendance including winger Dale Copley, who used Twitter to vent his shock at witnessing the under-15 brawl.
    "Parents running onto the field fighting at junior rugby league... Really?#disgrace" he wrote.
    "Should be banned from junior footy forever."
    The Queensland Rugby League will launch a full investigation tomorrow.
    A police spokesperson confirmed they were called to the field after a "massive brawl" took place.
    "We arrived on the scene but the offenders had left, we patrolled the area to ensure nothing else happened," police said.
    Police said no formal complaints had been made at this stage.
    Ambulances were also called to the scene but no one was taken to hospital.
    Greater Brisbane Junior Rugby League operations manager Shane McNally confirmed the brawl broke out at the Wacol field and said officials were helpless if spectators did not follow the rules
    "Unfortunately we don't have the control, we cannot be around the fence and stop people from jumping," Mr McNally said.
    "People think they have a right to participate in sport, we are looking to take that privilege away from people who behave inappropriately.
    "If people are going to go to matches and behave violently than we have to stop then we have to find ways to stop them from coming."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/n...-1226474871274

Perfect example why its such a lowlife sport
    Last edited by Hamma12; 16-09-2012 at 05:51 PM.

Banned
    Last week the league fined Wallsend-Maryland $1500 after their fans fought with Windale supporters while watching the preliminary final between Windale and Mallabula at Cahill Oval on September 8.
    oops