Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Rugby League is crap

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Because we are cool copping parking fines and speeding fines huh?
    Don't like it - of course not.

But I can't argue I've done wrong and always cop it sweet.

Nobody to blame but me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Don't like it - of course not.

But I can't argue I've done wrong and always cop it sweet.

Nobody to blame but me.
    Nah.. weed should be legal, fam blud
    OK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    I don't agree with the narrative of 'all people that takes drugs are druggo scum' or even 'all people with addiction issues are scum'.
    Everything in life is contextual and without knowing that meth heads life context I don't reckon we have the right to judge.
    My work involve working with a bunch of people with addictions that have done a lot of horrible shit, but soap boxing around the issue isn't a helpful dialogue.

Some people may get what you call a 'slap on the wrist' but if you look at funding for services for mental health and addiction they are sorely lacking and even those people that are ready to work on their issues don't have a hope in hell of supporting the services they need.

and with the gene pool evolving comment..just because you don't take drugs it doesn't mean your'e not a dick.
    Why though does anyone have to pay to stop someone else's addiction??

Why in ****sname should my tax $$ be going to fund someone elses problem

It always someone elses problem to fix bar the idiot who was weak in the first place to dig their own hole and then expect someone else to dig them out without trying to fix it themselves

The cop out that addiction is hard to beat is a load of shit

It is all about will power and discipline

Any one can do it

Being mentally soft between the ears is this issue and giving up because it isn't easy

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Why though does anyone have to pay to stop someone else's addiction??

Why in ****sname should my tax $$ be going to fund someone elses problem

It always someone elses problem to fix bar the idiot who was weak in the first place to dig their own hole and then expect someone else to dig them out without trying to fix it themselves

Any one can do it

Being mentally soft between the ears is this issue and giving up because it isn't easy
    Where are any of these cats battling 'addiction'?

While we at it why are my tax dollars helping the blind?

Plenty of Braille out there, and audio books.

oh and don't start me on those damn sooks and their lukeimia.

Harden up 'straya.

Where are any of these cats battling 'addiction'?

While we at it why are my tax dollars helping the blind?

Plenty of Braille out there, and audio books.

oh and don't start me on those damn sooks and their lukeimia.

Harden up 'straya.
    Whoa there crying Q&A sympathiser, drugs is a choice

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Whoa there crying Q&A sympathiser, drugs is a choice
    well then what about speeding drivers who crash, should the public system rehab them?
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

I sure you will change your opinion on being fine about other people's drug use when you have to deal with a meth head off their dial

But it ok

As long as they not affecting you attitude they can do what they like Hey

Hey where that place I read about Phillipines
    The President over there has the police running around shooting all the drug users and dealers

Be a great policy here if all the cops were dealing with the druggos scum in society appropriately rather than giving them a slap on the wrist like they do

Then they wouldn't be bothering me or you and the gene pool will evolve
    Cocaine being so expensive is the reason why meth exists. If you legalise cocaine the price drops dramatically and meth will lose most of its appeal.
    Years ago weed was good fun and relatively easy to find. But the law went ballistic on weed and pushed people to cheaper though seriously dangerous alternatives. These days weeds considered hard core and as a consequence its relative price has increased a lot as to the potency of the drug - all because it's competing in a different market now than it was 40 years ago.
    Legalise it all and all those problems go away. The current system of fines and so on simply does not work.
    Educating people of the dangers and providing them an alternative lifestyle is a much better solution.

How about a policy of shooting Christians to lower the incidences of children being molested ? That makes about as much sense as your idea about shooting drug users.

EDIT: Can you even get pot these days that's not connected to a hydroponic strain ? We used to smoke and be laughing and eating anything we could find for several hours. Kids these days smoke the shit and vege out and run around like paranoid little ****s. Hence why I don't do pot anymore - it's no longer a fun drug.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 18-05-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Any one can do it

That sounds overwhelmingly ignorant
    OK

Hey where that place I read about Phillipines
    The President over there has the police running around shooting all the drug users and dealers
    same country that lets you rape your wife as long as you're married whether she's keen or not?

yeah that sounds like a great wagon to hitch your horse up to there Member.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    That sounds overwhelmingly ignorant
    How is it ignorant ??

You want to lose weight eat better and exercise
    Don't eat junk food and you will lose weight.

That cures fat ****s

You want to stop smoking??
    Stop buying them and after a few days of not having them your addition is gone

That cures smoking ****s

You want to cure alcohol addition??
    Stop pouring it down your throat

Problem solved

All solutions that are easy to.find

Problem is they all require the person to be mentally strong and disciplined and do it themselves

If they can't why does society put a hand around them and say it ok that they are failing something because they make excuses and give up??

Not acceptable

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Cocaine being so expensive is the reason why meth exists. If you legalise cocaine the price drops dramatically and meth will lose most of its appeal.
    Years ago weed was good fun and relatively easy to find. But the law went ballistic on weed and pushed people to cheaper though seriously dangerous alternatives. These days weeds considered hard core and as a consequence its relative price has increased a lot as to the potency of the drug - all because it's competing in a different market now than it was 40 years ago.
    Legalise it all and all those problems go away. The current system of fines and so on simply does not work.
    Educating people of the dangers and providing them an alternative lifestyle is a much better solution.

How about a policy of shooting Christians to lower the incidences of children being molested ? That makes about as much sense as your idea about shooting drug users.

EDIT: Can you even get pot these days that's not connected to a hydroponic strain ? We used to smoke and be laughing and eating anything we could find for several hours. Kids these days smoke the shit and vege out and run around like paranoid little ****s. Hence why I don't do pot anymore - it's no longer a fun drug.
    I all for shooting of those who molest kids
    I sign up to that bandwagon

As for your drug comments about pricing
    Well yeah people search out drugs based on price.

You drop the price of cocaine then everyone choose that over other stuff

That just simple market forces

I though don't think anyone is going back to weed full on if the government allow a ten foot forest in your back yard for personal use only

People seek out the drugs for the experience they get from them

They want the huge effect at minimal cost

That part you are going to have a hard time ever beating and marijuana don't supply that

Banned
    same country that lets you rape your wife as long as you're married whether she's keen or not?

yeah that sounds like a great wagon to hitch your horse up to there Member.
    I wouldn't know about that policy in Phillipines I was just talking about the drug policy where even though it probably illegal in Phillipines law the President is more or less given his Police force a green light to terrorise the druggos in their society by putting them in body bags

I sure Phillipines has plenty of other society issues as well that they getting wrong

How is it ignorant ??

All solutions that are easy to.find

Problem is they all require the person to be mentally strong and disciplined and do it themselves

If they can't why does society put a hand around them and say it ok that they are failing something because they make excuses and give up??

Not acceptable
    I find it ignorant that you think it is easy for these people, whom are clearly struggling.

You've "correctly" identified the fix, which is for people to be mentally strong & disciplined. But that's not easy for some, like you are trying to say. And that is what I find ignorant.

Using your quote:

I sure you will change your opinion on being fine about other people's drug use when you have to deal with a meth head off their dial
    It sounds as if you haven't fully first-hand experienced people with mental health issues in a rehabilitation sense tbh. Because I sure you will change your opinion on assuming people with mental health issues can easily just get over it and don't need any help & support when you have to deal with a broken down person whom can't even muster up the physical or mental ability to even step foot outside their house that day.
    OK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I find it ignorant that you think it is easy for these people, whom are clearly struggling.

You've "correctly" identified the fix, which is for people to be mentally strong & disciplined. But that's not easy for some, like you are trying to say. And that is what I find ignorant.

Using your quote:

It sounds as if you haven't fully first-hand experienced people with mental health issues in a rehabilitation sense tbh. Because I sure you will change your opinion on assuming people with mental health issues can easily just get over it and don't need any help & support when you have to deal with a broken down person whom can't even muster up the physical or mental ability to even step foot outside their house that day.
    So if I have correctly identified that the fix is for the people to sort the issue out themselves by being disciplined and mentally strong then why the sympathy for those failing this??

Life isnt meant to be easy
    Life is not fair

It up to you to deal with the issues you face

No one else

Why sympathy for someone who can't do something that the rest of society just deals with and gets on with ??

The ****ers in this country have opportunity
    They not born into a 3rd world hell hole with war and violence gripping the country

They just piss weak

Yeah mental health issues such as depression are just excuses from losers.

Climate change just the greenies pulling the hood over everyone trying to ruin the world.

Vaccinations give people autism.

Government mind controls us through fluoride in the water.

What else we got.. Cancer could be cured if big pharma wasn't milking it for all its worth, governments in on it.

9/11, moon landings..

Hang on a bit Member you all wanted us to help Mark Jones fix his addiction to losing.

Hypocrite.

Banned
    Hang on a bit Member you all wanted us to help Mark Jones fix his addiction to losing.

Hypocrite.
    We all have an addiction to losing

Newcastle WhoLose don't forget

We all have an addiction to losing
    Not me.
    I gave up.
    You called me plastic for doing so.

Hypocrite.

Not me.
    I gave up.
    You called me plastic for doing so.

Hypocrite.
    checkmate. Plague has the mental strength

So if I have correctly identified that the fix is for the people to sort the issue out themselves by being disciplined and mentally strong then why the sympathy for those failing this??
    How often in work and home life do you identify fixes to issues but can't actually implement said fixes? I'd estimate this happens multiple times a day in everyones life. The fix to my "lack" of money is to win the lotto, but that's not achievable as easily as I would like to.

I don't wish mental health issues on any person and their supportive friends/family but part of me hopes you have to genuinely deal with this first hand (by first hand I mean either you with the issue or someone close to you that you need to be in and around their lives to help them get thru it) solely so you can have a less ignorant view on it.
    OK