Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Rugby League is crap

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    gee whizz

Penrith Panthers has sacked under 20s rugby league player Jake Galvin after he was convicted of assaulting a 77-year-old man, the NRL club says.

Galvin and former Wests Tigers junior Isaac Hekenui were found guilty of assaulting pizza delivery driver Arthur Taylor in Southport District Court on the Gold Coast earlier this week.

The court heard that in July last year Taylor was attacked in his car in Hollywell by the former Keebra Park High schoolmates.

The duo stole four pizzas, which they ate while watching the third game of last year's State Of Origin series at a friend's house.

Galvin, 18, and Hekenui, 19, pleaded guilty to robbery in company with personal violence.

Galvin told police that Hekenui had told him he had no money for food and wanted "to find somebody to rob".

Taylor was knocked unconscious and suffered a heart attack on the way to hospital as a result of the vicious attack.

Hekenui also pleaded guilty to two separate robberies and received three five-year prison sentences, which are to be served concurrently.

Galvin was handed a 12-month suspended sentence.

The incident occurred before Galvin joined the Panthers this year on a two-season deal.

"On the basis of new information now available to the club, a decision has been made to terminate Jake's contract," a statement from Penrith said.

"Jake's behaviour and work ethic since arriving at the Panthers had been nothing short of exemplary.

"The Panthers wish Jake all the best with his future endeavours.

shoot him in the head, please, the world is better without scumbags like that

Just heard that Andrew "punch ya grandmother" Johns is now assisstant coach at Manly. I bet this makes those Knights wankers happy.

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    gee whizz

Penrith Panthers has sacked under 20s rugby league player Jake Galvin after he was convicted of assaulting a 77-year-old man, the NRL club says.

Galvin and former Wests Tigers junior Isaac Hekenui were found guilty of assaulting pizza delivery driver Arthur Taylor in Southport District Court on the Gold Coast earlier this week.

The court heard that in July last year Taylor was attacked in his car in Hollywell by the former Keebra Park High schoolmates.

The duo stole four pizzas, which they ate while watching the third game of last year's State Of Origin series at a friend's house.

Galvin, 18, and Hekenui, 19, pleaded guilty to robbery in company with personal violence.

Galvin told police that Hekenui had told him he had no money for food and wanted "to find somebody to rob".

Taylor was knocked unconscious and suffered a heart attack on the way to hospital as a result of the vicious attack.

Hekenui also pleaded guilty to two separate robberies and received three five-year prison sentences, which are to be served concurrently.

Galvin was handed a 12-month suspended sentence.

The incident occurred before Galvin joined the Panthers this year on a two-season deal.

"On the basis of new information now available to the club, a decision has been made to terminate Jake's contract," a statement from Penrith said.

"Jake's behaviour and work ethic since arriving at the Panthers had been nothing short of exemplary.

"The Panthers wish Jake all the best with his future endeavours.

typical grubs

The riff's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Just heard that Andrew "punch ya grandmother" Johns is now assisstant coach at Manly. I bet this makes those Knights wankers happy.

rumours suggest he's on coke and ice 24/7

All is forgiven for Willie Mason according to the Herald today.

I just shake my head, knowing what that bloke has done in the past.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    what? pissed on a wall?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    what? pissed on a wall?
    No, allegedly duffed his grandma

Wow
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by terry View Post
    No, allegedly...
    good thing that you put in allegedly. that'll protect you in a court of law.

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    what? pissed on a wall?
    I know a Coffs Harbour detective - I'll say no more, other than he and Thurston shouldn't even be on the streets let alone playing the game.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...120-29nxc.html

Not sure where this belonged, but the arl commission has outlawed the shoulder charge from the game. Thoughts?

Big change for the game but I kinda don't mind it, might encourage more smaller players in the game now.
    Last edited by Superdylan; 21-11-2012 at 11:45 AM.

they will still do it.

abuse of women and using your drinking glass as a weapon is outlawed too.

I see Israel Folau is playing his 3rd...sorry..turd football code.
    Gee...bet he couldn't make the transition to the one fooball code where he actually has to use his feet!

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    I see Israel Folau is playing his 3rd...sorry..turd football code.
    Gee...bet he couldn't make the transition to the one fooball code where he actually has to use his feet!
    he already played aussie rules, bruss

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    and what a great success he was at that

Israel is getting everyone offside

To be fair, if he did play the round ball code, he might get more than 2 kicks a game.