Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ♥♥♥ OFFICIAL Arthur Papas fan club ♥♥♥

Does he dive for free kicks when in goals?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    also MFKS i went to a few of the early state league games when youth first entered and saw him turn a game round against olympic with 2 masterclass changes.

olympic were bullying the jets like no tomorrow and the young blokes didnt know how to cope, they had 2 pint sized central midfielders who didn't have a second on the ball.

genius papas moves chapman from the centre of defence into the midfield and pepper from right mid to the centre. brings virgili on and stations him up front.

from there it was 1 way traffic and the jets scored 3 unanswered goals in 20 minutes to win the game 3-1. he also didn't play sam gallaway in that youth squad because he knew how bad he was.
    The bloke brought on two blokes who at the time had been playing HAL football weeks before and were probably the two most physically developed of that group of kids.Not exactly tactical genius stuff

Gallaway was injured that at the start of the season so Pappas couldn't have picked him.

I have nothing against the bloke and would be happy to see him back at the club.

I just find the support for this bloke baffling considering so few actually watch the Yoof games and would have NFI what/who they were talking about and advocating for

yet you just completely dismissed the assessment of someone who actually went and saw him first hand.

Much like your Middleby ridiculousness, you dont listen when someone attempts to educate you.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Why do people want a nice person?
    I'd rather someone who can help make our squad play football worth watching.
    you'll lose respect from the players and if results arent there the dressing room is gone. coaches who know how to handle each individual player is a better option.

doing the grass roots level is admirable but means shit. get ya badges and some experience and if you can get an early gig go for it.

as for paps i hope his toil lands him something
    Last edited by hawk; 02-05-2014 at 09:23 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    yet you just completely dismissed the assessment of someone who actually went and saw him first hand.

Much like your Middleby ridiculousness, you dont listen when someone attempts to educate you.

Is the photo in the op out of focus slightly?
    Or do I need to get my eyes checked?

Nah, its quite out of focus.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post

Make it happen Tinks.
    I realised after 10 seconds that nothing interesting was going to happen in that video.. yet I watched all 1 minute and 39 seconds, just in case

Although that screenshot looks like the kid is going to hit him over the head with the trophy, which would have been worth it.

So Papas is a better alternative than Bridges...now that's sorted can we go about gettin a decent 1st grade coach ?
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis