Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014/2015 Pre-Season aka The Cevapi Tour

Haha. Just pointing out the logic some use against bk can be just an inaccurate when applied to birraz.

And if bk is giving old ladies bus seats, he's doing better than Wayne Rooney, we all know what he likes to give old ladies.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Ballon D'or def gone now
    lol'd irl
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

How do the trialists look?

Quote Originally Posted by weston View Post
    Spoke to Flores. He asked to keep the faith and the boys are still working on making things better. He did say he won't be a saviour though.
    http://youtu.be/eZQyVUTcpM4

Banned
    We trying to scrape new levels of mediocrity now.

FFS

griff but
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Speaking to a mate who went to the game he said Taylor Regan is the single worst hal player he's ever watched live.
    OK

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    What part of the central coast is your mate from?

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Haha. Just pointing out the logic some use against bk can be just an inaccurate when applied to birraz.

And if bk is giving old ladies bus seats, he's doing better than Wayne Rooney, we all know what he likes to give old ladies.
    So why do you guys harp on about form form form when you can't even judge it?

And if you're going to answer with something like "obviously the coaches assess that" then I'll say "who, like Ange and Gombau?" And then say something like "so who are you guys to be demanding for the guy who was given our number 1 jersey to be dropped?"
    Last edited by pv4; 28-08-2014 at 11:29 AM.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    What part of the central coast is your mate from?
    from the far northern qld part
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    from the far northern qld part
    Typical #freeregz

So why do you guys harp on about form form form when you can't even judge it?

And if you're going to answer with something like "obviously the coaches assess that" then I'll say "who, like Ange and Gombau?" And then say something like "so who are you guys to be demanding for the guy who was given our number 1 jersey to be dropped?"
    haha. you clearly havent been following my responses to the BK hate for a number of years - but i dont expect anyone too (its my own personal vigil)

All im saying in this whole debate is that both players need to be held to the same standard and assessed without bias.
    BK is till the victim of close minded ill informed judgements from a few seasons ago. and birraz seems to be able to do no wrong in the eyes of the BK haters.

Both make great saves, both make **** ups.

BK's saves are often ignored, his ****s ups highlighted
    Birra's saves are highlighted and his **** ups are often ignored.

when we lost 4-0 v roar many (mainly on facebook) called for his head despite not seeing anything but the 5 minutes highlight reel.
    it's only fair that the same same simplistic analysis of a goalkeeper's performance be applied to all keepers at the club........ or not at all........ I'd actually arge the latter.

for the record, i think Birraz is a better keeper.

My issue years back with BK was simple - he hadn't proven to me he was number 1 HAL worthy.

Which Biraz has.

Yes they have both made great saves and yes they both had made howler mistakes, but overall the quality of Biraz has clearly outshone BK on most days, as seen by you admitting Birraz is a better keeper.

We as fans get limited exposure to actually assess the form of each player, as we obviously only get to see one play a week. My cheeky comment about the 4nil v Roar was purely to have a shot at you armchair critics who will yap on about form all the time yet not ever have the chance to properly assess, and compare, the form of the two. And that isn't just a case of Biraz v BK, it's keepers all over the world.

All you BK lovers, or Biraz haters, need to let our best keeper play and be happy that we have such a good keeper on our books. The more you snipe Biraz, the more perhaps unwarranted BK sniping happens.
    Last edited by pv4; 28-08-2014 at 11:56 AM.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    #freeregz
    What does free regz mean? Free him from his contract?
    OK

Banned
    Speaking to a mate who went to the game he said Taylor Regan is the single worst hal player he's ever watched live.
    Your just asking for it aren't you???

Reegz may have his faults and limitations but I wish we had 9 other blokes like him and Griff who actually look like they give a **** every week.

Hooley is about the only other one who shows any desire to be all Newy the rest of them are ****ed.

As for your mate the bloke the bloke has no CREDABILITY AT ALL as he obviously watched the game with his eyes closed if he can honestly say that.

FFS Gallaway played and due to this the equation = YOUR MATE FULL OF SHIT

I have done the course here's a sheet to judge form.

http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.florida...judging_07.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Your just asking for it aren't you???

Reegz may have his faults and limitations but I wish we had 9 other blokes like him and Griff who actually look like they give a **** every week.

Hooley is about the only other one who shows any desire to be all Newy the rest of them are ****ed.

As for your mate the bloke the bloke has no CREDABILITY AT ALL as he obviously watched the game with his eyes closed if he can honestly say that.

FFS Gallaway played and due to this the equation = YOUR MATE FULL OF SHIT
    This is the problem with the club... we cry about how bad we are but we refuse to accept a player like Regan is not up to standard because "He is so newy" or some shite.
    He is an below average player who does give his all but lets face it, its meant to be professional sport not U/7s, going out there, trying hard and doing your best is not a reason to be signed.

But your last point is good... regan cannot be the worst a-league player while Gallaway is around
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Gallaway FFS . The bloke is useless and if Stubbins doesn't realise that, then he can have his own hate thread too. GVE style

Why would I be asking for it, MFAW? I didn't give judgment on Regan at all.
    OK

What does free regz mean? Free him from his contract?
    Meant free regz from his shackles so he can dance