Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 14/15 Membership Thread

Current count: 9003.
    OK

can't say i would've expected much higher with our mediocrity

Righto, in spite of Middlebys best attempts to black ban me from the car crash that is the Jets, IM BACK.
    Firstly, **** Middleby for making me lose my seats and refusing to help get me new ones.
    second, the club is bigger than any of the bozos currently wearing the shirt (Griff exempt natch) so ill blindly turn up like i have before through such rubbish times.

Now, where the **** is the office these days? If i rock up am I gonna get a pass on the spot or do i need to wait for the dynamic duo of Middleby and Aussie Post to somehow navigate the 1km trek from theirs to mine?

Whats the best course of action so I get my card so i can get to the debacle the weekend?

Cheers,
    Plague.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

haha sucked in m8

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    go you mighty jets!
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Righto, in spite of Middlebys best attempts to black ban me from the car crash that is the Jets, IM BACK.
    Firstly, **** Middleby for making me lose my seats and refusing to help get me new ones.
    second, the club is bigger than any of the bozos currently wearing the shirt (Griff exempt natch) so ill blindly turn up like i have before through such rubbish times.

Now, where the **** is the office these days? If i rock up am I gonna get a pass on the spot or do i need to wait for the dynamic duo of Middleby and Aussie Post to somehow navigate the 1km trek from theirs to mine?

Whats the best course of action so I get my card so i can get to the debacle the weekend?

Cheers,
    Plague.
    Don't reckon round here's the place to find an answer!

Members email most recently suggested really late signing up members will get a print at home ticket.... But I think they were asking people to contact the club to sort it out.

Welcome aboard the ship'o'fools.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    i actually think my rep is so bad it can't get any lower
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Banned

Cheers,
    Plague.
    You poor sod. Are you prepared for what you are getting yourself into and considered fully the consequences of your actions??

PS FFS Get Off Middleby's back.

The running of the club poorly has nothing to do with him and he should never have to shoulder any blame for the situation the club finds itself in. BE beter of blaming the fans instead. They may carry the burden but they don't shoulder any of the blame for our woes
    @blamethefans#

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Welcome aboard the ship'o'fools.
    Oh don't worry, I've been swabbing the decks on this rickety old thing for years. I fully know the deal when signing up.
    They say cocaine is bad for you too but you know, some things in life can be both.
    Now that I'll be roaming the hills this year with the great unwashed I should make an effort to come over and meet some of you.
    You might need to form some sort of line though, I can't have you all hugging/punching me at once.

Added another membership

Current count: 9245.
    OK

Not sure how many members we usually sign up after the first game of the season but I can't see it being 1755, which is the amount we are short of the clubs official goal.

It'll be interesting to see if we even get the 755 needed to get to 10k. I think we will, probably before the home F3 derby at the end of the month.

I wonder if heads will roll at the club for not reaching the membership goal. Did they really push it enough to achieve it? Obviously on-field results, both over the last 6 years but specifically over the last 4 games, don't help the cause. But I wonder if any or every one at the club is disappointed at not reaching the goal, and what strategies are in place or will be to resolve this for next season.

Don't get me wrong, even taking into consideration how cheap our memberships are, it's still a good effort to reach 9k for a town like Newcastle. But this is just another example of how poorly the club is going (on and off the field) IMO, that we haven't achieved or beaten the membership tally of the last 2-3 years.
    OK

Officially back in. see you mongs at the game.

p.s. This gets me in for free at Superdyls pool yeah?

p.s. This gets me in for free at Superdyls pool yeah?
    BYO vodka
    OK

*posting from SD's pool

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    *posting from SD's pool
    make some room, ima comin'
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Just bought a membership for the first time. Excuse my ignorance, but what do I need to do now I've paid for it in order to get in to the game against Brisbane this weekend? Print something, go somewhere to pick up a card or something?
    On a side note, the 5pm Saturday games are a bitch for those of us who play cricket.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Just bought a membership for the first time. Excuse my ignorance, but what do I need to do now I've paid for it in order to get in to the game against Brisbane this weekend? Print something, go somewhere to pick up a card or something?
    On a side note, the 5pm Saturday games are a bitch for those of us who play cricket.
    I'd check with the club - they did email something last week about what members needed to do depending on when you paid for the membership - i think at this late stage it'll probably be a "print at home" option until your card is made.

welcome aboard......

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    I'd check with the club - they did email something last week about what members needed to do depending on when you paid for the membership - i think at this late stage it'll probably be a "print at home" option until your card is made.

welcome aboard......
    +1. Give them a call - they're pretty good in all dealings over the phone I've had with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles