Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Season 14/15 Membership Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    You make a noble point about giving people shit for not wanting to get involved and your probably right about that. Regardless that's how I feel about them and I can still live with myself and my morals.

I also agree that there are reason for not renewing or being a member, however none of those reason I feel we're mentioned before you're post. I stand by my comments of people being spinless for turning there back on the club when the club needs them most, if said people want to be upset by those comments, good they should be the spineless twats.

Whilst I'm at it I'll drop another cliche.
    If you can't stand someone at their worst then you don't deserve them at their best.
    Well said Marilyn, Ya big skirt. Have a sook champ.

You raise some salient points, but it's hard work filtering through your arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Well said Marilyn, Ya big skirt. Have a sook champ.

You raise some salient points, but it's hard work filtering through your arrogance.
    "Arrogance", "sook","skirt" yeah righto. Take your bat and ball and head back to your glass house. Spineless twat.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Far out, this is getting pathetic from both sides. How about we move on?

Meh talking about the jets is consistent this is interesting at least
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Agree with the moving on. Over it. Anytime you want to see my spine and/or twat, come at me

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    Far out, this is getting pathetic from both sides. How about we move on?
    The derby was three weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    The derby was three weeks ago.

If only the players showed this sort of passion.

Play the ball not the man, lads
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    If only the players showed this sort of passion.
    That's the problem. They do, no commitment, no heart and no spine.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

I don't think any of the management, coaching staff, or indeed the players understand what the club means to the supporters. Unfortunately, as long as 10,000 or so buy memberships they have no reason to want to know.

This is why I didn't pay for a membership. It has nothing to do with walking out on the club when they are down or only supporting the team during the good times.

It's simply my way of telling management that I do not support what they are doing to the club.

We could lose every week and I'd buy a membership tomorrow if the club had some direction. However, currently the club is spinning in circles with the same idiots at the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    I don't think any of the management, coaching staff, or indeed the players understand what the club means to the supporters. Unfortunately, as long as 10,000 or so buy memberships they have no reason to want to know.

This is why I didn't pay for a membership. It has nothing to do with walking out on the club when they are down or only supporting the team during the good times.

It's simply my way of telling management that I do not support what they are doing to the club.

We could lose every week and I'd buy a membership tomorrow if the club had some direction. However, currently the club is spinning in circles with the same idiots at the wheel.
    Whilst I understand the protest aspect of it I still believe that you are doing more harm than good to the club.

Sure it's an effective way to protest but there are other ways of doing so and I'll reiterate I believe by not renewing you are doing more harm than good.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

If everyone followed your lead and stopped turning up the club would be folded not just the management sacked and I know you don't want that

We are going to have to admit that people have different ways of protesting against a football management regime.

Some take banners, verbalise to players & staff, boo the team off, stay away, not get memberships, comment online at various websites etc.

As long as we all do something and let those that can make the changes know about it the impact of the message will get through.

Don't worry I'm still stupid enough to go to all the home games. I'm even going to be there for the blood bath against Adelaide.
    I just didn't become a member this season is all.