Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dare to Zlatan: aka judas twat

i don't care whether you like him, or his team, but if you don't admire Zlatans physical ability to score goals then you are a mong.
    i don't think I've ever seen a bloke so athletic in the way he uses his body to score. whether its weird angled headers, or the many different leg contortions, its simply amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    i don't care whether you like him, or his team, but if you don't admire Zlatans physical ability to score goals then you are a mong.
    i don't think I've ever seen a bloke so athletic in the way he uses his body to score. whether its weird angled headers, or the many different leg contortions, its simply amazing.
    Don't get me wrong I loved Giroud's "scorpion goal" the other week, and appreciated how offisde Mkytarian (sp) was for his attempt at one..

But Zlatan has been doing that shit for a decade + now.. it astounds me how crazy the world went over Giroud & co when Zlatan has been slotting those for fun for so, so long.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    But Zlatan has been doing that shit for a decade + now.. it astounds me how crazy the world went over Giroud & co when Zlatan has been slotting those for fun for so, so long.
    yeah look to play at the very top level all those blokes have to be so very very good. But Zlatan seems to have a feature in his brain that recognises the best way to complete his task by utilising the most efficient part of his body, then he executes it in a flash. I know people call it 'instinct' but its just an amazing amount of confidence and practice.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Glad he's proving all the naysayers wrong who thought he couldn't cut it in the premier league.
    Wish he had of saved it for next week though.

I dont see how anyone thought he wouldnt kill it in the prem. Bloke is worldclass of the highest order, although how his massive ego works with TSO's big ego is beyond me
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    although how his massive ego works with TSO's big ego is beyond me
    Because 99% of players in the top leagues have massive egos. Jose, like any decent manager, just knows how to deal with them.
    Even the 'quiet' ones are completely self centred.
    Zlatan is just upfront about it.

Because 99% of players in the top leagues have massive egos. Jose, like any decent manager, just knows how to deal with them.
    Even the 'quiet' ones are completely self centred.
    Zlatan is just upfront about it.
    Jose hasnt been able to handle egos since he joined RM
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

It was Jose v Costa that brought Chelsea to its knees last season - will be interesting to see how Conte handles a similar threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    It was Jose v Costa that brought Chelsea to its knees last season - will be interesting to see how Conte handles a similar threat.
    It was Jose vs everyone, He abused that Physio and then started going berserk every week. Yes his players stopped playing for him, but he 100% lost the plot

love at first sight

Just saw this on Twitter..

Zlatan has posters of Andy Carroll in his bedroom
    — Jake (@JakeBalding) January 15, 2017

You don't know what you're talking about.

He argues with players.
    All managers do.

You don't know what you're talking about.

He argues with players.
    All managers do.
    I know plenty ever since that Madrid player leaked team tactics and whatnot to the press Jose hasnt been the same. The Jose we see today is not the same Jose of Inter Porto and Chelsea first spell.

love at first sight

I know plenty ever since that Madrid player leaked team tactics and whatnot to the press Jose hasnt been the same. The Jose we see today is not the same Jose of Inter Porto and Chelsea first spell.
    But then one of the biggest clubs in the world signs him and he goes and signs Zlatan and the worlds most expensive player but yeah he can't deal with it.

I feel your Chelsea bias is showing here. Don't confuse any resentment you have for him for his actual ability to do his job.

And if you're assuming or demanding he have the same level of success as he did over the past decade then you have both a very high expectations and a very very low opinion of pretty much every other manager out there.

But then one of the biggest clubs in the world signs him and he goes and signs Zlatan and the worlds most expensive player but yeah he can't deal with it.

I feel your Chelsea bias is showing here. Don't confuse any resentment you have for him for his actual ability to do his job.

And if you're assuming or demanding he have the same level of success as he did over the past decade then you have both a very high expectations and a very very low opinion of pretty much every other manager out there.
    I love Jose just going off what I saw from him in his second spell. No longer did he try different tactics or try and out smart other teams, It was all park the bus. No longer did he makes 3 subs b4 or at Half time if things wern't working. No longer did he drop under performing players when everyone could see they didnt suit the current tactics or were way out of form. He just played the same team every week and other teams destroyed our weaknesses last season. Conte now is doing what Jose used to do. Change systems if something isnt working, dropping under performing players, and sets up to try and outsmart opposition.

love at first sight

And Id argue any United fans to disagree with what ive said unless the Jose of old has returned at United

love at first sight

Conte now is doing what Jose used to do. Change systems if something isnt working, dropping under performing players, and sets up to try and outsmart opposition.
    Man that narrative changed quick after the first few games this season.

You guys just have to admit you measure performance by titles.

And that's fine, but none of you really care how the sausage is made.

I mean Pep cops his first ever 4-0 spanking and people are bagging him.

Football fans man, just the worst kind of people.

Man that narrative changed quick after the first few games this season.

You guys just have to admit you measure performance by titles.

And that's fine, but none of you really care how the sausage is made.

I mean Pep cops his first ever 4-0 spanking and people are bagging him.

Football fans man, just the worst kind of people.
    We may have won the title but we scrapped over the line by parking the bus for last 6 months of the season. His first season back we struggled against the small teams cause we didnt have any creative or different tactics and we all know what happened last season

love at first sight

We may have won the title but we scrapped over the line by parking the bus for last 6 months of the season.
    The game that stands out to me was the masterclass he put on against Liverpool in the 'Gerrard slip' match.

Still reackon he's a great manager.

The game that stands out to me was the masterclass he put on against Liverpool in the 'Gerrard slip' match.

Still reackon he's a great manager.
    Thats was great but all we did was park the bus and deny Liverpool any space to play in behind and the resulted to hopeless long shots and crosses to Sturridge and Suarez. Gerrard slipping was just icing on a cake couldnt of happened to a nicer bloke

love at first sight

We may have won the title but we scrapped over the line by parking the bus for last 6 months of the season. His first season back we struggled against the small teams cause we didnt have any creative or different tactics and we all know what happened last season
    Wow. Just Wow.

Back to the thread title though. I am in shock that he his doing as well as he is. I don't rate him at all but he is definitely doing his job. I keep expecting defenders to work him out and then he will struggle but he keeps finding the back of the net and i have to eat humble pie. Pogba is exactly as overrated as i thought he would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.