Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jets vs Melb City Rd 2 Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Where it says Important Ticket Info
    Still can't see it and my point is make it obvious

So its not exactly fool proof. However I just went on and tried to buy another ticket and it was at the front of bay 32, the others are middle 33, so it appears as though we have sold 33 out?
    Go jetties

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    So its not exactly fool proof. However I just went on and tried to buy another ticket and it was at the front of bay 32, the others are middle 33, so it appears as though we have sold 33 out?
    No good, better get mine quick. Bay 33 is active bay?

Really hope our active support is not screwed over for this game. I'm assuming this game will sell out or go close to selling out?
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

Have the ppl who didnt originally get their e-tiks attached to their email got their tiks yet? Im still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by lil_masi View Post
    Have the ppl who didnt originally get their e-tiks attached to their email got their tiks yet? Im still waiting
    Got mine As per Toby: For the city/jets tickets you have to go to your accounts purchase history to download them
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Got mine As per Toby: For the city/jets tickets you have to go to your accounts purchase history to download them
    Is that in in the ticketek transaction history? I can see my order but no link or option to download :|

** Crisis over pdf came up this time
    Last edited by lil_masi; 07-10-2014 at 09:55 AM.

Go to my ticketek , put user name and password , go to transaction history and in delivery click the blue link: ezyticket....
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.