Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: National yoof league 2014/15

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Have been to 3 myself and only seen him twice. Neither game he has set the house on fire and has been left to fight for scraps.

From what I have seen still have NFI how he got into the first team on Saturday ahead of Lundy though.

Ohh Hang on we have dickheads like Stubbins running the club. Ok got it now
    Marijuana principle at work - Harder you suck higher you get

Anyone heading down today ?

Quote Originally Posted by RedMexican View Post
    Anyone heading down today ?
    No one from the clubs social media team did so I asked them on twitter why I had to get updates from Melb City twitter feed.

Newcastle Jets ‏@NewcastleJetsFC 4m4 minutes ago
    Hi @_Grimario - you may be aware that we’ve recently had some changes in our media department. For recent home matches we have covered…

Newcastle Jets ‏@NewcastleJetsFC 3m3 minutes ago
    .@_Grimario extensively, however our rep wasn’t able to be present today. There is a commitment to the NYL team which will see comprehensive

Newcastle Jets ‏@NewcastleJetsFC 3m3 minutes ago
    .@_Grimario coverage next campaign. We will have updates on what exactly that means for fans & the team in coming months.

Newcastle Jets ‏@NewcastleJetsFC 2m2 minutes ago
    .@_Grimario We hope this answers your question in regards to today’s match. All the best.

Newcastle Jets ‏@NewcastleJetsFC 28s29 seconds ago
    .@_Grimario If we get our initiatives over the line for next campaign we’ll take you *very* close to the action.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    No one from the clubs social media team did so I asked them on twitter why I had to get updates from Melb City twitter feed.
    That last tweet sounds like they might stream the games

Banned
    Ended up 2-2

1-1 at HT

Only got their 40 mins in so seen second half and only a bit of first.

Van Stratton went off with an injury as I arrived.

Cooper still looks shit.

Lundy finally playing again and went well. How Stubbins can continue not to pick him on the form he showed and the incompetence of the first team will be interesting going forward. Lundy carved their full back up all second half and put some great balls in to the box.

HE HAS TO BE PICKED NEXT FRIDAY ON FORM

Heart scored about 10 mins in and survived 2-3 goal mouth scrambles and great saves to maintain the lead. Jets scored with about 15 to go after another goal mouth scramble finally went in.

Heart then missed an open goal with a header flashing over and despite over committing numbers in search of a winner a goal one way or another looked almost certain it finished 2-2

On another note these kick off times are a ****ing Disgrace.
    Elite Yoof level football playing in the middle of the day is a ****ing joke. Sort it out and play in the evening or after 5pm FFS

Last edited by Fairgo; 13-03-2015 at 10:47 PM.

Did anyone go and see today's trial against CCM today, missed it wondering how it went???