Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 155

Thread: What you hate that other people love

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,036
    The ones I listed are really in two categories:
    - Crappy sitcoms that never develop and follow a strict forumla (eg how i met your mother, big bang theory). You've seen one ep, you've seen them all.
    - Crappy dramas that have either a weak storyline or more common than not, atrocious acting (sons of anarchy, the walking dead). I just cannot get in to the characters in these series as they are so poorly acted, so OVER acted. Not to mention the terrible B-grade special effects and just overall corniness of them. Shudder...

  2. #42
    brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,335
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    Radiohead
    i think you're in the wrong thread, man

  3. #43
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,916,319
    I'm quite sure I hate them, and that others love them judging by the wanking on about them in such places as my facebook news feed

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,030
    Facebook. I cannot understand the hype about it.

  5. #45
    Hamma's best mate Superdylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Facebook. I cannot understand the hype about it.
    Helps to keep in contact with people that are more social then others. Came in handy the other week when my phone died and I had to buy another one so I could get people's numbers again.

    Only thing I have a problem with is people who update statuses every hour.
    Last edited by Superdylan; 13-11-2012 at 10:27 PM.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Helps to keep in contact with people that are more social then others. Came in handy the other week when my phone died and I had to buy another one so I could get people's numbers again.

    Only thing I have a problem with is people who update statuses every hour.
    good point mate

    any other times when it has come in handy? please let us know

  7. #47
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,950
    Quote Originally Posted by toad View Post
    good point mate

    any other times when it has come in handy? please let us know
    School reunions...and that's it

  8. #48
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,950
    Bump

    and One Direction. FFS

  9. #49
    Occasional Podcaster furns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Branxton
    Posts
    4,940
    Miley Cyrus - your music sucks and ffs put some clothes on
    You arent attractive enough that people want to see you rubbing yourself with a giant foam finger let alone doing it nearly naked
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,391
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Miley Cyrus - your music sucks and ffs put some clothes on
    You arent attractive enough that people want to see you rubbing yourself with a giant foam finger let alone doing it nearly naked
    I'm married, will take what I can get.

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    5,368
    This week - the Newcastle Knights.

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,674
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Miley Cyrus - your music sucks and ffs put some clothes on
    You arent attractive enough that people want to see you rubbing yourself with a giant foam finger let alone doing it nearly naked
    i'd do it

    furns = clear wooly woofta

  13. #53
    Occasional Podcaster furns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Branxton
    Posts
    4,940
    Ill make it easy

    This


    Not this
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    This week - the Newcastle Knights.
    This. Next week will be unbearable if they get up on saturday

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,036
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Ill make it easy

    This

    ...

    Not this
    Mate not all of us get a choice, beggars choosers etc.

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    Quote Originally Posted by northern_swan View Post
    This. Next week will be unbearable if they get up on saturday
    Carn that other team

  17. #57
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,370
    Quote Originally Posted by northern_swan View Post
    This. Next week will be unbearable if they get up on saturday
    Actually them having success may actually be useful for us Jets fans.

    It may actually cause questions to be asked and solutions found as to why we are so shit with the all Tinks wonderful resources at our disposal
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Actually them having success may actually be useful for us Jets fans.

    It may actually cause questions to be asked and solutions found as to why we are so shit with the all Tinks wonderful resources at our disposal
    This may be true mfk but it will still probably be get forked you soccer poofs.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post

    looks like billy ray behind her, yeah, thats how they roll

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    148
    FIFA.

    Sooooo boring. Fun soccer game = mario striker.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •