Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: What you hate that other people love

Nic who? the peaheart with not much talent. oh him. Poor deluded prick will successfully fk himself before he tops anything in tennis
    Last edited by hawk; 06-07-2016 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the bloke already has a mum and dad.
    Funny you should mention that, my original post was inspired by Rebecca Wilson laying a tonne of the blame on his mum and dad.

It's ok tho Anna got chosen to carry the flag today that's made me happy coz god damn if it wasn't her there'd be a ****ing riot.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Nic who? the peaheart with not much talent. oh him. Poor deluded prick will successfully fk himself before he tops anything in tennis
    you're thinking of Tomic mate
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

not much talent? you have deadset rocks in your millionaire head ric flair.

Haven't played it, don't want to, but I already hate this Pokémon Go app. Why is it news?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Haven't played it, don't want to, but I already hate this Pokémon Go app. Why is it news?
    cause it addictive and 90% of people love pokemon
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

It's news because it has gotten nerds (inc me) out of the house. When can you say the last time your precious Glad Wrap did likewise!
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    It's news because it has gotten nerds (inc me) out of the house. When can you say the last time your precious Glad Wrap did likewise!
    Bad Boy Bubby wrapped his cat in glad wrap and it got him out of the house...

It's basically geocaching with a ridiculously popular IP added via a phone app. Was up on the boulevard on Saturday night and there were so many people just walking around with their phones out collecting Pokemon.

And as pv4 said, it's successfully got a bunch of idle nerds out and about to play a game. Pokemon, fighting the obesity epidemic, one Pidgey at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    My precious glad wrap got me out the house the other night...when we ran out of the sucker! It wasn't a chore going to get more because I knew the cutter would be correctly located.

Truth be told, we now get Aldi's wrap instead of Glad.

Oh, and thanks for the chuckle tough guy. See how many you catch at Magic Park in a few weeks
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 11-07-2016 at 03:00 PM.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

It's basically geocaching with a ridiculously popular IP added via a phone app. Was up on the boulevard on Saturday night and there were so many people just walking around with their phones out collecting Pokemon.

And as pv4 said, it's successfully got a bunch of idle nerds out and about to play a game. Pokemon, fighting the obesity epidemic, one Pidgey at a time.
    Yeah that had occurred to me. It's got people outside to stick their heads in their phones. Probably a timely warning that celebrity chef has come out to give everyone a warning about the dangers of sunscreen - or whatever the headline said.

Yeah that had occurred to me. It's got people outside to stick their heads in their phones. Probably a timely warning that celebrity chef has come out to give everyone a warning about the dangers of sunscreen - or whatever the headline said.
    I'm waiting for the headlines that someone has been mugged/raped, hit by a car etc, whilst walking around transfixed on the phone in their hand..

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    I'm waiting for the headlines that someone has been mugged/raped, hit by a car etc, whilst walking around transfixed on the phone in their hand..
    There's already been a fatality... someone walked onto a highway in the US, I think. Will see if I can find it... though I think it was probably fake.

http://www.snopes.com/man-stops-to-catch-pikachu/

Shame

There was this one as well...

http://county10.com/2010211740444262...-in-wind-river
    Last edited by Grimario; 11-07-2016 at 03:06 PM.

People are already luring others to secluded areas and mugging them in the US

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    not much talent? you have deadset rocks in your millionaire head ric flair.
    oh sure dr delusion. You go back to hating on regular aussies before defending that gutless turd kyri.

Any other tshirts bothering you, Cpt Kleenex? bahaha
    Last edited by hawk; 12-07-2016 at 01:31 PM.

oh sure dr delusion. You go back to hating on regular aussies before defending that gutless turd kyri.

Any other tshirts bothering you, Cpt Kleenex? bahaha
    I'm convinced that over his lifetime Hawk has shot many a TV with his 6 shooter.

straight shooter with a poor aim ay. tbh the care factor on most things is zero, I like taunting the outraged.
    Last edited by hawk; 13-07-2016 at 09:35 AM.

Someone crashed into a mates car last night because they were playing it while driving, happily admitted it and thought it was funny.

Not sure their insurance company will see the funny side of it.