Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Gypos - lolz go in here

Simon Hill actually muttered it in the same sentence that he talked about Honda signing.

Dear Griff this comp is a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

The only way this makes sense is that they will probably rack up some pretty good sponsorship $$$$.
    Apparently they have a heap of people looking to sponsor him/use him for their purposes.
    Could probably offset his cost.

Maybe it’s a business deal instead of a football deal.
    Chuck him in at CB, say Mr Bolt, just kick two shades of sh*t out of the ball.
    Be interested to see how he goes actually haha. Gonna be funny

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Maybe it’s a business deal instead of a football deal.
    Oh there's no doubt it's a business decision.

It's also a terrible business decision.

But sadly businesses, and most importantly the dopes in charge of them, only think in 30 day and 12 month thoughts.

Watching the presser now. He will be living on the Central Coast.
    The fool....the poor misguided fool.

Of course the main focus...."we are getting calls from sponsors already".

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post

Apparently he'll be staying at the mansion they built for Aloisi when he was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post

And ive heard the Manager doesnt get the final say on Bolt LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Banned
    So serious question is this

These useless cunce doing this as a Marketing ploy get some publicity etc and are just going to use Bolts name their name about the place

or

These useless cunce have already decided to sign him regardless of how bad or good he is at football as they actually want the sponsorship crowd $$

I backing they sign him

First goal he scores will be against us, I just know it.

So serious question is this

These useless cunce doing this as a Marketing ploy get some publicity etc and are just going to use Bolts name their name about the place

or

These useless cunce have already decided to sign him regardless of how bad or good he is at football as they actually want the sponsorship crowd $$

I backing they sign him
    Sounds like the decision is made to me. I actually question if he has been paid to trial as well.

I feel for Mulvey, actually I dont, he made his bed when he went to the CCM.

This is worse than the decision making to bring in Jardel sight unseen.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    Sounds like the decision is made to me. I actually question if he has been paid to trial as well.

I feel for Mulvey, actually I dont, he made his bed when he went to the CCM.

This is worse than the decision making to bring in Jardel sight unseen.
    Has Okon said anything about Bolt and the Mariners? Given the deal was being planned while Okon was still there surely it's a major factor in his resignation.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Has Okon said anything about Bolt and the Mariners? Given the deal was being planned while Okon was still there surely it's a major factor in his resignation.
    I was coming here to post the same thing. For him to walk away from an unsackable coaching role like that there must have been something said to him about it.

Basically I read the situation as the final throws of death from the Mariners.

No one outside of Gosford cares about them. No matter how many filthy Gypos played in the national side they never managed to attract any out of state fans to back their cause.
    Not many people inside of Gosford care about them. Their attendance is pitiful and is so cheap that they wouldn't turn anywhere near a profit anyway.
    The FFA doesn't give a hoot about them. There are stronger fan bases ready to step up.
    The owner doesn't want to sell the club because he only owns it as a bargaining tool around town.

They were basically on the canvas waiting for the count to finish. They slowly melt back into the NPL and someone stronger usurps them within the next 3-5 years.

So, I think they have thrown any dignity they may have had hiding inside a mustard flavoured bottle out the window and embraced the fact that the football is so bad in this country that anyone can get paid to play here.

If you really think about it they are actually just hipsters ahead of the rest of us to the fact that the football is going to become so bad in this country that we will just have to make up new rules, ala baseketball, just to attract anyone to come watch.

We will become the new Blernsball from Futurama. But in football form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I was coming here to post the same thing. For him to walk away from an unsackable coaching role like that there must have been something said to him about it.

Basically I read the situation as the final throws of death from the Mariners.

No one outside of Gosford cares about them. No matter how many filthy Gypos played in the national side they never managed to attract any out of state fans to back their cause.
    Not many people inside of Gosford care about them. Their attendance is pitiful and is so cheap that they wouldn't turn anywhere near a profit anyway.
    The FFA doesn't give a hoot about them. There are stronger fan bases ready to step up.
    The owner doesn't want to sell the club because he only owns it as a bargaining tool around town.

They were basically on the canvas waiting for the count to finish. They slowly melt back into the NPL and someone stronger usurps them within the next 3-5 years.

So, I think they have thrown any dignity they may have had hiding inside a mustard flavoured bottle out the window and embraced the fact that the football is so bad in this country that anyone can get paid to play here.

If you really think about it they are actually just hipsters ahead of the rest of us to the fact that the football is going to become so bad in this country that we will just have to make up new rules, ala baseketball, just to attract anyone to come watch.

We will become the new Blernsball from Futurama. But in football form.
    Been saying this for past two seasons now. They bring absolutely nothing to the game and much much less than what a Wolves or ACT outfit could not bring.

Apparently they are trying to sign Aiden O'Neill.. (24 year old Aussie, ex-Brisbane, signed with Burnley, and on loan to Fleetwood I believe)

Exactly, even when they punched above their weight for so many seasons, their crowds weren’t that much better than us when we were at our worst.

Heard that CCM may have a trial agianst Rosebuds and that Bolt would probably be playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Would imagine he'll get thrown up as RW or LW like he played in that charity match recently. No defensive duties, just let him use his physicality and see what he can do in the box. Rightly or wrongly Matt Simon has made an A-league career out of it.

Uzzy just finished his first training session. Herald provided live blog coverage of him stretching his hammies...and thats about it.

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/mayd...big-money-deal

Usain Bolt is reportedly seeking a $3 million contract with Central Coast Mariners, should his trial prove successful ahead of the 2018-19 A-League season.

"Usain isn’t here because of the money,” Mariners CEO Shaun Mielekamp told The Daily Telegraph.

Fu¢king ROFL

Banned
    What is a ****ing joke is the FFAs marquee fund

Giving money to Gypos for this shit circus they inflicting on us

More sugar hits as the clueless ****s have no idea about football