Page 28 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Gypos - lolz go in here

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    take the "Decking experience"

Hutchos mums name is Pandora.... Hahahaha enough said!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    Hutchos mums name is Pandora.... Hahahaha enough said!
    Pandora box got opened and look what come out

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/c...y.html?stb=twt

The financial woes of the Central Coast Mariners took an embarrassing turn last week when the entire playing squad was told to pay for their own admission to the club's end of season awards night.

In a sign of the extent of the Mariners penny-pinching culture, the club asked the players to pay $50 per head to attend their own function.

The request was met with immediate dissatisfaction from the playing group - many of whom are out of contract and in the process of negotiating potential extensions or deals elsewhere.

After being told of their complete unwillingness to dip into their own pockets to attend a club event and pay a total of $100 if they wanted to bring their partners, the club confirmed they quickly backed down and decided to cover the players' costs.

Central Coast owner Mike Charlesworth has long been vocal about the club's poor financial position and a Mariners spokesman says the initial request was made in order to trim costs.

"The club is currently reviewing all financial expenses to improve our long term viability and whilst this scenario was one of many options considered to maximise our medal night, It was never really considered a viable option and is definitely not the situation now or in the future," a club spokesman said.

The club was looking at many ways to trim the costs of their awards night and charging the players and backroom staff was the first considered. All staff's attendance to the event will now be complimentary.

Meanwhile, Sydney FC's preparations for their home semi-final next week continued on Thursday without injured trio Marc Janko, Terry Antonis and Robert Stambolziev.

Janko is recovering from a minor injury that ruled him out of the 2-1 win over Wellington last week while Antonis is continuing his recovery from a knee injury.

The duo hope to be fit to play in the semi-final on May 9 as is Stambolziev, who complained of quad tightness.

There was positive news for coach Graham Arnold with winger Chris Naumoff resuming training after suffering an elbow injury in the win over Wellington.

Sydney have also formally unveiled former Newcastle Jets striker Andrew Hoole as their latest signing.

Hoole was confirmed as a Sydney FC recruit by coach Graham Arnold weeks ago before scoring his only goal in the A-League at their expense in the Sky Blues' 4-3 win over the Jets.

"I'm looking forward to working with him and I can't wait to nurture the talent that he has already displayed this season," Arnold said.

That made my week

They forgot to mention the extra 20c for the sauce...
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    That made my week
    Would have been better if the Gypos stood their ground and made their players pay for it or at least contribute by making it BYO tins of tuna

Miracle of brisbane happening on FS4 NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG NBUnited View Post
    Miracle of brisbane happening on FS4 NOW!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X1aaFyNBMg

never gets old

Hutcho's testimonial saw Brent Griffiths sent off for tackling the sauce bottle. Something you could only see on the Caravan Coast

Quote Originally Posted by BP Super Dynamos View Post
    Hutcho's testimonial saw Brent Griffiths sent off for tackling the sauce bottle. Something you could only see on the Caravan Coast
    Did they charge people to get in to watch that? Few there from what I saw on YT.....??? FFS....I even think Ibini was embarrassed ....Can't blame him for that!!!! Tragic
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

As much as I hate to say it, 104.5 Star FM is a decent radio station... better than the current crap in our town. Anyone that plays Money For Nothing in the middle of the day gets my vote... Is that showing my age?

Quote Originally Posted by Footyhead View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, 104.5 Star FM is a decent radio station... better than the current crap in our town. Anyone that plays Money For Nothing in the middle of the day gets my vote... Is that showing my age?
    its showing something about you chief, and none of it looks any good.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by Footyhead View Post
    Better than our commercial stations definitely.....Local ABC and 2NUR FM still rule though.

Uhhhh... YEP! haha

Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post

Uhhhh... YEP! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post

Uhhhh... YEP! haha
    Montgomery seems to have a package strapped to his ribs

@AFP

Liam Reddy looks very happy to be there.

I don't understand why they went with a palm tree. That's not the most recognizable thing in their ground. If that was the intention it should have been a sauce bottle...or an empty seat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles