Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Gypos - lolz go in here

No, you can't make that up!

Good times!

You know who's an ugly prick? That Ibini chap, head like a smashed crab.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    racist

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    racist
    Explain how.

*FREE
    weren't you the one who said singing 'Ten German Bombers' was racist?

Quote Originally Posted by *FREE View Post
    Yes and idiotic too. It is also the standpoint of the Football Association.
    Last edited by GazFish35; 17-08-2012 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *FREE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    Yes and idiotic too. It is also the standpoint of the Football Association.

Current players and a former manager condemned the youtube clip.
    As well as the FA

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    racist
    its fine as long as he didn't say mud crab
    Last edited by seldom; 17-08-2012 at 10:06 PM.
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Still ugly no matter the colour. Bigger question, why are we defending gypos?

gav is the best member of all
    Last edited by GazFish35; 19-08-2012 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    why are we defending gypos?
    who is?

not gonna lie, i have no idea what my post originally said.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    You know who's an ugly prick? That Ibini chap, head like a smashed crab.
    More like a dropped pie or is that porter. anywho, we're all oil paintings up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunta View Post
    Thanks mods, you boys are right on top of these international hi-jackers. Cheers

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    annoying jerks aren't they?

anyway, one of the security questions has been changed - I think everyone on here will agree the answer required is totally correct in every way (but I've also included the one a lot of people claim they saw on the telly)

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    annoying jerks aren't they?

anyway, one of the security questions has been changed - I think everyone on here will agree the answer required is totally correct in every way (but I've also included the one a lot of people claim they saw on the telly)
    I can only imagine the question you are asking as i have heard the claim so many times and been corrected that I am starting to believe myself. ;P

Banned
    JUST days before his side faces off against the Western Sydney Wanderers, Central Coast Mariners coach Graham Arnold claims the expansion club has received an unfair advantage in being allowed to sign seven visa players.

The news that the Wanderers have been granted special dispensation to sign two extra foreigners by Football Federation Australia, which also owns the club, has created plenty of consternation, despite the Joint A-League Strategic Committee (consisting of three independent club owners) accepting the change.

Though they are yet to kick a ball, concern is growing the Wanderers will struggle to be competitive in their first season, a primary reason why the committee allowed the exemptions and why there has not been a major backlash until now.

However, having built the Mariners' squad almost entirely off his own bat during the past two years, Arnold wants to see other clubs put in the similar hard yards rather than being given explicit advantages.
    Advertisement

"I feel probably like all the other clubs - pretty hard done by," he told the Herald. "If you look at Melbourne Heart, when they came into the league they didn't get any help, they only had five visa spots and all the other clubs have only got five.

"You'd like it to be a fair playing field but it's not right now. I understand the reason is because they are a late inclusion and they only had 186 days or so to prepare, but I was a bit surprised when I heard about it."

It is not a formal policy of the Mariners, but Arnold has made it his unofficial mission to develop as many Australian players as possible and to prioritise signing local players instead of overseas talent.

He has so far been good to his word with the Mariners having only three visa players on their books, vice-captain Patrick Zwaanswijk, Michael McGlinchey and new midfielder Nick Montgomery.

"That's my motivation. My motivation to show that we don't need it [visa players]," he said.

"I'm not envious of not having a marquee because our structure is built around the team. It's not built around any one individual and if any other coach - say Crooky [Sydney coach Ian Crook] is building his whole team structure around [Alessandro] del Piero, what happens to the whole team if he gets injured or suspended?

"A marquee is fantastic, don't get me wrong - bringing Shinji [Ono] and Emile [Heskey] and those kind of guys is unbelievable - but sometimes you have to wonder when you look at the other players about what they're thinking. They're getting paid $40,000 and another player is getting $2 million or $1.2 million per year. It can cause unrest if things don't go well."

Under his tutelage at Bluetongue Stadium, Arnold has transformed several youngsters into high-class performers, including Mustafa Amini, Tom Rogic, Bernie Ibini, Rostyn Griffiths, Matt Ryan and Oliver Bozanic, and he is promising another batch this season.

"I'll give you another couple more this year: Trent Sainsbury, Zac Anderson and Mitchell Duke," Arnold said.

"Sainsbury has shown exceptional maturity and performance since he's come in for Wilko [departed former skipper Alex Wilkinson].

''Zac has come down from Gold Coast and is somebody who I believe will become one of the best stoppers in the league and the privilege of those boys to play next to Patrick, in probably Patrick's last season, will not only make them better players this year but in the future."

He also hailed teenage midfielder Anthony Caceres a "wonderful talent", but said he still needed "a little bit of time to develop".

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/a-league...#ixzz28KON0npn

Cry me a river cocksmoker!!

WSW were handicapped from day 1 when all the Aussie talent was already hoovered up before they had a chance to sign anyone this season. All they got were cast offs and rookies looking for a go. Getting 7 Visa spots is at least an option to keep them competitive on some level this season before they have the chance to build their club with quality players.

Gypos already getting the excuses in before the season starts.

Sorry Arni. We are developing the new blood you cry a river for. Ahh that is right you don't have one. You and your mates already had many chances push on.