Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Gypos - lolz go in here

Ah but it is Harps fap favourite at the moment - therefore it raises the profile of something not worth highlighting previously.

Would not be surprised to see him carry on about it with Mel this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    So whats the point of that ??

I could get at least 4 hours of footage of Birraz doing the same for us
    My personal faves are the ones where Ryan pulls off a tricky pass to a nearby defender, only for the defender to then mindlessly boot it up field.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

tbh that video does more for bojic's rep than ryan. i got 2mins into it and i'd say 3/4 of the balls, ryan ignored his free centreback (who should be the one dictating play), and has done this chip-pass to bojic across field, and by the time it floats to bojic the opposition has put pressure on bojic and he was lucky not to lose the ball half the time.

it also shows that ryan risks playing across strikers, and at a better level he will get caught out majorly. some of the things he does is good, others i'm sure the euro-scouts etc will be face-palming at and will iron out of him asap

Banned

From Football Anarchy - this guy is a nutjob.....

My Grand final Thoughts and honest assessment of those idiots up north

Its going to be fkn hard this weekend, we will be in an absolute scrap fight for the championship - Demonically possessed Central Coast players will attempt to break every leg that belongs to someone that is from Western Sydney on Sunday

About Satanic Coast Mariners

This will be their 4th grand final in 8 years
    They have never won not even 1 of them
    They are averaging 1 grand final every 2 years
    They want it so so so so so bad
    And they will stop at nothing to beat the wanderers
    They will be very very aggressive and will try everything to break shinji onos legs and play ugly ugly football!! – I fkn hate mariners redneck fkn trash shit EVIL people!!

We have to beat them!!

Things you should know about the SATANIC COAST MARINERS PLAYERS

Daniel Mcbreen – known as “the alcoholic” , typical fkn idiot – should be shot!

Nick Montgomery – known as “the thug” – came from the UK as he thought it’s still the 1800’s and Australia is still excepting criminals.
    (he won’t be playing in the GF this week as he was – yes you guessed it – red carded for a ridiculous, dangerous and brutal tackle in the semi-final.)

John Hutchinson – “The Nazi” – Worst criminal on a football field ever
    - can drive a ref insane with mental torture by endless complaining and intimidation just as easily as he can snap a leg or break a neck on the football field ,
    his heart will not skip a beat as he tackles and mangles opposing players legs
    – is known to have ended more players careers than all those fallen in WW1 and WW2 combined
    this guy is like a war criminal - should be in a straightjacket.
    During a recent entry to a an A league venue he was going to be playing at a metal detector discovered a pistol hidden in his shorts!!

Patrick Zwaaanswijk - this mental case has no known previous club, though we know he is a Dutch “import”
    – recent reports elude to the fact that Coach Graham Arnold hit the European underworld to find a good hitman,
    and next thing you know The hitman becomes a central coast mariner-
    This guy is the true ringleader, and only god knows the true bodycount this creature is responsible for.
    Only Satan himself can calm such a brutal-minded creation – Enter Graham Arnold!

Pedj Bojic – Its not so much what this guy does wrong on the field , but what he does off it – Graham Arnold has fallen in love with this guy and uses him for all public relations, in order to front up to the media in an attempt to hide the underbelly of evil at the central coast mariners – known as “the liar” and “ the face” Runs with his arse out behind him.

Mitchell Duke - also known as “ the horse”, known by this nickname not so much that he is quick but because of the noises he makes when he runs down the wing – a true chicken without a head type player – pointless and dedicated to Arnolds cause to be a butcher – this guy is young but in a few years he may be remembered as the world’s biggest butcher, if Arnold continues to develop him. A true waste of space as are all these other idiots.

Graham Arnold – As a part of his negotiations to join Central Coast Mariners as Head coach, his unusual request to “seal the deal” was to :
    A) Sack previous coach Laurie McKenna himself in person
    B) have an apartment built with walls that act as chimneys where he can raise the room temperature to nearly 100 degrees Celsius ? wtf?
    Sounds like this guy is not only part of the unholy trinity, but is out to destroy humanity in general not just the A-league! – His only instruction to his players is “Kill!”
    The Vatican should have a contract out for this guy’s head!- something very evil exists in Gosford and it’s got a name – Graham Arnold!

Arnold is Satan incarnate, fkn bad bad man! i so hope they lose i really do - i just want to watch the post game interview of that evil cnt! his face will crack and a demon will come out
    He is the true poison of australian football
    harry said it,
    Carle was the victim of it

This guy deserves a slow and painfull death

the dirtiest will be the mariners- they will play chop and spoil tactics meaning break legs first and if that fails spoil the game by complaining to the ref and lying around

no they wont wanna lose this one

patrick and John to be the two dirtiest on the day, followed by mcbreen

I actually saw WSW win the match against the roar with unbelievable ease and comfort
    I respect broich and Brisbane Roar
    but the point is- popovic aint the devil
    Arnold is
    Popovic might say "Mark Broich tight and do whatever you can just dont let him get past you"
    Arnold will say " Kill Shinji Ono and bring me his corpse and dont make me wait past the 3rd minute of the match"

WTF !!!!
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 17-04-2013 at 02:14 PM.

Banned
    Sounds about right this blokes assessment of the Gypos. Has missed out on any links to Tuna and wheelie bins but fair crack on the rest

http://m.watoday.com.au/sport/a-leag...417-2i0jr.html

It should be the biggest week of his football life, but Mariners owner Mike Charlesworth says he "can't enjoy it" as hoped, since a fallout with Central Coast Football has left him "angry" and bewildered.
    After taking a majority stake in the club less than a month ago, the English-born businessman wanted to not only alleviate the club's financial concerns but also to get the region firmly behind a side that will be competing in its fourth grand final in eight years against Western Sydney on Sunday.
    But speaking from Hong Kong, where he is on business until Saturday, Charlesworth said he had been left despondent at how the local association was at odds with the Mariners, for reasons he was yet to understand.
    "We are seen as a community club, probably because we do more than any other club on the community front, but we're having extreme difficulties breaking the problems with Central Coast Football right now," he said. "They're very poorly run, very poorly managed and have told me they've got no interest in the Mariners . . . They don't believe the Mariners can help them at a grassroots level."
    Charlesworth has already aired his grievances with Football Federation Australia and believes the future of football in the region will live or die on the local community pulling in the same direction.
    "I think we've got the support of the local people, just not the support of Central Coast Football. When the head of their organisation says, 'I don't give a damn about the Mariners', I was deeply upset," he said. "I'm the one who is putting millions of dollars into football on the Central Coast and trying to unite everyone behind the club, but this is my single biggest challenge."
    Just three years ago, the club and the association had a deal whereby 8000 junior footballers in the area had access to free Mariners' memberships.
    Charlesworth says he will do all he can to appease Central Coast Football but his limits shouldn't be tested. "They can have a place on our board, they can use our training facilities, they can use our world-class five-and-seven-a-side complex. It's up to them," he said.
    "They haven't articulated their concern, except that it's something historical. I sat down with them a week ago, I said what's happened in the past is in the past and that I planned to keep the club on Central Coast. Their reaction was basically, 'We don't give a damn and don't believe you can help us'."
    There might be a small beacon of hope, however, with Central Coast Football postponing all its matches on Sunday to allow local players and fans to make the journey south to Allianz Stadium.
    Central Coast Football chairman Darren Sprod could not be reached for comment on Wednesday.

Pretty obvious that this grub wants to move the club from the Central Coast. All this is just posturing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Mariners can handle grand final pressure: Arnold

Central Coast Mariners coach Graham Arnold is confident his players will handle the pressure as they prepare for Sunday's grand final.
    The Mariners, beaten three times before in the championship decider, are hoping to break their duck against high-flying debut team the Western Sydney Wanderers in a sell-out grand final at Sydney's Football Stadium on Sunday.

"People talk about the past three grand final (losses) but we can't do anything about them," Arnold said as the Mariners trained in front of hundreds of their supporters at Tuggerah.

"We are fresh and motivated and, as long as we execute our game plan, we will be fine.

"We are looking forward to playing in front of a full house. It's a long time since that has happened there in any code.

"There is pressure on both teams, but I'm sure we can handle it."

Arnold acknowledged the massive fan support for Tony Popovic's Wanderers, but said he hoped neutrals would throw their voices behind his team, including Sydney FC fans.

"The Mariners are everyone's second favourite side," he added.

Arnold's side lost the 2006 grand final against Sydney FC 1-0 before the same scoreline saw them defeated by Newcastle Jets in 2007.

On their third attempt they suffered the heartache of losing a penalty shoot-out against Brisbane Roar, but echoing Arnold's sentiments, football manager Lawrie McKinna is adamant the club can break the hoodoo this year.

"I'm confident we can win it on the weekend," he said.

"It might have taken us four, but it will be very satisfying.

"We're always classed as the chokers so I think it's important - not putting any pressure on them [the players] - but I think we deserve to win a grand final."
    AAP
    bahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-04-1...?section=sport

Banned
    They are my second favourite.

I just cheer for them to loose

Quote Arnold: "We are looking forward to playing in front of a full house."
    LOL dosen't happen very often for the Scum.

In sayin that I think the Scum will win this weekend. I hate the Scum but WSW are expecting to win, very simular to when Jets played Scum 2008. They thought they would win easily but they failed. I can see WSW doing they same.

I hope I have it got wrong as I would be laughing my guts up when Scum fail again. But I have just got that feeling the Scum are ready for this one game. God I hope I'm wrong.

Maybe luck is due to desert them. They have had more than enough during the season.

SYDNEY FC fans are being urged to intensify the A-League's greatest local derby this Sunday - by coming out in support of the Central Coast Mariners in the grand final.

With a sell-out crowd already confirmed for Allianz Stadium, The Daily Telegraph understands the make-up is expected to consist of at least 80 per cent Wanderers fans.
    "So we'd love to have our fans plus another 6000 Sydney FC supporters as well," Coast coach Graham Arnold said. "I think the Mariners are everyone's second favourite team so we'd be hoping to get all the neutral fans.
    "We may be the smallest club in the country, but four grand finals in eight years says a lot about us."
    Asked if he was concerned about the lopsided crowd having an influence on the decider, Arnold added with a laugh: "No, as long as I don't cop too much abuse it's all right."

After refusing to speculate on his future should his side win - "that's your job, I'm worried about the game" - Arnold also said he had no concerns should the match go to a shootout.
    When asked why his team had finished yesterday's session with a shootout, something which has troubled them in previous big games, Arnold continued: "Believe it or not we practise penalties regularly.
    "You know, people think we change them up whichever way and don't think too much about it. But you have to be prepared for every 'what if' scenario and we are.
    "I thought today, to do it in front of our supporters and replicate a little bit of the pressure, it was a good opportunity to practise.
    "We are fresh and motivated and, as long as we execute our game plan, we will be fine. We are looking forward to playing in front of a full house on Sunday. It's a long time since that has happened there in any code."
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/fo...-122662383***4

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    the whole smallest club in the country thing he spouts in every interview is so pathetic
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Anyone remember that video where they filmed all them central coast fans pretty sure it was round season 7. Have tried to look for it on the internet this week for the lolz. I know it was posted on the old foz, anyone have it backed up?

Buffalo lost 4 superbowls in a row. just sayin.

Words fail me..

I want my 3:26mins back.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    put it on channel 501 now

the greatest 10 minutes in club football in this country is about to be on

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    put it on channel 501 now

the greatest 10 minutes in club football in this country is about to be on
    I'm watching... waiting for the choking.